IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gdonovan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

289 posts in this topic match your search for posts by gdonovan. You are on page 1 of 2.
#7786 6 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Can you send some pics of condition?

Em's or hookers?

#7840 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I paid $1800 for my Bad Cats needing nothing. With nice playfield. bought it off EBay of all places last year.

She wanted $1900 for a Stellar Wars.

There was no deals there, I saw lots of stuff going for 2x-3x the going rate and she was not haggling. I wished her good fortune and beat it out the door.

3 weeks later
#7975 6 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

$1500 FS Juarssic Park Lost World Located in Rhode Island PRICE DROP AGAIN $1500
just want it gone before I have to move it when I sell my house. $1500
THAT'S RIGHT $1500
First $1500 gets it.

I will look up the gameplay and get back to you shortly.

Will pass on it, thanks! GLWS

Gary

1 month later
#8140 6 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

Get a room U2 now there's a band that should have a pin made after them

Please just no.

#8148 6 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Memories are priceless

In the end, all you have really.

#8150 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Unless you have Alzheimer's.

I have worked with Alzheimer's patients, they have plenty of memories just not current ones.

1 month later
#8390 6 years ago

Sunday sale for Pinside members-

Williams Full House $550
Williams Big Ben $500
Gottlieb Spirit of '76 $550
Williams Big Guns $1100

All serviced and ready to play.

#8411 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Players Dredd for $1,800 firm.
boston.craigslist.org link

Played it at AR2, one of those titles I really wanted to like but could not take a shine to it. Might have been the location, too much noise with too many people milling around makes it hard to focus.

I mean... Its Dredd!

#8416 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Um, no. That's the "I have to deal with Craigslist knuckleheads price." You guys are a cool, so it's $1,800 for the Pinside crew.

I do the same, knock off $100-$200 and buyers are thrilled and happy.

#8420 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Sunday sale for Pinside members-
Williams Full House $550
Williams Big Ben $450
Gottlieb Spirit of '76 $500
Williams Big Guns SOLD!
All serviced and ready to play.

Big Guns sold, prices lowered for Pinside members. Great deal for fully serviced and ready to go EM's!

1 week later
#8518 6 years ago

All functional and ready to go, always interested in trades even if partial project.

1976 Gottlieb Spirit of '76 Pinball Machine - $550
1975 Williams Big Ben Pinball Machine - $500
1966 Williams Full House Pinball Machine - $550

2 weeks later
#8661 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm working on a road trip October 1st to pick up a pin east of Baltimore and drop off a pin at the same time. I have these three pins I can bring along at the same time for a kill...”
2017-09-16
Montville, CT
Archived after: 78 days
Viewed: 535 times
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/road-trip-ctnjmd-oct-1st-spirit-of-76-orbit-full-house

I'm working on a road trip October 1st to pick up a pin east of Baltimore and drop off a pin at the same time. I have these three pins I can bring along at the same time for a killer price as I need to free up space.

Please PM if interested. Gary

Spirit of '76 $500

Heavy repairs to cabinet back and bottom (done right, see posting!) graphics repainted, cool 70's graffiti, backglass touched up and sealed, boards serviced and adjusted, score reels gone through, great chimes, many new play field posts from PBR, sealed back glass, missing inserts replaced. 2-3 playfield plastics have cracks from ball strikes, play as is or order new set for $75 from PBR to really dress it up. Still has working coin mechs, comes with new owners manual from PBR.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spirit-of-76-tough-but-going-to-try-and-saveer

Williams Full House $500

Fully serviced and ready to go, some new coils, unique stepped cabinet design, mylar non-stick protectors installed around popper bases to protect playfield, playfield cleaned and waxed, elastics changed, bulbs replaced, contacts cleaned and adjusted, stepper assemblies cleaned and lubed, back glass touched up and sealed.

Orbit $350

Nice playing machine, all contacts and steppers gone through, fresh elastics, replacement glass and lockbar, replacement chime box, sealed back glass. Some plastics funky. Only issue only plays one player or three player game. For some reason skips over player two and four. Installed a switch to enable one player game only. No time to look at it further, comes with new schematic from PBR.

1 month later
#9055 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I drove to CT, RI, Pintastic... all over the place up there in the last year. Come down this way!! I have a Space Ship project or working Orbit also that I could throw in for a decent price.....now you're not just driving down for one project pin.

You could come up here to pick up Ship Ahoy

We are getting ready to thin the herd; Ship Ahoy, Big Star, Bus Stop, Hi Flyer and Full House up for grabs I think.

The last two might be gone this week.

This will still leave me with 4 pin projects for the winter, along with a car to assemble that has been sitting since 2012.

#9126 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Cleaning out some space. GTB Olympics project - actually will fire up and play a game, but needs some love. I don't want to put it in storage, so if somebody can come and get it by 5 today or sometime early tomorrow - FREE.

Half tempted to pop down there with a machine or two and pick that one up.

2 weeks later
#9276 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

WTB: Games on my block.

No kidding! Closest to me was 20 minutes out, the majority have always been 6+ hours round trip with a few 5 hour jaunts.

Is what is is as they say.

#9281 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

I just did a 30hr round trip pickup.

My longest so far was 13 hours round trip with just myself driving. Dropped off three along the way and came back with one.

#9320 6 years ago

Trying to clear out some pins so I can focus on other projects, I'll never get done at this rate.

Gottlieb Ship Ahoy: $1000, Immaculate condition, needs nothing.

Bally Bus Stop: $500, plays great, new parts, decent bg, repainted in the past

Gottlieb Double Action woodrail: $450, partial project but works. Finishing up this week, with schematic.

Might consider a trade but really want to open space up.

Only titles I'd be interested in would be Sheba, Spin-a-Card/Hearts & Spades, Melody/Sing Along or perhaps Bally Trio.

Thanks for your consideration. Gary

1 week later
#9448 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Ho ho ho...this thing is pretty sweet. And the issue isn't severe. I've gotten a few PMs, but nothing definite. Very surprised. The backglass alone was $300. And I forgot…it also has a newer Rottendog PSB.

I need to go through my spare parts and post an ad on Pinside, would like to get a new backglass for Olympic Hockey and have to sell stuff or find $305 in the couch cushions.

#9450 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Isn't there an Olympic Hockey on Letgo near you/us? Might be worth a look.

Seller wants $1300

#9453 6 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

What!
I thought it was $400 or $500 and listed well over a month.
Ugh, sorry.

Just checked, he did just drop the price to $500. It was $1300 for the longest time. Backglass is going on this title too, look at the player on the left.

I'd just assume buy the new backglass and be done with it, one of our favorite games.

4 weeks later
#9671 6 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Looking for a Grand Prix EM or Hot Tip (either em or ss). Willing to consider other games similar but hoping to spend $500 or less.

I have a Williams Lucky Strike, New Years day Pinside sale $450

Plays good, decent backglass, partially gone though. Been in our game room for a few months but I'm out of space and need to move other titles in.

newlondon.craigslist.org link

Gary

#9673 6 years ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Lalala I can’t hear you...
Seriously tempted by that pin, but trying to save $$ right now for some game room upgrades. Siggggghh!
Good luck with the sale!

Thanks!

1 week later
#9741 6 years ago

Need room in the garage, moving along the following so I can get to other long suffering projects.

Immaculate Ship Ahoy (deal pending)
Williams 1965 Lucky Strike $400 (works fine, nice backglass, fair cabinet)
Bally Bus Stop $450 (works fine, lots of new parts, cab repaint)
Williams Heatwave $1500/BO (clearcoated pf, cab repainted and stenciled)

Located 06370

#9745 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Gary, please your killing me here. You need a delivery service!

That can be arranged!

Oh, and were thinking of selling Darts too. It just doesn't get played that much.

#9750 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

That Heat Wave is on the high side I think Pinside says $800.00?

Last time I checked Heatwave had no estimated price and very few have immaculate clearcoated playfields, nice plastics, working coin mechs, decent backglass and repainted/stenciled cabinets.

#9753 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Price estimate
We have seen this game for sale in the Pinside Market 2 times. The average asking price is $825
True yours is better and that is an average. Tea Gary?

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/heat-wave

Estimated value: Unknown

More than happy to go private if you wish, I'm not hostile to suggestions on price.

#9755 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Even with an Estimated Value of "unknown", I found it to be interesting that this game is ranked number #1 for EM on pinside. It must be a good game then.

Its a tough game with a lot going on and I think that keeps the kids and wife away from it. I play it time to time but not enough to justify the slot that could be used for a game like Sky Divers which I play more or Bazaar which is also waiting its turn in the workshop.

Lighting "Blow Your Top!" takes a lot of luck and skill and I think I have only managed to do it twice.

I should just put it in storage, but I get in one of my moods for housecleaning..

#9779 6 years ago

Ship Ahoy sold, other machines still available.

Discount if you buy more than one.

1 week later
#9819 6 years ago

Darts, Bus Stop and Lucky Strike all for sale on South East CT Craigslist, once these three are sold going to be in a holding pattern for some time due to new job. None coming in and none going out, if someone wants a package deal drop me a note.

Gary

#9857 6 years ago

Williams Lucky Strike sold!

#9860 6 years ago

Bus Stop Sold!

#9897 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Here we go.... Pats have more stolen rings than a pawn shop.
Really though, good luck. This is the slowest damn week ever.

Hah! I have one left if you are interested.

7 months later
#11513 5 years ago

Anyone have a Spring Break for sale in New England area?

Looking for 2 SS titles to fill out our line up, cutting back on the EM's we have.

Wish I had not sold the Ice Fever, it was fun.

#11517 5 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Just listed my Firepower 2 in the marketplace, $850 or trading for Gottlieb SS.
Matesamo

I did see it on the local listing, should look up on youtube some play videos to see if it is too our liking.

#11526 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I also have a very nice Dirty Harry for trade or sale. $2,800 takes it. Ad with pics coming.

Thank you for the offer, but not a title were looking at. Might pop for a Walking Dead if one comes up local though.

I think we are going to hit the York show next month, maybe work on pre-selling a few EM's and bring them with us.

1 week later
#11599 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Firepower price drop 600 its a working players project

Thank you for taking the time today Mike!

1 week later
#11672 5 years ago

Anyone with a sub-$1000 solid state in the CT/RI/MA area? Also have $4500-$5000 for a Walking Dead Pro.

LMK what you got.

Gary

#11681 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I have a Stern Hot Hand for $800.

Thank you very much, card games not one of my favorite themes though.

#11682 5 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

In general, since we have a Flash at our league site already, I am open to trades for something working and not a game I own or the league site has. Looking to mix things up a bit.
This would also include EMs depending on what you might have. If anyone is interested throw me some ideas. My flash basically needs it's drop targets rebuilt to finish it off.

PM sent.

2 weeks later
#11800 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Looking for a $200 range EM
This game just needs to work somewhat
It can be dirty - I’ll clean it and tune it up
It is for my kids local community action center youth rec program here in town
They have a few pool tables and an air hockey but I would like to donate a pinball for the local children to enjoy
Don’t care about condition as long as working mostly and Kids can play it
Message me if you may have something
Thanks

I have a Big Star I can let go for $200, fully working so you don't have much to do to it.

Located 06320.

See posts:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/222?hl=gdonovan#post-4509987
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/223#post-4521966

#11922 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

So a casual player can buy a tspp, Spider-Man, and other high quality used titles for $4000-5000, or they can buy a nib pin for $1,000 more. The new pins have all the newest toys and features, and they probably don’t know how to work on games.

This.

No difference than when I was shopping for a new Challenger. When the cost of ownership between used and new is a few bucks why on earth would I buy a used car? Buy a new one with no wear and a warranty and call it a day.

#11971 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Im not going to do anything with this trizone project. 350 get it gone? Clean Boards!

PM sent

3 months later
#12687 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Repaint (but no splatter) automotive clearcoated playfield, has coin mechs, missing tilt bob and back door. Possible interest in cash and trade for solid state title, PM me with wh...”
2019-02-09
Montville, CT
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 149 days
Viewed: 832 times

Relisted Heat Wave on the market place, sale or trade and cash towards a solid state.

Were getting down to a more manageable level, I think Space Odyssey is next and were at a good number of pins.

Gary

#12697 5 years ago

Thank you, replied.

1 week later
#12761 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70932

Looking to move my Heat Wave along, interested parties but most seem to be some distance away =(

The taxman comith April 15th.

2 weeks later
#12928 5 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Machine - For Sale

The Walking Dead (Pro)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Excellent condition - like NIB with lots of mods
Pinblades graphics
Welcome to Woodbury Sign
Train Tracks
Tower mod $100
Fidelity Flipper Back Box Lighting
Playfield protect instal...”

12 days ago

Goffstown, NH

Madmax541

$4900

My wife would love this.

3 weeks later
#13229 4 years ago

Have a very nice Heat Wave with repaint and stencil with automotive clearcoated playfield.

Last try before giving Ebay a shot, $950 or trade for early solid state title.

Or trade and cash for something interesting, LMK.

1 week later
#13298 4 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

I've never met a wife who'd want a man to keep a pin, even though I've heard they exist.

Mine in that group; I have at least two I have been told are not going.

She has her favorites.

1 week later
#13396 4 years ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

If I'd seen this when it was posted, I'd be half way back home. Was a great day for a drive.

I tried, no reply.

Been toying with the idea of a homebrew, a theme has been gelling and I just need an empty cabinet to get started.

#13400 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

My guess is this would be a poor candidate.
DE 1987-1990 games have the absolute shittiest cabinets. One in this kind of condition would probably fall apart during the move.

Worst case I have spare pf glass and some legs.

#13409 4 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Yep, the plywood on the early Data East cabinets was an inferior grade compared to what Williams was using. It just splitters apart from handling and moving them around more. Stern was simply cost cutting way back then too.

Well for free I figured it was worth a shot. I really should not be contemplate a home brew machine but seeing some of the work people have done has inspired me a bit.

1 week later
#13457 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

They're hard to find. Title blew up in popularity a year or two ago, and not too many of them out there. Haven't seen one for sale at a reasonable price in forever.

I might know where there is a broken one, I'll drop the owner a line. Touch base with me in a day or two.

1 week later
#13523 4 years ago

They have an extra $0 in that one.

#13545 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have anything they want to trade for my Bally kiss with a new bg or my stern Ali?

Played that one at Allentown, it was fast! Thanks for bringing it! Fun game!

1 week later
#13645 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Putting this up for sale for my daughter. She said it’s OK if I wanted to pay the sales fee out of my own money too. WTH?
Looks like we may have another shyster in this hobby in 10 years.

Machine - For Sale

Big Top

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “1977 Wico Big Top. I picked this game for my daughter when she was little because she wanted her own pin. She plays the big boy stuff now, so this has been sitting. Thought I would...”

4 hours ago

Langhorne, PA

Colsond3

I should buy this for work.

1 week later
#13721 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody want a free game?

To many projects!

#13725 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I have the second one torn completely apart and ready to dive in. Didn’t really need anything off of this one anyway. Plus I really need to get cracking on finishing the Halloween game. Need room.

I'd be tempted to fix it is the problem, lol.

#13766 4 years ago

Speaking of Data East, anyone with a Secret Service? I'm considering picking one up.

#13768 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

There’s one in the marketplace

Yes, we have exchanged PM's.

Not sure how much of a project I want at the moment.

#13797 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

X-Files. Again fully stripped and shipped just a few weeks ago. All titans and 100% warm white 1smd comet leds. Had magnet wear in front of file cabinet that had been filled with epoxy at some point. File cabinet is perfect. Brand new one installed when stripped down. Brand new shooter scoop chute installed(welds normally all shot entirely). Both those parts you can’t find. Ramps flame polished and no cracks at all cabinet has some scuffs and fade but solid. 2300$

My wife loved X-files; let me look up some info on the game and I'll get back to you. Make a nice surprise for her birthday.

1 week later
#13875 4 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Selling my Black Hole. Located an hour from Pintastic in Attleboro, MA. If it didn’t weigh more than my car, I’d consider bringing it, haha. Come get it this weekend.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81206

Always wanted one till I played it once, was a mean bitch. Colson says I have to give it another chance, just having an off day.

So tempting.

#13900 4 years ago

Anyone interested in trading a Hollywood Heat for a Hot Shots? LMK.

Have a Hot Shots in nice condition, LED playfield, even the backglass florescent has been converted to LED.

#13918 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have an Electra in Connecticut I would sell. Message me.

Buy with confidence from Brian! I played it this weekend.

#13961 4 years ago

Yes, set of nice black Williams legs.

#13976 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a Hot Shots? Ready to play, $1100, I need some room. Might have one of the Time Machines up for sale, have someone interested in that though.

Hot Shots has very nice cabinet with LEDs and even the 2' translite bulb has been converted to LED. While I'd prefer to sell outright open to interesting trades, looking for early Data East mostly.

Pictures here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-or-trade-hot-shots

1 week later
#14115 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Looking for a new wife, preferably one that enjoys pinball.

I got lucky with mine, she started it!

She hates playing against me though, she just flails about and I actually learn the shots >=)

1 week later
#14222 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

There was one posted on Craigslist for $1200 in that exact area. Now the ad is gone...hmmmm

I saw that ad, was a nice looking machine too.

Sorely tempted to pick up the phone but I have a Bazaar that is waiting its turn in the queue.

#14223 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Rotating out pins to make room in the line up! All LED aside from flashers, plays great with no issues. Boards look to be in great shape, no obvious work aside from a replaced ba...”
2019-07-09
Montville, CT
Archived after: 95 days
Viewed: 692 times

Price drop $100 to $1150 for Pinsiders, on CL in a few days. Cash or trade.

1 week later
#14309 4 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Star Trek backglass for sale?

1 week later
#14391 4 years ago

Friend of mine is looking for his first pin in CT, preferably car themed but not necessary and solid state.

Anything out there in the sub-$2000 range?

#14410 4 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Colsond3 has a Bally Joust for $300. Works, but cab was painted black and some other cosmetic issues etc. Might be worth checking out if he still has it: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/271#post-5152268

Its gone.

1 week later
#14458 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

DF - Yeah, it's a DF, what can you do? But hey it's a working solid state for less than the price of most EM's on CL. $700

70's period pin!

#14467 4 years ago

1973 Gottlieb King Pin.

Decent backglass and playfield (minor wear around 1 or 2 pin inserts) cab fair, LED in PF GI, score reels and some inserts, works as it should.

I'm going to bring it to work this weekend for use in our physical therapy dept, a picture of playfield is located here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/237#post-5165981

$750 or trade for another EM or towards early SS. LMK what ya have.

#14470 4 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Nice pin, I've had 2 king pins in the past and also it's AAB PinUp!!

I see the attraction in it, just don't think it will have the longevity in our collection and it is getting crowded here.

One of those pins with "one more game and I'll get that last shot this time" feeling for sure.

I'm heading to York if someone wants to meet up if still unsold by then.

Colson is coming up in a week or two, maybe he will grab it

2 months later
#14903 4 years ago
Quoted from poopedmypins:

After a buyer fell through, my current best offer is $2,000 right now. I’d rather not let her go that cheaply. PM me for questions. I had her posted for sale a few moths ago here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/81017

Tempting, but I need to take a break for awhile.

1 week later
#14965 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Beautiful black Hole, a booting project. 1500. Cab backglass and playfield are all super nice.
Mars God of war, booting project, nice backglasses and playfield. 850

PM sent.

2 weeks later
#15092 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I saw humor in it - I compare the crappy Atlantis to a crappy beat up car. Plus, I actually am a car/door to door salesman for a living (I switch based on the season) - the people that know me - know I’ve just been teasing this whole time. I was roasting myself, per usual.
That post was to announce the run on Atlantis joke is finally over. It is - NO MORE. Dunk N Alien will probably sell outside out of this forum and don’t see a need to post it here again for a week at least.

I saw the humor in it, even looked at the ad a few times.. but the theme doesn't appeal to me.

#15110 4 years ago

Someone snagged a clean looking Volcano last night! Missed it by that much.

3 weeks later
#15251 4 years ago
Quoted from baller88:

devils dare- cabinet in nice shape, backglass is great shape - missing sound board. $600. Probably lots of good parts. I will part this out also if warranted

I have a spare sound board if someone is interested in buying this pin, just finished recapping and testing the board 2 weeks ago.

1 week later
#15299 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a Haunted House?

Getting ready to rotate out in a near future, trades only at this time cash +/-

Possibly looking for Medusa, Data East Jurassic Park, Laser War, Last Action Hero, DE Star Trek, Robocop and Bad Cats.

Anything else interesting? LMK

1 month later
#15551 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Wanted: Data East Time Machine. I can buy or trade.

Still not bored with mine yet, touch base in a few months if you have not found one yet.

Have a grand or two burning a hole in my pocket, any project or non-projects pins for sale? Data East & 80's Bally solid state preferred.

2 weeks later
#15696 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I know of a decent condition HH sleeping in a barn, guy is "holding it for a friend", that he hasn't spoken to in 20yrs.

Hell I'm holding both a Haunted House and POTO for a friend as he looks for a large abode.

#15707 4 years ago
Quoted from Acronymicon:

Hi there!
Ive been hitting CL regularly in New England and saw this guy. Looks nice.
worcester.craigslist.org link

Seller is good guy.

#15721 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Parts - Wanted

Anybody have a SC01 chip?

New!

Wanted! “Looking for a System 80/80A SC01 chip for my Devil’s Dare if anybody can help. Goes in the U-14 socket on the Sound/Speech board.

I’d like to hear some speech on this thing! ...”

3 hours ago

Langhorne, PA

Wanted

Colsond3

SC-01 or SC-01A

#15728 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

When I search that only two threads come up, but the relevant one only has two posts that don’t say anything much. Somebody trying to make the speech sound more human.
If it’s not that, do you have a link to the thread you’re referring to? Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/sc-01-speech-synthesizer-replacement

#15753 4 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

I’m looking for a Sega. X-Files, Godzilla, Twister, Lost in Space, and Independence Day top my list.
Also looking for a Batman 66 or WoZ.

I have a decent X-Files, I'll check with the Mrs. to see if she is bored with it yet. Her interest in the line up has waned of late so you might be in luck.

Mrs. states it is available.

#15756 4 years ago
Quoted from lastinterceptor:

HI,
found the following if anyone is interested.
Star Trek Pro translate
Game of thrones translate
both signed by Steve Ritchie
Back Alley WOZ castle walls
WOZ side blades.
Pioneer backglass
Quick Draw backglass
Still have the following HUO pins
AC DC premium
Star Trek LE
AMericas Most Haunted
new in box and everyones favorite....Thunderbirds

Great Pinsider, buy with confidence!

#15768 4 years ago

X-Files $2700

Works perfect, fresh elastics, comet led's and flashers, custom flashing light at bottom of trap door chute when open (separate from Terma mode lamp), cab light converted to 2 foot led lamp (reversible, a drop in) and has a cooling fan installed in the speaker grill as I didn't like the DMD power supply running at 180F! Keeps everything in the cab cool, also easy to reverse. Some minor lower cabinet fade and nicks, typical.

Interested in trades always, PM me.

#15771 4 years ago

Those are titan rings not elastics

'tank ya sir!

I like the game, tight shots, not suited to my wifes more casual play style though.

Want it back? Still looking for Medusa

#15800 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Fast! Guess I contemplated too long...

Ha, it was gone quick. I inquired this morning and it was snapped up shortly after.

#15806 4 years ago

$2700 X-Files; Titan elastics & Comet LED
$650 Dixieland; fresh shop & elastics, flipper bushings, etc, Comet LED.
$1050 Grand Tour; clear coated playfield, rewebbed & painted cabinet redone apron with decal.

Looking for Medusa, Centaur, Jurassic Park (DE) Laser War, Star Trek (DE) and Fireball E.M. Trade +/- cash

May have a Gold Wings with topper for sale or trade or Spring Break, still juggling pins around.

#15828 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

$650 Dixieland; fresh shop & elastics, flipper bushings, etc, Comet LED.
$1050 Grand Tour; clear coated playfield, rewebbed & painted cabinet redone apron with decal.
Looking for Medusa, Centaur, Jurassic Park (DE) Laser War, Star Trek (DE) and Fireball E.M. Trade +/- cash
May have a Gold Wings with topper for sale or trade or Spring Break, still juggling pins around.

Dixieland pending.

#15841 4 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

If he truly has these machines. They were probably obtained illegally. I see red flags.

Fell off the back of a truck I'm sure.

#15847 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Dixieland sold.

#15848 4 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Anybody have a cocktail table multicade or with pac-man?

I have a Centipede cocktail table running Win7 on an SSD with wifi and LCD screen, not sure if shop will ever be cleaned out enough to use it again. PM and e-mail or cell number and I'll send pics.

#15863 4 years ago

Who got the Bad Girls in RI?

#15869 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I almost grabbed for 500 but when he told me he hadn't touched it in over 5 years I was afraid the batteries had leaked so I passed.

I was thinking battery issue but that would not deter me in the least. When I saw it was posted for 9 hours and looked very clean I suspected it was already gone.

#15872 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Great price but to be honest I don't think Bad Girls would keep my interest very long.

For the $800 it was listed, I'd get it flipping and try it out. Worse case after playing for a few weeks rotate it out and break even.

#15875 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Not worth my time & trouble especially not even knowing what would be involved with the repairs. I'll pass!

I'm comfortable with System 80 MPU repairs and have many parts in stock, get it flipping in a day

#15877 4 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Good for you I don't lol

I have a new Hakku desoldering gun I have to justifying buying, lol.

It rocks! Board work is a breeze now compared to me using wick.

#15881 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

I'm a little surprised it sold so fast listed at $800. I thought I was the only one that liked that game.

I have not heard anything bad about Bad Girls and not afraid of repairs. Any clean SS title under a grand is ok in my book aside from a few exceptions.

1 week later
#15943 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Have you tried pinball resource? I don’t know what size you need but he sells a standard 21x43 for $30 a sheet If I remember correctly but they come in 2 packs. Well worth it. Maybe someone can chime in here. It’s been a while.

I'd just wait till Allentown, $35 a sheet.

#15947 4 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

They haven't been on the website for a while (at least a year) but who knows. Always worth calling and asking.

Always worth a call. Needed a 7 digit display glass which is listed out of stock and he still had an NOS unit on the shelf.

#15971 4 years ago

Anyone looking for an X-files that has a DE Jurassic Park? Drop me a line if you want to work out a deal.

#15981 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade out X Files for Data East Jurassic Park or Medusa +/- cash depending on condition. Now open to cash, $2700 firm. X-Files has no issues, last serviced by James f...”
2020-03-20
Montville, CT
2,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 388 times

X Flies has been listed..

1 week later
#16102 3 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I hate the term "upstate".
It implies (to me) there is NYC, LongIsland, and everyone else that doesn't matter.
You couldn't pay me enough to live in NYC on a normal day!

I enjoyed at one time the odd weekend visit but the thought of living there with all the traffic and people? No thanks.

#16217 3 years ago

Almost time to pickup another project, need to keep busy.

#16219 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Boy am I tempted to make you an offer on that X Files for my Rocky and Bullwinkle that I'm halfway through working on....

Lot of interest, no cash on the glass yet though.

#16224 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade out X Files for Data East Jurassic Park or Medusa +/- cash depending on condition. Now open to cash, $2700 firm. X-Files has no issues, last serviced by James f...”
2020-03-20
Montville, CT
2,700 (Firm)
Viewed: 388 times

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Selling or trading my Grand Tour, you can see the refurbishment thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1964-bally-grand-tour-not-dead-yet From Riverside Park (now 6...”
2020-04-01
Montville, CT
Viewed: 214 times

$2700 X-Files still available, interested parties but no cash yet.
$1250 Bally Grand Tour, clear coated playfield and proper cabinet restoration.
$2200 Haunted House, boards gone through, NVRAM, ground mods & lots of new parts.
$1300 Gold Wings with topper and siren, ground mods, NVRAM, new ramp and comet LEDs

Shaking up the lineup! Would consider trades.

1 week later
#16307 3 years ago

Any Data East for sale in the New England/NY/NJ area?

Laser War, LAH, Checkpoint, Star Trek, Star Wars, Batman, Jurassic Park?

Projects are ok and help keep me out of trouble. Mostly.

#16319 3 years ago
Quoted from Hold_Fast:

My friend just posted a very nice JP for sale in Allentown PA.

Machine - For Sale

Jurassic Park

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “1993 Data East JP
In great shape, plays wells, My first game and I hate to see it go but I bought a GB Premium and this is the one that drew the shortest straw.

T-rex is fully ...”

1 day ago

Allentown, PA

3,800 (Firm)

Nysbadmk8

Very clean! I'm surprised with the list of mods the teeth on the t-rex has not been replaced! Its one of those things once you see it you can't unsee, lol.

1 week later
#16378 3 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

I saw a $500 Bally Future Spa in Vermont this morning in Facebook Market place. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/250684082968199/
Limited pics, but looked ok. I think someone just wants it out of the way.

11 hours? Gone with the wind I bet. A bit of a clunker but for a working pin not bad at all.

Edit: Friend of mine has contacted the seller, it is now an auction with a list.

#16382 3 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

I swear, people purposely throw lowballish numbers out, and wait for the suckers to bite and get into a bidding war with one another.
To those people I say: poop in your hands and clap!

Told them to go poud sand, glws.

#16393 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

BEWARE- I got the actual pictures from the seller here- the cabinet and backglass was trashed, displays didn't work. The initial pictures were pictures he found on the internet.

Double glad I told them to go pound sand.

#16418 3 years ago

Anyone have a DE Star Trek or LAH kicking about? Looking to add DE #7 to the line up.

Projects are fine.

Have a Gold Wings to be relisted next week, doing some spruce up.

3 weeks later
#16602 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Bummer, with all the selling moving to facebook, it will go dark here.
Saw craigslist go quiet as well with the popularty of facebook marketplace.
Sadly , not a member and unwilling to join.
My loss i guess.

I want nothing to do with FB, if it causes me to lose out on a deal or two so be it.

#16636 3 years ago
Quoted from baller88:

looking to free up some space
Gorgar shopped pretty nice $1000
EbDle rough but plays $1000
Getaway solid - but rough looking cabinet. pF is nice $1800
juras lost world faded 95% complete $1400
Fireball classis Shopped and nice $1200
Spidey Gottlieb excellent shape has new boards, bg is mint cab, pf all really nice $1500

Haaa, my kid would flip if I brought home another dinosaur themed pin, he would not leave the game room.

#16691 3 years ago
#16748 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

GB and TSPP soooold to one lucky local baaastid. Thanks for playing ya’ll.

I was thinking hard about this but out of space and there was nothing to fix. Great pins!

#16808 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/862929704214160/?
This person seems like they may be fairly flexible on price. I don't have much interest in a Sys3 game right now but I know people love this title.

Another game I try to like but the game play never just seems to gel. Beautiful looking pin with great theme.

3 weeks later
#17054 3 years ago

Getting crowded here, need to start clearing the basement.

Count Down $650

Clean but typical playfield wear by kickout, minor peeling on backglass. Power supply pins reflowed, new 5V adjuster, caps are Ti. On the driver board replaced outhole driver with TIP-122, new interconnect cable, repinned J6 connector below battery. MPU has had two chips replaced to restore function and new rechargeable battery. Displays sharp. Only issue I'm aware of is it starts with 50-60 credits otherwise works perfect. Playfield has been cleaned, polished plastics (2 are cracked) new elastics and bulbs and new outhole coil.

Gold Wings $1100 (tentatively spoken for)

Players game has typical wear in the gold areas of the playfield, has topper and functional siren. 80B MPU has Swemmer daughter board, NVRAM and slam tilt bypass mod done. New 5V power supply. Ground mods done in backbox and cabinet, Comet LED's and has LED for backbox lighting. Broken plastic top left if I recall correct, Hollywood Heat display plexi and brand new clear ramp. Works great.

Have a Bally Star Trek coming up for sale as well, with new CPR prototype backglass and plastics, nice playfield and cabinet with new sound and rectifier boards and mostly Comet LED. Just need to replace the -35 board ram (in route) before I can list.

Always looking for Data East projects.

Added over 4 years ago:

Gold Wings sold, $2450 for Star Trek.

#17064 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Where are you located?

#17074 3 years ago

Have a Stern Star Trek (Vengeance) LE with shaker coming up for sale in a week, I have to tweak a few things first.

Extremely nice shape with Color DMD, art blades and Mezel mod explosion for Vengeance and goodie bag with spare plastics. $7000

Edit; not adverse to trades +cash but mostly looking for DE titles.

1 week later
#17133 3 years ago

Have a very nice Bally Star Trek with CPR gold playfield with new plastics with spares, new drop targets and bumper caps, new posts and titan elastics, X-Pin LED displays, Siegecraft LED resistor boards, full led lamp install, some new circuit boards, everything polished with non-faded cabinet that will be listed later this week for $2650.

Just have to finish some tweaking and tuning.

#17135 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Getting crowded here, need to start clearing the basement.
Count Down $650
Clean but typical playfield wear by kickout, minor peeling on backglass. Power supply pins reflowed, new 5V adjuster, caps are Ti. On the driver board replaced outhole driver with TIP-122, new interconnect cable, repinned J6 connector below battery. MPU has had two chips replaced to restore function and new rechargeable battery. Displays sharp. Only issue I'm aware of is it starts with 50-60 credits otherwise works perfect. Playfield has been cleaned, polished plastics (2 are cracked) new elastics and bulbs and new outhole coil.

SOLD.

1 week later
#17213 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Mint condition & works 100%, has ColorDMD display, art blades, trough light strip and Mezel Mod Vengeance "explosion" plastic & flasher. Cabinet has no notable blemishes, ...”
2020-07-11
Montville, CT
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1239 times
Contributed to Pinside

Stern Star Trek (Vengeance) Premium

Extremely nice shape with Color DMD, art blades and Mezel mod explosion for Vengeance and goodie bag with spare plastics.

$6800 OBO or looking for Data East for trade & cash.

Star Trek the Next Generation and Gold Wings are sold.

#17214 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have two so one has to go.. MPU has had the battery removed and remote rechargeable pack installed, 5101 and 6810 ram and sockets replaced, new rectifier board, new heavy duty T...”
2020-07-14
Montville, CT
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 704 times
Contributed to Pinside

Solid Bally Star Trek, ready to play for sale or trade $1500

Searching for Data East pins, thanks for looking!

#17237 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Mint condition & works 100%, has ColorDMD display, art blades, trough light strip and Mezel Mod Vengeance "explosion" plastic & flasher. Cabinet has no notable blemishes, ...”
2020-07-11
Montville, CT
6,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Bally Star Trek Sold!

Stern Star Trek still available, ad updated, more pictures later.

Have a Gottlieb Spring Break I'm considering letting go; utterly mint cabinet, nice playfield, new ramp, led's, ground mods, reworked power supply board, one chipped plastic, needs nothing. $1250

Game is great but I have to thin down the herd.

Still looking for Data East titles of course.

#17275 3 years ago

Laser War was a surprise to me, deeper than it looks. The light show with LED is plain awesome.

#17279 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2020-07-11
Montville, CT
6,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Spring Break Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Ground mods done, remote battery, 5V power supply rebuilt, new ramp, new legs from PBR, Comet led lighting, backbox converted to LED 2 foot bulb. Very clean and cabinet in great ...”
2020-07-20
Montville, CT
1,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 590 times

Spring Break ad up, though in all honestly have an interested party looking tonight.

Black Hole up for sale next, ad in a day or three if private sale doesn't go.

Gary

#17319 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Edit 2: I also don't want anybody to be bullied here. Obviously it was a ridiculous trade offer, but maybe we shouldn't have jumped THAT hard on it. Pinside requires thick skin sometimes (all pinball does) and I hope Mr. Moberg returns triumphant, with one more pin and two less pins and less cash (somehow).

Machine - For Sale
2020-07-11
Montville, CT
6,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Ahem.

Looking for the following Data East titles projects or non-projects in trade + $$$: Checkpoint, Star Wars, Simpsons, Back to the Future, Last Action Hero and Playboy 35th. Have more than one to trade? I'm down with that.

I just sold an X-files for 3k.

#17321 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

At least this one can’t be blamed on me.

I have this button under settings, comes in handy for drama reduction.

#17323 3 years ago

Yeah but I put a lot of time and effort and parts into that one. It’s not on par with the bargain bin one he had I’m sure.

What he threw out there is not that farfetched depending on the quality of the pins and the dollar amount proffered.

Nothing lost by trying.

I was offered a Time Machine and cash for Stern Trek.. if I didn't already have some insanely polished and pampered Time Machine in my collection..

#17325 3 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

$10 lunch in NYC? Micky D's?

Might get a single chicken nugget in NYC, even the golden arches is pricey there.

#17373 3 years ago

Black Hole sold; Stern Star Trek and Spring Break still available.

1 week later
#17440 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2020-07-11
Montville, CT
6,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Spring Break Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Ground mods done, remote battery, 5V power supply rebuilt, new ramp, new legs from PBR, Comet led lighting, backbox converted to LED 2 foot bulb. Very clean and cabinet in great ...”
2020-07-20
Montville, CT
1,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 590 times

Happy Saturday all!

Tweaked ads and prices, the Mrs. reminds me a Bad Cats or Roller Coaster Tycoon would be nice.

#17459 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2020-07-11
Montville, CT
6,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Sold pending pickup

1 month later
#17953 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

I have seen this game in person and can vouch that you will not be disappointed.

Totally underrated game, movie drags it down for no good reason. One of the funnest DE built in this time period.

1 week later
#18043 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Stern Star Trek Pro- works and plays nice, has shaker $3900

Pity you didn't have that DE Star Wars still, I'd picked up both.

1 week later
#18116 3 years ago

I need to pickup something this weekend, losing my touch.

#18126 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

longshot / weird shot but does anyone have a phantom of the opera in good shape or in need of a light shop?

Maybe. Have to talk with my buddy Colson, he has first dibs on it if I sell.

Great condition, mint cab, led display, nvram, new organ motor, comet leds.

1 week later
#18200 3 years ago

Anyone looking for a well tuned Bally Medusa? $2800

#18203 3 years ago
Quoted from Saltimbanco:

Such a beautiful pin! Nothing says 'pinball' more than a Medusa, IMO

It is one of the more beautiful ones but time to rotate out.

#18215 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Wow, great price! Jealous, sadly I’m already loaded up for winter.

Forgot to mention, not adverse to trade deals +/- cash for the Medusa. Mostly looking for Data East pins but open to other possibilities.

Keeping an eye out for a Stern Star Trek pro, routed is fine as were just looking for a player. Might have my restored Bally Star Trek up for sale too but still really want to do an aftermarket MPU with custom sound package, time availability has been brutal this year though.

#18232 3 years ago

Medusa sold.

2 weeks later
#18388 3 years ago

Data East Secret Service going up for sale soon, just need to look close to see if I'm missing anything. Works perfect, NVRAM, Comet LED's, flippers rebuilt. Comes with decal set, cabinet paint starting to flake off as is typical for title. $1500 or trade +/-.

Looking for a Checkpoint, DE Star Wars, DE Simpsons.

1 month later
#18639 3 years ago

Any snow day Data East sales? Star Wars, Batman or Simpsons?

2 weeks later
#18813 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I'm headed to Automated in CT Saturday. If anyone wanted Rollergames I could meet anywhere off of 95 from Mansfield MA to New Haven, CT.

I need to stop looking at pins for sale.

#18829 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I need a little space in my work area. If anybody wants a Bally Hang Glider, let me know. BG is nice, PF has some wear, cab is pretty nice. I haven’t set it up yet, guy said it was blowing a fuse. Looks like it was recently shopped.
I paid 350 for it, and willing to pass it on for the same price. If no takers, I’ll probably post an ad later today. Can PM pics if anybody wants some.

When you need some space in the backroom, room for Bats up at my place.

#18833 3 years ago

Phantom looking like the next voted off the island after Star Wars is refurbed!

I need to list Hook and one or two others, need to thin the herd. Or convince the wife to bring a few more in.

#18835 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Anyone pick up the $400 Comet off of Boston craigslist last night? I texted a 1/2 an hour in when I saw the ad and knew it was already too late. I did hear back from the seller today that it had sold.

I texted this morning, pretty sure I was late to the party but never hurts to try.

#18843 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Congratulations on getting control of your account back.

I do have too many pins right now, I'll never get projects done at this rate.

Hope to have cab work done on Space Shuttle tonight and then have to consider how I'm going to do playfield touch ups and sealing. Waiting on new plastics for Star Wars and then its ready to slide into the line up. Pin2DMD on its way for it in the next few weeks. Still have Flash Gordon in pieces, new plastics on the way at least. And have to pull the mylar off Playboy.

4 weeks later
#19107 3 years ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

Certainly not for DMD, but I've seen plenty of SS games under $2k.

Yes, for some reason certain titles never rise over a certain price point even though great games. Exceptional examples can and do but were just talking average price.

Off the top of my head- Firepower II, Space Shuttle, Blackout come to mind.

Some DMD games around the 2k mark, Checkpoint and Hook.

#19135 3 years ago

Have a Hook that I'm going to be putting up for sale soon if anyone interested. New translite, legs refinished with new levelers, comet leds, some new switches and diodes, elastics done, GI repinned, NVRAM, DMD crisp, code updated. Just waiting for Cliffys to come in before listing. $2100.

Bally Star Trek with new CPR playfield, plastics and proto-backglass, everything on the playfield is new (drops, caps, skirts, posts, flipper bats, etc) nice non-faded cabinet, Titan color coded elastics, X-pin LED displays, new solenoid board, new Weebly soundboard, new rectifier board, very nice MPU (zero acid damage) with NVRAM, full LED install with resistor boards on the headers. $3000

This was Chuckwebster's up by Boston MA and if you had seen it can attest how nice it was. I had plans on doing a LISY-35 board with custom sounds but have too many projects and too little space.

Not really looking for anything right now but a Stern Trek Pro and DE Simpsons. Maybe.

Gary

2 weeks later
#19481 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Why is it that nobody from CT whines on this thread? Oh right, except for that one time about a 20K POTC.

Busy looking for pins or repairing them.

#19579 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Damn, now I'm hungry....
Thanks to mg7322 I've got a dialed in BM66 heading from NH to it's new home in NJ today. Not certain if I'm more excited about my new pin or the fact I get to meet Fast Eddie who's delivering it!
So as not to piss off our non-NJ folks who hate this banter - still looking for an MBr (LE or SE)

Perhaps NJ/NY guys can start a meet and greet foodie thread.

#19640 3 years ago

Have a Hook that I'm going to be putting up for sale soon if anyone interested. New translite, legs refinished with new levelers, comet leds, some new switches and diodes, elastics done, GI repinned, NVRAM, DMD crisp, code updated. Just waiting for Cliffys to come in before listing. $2100.

Bally Star Trek with new CPR playfield, new plastics and new proto-backglass, everything on the playfield is new (drops, caps, skirts, posts, flipper bats, etc) nice non-faded cabinet, Titan color coded elastics, X-pin LED displays, new solenoid board, new Weebly soundboard, new rectifier board, very nice MPU (zero acid damage) with NVRAM, full LED install with resistor boards on the headers. $2900

This was Chuckwebster's up by Boston MA and if you had seen it can attest how nice it was. I had plans on doing a LISY-35 board with custom sounds but have too many projects and too little space.

Not really looking for anything right now but a Stern Trek Pro and DE Simpsons. Maybe.

Gary

#19642 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Gary

Hook spoken for.

2 weeks later
#19837 3 years ago
Quoted from Galooch:Were her prices super expensive when they closed up?

For the most part yes.

#19840 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

But yet, people still bought them.

Fool and money soon parted.

#19889 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Woman can swear and make crude remarks too, stop pretending that 51% of the planet is some alien species

I work in a building full of women, you would blush at how crude they can be.

#19902 3 years ago
Quoted from homersimpson007:

Barely slept last night knowing that a Led Zep Pro sold for $4999 before I saw the ad. Anybody else wanna sell theirs yet?

I'm looking for a $4000 Trek Pro myself, they pop up and are gone before I can get on the phone.

#19955 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

GoT for sale... it's a nice one

Machine - For Sale

Game Of Thrones (Pro)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Its super nice, everything works 100%, crisp display, no playfield issues, cab is beautiful. Not interested in trades. Pickup only, no shipping/delivery.”

8 hours ago

Manchester, NH

Max_Badazz

Have a Star Trek Pro kicking about?

2 weeks later
#20080 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Can we please get a show of hands for the people who regularly troll, post or plain outright buy or sell from this post or pinside in general? If you're that guy or gal, please upvote this post in support or make your own post. Sounds like Robin could use a little help paying for the rebuild.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/back-after-a-major-outage
https://pinside.com/pinball/donate

Funds sent!

#20106 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally solid state project pin: Vector, Fireball II, Xenon, Silverball, Nitro Ground Shaker, Star Trek, Supersonic, Playboy, Lost World, Eight Ball, Night Rider or Strikes and Spares.

The more trashy the better, let me know.

1 week later
#20217 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Not really. $1500 as starting price? That mentality is what's wrong with this hobby anymore. It's not like it's a BOP. It's a damn Pinbot. Projects should be cheap. Especially with how stupid prices have gotten lately.

A guy on the board was just selling TWO project Pinbots for $1600 a year or two ago.

$1500 with boards missing? No thanks.

#20220 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I think that was me!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-2-pinbots-for-2000
With that said, they ended up going for a working big guns and about $300. The guy I sold them too couldn't get them working either and resold them to someone who couldn't get them to work either... Last I heard they were in Indiana and... still not working.

Never give up, never surrender.

If a monkey like me can get a Game Plan Lizard back to life anything is possible.

#20237 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is true. I bought a game for my grandkids from Colson for way below value, then sold it back to him for the same price when they were done with it. I'm pretty sure he's banging my wife, but otherwise, Colsond3 is a good dude.

Haaaa. I have a Space Invaders that was Colson's , it's been on tour of New England and after fixing a bunch of lights 'n stuff he is getting it back one day for exactly what I paid for it.

#20238 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

That’s escalated quickly haha

Damn Jersey guys!

#20250 2 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

I share your pain. I recently got a Playmatic Last Lap working. It passed through many hands as an unworking project before I got it. And I'm glad I did... it's a really fun game and there are very, very few out there.

Pain? You misunderstand sir, I volunteered to fix it for nothing more than the challenge.

Colson was out of pocket for nothing more than supplies needed to fix his ailing pin.

#20283 2 years ago

$2200 Data East Playboy; works perfect, NVRAM, Comet LED's.
$2900 Data East Star Trek; works perfect, NVRAM, NOS translite, Comet LED's, Chad code done.

Looking for Stern Star Trek and Bally solid state cabinet backbox 77-82.

Ad later.

#20303 2 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Stern has officially teased Mando as their next pin. Let the selling begin.....

My wife has already made squealing noises about Baby Yoda and indicated instead of looking for a Stern Star Trek pin perhaps I should look into a Mandolorian.

#20340 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Man every time I post a game it gets snatched up in hours or minutes. The market is insane.

I still have a Data East Playboy available, $2200.

NVRAM, cabinet and playfield in good condition, plastics in great shape. Comet LEDs. works 100%

1 week later
#20404 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

Not listed yet. Gauging interest first then will prioritize getting pictures and additional details.
Working Blackout 1250.00
Has new style flipper mechs
mpu, sound/speech, power supply, sol/lamp driver boards rebuilt by Eugene marsh
Nice PF
backglass has crackling/missing paint in spots but presentable with strategically placed LED's
has a few feature lights out which appear to be a matrix issue. I was close but other priorities emerged and it got shelved. There is a thread here about it.
Flash Project 600.00
Complete ( pretty sure but will need to get it out of my store room for more details
this is what I paid 5 years ago. I intended to use my other flash to troubleshoot but simply don't have the time now.
Working Spirit of '76 500.00
game in nice shape overall
PF nice but a few inserts missing. I think they might be in the cabinet but will have to get it out of storage to confirm
only activates a 1 player game.
This would be a good game for a knowledgeable EM guy to get going. I know zero about ems

Blackout is a great game, if I did not have mine I'd grab yours.

#20406 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Damn man. I wish you weren’t 6 1/2 hours away.

If closer I'd help out.

#20410 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Your garage is full anyway.

Oh I can help with that.

2 weeks later
#20598 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Going to be listing a few games soon, including a shopped (with custom Titan kit), polished and working Silverball Mania. PF has some wear in the center. Cab is in great shape. $800

You should swap out that Black Hole for a Space Invaders, I hear it was a home owned unit.

1 week later
#20666 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Agree 100%. We're in a pindemic right now. Soon to be the great pin bubble burst of 2021

I don't mind, with two Flash Gordons being built it keeps me from buying more.

#20706 2 years ago

Data East Playboy $2100

Looking for Stern Star Trek

3 weeks later
#20930 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Data East Playboy 35th Anniversary. Boards clean, no burned connectors, NVRAM installed, MPU code updated, Comet LED and flashers. Mylar stripped off lower playfield, ...”
2021-10-30
Montville, CT
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1867 times

Playboy is up.

2 weeks later
#21068 2 years ago
Quoted from Flanker:

Anyone around Boston with an EPROM burner? My Xenon vocalizer needs new U7 chip. A few words sound like farts, all on that chip. The rest are fine. Would like to avoid buying entire ROM set, or a burner/eraser setup just for a single ROM. Ideally looking for 2532 dip-24, but 2732 works as well, with a jumper mod.
I’ll cover the cost of the EPROM and the postage (or will pickup in person if you are close). Please PM me. Thanks!
Mods, delete if not allowed

I'm down in CT but hoping to head in your direction soon. 2732 best I could do though.

#21092 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Fireball Classic is off to a new home.
James Bond and Time Fantasy still available if anyone is interested. Guess it's time to get some pics and such together for those.

My truck is still empty if transport to Allentown is required!

#21166 2 years ago

Lowered the price! $2400 OBO, Come get it!

Or I'll deliver to Allentown!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Data East Playboy 35th Anniversary. Boards clean, no burned connectors, NVRAM installed, MPU code updated, Comet LED and flashers. Mylar stripped off lower playfield, ...”
2021-10-30
Montville, CT
2,200 (OBO)

3 weeks later
#21356 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2021-10-30
Montville, CT
2,200 (OBO)

Relisted Playboy and price dropped!

Looking for Stern project: Memory Lane, Pinball, Stars, Dracula, Hot Hand, Magic, Nugent, Stingray, Trident, Wild Fyre, Ali, Catacomb, Dragonfist, Galaxy, Lightning, Meteor, Nine Ball or Seawitch.

#21417 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And I’m making trips to NH and upstate New York in the next few weeks to pick up some games.
Could bring Panthera with me if anyone in those regions are interested, and I’ll be listing a few other games as well. Including Vampire.

Pick up a Space Invaders while passing through!

#21419 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Between bringing and picking up, you’re probably the reason I’ll have to rent something.

Now were talking!

#21434 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2021-10-30
Montville, CT
2,200 (OBO)

Playboy ad updated, may have beautiful Bally Space Invaders for sale later this week too as I'm out of space.

#21442 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Kings Of Steel - 1200.
Working. Displays are good. The two things it doesn’t have…. The hinges were removed and lost by a previous owner, so head comes off like an older game. The center target isn’t the stock one (couldn’t find the real one, so it’s a smaller circular target). Selling because I need the space ASAP. Plays as you would expect a KOS to play. The right target works great
Near Franklin, MA.

Pity I'm full house right now, been interested in giving this title a spin despite it reputation.

#21448 2 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Dropped to $1100.

Your trying to get me to make a trip tonight.

#21488 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2021-10-30
Montville, CT
2,200 (OBO)

Ad updated, price lowered.

#21534 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

...and we are back to posting CL ads instead of actual for sale ads or hoagie reccs.
Well ok then. Look at all these fine games for sale!
longisland.craigslist.org link
longisland.craigslist.org link
jerseyshore.craigslist.org link

1) Jersey Shore is not the North East.

2) My choice was here or in the CL project thread. Since it isn't a project, seemed more appropriate here.

#21542 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Sure it is. I've picked up a few games from all over NJ including the shore.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeastern_United_States
That's like saying cape cod is not in the northeast.

The people actually in the NE, don't think Jersey is NE.

#21548 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I would argue this point, but I don't want you to go getting all upset. I know how you northeasterners are.

Yes.

#21549 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2021-10-30
Montville, CT
2,200 (OBO)

Have a Playboy for sale in New England if anyone is looking.

#21551 2 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

I'd be interested, but I'm too far away here at the jersey shore. If only I lived in the Northeastern US.

They have these things called "highways" though in your state they are littered with traffic stops called toll booths.

#21553 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Somebody gotta head back to Trenton and get us a shitload of dimes!!!!

The good ol days of heaving change into the chute.. and missing. damnit.

#21665 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:Lots of interest on Strikes and Spares!

Fairly priced.

#21702 2 years ago

We got hammered, some water in basement but no pins down there!

1 week later
#21830 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

Yes.... Started at $4500, went to $5500, $6500 and now $8k and it's stock with no mods and needs repair at $8k. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

So basically he is running an auction on Pinside which is forbidden.

#21837 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Decent Solar Ride for sale. $1,000

Great condition! Everything nice on this title, just played it myself yesterday.

1 week later
#21935 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Still have a nice Solar Ride for sale or trade. $1,000 obo

Machine - For Sale

For sale or trade: Solar Ride

Partially shopped/refurbished “Nice Gottlieb Solar Ride for sale or trade. Overall in very good condition. Cabinet is solid, playfield is great, Backglass is nice with minimal flaking. Boards and plastics are...”

2 days ago

New Hartford, CT

1,000 (OBO)

sagejr

Did you move the two Ballys? Playfield on that Fireball was best I have seen.

1 week later
#22051 2 years ago
Quoted from MisterScappy:

It's time for my fall/winter project. My wife wants a Space Shuttle, so I'm looking for one within a few hours of Binghamton, NY. I'd prefer it to be complete, but it doesn't have to be working. Anyone sitting on a project that they gave up on?

I have one I'm on the fence doing playfield repair, be several months before I can get to it though.

Works perfect, remote battery, fused the bridges, led in GI and inserts, new LED displays, updated coils and rebuilt flipper mechs, cab and backglass presentable.

#22061 2 years ago

Unfortunately going to be there on Friday myself so my wife can attend, she has never been there and loves EM's

She just picked up a job and they scheduled her to work Saturday! RUDE.

Anyone with loaded or semi loaded Bally or Stern standard body playfields for sale? 1977 to 1986. LMK

1 week later
#22146 2 years ago

Weekend special!

Data East Playboy and working Firepower with decent playfield and repo backglass, $3500 for the pair.

Trades? Lmk

#22178 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Cleaning out the garage weekend.
Night Rider EM + FREE pitch & bat semi-working project - $800
OR
Just the Night Rider EM for $600.
Ad in market.

This is crazy good deal.

1 week later
#22347 2 years ago
Quoted from CrisCrow:

Looking for Data East games in or near CT, whatcha got?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/116769

Will be at Pintastic if unsold before then.

2 weeks later
#22511 2 years ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Anyone know if there will be some playfields available for sale at Pintastic? I’d like some wall art. First time attending

Myself as well, looking for a few loaded or semi-loaded too.

#22522 2 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I have some junk playfields I'll take best offer on
Mata Hari
F-14
Space shuttle semi populated (back side parts) top is flat.
all are in rough shape. can bring to pintastic show

Mostly looking for Bally or Stern standard body, its for my universal cab project though I'm toying with a non Bally or Stern to drop in and do custom programming. Sorry, should have been more clear.

And I have Space Shuttle =)

3 weeks later
#22675 2 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Star Trek playfield kicking around? Looking for a "wall hanger" to restore but won't turn down a populated one in better shape either.

1 week later
#22775 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

If it's not a gold, why would it have a plaque?

The obvious answer someone added it for a buck.

#22778 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Like slapping a Shelby sticker on a Pinto.

Well an Adams Family does have value so not that extreme

#22808 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a Defender cabinet or Centipede cocktail setup with mame computer? Drop me a PM. This is later Defender cab with non-pinball coin door which is present.

2 weeks later
#22961 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Maybe not the right thread for this but I'm looking for someone in New England proper who can help me shorten (weld) some pinball legs down to kid/shop with low ceiling height. I have two sets of legs I'm trying to do this with. Shoot me a message if you can do this. Doesn't need to be pretty, just somewhat structural.

If you know someone with a chop saw and mig this is an easy job, I have done 3 or 4 sets.

You do it down at the bottom, invisible after painting.

3 weeks later
#23180 2 years ago

Bally Stern operating system.

2 months later
#23620 1 year ago

Someone picked up a loaded Game Plan playfield in NH a day or two ago off Facebook, if on Pinside and you see this I'd like to buy it for restoration.

#23636 1 year ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

I tried for it but my schedule did not allow for me to get there quick enough. I see you like projects...I think we should talk. I have a few projects that I think you may like. I'll Pm you.

I'm intrigued.

3 weeks later
#23870 1 year ago

I'm trucking to the Allentown show early Friday morning if someone needs something transported.

Needs to be well wrapped, open bed truck.

2 weeks later
#23943 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

The price this game commands now is insane.

I have been looking on and off for a few years for my wife. After watching people playing the game at Allentown and hearing "BAD CATS" every 15-30 seconds I decided against ever looking again.

#23971 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Machine - For Sale

Spy Hunter

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Throwing up my Spy Hunter. Bought this game a while back, and I’ve had my fun with it. Did a good amount to upgrade it while I’ve had it.

Cabinet is pretty nice with a few din...”

10 minutes ago

Langhorne, PA

Colsond3

1,950 (OBO)

No interest in Shuttle?

1 week later
#24043 1 year ago

Anyone have a DE Simpsons for sale? 2 weeks till I'm knocked on my butt with surgery so will need to keep occupied for 6 weeks.

#24045 1 year ago
Quoted from barakawins:

Very good game. Highly underrated.

Played some good ones and a few bad ones, would not mind some quality playtime in the lineup.

And I'll have a lot of spare time soon.

1 week later
#24122 1 year ago

Good Morning Pinsiders!

Have Firepower, Space Shuttle and Genie looking to rotate out, all work great. Firepower has board work by Alan, NVRAM and Comet leds in the playfield. Space Shuttle has battery off board, some repinning, new LED displays, Comet leds, new flipper coils and recent service. Genie in very nice condition, new sound board, recent servicing as well.

Looking for a DE Simpsons, Star Trek Pro, Stern Galaxy or just Galaxy loaded playfield and backglass. Also looking for BMX, Stingray & Kings of Steel loaded playfields.

Would consider other trades +/- cash, see profile for pins that I already have/had. Thanks!

#24150 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Post Memorial Day sale. Prices dropping like panties at a Justin Bieber concert (how about that thought for the day LOL)

Machine - For Sale

World Cup Soccer

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Classic 90's era game for sale. Plays well, all functionality is working. DMD has no lines out, sound is good. Playfield has some insert wear and a few spots needing a cliffy (s...”

6 days ago

Manchester, NH

Max_Badazz

Machine - For Sale

Wipe Out

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “RIP THE CRUD! Wipe Out for sale. Working with no major issues. Flippers are strong and can hit all of the shots. Ski lift works perfectly. Slalom track moves and shakes. No dis...”

6 days ago

Manchester, NH

Max_Badazz

Wipe Out is one of those titles that has always intrigued me.

#24157 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

It's different. The ski/snowboard theme is not common, and the working pinball ski lift is super cool. It has the slalom course similar to Indiana Jones and a reverse ramp like RCT and LZ (aka Rip the Crud).
If anyone wants to try it out, I host NEPL league on Thursdays. Game is in my over the garage game room (IIA). WCS is also there. They are a friend of mine's who is moving and needed to store them somewhere. He let me take them to play and enjoy until they got sold. I'm tempted to buy the WCS but I really want another early 80's SS (maybe someone wants to trade for Wipe Out and I will just buy it for the trade).

I have a Firepower & Space Shuttle that will be moving after surgery recovery or before the 7th when I go in.

3 weeks later
#24497 1 year ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Guardians of the Galaxy for Sale or Trade. 6500 OBO

Machine - For Trade

Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Was at Pintastic, played well all weekend. Open to trades”

2 hours ago

Vernon, CT

eabundy

Trade

Great seller, buy with confidence!

#24502 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Well I didn't sell my Waterworld at Pintastic as I expected to. It's in great shape, definitely above average, and I was asking below average sales price. Kind of shocked it didn't go, actually.
Anybody looking for a DMD game on the cheap side? I had it last listed at 2600. It's all wrapped up and ready to go.

Thanks for bringing it, I tried playing a few times to see if I could get a handle on it. Challenging title!

#24505 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Asking prices across the board were mostly ridiculous, and you didn't see the usual markdowns on Saturday. I just don't think anybody was really in the mood to sell, and nobody was in the mood to buy.

Oh I was in a mood, just didn't see anything of interest though Butch tempted me with the Stern Trek Prem that showed up on Saturday.

If it was there on Friday, I might have left with it.

#24563 1 year ago
Quoted from tilt-master:

Congrats, Sweet addition to the club lineup!

If I saw it, I probably would have brought it home. Godzilla is a fun game.

#24589 1 year ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Drink or tool?

Could go either way.

#24606 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

People are really underestimating UM / HWN and it’s kinda mind boggling.

My friend has Halloween, loves it.

#24628 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
OXO Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Just finishing up shopping; everything works, family friendly theme, Comet led's behind the backglass to reduce heat (backglass very good condition) a few non-ghosting white led's ...”
2022-06-30
Montville, CT
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 550 times

OXO is posted, I'll get Firepower posted this weekend.

#24632 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Firepower- Better than average playfield (a few flakes here and there at worst), Alan Davidson went through the boards and replaced 40 pin connector & has NVRAM. I reflowed som...”
2022-07-01
Montville, CT
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 520 times
Contributed to Pinside

Firepower listed, more pics this weekend.

#24676 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
OXO Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Just finishing up shopping; everything works, family friendly theme, Comet led's behind the backglass to reduce heat (backglass very good condition) a few non-ghosting white led's ...”
2022-06-30
Montville, CT
900 (OBO)

Firepower is sold, OXO dropped to $900 for 4th of July!

#24680 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
OXO Archived
2022-06-30
Montville, CT
900 (OBO)

OXO sold locally (CL) for $850, thanks to everyone who inquired about it!

2 weeks later
#24827 1 year ago
Quoted from reconsider59:

Final price drop on Goldeneye. Would like to make some room.

Machine - For Sale

Goldeneye

Fully shopped/refurbished “Fully shopped and working. Came to me in great shape, just dirty as can be. It's cleaned up nicely.

Cabinet has some standard fading plus some wear at the flipper buttons, small g...”

7 days ago

Jackson Heights, NY

reconsider59

3,600 (Firm)

Always some temptation.

1 week later
#24949 1 year ago

Making a trip to MD border and back if someone needs something transported Saturday.

1 week later
#25014 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Will be listing a 1984 GTB Touchdown Solid State
It has no BG and missing needs 1 display
cabinet & head needs to be reinforced with L braces
I just paid 100$ to have the CPU repaired and new battery installed
The game played great for about 10 minted and went down again
Just have no more time to invest in it
$325.00 firm Or would consider an GTB EM project
Message me with interest
Located Central NY

Wish you were closer! I'm full up but always room for another somewhere.

2 weeks later
#25145 1 year ago
Quoted from sparksterz:Yeah, solid state - seeing Williams system 11 machines around that price point depending on popularity. DMDs though...typically the floor is 5k and sky's the limit. Seen a few in the 4k range but it's definitely uncommon.

I'll take $5000 for my minty LW3 in a heartbeat if you are offering.

#25152 1 year ago
Quoted from sparksterz:

$5k and quite the drive? Sign me up! :p yeah...Data East, man >.>
I was more so referring to Williams and Sterns but that's a bit short sighted I suppose.

Just picked up a immaculate (with legs no less!) Stern Trek Pro with shaker, mirror blades, alt translite for 5k.

So depending where you are at, prices may vary a lot.

1 week later
#25267 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Tell me about your Flash Gordon and how you’d like to sell it.

This one will be for sale in a few months, I just have to finish second playfield.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flash-gordon-causing-me-to-blackout/page/3#post-6332482

New backglass and trim, fresh paint job, new playfield, new apron, new side rails, new drop targets, MPU has NVRAM, lamp board modified for LED operation, comet leds, boards all serviced (all new caps, new eproms, etc), new rectifier board.

I don't need two Flash Gordon's as cool as that would be.

#25270 1 year ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

That is the nicest Flash Gordon I have ever seen.

It came out real nice, resto got totally out of hand and I prefer playing the snot out them to lineup queens.

So I'm building a second FG playfield for the "Seawitch from Scratch" universal cabinet and as soon as it is done the nice one goes up for sale.

1 week later
#25358 1 year ago

I have a nice Rocky & Bullwinkle for $3000

#25374 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sega Jurassic Park Lost World Excellent playfield and ramps. Cab has some fade, dings and scrapes. Has LED lighting, egg toy works, all magnets work, ball snagger works, shaker ...”
2022-09-28
Montville, CT
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 705 times

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Excellent cabinet (minor scuffs on side of head), playfield and backglass, boards clean, no burned connectors, DMD sharp. Fun game with ramps and habitrails everywhere. Nell sawmi...”
2022-09-28
Montville, CT
3,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 726 times

Ads are up! People say there are no more 3k DMD games, here is two. More games to follow.

Only trades +/- I can think of at the moment is maybe Rollergames, Goldeneye and Tommy.

#25390 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Grand Lizard Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Plays, clean boards, displays work proper, ramps unbroken, bell works only thing not 100% is flashers under ramp. Not MPU or drivers, crappy sockets no doubt, can't be bothered to ...”
2022-09-30
Montville, CT
2,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 411 times

Another game below 3k, only 2750 made.

#25424 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Vector Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Exceptionally clean Vector; new legs, Titan elastics, new Altek MPU, new Altek SDB. Cabinet and playfield, very, very clean. Backglass mint. Squawk and Talk board has been re-cappe...”
2022-10-03
Montville, CT
2,100 (Firm)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 461 times

Vector is up!

#25435 1 year ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

I'm in New England and have an unrestored players Xenon I would love to trade for a Dolly Parton.
or I also have an unrestored players Old Chicago I would trade for a Dolly.

Jeff is a great guy! Good luck in your search for a Dolly.

#25441 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Sega Jurassic Park Lost World Excellent playfield and ramps. Cab has some fade, dings and scrapes. Has LED lighting, egg toy works, all magnets work, ball snagger works, shaker ...”
2022-09-28
Montville, CT

Game works 100%, new magnet and harness for grabber.

#25465 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “Excellent cabinet (minor scuffs on side of head), playfield and backglass, boards clean, no burned connectors, DMD sharp. Fun game with ramps and habitrails everywhere. Nell sawmi...”
2022-09-28
Montville, CT
3,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 726 times
Machine - For Sale
2022-09-28
Montville, CT
Machine - For Sale
Kings of Steel Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Kings of Steel which is unusual; Backglass mint aside from minor scratch at the backside, can't be seen from the front. Not peeling or faded at all. Cab not faded, someone put...”
2022-11-18
Montville, CT
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 597 times

Weekend bump

289 posts in this topic match your search for posts by gdonovan. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gdonovan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=gdonovan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.