New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 85741)

Northeast US For Sale Thread

By herbertbsharp

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18,457 posts
  • 912 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by shacklersrevenge
  • Topic is favorited by 536 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6401 4 years ago

Here's another TSPP to throw into the pile

Archived after 3 days
Sold for $ 5,200
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Considering letting my TSPP go to fund a new opportunity that came up. OK, well not considering... if you come see it, like it, and give me cash it's history Game is HUO and fr...”
2016-10-25
Jersey City, NJ
5,200 (Firm)

3 months later
#7196 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Driving to LI tomorrow morning, anyone have anything good for sale? DMD games preferred..

Nothing for sale at the moment. But I'm on the way in Jersey City right off the 1/9. PM me if you wanna play a few games and check out my collection on the way there or back. I need to lose one or two by the time my TBL gets here later this year.

1 month later
#7439 3 years ago

Eddie is amazing and the nicest guy around.

#7451 3 years ago

Yup, that's him! Speaking of trust, Hank introduced me to Eddie and we used him to swap two very high end machines sight unseen. Hank is also awesome and great to deal with, I wouldn't hesitate to do another long distance swap with him in the future... if he says his IJ is nice then it's probably an understatement!

2 weeks later
#7623 3 years ago

That seriously sucks. Several people dragged his name through the mud in the Centaur thread and accused him of all kinds of bullshit and I guess he had enough... can't say I blame him.

#7633 3 years ago

I presume these guys have a large enough pool of customers and friends that they just don't need to deal with the drama people stir up sometimes here. Will definitely miss their random killer deals popping up in the market. They also donated for every single game they have ever sold here... which is a LOT more than I can say for most marketplace dealers with 0 sold and 600 unsold games.

1 month later
4 months later
#9146 3 years ago

Listing a really nice loaded MMRLE over the next day w/ pictures and link to video. Will donate if it sells before as I did for my STLE.

Pickup only in Jersey City, I have a driveway so parking is no problem.

I'm the second owner. It came w/ gold armor but I replaced it with brand new stainless steel legs, lockdown, side rails. Will include gold as well, one gold rail got a ding removing, replacement one is $25 at PPS.

HUO, audits show 202 plays and exactly 1 dollar in lifetime earnings. It has color upgrade, laser cut foil Williams logo between speakers, lit two headed dragon mod, lit trolls, lit Merlin figure, lit troll figure, castle lighting, topper, 3D translite + original, spare solenoid node board, interactive undercab lighting, full flipper fidelity speaker upgrade (backbox + sub), mirror blades, Merlin mantis protector, mylar flipper button protectors, and the full pin stadium light kit w/ dimming GI and UV flashers.

$8500 without Pin Stadium
$8750 with it included

#9147 3 years ago

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Howdy. Up for sale is a very nice, fully loaded MMRLE. It's HUO, I am the second owner. Audits show 202 plays and exactly 1 dollar in lifetime earnings I've seen a lot of MMr'...”
2017-11-06
Jersey City, NJ

#9149 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Any interest in MET premium huo as partial trade?

Sorry, making room for another game so can't do the trade thing!

2 months later
#9725 2 years ago

Loaded TOM in Jersey City!

Archived after 2 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Well, I'm out of space again, so up for your consideration is an extremely nice TOM loaded with extras. I picked it up as year ago from the wonderful Paul Drabik, who did all the ...”
2018-01-10
Jersey City, NJ
6,800 (OBO)

#9743 2 years ago

Archived after 2 days
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Well, I'm out of space again, so up for your consideration is an extremely nice TOM loaded with extras. I picked it up as year ago from the wonderful Paul Drabik, who did all the ...”
2018-01-10
Jersey City, NJ
6,800 (OBO)

Still available, would love to find a new home for this guy sometime over the long weekend. Open to reasonable offers!

1 month later
#10181 2 years ago

Looking for a Dialed In (LE or Standard) and/or TWD Premium within Fast Eddie's range, or if you're able to deliver near NYC area that's fine too. Five steps from my driveway to the basement. Trades or outright sale are fine. Everything in my collection is tastefully loaded and in tip-top shape. Cheers!

#10186 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

With new, easy load wide door?!

YES! Finally haha. Just made a deal for TWD

#10187 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It on pinside also...

Great seller, offered me a killer deal I totally would have taken but had already agreed on a local trade.

#10240 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My whitewater just left.

Lost another one.. Godspeed! It gets better. I stopped crying myself to sleep five months after mine left and I’m considering leaving the house again soon.

2 weeks later
#10368 2 years ago

Letting my SW Pro go

Archived after 3 days
Sold for $ 4,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Dear Pinside, Up for your consideration is my tastefully modded SW Pro with about $600 in extras. I'm the original owner... the game looks and plays flawlessly. Cabinet and PF a...”
2018-03-27
Jersey City, NJ
5,000 (OBO)

#10383 2 years ago

Game is sold, thanks for all the interest!

3 months later
#11071 2 years ago

Letting go of my super sweet Creech. Sale preferred but will trade for IJ or DI

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 7,950
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Looking to sell or trade trade my fully restored CFTBL for an equally nice Indiana Jones or Dialed In. Completely rebuilt head/cabinet with gorgeous shiny decals, new legs, chrome...”
2018-07-24
Jersey City, NJ

1 week later
#11132 2 years ago

Mint GBLE with Stern topper and a lot of extras. Sale would be ideal, but if you happen to have a DI, Batman 66, or Indy kicking around I wouldn't be mad

Archived after 0 days
Sold for $ 7,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Up for your consideration is a CQ, like-new, GB LE (I'm the second owner) with MANY extras: 1. Playfield was replaced nine months ago. Zero ghosting since, very nicely dialed in. ...”
2018-08-06
Jersey City, NJ

1 week later
#11231 2 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

I just don’t want to have to fix the switches myself

This is probably not a good hobby for you then my man. It’s a few bucks and a couple dabs of solder.

2 months later
#11989 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Buffalo and upstate NY folks - I'm heading to Buffalo for a wedding a saturday. If you have TWD prem (or Alien?) and want to make a deal, PM me. Thanks!

Ah, my hometown. Make sure you hit up Misuta Chows if you're downtown... and if you're looking for the world's best late night dive bar, the Old Pink is not to be missed. Get the steak sandwich there, or walk a couple block to Jim's Steak Out and get a proper chicken finger sub.

You're welcome... Oh, and if anybody offers you blow... RUN AWAY as fast as you can, unless you're a connoisseur of crushed up aspirin and baby laxative. At least that's what a guy I don't really know at all told me

#12002 2 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Guys.... Best wings place in Buffalo is?

I’m a Duff’s guy myself. Honestly, they all are pretty great.

3 weeks later
#12186 2 years ago

*edit: Deal reached for my Tron, thanks for all the offers!

Looking to trade for a Dialed In, standard or LE (with cash added on my end most likely depending on the game). You'd have to come to me... zip is 07306... NYC area, but on the Jersey side... it's a walk out basement with 6 steps to driveway and a rather tight door... but I recently got my Woz in so absolutely doable. I have shrink wrap, hand truck etc... and can help load in and out.

Potential trades from my collection include (sorry Lyman!) Batman 66, TWD premium, AC/DC premium vault, and the worlds most absurdly upgraded Tron. All are in great shape and loaded... no crappy dolls glued to the PF in this household! I'm also a realist regarding the value said mods add, so please reach out if you'd like to make a potential deal with a non-delusional person

#12199 2 years ago
Quoted from brooklynknight:

I am late to the game, however wanted to let the community know that Gorillabiscuits is a joy to deal with and his collection is in TOP shape! Every pin he owns looks and plays FANTASTIC!! I recently brokered a deal with him and it was flawless. Its was super easy to get the pin in and remove the pin so I did not feel the door was too tight

And this my friends, is why you should ALWAYS give a New Yorker some decent pizza when conducting pinball business at your home!

Thanks BK! This guy gets my 100% guaranteed seal of approval, killer person and an outstanding driver as well. A little bird told me he's going for a third game, you'll be very happy if it ends up being one of yours.

#12217 1 year ago

Slimming down after my recent binge

Archived after 1 day
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Hi my name is Patrick and I have a pinball problem. Seriously! I went absolutely frigging berserk this year with new pickups, and am looking to trim down a bit. So, seeing that I ...”
2018-12-03
Jersey City, NJ

1 week later
#12338 1 year ago

Incoming fire-sale on my TNA with everything and a whole lot more to make room for grail game I jumped on. Ad up later today, $5600 pickup in Jersey City.

#12342 1 year ago

Archived after 6 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “All full and grail game fell into my lap. Looking to move this guy ASAP! No issues, first owner. Looks and plays great. Upgrades: - Shaker - Knocker - Lit rails - Plastic protec...”
2018-12-16
Jersey City, NJ
5,600 (Firm)

Here she is, come get it!

1 month later
#12623 1 year ago

Packed Batman 66 for sale. Pickup in Jersey City. Only possible trade would be a nice Met Premium but prefer straight sale.

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my 2 owner low-play HUO Batman 66. Dialed in perfectly, everything plays 100%. Looking to free up funds and space, only trade I'd consider is a nice Metallica Premium. Abs...”
2019-02-04
Jersey City, NJ
7,500 (OBO)

#12634 1 year ago

Man, sorry Lyman. Just listed my TWD as well. It's super nice. Gameroom is just getting way too cluttered.

Archived after 4 days
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my HUO TWD Premium. Everything plays 100%, game has played like a champ and has never given me any mechanical issues. Please review wishlist for potential trades, Indy is...”
2019-02-04
Jersey City, NJ
6,600 (OBO)

#12638 1 year ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

My (former) baby!

She was well taken care of and brought great joy to my basement. Added 1k worth of stuff to it (you know, because it was a "keeper") and now asking $100 less than yours. Pins are more volatile than stocks haha.

It's cool, lesson learned. I shall lurk in the shadows and patiently wait for my next deal when this one goes... and add not a single *$@#!!! thing to it

#12693 1 year ago

*edit, deal in place all set thanks!*

Freed up a slot. Anybody have a Deadpool premium or maybe LE within a couple hours of NYC area?

2 weeks later
#12825 1 year ago

Looking for a nice WPC Indiana Jones within 2-3 hours drive of NYC area. Open to trades or cash.

#12833 1 year ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

7 Posts up GORILLABISCUITS is looking for a Williams Indiana with possible trade.

I reached out thank you

#12837 1 year ago

Archived after 1 day
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling my loaded GOT. I’m the second owner, previous owner hardly touched it. Everything is perfect. Upgrades: -Stern Shaker -Stern Dragon Topper -Stern inner Art Blades -Colo...”
2019-03-02
Jersey City, NJ

Stupidly loaded GOT pro just listed!

#12861 1 year ago

GOT is sold. Still looking for a very nice IJPA within Fast Eddie's range. It's a keeper for me so decided I'd like to hold out for something above player's condition. Please reach out whenever, I'm super easy to deal with and have realistic pricing expectations... thanks!

Archived after 3 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Doesn't have to be museum / HEP quality, but it could be! Looking for a nice original or a fully restored one. I don't mind a couple dings and scratches on the cabinet as long as t...”
2019-03-04
Jersey City, NJ
Wanted

Added 20 months ago:

Found one, woohoo!

#12862 1 year ago

May as well sell one more, it's a real looker... pickup only in Jersey City 07306.

Archived after 13 days
Sold for $ 6,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Thinning out the herd a bit more in anticipation of finding my grail pin IJPA, so it's time to rip off the band aid and find this stunning single owner (I purchased it NIB) AC/DC V...”
2019-03-04
Jersey City, NJ
6,900 (Firm)

1 week later
#12993 1 year ago

Missing my Met. If anybody wants to swing by my place in Jersey City to trade their Met Premium or LE for my loaded Walking Dead Premium I'm down whenever. Cash +/- or straight trade depending on what ya got. Already had a pro so premium only please, cheers!

#12996 1 year ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Pat, this disease.. It consumes you!!! LOL!

Man, tough talk right here coming from one of my recent enablers

This is more of a casual recon mission though. Once my AC/DC leaves and Indy arrives I should be all set for the next, ummmm... week or so.

1 month later
#13366 1 year ago

Still looking to trade my TWD Premium for a Met Premium/LE, made an ad to make it all official-like

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 6,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Game looks great and plays 100%. If I had to guess, I'd say under 1k plays... but no way to verify with all the code updates this has had. Presently running Cleland R-Rated code wi...”
2019-04-18
Jersey City, NJ

#13378 1 year ago

OK maybe cash sale could work too... will also consider Spider-Man VE or Black. Happy weekend all!

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 6,400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Game looks great and plays 100%. If I had to guess, I'd say under 1k plays... but no way to verify with all the code updates this has had. Presently running Cleland R-Rated code wi...”
2019-04-18
Jersey City, NJ

2 months later
#13908 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Hey guys!
Moving to NJ next week

Welcome to the promised land!

#13937 1 year ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Anyone selling a Metallica in the area, a friend is looking for one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80863

This is an absolute steal at $5800. It's my old machine that I bought NIB and I went out of control apeshit on it... Lesson learned, just say no to mods. But anyhoo, I've never seen a Met pro with more upgrades. I easily dropped over $8500 on everything, DOH.

Seller is a fantastic person to deal with to boot.

#13939 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

That’s a fantastic Met! If it’s still available in 2 weeks (doubtful), maybe we can talk about my TNA...

DUDE the seller is a great buddy of mine. TNA is at the top of his list you should seriously PM him. I know you're moving to the area shortly, he's a great dude and would mark it pending for you.

#13941 1 year ago

Do it. Mainly so I can visit her when I invite myself to your new place to nerd out

#13946 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Looks like I’ll be bringing in a super nice Metallica

Great success! Glad I was able to help you both out, you’re gonna flip when you see that Met in person

Speaking of early 80s stuff I’m scooping an 8BD next week, you’re only about 45 minutes from me... so definitely reach out after you settle in and we can rock out at my place as well!

1 week later
#14074 1 year ago

EDIT: Snagged a beautiful Skateball that just popped up so I've satisfied my SS bloodlust for now, so trades are off the table. Gonna have to sell something quickly to make room, why do I keep doing this haha.

#14078 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Cant blame you. I have the itch as well. All the new/newer stuff makes you appreciate the older games more.

Dig em all! Bought an 8BD from a dude who started off with all SS and is switching to the hits. Just want a healthy balance and desperately need to rip some juicy spinners

#14088 1 year ago

Two stunning games, one needs to go, preferably by this Sunday.

Archived after 1 day
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) “Well, I did it again... I just jumped on another game this AM leaving me with no choice but to clear a slot in my lineup. I'm also listing my BK2000, whichever goes first will spar...”
2019-07-16
Jersey City, NJ

Archived after 1 day
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Well, I did it again... I just jumped on another game this AM leaving me with no choice but to clear a slot in my lineup. I'm also listing my loaded TOM, whichever goes first will ...”
2019-07-16
Jersey City, NJ

#14091 1 year ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I've seen both of these games. Man.. You want to see the cleanest Theatre of magic and BK2K ever.. It's truly unbelievable. I've never seen them like this.

Thanks John! Slow time of year and zero local offers. I ended up going in on a storage space with a buddy, just can’t justify losing these at the prices I was offering!

2 weeks later
#14281 1 year ago

Archived after 9 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for something on the higher end with a nice playfield that plays 100%. Don’t really care about the cabinet that much as long as it’s solid. Willing to pay accordingly f...”
2019-08-06
Jersey City, NJ
Wanted
Looking for a nice Fathom. Cash or +\- trade for most of my collection.

1 week later
#14338 1 year ago

Edit: found me a nice Fathom, all set now

#14392 1 year ago

Gonna list a sit down Neo Geo candy 25” Mame cabinet later. Great CRT monitor, arcade VGA in the PC etc... takes quarters if that’s your thing but also has a credit button. Have had it for 10+ years and finally realized I don’t play it very much, and these stupid pinballs take up too much space haha.

#14395 1 year ago

Ad posted!

Archived after 1 day
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Sale
“Looking for a new home for my Mame cabinet. I've owned it since 2003, and it's seen very light use since then. It spent many years in storage when I was in a small apartment, and h...”
2019-08-19
Jersey City, NJ
650 (OBO)

#14400 1 year ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

how many games? All the old classics?

about 3.5k games. All of the old classic perfectly emulated. I may have underpriced this a bit based on how hard my inbox is exploding LOL.

I have a potential deal in place for tomorrow AM and will go down the list in order received if it doesn't work out... if I have not responded, sorry I'm just swamped at work today... and will keep you posted if the first buyer falls through... btw I priced it how I priced it so offering more loot won't jump the line, price is a firm $650. Thanks for all the interest

#14457 1 year ago

Looking for a mint Beatles Gold in the low 6 range. Or a Nine-Ball. Or a really nice Meteor. Or a Jurassic Park pro if you're upgrading to premium. Cheers

Added 15 months ago:

Screw it, found a nice Centaur so all filled up for 2019

1 week later
#14544 1 year ago

Just listed my El Dorado if anybody is looking for one!

Archived after 1 day
Sold for $ 1,850
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
El Dorado Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Reluctantly listing my El Dorado, which was my gateway drug to Solid States. Alas, I'd like more of them and I'm fresh out of room again. I've owned it for about a year and a half ...”
2019-09-05
Jersey City, NJ

2 weeks later
#14673 1 year ago

edit: scratch that. Will throw up an ad with proper pictures when I have time.

1 week later
1 month later
#15014 1 year ago

Looking to trade (locally) for any version of a Stern Jurassic Park.

Archived after 3 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Interested in a used JP Pro/Prem/LE. Anything in my collection is up for grabs, with the exception of Indy and TOM. Everything is basically restored, HUO, or mint. Happy to provide...”
2019-11-15
Jersey City, NJ
Wanted

#15016 1 year ago

Thanks. Not looking to purchase as I’m way out of space, so just testing the waters for a potential trade. Cheers.

1 week later
#15069 1 year ago

Gorgeous OG Restored Monster Bash up for potential trade +/- cash before I list for cash sale sometime next week.

Numerous upgrades:

New cc'd PF, new cab decals, LCD color DMD, Chrome hardware, new coin door, LED OCD, flipper fidelity speakers, new v2 translite, comet warm whites everywhere, blackout mod, lit flipper buttons, back cab + trough + rear PF UV lighting upgrade... clean inside and out. Other stuff I'm forgetting.

Want list:

- Twilight Zone
- The Shadow
- Scared Stiff
- Fish Tales
- Congo
- Classic Sterns (9 Ball, Star Gazer, etc...)
- Whirlwind
- Taxi
- TSPP
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- BK Sword of Rage - Pro

Will donate standard fee to PS of course if a deal is worked out prior to listing

Cheers.

#15104 1 year ago

Ad for my restored MB is up! Straight sale preferred but open to trades on my wishlist.

Archived after 4 days
Sold for $ 7,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) “Up for grabs is my restored original Monster Bash. I've enjoyed it immensely for the past two years but have been shifting over to solid states and could use the space. This final...”
2019-11-26
Jersey City, NJ
7,000 (OBO)

#15117 12 months ago

Looking for a Jurassic Park. Open to pro, premium, or LE.

Not looking to buy NIB, looking for a used one that is verified to play well and doesn’t have playfield issues.

Needs to be within Fast Eddie’s range or can be delivered to Jersey City 07306. Cheers!

1 month later
#15444 10 months ago

Looking for a Nine Ball. If this here ad is still up I am still looking!

Archived after 34 days
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a fully functional / nice playing Nine Ball... full restore at the top of my list but as long as everything plays nicely and there's minimal to no playfield wear I'm in...”
2020-01-22
Jersey City, NJ
Wanted

1 week later
#15508 10 months ago

About to list a very nice Spiderman Black.

Interested in (no particular order):

Nine Ball
The Beatles
Jurassic Park (Premium or Pro)
The Shadow
Black Knight Sword of Rage (Pro)
X-men LE
Game of Thrones (Premium/LE)
Star Wars Comic Art (Pro)
Attack from Mars (Original or Remake)

Cheers!

#15519 10 months ago

Ad is up, trades preferred but outright sale could work too!

Archived after 13 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Looking to trade (preferred) or possibly sell my very nice low-play HUO Spider Man Black. Was stock when I got it. Added color DMD (LCD version), LED OCD, mirror blades, alt sling...”
2020-02-01
Jersey City, NJ

#15523 10 months ago

Thanks John!

2 months later
#16372 7 months ago

Killing my trade idea for now but will circle back in the future.

3 weeks later
#16549 6 months ago

Getting the itch for a new game, but spending freeze + lack of space = trade time!

Looking for a nice Whirlwind or a non-basket case Stranger Things premium if you're cool with masking up and coming to me

Offering:

- Dialed In LE (second owner HUO)
- Wonka SE (second owner HUO)
- Elvira Premium (first owner purchased NIB)

Cheers.

#16551 6 months ago

Oh we’ve been in touch, but thanks Randy! He’s looking for a straight sale and I’m looking to trade... might have a ST lined up for my Elvira though thanks to your seal of approval on that one. We’ve always seen pretty eye to eye on what constitutes a fun game so fingers crossed!

#16554 6 months ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thanks, Randy. Gorilla only has 8k games and his Elvira is spoken for

Technically speaking my only 8k game is Indy

If anybody wants to swing by and buy my Wonka or Dialed In I’ll be more than happy to take that WW off your hands with cold hard cash!

#16605 6 months ago

I appreciate the Facebook group as that widens the range of sellers, not everybody uses pinside and vice versa. This is still my go-to of course

1 week later
#16716 6 months ago

Looking to trade +\- for a nice original (up to fully restored) Attack from Mars.

I’m not seeking museum quality, but am looking for a nice playing example without major cab fade or obvious PF wear.

Offering:

-Dialed In LE (HUO)
-Wonka SE (HUO)

You’d have to come to me in Jersey City and I’ll help you load in and out.

Cheers.

Added 179 days ago:

AFM procured

#16720 6 months ago
Quoted from JoshPA:

I’d buy the Fathom outright if you can find a cash deal for AFM.

I’ll shoot ya a message later J!

#16799 5 months ago

Pondering trading my HUO Dialed In LE to freshen things up.

Interested in:

-The Shadow
-X-men LE
-Family Guy
-Stranger Things Premium
-Guardians of Galaxy pro
-Star Wars Comic pro
-Black Knight pro
-Game of Thrones Premium

You'd have to come to me. Can help load in and out, few steps to driveway from walkout basement.

1 week later
#16881 5 months ago

A friend asked me to potentially hold the JP for him, will revisit with a full ad pictures etc... if it doesn’t shake out.

#16883 5 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Lesbian Seagul LE,
Looks like it just came out of a box,
Full mirror blades, extra seagulls added, shaker motor, signed translight (was so hard, bird kept shitting all over it)
Was only on route a short time, just didn’t get the play it deserved, in fact nobody played it.
Trades considered

GLWS wish you were closer. CAW... CAW CAW!

#16966 5 months ago

I’m looking to add some old favorites back into my collection for the long haul.

- Star Wars comic (pro)
- Iron Maiden (pro)
- Game of Thrones (pro/Prem/LE)

Offering (everything works 100%):

- Jurassic Park Premium w/ green LE armor, shaker, mirror blades (first owner late Feb. 2020 run)
- Dialed In LE w/ upgrades (HUO, second owner)
- SUPER nice Centaur.
- Eight Ball Deluxe LE w/ Gorgeous OG playfield

Might be interested in purchasing one of the above straight up as well... Check my feedback, I’m easy!

You’d have to swing by my place in Jersey City so please factor that into your offer, cheers!

3 months later
#17896 68 days ago

Looking to trade for a Star Wars pro comic version. Out of space so trades only, thanks. Not looking for anything else.

Up for grabs (with ballpark modest values.)

1. Dialed In LE (2nd owner) 7k
2. Centaur (amazing shape, freshly stenciled cab, LED displays, cc’d OG playfield w/ no wear, new BG, rebuilt S+T, lots of new boards) $5200
3. Eight Ball Deluxe LE (Basically perfect PF, new BG, LED Displays, new drops, all new boards, new CPR plastics, ok cab but not amazing) $2600
4. Theatre of Magic (fully brassed and loaded. Too many upgrades to list). $7200
5. 2014 Iron Man VE (Also absurdly modded to hell and back). $5500

FYI first four will also be properly listed for sale next month as I’m downsizing. Iron Man is a keeper unless that’s of interest for this trade.

You’d need to deliver to Jersey City, it’s a few steps down to walkout basement, but hey I have an Escalera (Thanks Boob!) now so piece of cake

#17910 67 days ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Thank god your not putting up a GOTLE.

One of the last to go my friend

1 month later
#18222 27 days ago

Some nice classic Ballys are up for grabs! Will knock off $500 if you take both.

Pickup only in Jersey City. Moving, need to downsize a touch... so no trades unfortunately. More to come, maybe my HUO Dialed In LE?

Archived after 6 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Centaur Archived
Partially restored (almost original) “This is a gorgeous Centaur that plays as good as it looks. To quote the original ad I purchased it from: "Playfield was professionally touched up at some point and clearcoated. In...”
2020-11-01
Jersey City, NJ
5,500 (OBO)

Archived after 6 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my beloved Eight Ball Deluxe LE. Aside from the cabinet, which I'd rate about a C+ (perfectly sturdy, just some patina), everything else is in great shape and plays perfec...”
2020-11-01
Jersey City, NJ
2,500 (OBO)

#18283 21 days ago

Up for potential trade is a perfect Elvira premium I bought NIB, plays 100% and has Stern art blades installed.

Not looking to sell. Will trade straight up for a an Avengers premium. Maybe a Stranger Things LE and a bit of cash to you?

Thinks that’s about it.

#18285 21 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Great game! That’ll go quick, love mine!

Thanks! Love mine too. Just seeing what’s out there

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.50
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 26.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
$ 35.95
Playfield - Other
MicksPinball
$ 9,999.99
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 59.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 11.95
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 7.00
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 9.95
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
$ 1,000.00
Playfields
Pinball Playfields
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Playfield - Plastics
Ramp-O-Matic
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Various Other Swag
Shoot Again Pinball
$ 189.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gorillabiscuits.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside