5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,813 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by mtbpinball
  • Topic is favorited by 425 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6401 2 years ago

Here's another TSPP to throw into the pile

Archived after 3 days
Sold for $ 5,200
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Considering letting my TSPP go to fund a new opportunity that came up. OK, well not considering... if you come see it, like it, and give me cash it's history Game is HUO and fr...”
2016-10-25
Jersey City, NJ
5,200 (Firm)

3 months later
#7196 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Driving to LI tomorrow morning, anyone have anything good for sale? DMD games preferred..

Nothing for sale at the moment. But I'm on the way in Jersey City right off the 1/9. PM me if you wanna play a few games and check out my collection on the way there or back. I need to lose one or two by the time my TBL gets here later this year.

1 month later
#7439 2 years ago

Eddie is amazing and the nicest guy around.

#7451 2 years ago

Yup, that's him! Speaking of trust, Hank introduced me to Eddie and we used him to swap two very high end machines sight unseen. Hank is also awesome and great to deal with, I wouldn't hesitate to do another long distance swap with him in the future... if he says his IJ is nice then it's probably an understatement!

2 weeks later
#7623 2 years ago

That seriously sucks. Several people dragged his name through the mud in the Centaur thread and accused him of all kinds of bullshit and I guess he had enough... can't say I blame him.

#7633 2 years ago

I presume these guys have a large enough pool of customers and friends that they just don't need to deal with the drama people stir up sometimes here. Will definitely miss their random killer deals popping up in the market. They also donated for every single game they have ever sold here... which is a LOT more than I can say for most marketplace dealers with 0 sold and 600 unsold games.

1 month later
4 months later
#9146 1 year ago

Listing a really nice loaded MMRLE over the next day w/ pictures and link to video. Will donate if it sells before as I did for my STLE.

Pickup only in Jersey City, I have a driveway so parking is no problem.

I'm the second owner. It came w/ gold armor but I replaced it with brand new stainless steel legs, lockdown, side rails. Will include gold as well, one gold rail got a ding removing, replacement one is $25 at PPS.

HUO, audits show 202 plays and exactly 1 dollar in lifetime earnings. It has color upgrade, laser cut foil Williams logo between speakers, lit two headed dragon mod, lit trolls, lit Merlin figure, lit troll figure, castle lighting, topper, 3D translite + original, spare solenoid node board, interactive undercab lighting, full flipper fidelity speaker upgrade (backbox + sub), mirror blades, Merlin mantis protector, mylar flipper button protectors, and the full pin stadium light kit w/ dimming GI and UV flashers.

$8500 without Pin Stadium
$8750 with it included

#9147 1 year ago

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Howdy. Up for sale is a very nice, fully loaded MMRLE. It's HUO, I am the second owner. Audits show 202 plays and exactly 1 dollar in lifetime earnings I've seen a lot of MMr'...”
2017-11-06
Jersey City, NJ

#9149 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Any interest in MET premium huo as partial trade?

Sorry, making room for another game so can't do the trade thing!

2 months later
#9725 1 year ago

Loaded TOM in Jersey City!

Archived after 2 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Well, I'm out of space again, so up for your consideration is an extremely nice TOM loaded with extras. I picked it up as year ago from the wonderful Paul Drabik, who did all the ...”
2018-01-10
Jersey City, NJ
6,800 (OBO)

#9743 1 year ago

Archived after 2 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Well, I'm out of space again, so up for your consideration is an extremely nice TOM loaded with extras. I picked it up as year ago from the wonderful Paul Drabik, who did all the ...”
2018-01-10
Jersey City, NJ
6,800 (OBO)

Still available, would love to find a new home for this guy sometime over the long weekend. Open to reasonable offers!

1 month later
#10181 1 year ago

Looking for a Dialed In (LE or Standard) and/or TWD Premium within Fast Eddie's range, or if you're able to deliver near NYC area that's fine too. Five steps from my driveway to the basement. Trades or outright sale are fine. Everything in my collection is tastefully loaded and in tip-top shape. Cheers!

#10186 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

With new, easy load wide door?!

YES! Finally haha. Just made a deal for TWD

#10187 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It on pinside also...

Great seller, offered me a killer deal I totally would have taken but had already agreed on a local trade.

#10240 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My whitewater just left.

Lost another one.. Godspeed! It gets better. I stopped crying myself to sleep five months after mine left and I’m considering leaving the house again soon.

2 weeks later
#10368 1 year ago

Letting my SW Pro go

Archived after 3 days
Sold for $ 4,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Dear Pinside, Up for your consideration is my tastefully modded SW Pro with about $600 in extras. I'm the original owner... the game looks and plays flawlessly. Cabinet and PF a...”
2018-03-27
Jersey City, NJ
5,000 (OBO)

#10383 1 year ago

Game is sold, thanks for all the interest!

3 months later
#11071 1 year ago

Letting go of my super sweet Creech. Sale preferred but will trade for IJ or DI

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 7,950
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Looking to sell or trade trade my fully restored CFTBL for an equally nice Indiana Jones or Dialed In. Completely rebuilt head/cabinet with gorgeous shiny decals, new legs, chrome...”
2018-07-24
Jersey City, NJ

1 week later
#11132 1 year ago

Mint GBLE with Stern topper and a lot of extras. Sale would be ideal, but if you happen to have a DI, Batman 66, or Indy kicking around I wouldn't be mad

Archived after 0 days
Sold for $ 7,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Up for your consideration is a CQ, like-new, GB LE (I'm the second owner) with MANY extras: 1. Playfield was replaced nine months ago. Zero ghosting since, very nicely dialed in. ...”
2018-08-06
Jersey City, NJ

1 week later
#11231 1 year ago
Quoted from New_England:

I just don’t want to have to fix the switches myself

This is probably not a good hobby for you then my man. It’s a few bucks and a couple dabs of solder.

2 months later
#11989 11 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Buffalo and upstate NY folks - I'm heading to Buffalo for a wedding a saturday. If you have TWD prem (or Alien?) and want to make a deal, PM me. Thanks!

Ah, my hometown. Make sure you hit up Misuta Chows if you're downtown... and if you're looking for the world's best late night dive bar, the Old Pink is not to be missed. Get the steak sandwich there, or walk a couple block to Jim's Steak Out and get a proper chicken finger sub.

You're welcome... Oh, and if anybody offers you blow... RUN AWAY as fast as you can, unless you're a connoisseur of crushed up aspirin and baby laxative. At least that's what a guy I don't really know at all told me

#12002 11 months ago
Quoted from delt31:

Guys.... Best wings place in Buffalo is?

I’m a Duff’s guy myself. Honestly, they all are pretty great.

3 weeks later
#12186 10 months ago

*edit: Deal reached for my Tron, thanks for all the offers!

Looking to trade for a Dialed In, standard or LE (with cash added on my end most likely depending on the game). You'd have to come to me... zip is 07306... NYC area, but on the Jersey side... it's a walk out basement with 6 steps to driveway and a rather tight door... but I recently got my Woz in so absolutely doable. I have shrink wrap, hand truck etc... and can help load in and out.

Potential trades from my collection include (sorry Lyman!) Batman 66, TWD premium, AC/DC premium vault, and the worlds most absurdly upgraded Tron. All are in great shape and loaded... no crappy dolls glued to the PF in this household! I'm also a realist regarding the value said mods add, so please reach out if you'd like to make a potential deal with a non-delusional person

#12199 10 months ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

I am late to the game, however wanted to let the community know that Gorillabiscuits is a joy to deal with and his collection is in TOP shape! Every pin he owns looks and plays FANTASTIC!! I recently brokered a deal with him and it was flawless. Its was super easy to get the pin in and remove the pin so I did not feel the door was too tight

And this my friends, is why you should ALWAYS give a New Yorker some decent pizza when conducting pinball business at your home!

Thanks BK! This guy gets my 100% guaranteed seal of approval, killer person and an outstanding driver as well. A little bird told me he's going for a third game, you'll be very happy if it ends up being one of yours.

#12217 10 months ago

Slimming down after my recent binge

Archived after 1 day
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Hi my name is Patrick and I have a pinball problem. Seriously! I went absolutely frigging berserk this year with new pickups, and am looking to trim down a bit. So, seeing that I ...”
2018-12-03
Jersey City, NJ

1 week later
#12338 10 months ago

Incoming fire-sale on my TNA with everything and a whole lot more to make room for grail game I jumped on. Ad up later today, $5600 pickup in Jersey City.

#12342 10 months ago

Archived after 6 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “All full and grail game fell into my lap. Looking to move this guy ASAP! No issues, first owner. Looks and plays great. Upgrades: - Shaker - Knocker - Lit rails - Plastic protec...”
2018-12-16
Jersey City, NJ
5,600 (Firm)

Here she is, come get it!

1 month later
#12623 8 months ago

Packed Batman 66 for sale. Pickup in Jersey City. Only possible trade would be a nice Met Premium but prefer straight sale.

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my 2 owner low-play HUO Batman 66. Dialed in perfectly, everything plays 100%. Looking to free up funds and space, only trade I'd consider is a nice Metallica Premium. Abs...”
2019-02-04
Jersey City, NJ
7,500 (OBO)

#12634 8 months ago

Man, sorry Lyman. Just listed my TWD as well. It's super nice. Gameroom is just getting way too cluttered.

Archived after 4 days
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my HUO TWD Premium. Everything plays 100%, game has played like a champ and has never given me any mechanical issues. Please review wishlist for potential trades, Indy is...”
2019-02-04
Jersey City, NJ
6,600 (OBO)

#12638 8 months ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

My (former) baby!

She was well taken care of and brought great joy to my basement. Added 1k worth of stuff to it (you know, because it was a "keeper") and now asking $100 less than yours. Pins are more volatile than stocks haha.

It's cool, lesson learned. I shall lurk in the shadows and patiently wait for my next deal when this one goes... and add not a single *$@#!!! thing to it

#12693 8 months ago

*edit, deal in place all set thanks!*

Freed up a slot. Anybody have a Deadpool premium or maybe LE within a couple hours of NYC area?

2 weeks later
#12825 7 months ago

Looking for a nice WPC Indiana Jones within 2-3 hours drive of NYC area. Open to trades or cash.

#12833 7 months ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

7 Posts up GORILLABISCUITS is looking for a Williams Indiana with possible trade.

I reached out thank you

#12837 7 months ago

Archived after 1 day
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my loaded GOT. I’m the second owner, previous owner hardly touched it. Everything is perfect. Upgrades: -Stern Shaker -Stern Dragon Topper -Stern inner Art Blades -Colo...”
2019-03-02
Jersey City, NJ

Stupidly loaded GOT pro just listed!

#12861 7 months ago

GOT is sold. Still looking for a very nice IJPA within Fast Eddie's range. It's a keeper for me so decided I'd like to hold out for something above player's condition. Please reach out whenever, I'm super easy to deal with and have realistic pricing expectations... thanks!

Archived after 3 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Doesn't have to be museum / HEP quality, but it could be! Looking for a nice original or a fully restored one. I don't mind a couple dings and scratches on the cabinet as long as t...”
2019-03-04
Jersey City, NJ
Wanted

Added 7 months ago:

Found one, woohoo!

#12862 7 months ago

May as well sell one more, it's a real looker... pickup only in Jersey City 07306.

Archived after 13 days
Sold for $ 6,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Thinning out the herd a bit more in anticipation of finding my grail pin IJPA, so it's time to rip off the band aid and find this stunning single owner (I purchased it NIB) AC/DC V...”
2019-03-04
Jersey City, NJ
6,900 (Firm)

1 week later
#12993 7 months ago

Missing my Met. If anybody wants to swing by my place in Jersey City to trade their Met Premium or LE for my loaded Walking Dead Premium I'm down whenever. Cash +/- or straight trade depending on what ya got. Already had a pro so premium only please, cheers!

#12996 7 months ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Pat, this disease.. It consumes you!!! LOL!

Man, tough talk right here coming from one of my recent enablers

This is more of a casual recon mission though. Once my AC/DC leaves and Indy arrives I should be all set for the next, ummmm... week or so.

1 month later
#13366 5 months ago

Still looking to trade my TWD Premium for a Met Premium/LE, made an ad to make it all official-like

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 6,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Game looks great and plays 100%. If I had to guess, I'd say under 1k plays... but no way to verify with all the code updates this has had. Presently running Cleland R-Rated code wi...”
2019-04-18
Jersey City, NJ

#13378 5 months ago

OK maybe cash sale could work too... will also consider Spider-Man VE or Black. Happy weekend all!

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 6,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Game looks great and plays 100%. If I had to guess, I'd say under 1k plays... but no way to verify with all the code updates this has had. Presently running Cleland R-Rated code wi...”
2019-04-18
Jersey City, NJ

2 months later
#13908 3 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Hey guys!
Moving to NJ next week

Welcome to the promised land!

#13937 3 months ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Anyone selling a Metallica in the area, a friend is looking for one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80863

This is an absolute steal at $5800. It's my old machine that I bought NIB and I went out of control apeshit on it... Lesson learned, just say no to mods. But anyhoo, I've never seen a Met pro with more upgrades. I easily dropped over $8500 on everything, DOH.

Seller is a fantastic person to deal with to boot.

#13939 3 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

That’s a fantastic Met! If it’s still available in 2 weeks (doubtful), maybe we can talk about my TNA...

DUDE the seller is a great buddy of mine. TNA is at the top of his list you should seriously PM him. I know you're moving to the area shortly, he's a great dude and would mark it pending for you.

#13941 3 months ago

Do it. Mainly so I can visit her when I invite myself to your new place to nerd out

#13946 3 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Looks like I’ll be bringing in a super nice Metallica

Great success! Glad I was able to help you both out, you’re gonna flip when you see that Met in person

Speaking of early 80s stuff I’m scooping an 8BD next week, you’re only about 45 minutes from me... so definitely reach out after you settle in and we can rock out at my place as well!

1 week later
#14074 3 months ago

EDIT: Snagged a beautiful Skateball that just popped up so I've satisfied my SS bloodlust for now, so trades are off the table. Gonna have to sell something quickly to make room, why do I keep doing this haha.

#14078 3 months ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Cant blame you. I have the itch as well. All the new/newer stuff makes you appreciate the older games more.

Dig em all! Bought an 8BD from a dude who started off with all SS and is switching to the hits. Just want a healthy balance and desperately need to rip some juicy spinners

#14088 3 months ago

Two stunning games, one needs to go, preferably by this Sunday.

Archived after 1 day
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) “Well, I did it again... I just jumped on another game this AM leaving me with no choice but to clear a slot in my lineup. I'm also listing my BK2000, whichever goes first will spar...”
2019-07-16
Jersey City, NJ

Archived after 1 day
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Well, I did it again... I just jumped on another game this AM leaving me with no choice but to clear a slot in my lineup. I'm also listing my loaded TOM, whichever goes first will ...”
2019-07-16
Jersey City, NJ

#14091 89 days ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I've seen both of these games. Man.. You want to see the cleanest Theatre of magic and BK2K ever.. It's truly unbelievable. I've never seen them like this.

Thanks John! Slow time of year and zero local offers. I ended up going in on a storage space with a buddy, just can’t justify losing these at the prices I was offering!

2 weeks later
#14281 70 days ago

Archived after 9 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for something on the higher end with a nice playfield that plays 100%. Don’t really care about the cabinet that much as long as it’s solid. Willing to pay accordingly f...”
2019-08-06
Jersey City, NJ
Wanted
Looking for a nice Fathom. Cash or +\- trade for most of my collection.

1 week later
#14338 61 days ago

Edit: found me a nice Fathom, all set now

#14392 56 days ago

Gonna list a sit down Neo Geo candy 25” Mame cabinet later. Great CRT monitor, arcade VGA in the PC etc... takes quarters if that’s your thing but also has a credit button. Have had it for 10+ years and finally realized I don’t play it very much, and these stupid pinballs take up too much space haha.

#14395 56 days ago

Ad posted!

Archived after 1 day
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Sale
“Looking for a new home for my Mame cabinet. I've owned it since 2003, and it's seen very light use since then. It spent many years in storage when I was in a small apartment, and h...”
2019-08-19
Jersey City, NJ
650 (OBO)

#14400 56 days ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

how many games? All the old classics?

about 3.5k games. All of the old classic perfectly emulated. I may have underpriced this a bit based on how hard my inbox is exploding LOL.

I have a potential deal in place for tomorrow AM and will go down the list in order received if it doesn't work out... if I have not responded, sorry I'm just swamped at work today... and will keep you posted if the first buyer falls through... btw I priced it how I priced it so offering more loot won't jump the line, price is a firm $650. Thanks for all the interest

#14457 48 days ago

Looking for a mint Beatles Gold in the low 6 range. Or a Nine-Ball. Or a really nice Meteor. Or a Jurassic Park pro if you're upgrading to premium. Cheers

Added 46 days ago:

Screw it, found a nice Centaur so all filled up for 2019

1 week later
#14544 39 days ago

Just listed my El Dorado if anybody is looking for one!

Archived after 1 day
Sold for $ 1,850
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
El Dorado Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Reluctantly listing my El Dorado, which was my gateway drug to Solid States. Alas, I'd like more of them and I'm fresh out of room again. I've owned it for about a year and a half ...”
2019-09-05
Jersey City, NJ

2 weeks later
#14673 20 days ago

edit: scratch that. Will throw up an ad with proper pictures when I have time.

1 week later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 74.00
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 839.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 65.00
Texas Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 4.99
Flipper Parts
Multigame
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 199.00
Lighting - Interactive
Medisinyl Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 137.00
$ 499.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 209.99
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside