IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpdpvdpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

492 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mpdpvdpin. You are on page 1 of 2.
#12716 5 years ago

Anyone have an EATPM they would be willing to part with? Regretting selling mine last year

3 weeks later
#12944 5 years ago

Really nice Williams Roadshow available in Providence. Full led, No credit dots. Excellent playfield (normal wear around scoop)

Looking to trade for a Congo / Shadow / World Cup Soccer / Dr Who / Swords of Fury / Data East Star Wars... and a bunch of others.

Lmk what you have... (not really into Sega / Data East / Gottlieb)

#12967 5 years ago

Just added to market place. Really nice Roadshow. Trades considered and price is flexible.

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “VERY nice Red and Teds Roadshow. Minor wear around scoop and a very small mark where ball ejects from scoop. No credit dots. VERY clean. No cracked plastics. Both animatronic he...”
2019-03-12
Providence, RI
Trade
Archived after: 59 days
Viewed: 840 times

#13015 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “VERY nice Red and Teds Roadshow. Minor wear around scoop and a very small mark where ball ejects from scoop. No credit dots. VERY clean. No cracked plastics. Both animatronic he...”
2019-03-12
Providence, RI
Trade
If anyone wants to come try this RTRS out it’s at PIZZAJ in Providence RI 967 Westminster ST...along with SS AFM CFTBL TAF SPP LOTR BSD STNG FH TFTC BH WWFRR. All set to .50¢ plays. We’re open from noon to midnight Fri Sat and noon to 11pm the rest of the week.

#13019 5 years ago

Thanks Ed! Play some games next time!! Hahaha how could you resist?!

#13047 5 years ago

That AFM ought to sell in about 2 seconds at that price haha

#13050 5 years ago

The remakes are knockoffs though (It’s true ‍♂️) I know people love em but the the only true AFM is a BALLY AFM. If I didn’t already have one I’d be in the van RIGHT NOW to pick that up, sight unseen. Don’t get me wrong I thinks it’s a GREAT price and someone will be very happy to get that.

#13056 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I agree with you. You would be amazed at the $3k offers I received where people said "Well, I can just buy a remake NIB so any more than $3k is not worth it"....I laughed and politely declined. Go buy at remake then.

Yeah people love to use the existence of off brand remakes as a way to decrease the value of the original, which is INSANE to me. From a collectibility standpoint the original is always going to be the most sought after and therefore most valuable over time IMO. I think the market price of used, worn or routed AFMRE will go down as the price of original Bally AFM will stay put...or go up even further. The remakes are fine but at the end of the day it’s like wearing Payless shoes to school while all other kids are wearing Air Jordan’s hahaha. Plus ... I couldn’t care less about the flashy (stupid / tacky) topper and the color DMD...just personal preference I guess.

#13060 5 years ago

It a matter of products retaining value. I used the shoe metaphor because while knockoff Payless shoes do not retain their value vintage Nikes are collectible and have grown in value. I wasnt trying to sound classist about it.

Quoted from Monk:

I can't wait to get a MBr CE and love they were remade, so I get a chance to own one. Although I wore Payless shoes to school as my parents didn't feel the need to overpay for brand name anything.

#13067 5 years ago

Sure “knockoff” is strong language...my point is that they are not original. I can’t shake my collector mentality. I just always want the original.

Quoted from mrgregb123:

My ST:TNG playfield is stamped June '85.

Not sure the remakes are "knockoffs" as they are officially licensed and use the same or improved parts from the original. I would prefer an original because the lighting can be customized but the remakes are solid and hardly a knockoff.

#13119 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
2019-03-12
Providence, RI
Trade
Roadshow pending sale

#13147 5 years ago

Who’s got a Swords of Fury, Congo, World Cup Soccer or Shadow in NE they are willing to part with?

#13154 5 years ago

Pm sent

Quoted from AntennaMan:Still looking to trade Road Show? WCS may be available.

#13215 5 years ago

This April fools bs is annoying, get real or get out. I’m trying to BUY. What’s ACTUALLY for sale?

#13218 5 years ago

See...now THAT is funny. Fake listings not so much.

2 weeks later
#13376 5 years ago

Whomever got that Hurricane in NY for ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS needs to go perform good deeds to balance out the energy of the universe hahaha

1 week later
#13446 4 years ago

Tales from the crypt available in Providence. Side art blade mod, Full led (warm white frosted comet non ghosting GI / bright white clear inserts) nvram installed, could use a shop job, Typical wear around scoop (which would be hidden by cliffy) $3200 No trades at this time. First floor walk out no stairs. Very easy move. Pics on request.

1 week later
#13490 4 years ago

I ALMOST had that TAF. Today SUUUUCKS

#13522 4 years ago

Tales from the Crypt $2800 obo. Trades considered (no ems) First floor move out, no steps. Details in ad

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Data East Tales from the Crypt. Full led ( Comet non ghosting warm white ) Nv Ram installed, Boards serviced by Allan Davidson recently. Cabinet shows some wear and there is typ...”
2019-05-09
Providence, RI
2,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 264 times
Contributed to Pinside

#13533 4 years ago

fatality83 There’s a Rescue 911 in NJ for $1400

#13571 4 years ago

Ok ok ok...Who got the T2 for $800 this morning? Show yoursellllfffff hahaha

1 month later
#13902 4 years ago

Really nice TSPP up for grabs in Providence, RI. Comet warm white frosted GI. First floor carry out no stairs and I’ll help you load. Pics on request atm (adding to market shortly)

Asking $5600 cash

Or I will entertain a two for one trade +\- cash on Bally WMS DMD or sys 11 games. Not looking for EMs, data east, Sega or Gottlieb.

Interested in Swords of Fury, Bad Cats, Mousin Around, Diner, EATPM, BK2000, Whirlwind, Earthshaker, Game Show, Transporter, Dungeons and Dragons and others

Would also consider trades +/- for

Shadow, Congo, Dirty Harry, Monster Bash / Medieval Madness ( Original no remakes plz ) Theatre of Magic, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, GOTG, GOT LE

Lmk what you’ve got!

#13903 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Really nice TSPP up for grabs in Providence, RI. Comet warm white frosted GI. First floor carry out no stairs and I’ll help you load Asking $6500 cash I Prefer cash in han...”
2019-10-09
Providence, RI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 285 times

1 week later
#13988 4 years ago

Ditto on Congo haha

2 weeks later
#14186 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

TNA going up for sale. Still looks new. Includes shaker and mirror blades. Plays 100% with no issues. Bullet proofed the sound wiring with upgraded RCA cable. Sad to see it go, it's just not getting played as much as other machines and looking to buy the new stern. $5500 OBO.What’s the new Stern?

#14187 4 years ago

What’s the new Stern??

#14190 4 years ago

Barf, the world does not need another Jurassic Park. Smdh.

2 weeks later
#14297 4 years ago

Hey all, If anyone is interested...

Sun Aug 11th
PIZZAJ IFPA tournament
4pm
All ages

Aiming for 9 strikes, progressive strikes in four player groups where 1st gets 0, 2nd gets 1, 3rd gets 2 strikes etc.

No cost to play!
TD pays $1 IFPA endorsement.
Player pays .50 coin-drop.
10+ pins
Machine selection assigned via Matchplay

Corny Trophy for first place. No Cash Prizes.

PizzaJ
967 Westminster st
Providence RI

#14304 4 years ago

Thanks for all the PizzaJ love! Myself and Mike are always pumped to hear positive feedback! Would anyone be interested in running a weekly tourney here? Mon, Thurs or Sunday nights are available. Pm me if interested! - Matt

2 weeks later
#14424 4 years ago

Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula up for grabs in Providence. Early production date, Sun Process playfield (the GOOD one, Lenc playfield is prone to planking) Full LED w/ Comet non ghosting warm white GI and bright white insert. Bunch of mods! Castle, gravestone, Werewolf and die cut red led crucifix shooter lane plate. I have the original mist board working 100% AND a brand new updated board (which I bought because I misdiagnosed an issue) Very little wear at scoops, playfield shows the beginnings of minor planking in one area. There is a .5 inch spot of wear at the ball drop from the shooter lane. Cab shows some fading in the red which is expected. As it sits the mist function is not working properly because I knocked the magnet mechanism out of place lowering and raising the playfield while adding mods. Great game, challenging and brutal. Truly makes you a better player if it doesn’t destroy your confidence first. $4200 ...very easy first floor loadout. Zero steps. Pm me to come check it out. Pics will be added soon

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula up for grabs in Providence. Early production date with original upper sling plastics! Sun Process playfield (the GOOD one, Lenc playfield is prone...”
2019-10-08
Providence, RI
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 604 times

#14426 4 years ago

I’m just being honest about how it is at the moment. I can fix it before purchase.

#14428 4 years ago

Wow guys, Does it say FIRM anywhere? I’m open to offers. Relax.

#14432 4 years ago

fisherdaman Tokens Taproom in Dover NH

#14460 4 years ago

Pics are up for Dracula in Providence

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula up for grabs in Providence. Early production date with original upper sling plastics! Sun Process playfield (the GOOD one, Lenc playfield is prone...”
2019-10-08
Providence, RI
3,200 (OBO)

1 week later
#14546 4 years ago

Hey all! Providence Pinball League is back as part of NEPL Sunday the 8th 5-8pm at PIZZAJ 967 Westminster St PVD RI Come hang! .50¢ coin drop CHEAP FUN!

#14579 4 years ago

Price drop BSD. Early production numbers with original prototype slingshot plastics. More desirable Sun Process playfield (less prone to planking). Come with multiple mods and extra opto board.

#14580 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2019-10-08
Providence, RI
3,200 (OBO)

4 weeks later
#14775 4 years ago

TOM up for grabs in Providence. Exceptional condition.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Stunning condition Bally Theatre of Magic! No wear No scratches Plays 100% No credit dot Fully led playfield GI and inserts with color matching comet 2 led bendables where I thoug...”
2019-10-08
Providence, RI
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 173 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14776 4 years ago

Price drop BSD

Machine - For Sale
2019-10-08
Providence, RI
3,200 (OBO)

#14806 4 years ago

TOM sale pending.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Stunning condition Bally Theatre of Magic! No wear No scratches Plays 100% No credit dot Fully led playfield GI and inserts with color matching comet 2 led bendables where I thoug...”
2019-10-08
Providence, RI
7,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 173 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#14830 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a trade for a nice Funhouse? All new ramps, Rudy’s head rebuilt from the ground up with all new parts (by Alan Davidson, not me haha) killer stainless steel mirror blades installed, fully led’d w/ color matched flashers, warm white frosted comet in GI, nv ram installed. Looking for Bally WMS or Stern DMD. Lmk what you’ve got. Thanks ya’ll - m

1 week later
#14884 4 years ago

I’ve got a limited edition Black Knight in Providence. Project. Powers up, goes into attract mode. No sound. Haven’t played around with it yet. Don’t really have the time. Playfield looks great for it’s age. Plastics in-tact ... asking $800

Also have a Freddy Nightmare on Elm Street I just picked up. Not really my thing. I paid $2k... asking $2k.

#14896 4 years ago

Black Knight is sold ya’ll. Thanks for playing!

#14898 4 years ago

Freddy. Has foreign coin door so I can’t put it on route. Le sigh. Perfect for home environment though as it can be set to Freeplay. No credit dot. Full led. I paid $2k u pay $2k. I will add better photos tomorrow. Trades are welcome.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “OK here’s the deal I bought this game to put on route and it has a foreign coin door so I can’t use it. (I was going to attempt to source an original Gottlieb Sys 3 door but I...”
2019-10-31
Providence, RI
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 262 times

1 week later
#14960 4 years ago

Anyone selling a Bally Atlantis? Can’t seem to get my hands on one.

3 weeks later
#15135 4 years ago

Anyone see that $10k Taxi on FB marketplace? Lmfao.

#15137 4 years ago

moonraker They took it down after I helped them to realize that they were being ridiculous. I’ve got a nice Bally AFM and a players FH with mirrorblades, full led and nv ram I could part with. What have you got to trade?

1 month later
#15433 4 years ago

Selling one of these to make room for a new game...

Funhouse (full comet led, nv ram, brand new ramps installed, completely rebuilt Rudy with all new parts, stainless mirror blades ///not decals/// some typical wear at ball drops and inlane rollovers, plays great, no issues $5200 obo)

Bally Attack from Mars (Full comet Led, Nv ram, nice playfield, clean boards $6500)

Pics on request, will put up ad later

#15454 4 years ago

Matesamo has a NOEM and a Stargate for sale in Providence

3 weeks later
#15597 4 years ago

I’ll trade a nice original Bally AFM (full led / nv ram/ new rottendog / clean playfield / no credit dot) towards a Dialed in, Hobbit or Wizard of Oz. Pm me if you’re interested. I could add cash on the deal if necessary of coarse.

#15612 4 years ago

Looking to buy an affordable working dual hopper change machine that takes $1 $5 $10 $20’s

1 week later
#15686 4 years ago

GreenMachine19 I have a Bally AFM for sale in Providence. Pm me for details.

1 week later
#15807 4 years ago

Very nice looking Black Hole available

+ New Rottendog power board
+ New Rottendog Mpu board
+ ground mod complete on mpu/cpu harness
+ grounding power supply cable included
+ nice looking cabinet
+ spotless legs and coin door
+ brand new orange/ yellow Titan bands (in packaging / have not put in game
+ motor spins flawlessly and quietly
+ upper playfield flippers strong and snappy
- 2 pop bumpers are out (boards are $17 each)
- bottom two flippers are out
- some minor spots of wear (great for its age)

This will be a gorgeous game after some troubleshooting but I don’t have the time.
Pm me for pics / video of gameplay

$1800 obo

#15852 4 years ago

BH is sold… Took about four minutes on Facebook marketplace haha. Wild West.

#15860 4 years ago

Anyone bored with their JP Pro yet? Lmk before I go NIB.

#15906 4 years ago

FS: Funhouse w/ fully rebuilt Rudy head (all new parts coils etc...professionally done) BRAND NEW ramps, stainless mirror blades, full led GI and Inserts, color matched flashers. Mylar in good shape with minimal lifting. Few spots of visible wear in the typical areas. Comes with two flipper rebuild kits $4200 firm.

* upper left flipper coil currently overheating after replacement. Most likely the 250V capacitor needs replacement. I have the part...but not the time. Sale as is atm.

#15911 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice Space Station? Or Swords of Fury?

#15972 4 years ago

Alright, not excited about selling this but I’m out of work with this Covid-19 scare and could use the extra cushion

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Bally Scared Stiff Nice playfield with NO wear in front of crate. Plays 100% and plays fast. + New Boney flippers installed (AND another new set included) + new crate and coffin...”
2020-03-18
Providence, RI
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 418 times

1 week later
#16083 4 years ago

Getting out of the game. Take em’ away.

/// JJP Willy Wonka SE ///
Low plays second owner
Was on route for only one month
Tip top shape!
——$6500—-

/// Stern Deadpool Pro ///
Just unboxed a week ago
About 30 plays
——$5600—-

/// Simpson Pinball Party ///
Very nice shape
No issues
+ color DMD
+ led OCD board installed
+ full led / comet 2smd inserts / comet frosted warm GI
——$5400—-

Bally Scared Stiff
+ very nice playfield no crate wear
+ New Boney flippers installed (AND another new set included)
+ new crate and coffin decals included (not installed)
+ new coffin hinge pin included (not installed)
+ Red powder coated legs
+ Custom printed cards
+ Full led in GI and Inserts
+ Crate “Auto” eddy sensor
+ 12/5v regulating daughter board installed
+ full cliffy set
+ brand new spider hole vuk bracket, plunger and coil sleeve.
+ brand new skillshot vuk bracket
+ flippers recently rebuilt

$6500

Open to offers but these prices are more than fair. Pm me for details, pics, etc.

#16085 4 years ago

Grizlyrig all my games are in storage since the covid lockdown. I don’t have room in the house and my location is not likely to open until September. I’d rather someone take them home and enjoy them. I’ll buy new games when we reopen. Kind of a drag but it is what it is.

#16197 4 years ago

$5k Tron is a wack April fools prank ya’ll. Cool.

#16209 4 years ago

I hate April fools day on NEUSFST. Pinheads giving blue balls to pinheads. Cruel.

#16210 4 years ago

Anyway...now that myself and my lady got laid off due to CV-19....price drop on Scared Stiff.

$6000
Located in Providence.
Very easy loadout.
No steps.

Pm for pics.

Bally Scared Stiff

Nice playfield with NO wear in front of crate. Plays 100% and plays fast.

+ New Boney flippers installed (AND another new set included)
+ new crate and coffin decals included (not installed)
+ new coffin hinge pin included (not installed)
+ Red powder coated legs
+ Custom printed cards
+ Full led in GI and Inserts
+ Crate “Auto” eddy sensor
+ 12/5v regulating daughter board installed
+ full cliffy set
+ brand new spider hole vuk bracket, plunger and coil sleeve.
+ brand new skillshot vuk bracket
+ flippers recently rebuilt

- few dings and some fading on cab
- few lights out

#16212 4 years ago

Thanks gac SS was the first pin I ever bought. I’d be lying to say I won’t miss her.

#16263 4 years ago

Scared Stiff in Providence still available. $6k firm. Nice playfield, full led + lots of extra parts.

1 week later
#16303 4 years ago

Scared Stiff still available in Providence. Easy load out, no steps. $6k firm.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Bally Scared Stiff Nice playfield with NO wear in front of crate. Plays 100% and plays fast. + New Boney flippers installed (AND another new set included) + new crate and coffin...”
2020-03-18
Providence, RI
6,000 (Firm)

1 week later
#16387 4 years ago

Wonka SE
2nd owner
Very low plays.
Tip top shape.

Was only routed lightly for one month prior to shutdown.

$6500 firm

Easy loadout in Providence RI
No steps, garage door exit
I’ve got a pin cart and I’ll roll it right into your van / truck

#16388 4 years ago

Simpsons Pinball Party
+Color DMD
+Led OCD board
+ full comet led

Plays great, no credit dot,
nice playfield, no issues
Bit of wear around flipper buttons
One chipped plastic

$5300 FIRM

...it’s a no brainer. Come get it.

Easy load out, no stairs, I’ll roll the ol’ pinball cart right up to your van / truck

#16401 4 years ago

Update:

Deadpool pro (sold)

Wonka SE
$6500 firm
low plays v nice

TSPP
Color DMD & Led OCD
$5300

Scared Stiff
Full led
Nice cabinet & playfield
+Extra parts / decals / cliffs set
+ 12v reg daughter board and auto eddy sensor installed
$6000 firm

Very easy loudout in Providence, no stairs.

#16405 4 years ago

She’s a beauty and a blast. Take her away. Routed for one month prior to Covid. Very low plays...not a scratch on her.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Wonka SE was brandy new then it was at a one location for one month before the virus hit. Very clean game Low plays Not a scratch on her Excellent condition Not much else to say...”
2020-04-25
Providence, RI
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 288 times

#16406 4 years ago

Scared Stiff is a game people like. You can own one now if you want.

Machine - For Sale
2020-03-18
Providence, RI
6,000 (Firm)

#16412 3 years ago

Very nice Johnny Mnemonic for sale in Providence. Ad listed on FB mrkt....will discount for fellow Pinsiders and will donate full tier price

Game has a super cool green DMD (SUPER 90’s hacker style). Full LED, Side art blades, nice playfield, decent cabinets

Pm for price pics
Or text me (Matt)
401 248 8186

#16425 3 years ago

Nice JM with tasteful mods and extras. Plays 100% no credit dot. GREAT GAME!

update on other listings:

Deadpool is sold
Wonka SE is sold
Scared Stiff is sold

NGG $3800
ST PRO $4500
CFTBL $5500
TZ $7500

Still available

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “A George Gomez / Williams CLASSIC! One of the most underrated pinball machines of all time! Produced in low numbers. Fast, fun and challenging! Lots of modes and multiball, SICK ...”
2020-04-27
Providence, RI
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 97 times

#16428 3 years ago

Trade:

Ghostbusters Pro + Extra GB pro cabinet (unused) + cash on my end

For:

GB prem/LE

#16430 3 years ago

Johnny Mnemonic is sold y’all

#16432 3 years ago

ST pro & NGG sold ... pins flying out the door left and right!

2 weeks later
#16562 3 years ago

Ok, Who wants to part with a ACNC or an EHOH in the NE area?

#16607 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Bummer, with all the selling moving to facebook, it will go dark here.
Saw craigslist go quiet as well with the popularty of facebook marketplace.
Sadly , not a member and unwilling to join.
My loss i guess.

People will double up their sale posts. I highly doubt this forum will go dark. I personally post everywhere possible when I decide to sell games. The fact of the matter is I’ve made far more sales via FB marketplace. Just far more exposure then any other site.

#16624 3 years ago

Bahaha, aww cmon it’s not THAT bad

#16669 3 years ago

Ghostbusters pro cleaned waxed with new Titan bands and Scoleri cliffys. 1st floor easy load out in Providence. No steps $5200

#16700 3 years ago

Ad is up for GB pro, easy loadout in Providence. Game freshly cleaned, waxed, titan bands, new code. Plays 100%

Great game but I think I’m gonna switch it up for this new Stern TMNT prem

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Ghostbusters Pro Current code installed Scoleri Cliffy protecters included Brand new Ninja Balls Game plays 100% no credit dot Few nicks on cab Freshly cleaned and waxed New Titan...”
2020-05-27
Providence, RI
Viewed: 230 times

#16712 3 years ago

For sale:

Ghostbusters Pro + new Titan bands
$5200 obo

Simpsons Pinball party + Brand new Color DMD, LED OCD board, comet 2smd color matched inserts, comet frosted warm white GI
$5500 obo

Trades considered for EHOH plus cash on my end or take both games and add cash on your end.

Pm me for pics

Thanks
- Matt

#16717 3 years ago

Looking for an EHOH premium in the New England area. Let me know if you’re bored with yours

#16724 3 years ago

Alright check it out:

GB pro + TSPP package deal

Both games play 100% have nice playfields and have been kept up with regular waxing. TSPP has color DMD and LED OCD board with full LED in GI and and Inserts.

$8450 This weekend ONLY
TSPP alone has nearly $1000 in mods
Total resale value for both is easily $10,500

Keep one flip the other or make cash on flipping both, up to you.

I’m on to new games.

#16729 3 years ago

Ill be astounded if no one bites haha. I had interest in both individually (GB @$5200 and TSPP @ $5500) but only had tire kickers so far. You can send STI for ‘em if you want...def worth it for the price. I’ve got pics available if anyone is interested.

Quoted from delt31:

Man is that a great price. Bring them to Pittsburgh ; )

#16731 3 years ago

GB is pending a possible pickup tomorrow night so if anyone is game for TSPP + GB package @ $8450 they better speak uuuuup. Jussayn’

#16735 3 years ago

GB and TSPP soooold to one lucky local baaastid. Thanks for playing ya’ll.

#16738 3 years ago

True indeed! Hahaha

Quoted from homersimpson007:

Pays to be a local Masshole sometimes.

#16739 3 years ago

If it doesn’t end up in pizzaJ you’re more than welcome to swing by the house anytime Thinking I’ll do EHOH prem, TMNT prem and Ive got that R&M Bloodsucker on the way.

Quoted from Richthofen:

God willing, the turtles premium shows up at Pizza J

#16763 3 years ago

I just dumped a Wonka for a NIB EHOH Premium myself. Super pumped, I say go for it. I couldn’t really get into Wonka.

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I've been tempted to trade off my HUO Wonka LE with a few extra minor mods for an HUO Elvira Premium plus cash (or a yet to be released TMNT Pro plus a lot of cash LOL)
It's that "I don't want to get rid of it yet but really want an Elvira" feeling with "I don't want to wait for a local HUO to be for sale and not have Wonka to play in the meantime"

#16769 3 years ago

Just buy one! Haha

Quoted from silen7ce:

Let me know if you decide to sell that one!

#16816 3 years ago

No, TMNT pro for you Ed?

Quoted from Richthofen:

Looking to trade, my many games for your one:
I want: Iron Maiden Pro or Jurassic Park Pro
I have to trade:
World Poker Tour (est $2400-2800)
Sorcerer (est $1500-1800?)
Bally Strikes & Spares ($800-1000?)
Williams Aztec ($500-600?)
Williams Grand Prix ($500? It’s got severely cupped inserts)
Located in Rhode Island, 7 steps up and out a bulkhead.

#16819 3 years ago

I was thinking about getting one for PizzaJ but there’s no telling when we’ll open for dine in / pinball again. I’ve sold everything off at this point. Just have an EHOH and the R&M on the way for the house. End of an era.

Quoted from Richthofen:

Those will still carry a premium since it’s so new. I mean sure I guess I’d consider it but IMHO a routed JP or Maiden is prolly worth $4500-5000 vs a turtles will be $5500 and none are on route

1 week later
#16889 3 years ago

Damn, if I didn’t already have one on order I’d totally grab this.

Quoted from jhoward1082:

Rick and Morty BSE #65. HUO low play game

Machine - For Sale

Rick and Morty (Blood Suckers Edition)

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Rick and Morty BSE #65. First owner, low play game. Has all factory options except for butter cabinet, bill acceptor coin door and coinbox. Unfortunately the target decals do sh...”

36 minutes ago

Middleborough, MA

jhoward1082

#16900 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice players condition BK200? New rottendog boards, game is playing at 100% Unfaded cab with a few dings here and there. Backglass is pretttty nice with a few minor imperfections. I’d be into trades. Send me a DM and I’ll shoot you some pics.

#16935 3 years ago

On the subject of rare games...if anyone has one of the 10 Gottlieb KRULL pins...

I would buy that.

3 weeks later
#17169 3 years ago

Anyone need / want a brand new empty pin cabinet? Unused Stern 2016

#17192 3 years ago

Anyone have a WMS Time Fantasy for sale?

#17242 3 years ago

They’re all about -$500 I’d say...Congo is going to be especially difficult for under $4500....seems like they are steady at about $5500 these days.

Quoted from zacaj:

Looking for
JP Pro under 4700
Congo under 4500
Jackbot under 2600
any condition
Not sure how in range those are, but might as well throw it out there

#17246 3 years ago

Dayum, really? I’d buy a Congo for $4000 in a heartbeat

Quoted from zacaj:

That's actually the one I figure is most in line... I've seen multiple in the 4000-4600 range lately, just not in neighboring states

#17327 3 years ago

LMAOOO, that’s too funny.

Quoted from radial_head:

I take the offer of a free lunch very seriously Levi.
https://imgur.com/ZGvRlUL
Hopefully Moore from 85 is okay and this is serviceable enough. I usually get an Alaskan Roll and Unagi Nigiri
Edit 1: Also to be fair, X-Files is on my want list. Girlfriend loves it. I love it. Would love to have all those hot freaky fucks on a translite in my living room. PM me if you have a deal on one.
Edit 2: I also don't want anybody to be bullied here. Obviously it was a ridiculous trade offer, but maybe we shouldn't have jumped THAT hard on it. Pinside requires thick skin sometimes (all pinball does) and I hope Mr. Moberg returns triumphant, with one more pin and two less pins and less cash (somehow).

1 month later
#17630 3 years ago

Anything for sale in here orrrr...?

#17671 3 years ago

Before I buy a NIB...does anyone in the Northeast proper want to sell an EHOH premium? I’m sitting on the cash. Let do it.

#17676 3 years ago

Good memory, I had ordered one from my distributor but they hadnt gone back on the line at Stern yet...so I’m still waiting. Was told he would have them end of Sept. Getting antsy.

Quoted from silen7ce:

I thought you just bought one a few pages back lol... maybe it was someone else

3 weeks later
#17863 3 years ago

Anyone have an ol’ Batman 66 lying around collecting dust? Haha...but really though.

#17887 3 years ago

Sell me your Batman 66 premium.

#17918 3 years ago

Any recommendations for board repair in NE besides Ardvark? He’s awesome, just looking for other techs to annoy haha.

#17930 3 years ago

Who’s got an IMDN prem for sale?

#17935 3 years ago

I prefer Allan as well but the last few jobs I wanted to send him he kinda blew me off, not sure why. They were bigger jobs...he may have just been too busy.

Quoted from DaveH:

I’d use Ardvark, but I’m biased. Allan knows his stuff and is fair. You can’t ask for more than that when looking for board repairs.

1 month later
#18212 3 years ago

Anyone looking to move on from their JP pro? Closer to Providence the better. Lmk!

#18255 3 years ago

Lethal Weapon 3 and South Park for trade in Providence. Both games play 100% but players condition on both. Looking to do a two for one trade +\- cash depending on situation. I’d sell outright too I suppose. Would prefer to sell together...looking for all kinds of stuff. Pm me!

#18282 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a really nice looking Pinbot? Hardly any wear on the playfield. Just liberated it, it powers on I can see inserts and G.I. haven’t poked around with it yet but the owner said it wasn’t launching a ball into the shooter lane. Prob a fuse, Boards look good no burnt connectors. Send me a message if you’re interested

#18284 3 years ago

Great game! That’ll go quick, love mine!

Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Up for potential trade is a perfect Elvira premium I bought NIB, plays 100% and has Stern art blades installed.
Not looking to sell. Will trade straight up for a an Avengers premium, or can add cash for a Stranger Things LE. Stranger Things premium w/ cash to me could work as well.

#18292 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
PINBOT Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Playfield and Backglass are in excellent condition for its age. Cabinet is pretty good as well with a few areas that could be retouched. Game is playing 100% with the exception o...”
2020-11-08
Providence, RI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 155 times

PINBOT

100% Functional, with the exception of score displays. Nice playfield and backglass. Great candidate for high quality shop job. More info in the ad. Had a few bites from my post yesterday but no one has grabbed it yet!

#18306 3 years ago

No JP Pro’s out there?

#18336 3 years ago

Treehouse is amazing

Quoted from gliebig:

Any chance you will be near Treehouse Brewery?
REALLY wanted beers from there last time I drove from MD to MA to pick up a game. Planned on a quick grab on the way back but you have to order in advance and they wouldn't sell me any.
https://treehousebrew.com/

#18353 3 years ago

Hands down some of the best beer in the NE is brewed there. Small batch, no distribution...gotta go there to get it. Great stuff! Now...if someone could convince them put like 12-15 pins in there that would be spectacular.

Quoted from Playdium:

What's the big draw to Treehouse Brewery?

2 weeks later
#18460 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice looking NBA Fastbreak? Cabinet A- Playfield looks great, no visible wear. Plays 100%...tight and fast. Giving her a clean and wax on Monday and a full LED job when they arrive in the mail. Interested in trades +/- cash for sys 11, 90’s DMD or modern Stern. Lmk.

#18465 3 years ago

Mines better! Hahaha...jk. It’s a great game. Maybe we can get someone to buy both of ours and link em. I’ve still never had the opportunity to try that

Quoted from Mattyk:

I also have an NBA Fastbreak up on the block. I’d prefer trades for a LAH or something on my wishlist. Game is nice and plays 100%

Machine - For Trade

For Trade: NBA Fastbreak

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to trade for a Last Action Hero or towards other DMD games. Has Leds and mirror blades. Great shape. Boards are clean. Remote battery holder”

9 hours ago

West Springfield, MA

Trade

Mattyk

#18487 3 years ago

Niceee price...if I didn’t buy a premium recently I’d be all over that.

Quoted from TheRave:

Maiden Pro dropped to $4850 firm. Game is in excellent shape.

#18496 3 years ago

Any interest in an NBA Fastbreak in trade for SOF?

Quoted from MaxAsh:

Thinking about selling a couple games
STTNG - Very nice shape, several mods, all LED (with LED OCD board), Color DMD (pin2DMD), great game - $5100
Swords of Fury - Nice shape, new red LED display, LEDs, plays great, sounds great. - $2600

#18529 3 years ago

You’re looking at $6500-$7000 in a functional state. A fully shopped, bulletproofed TZ is gonna be north of $7500 these days.

Quoted from PinballAir:

What is a players Twilight Zone worth?
I have the opportunity to buy TZ.
Havent seen it yet. The person selling it has not maintained it but it does work. He has owned it since 2007.
I havent asked for pics because i want to look at it in person.
I bought JP from him in 2007. He said he would take a fair offer for TZ.
I generally dont follow the price of TZ but i think a nice one is around 6500. What is a players game worth?

#18531 3 years ago

That is certainly not the norm tho...I mean...someone got a T2 on CL for $400 a few months back. Doesn’t mean that’s the going rate. Sometimes you get lucky, but mostly...you pay.

Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

Last week actually one was listed for $3k but went for a bit higher. Sometimes people don’t know what they have and just want a quick buck.

#18536 3 years ago

Long shot: Anyone have a Radical! for sale?

#18550 3 years ago

They are being remade, I’d wait...not sure which co is producing them yet. But apparently pinball brothers are sending rebates to those who ordered the Heighway Alien (but never received one) to be applied to the purchase of the new batch of Aliens.

Quoted from SOMaine5-0:

Looking for Alien pinball if anyone knows of one available for sale or trade.

#18552 3 years ago

Damn so...it’ll still be an unobtainable $15k game haha

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It’s already been confirmed Dutch Pinball (TBL) is making Alien. Should be awesome.

#18566 3 years ago

Alright, Stern Led Zeppelin was announced this morning. Anyone want to sell a JP pro to fund it?

#18637 3 years ago

Real nice looking NBA FASTBREAK. All gone through, new comet leds, shot clock mod. Really nice cabinet, head and playfield. This is the 3rd I’ve owned and It cleaned up the nicest.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice fully shopped Bally NBA FASTBREAK Home use only since 1999 Second owner Clean boards Excellent cabinet! Playfield shows no signs of wear Kept clean and waxed properly ...”
2020-12-17
Providence, RI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 122 times

2 weeks later
#18827 3 years ago

Entire Pinbot trilogy is up for grabs in MA. The Pinbot was previously mine and was is in exceptional shape. Ad is up on Facebook marketplace.

PB, BoP & JB...all shopped and fully functional. He’s asking $9500 for all if anyone is interested.

#18853 3 years ago

Sun Process (SP) is the desired playfield

Quoted from SeymorGoldfarbJr:

Available for sale or trade, I have a high end, collector quality Dracula. It has a professionally clear-coated, original Churchill playfield (CCC not the LS which planked) installed, chrome trim, etc. I'll get an ad up soon.

#18862 3 years ago

Can we all just agree to not over offer? It’s like a bloodbath out here haha

Quoted from sagejr:

Most likely the seller getting tons of over asking offers and took a higher offer...

#18896 3 years ago

I’d go for Prem on that IMDN. It’s very worth it.

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Looking for:
JP Premium / LE
TMNT Pro
Iron Maiden Pro

#18925 3 years ago

Good thing there’s 1000 ads for pinball flyers on Facebook marketplace making it nearly impossible to find an actual pinball machine for sale.

#18932 3 years ago

Anyone have a TMNT pro / prem for sale?

1 week later
#18993 3 years ago

HUO EHOH available in Providence. Shaker motor, Stern side art blades, Rare Japanese Gappa figure.... 2 for 1, Trade plus cash or cash offers welcome.

#18996 3 years ago

Lots of tempting offers, and near buys so far...most involving shipping which I’m not jazzed about. Definitely prefer a local cash deal.

Quoted from DeathHimself:

Great game, saw your add and thought you had sold it rather quickly as it is marked pending. The price this game is commanding is very tempting for me to list mine up. GLWTS

#18998 3 years ago

It really is one of the best games Stern has ever made. The June builds were great...I didn’t have to make a single adjustment. I probably wouldn’t sell it if I weren’t about to remodel two full baths and a kitchen haha.

Quoted from DeathHimself:

Don't blame you one bit, if I list mine it will be a cash deal and pickup in person. I just have so much invested into it with mods and such plus I enjoy the game a lot and yet it still has only 188 plays on it and like yours it's built in June of 2020, I'm still on the fence lol. Either way GLWTS and this is great problems for us to think about I guess.

1 week later
#19187 3 years ago

Almost enough New Jersey guys to start a New Jersey for sale thread!

#19210 3 years ago

Never forget those who lost their lives and minds in the great New Jersey NEFS hijack.

#19214 3 years ago

Rhode Island is the best state and I live here too, wanna come to my house and play games?

Quoted from TheRave:

Hi Guys! Long time listener, first time caller... Anyone one from Rhode Island on here?

#19273 3 years ago

Items will sell at what the current market bears. Flooding the market with fake listings will only serve to piss people off.

Quoted from digitaldocc:

We should all list our vids and pins on craigslist, klov, facebook and here at normal prices. Flood the market with inventory. Nobody has to sell but we can course correct the insanity if we work together.

#19327 3 years ago

Anyone have a TMNT pro or Stranger Things Premium available? I’m not driving to NJ haha.

1 week later
#19503 3 years ago

Looks like my location is opening back up for Fri Sat Sun at 50% capacity. Should I bother dropping my pins in there or keep em at home? Tough choices. Also, In keeping with the subject of this thread. My EHOH prem with side art, shaker, rare Gappa monster, spooky trees, jiggly Brain flasher cover is for sale. Pm me if you’re interested. Trades considered +\- for recent Stern pros.

#19512 3 years ago

Haha nice! Although Providence does have a lot to offer beyond PizzaJ. Have you been to Freeplay? If not check it out. Very impressive lineup of original arcade and pinball. Place is huge!

Quoted from radial_head:

Pizza J was the only thing that made me ever want to go to Providence so I’d say yes, do it.

#19580 3 years ago

Can NY and NJ piss off with the food talk? It’s a FOR SALE thread. Ya’ll have been annoying as fuc# for like 8 pages.

#19599 3 years ago

Regional food dump

#19601 3 years ago

Boomers are hungry for regional pizza

#19602 3 years ago

I’m not being funny, I’m pissed that these dicks are burying ACTUAL for sale posts with braindead food talk.

#19605 3 years ago

Keep going...I’ll bomb this forum with endless bullshit from multiple accounts.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's funny watching someone melt down like rich, succulent provolone on a tasty hoagie.

#19696 3 years ago

Goyomex There are no “rules” and there is always some banter but this is definitely not a NJ meet and greet thread. When you troll about your town and the various sandwiches it has to offer you BURY ACTUAL FOR SALE POSTS.

Let’s not play the victim of bullying card here.

Also, FS —-> HUO IMDN PREM

PS: if anyone has anything to say about this take it to my pms please. No need to soil the thread with any more garbage.

Quoted from Goyomex:

Much respect to you for your time and investment into this FS thread, but struggling to see how your 6 years of experience justifies the bullying, tantrums and, now, the personal shaming I've seen from you since I found this thread a month ago. Yeah, I'm new and still working to figure out the ground rules.
Not mad or angry about it, just bummed I don't get the opportunity to "meet" the folks in the Northeast without worrying if my posts will piss off some guy in RI.
Not trolling you TheRave - I have better things to do!
[Looking for an MBr LE and a JP2 Premium]

#19755 3 years ago

This Shadow is STUNNING. Seen it, played it...fantastic restore.

Quoted from mrgregb123:

Gotta make some room. After all the work I put into TS I vowed never to sell it. Sh*t happens!

Machine - For Sale

The Shadow - *MINT* New pf, ramps, wires, etc.

New!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Near-complete restore.

- New playfield (including mini)
- New Mantis ramps
- New targets and plastics (with mini topper)
- Newly re-plated wireforms by Hot Rod Arcade.
- Completel...”

34 minutes ago

Cumberland, RI

6,200 (Firm)

mrgregb123

Save on a pretty-new Avengers: Infinity Quest OR play Stern roulette on a NIB one. LOL

Machine - For Sale

Avengers: Infinity Quest (Premium)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “1500 balls played. Has the newer subway for proper ball flow, no issues with disc or clear coat chipping. Plays like new, because it is.

Cash only. Easy walkout and loading.”

25 days ago

Cumberland, RI

7,100 (Firm)

mrgregb123

Minutes off i-95 and i-295. Come get 'em.

1 week later
#19872 3 years ago

I sold a nice one last year for $7k

Quoted from Shredso:

Price check on a stock ToM. No wear, cab is in great shape other than a little swelling on the bottom. No mods, fully working. I'm seeing them listed for $6500-7k. Are they actually selling at this price? Hoping someone will chime in that has recently sold or bought one in this area.

#19950 3 years ago

Wait a decade for a routed one.

Quoted from CubeSnake:

WTB LZ Pro for under 5100 in around CT area. PM with what you may have!

#19990 3 years ago

This! Haha same.

Quoted from radial_head:

If you'd like an alternative side of this price check, you could not pay me $1,000 to take a shuffle bowler.

#20029 3 years ago

I’m looking for a bunch of .984 Token mechs, I have a bunch of .25¢ mechs to trade. Or if anyone wants to donate some mechs to support the resurgence of location pinball I’d happily accept. It seems I always have an abundance of exactly what I don’t need haha.

1 week later
#20044 3 years ago

HUO IMDN prem available in Providence, bout 850 plays. Looking for DP pro STH pro for location. Maybe interested in others. Lmk what you got!

#20074 3 years ago

Looking for a Sopranos, routed / working is okay.

#20103 3 years ago

Wow...that’s like...a 2015 price.

Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Just put my Mary Shelley's Frankenstein on the market. Asking $2600 (OBO) good working DMD pin thanks.

Sale Pending!

Mary Shelley's Frankenstein

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Good playing Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Flippers are nice and strong DMD works nice. Could use a cliffy for the lower scoop. Cabinet is nice only bad spot is around the flipper b...”

3 hours ago

Chippewa, PA

2,600 (OBO)

Coolpinballdino

#20137 3 years ago

Hmmm, she told me they were definitely not working.

Quoted from unlockpinball:

Gone in a matter of seconds. The games were in good shape and working.

#20145 3 years ago

Im taking trade or cash offers on my HUO IMDN premium.

Quoted from Rolpa:

Just had a deal sold out from under me after taking 5k out of the bank and now I'm pissed. Need some metal in my life... anyone got a good deal on a Maiden Pro?

#20185 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner undocumented HUO Lord of the Rings Excellent playfield LED OCD installed w/ Comet Warm white GI Comet 2smd color matched inserts Flippers rebuilt last week...new coi...”
2021-04-22
Providence, RI
7,600 (OBO)
Viewed: 393 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO IMDN PREM Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner HUO IMDN premium. About 1000 plays, all four flippers recently rebuilt with new coil stops, sleeves, plungers and link assemblies. Newton balls and auto launch per...”
2021-05-27
Providence, RI
7,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 1609 times

Reposting as my previous post was removed for not having created an official pinside ad for LOTR.

#20195 3 years ago

LOTR is sold ( sad face )
HUO IMDN Prem still available, prefer cash sale or trade plus cash for Stranger Things pro, Deadpool pro or other recent Sterns. Pm me.

Machine - For Sale
HUO IMDN PREM Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner HUO IMDN premium. About 1000 plays, all four flippers recently rebuilt with new coil stops, sleeves, plungers and link assemblies. Newton balls and auto launch per...”
2021-05-27
Providence, RI
7,200 (Firm)

#20200 3 years ago

That FIRE! and Pinbot are back up for sale on FB mrkt in NY from the same sellers. I’ve caught them in numerous lies, and they refuse to send pictures of the boards (or lack there-of). Don’t even bother with these clowns, or better yet everyone go send them a message saying you’ll offer $5k for both if they just take the ad down haha.

#20211 2 years ago

There are no lies in the ad. Go send him a message and ask some questions, you’ll see what I mean. Also that Pinbot is not priced as a project. It’s missing boards and the backglass is taped in place. I sold a beautiful fully working Pinbot 6 months ago for $1900 he want $1500 for a incomplete crap cannon.
Also, when I asked for photos he just kept saying “I can’t do that” but his wife had these games listed a month ago with completely different pictures and she also refused to tell me if they turned on or not. She told me they had an offer for $3k and then removed the ad. Now it’s back up listed under her husband’s profile.

Quoted from drsfmd:

What lies? I don't see anything in that ad that screams "scam"... maybe just not a pinball person and has no idea how to do what you're asking of them. The Pinbot is clearly priced as a project. The Fire is probably priced too high for what it is.

#20212 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

There are no lies in the ad. Go send him a message and ask some questions, you’ll see what I mean. Also that Pinbot is not priced as a project. It’s missing boards and the backglass is taped in place. I sold a beautiful fully working Pinbot 6 months ago for $1900 he want $1500 for a incomplete crap cannon. When I asked for pictures he just kept saying “I can’t do that” also...his wife had listed the games a month ago with different pictures and she refused to tell me if they turned on and refused to send pictures of the playfield or the boards....and they have the keys. The guy knows how to open the game.

#20224 2 years ago

How would you know if I sold it too cheap pal? I paid $100 for it sooo $1900 was pretty f’n good for a quick “get it out of my house” price. I gave someone good fair deal on a nice game. And I downvoted your post because you haven’t spoken with these people so you have no frame of reference to even be part of this discussion. I was simply warning others in the hobby not to bother, it’s like pulling teeth with these sellers. Not worth the time and energy.

Quoted from drsfmd:

You sold your Pinbot too cheap. $1500 is a reasonable starting point to price a project. I wouldn't *pay* that much for it, but everybody is trying to find a deal. He may be looking to actually get $1000-$1200 for it.
If you're asking if they turn on or not, but already know they are missing boards, why even ask the question? They aren't being advertised as working games, so show up with cash and negotiate accordingly.
Lastly, why would you downvote a post asking a legitimate question? It's not like I was being combative.

#20226 2 years ago

I do pretty well in this hobby, Occasionally I like to give back by offering games at GOOD prices to newcomers which is exactly what I did for in Pinbots case. Could I have made an extra $500 on that game? Yes. Did I need to? Definitely not. I’ll be sure not to give you any flexibility on pricing if I ever have anything you want though! Haha When is the last time you heard of someone making an $1800 profit on a Pinbot AND made the buyers day?

Quoted from drsfmd:

I share your pain. I recently got a Playmatic Last Lap working. It passed through many hands as an unworking project before I got it. And I'm glad I did... it's a really fun game and there are very, very few out there.

I know you sold it too cheap because you sold it for well below market value. You left money on the table. I won't do that, except for close friends, because I assume if I give someone a deal, they are just going to turn around and flip it for a profit. Even the notoriously low estimated price guide here values Pinbot at $2100.

#20228 2 years ago

Haha LOTR is sold unfortunately. Maiden I’ll hear trades plus cash.

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Would you sell me your Maiden or LOTR for sub $4k?

#20236 2 years ago

That’s escalated quickly haha

Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is true. I bought a game for my grandkids from Colson for way below value, then sold it back to him for the same price when they were done with it. I'm pretty sure he's banging my wife, but otherwise, Colsond3 is a good dude.

#20239 2 years ago

They love sandwiches and other people’s wives I guess. Ain’t none of my business haha

Quoted from gdonovan:

Damn Jersey guys!

1 week later
#20327 2 years ago

Noone cares much until it’s entire pages worth of sammich talk haha.

Quoted from Mopar:

Now I know there's a Fairport, N.Y. Just a few footballs fields away.
Home of the rising bridge..
Remember a few weeks ago that Pizza binge in this thread.
If those R.I. guys see this, they're going to bitch and tell us
to get back on track. Haha!

#20361 2 years ago

HUO Iron Maiden Premium up for trade

Looking for Stranger Things Premium w/ UV or STH pro with UV + a bit o’ cash on your end.

#20376 2 years ago

You must have just woken up from a 10 year nap. Let me clue you in to what’s happening in the pin market right now...

Quoted from Guidotorpedo:

Looking fir a used pro spike 2 stern pin to operate, anywhere near Baltimore or york pa. Any title except Munsters, Star Wars or guardians. Max spend 4500 cash. If you’re looking to bolster your Mandalorian bank roll, I’m your guy.
Mike

#20379 2 years ago

Hahaha yeah I’ve done that few times. I sold a well cared for one location route TSPP w/ a color DMD at the start of the pandemic for $4200...just to be nice. Deals still abound. Bought a LOTR last month for $4k too, just had to wipe her down and put leds in it. Must’ve been karma.

Quoted from pinballjj:

right? i opened up to the first page of this thread by mistake just now , there was a HUO TSPP for 3900 , i was freaking out until i looked at the date

1 week later
#20520 2 years ago

It’s always New Jersey versus Rhode Island up in here ha ha Ha

#20556 2 years ago

Alright, I just won’t list anything in here anymore. Didn’t realize this was the New Jersey jerkoff thread now.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Looking for a HUO second owner IMDN Prem w/ about 1000 plays.

Quoted from jkashani:

What a coincidence, I am too.

#20562 2 years ago

That’s cute, let it go man. You guys intentionally nuked and derailed this thread over the past year. It’s a joke now, congrats. I’m out.

Quoted from yzfguy:

A much better plan than your original plan to make multiple accounts and rage spam Pinside

#20570 2 years ago

The funny thing is, I had listed something for sale.

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Anybody want to buy the NFT for the last few OT posts?
Gotta list something for sale, after all

#20572 2 years ago

I’ve got everyone from NJ on ignore so if you’ve got something to say you’re just screaming into the void.

#20574 2 years ago

For sale...in a for sale thread! Can NJ be adults about it?

Machine - For Sale
HUO IMDN PREM Archived
2021-05-27
Providence, RI
7,200 (Firm)
Watch the following posts to find out!

1 week later
#20657 2 years ago

Under what conditions could you see prices leveling out? Now that’s it’s largely a collector hobby I can’t see prices changing all that much. It’s not like a new hot thing is gonna come along and operators will be throwing pins in dumpsters again.

Quoted from sagejr:

I’m not seeing any good deals here anymore and the volume of machines for sale has gone down. Seems like most just want to cater to the market which is wildly and highly inflated right now. But I guess that’s the new normal and the entry point for newbies. In my own mind it wasn’t like this before and I’m sure many long timers on this thread would agree. But I’m sure many of us remember when you could by and Addams for $900! If I could only get into a Time Machine, get Lost in Space, find my way to a Space Station, land on Mars, get attacked, get revenge, take a Space Shuttle loaded full of cheap pins back to earth and go Back to the Future I’d be Ok. But I guess that’s just me Living in the twilight Zone

Quoted from Ivan1496:

As a buyer/seller for 20 years I know what you're saying though I don't remember $900 Addams. Living in the past is something many of us suffer from. This is not reality. We must adjust to markets as they evolve. I've found patience to prevail over time. At least that's what worked for me but its certainty been more challenging than before. I suspect a reckoning of some type is in order. No market can sustain this growth without correction. And those corrections take place when least expected. A least that is my experiences, painfully!!! Of course I've been thinking this for 10 years and felt stupid for thinking so. I carefully navigate this market as it is. When the music stops I hope to have a set! best of luck to all with similar interests.

#20680 2 years ago

This convo is fully on topic for the thread.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I’m just to happy to see our cranky Rhode Island friend experiencing the joys of a little OT posting in the NE sales thread.

#20682 2 years ago

We are discussing price fluctuations in a for sale thread. Care to join us or do you guys just wanna piss all over the thread again?

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right. Cause pinball price bubble conversations only happen in the northeast.
And everywhere else. All the time. Every day.
It’s a pinball bubble?!?!

#20684 2 years ago

I’ll come back when adults are speaking.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

This is a thread for buying and selling pins. Period. You have a game for sale, you post it, right? There’s 500 other ongoing pinball pricing/bubble threads. Now there’s 501?
I love that you get to decide what’s OT and what isn’t here.
Please don’t send me an angry PM.

#20687 2 years ago

Yawn.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Do any of the adults here want to discuss regional cuisine in jersey, like the Ripper hot dog?
I frequently indulge in such cuisine when buying and selling pins in New Jersey, making it relevant to buying and selling pins in the northeast.

#20691 2 years ago

Read it again, I post on topic and get bullied out repeatedly by a couple of users who want to troll about NJ and sandwiches. It ain’t my fault.

Quoted from Palmer:

Was excited to see 20+ posts in the thread. Oh wait, it is another mpdpvdpin pissing match.

#20701 2 years ago

I’ll be interested to see how long this cease fire holds.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sending angry PMs to strangers is not what I would call adult behavior!
But let's let bygones be bygones, and return this thread to its intended purpose: Adults posting for sale and wanted ads for pinball stuff in the Northeast!
I'm looking for cheap working used old school DMDs (or dot matrix displays, for those not into the whole brevity thing)! Heading out to Long Island tomorrow (way out, like Exit 63) for a pin pickup, anybody between there and Manhattan have any of these things they want to get rid of?

#20721 2 years ago

That thing has been listed for four years at least...I think if he leaves it up for another ten the market may actually catch up to his asking price haha

Quoted from Pinash:

Haha reminds me of that one Indy that's been on the Worcester CL for years. Anyone ever try to knock some sense into that guy?

#20727 2 years ago

Under 24hrs.

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

RI vs NJ “showdown”? NJ eats and shits out RI before breakfast, with the morning coffee. NY does same with NJ. Or used to anyway. NJ really stung on the way out, so we put a stop to that shit.
Now, somebody wanna sell me something? Deliver it to the NW Burbs of NYC, near the Hudson.

#20789 2 years ago

Pinside: Come for the pins stay for the absurdity. I would have never suspected that collecting Anvils is a thing. I have questions...do you use em? Or just admire them? Are you a blacksmith? Or are you just into heavy stuff?

Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Saw 44 messages since I last visited, thought there were tons of deals ... turns out it was anvil convo haha! Always a good time on pinside, never know what you’re gonna get!

4 weeks later
#21011 2 years ago

Dayum...three Halloween CE’s in MA/RI already. Anyone else pop on this? Can’t wait to get mine.

Quoted from silen7ce:

Gotta fund my Halloween preorder... have a judge dredd with a really nice playfield, full leds, titans, some extra lighting, new target decals, dead world mod, new mpu that eliminates the led flicker and has nvram. Only thing I havent worked out yet is likely a transistor issue - the right ball shooter and drop target reset coil will sometimes rapid fire. Doesnt usually cause a problem playing but will need to be worked out at some point. Currently has a pin2dmd colored led dmd in it. Open to selling with or without that. Decal color is really good. little bit of leg wrinkle but not much. Small amount of separation in the front left corner of the cabinet. Likely a bit of glue and ratchet strap would fix it but its sturdy as is just noticed it when breaking the game down or setting it up. Pretty clean inside.
Also have a swords of fury - new ramps leds titans. playfield decent but some of the text inserts are worn down. have a new set of insert decals. cabinet color has no fade. Playing really nice. P3 display has a segment out but have an extra good display.
Let me know if you have any interest.

#21018 2 years ago

Spooky takes care of their buyers better than JJP and Stern. Best playfields and best customer service in the biz...I’m not worried about it. I’m sure there will be some code hiccups and some adjustments to make early on but it’s to be expected at this point

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I pray to the lord and also some secondary deities that your game arrives flawless and 100 percent working. You could be one lemon away from going postal!

#21033 2 years ago

Niiice, I’ll show you mine if you show me yours haha

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Ultraman BSE coming to RI

#21118 2 years ago

Long shot: Looking for a Mando pro if anyone is dumping one to get a premium this month. Cash paid, no fussin’ LMK

#21145 2 years ago

Rhode Island has the best sandwiches though.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I will say this....
Nobody does the northeast for sale thread quite like Rhode Island!
Guy literally posting on a “pinball for sale” thread - one would assume to see if there any pinball machines he may want to buy are for sale - is blown away by the obsession pinball people have for buying and selling pinball machines.
Got it!

#21151 2 years ago

I only share the good stuff with other ornery Rhode Islanders

Quoted from Rascal_H:

Yeah, anyone seen any good deals on Craigslist?

#21155 2 years ago

What does it say about you that live in a place you claim to hate? I love it here and I’ve lived all over the goddamned place. Also, If you want killer sandwich suggestions PM me haha.

Quoted from Irishbastard:

Who gives a F... I'd share it if I wasn't interested....And btw, RI has garbage for sandwiches, and basically everything else. Armpit of New England

#21157 2 years ago

I’ll send them along. In the meantime go to the beach!!! It’s a beautiful state

If I could leave my job, I would leave the state in a heartbeat. Wife can work remotely anywhere. Hit me up with those sandwich suggestions

#21159 2 years ago

Read as: I’m afraid of the city. You could have just pm’d that back. No one really cares to read this stuff.

Hahaha, was just kidding....Nice selection though, too bad they are all in the cesspool of RI. Need a flackvest and armored Hummer to enter Providence, I'll pass...

#21164 2 years ago

Ding ding ding, Alyssa with the T.K.O

Quoted from alyssa:

Haha, ok guy. Posting a link to pins for sale in NE is pointless and obnoxious, but spewing paragraphs of your gatekeeping opinions belongs here? Makes sense. This gives the Navy Seal copypasta comment a run for its money, lol!
You are projecting or simply out of your mind if you think I post to impress people with research skills. It’s not that deep- I can’t pickup so I shared to a community looking for pins FS in the Northeast. No need for quotations on good deal or find either- $100 is a deal and I did find it. If you can’t manage to get the pin in your trunk before others find the ad, blame yourself- not the ad traffic.
If the FS thread decides to prohibit link sharing I will respect that, but I’m not the first to share ads and won’t be the last either. Try a newspaper or going door to door asking for available pins if you don’t want an online listing to be...shared online.

#21175 2 years ago

If this is a joke, it could be funnier. If this is not a joke, it could be funnier.

Quoted from stretch2:

Machine - For Sale

Monster Bash (Limited Edition)

New!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Original Owner thinking of selling my Favorite game.Still not sure but figured that if Tron Le is now selling for as high as $22k on Pinside , then why not?
It's not about the mone...”

30 minutes ago

Baltimore, MD

25,000 (Firm)

stretch2

#21179 2 years ago

Nice, I’ll take it for $28k...not a penny less!

Quoted from stretch2:

Of course it is...

#21183 2 years ago

Ooo a standard at LE + pricing. It must be Christmas! But...in all seriousness I’d love to see what $3500 in mods looks like.

#21186 2 years ago

I sold my SE for $6800 a few months into the pandemic. I’d say it’s going rate is about $1k more than that but of course...things are always worth what people will pay. The whole CE is going for $15k argument is wild to me. The price of a CE has little to do with the SE price. Supply and demand. People want the collectors and there are fewer to go ‘round. But I’m preaching to the choir here.

Kinda bummed I didn’t get to see all of the expletives hurled at me before they were [removed] haha.

Quoted from Phbooms:

So the machine is worth only 6400? Personally id let mine go for $8k if i was to sell it but its definitely worth more then 6400. So maybe 1 ounce of gold with it instead of 2 would be more respectable, lol.

1 week later
#21278 2 years ago

Pickin em up at noon @acedanger, come play em’ at Pizza J

Quoted from acedanger:

Posting for a friend in Rhode Island that's selling TWD Pro & Munsters Pro; both in great shape.

#21281 2 years ago

acedanger
Pizza J is open all week!
Family friendly
Indoor and outdoor dining available.
Great beer list!

4-9 mon to thurs
4-10 Fri Sat
4-9 Sun
(Expanded hours will depend on severity of the delta variant)

Current lineup:
-STH Pro w/ uv and shaker
-JP pro w/ moving trex mod and shaker
-TMNT w/ shaker
-CFTBL w/ color dmd and Mike D mod
-TWD & Munst coming in this afternoon
-SS & RBION will be here prior to NEPL dates in early Sept

Quoted from acedanger:

Awesome!! Def any word on when they resume old hours?

#21296 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Low play Munsters Pro Game was HUO but I just moved it to my location last night. Easy loadout, no steps. Looking for trade on other Stern pros as I need to fill the spot... P...”
2021-07-30
Providence, RI
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 255 times

Anyone interested in a trade for Munsters pro. Game is spotless and was HUO until i dropped it off at Pizza J yesterday. I think we’ve just got too many spooky-centric games in house.

#21297 2 years ago

Friend of mine is looking for a Motordome, Devil Riders or something affordable and Moto related for his cycle shop in Boston. Lmk if you’re holdin’

#21314 2 years ago

Thats a ceasefire violation, there is a truce in place.

Quoted from jkashani:

Just don't post anything with regards to food or the Rhode Island and Mass guys will call you out and berate you. Everything else is fair game.

#21315 2 years ago

Good luck on your search, someone just offered me a Royal Rumble in trade for my Munsters. Want me to get his info for you?

Quoted from TurtlesFan:

Awesome thanks!
In New Jersey looking for the following pins:
Star Wars (data east)
WWF Royal Rumble (Data East)
Flash Gordon (Bally)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Data East)
Cash/Zelle/PayPal ready for the right machine. Thanks for thinking of me, feel free to PM any time.

#21317 2 years ago

Haha you’re good my man. Lmk if you want that Royal Rumble info.

Quoted from TurtlesFan:

Ugh oh I didn’t mean to contribute to the violation of the peace.

2 weeks later
#21467 2 years ago

Very nice TWD pro w/ shaker and many tasteful mods. Looking for Deadpool, Hot Wheels, Mandalorian, Batman 66 possibly others...routed games ok. Cash can be added where necessary

#21475 2 years ago

I think homersimpson007 had one he was thinking of selling.

Quoted from Rolpa:

Looking for a BSD in the area. Anyone got one?

#21555 2 years ago

Are people confusing the Northeast with New England again? Because the entire state of NJ is most definitely in the Northeast.

#21570 2 years ago

If the delta variant wipes out my location (again) I’ll have both available.

Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Anyone looking to sell a Jurassic Park Pro or Stranger Things Pro? I have cash, or a Munsters Premium to trade if you add cash.

#21603 2 years ago

There’s a monopoly for sale in NY on FB mrkt. Priced a bit high but maybe its negotiable.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/354797809558865/

Quoted from brainmegaphone:

I'll go off topic for a second to burden you all with a pinball related buying/selling post (please forgive me in advance).
I played a Stern Monopoly on location and while I don't think it is a title I'd own for the long haul I'm interested to see if anyone has one sitting around collecting dust they want to move. Please let me know if you have one you are looking to sell. Any condition is fine.

#21617 2 years ago

Modded TWD w/ cleland code and shaker still available FT in pvd. Looking for a DP or other Spike 2 Sterns.

Also, friendly reminder that season 24 of NEPL is starting in Sept. Those interested can sign up at nepl.org

Pizza J will be hosting on Sunday nights starting Sept 12 @ 6pm sharp

Current game list:
SW, STH, GOTG, TMNT, AIQ, JP, TWD & RBION…we’re open 4-9 weekdays 4-10 weekend.

#21618 2 years ago

Yeah there’s no way that’ll pull $4900. $3500 tops even with the market being as bonkers as it is.

Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Appreciate the heads up on this. Although I don't have Facebook so I'm not sure how I'd try to reach out to this person. If someone can get $4,900 for a Stern Monopoly then good for them but I'd sooner spend a few hundred more on a brand new in box game delivered to my house. If that is the current market for this title I'm definitely out...

#21624 2 years ago

Oh Ed, you’re killing me!

Quoted from Richthofen:

Looking to trade my Deadpool
Pro HUO for a really nice funhouse, Metallica or other title. Funhouse preferred though.

Thanks for stopping by! Appreciate the shout out. Shoot me a message next time you’re around. I’ll pop a few game with ya

Quoted from truemagoo102:

I want to give a shout out to Pizza J- wife and I were there a few weeks ago and games were in killer shape and pizza was incredible. That new pinball museum is Pawtucket was sweet too... Just the nicest people. Definitely recommended.

For anyone wondering what the pinball museum is in Pawtucket its called EMP! They’re on Facebook and Instagram. Another notable Providence spot is Freeplay which has a ton of pins and classic arcade games in great shape.

#21651 2 years ago

Anyone else having fun with the guy that posted the Sopranos on FB marketplace for $9999? I thought it was a placeholder price. Dude ACTUALLY wants that much. Just for shits and giggles I tried to haggle him down by offering up screen shots of multiple sold listings within the past two years. He dropped the price to $7500. Laugh my entire ass off.

#21657 2 years ago

That guy is a non responder.

Quoted from Yoko2una:

You chumps. Just drive up to the RI area and get the “Sapranos” in arttleboro for somewhere between $5,595 and $6.999 (fuck that took a lot of back and forth to make sure I spelled it all correctly).
providence.craigslist.org link

Lol, must’ve had extra boobs and swears or something. Maybe mirror blades to turn four boobs into 12 boobs. That’s probably worth an extra $2k to the right buyer.

Quoted from MikeSinMD:

I saw one Sopranos machine at Allentown and it was marked sold at 7000.

#21688 2 years ago

Lol…well let’s all welcome him to the piranha pit of price police!

Quoted from Goyomex:

Shhhh....I think he's on Pinside now. Sopranos just listed by a gent in CT who joined today!

#21690 2 years ago

It’s okay guys. He just explained to me how there are “very few on the market right now” and that the “rarity” adds $2500 to the value. I guess maybe IM stupid haha

#21723 2 years ago

Could REALLY use a few more players @ PIZZA J for season 24 of NEPL! It’s like pulling teeth these days haha. Come out, have fun! Sign up @ NEPL.org We start Sun Sept 12 6pm!

#21726 2 years ago

das not nice.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Well, it's probably because they'd have to play with a bunch of guys from new england!

#21755 2 years ago

Ok, who got the Bally AFM for $500?

#21757 2 years ago

CL 5 hours ago, I offered $3k sight unseen. No word from him. Listing erased. I can’t complain though, I did buy a gorgeous Bally AFM two years ago for $2200. Paid for itself three times on route. Real battle cat.

Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Wait what ??
Where & when

1 week later
#21811 2 years ago

Last session of the first week of NEPL season 24 is tonight at PizzaJ Providence 6pm and Arcadia in Maine 7:30pm. Still time to register if you want to get in on the action. Can’t make it tonight? No sweat, you can miss two sessions without it affecting your standing. Just come by next Sunday same time same place(s)

#21813 2 years ago

cool. Yes, we also have sandwiches. Thanks for reminding me.

Quoted from yzfguy:

At least the off topic sandwich comments are helpful....
Don't you new englanders have an emergency league alert system or something?

#21815 2 years ago

Come hang, I’ll make you the best lobstah roll you’ve ever had…just to bury the hatchet.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Lobster rolls. Otherwise...
Useless.

#21848 2 years ago

Ad up for TWD w/ shaker & mods. Beast of a game, will surely miss it. First floor easy loadout with zero steps and I’ll help ya load

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “One of Sterns best! Deep and challenging this John Borg designed Lyman Sheets coded pin is a BLAST! This game will not get old in a home environment. Lots to do! The cabinet, p...”
2021-09-15
Providence, RI
5,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 708 times

#21887 2 years ago

My absolute favorite is the $9000 Stern Indiana Jones that has been in CL for like 7 YEARS. If he keeps it listed any longer the market might actually catch up to the lunacy in his mind.

Quoted from jcar302:

Have any of you guys seen the ad for the $5000 terminator 2 that says works good, right flipper is out of wack and broken in half? On Facebook marketplace.
I usually just ignore ridiculous ads, just thought that one was pretty amusing.

#21905 2 years ago

Here come the listings from people who reviewed the Banning auction sold prices! An STNG for $9500 and TAF for $15000 listed on FB today… get the faaaaahk outttta heeereeee haha GLWTSSSSSS

#21926 2 years ago

Is it weird to have 3 green reptile based pins at a single location? With Godzilla coming I may need to thin the herd. Heavily heavily modded drool worthy JP pro w/ moving Trex head and real mosquito lit amber shooter and TMNT pro available. More inclined to move the TMNT (but ONLY because we have a Borg heavy collection) or…I’ve still got a nice nice TWD too (don’t really wanna sell it but…it kicks everyone’s ass and they hate me for it haha)

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “One of Sterns best! Deep and challenging this John Borg designed Lyman Sheets coded pin is a BLAST! This game will not get old in a home environment. Lots to do! The cabinet, p...”
2021-09-15
Providence, RI
5,600 (OBO)

#21970 2 years ago

Make it $5500 if you grab it this weekend

Machine - For Sale
2021-09-15
Providence, RI
5,600 (OBO)

1 week later
#22028 2 years ago

Remember when you almoooost bought my siiick IMDN prem?

Quoted from acedanger:

Any jp pros or Iron Maiden premiums around? Please DM me thx ☺️

#22085 2 years ago

Why not just buy one?

Quoted from DaveH:

WTB/Trade for Godzilla Pro.
Hey, once they come out, they will switch hands for a while. So I’m tossing it out there early. I’d like to trade to bring one in. AFM, Stars, and Deadpool are the only ones I wouldn’t shove out the door for one. Everything else in my list could be discussed as trade bait. If you get one and it doesn’t fit in, let me know.

#22087 2 years ago

Ahhh gotcha, I took my chances with TMNT and got lucky so…knock on wood for my GZ I guess haha

Quoted from DaveH:

Because I’m not sure yet if Godzilla will have “good” playfields or “bad” playfields. I’ve lost that lottery twice, and in my experience a replacement playfield takes about 6 months to get (before the current supply issues). So now I have to see what I’m getting first.

#22102 2 years ago

Just come play mine…looks like I should receive it either tomorrow or Monday

….going straight to Pizza J!

Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Whatever Dave is willing to offer you for your Godzilla Pro, I will offer $100 more……. (This post is endorsed by Dave H).

#22110 2 years ago

Godzilla should be here Monday!

Quoted from Rascal_H:

I’m hurt. Let’s all go. Well listen to KMan on the way.

#22129 2 years ago

Godzilla shipment postponed till tomorrow (killing me) last call on this nice TWD. I will gladly move it into my house if no one wants it.

Machine - For Sale
2021-09-15
Providence, RI
5,600 (OBO)

#22136 2 years ago

GODZILLA is in the building y’all! Pizza J 967 Westminster Street Providence. Come get sooooome.

1 week later
#22254 2 years ago

Price?

Quoted from tp:

Bm66 like new. First person with cash on the glass can take it home or trade for afmr se or mbr se in like condition.

492 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mpdpvdpin. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpdpvdpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=mpdpvdpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.