5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,661 posts
  • 784 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by PinLen83
  • Topic is favorited by 423 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpdpvdpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12716 7 months ago

Anyone have an EATPM they would be willing to part with? Regretting selling mine last year

3 weeks later
#12944 6 months ago

Really nice Williams Roadshow available in Providence. Full led, No credit dots. Excellent playfield (normal wear around scoop)

Looking to trade for a Congo / Shadow / World Cup Soccer / Dr Who / Swords of Fury / Data East Star Wars... and a bunch of others.

Lmk what you have... (not really into Sega / Data East / Gottlieb)

#12967 6 months ago

Just added to market place. Really nice Roadshow. Trades considered and price is flexible.

Archived after 59 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “VERY nice Red and Teds Roadshow. Minor wear around scoop and a very small mark where ball ejects from scoop. No credit dots. VERY clean. No cracked plastics. Both animatronic he...”
2019-03-12
Providence, RI
Trade

#13015 6 months ago

Archived after 59 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “VERY nice Red and Teds Roadshow. Minor wear around scoop and a very small mark where ball ejects from scoop. No credit dots. VERY clean. No cracked plastics. Both animatronic he...”
2019-03-12
Providence, RI
Trade
If anyone wants to come try this RTRS out it’s at PIZZAJ in Providence RI 967 Westminster ST...along with SS AFM CFTBL TAF SPP LOTR BSD STNG FH TFTC BH WWFRR. All set to .50¢ plays. We’re open from noon to midnight Fri Sat and noon to 11pm the rest of the week.

#13019 6 months ago

Thanks Ed! Play some games next time!! Hahaha how could you resist?!

#13047 6 months ago

That AFM ought to sell in about 2 seconds at that price haha

#13050 6 months ago

The remakes are knockoffs though (It’s true ‍♂️) I know people love em but the the only true AFM is a BALLY AFM. If I didn’t already have one I’d be in the van RIGHT NOW to pick that up, sight unseen. Don’t get me wrong I thinks it’s a GREAT price and someone will be very happy to get that.

#13056 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I agree with you. You would be amazed at the $3k offers I received where people said "Well, I can just buy a remake NIB so any more than $3k is not worth it"....I laughed and politely declined. Go buy at remake then.

Yeah people love to use the existence of off brand remakes as a way to decrease the value of the original, which is INSANE to me. From a collectibility standpoint the original is always going to be the most sought after and therefore most valuable over time IMO. I think the market price of used, worn or routed AFMRE will go down as the price of original Bally AFM will stay put...or go up even further. The remakes are fine but at the end of the day it’s like wearing Payless shoes to school while all other kids are wearing Air Jordan’s hahaha. Plus ... I couldn’t care less about the flashy (stupid / tacky) topper and the color DMD...just personal preference I guess.

#13060 6 months ago

It a matter of products retaining value. I used the shoe metaphor because while knockoff Payless shoes do not retain their value vintage Nikes are collectible and have grown in value. I wasnt trying to sound classist about it.

Quoted from Monk:

I can't wait to get a MBr CE and love they were remade, so I get a chance to own one. Although I wore Payless shoes to school as my parents didn't feel the need to overpay for brand name anything.

#13067 6 months ago

Sure “knockoff” is strong language...my point is that they are not original. I can’t shake my collector mentality. I just always want the original.

Quoted from mrgregb123:

My ST:TNG playfield is stamped June '85.

Not sure the remakes are "knockoffs" as they are officially licensed and use the same or improved parts from the original. I would prefer an original because the lighting can be customized but the remakes are solid and hardly a knockoff.

#13119 6 months ago

Archived after 59 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Trade
2019-03-12
Providence, RI
Trade
Roadshow pending sale

#13147 5 months ago

Who’s got a Swords of Fury, Congo, World Cup Soccer or Shadow in NE they are willing to part with?

#13154 5 months ago

Pm sent

Quoted from AntennaMan:Still looking to trade Road Show? WCS may be available.

#13215 5 months ago

This April fools bs is annoying, get real or get out. I’m trying to BUY. What’s ACTUALLY for sale?

#13218 5 months ago

See...now THAT is funny. Fake listings not so much.

2 weeks later
#13376 5 months ago

Whomever got that Hurricane in NY for ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS needs to go perform good deeds to balance out the energy of the universe hahaha

1 week later
#13446 4 months ago

Tales from the crypt available in Providence. Side art blade mod, Full led (warm white frosted comet non ghosting GI / bright white clear inserts) nvram installed, could use a shop job, Typical wear around scoop (which would be hidden by cliffy) $3200 No trades at this time. First floor walk out no stairs. Very easy move. Pics on request.

1 week later
#13490 4 months ago

I ALMOST had that TAF. Today SUUUUCKS

#13522 4 months ago

Tales from the Crypt $2800 obo. Trades considered (no ems) First floor move out, no steps. Details in ad

Archived after 3 days
Sold for $ 2,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Data East Tales from the Crypt. Full led ( Comet non ghosting warm white ) Nv Ram installed, Boards serviced by Allan Davidson recently. Cabinet shows some wear and there is typ...”
2019-05-09
Providence, RI
2,800 (OBO)

#13533 4 months ago

fatality83 There’s a Rescue 911 in NJ for $1400

#13571 4 months ago

Ok ok ok...Who got the T2 for $800 this morning? Show yoursellllfffff hahaha

1 month later
#13902 84 days ago

Really nice TSPP up for grabs in Providence, RI. Comet warm white frosted GI. First floor carry out no stairs and I’ll help you load. Pics on request atm (adding to market shortly)

Asking $5600 cash

Or I will entertain a two for one trade +\- cash on Bally WMS DMD or sys 11 games. Not looking for EMs, data east, Sega or Gottlieb.

Interested in Swords of Fury, Bad Cats, Mousin Around, Diner, EATPM, BK2000, Whirlwind, Earthshaker, Game Show, Transporter, Dungeons and Dragons and others

Would also consider trades +/- for

Shadow, Congo, Dirty Harry, Monster Bash / Medieval Madness ( Original no remakes plz ) Theatre of Magic, Iron Maiden, Deadpool, GOTG, GOT LE

Lmk what you’ve got!

#13903 84 days ago

Archived after 2 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Really nice TSPP up for grabs in Providence, RI. Comet warm white frosted GI. First floor carry out no stairs and I’ll help you load Asking $5600 cash Or I will entertain a...”
2019-06-30
Providence, RI

1 week later
2 weeks later
#14186 59 days ago
Quoted from TheRave:

TNA going up for sale. Still looks new. Includes shaker and mirror blades. Plays 100% with no issues. Bullet proofed the sound wiring with upgraded RCA cable. Sad to see it go, it's just not getting played as much as other machines and looking to buy the new stern. $5500 OBO.What’s the new Stern?

#14187 59 days ago

What’s the new Stern??

#14190 59 days ago

Barf, the world does not need another Jurassic Park. Smdh.

2 weeks later
#14297 45 days ago

Hey all, If anyone is interested...

Sun Aug 11th
PIZZAJ IFPA tournament
4pm
All ages

Aiming for 9 strikes, progressive strikes in four player groups where 1st gets 0, 2nd gets 1, 3rd gets 2 strikes etc.

No cost to play!
TD pays $1 IFPA endorsement.
Player pays .50 coin-drop.
10+ pins
Machine selection assigned via Matchplay

Corny Trophy for first place. No Cash Prizes.

PizzaJ
967 Westminster st
Providence RI

#14304 45 days ago

Thanks for all the PizzaJ love! Myself and Mike are always pumped to hear positive feedback! Would anyone be interested in running a weekly tourney here? Mon, Thurs or Sunday nights are available. Pm me if interested! - Matt

2 weeks later
#14424 31 days ago

Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula up for grabs in Providence. Early production date, Sun Process playfield (the GOOD one, Lenc playfield is prone to planking) Full LED w/ Comet non ghosting warm white GI and bright white insert. Bunch of mods! Castle, gravestone, Werewolf and die cut red led crucifix shooter lane plate. I have the original mist board working 100% AND a brand new updated board (which I bought because I misdiagnosed an issue) Very little wear at scoops, playfield shows the beginnings of minor planking in one area. There is a .5 inch spot of wear at the ball drop from the shooter lane. Cab shows some fading in the red which is expected. As it sits the mist function is not working properly because I knocked the magnet mechanism out of place lowering and raising the playfield while adding mods. Great game, challenging and brutal. Truly makes you a better player if it doesn’t destroy your confidence first. $4200 ...very easy first floor loadout. Zero steps. Pm me to come check it out. Pics will be added soon

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula up for grabs in Providence. Early production date with original upper sling plastics! Sun Process playfield (the GOOD one, Lenc playfield is prone...”
31 days ago
Providence, RI
3,600 (OBO)

#14426 31 days ago

I’m just being honest about how it is at the moment. I can fix it before purchase.

#14428 31 days ago

Wow guys, Does it say FIRM anywhere? I’m open to offers. Relax.

#14432 30 days ago

fisherdaman Tokens Taproom in Dover NH

#14460 26 days ago

Pics are up for Dracula in Providence

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Williams Bram Stoker’s Dracula up for grabs in Providence. Early production date with original upper sling plastics! Sun Process playfield (the GOOD one, Lenc playfield is prone...”
31 days ago
Providence, RI
3,600 (OBO)

1 week later
#14546 17 days ago

Hey all! Providence Pinball League is back as part of NEPL Sunday the 8th 5-8pm at PIZZAJ 967 Westminster St PVD RI Come hang! .50¢ coin drop CHEAP FUN!

#14579 13 days ago

Price drop BSD. Early production numbers with original prototype slingshot plastics. More desirable Sun Process playfield (less prone to planking). Come with multiple mods and extra opto board.

#14580 13 days ago

Machine - For Sale
31 days ago
Providence, RI
3,600 (OBO)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 30.00
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
Apparel - Men
Great American Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 23.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 46.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 24.00
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 16.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 57.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mpdpvdpin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside