New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 85741)

Northeast US For Sale Thread

By herbertbsharp

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18,479 posts
  • 914 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by gump79
  • Topic is favorited by 537 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radial_head.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15808 9 months ago

Whoever got that $25 Algar in Waltham.... I wanna see some pictures.

#15813 9 months ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Where was that even posted??

For some reason Facebook Marketplace is still like the wild wild west of online shopping.

#15816 9 months ago
Quoted from sataneatscheese:

Warning! 100% a scam. This image is a screen grab from the following youtube video from 2013. Specifically, 7 minutes and 39 seconds into the video.

Plenty of people post photos that are just grabbed from the internet. I called and left a message just to see what's up.

Generally speaking, I am so incredibly, and I mean INCREDIBLY mean to scammers that they usually wish they hadn't bothered with me.

#15826 9 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

No, got to be a total scam. It's just I've never encountered this kind of "set up" before. You gotta love craigslist. The home of scammers....

It is pretty incredible. In situations like this, I just do everything I can to try to get the person to send ME the money.

"Hey did the deposit go through?"
"No still not seeing anything"
"Weird! Okay try sending ME $200 just to see if it's working"
"What?"
"Yeah, trust me, I do this all the time."

It's just like when a telemarketer calls, I immediately try selling them something.

"Not interested in a security system, sorry, but I DO have this super nice motorcycle if you're interested."
"..."
"Sorry sir we-"
"DO WE HAVE A DEAL?"

#15846 9 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

+ New Rottendog power board
+ New Rottendog Mpu board

mpdpvdpin
Any chance you still have the Pascal boards that was in it before?

#15868 8 months ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Your prices bro! That's why you've got crickets. I'm sure the games are nice considering the list of updates and add ons. Problem is not everyone values mod upgrades the same way (maybe color dmd is the exception). I looked at the ads but didn't get much farther than a glance at the prices. Highest I've seen on all three titles I think.

Collector games with collector prices means you have to wait the collector sale times.

1 week later
#15944 8 months ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Have you tried pinball resource? I don’t know what size you need but he sells a standard 21x43 for $30 a sheet If I remember correctly but they come in 2 packs. Well worth it. Maybe someone can chime in here. It’s been a while.

They haven't been on the website for a while (at least a year) but who knows. Always worth calling and asking.

#15975 8 months ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I’ve had the pleasure of playing this one - buyer - you will not be disappointed at all.

I can second that this game is in great shape and fun to play. I can also vouch that Matt is an all around good guy to deal with.

#15993 8 months ago

I thought about copping it, but I also didnt feel like it was enough of a steal to move as quickly. I also get weary of FB Marketplace pinball deals that are firm on price that don't particularly seem like pinball people. Maybe that’s a little rude, but it is what it is.

Also The Shadow at the Sinclair is in such nice shape, I’m happy just to have one around publicly for play.

#16054 8 months ago

Have already been in contact with this person. Considering checking it out tomorrow.

#16061 8 months ago

Yeah, I turned it down just because I'm not sure I like that game enough to warrant breaking my quarantine and also spending money that I might not have in a few months without a job....

#16098 8 months ago

Alright, who got that $350 Alien Star on FB Marketplace?

#16113 8 months ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Very interesting.. If that's the case, can't the buyer report this transaction to the police?

You're missing the point here. In times of pandemic, rioting, or war, very often the police are the first to stop showing up. Some people take advantage of that.

#16125 8 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

That's the first thing I thought of too

Quoted from herbertbsharp:

That's the first thing I thought of too

That was supposedly in Long Island. Lots of scams out there but It sounds like this goes beyond that. This sounds more like a betrayal.

#16148 8 months ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

You want to sniff out a criminal? Tell them you will meet them at a local police station for the exchange.....

Pretty hard sell when you're buying something that weighs 300lbs. If someone asked me to meet them at a public location for the trade, I'd charge em a delivery fee tbh.

#16218 8 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Almost time to pickup another project, need to keep busy.

Boy am I tempted to make you an offer on that X Files for my Rocky and Bullwinkle that I'm halfway through working on....

#16228 8 months ago
Quoted from JudeRussell:

$150 Top Card on Facebook Marketplace (Hopkinton, MA) - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/145509260214655/

I messaged them almost immediately and got no response.

Also messaged that T3 that was FREE in Bedford NH and was a moment too late.

#16236 8 months ago

I also wouldn't go out in this climate, but I have mostly been asking if people would take cash and have me pick it up when things have calmed down.

(thus far it hasn't worked haha)

3 weeks later
#16383 7 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I am on a classic stern kick. Anyone have one for sale?
Long shot, but id love a quicksilver or maiden, but more realistically a galaxy would be cool!

mongi is selling a fully restored quicksilver...

#16426 7 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Deadpool is sold
Wonka SE is sold
Scared Stiff is sold

Glad to see that SS and Wonka sold. Sorry to see you've gotta sell off so many of these great titles Matt, but I know they're going to good homes and that they're buying for a good seller!

I'd be all over that CFTBL if I were in more of a place to buy, but I've had to force myself to work on the ones I've got in front of me right now.

#16438 7 months ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Huo Hook ( documented ) - 9.75/10 - $2850 ( don’t think there is a nicer one around)
BSD - Unfaded $3250
Ads coming

Other than that one Robin William's estate that was his HUO machine that sold a few years back...

http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2018/creating-a-stage-collection-of-marsha-and-robin-williams-n09977/lot.pr.9V3HS.html

1 week later
#16504 6 months ago
Quoted from TheRave:

West Virginia is quite a stretch as to be considered the Northeast?

Anything below PA is "Mid Atlantic" in my book. Anything south of NY is "Mid Atlantic" in my secret personal book...

#16534 6 months ago

I'm currently working through shopping one out and will have it for sale/trade in a little bit. Sending a PM with more info.

#16541 6 months ago

Putting a feeler out there: anybody have a Road Show for sale in New England?

#16594 6 months ago

Signed up!

Facebook sucks, but I will say I’ve gotten some incredible deals from being on at the right place in the right time.

#16637 6 months ago
Quoted from baller88:

looking to free up some space
Gorgar shopped pretty nice $1000
EbDle rough but plays $1000
Getaway solid - but rough looking cabinet. pF is nice $1800
juras lost world faded 95% complete $1400
Fireball classis Shopped and nice $1200
Spidey Gottlieb excellent shape has new boards, bg is mint cab, pf all really nice $1500

Nice prices. I would consider that Getaway but I've got to move some stuff around myself before I can seriously think about picking up another.

#16678 6 months ago
Quoted from HowardHurtz:

JD $2500
Game is on location in Kittery, ME. Venue has been closed since March due to virus so availability to view is limited.
See the for sale post from October--few plays since.

I played this game quite a bit at this location. Plays fantastically. Hope the bar opens back up and some other pins go in there at some point.

#16683 6 months ago
Quoted from HowardHurtz:

I'm not the op, but if things get back to normal I think you'll be happy with whatever ends up at NYB. I enjoyed having JD there as a way to cheat on my "one pin at the house" rule, but now I can't even stop in and play with this virus stuff going on!

Thats legit. I’m on the same one pin rule or else I’d pick it up. Hopefully when things get back to normal I‘d love to put all my games in storage on location somewhere and have an NEPL location in the portsmouth area.

Anyway. Can vouch for this pin. Good player.

#16698 6 months ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/304652010532016/

Not my post and I know this is one of the most universally reviled games but I'm sure one of you wouldn't mind owning it.

#16715 6 months ago

Also not my post but figured one of you might be into this:
newlondon.craigslist.org link

#16755 6 months ago

Is that the Bally or the Zaccaria?

#16779 6 months ago

HydrogenHuman, snap up that TX-Sector!

#16807 6 months ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/862929704214160/?

This person seems like they may be fairly flexible on price. I don't have much interest in a Sys3 game right now but I know people love this title.

#16828 5 months ago

Good luck with the sale. Some very good prices in here! Wish I could travel/had the space! Been curious in owning a Buccaneer at some point...

1 week later
#16936 5 months ago

Finally have Rocky and Bullwinkle shopped and in working order. Players Condition+. The good: All new plastics. Titan rubbers. Rebuilt flippers. Comet LED throughout (minus flashers). PSU and Sound board recapped. Complete topside teardown to deep clean and removed all heavily lifting mylar. NVRAM. Replaced crappy GI connectors. The bad: sub-par decal job from previous owner. PPB board has quite a few hacks to it but functions. Has the same backglass wear they all do. Will consider any and all trade offers or cash offers.

#16962 5 months ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

I've got a HUO Avatar for just a little more , $3850
I started debating this then I see your a 9 hour round trip.

I've easily driven 12 hours in one day just to pick something up... I don't get the hesitation.

1 week later
#17067 5 months ago

I said I wasnt going to buy another pin until I had fixed all of mine buuuuuuuuuuuuut....

1 week later
#17182 4 months ago

-redacted-

#17211 4 months ago

albany.craigslist.org link

One of you upstate folks hop on this.

Edit: oops, redacted! didn't realize it's 3 days old. I've been told it's long.

#17234 4 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m actually heading up your way in a couple weeks. I can bring a few sheets with me.

Hey Colson, how far up north are you headed?

Quoted from Colsond3:

Ironically, I’m also a medic, and had a call years ago where someone in costume got ran over by one of the floats during the parade. She was pretty injured, broken back, and I remember the manager was flipping out because I started cutting off the $7k costume with my trauma scissors. Like I had a choice.

Also holy shit I forgot about this place. I went there once as a kid and it was ultra traumatizing in almost every way.

#17315 4 months ago

I take the offer of a free lunch very seriously Levi.

https://imgur.com/ZGvRlUL

Hopefully Moore from 85 is okay and this is serviceable enough. I usually get an Alaskan Roll and Unagi Nigiri

Edit 1: Also to be fair, X-Files is on my want list. Girlfriend loves it. I love it. Would love to have all those hot freaky fucks on a translite in my living room. PM me if you have a deal on one.

Edit 2: I also don't want anybody to be bullied here. Obviously it was a ridiculous trade offer, but maybe we shouldn't have jumped THAT hard on it. Pinside requires thick skin sometimes (all pinball does) and I hope Mr. Moberg returns triumphant, with one more pin and two less pins and less cash (somehow).

#17369 4 months ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Mousin Around $2,100

Wish NOS or used play fields were easier to come by, else wise I'd be all over this. GLWS

2 weeks later
#17489 3 months ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i figured i throw it out there because i know if you are looking for a house it's nuts right now as everybody has to overbid just to have a chance. thanks ed

I was just turned down for a job in that area. Total bummer. Would have been nice.

1 week later
#17535 3 months ago

Nice Price Golden Arrow showed up on FB Marketplace in Manchester. If you can get past the imagery, looks like it could be in really decent shape.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/790153381729506/

#17547 3 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Volcano parts or heavy project machine. Missing backglass, playfield glass, displays and boards. 250

Call me crazy but this is tempting.

#17572 3 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I have a super nice shopped Maverick for sale or trade with LEDs. It's very clean and in excellent condition. Display is perfect. Fully working and plays fast. $2K.

If those drop targets are fixed, this is a super deal. Pretty fun game imo.

#17596 3 months ago

Not my listing but a pretty good deal on a Barracora in Rhode Island. Never bought anything from this seller but he lists a lot of stuff.
providence.craigslist.org link

#17610 3 months ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Avoid baller88 at all cost, you’ve been warned.

Awww what? The beef or wifi password weren’t included in the sale?

#17614 3 months ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Is baller88 also gwaxxzxzt, aka Rob?

I was under the impression that they were the same person or at least two people who work/sell together but now that I’m doing a little more up close looking, I don’t think that’s true.

2 weeks later
#17826 82 days ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Would consider selling all four of the huge dmd Segas as a set (Frankenstein, Batman forever, Baywatch and Maverick, maverick needs mpu work or a new board but they all look great and are clean games)
$10,000 firm.

Crazy cool deal on a full collection. GLWS.

1 week later
#17893 73 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Looking to shake things up a bit. I have a shopped out Gottlieb Drop-a-Card if anyone is interested in trades.

PM coming in hot.

#17909 70 days ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Have a Centaur II and a Hit the Deck in the marketplace

Both great rare games I wish I could snag right now! Glws

#17922 70 days ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Work was well done on some WPC95 boards and I was happy with the price.

A friend of mine just brought his WPC MPU to get NVRAM'd by Sarah and said she was great.

#17941 69 days ago

Absolutely uncalled for especially in a for sale thread.

#17952 68 days ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I've given quite a lot of thought about this lineup change, but I think the time has come and I don't have tons of room. Going to pass my much loved Last Action Hero down the road to make room for Rob Zombie. This game is in great shape, no cabinet fade, and no flipper button wear. The playfield is crisp and clean, no ticket wear, full Cliffy's. Full Titans, LED's, EnerGI Maestro board to control the LED's, new crane drop target stickers, 4 extra drop targets, alternate translite, LED's in backbox. Flippers have been rebuilt, flipper board has had the "mod" completed to prevent "flipper dropout". The crane works great, and the tar pit blue ramp is not cracked or broken. Running newest version 1.13 code. Has a brand new ColorDMD LCD screen running the latest color enhancement update. This is probably one of the most underrated pins as far as fun factor and "toys" (magnet, crane, the Ripper, three scoops, Smart Button, 6 ball multiball, two captive balls). $3400. Shoot me a PM if interested. I'll get a full ad up when I get a chance. Thanks, Erik

I have seen this game in person and can vouch for Erik's quality work and that you will not be disappointed. Plus, how can you not love a good Brian Schmidt bass line?

2 weeks later
#18092 51 days ago

WTB: Used Escalera MS-1-60. Not in the place to pay a full $2.5k for a new one. Any leads appreciated.

Would be happy to rent one locally for a day or two to try it out if anybody has one local to the NH Seacoast area.

3 weeks later
#18240 29 days ago

I've got a bunch of brass plated hardware I don't think I'm ever going to use. Bought it on a whim. 4 brass casters and 16 leg bolts (one full set of 8 installed briefly on a game). Take it all for a crisp $20 bill or a bottle of whiskey.

#18259 27 days ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Deciding the sell my zacceria Spooky $4,000 if anyone is interested. Also still have my soccer kings for sale $1,500.

WOW. Wish I was in more of a place to pick this up right now. Such a cool and rare game. GLWS

#18325 21 days ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Looking to find a supplier of pinball glass in the NH or MA area. A local glass company quoted me $79.55 per sheet of pinball glass.
Never having bought a new glass, I have no idea if this is a fair price or not.
Alberto

Pinball Life sells tempered glass shipped for a pretty ok deal if you can find someone to split the 2-pack locally.

#18332 20 days ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I still have some I grabbed from Ivan. How many sheets do you need? I’ll be up in your area Saturday and could bring some with me if you wanted to meet somewhere along my route.

Seems like maybe the three of us should meet for some parking lot eggplant parmesan from Giuseppe's in Newburyport or Pulled Pork BBQ Goody Coles in Brentwood on Saturday...

#18357 19 days ago
Quoted from Playdium:

What's the big draw to Treehouse Brewery?

Long lines mostly. People love lines with hype.

They make good stuff, but no beer is worth the hour long line wait they told me the last time I tried going (pre covid)

Quoted from Peruman:

Treehouse AND BT’s? So lucky

Don't forget Mario's Ristorante in Southbridge. One of my favorite eating spots for past Pintastic years. No AC. Mario's wife takes your orders. Mario sits behind the bar and drink wine and makes your drinks. They don't turn the lights on until it's after dark. Bad table cloths. Most importantly the food is incredible.

2 weeks later
#18469 1 day ago

Anybody got a players condition or project Dr. Who? My old boss needs once and I would like a new WPC project to sink my teeth into.

I have a nice Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure up on the selling/trading block very soon.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Toast-Mach1 Mods Shop
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 45.00
Rubber/Silicone
Scandinavian Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 245.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 99.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 350.00
Boards
Pinball Basement
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 139.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radial_head.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside