IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radial_head.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15808 4 years ago

Whoever got that $25 Algar in Waltham.... I wanna see some pictures.

#15813 4 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

Where was that even posted??

For some reason Facebook Marketplace is still like the wild wild west of online shopping.

#15816 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Warning! 100% a scam. This image is a screen grab from the following youtube video from 2013. Specifically, 7 minutes and 39 seconds into the video.

Plenty of people post photos that are just grabbed from the internet. I called and left a message just to see what's up.

Generally speaking, I am so incredibly, and I mean INCREDIBLY mean to scammers that they usually wish they hadn't bothered with me.

#15826 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

No, got to be a total scam. It's just I've never encountered this kind of "set up" before. You gotta love craigslist. The home of scammers....

It is pretty incredible. In situations like this, I just do everything I can to try to get the person to send ME the money.

"Hey did the deposit go through?"
"No still not seeing anything"
"Weird! Okay try sending ME $200 just to see if it's working"
"What?"
"Yeah, trust me, I do this all the time."

It's just like when a telemarketer calls, I immediately try selling them something.

"Not interested in a security system, sorry, but I DO have this super nice motorcycle if you're interested."
"..."
"Sorry sir we-"
"DO WE HAVE A DEAL?"

#15846 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

+ New Rottendog power board
+ New Rottendog Mpu board

mpdpvdpin
Any chance you still have the Pascal boards that was in it before?

#15868 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Your prices bro! That's why you've got crickets. I'm sure the games are nice considering the list of updates and add ons. Problem is not everyone values mod upgrades the same way (maybe color dmd is the exception). I looked at the ads but didn't get much farther than a glance at the prices. Highest I've seen on all three titles I think.

Collector games with collector prices means you have to wait the collector sale times.

1 week later
#15944 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Have you tried pinball resource? I don’t know what size you need but he sells a standard 21x43 for $30 a sheet If I remember correctly but they come in 2 packs. Well worth it. Maybe someone can chime in here. It’s been a while.

They haven't been on the website for a while (at least a year) but who knows. Always worth calling and asking.

#15975 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I’ve had the pleasure of playing this one - buyer - you will not be disappointed at all.

I can second that this game is in great shape and fun to play. I can also vouch that Matt is an all around good guy to deal with.

#15993 4 years ago

I thought about copping it, but I also didnt feel like it was enough of a steal to move as quickly. I also get weary of FB Marketplace pinball deals that are firm on price that don't particularly seem like pinball people. Maybe that’s a little rude, but it is what it is.

Also The Shadow at the Sinclair is in such nice shape, I’m happy just to have one around publicly for play.

#16054 4 years ago

Have already been in contact with this person. Considering checking it out tomorrow.

#16061 4 years ago

Yeah, I turned it down just because I'm not sure I like that game enough to warrant breaking my quarantine and also spending money that I might not have in a few months without a job....

#16098 4 years ago

Alright, who got that $350 Alien Star on FB Marketplace?

#16113 4 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Very interesting.. If that's the case, can't the buyer report this transaction to the police?

You're missing the point here. In times of pandemic, rioting, or war, very often the police are the first to stop showing up. Some people take advantage of that.

#16125 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

That's the first thing I thought of too

That's the first thing I thought of too

That was supposedly in Long Island. Lots of scams out there but It sounds like this goes beyond that. This sounds more like a betrayal.

#16148 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

You want to sniff out a criminal? Tell them you will meet them at a local police station for the exchange.....

Pretty hard sell when you're buying something that weighs 300lbs. If someone asked me to meet them at a public location for the trade, I'd charge em a delivery fee tbh.

#16218 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Almost time to pickup another project, need to keep busy.

Boy am I tempted to make you an offer on that X Files for my Rocky and Bullwinkle that I'm halfway through working on....

#16228 4 years ago
Quoted from JudeRussell:

$150 Top Card on Facebook Marketplace (Hopkinton, MA) - https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/145509260214655/

I messaged them almost immediately and got no response.

Also messaged that T3 that was FREE in Bedford NH and was a moment too late.

#16236 4 years ago

I also wouldn't go out in this climate, but I have mostly been asking if people would take cash and have me pick it up when things have calmed down.

(thus far it hasn't worked haha)

3 weeks later
#16383 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I am on a classic stern kick. Anyone have one for sale?
Long shot, but id love a quicksilver or maiden, but more realistically a galaxy would be cool!

mongi is selling a fully restored quicksilver...

#16426 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Deadpool is sold
Wonka SE is sold
Scared Stiff is sold

Glad to see that SS and Wonka sold. Sorry to see you've gotta sell off so many of these great titles Matt, but I know they're going to good homes and that they're buying for a good seller!

I'd be all over that CFTBL if I were in more of a place to buy, but I've had to force myself to work on the ones I've got in front of me right now.

#16438 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Huo Hook ( documented ) - 9.75/10 - $2850 ( don’t think there is a nicer one around)
BSD - Unfaded $3250
Ads coming

Other than that one Robin William's estate that was his HUO machine that sold a few years back...

http://www.sothebys.com/en/auctions/ecatalogue/2018/creating-a-stage-collection-of-marsha-and-robin-williams-n09977/lot.pr.9V3HS.html

1 week later
#16504 3 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

West Virginia is quite a stretch as to be considered the Northeast?

Anything below PA is "Mid Atlantic" in my book. Anything south of NY is "Mid Atlantic" in my secret personal book...

#16534 3 years ago

I'm currently working through shopping one out and will have it for sale/trade in a little bit. Sending a PM with more info.

#16541 3 years ago

Putting a feeler out there: anybody have a Road Show for sale in New England?

#16594 3 years ago

Signed up!

Facebook sucks, but I will say I’ve gotten some incredible deals from being on at the right place in the right time.

#16637 3 years ago
Quoted from baller88:

looking to free up some space
Gorgar shopped pretty nice $1000
EbDle rough but plays $1000
Getaway solid - but rough looking cabinet. pF is nice $1800
juras lost world faded 95% complete $1400
Fireball classis Shopped and nice $1200
Spidey Gottlieb excellent shape has new boards, bg is mint cab, pf all really nice $1500

Nice prices. I would consider that Getaway but I've got to move some stuff around myself before I can seriously think about picking up another.

#16678 3 years ago
Quoted from HowardHurtz:

JD $2500
Game is on location in Kittery, ME. Venue has been closed since March due to virus so availability to view is limited.
See the for sale post from October--few plays since.

I played this game quite a bit at this location. Plays fantastically. Hope the bar opens back up and some other pins go in there at some point.

#16683 3 years ago
Quoted from HowardHurtz:

I'm not the op, but if things get back to normal I think you'll be happy with whatever ends up at NYB. I enjoyed having JD there as a way to cheat on my "one pin at the house" rule, but now I can't even stop in and play with this virus stuff going on!

Thats legit. I’m on the same one pin rule or else I’d pick it up. Hopefully when things get back to normal I‘d love to put all my games in storage on location somewhere and have an NEPL location in the portsmouth area.

Anyway. Can vouch for this pin. Good player.

#16698 3 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/304652010532016/

Not my post and I know this is one of the most universally reviled games but I'm sure one of you wouldn't mind owning it.

#16807 3 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/862929704214160/?

This person seems like they may be fairly flexible on price. I don't have much interest in a Sys3 game right now but I know people love this title.

#16828 3 years ago

Good luck with the sale. Some very good prices in here! Wish I could travel/had the space! Been curious in owning a Buccaneer at some point...

1 week later
#16936 3 years ago

Finally have Rocky and Bullwinkle shopped and in working order. Players Condition+. The good: All new plastics. Titan rubbers. Rebuilt flippers. Comet LED throughout (minus flashers). PSU and Sound board recapped. Complete topside teardown to deep clean and removed all heavily lifting mylar. NVRAM. Replaced crappy GI connectors. The bad: sub-par decal job from previous owner. PPB board has quite a few hacks to it but functions. Has the same backglass wear they all do. Will consider any and all trade offers or cash offers.

#16962 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

I've got a HUO Avatar for just a little more , $3850
I started debating this then I see your a 9 hour round trip.

I've easily driven 12 hours in one day just to pick something up... I don't get the hesitation.

1 week later
#17067 3 years ago

I said I wasnt going to buy another pin until I had fixed all of mine buuuuuuuuuuuuut....

1 week later
#17211 3 years ago

albany.craigslist.org link

One of you upstate folks hop on this.

Edit: oops, redacted! didn't realize it's 3 days old. I've been told it's long.

#17234 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’m actually heading up your way in a couple weeks. I can bring a few sheets with me.

Hey Colson, how far up north are you headed?

Quoted from Colsond3:

Ironically, I’m also a medic, and had a call years ago where someone in costume got ran over by one of the floats during the parade. She was pretty injured, broken back, and I remember the manager was flipping out because I started cutting off the $7k costume with my trauma scissors. Like I had a choice.

Also holy shit I forgot about this place. I went there once as a kid and it was ultra traumatizing in almost every way.

#17315 3 years ago

I take the offer of a free lunch very seriously Levi.

https://imgur.com/ZGvRlUL

Hopefully Moore from 85 is okay and this is serviceable enough. I usually get an Alaskan Roll and Unagi Nigiri

Edit 1: Also to be fair, X-Files is on my want list. Girlfriend loves it. I love it. Would love to have all those hot freaky fucks on a translite in my living room. PM me if you have a deal on one.

Edit 2: I also don't want anybody to be bullied here. Obviously it was a ridiculous trade offer, but maybe we shouldn't have jumped THAT hard on it. Pinside requires thick skin sometimes (all pinball does) and I hope Mr. Moberg returns triumphant, with one more pin and two less pins and less cash (somehow).

#17369 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Mousin Around $2,100

Wish NOS or used play fields were easier to come by, else wise I'd be all over this. GLWS

2 weeks later
#17489 3 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i figured i throw it out there because i know if you are looking for a house it's nuts right now as everybody has to overbid just to have a chance. thanks ed

I was just turned down for a job in that area. Total bummer. Would have been nice.

1 week later
#17535 3 years ago

Nice Price Golden Arrow showed up on FB Marketplace in Manchester. If you can get past the imagery, looks like it could be in really decent shape.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/790153381729506/

#17547 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Volcano parts or heavy project machine. Missing backglass, playfield glass, displays and boards. 250

Call me crazy but this is tempting.

#17572 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I have a super nice shopped Maverick for sale or trade with LEDs. It's very clean and in excellent condition. Display is perfect. Fully working and plays fast. $2K.

If those drop targets are fixed, this is a super deal. Pretty fun game imo.

#17596 3 years ago

Not my listing but a pretty good deal on a Barracora in Rhode Island. Never bought anything from this seller but he lists a lot of stuff.
providence.craigslist.org link

#17610 3 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Avoid baller88 at all cost, you’ve been warned.

Awww what? The beef or wifi password weren’t included in the sale?

#17614 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Is baller88 also gwaxxzxzt, aka Rob?

I was under the impression that they were the same person or at least two people who work/sell together but now that I’m doing a little more up close looking, I don’t think that’s true.

2 weeks later
#17826 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Would consider selling all four of the huge dmd Segas as a set (Frankenstein, Batman forever, Baywatch and Maverick, maverick needs mpu work or a new board but they all look great and are clean games)
$10,000 firm.

Crazy cool deal on a full collection. GLWS.

1 week later
#17893 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Looking to shake things up a bit. I have a shopped out Gottlieb Drop-a-Card if anyone is interested in trades.

PM coming in hot.

#17909 3 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Have a Centaur II and a Hit the Deck in the marketplace

Both great rare games I wish I could snag right now! Glws

#17922 3 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Work was well done on some WPC95 boards and I was happy with the price.

A friend of mine just brought his WPC MPU to get NVRAM'd by Sarah and said she was great.

#17941 3 years ago

Absolutely uncalled for especially in a for sale thread.

#17952 3 years ago
Quoted from epeabs:

I've given quite a lot of thought about this lineup change, but I think the time has come and I don't have tons of room. Going to pass my much loved Last Action Hero down the road to make room for Rob Zombie. This game is in great shape, no cabinet fade, and no flipper button wear. The playfield is crisp and clean, no ticket wear, full Cliffy's. Full Titans, LED's, EnerGI Maestro board to control the LED's, new crane drop target stickers, 4 extra drop targets, alternate translite, LED's in backbox. Flippers have been rebuilt, flipper board has had the "mod" completed to prevent "flipper dropout". The crane works great, and the tar pit blue ramp is not cracked or broken. Running newest version 1.13 code. Has a brand new ColorDMD LCD screen running the latest color enhancement update. This is probably one of the most underrated pins as far as fun factor and "toys" (magnet, crane, the Ripper, three scoops, Smart Button, 6 ball multiball, two captive balls). $3400. Shoot me a PM if interested. I'll get a full ad up when I get a chance. Thanks, Erik

I have seen this game in person and can vouch for Erik's quality work and that you will not be disappointed. Plus, how can you not love a good Brian Schmidt bass line?

2 weeks later
#18092 3 years ago

WTB: Used Escalera MS-1-60. Not in the place to pay a full $2.5k for a new one. Any leads appreciated.

Would be happy to rent one locally for a day or two to try it out if anybody has one local to the NH Seacoast area.

3 weeks later
#18240 3 years ago

I've got a bunch of brass plated hardware I don't think I'm ever going to use. Bought it on a whim. 4 brass casters and 16 leg bolts (one full set of 8 installed briefly on a game). Take it all for a crisp $20 bill or a bottle of whiskey.

#18259 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Deciding the sell my zacceria Spooky $4,000 if anyone is interested. Also still have my soccer kings for sale $1,500.

WOW. Wish I was in more of a place to pick this up right now. Such a cool and rare game. GLWS

#18325 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Looking to find a supplier of pinball glass in the NH or MA area. A local glass company quoted me $79.55 per sheet of pinball glass.
Never having bought a new glass, I have no idea if this is a fair price or not.
Alberto

Pinball Life sells tempered glass shipped for a pretty ok deal if you can find someone to split the 2-pack locally.

#18332 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I still have some I grabbed from Ivan. How many sheets do you need? I’ll be up in your area Saturday and could bring some with me if you wanted to meet somewhere along my route.

Seems like maybe the three of us should meet for some parking lot eggplant parmesan from Giuseppe's in Newburyport or Pulled Pork BBQ Goody Coles in Brentwood on Saturday...

#18357 3 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

What's the big draw to Treehouse Brewery?

Long lines mostly. People love lines with hype.

They make good stuff, but no beer is worth the hour long line wait they told me the last time I tried going (pre covid)

Quoted from Peruman:

Treehouse AND BT’s? So lucky

Don't forget Mario's Ristorante in Southbridge. One of my favorite eating spots for past Pintastic years. No AC. Mario's wife takes your orders. Mario sits behind the bar and drink wine and makes your drinks. They don't turn the lights on until it's after dark. Bad table cloths. Most importantly the food is incredible.

2 weeks later
#18469 3 years ago

Anybody got a players condition or project Dr. Who? My old boss needs once and I would like a new WPC project to sink my teeth into.

I have a nice Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure up on the selling/trading block very soon.

1 week later
#18532 3 years ago

There are deals and then there are DEALS. I would say that a TZ in JUST okay shape is worth around ~5k in my book depending on how nice you can make it.

In the past two years I've seen a few supposedly HUO ones go for ~$5k...

I've also got a friend who got their TZ in the past 2 years for $1k.

There are deals, and then there are DEALS.

#18620 3 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SELL? OR WANT TO FIND!?
Take your damn arguments elsewhere.

I typically find that some of the best deals get posted and lost inside of arguments in this thread.

#18630 3 years ago

Putting out feelers for my Rocky & Bullwinkle (& Friends). Playfield had a full topside teardown. All mechs cleaned. Playfield cleaned and waxed thoroughly. New plastics. Titan rubbers throughout. EZ Sliders support brackets. Original bungee playfield latch. New 3d Standup targets. New 3d Standup targets. New lion and Bullwinkle arm plastic uninstalled. Typical backglass wear. Mediocre decal job from a previous owner that is totally presentable, but not a show piece.

Would put a soft ask of $3k or trade for some select Sys11 (ES, Whirlwind, Taxi, BK2K plus cash on my end)

#18707 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballT:

I just have a sharp turn in my stairs to basement.

I have a tight landing in my place, 36” square. Think it’d make it? (Yes this means all of my pins have to have their heads off in order to get in or out of my apartment)

#18723 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Great deal here.

Quoted from eabundy:

Shopping out Hook. Nice cabinet and playfield. Chase lights work as they should. DMD slightly gassed but not too bad. Will be asking 1850

Good price for a Slim-DMD game. Plus they have the color DMD for those now. While you're at it, you can get takeout from Pho Boston in Hartford, one of the best phở restaurants I've visited in NE. GLWS.

I'm realizing more and more I base my pickups around what restaurants I like....

1 week later
#18756 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Someone grab this!!

I messaged 10 minutes after it was posted but I assume I was too late. Haven't heard back. Sold my Hulk last year and have regretted it immensely.

#18764 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It seemed legit enough to me at a glance.
That depends on the kind of person the seller is.

I didn’t hear back. I never engage in bidding wars for best offer posts.

Who got it?

1 week later
#18879 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Can we all just agree to not over offer? It’s like a bloodbath out here haha

I would join this pact.

#18935 3 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

If anyone knows the guy doing that, maybe politely ask him to consolidate to one post that just says "Hey I have pinball flyers, here's a list" or something. It looks like he's FB friends with several hobby folks. It's definitely annoying. I'm all for someone wanting to sell stuff and make a buck, but it's a little crazy when there are so many individual ads for it.

OR you can just block the person's account...

1 week later
#18990 3 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

My friend who loaned me this game sadly was recently lost to Covid. I am selling the game for his family who are not local

Sorry to hear about the loss of a friend. Stay safe pinheads. I don't want any of you to die.

Also good deal for a game that has a ColorDMD and is generally in pretty ok shape.

#19006 3 years ago

Maybe not the best thread for it, but better than starting a new one, does anybody in New England CNC/sell new cabs? I feel like every DE game I've gotten has had a pretty roached cabinet structurally and I'm kind of tired of looking for donor cabs and then not having the space at the time when the right one shows up.

#19034 3 years ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

Not trying to sound too rude, but why don't you move the pinball downstairs before you sell it?

Really making a pretty big assumption that anybody who owns pins owns a house and has a garage/access to a first level...

#19049 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

The Boston pinball sales site disagrees. It's lower than my original number, but there's still a $600 difference. I also doubt there are many people who have a FT that would give it up for a T3...

Naw dog. You're missing the point here.

Possibly Elvis, but girlfriend won’t be pleased so I’m on the fence.
Nice game, typical cabinet flipper wear, nice playfield, works great, new dmd, no issues $3600

#19162 3 years ago

Still on the hunt for a project Sys11. Lawlor/Ritchie preferred, especially Taxi or ES.

#19300 3 years ago

Man the Northeast US For Sale Thread felt like the last non-commentative thread on Pinside. RIP in peace.

Anyway. Anybody have a post 1970 wedgehead for sale? No AABs.

#19351 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm thinkin' there are worse places to be quarantined!

New Jersey

#19362 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Right, I looked pretty hard to find the glass. It's such a rare bird. I contacted the manufacturer in Germany but the cost of the glass and shipping would be way too expensive. Maybe have a translite printed?

Any recollection of a ballpark number for the glass from the manufacturer? Is that even an option anymore?

1 week later
#19448 3 years ago

Past two pins I’ve sold have been nabbed before I even got the chance to post them... Kind of like the New England housing market....

#19483 3 years ago

Going to use this influx of people once again arguing about geography or saying they're from NJ to say that I'm casually looking for a JP Pro. Put me on the list of interested parties if you're growing tired of yours.

#19510 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Looks like my location is opening back up for Fri Sat Sun at 50% capacity.

Pizza J was the only thing that made me ever want to go to Providence so I’d say yes, do it.

Quoted from nocreditdot:

Fast Eddie is the best. I have used him several times and his attention to detail is second to none. If you need to have a game shipped in the northeast, he is the safest bet.

Generally speaking how much per game does he charge?

2 weeks later
#19773 3 years ago

Hot Shot EM project, $150 anyone?

Bonkers to me nobody has taken this. Such a good game.

1 week later
#19890 3 years ago

Last call on The Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends before I put it in "storage". Trades welcome.

Remember NE FSFT thread, it's not the size of tools, it's how you use them.

#19892 3 years ago

I'll send some in a PM.

Quoted from BozoTheClown:

Is there an ad for it or pictures somewhere?

#19895 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

It does tend to help determine interest

I've posted at length about this pin over the past couple of months and haven't gotten a single bite, so I'm assuming it was just in the "yeah, whatever dude, everybody hates that game" category.

EDIT: which if I can add, it is totally a super fun game. No, it's not some Keith Johnson programmed encyclopedia of the concepts of depth and difficulty, but when set up to be brutal, it can be a pretty fun shooter. Also if you're a fan of the show even a little bit (which I am) it's just a great game to have around just to listen to the callouts and look at the artwork.

#19975 3 years ago

Got my eyes out for a Gottlieb Tag Team or Hoops. Rare birds, I know, but interested in some of the more worthwhile Gottlieb street level games.

No ruined cabinets pls.

#19989 3 years ago

If you'd like an alternative side of this price check, you could not pay me $1,000 to take a shuffle bowler.

#20016 3 years ago

And marked down from $6,000!
Pretty crappy paint job on one of the less exciting street level games. $1,300 might even be a little high.

#20018 3 years ago

Oh man I wouldn't put Vegas anywhere near the rest of those personally! To each their own!

#20020 3 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Check out the Vegas that VermontPinball got. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/110023
It's so nice maybe you'd just hate it more, though.

I do love how much you and I disagree on games haha.
To be fair, I forgot that street level and system80b games with the slim head were different things.

Gonna use that as a plug for "Hey! I still want to buy your Tag Team!"

2 weeks later
#20149 2 years ago

So who's gonna bring up the elephant in the room?

What's the skinny on that $1k Fish Tales. Scam? Someone already grab it? Who knows what's up?

#20267 2 years ago

Looking for a beat to piss, unplayable, fucked up beyond belief:

Dr. Who
Pinbot
Black Knight 2000

Price should reflect status

#20275 2 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

Where is NJ? I have heard of it but didn't really know if it was real.

I will say, I picked up a game in Jersey during the great pinside outage, and I was kind of rip shit that I couldn't scroll back and read all the food comments. I asked the guy I bought the game from if there was any good local food and he just flat out said "No".

Moving into a new place soon and it's going to allow for more pins
Thinking about an EBD LE, ideally in need of a PF swap.

#20301 2 years ago

Welp. WTB some Sys80 widebody glass. I obviously need to get used to having tile floors again.

#20309 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Maybe you can order some from Ivan and pick up at Allentown.

Well I stood in the dark and looked into the mirror and said "Ivan" three times and nothing happened. Anybody wanna enlighten me on how to get in contact with this fellow?

4 weeks later
#20669 2 years ago

Waiting for Crazy Levi to come in and tear us all many new ones.

#20748 2 years ago

Would be interested in a Led Zeppelin Pro if anybody's thinking of letting theirs go. Not sure what the price point is for a used Stern Pro in this market since they're still readily available, but, ya know, hit me with your best shot.

#20759 2 years ago

Sorry, I didn't realize that WTBs weren't allowed in the thread. I should mostly just start shutting the fuck up more often.

I'll come back and let you guys know when I'm ready to get rid of this Atlantis I pulled out of LL Bean's family home.

#20796 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Just 100k but I mean... it's got 6 bumpers and EM chimes! Actually looks like an inverted Whirlwind.

I reached out and the guy said the number was obviously just a placeholder but I didn't dare ask him what his actual asking price was.

1 week later
#20900 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

While up in VT this past weekend for a 3-day disc golf tourney, Mike and his wife Allison let my son and I into the VT Co-op and it was fantastic. Super nice place ran be even nicer people.

Literally every experience I've had with anybody from the coop. Great people. Great pins.

#20925 2 years ago

Finally finished up my Gottlieb Atlantis. Ad in the marketplace. Will hate to see it go.

1 week later
#20975 2 years ago

Looking for:
One more playfield for a wall where I keep my in progress and in the resto queue playfields. WMS Sys11 or GTB Sys1 preferred. Trashed preferred. Hmu PF hoarders.

#20978 2 years ago

I have a well used countdown pf

Funny enough I already have one of those in progress as well as an EBD.

#20996 2 years ago

My playfield needs have been satiated, thank you NE FSFT Thread (more always welcome so /I/ can become the playfield hoarder).

Quoted from lllvjr:

Funny I’m sitting at work with the guy u got that Chicago from in nh

Love it when this happens.

#21006 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I'm making some room for new pins at The Pinball Co-op.
Selling Genesis (with super bright colored LEDs and an alternate translite) and a nearly flawless Rack Em Up.
2k and 1.5k, respectively.
I posted pics in the Vermont Craigslist, hoping for a local sale first. I'll make an ad here shortly.

This should go quick! Once again, I've played these games at the Co-Op. That Genesis plays super smooth and fast from my memory. Can't speak highly enough about how nice these folks are to deal with. GLWS.

2 weeks later
#21221 2 years ago

No surprise my very very pretty but also fairly expensive Atlantis is still for sale. Had a no show last night. Hit me with trade or cash offers that don't involve an Alien Poker.

Quoted from tjc02002:

AP is a super fun game.

I've actually had two people offer me AP as a trade plus cash for my Atlantis and I've turned it down every time because I can't stand looking at it. Fun game to play. A chore to look at.

3 weeks later
#21439 2 years ago

Putting it out there again that I am always in the market for a Gottlieb Spirit.
Would pay what seems like ridiculous bucks for a project. Not looking for anything high end restored.

#21492 2 years ago
Quoted from pintoys:

Just curious,what machine did we miss out on? Post has been deleted so I could not tell.Thanks...

Kings of Right Target for $250.

1 week later
#21709 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

with the planet descending into suicide

I wouldn't really call death at the hands of others suicide.

3 weeks later
#21985 2 years ago

Looking to sell my Gottlieb Volley (great condition, superfluously good looking game). Looking to buy a Batman '66 (fresh off of location, no mods, beat to piss, I don't give a fuck about your shooter lane or action figures you've put on it.)

These two thoughts could be somewhat related if the opportunity provides itself.

1 week later
#22099 2 years ago

Ad posted for Volley

Machine - For Sale
Volley Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my Volley up for sale. Exceptionally nice cabinet. Playfield is extremely nice but has ball swirl in the yellows. The top lane insert is a little cloudy and appears as "...”
2021-10-07
South Berwick, ME
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 406 times

#22124 2 years ago

Price Drop and bump on Volley! Thirty all. Your serve!

Machine - For Sale
Volley Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Putting my Volley up for sale. Exceptionally nice cabinet. Playfield is extremely nice but has ball swirl in the yellows. The top lane insert is a little cloudy and appears as "...”
2021-10-07
South Berwick, ME
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 406 times

1 week later
#22250 2 years ago

I am gonna be that guy and say "can we please keep the NE FS/FT thread to just pins we are actively FS or FT'ing" before Levi inevitably does.

#22312 2 years ago

Going to be putting my Gottlieb Atlantis into deep storage soon. Price drop to $3k before I put it away for a long while. I would argue this is one of the best looking original playfield out there. An exceptionally nice looking game.

Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my very nice looking Atlantis up for sale or trade. Pictures say it all (well almost all of it, a few bits of trivia about it's previous owners that I can share through PM...”
2021-10-26
South Berwick, ME
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 1101 times

2 weeks later
#22480 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Thinking about offering my DE Time Machine up for trade. It's HUO with a spectacular playfield. Plastics and all ramps are pristine. Trades only....

Great story behind this pin too... good seller as well.

1 week later
#22583 2 years ago

If anybody has a cheap Gottlieb Sys3 they'd consider selling, send me a PM. I am absolutely up to no good and I can promise that.

#22602 2 years ago
Quoted from sfbrian:

Ty - you need to buy something other than Gottlieb.

IT'S NOT A PHASE DAD

#22640 2 years ago

Seeking a halfway decent mid DMD era Data East cabinet for a proper decal job. Any destroyed art package is fine but looking for some nice structural wood (or will pay for a new blank cabinet if someone has a local resource).

1 week later
#22682 2 years ago

I know we all have Shadows but who wants to sell me theirs?

3 weeks later
#22960 2 years ago

Maybe not the right thread for this but I'm looking for someone in New England proper who can help me shorten (weld) some pinball legs down to kid/shop with low ceiling height. I have two sets of legs I'm trying to do this with. Shoot me a message if you can do this. Doesn't need to be pretty, just somewhat structural.

#22963 2 years ago

Okay let me rephrase.

Quoted from radial_head:

Maybe not the right thread for this but I'm looking for someone in New England proper with a chop saw and mig to do an easy job. I have two sets of legs I'm trying to shorten. Shoot me a message if you can do this. Doesn't need to be pretty, just somewhat structural.

#22965 2 years ago
Quoted from hool10:

I'm a welder but the problem is I don't have access to a MIG welder or my own welder, etc. I'm a TIG welder at a company in Ipswich.

More than happy to provide some whiskey if you want to break into your workplace, get drunk, weld some shit, and probably get arrested and have you lose your/our job(s).

#22988 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

You still have that Scion XB Ed? That thing won't break.

Great cars. No Honda Elements, but my mother's Scion XA is still running at 350k.

1 week later
#23053 2 years ago

The usually quarterly "Radial_Head wants to buy a few oddly specific Gottlieb games"

WTB:
Tag-Team
Title Fight
Bounty Hunter
The Games
Pinball Pool
Night Moves

If you say "Ty you own too many Gottlieb games" I will personally pay Steve Young to show up at your door and kick your ass.

#23077 2 years ago

Looking to buy a 520-5080-00 DE/Sega Solid State Flipper Board.

#23127 2 years ago

WTB Roached Harley Davidson (sega/stern) Pin (IYKYK)

1 month later
#23307 2 years ago

Still in the market for GTB wedgheads of the small coin door, replay, 3" flipper variety

King Pin
Skill Shot
Top Card
Buccaneer (whoops that's a big coin door my bad)
El Dorado
High Hand
Abra Ca Dabra

Projects welcome. Would love it if the cabinet looked okay, but hey, beggars can't be choosers.

#23309 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

radial_head Did you see this Bucc on facebook marketplace? https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/372735640946919/

I did, seems to allegedly be spoken for.

#23311 2 years ago

Also, scratch that, Buccaneer is a big coin door game. My bad.

#23330 2 years ago

Casually looking for an Ice Cold Beer if anybody has one.

#23333 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

New licensed ones go into production in a couple of months if you don't mind waiting. Estimated retail is going to be 5K

You mean the ones that look like dogshit combined with some clip art?

#23340 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

The prototypes look pretty good, seem to play pretty well, and the art looks pretty spot on/not much diff than what Phoenix arcade has been producing. It also looks better than most of the new Stern art I have seen so yeah, sorry for offering a suggestion to your dilemma. Best of luck in your search.

That does look killer. The only repros I've seen people post about are these gaudy ones with news art packages. Thanks for the link.

Here is a link for the really horrendously shitty looking ones.
https://www.mcglobalgames.com/ice-cold-beer/

1 week later
#23434 2 years ago

I am, annoyingly, looking for a Gottlieb Mustang. No jokes about my owning of Gottlieb games.

3 weeks later
#23683 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Gottlieb title fight - rare game, needs a shop but good shape - $2000

Must. Resist. Street. Level. Urge.

#23706 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

That seems like a pretty terrible deal for two bad games.

Mark Ritchie is gonna come out of retirement and punch you in the dick.

I am also team keep your Facebook links out of this thread.

1 week later
#23849 1 year ago

Anybody in the Boston Metro area or the Southern Maine area have a used but working DMD they'd be willing to sell for a WPC-S game? Doesn't need to be new or minty but would be great if it could be confirmed that it works.

3 weeks later
#23966 1 year ago

Gottlieb Bonanza for sale. $750
Playfield in excellent shape
Glass ain't bad
One lighting gremlin to be chased down.
Cabinet isn't anything to write home about.
Plays and scores wonderfully.

1 week later
#24031 1 year ago

Some BODY once told me there's a good price on a Stern Shrek out there any truth to that?

#24035 1 year ago

I gotta stop treating every Facebook group and pinside thread like a shitposting space.

1 week later
#24110 1 year ago

Still have my Gottlieb Bonanza. Would like to trade plus cash for a single player, 3" flipper, small coin door.

Would love a Spin Out.

1 week later
#24224 1 year ago

Are we allowed to post about arcades here? I have a Space Invaders project that I'm looking to find a home for. More details later this week but seems that the monitor is working, the cabinet has some indication of water damage, and it doesn't boot. I'm not an arcade cabinet person so if you have specific questions, ask me about them. Game is located just outside of Boston. Shoot me some offers.

#24238 1 year ago

I would rather this thread be about sandwiches than people discussing which games are good or not tbh. At least that conversation had some local flavor.

I still have my Gottlieb Bonanza, asking $800
I still want a Spin Out.
I still know nothing about arcades and want you to low ball me on that Space Invaders.

#24343 1 year ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

long shot... Does anyone have a data east DMD era cabinet before I build my own replacement?

Put me in the list of interested parties.

VirtuPin will build you one if you twist their arm enough.

#24358 1 year ago

Anybody in New England (ideally Boston area) have an ICB or Zeeks Peak I can do some board testing on?

1 week later
#24555 1 year ago

the $2700 silver slugger

Ya but tell me u didn't have fun playing it?

1 week later
#24682 1 year ago

Anybody going to be traveling from NYC->Boston/NH/ME anytime soon? There's a glass from Mayfair that I'd like to grab but I shipping glass scares me.

#24692 1 year ago

For all you punks with your collections on private:
Whomst had a Spin Out they wanna sell me.

#24726 1 year ago

Collections work best in threes:

I'm looking for:
One GTB Street Level Game
One GTB Wedghead Big Flipper Small Coin Door (ideally a Spin Out or High Hand)
One more standard body C-List WPC game or B-List project (whatever the hell that means anyway)

#24740 1 year ago

I am planning on parting with a few fully loaded, ahem, POPULATED, sorry, WPC-S coin doors. $150 ea.

#24746 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Probably a question I shouldn't ask but what is a fully loaded coin door?
LEDs? Mods? Under coin slot lighting?

It's got a built in camera Dialed-In-Style to show your asshole up on the DMD real big.

Yes, sorry. Full wiring harness, service buttons, coin mechs, coin acceptor and return slots. No DBA or DBA Harness.

1 week later
1 week later
#24939 1 year ago

Selling:
Stern Whitestar offset lockdown bar and receiver $75
WPC-S coin door $125
Fancy Shmansy Pyramid Apex 7400-SN3 Stackerless DBA that takes $1s, $5s, $10s, and $20s: best offer, but not cheap.

as well as a nice playing Silver Slugger($1500)

Also no skin in this sale but this is the most amount of fun you can get in pinball for the price. Highly recommend it. Someone get this.

2 weeks later
#25030 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Looking for a GTB lower EM cabinet
Used on pretty much all 1970s Gottlieb's

Are you looking for big coin door or little coin door?

#25035 1 year ago

Gottlieb - 4 Square

Starts a game. Flips okay. Stepper units (credit, ball count, sequence relays) need work.

Playfield and Backglass are not awful but nothing to gawk at.

$500 or trade for something who knows shoot me an offer.

#25062 1 year ago

Still looking to sell/trade my 4 Square. Make me any offer (will trade for parts or new back glasses for games in my collection)

Looking to purchase one of the following in the next week or so:
Spin Out, King Pin, High Hand, Abra Ca Dabra.

Thanks

#25088 1 year ago

I've got a set of 30" (30.5"???) Black Crinkle Stern/Sega legs that I would like to trade for a set of chrome 31" Gottlieb legs.

Still have that Gottlieb 4 Square.

Will sell outright if you want em, but a trade is always nice.

1 week later
#25189 1 year ago

Selling two stacker less DBAs.

Mars GL5, Mars VFM-5
120 volt, regular 9 pin connection, no special cable needed. They take 1s with ease, and technically they both claim to be able to take take 5s, 10s, and 20s, however I'm not sure the units can be updated. They, however, inexplicably, accept the rouge new $10 and $20 without much explanation.

$40 each.

#25191 1 year ago

Gottlieb 4 Square
Gottlieb Bonanza

Take em both away for $1000 obo.

#25238 1 year ago

Hey speaking of selling shit nobody wants to buy any interest in this Gottlieb 4 Square before I part it out?

#25265 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Tell me about your Flash Gordon and how you’d like to sell it.

Happily. I do not have a Flash Gordon and therefore cannot sell it to you.

1 week later
#25394 1 year ago

I have slowly, and rather inexplicably collecting all of the 2-player Gottlieb Cowboy games for seemingly no reason. I am running out of space so here are the ones on the chopping block.

Bonanza $750 - Working. Playfield in good shape. Backglass in good shape. Cabinet nothing to look at. One small lighting bug I haven't figured out.
Quick Draw $1,500 - Very good looking. New backglass, posts, flippers bats, Titan rubbers, comet warm white LEDs throughout, rebuilt flippers, half moon credit unit working properly. Playfield in good shape. Cabinet is structurally sound but shows paint wear.
Mustang $800 - Playfield and cabinet, are just okay. Warm White LEDs and Titan Rubbers. One chipped plastic. Backgalss is very nice. Plays and functions properly.

Would trade the whole lot for a DMD title of the Sega/Data East variety, or a Sys11, especially High Speed.

1 week later
#25498 1 year ago

Quick Draw and Bonanza still available. Make me an offer on both. Will trade both for a lowest tier DMD game plus cash (I want an x-files... I think).

Looking to purchase one or a few LED OCD boards for the SYS11/DE systems. Anybody have one or a few they'd be willing to sell?

1 week later
#25619 1 year ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Have a Rescue 911 posted for $2400.

Someone pick this up before everybody realizes the jetpack mech from Bond is stolen from it and it goes up astronomically in value.

Quick Draw and Bonanza are still for sale. Make me an offer on one or both.

1 week later
#25721 1 year ago

Anybody have one of the following:
Royal Rumble Translite
Light Project EM Gun Game

#25725 1 year ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Have you considered the alt WWFRR translites? I think they’re floating around if you search. Since it’s the originally intended art, it really ties it all together much better than what was the production art that tones down the peak of the steroids era.

I have an alt translite of the prototype, and, well,

Let me just say this: if you don't have a high res scan to recreate the quality of the artwork, then don't make a translite.

Other than a small handful, it's rare to see alt translite that keeps true to the quality, definition, line, and color of a real, no kidding, printed translite. There are a few small exceptions to this but it takes only 4 brain cells to notice the difference when it's worse, blurry, stretched, dramatically low resolution/ect.

1 week later
#25834 1 year ago

Putting out some trade feelers for my Baywatch.

New PSU. DMD is clear and crisp. Playfield is in nice shape. Full LED minus flashers. Strongest flippers on the eastern seaboard. Has had a long illustrious past life but looks and plays stronger than most.

Would love an Earthshaker plus cash or a Taxi.

1 week later
#25895 1 year ago

Baywatch ad going up soon.

On the hunt for some EM Gottlieb Cash Boxes. Ideally a few from the small coin door and big coin door 70s era.

#25917 1 year ago

Baywatch ad in the marketplace listed at the "make me sell it" price. Offer me a trade of any sort.

Machine - For Trade
Baywatch Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For your consideration: Baywatch. Looking to trade for something else. Would prefer an Earthshaker + cash, Taxi, or X Files, but open to most DMD trades. Shoot me an offer. Worst I...”
2022-11-21
South Berwick, ME
Trade
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 449 times

Would love an X Files.

3 weeks later
#26115 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I refuse to have a bookface account....

oh my god dude literally nobody cares whether you are or are not on Facebook.

Ad created for 4 Square.

Machine - For Sale
4 Square Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Project 4 Square that won't take much to get it up and running. Boots up and plays a game, but doesn't keep track of ball in play or most scoring too well. Needs a good shop. Cabin...”
2022-12-15
South Berwick, ME
Archived after: 67 days
Viewed: 407 times

Ad coming for Bonanza soon. $750.

1 week later
1 month later
#26430 1 year ago
Quoted from msj2222:

does anyone know the current Pizza J line up ?

I'm sure Matt will tell this thread unprompted anyway, but Pinball Map is a good place to start.

1 month later
#26783 1 year ago

Selling my fully shopped and beautiful Quick Draw.
Rebuilt flippers and drops.
Shay backglass
New plastic posts and rubbers.
Original Playfield, plastics, and cabinet for some of that ol "patina" people seem to like.
$1,500

#26821 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Good god, you’d have to be insane not to buy this at this price.

then you should buy it.

3 weeks later
#26998 1 year ago

Looking for some bullshit macho theme DE/Sega DMD game. Ideally a Harley Davidson or Guns and/or Roses. No showpieces.

#27018 1 year ago

Gonna be driving from NYC to Boston on Monday and would love to pick up a number of backglasses. Ideally fairly roached wedgehead glasses for a wall display.

2 weeks later
#27166 11 months ago

Looking to trade my fully functional and exceptionally nice WWF Royal Rumble. Would love an exceptionally nice Taxi or Diner, or some other System 11.

2 weeks later
#27255 11 months ago

I have an Eight Ball Deluxe playfield protector for sale. $120.

1 week later
#27331 11 months ago

Too many projects in the queue!

Selling a project Gottlieb King Pin. It's all there. Center plastic is broken. New set of titan rubbers and drops and some other new parts here and there. Schematic included. Has some extremely mediocre playfield touchups and the front of the cabinet is painted funny. Backglass has some flaking in the reds but nothing terrible.

$550.

1 week later
#27390 10 months ago

Going to be headed down to southern CT this Saturday and can deliver one of the following games:

King Pin: Project. $550
Mustang: Needs Minor Work to get it going. $900
Bonanza: Playing perfectly but has one relay that's lighting is screwed up. $600
Bally 6803 translite glass: $45.

Would love to pick up a Gottlieb Street level game that I don't own on the way home. Vegas, Car Hop, Deadly Weapon, Title Fight even.

3 weeks later
#27576 10 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

For the record ... This is worse than sandwich talk.

Agreed.
Gregkel22 there are a number of threads already about starting pinball clubs in the Boston metro area. Luckily for you, you're in a zone where you have a NUMBER of really nice location with boatloads of pins. Hell, you even have a handful accessible via the MBTA from where you live (albeit a hike). I would recommend going and supporting those locations. And also start a new thread discussing locations in Boston if you'd like.

Still have a couple of EMs for sale.

Bonanza $600
King Pin $500

#27577 10 months ago

Also: Would like a Sharkey's Shootout anywhere in MA/CT. Would love to pick one up this saturday.

3 weeks later
#27749 9 months ago

Still have kicking around:
Bonanza - $600
King Pin - $550
Empty 4 Square Cabinet: Make me an offer, will include the lockdown bar.

Looking to purchase one of these two DMD titles this weekend in the Western Mass/Albany Area (I will go into Connecticut if I have to, but I won't be happy about it)
Theatre of Magic
Cue Ball Wizard

Added 9 months ago:

King Pin is sold!

2 weeks later
#27856 8 months ago

Putting out some feelers: I'm moving around my Sopranos soon and would be willing to trade it if someone has the right thing.

Check my want list, shoot me an offer of any sort. Always interested in these titles:
X Files
Cue Ball Wizard
Big Buck Hunter

#27870 8 months ago

Just putting it out there that I am in the market for an absolutely RUINED Mars God of War and a RUINED Haunted House for parts. Let me know. Any state of project is fine. Completely non functional stripped of boards ok.

1 week later
#27994 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Sopranos up for sale. Fully shopped. Gone through top to bottom. You'd be hard pressed to find one that plays better. Freshly rebuilt flippers. New safe mech with cust...”
2023-08-12
South Berwick, ME
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 348 times

Tony Soprano Pinball is in the marketplace. Gabagool.

Throw me offers if you want it. I love trading for crappy c-list games plus cash.

#28023 8 months ago

Something to consider:

In Season 6, episode 4 an episode of the Sopranos, an episode of Gilmore Girls is playing on TV.
In Season 7, episode 17 of Gilmore Girls, Richard is wearing a tracksuit. Lorelai makes a joke about it by asking if he's having lunch with Tony Soprano.
So obviously this means that both the Sopranos and Gilmore Girls exist as television shows in the other's respective universe. B ut more alarmingly, this means that each universe has now become a televised universe of itself within their own universes. When the Gilmore Girls watch the Sopranos, they will see themselves in the show. Likewise, when Tony Soprano watches Gilmore Girls, he will witness a direct reference to himself. It's like the effect of two mirrors facing each other: the universes of the Gilmore Girls and the Sopranos are infinitely replicated all the way down.

Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Sopranos up for sale. Fully shopped. Gone through top to bottom. You'd be hard pressed to find one that plays better. Freshly rebuilt flippers. New safe mech with cust...”
2023-08-12
South Berwick, ME
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 348 times

Anyway, The Sopranos is still available, a few low ball offers but nothing set in stone. I've installed the spoiler rom where they kill every important character on the DMD animations.

#28034 8 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Anyway, The Sopranos is still available, a few low ball offers but nothing set in stone. I've installed the spoiler rom where they kill every important character on the DMD animations.

I just want to report to the avid readers of the NE FS/FT thread that a number of you have actually asked if I have a copy of this ROM and where I found it.

I won't post my secrets publicly, but it may or may not be the display ROM wrapped in mortadella.

Got a few interesting trade offers. Keep em coming.

#28077 8 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

What qualifies as a low ball offer on Sopranos these days?

For what it's worth. I would say offering $1,500 less than asking to be the borderline low ball/real offer cutoff, which is this far my highest cash offer at the moment.

#28093 8 months ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

Honestly, I would jump at it and take it. The game is routed with horrible flipper button wear. I didn't look at the playfield pictures close up but it doesn't look very appealing right off just because of that. This is also a direct printed cab right? So no decal replacement. You are asking near what pristine HUO games were going for pre market softening and we are still heading downwards.

There's a market for everything and maybe I'm playing this one wrong on this one. There's a market for people who appreciate a game that has been gone through with a fine tooth comb to make it look and play as if it just came out of the box and not half working to only be covered up with color GI and tacky mods. There's also a market for people who say TONY SOPRANO PINBALL TAKE MY MONEY, have never owned a game before and need something that has already had its flaws reengineered, mitigated isn't going to "need a few adjustments".

I'm not in a rush to sell this one, there are players of mine who would be crushed to see it leave its location, and I don't see any harm in putting a "make me sell it price" see what comes in and promote it as such. I don't expect this game to go to someone who has a collection of LEs, cares about condition only, and plays the game once every other week or so as it sits in their basement in their collection of pinball machines. If I'm really desperate to sell a game, you'll know.

Quoted from Pinash:

Does anyone remember the Stern Indy that was posted for YEARS the Worcester Craigslist? It took some time, but he eventually got his price.

Maybe antithetical to my whole argument, but this is WILD to me.

1 week later
#28197 7 months ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Would consider trades for other modern Stern games, preferably Ty's Sopranos.

Wish that it were that this was still available so somebody could take Mitch up on it, but Sopranos has indeed sold.

Thanks for the laughs as the offers chums.

2 weeks later
#28337 7 months ago

FS: Stern Godzilla Pro (cabinet only no headbox)
Solid shape, with decals.
$200
Can be picked up from my home anytime.
Thanks, James

You had me in the first quarter of that post, not gonna lie.

2 weeks later
#28512 6 months ago

Selling my high speed project. Completely apart, playfield stripped, complete as far as I know. Come with an extra head. Includes a hardtop. No boards. $1000

Will trade for a project Mars God Of War or a working Gottlieb Top Score.

#28541 6 months ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Anyone interested in an unopened, unused pin doc pro pinball rotisserie? I don’t need it anymore. $200 plus shipping.

I know there was someone here looking for one of these locally to CT I think? They're somewhere in here I'm sure.

I have one of these and I'm glad I do. They're a great well designed tool.

2 weeks later
#28692 5 months ago

High Speed project sold to a thread member for $750. Thanks for the interest.

Looking to pick up some DBAs if anybody has some for sale.

1 week later
#28784 5 months ago
Quoted from BangerangBoi:

Come check it out, flexible on price if you beat me in a game

I'm confused. Is this game in Vermont, or Delaware?

#28829 5 months ago

Okay so not exactly a "for sale" post and I try to keep tournaments out of this thread, but myself and dddanielll are running a tournament over at Bearmoose Brewing where we're giving a machine away. 3 hour flip frenzy. Every win you get adds an entry to a big wheel of names that we will spin at the end. $50 entry. There will be a finals for top 4 that will be cash payouts. Limit to 50 players.

Matchplay registration link and details are over here: https://next.matchplay.events/tournaments/118053

Game has yet to be announced as we're still narrowing down which Early Bally SS game to give away.

#28875 5 months ago

Speaking of pain, the designer of Pool Sharks was leaving a bar in Chicago called “Oinkers” where Pool Sharks was first being played on location, crossed the street while leaving and was hit and killed by a car.
True story.

I guess I'm talking about Dan Langlois

I've always wondered about the validity of this story. There are a number of interviews/oral histories that mention that he got really sick, and I've always been curious if the car accident story was a cover up. I've never been able to find an obituary for him, or any death records.

My mind kind of put together this imaginary narrative that since he also designed Gilligan's Island (which was originally called "The Brain") which ended up being the first DMD game that the message "aids is real protect yourself" might have been an homage to him. All conjecture with very little fact here but always thought the discrepancies on his death were odd. Would love someone with knowledge one way or another to chime in.

Anyway, I have 4 WPC coin doors available for an extremely painful sale. Three WPC-s era and 1 Fliptronics II era. $100 a pop or all four for $300.

#28884 5 months ago
Quoted from Jwf_pinball:

All I was able to find earlier was this old rgp post that quotes Steve Ritchie:
" I miss Tony and think of him often. He was hit by a car in front of Oinkers, a bar where we hung out in 92-93??".
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.games.pinball/c/JAeRdjMbYdc

Oh wow. Whoops. I am totally wrong. Two different designers. Both allegedly killed by cars. I was talking about Dan Langois

Pemberton specifically is the person who says he bought his design when he was really sick but still alive (which one could assume might've been to alleviate bills or help out family or something) so I tend to trust that bit of into but Ward's memory is also in question as well.

I've asked and poked around but nobody seems to have much info. I havent gone through old police or news paper records though.

Quoted from dddanielll:

Anyone selling a rotisserie or have one I could borrow/rent for a couple months? Thanks!

I'll text you

#28887 5 months ago
Quoted from Coyote:

How many slots?

Two slots on each. Dual DBA cutout for the early style on the three, the earlier one has just a cutout for a downstacker.

1 week later
#28943 5 months ago

Looking for a cheap/reasonably priced X-Files ha ha ha ha let's talk.

#28957 5 months ago

No Fear for sale or trade. Will need a shop but boots and sort of plays (flakey trough opto and a few bunk switches).

$2200.

#28962 5 months ago

No Fear has sold. Thank you for the interest.

I may have some more WPC games that will be up for trade soon. If you have an Indiana Jones you'd consider trading, let me know.

#28965 5 months ago
Quoted from sfbrian:What a guy! That price is a steal.

Brian's smug response is because he said yes first and was closest to me.

Ugh how did I miss this? Drat!

You'll be able to enjoy it at a tournament at his sweet tournament spot in Portsmouth in due time.

1 week later
#29045 4 months ago
Quoted from spfxted:

There is a Prospector about an hour and a half from me $900?

Is that hourly or a full day? Any warranty if he doesn't come up with anything? Seems pricey.

#29076 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Looking for a Bad Girls, PM me plz

Quoted from Irishbastard:

Anyone have a cheap player or project "Genesis" FS?

No no, guys, I'M looking for those games.

#29081 4 months ago

I have an absolute boat load of 28-1/2" gray painted Bally Legs for sale. Must be at least 16 of them.

Looking for a few sets of 31" Gottlieb legs. Will get the evaporust treatment and all that, but looking for ones that are structurally sound/not bent.

4 weeks later
#29256 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Machine - For Sale
South Park New ad!
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a pretty nice Southpark. Game had new artwork installed as well as nvram. No board issues. Playfield is in good shape with typical wear spots but nothing major. Hanky and...”
3 hours ago
Phoenixville, PA (324 mi)
Pinphila
$4400 obo

I'm sorry, but what the fuck does "new artwork installed" even mean. Probably the laziest description I've heard to date.

#29414 3 months ago

I know Matt is a contentious character in the sandwich world of the NE thread, but I will say I've played both of these games and they are in absolutely stunning condition.

1 week later
#29529 89 days ago

Selling my Johnny Mnemonic. Plays and works correctly. Boards thoroughly gone over. Glove works.

Not particularly interested in trades but always open to hearing some.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Putting my Johnny Mnemonic up for sale. Plays and works correctly. Boards thoroughly gone through (nvram, new switching 5v regulator, all caps and bridge rectifiers replaced on PD...”
2024-01-21
South Berwick, ME
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 210 times
Contributed to Pinside

#29533 89 days ago

Johnny Mnemonic is sold pending pickup. Thank you for the interest.

I have a number of WPC-S coin doors still for sale. $100 or best offer or trade for other parts.

#29555 86 days ago

What is up with everybody posting about Dialed In for some reason all of a sudden? Feel like I've seen a ton of wanted and selling ads in the market for some reason.

I'm still figuring out what I'm going to do with my project Pinball Magic. Game looks great, but has a bunch of board issues. Boards are with Clive at Coin Op Cauldron right now, and he's not super optimistic.

I'll take a loss on this game for sure, so if you're interested, let me know and I'll put you on the list of interested parties when I figure out what to do with it.

#29603 81 days ago

Hey Virginia at 4am, why don't cha go back to the Mid Atlantic FS/FT thread with your opinions, alright?

3 weeks later
#29957 54 days ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Any techs close-ish to Lyme NH? I have a TZ that is stuck in attract mode and the DMD is out. Fuses all test good. Looking for someone that can come spark it back to life.
Thanks Michael

I'm in the seacoast but I travel. I'll send you a PM.

Same goes for anybody in the NH area.

1 week later
#30017 43 days ago

Looking to sell my Barb Wire. Exceptional cabinet. Totally fine mylar'd playfield. Fully shopped with LEDs in the GI, Titans, and flippers rebuilt with Sys1 coil stops. NOS ramps, subways, Big Fatso mech/pads, and most plastics NOS too. Comes with an absolute boatload of NOS parts (partial plastic sets, a few NOS ramps, some other stuff I'm forgetting).

Asking $2,800
Would gladly trade for an alphanumeric Sys3 or an a-list Gottlieb EM

#30024 43 days ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The game has its charms! Including an opening DMD animation of a fat guy eating a chicken leg followed by a gigantic explosion!!! Really all games should start that way.

I think it's actually a super super cool and challenging layout. And yes, the opening explosion is very fun.

I've currently got this one set to "stupidly challenging" which has made it a little more fun in my eyes with some of the shallow and bizarre rules.

4 weeks later
#30233 14 days ago

Just remember that we are, allegedly, geologically speaking, due for a big one. It will be catastrophic and disruptive.

ISO anybody who might have a lead on a Grand Lizard head. I know, I know... long shot, but still worth a shot.

2 weeks later
#30362 4 hours ago

Hi all,

On the hunt for a Big Buck Hunter Pro (the pinball machine on the arcade). Let me know if you have a lead on one.

Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider radial_head.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=radial_head and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.