5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,604 posts
  • 782 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 minutes ago by TheFamilyArcade
  • Topic is favorited by 422 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2023 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Damn, c'mon now with this guilt trip shit. Maybe some of us don't have an easy way to get games in and out...maybe some of us don't want to bring a big vehicle down to haul a game..... maybe some of us don't want 1000 people banging on our personal machines all day...maybe some of us can't make it this year (like me)
It's great that a New England event is happening, and the work to organize it is not going unnoticed...however when you start pulling this crap, you are going to lose the momentum. My 2 cents

2nd this.

Almost every scenario above applies. I don't have an easy way to get my pin out of my bulkhead, I don't have access to an SUV or truck that weekend, and though I don't care about the general public banging on a game I just brought back to life, family things just came up which make it look like I won't be able to attend at all. It sucks. My grail pin will be there and for sale, but I have to shelf hobbies when family calls.

I can understand the frustration of gauging interest on a pin show, jumping through all the hoops to get an actual event become a reality, and then not seeing the turnout you anticipated. It's a bummer, but scolding those who aren't making the trip shouldn't be the action of choice.

I've seen countless signs that this will be a great show. The organizers have done a great job with posts, announcements, deals, and even taking on some of the nay-sayers in various threads in a classy manner. Heighway, Big Bang Bar, all the vendors stepping up with deals (Invisiglass and ColorDMD off the top of my head), as well as a very healthy lineup of free play games already make Pintastic #1 a truly great event. I'm sure once it's over there will be enough buzz so that Pintastic #2 will be even crazier.

2 weeks later
#2131 4 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I was instantly hooked on that Royal Rumble. I'll be keeping my eyes open for one. I think one sold in my area in the last year and I didn't give it a second look since I had never played one

I haven't played one in AGES (probably mid-late 1990s), but I can see how you were instantly hooked. That and TAF took a fair amount of my quarters. I even considered buying one prior to Pintastic as I have the Alt Translite as wall art and it's definitely my grail pin... and became a 7yr old again this past week when the Undertaker returned to WWE.

I'm always in the market for a WWFRR, but because of space being an issue, I need to either trade, or pick out of a hat to see which one goes to make room.

1 month later
#2373 4 years ago

Will be posting my HRC w/ Director's Cut ROM's for sale later this evening for $1950. Lots of work done to her. Great players game. It's the same one you'll see on Boston/NH CL but I have even more pics I'm going to include on the Pinside ad. My CL price is over 20% more because I'd rather it go to a Pinsider and because... well... screw CL

#2402 4 years ago

Per my quote on the last page of this thread, though a day late I finally got around to posting my HRC in the wee hours of this morning.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-stern-hrc

1 month later
#2720 3 years ago

Need to make room for a new pin, so one has to be sold.

Clean players, recently shopped DE Simpsons $1550

Also am now including a NIB X-pin Orange color DMD with my Stern HRC as the current is showing beginning signs of offgassing on the DMD (still good for almost every animation). Shopped 2 months ago, directors cut ROMs. Listed in marketplace for $1850.

#2743 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Need to make room for a new pin, so one has to be sold.
Clean players, recently shopped DE Simpsons $1550
Also am now including a NIB X-pin Orange color DMD with my Stern HRC as the current is showing beginning signs of offgassing on the DMD (still good for almost every animation). Shopped 2 months ago, directors cut ROMs. Listed in marketplace for $1850.

HRC is Sold. Simpsons comes off the FS/FT block as a result.

1 month later
#3260 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

F-14 for sale. Pics are on the fan club

PM sent

2 weeks later
#3368 3 years ago

@dellice45: According to IPDB there were only 800 made. For something made in the late 50s, I think it's safe to assume there are far less than 800 still in existence... which is too bad because that game looks like it has a wild inlane/outlane setup (aka no inlanes, and all outlanes).

Knowing this after a quick search, I'd recommend posting on the main thread as a WTB Post. By default, there are a small number of games still in existence, and then who knows how many of those are in the U.S... let alone the Northeast.

I'd be willing to bet if there's a A) Brite Star out there working, and B) currently for sale, it might be outside the NE area. Since it's a long shot type of inquiry, shipping probably shouldn't be out of the question. Since its such a narrow search, perhaps if you broaden your search area on Pinside, you may increase your chances of finding one of these pins (which I will admit look really fun with those nudge-mandatory outlanes).

Good luck with the hunt!

2 months later
#3963 3 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

lmao... This thread is for a blurb about a game with a price... Possibly a pic or two. That's all.

Seriously, those posts w/ 30-40 pics are a pain on mobile to scroll through!

1 month later
#4548 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Ad down already? Linky no worky

When you click the link, delete the "</p>" in the address bar and it will work.

2 months later
#5237 3 years ago

Same with my WCS. Game #218. Give it some plays if interested. I had to do most of the moving myself as my friend basically fell THROUGH his basement stairs yesterday. I'm just glad I got it down yesterday. Special thanks to the guy in the parking lot who helped me unload it!!!

Like the game? Make an offer. I'm a bit flexible.

2 weeks later
#5434 3 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

Anyone have a nice TFTC

This ends in 2 hours, if you like grainy pics...
ebay.com link

2 months later
#6409 2 years ago

WTB: nice working EM, preferably post-1970. Must be fully working and have nice PF, BG, and cabinet. Looking for machines within 2-3 hours of Lowell, MA.

PM me with what you have. Thanks!

Edit: Must also be a multiplayer game. Going in a family game room.

2 weeks later
#6503 2 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Just wanted to give a great recommendation to Rob (Gwaxt72) with Rockland Pinball.
I bought two top 10 games from Rob and I could not be more pleased with the service.
Highly recommend buying from Rob!!

2nd this. Finally set up and played our first purchase from Rob in the game room last night and it was a great transaction. I'd post a photo of the beauty (pearly clean ST Pro), but apparently we can't post photos in the NE FS Thread now (even if it's not a FS post)...? Either way, great seller alert.

#6505 2 years ago

Also, I had a few responses, but nothing really met everything the family wanted, so I'll give it another go...

WTB: Nice EM Machine. Preferences = 1970s era, fully working, clean, excellent PF & BG, solid cabinet, theme appropriate for kids (not too heavy on T&A everywhere), and multiplayer. Bonus points if it's a Target Alpha, Grand Prix, Capt. Fantastic (this is as about as T&A-heavy as we'd go), or anything Space/Bowling/Cowboy/Americana Theme.

PS - Looking for machines within 2, maybe 3 hours of Haverhill, MA, extra bonus points if you're local and can deliver (I can help with lifting and have appliance dolly).

#6510 2 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Captain fantastic is very t&a, relatively speaking.

Agreed, but it's not wildly in your face like it is on some other pins. It's an Elton John pin with some tightly clothed chicks hanging around, Sir Elton being the focal point. Plus it's one of my favorite EM's so I'm giving that game a bit of leeway.

6 months later
#7868 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

If you were closer, I might be dumping my Congo for that BBH

Please stop drinking and return to your desk.

3 months later
#8557 2 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

HUO gorgeous custom LOTR - $7k - Brass/chrome everywhere including cliffys, coin door and sword. $2k in brass alone. Signed translite by Gimli, Sam and Pippin

I'll vouch for this one. Probably the nicest LOTR I've ever seen!

1 week later
#8643 2 years ago

So last night was the girlfriend's birthday and one of the things discussed was changing the lineup a bit.

If you're reading this thread, have been to Max_Badazz's BPA parties over the last year, visited Pinball Wizard Arcade while she was an employee, play in NEPL, or just are a nice person in general, you probably know her and her passion for the hobby. I bought this RBION because she wanted a Lawlor title and loved this specific example of RBION, and though I'd like to keep this game forever we're limited for space and have so many games we'd like to own. Therefore it sadly goes up FS/FT today.

Archived after 12 days
Sold for $ 4,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Update: Titan Rubbers added last night. Higher resolution PF pics added. HUO Ripley's Believe It or Not! Previously owned by fellow Pinsider Max_Badazz, who was the original NIB ...”
2017-09-13
Manchester, NH
4,100 (OBO)

#8651 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I have posted pictures on Pinside in the past of this game being unboxed when I first got it .... of course I can't find the pics now, but they are floating around here somewhere. This game is minty fresh and plays like a dream.

Yup, this has got to be one of the nicest examples around... and about to get nicer as the Titan rings I ordered for her should be here by Tuesday.

#8676 1 year ago

Titans came in last night so those were added. My ad was just updated with higher res PF pics w/ Titans installed.

Archived after 12 days
Sold for $ 4,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Update: Titan Rubbers added last night. Higher resolution PF pics added. HUO Ripley's Believe It or Not! Previously owned by fellow Pinsider Max_Badazz, who was the original NIB ...”
2017-09-13
Manchester, NH
4,100 (OBO)

#8712 1 year ago

Price drop

Archived after 12 days
Sold for $ 4,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2017-09-13
Manchester, NH
4,100 (OBO)

#8726 1 year ago

Sold tonight to a fellow pinsider who actually made his first post on the site last night after being a member for a long time.

Sad to see RBION go. By far the nicest game I've owned to date, but couldn't be going to a nicer owner.

#8754 1 year ago

Ok now that RBION is gone, there's a gap in the lineup. 3 pins I was looking at this evening didn't work out, so figured I'd do a WTB here. Currently looking for...

AS
Met
ACDC
TWD
GoT
IM
SM
Mustang
WWE
Also perhaps a nice WW, ES, Fire, Rollergames, WWFRR, Sorcerer, or anything else on my wish list.

Funds are a bit limited so routed is preferred for the more expensive titles. Not paying for mods but I deal cash in hand and will travel an hour from Manchester, NH (further for a good deal).

Let me know what you got.

1 week later
#8822 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Anyone check out the $1500 WCS in Manchester, NH? It's been there for a bit (and posting says it will be taken down once sold) so I'm assuming it must have some issues?

Emailed within minutes saying I'd take it, cash in hand. Seller never responded. Starting to think it's a scam and now flag it each time I see it.

#8832 1 year ago
Quoted from gameroompinball:

Thinking about moving my WWF Royal Rumble. Any one interested in a trade +/- cash?

Batman Forever?

2 weeks later
#8993 1 year ago

WTB: 1 Stern leg, 30-1/2". Got a game with one of the foot threads seized so the game is unable to be properly leveled. Either I Dremel the foot off and... yeah, it's just easier to get a new leg.

If you got one in the local Manchester, NH area, please shoot me a PM. If not, I'll just order one from Marco next week.

#8999 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Try giving the threads a really good soak with wd-40.

This was my first thought. It just looked like there wasn't any area where the WD-40 could penetrate. There was a bit of buildup around the threads (gunk, rust, something). I could try to shrink wrap the whole area to make it a tight volume and then spray in a whole can of WD-40, perhaps dilute with H2O to fill the volume so it's completely submerged, but again at what point is it just easier to get a new leg?

Quoted from Lermods:

actual PB blaster is the best stuff to use. soak it and wait about 15 minutes. If it still doesn't move, soak it again and wait overnight...it will move.

Edit: Just looked this stuff up. Sold locally at the auto parts store on my way home and is in stock. Going to give this method a try tonight. Many thanks!!!

#9052 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

With Pirates and Guardians being announced, this Thread should be humming with machines for sale soon!

Well then, allow me to start.

I'm not buying GOTG, but know someone that might be and may pick up a game from his collection to free up space. But with another game coming in over the next month, I'll be at capacity too and something needs to go for all this to work.

Therefore, I'm thinking of parting with my Batman Forever, good players condition, plays great, LED's.

PM if interested.
Will only accept partial trades if it's something I can put in my parents' house (see: personal space issue above). Clean EM's, early SS, system 11, basically something to complement/balance the ST I put at their place.

#9063 1 year ago

Had a few people ask about Batman Forever. Had no idea what to price it at on the spot.

Pinside estimates this is $2310 - 2690... and I have an incoming Congo that seems to be on it's way much faster than anticipated, so let's undercut that range and go with $2300, for a nice players game that's damn fun and plays great. Mega DMD looks awesome. 3rd flipper can actually hit cross ramp. LED's.

Will create Marketplace ad later today.

#9068 1 year ago
Quoted from deluge:

Man, I have the same desire for one, too. I was in Portland, ME this past weekend and told an operator if he ever wanted to sell his I was in. He looked around at his collection of a dozen A-titles, new games, etc. and said it wasn't leaving.

Ah hah, you went to Arcadia National Bar too, huh? Awesome place! Future Spa was off when we were there... but given that it was next to a really nice MB... which in turn was next to 2 dozen other awesome titles, it wasn't a loss.

#9082 1 year ago

Speaking of Marketplace ads, just made one for my Batman Forever. Located in NH (thought my location next to my avatar and profile page gave that away, but had 3 people ask so far).

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 2,300
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “Nice, fun playing, players Batman Forever. Had a few people ask on the Northeast FS thread how much I wanted, and because I didn't know I looked up the Pinside range for this tit...”
2017-11-03
Manchester, NH

#9085 1 year ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

You have your privacy setting too high. There is no location next to your avatar and your profile lists your locations as "Unknown, captain!"

Aight, didn't know I had it set up like that. Fixed!

#9181 1 year ago

Shout out & good buyer alert for vassq for not only picking up my Batman Forever tonight, but getting clever and squeezing in an EM on the way too. F--- I need a truck...

#9186 1 year ago

Update: Thanks to all those that inquired. Batman Forever now sold, listing marked as Sold, Pinside fee paid. No more emails please

The hunt for a fun 80s game begins shortly...

3 weeks later
#9389 1 year ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I couldn’t find the values thing though. Is it an arcade?

I think Values is a weird little Plinko-style quarter dropper & ticket spitter.

#9411 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Selling my Metallica Pro.... game plays well. Cab is in nice shape, playfield is good. DMD works great, no sound issues. I changed out a few songs per some Metallica fans recommendations. I also added LEDs (not that LED lights add to the value, but figured I would say). Has the snake decal mod. Has the Mezel electric chair hat mod but I didn't hook it up. Joe L has cranked out some big scores on this. $4500/BRO located in Manchester NH

This is a fun ass MET Pro, and I believe I'm responsible for at least the Atlas Rise song change. That song rules.

My son is going to be BS when he next visits your house and this game isn't there anymore. But at least there's always Luci

#9425 1 year ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Um, on MET, leds certainly add "curb appeal". I remember seeing mine NIB pin when I first turned it on. I thought, "This looks old and crappy". :p

Haha did you just quote me when you meant to quote Badazz???

1 month later
#9839 1 year ago

I flag those all the time.

Also, I constantly flag the Gottlieb Gold Wings in VT.

Had a discussion with the seller because the ad said it both worked... yet didn’t function. Was going to go up there and check it out when I was heading up there.

I go to VT for the weekend with the family, and the seller never responds while I’m up there.

Fast forward a few weeks, and on CL, NOW he’s “sold” that one, yet miraculously has a SECOND Gold Wings for sale with the same pictures!

Hope that guy gets all the flags possible, and his wife cheats on him too.
(Too harsh? Don’t care. No love for scammers)

#9853 1 year ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

It's funny cauz here in VT I have never seen these adds on CL and I check daily?

The VT CL is typically very sparse (I check it weekly as I go up there to see family fairly regularly). The ones mentioned are actually on the NH and surrounding CL's.

1 month later
#10275 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

That's exactly what Automated would like their customers to think.

And it's reasons like that why (according to those pics) they still have WNBJM and X-Men in stock NIB.

#10287 1 year ago
Quoted from weasley:

Anyone have a decent Gottlieb Super Soccer for sale? They were all over the place last summer and now that I’m looking I haven’t seen one.

Wasn’t there one posted on CL right by you like this week?

1 week later
#10333 1 year ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

Possibly looking for a nice Data East Checkpoint... in or around the Eastern NY area. The more I watch videos of it, the more I think i would like to own one.

A bit of a drive, but this has been FS for months.

maine.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#10680 1 year ago
Quoted from PinVision:

Another price drop NIB Iron Maiden LE

Until you break the $9K price point, it's still a price increase.

2 months later
#11225 1 year ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I have played this game several times, and the description is accurate.

2nd

#11237 1 year ago
Quoted from New_England:

Sorry, got the numbers mixed up and had it in my head that you wanted $2900.
I do agree that yours is not in bad condition. I just don’t want to have to fix the switches myself and have to spend extra money right off delivery to get it working 100%.

That's why personx99 suggested you take it to PM.

I know you're probably new to this and all, but this thread brings together a lot of people in our region. It just so happens max_badazz is one of the good people in this hobby, with a very good reputation and lots of sales history (just look at his Collection History!) so when you get the price (and machine) wrong, people are going to raise an eyebrow. I've personally bought 3 games from him and have had nothing but great things to say about the price and description. I always knew exactly what I was getting, and was content with what I was paying.

Also, if a switch or two is out of your comfort zone, any used game over 5 min away from your house poses a threat of a switch failure. By the time you get it home, something will almost assuredly come loose. You need to be able to replace a $7 switch, or be able to resolder wires that broke off after a bumpy ride.

1 week later
#11332 1 year ago

Any of you VT’ers the guy who got the 2 pins in a white F-150 on 89 south today? Looked like a nice little haul, a Skylab and what looked like an 80s Williams.

If so, you got the honk and the ‘fuck yeah’ devil horns from Yoko!

#11336 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

After all those posts, and yet another poke, I have a better chance at finding a MM for $1000 than you have of getting Max’s SP.
And BTW, have you figured out that you’re putting your posts inside the box of what you’re trying to quote?

Was just about to say, by doing so it’s an altered quote and thus needs to be edited/moderated.

#11382 1 year ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

This is sold. pending pickup.

Not surprised in the least. Great game, great price. Congrats.

1 month later
#11654 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

People with cell phones typically keep the number even they move. Great deal if true

True. I did that with my MA cell in NH. But it still doesn’t explain the wrong state written.

4 weeks later
#11963 10 months ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Just a reminder in case anyone around here missed it. 10$ raffle tickets. 200 sold. Goes to project pinball to help get a machine setup in the Ronald MacDonald house here in New Haven. Winner gets this nice and clean and shopped out Team One. Pulling the name at the 24 Hour Final Battle this weekend. Let’s get this thing sold out!
-Jim
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/teamonepinballmachineraffle-sanctum24hrbattle

Oh hells yeah. Just entered.

4 months later
#13018 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Trina's? If so it plays and looks great.

If so, sad to see it go. Hope a worthy replacement takes its spot!

2 weeks later
#13224 5 months ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Machine - For Sale

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro)

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Decided it was time to head in a different direction. For sale is my Iron Maiden pro. Just took it out of the box recently, literally. Super low plays (only 4). My kids didn’t li...”

1 hour ago

Patchogue, NY

6,000 (Firm)

PinLen83

Do not waste my time. Firm.

Ooof. Try harder. You can’t.

4 weeks later
3 months later
#14456 19 days ago

My son wants a music pin, so to fund it I have two games FS.

Spiderman - Nice condition, lots of extras (shaker, sandman mod, LED's, spider speaker inserts...etc.). $4600
Disco Fever - Yeah, it's a DF, what can you do? But hey it's a working solid state for less than the price of most EM's on CL. $700

Pics and descriptions on Boston and NH CL. Can help with loading. Will consider a package deal for both.

(Edit - Adding full names above so there's no questions about the titles. Thought both were hyperlinked here)

#14461 17 days ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

My son wants a music pin, so to fund it I have two games FS.
Spiderman - Nice condition, lots of extras (shaker, sandman mod, LED's, spider speaker inserts...etc.). $4600
Disco Fever - Yeah, it's a DF, what can you do? But hey it's a working solid state for less than the price of most EM's on CL. $700
Pics and descriptions on Boston and NH CL. Can help with loading. Will consider a package deal for both.
(Edit - Adding full names above so there's no questions about the titles. Thought both were hyperlinked here)

DF is spoken for.

Stern Spider-Man still available.

#14480 16 days ago
Quoted from Mistermoberg:

If you need a game moved the first week of September - MESSAGE THE MÖBE!

You can't just give yourself a nickname. You have to earn that.

I will propose -

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
£ 58.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 9.95
$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 35.00
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 16.00
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Multigame
$ 58.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside