IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barakawins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20081 3 years ago

Stern Star Wars Pro - Comic edition for trade. HUO, new shaker installed and comic art blades!

Looking for the following titles. Maybe others as well.

Tron Pro
Stranger Things pro/premium
Jurassic Park - pro/premium
Attack from Mars - Williams
Addams Family
Twilight Zone
Tales of the Arabian Knights

#20126 3 years ago

System 11 or System 11A mpu wanted. Does anyone have one for sale, working?

#20156 3 years ago

New sales price on Fishtales is around $1k I guess... Is that right?

#20158 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

My buddy Charlie told me I need to be competitive with my pricing when I put my FT up for sale so I guess I'll have to list it at $999.

Good price.. Very good. Good thinking!

#20184 3 years ago

I have a very nice original 4 player Gauntlet in NJ $2k. PM if interested.

1 week later
#20290 2 years ago

Jungle Lord - Shopped with premium LEDS, new legs, leg levelers, fully rebuilt power supply with new caps. Pics on marketplace $2200 obo - Trades Welcome.
Pics on marketplace.

#20316 2 years ago

System 11 or 11A mpu wanted. Anyone have a working one for sale? PM me with price.

1 week later
#20396 2 years ago

Jungle Lord For sale - North NJ - Fully shopped, beautiful playfield, rebuilt power supply with new capacitors. Pics on marketplace. Priced to sell at $2k.
Trades welcome. + cash my way depending on trade.

1 week later
#20454 2 years ago

Looking for a system 11 or 11a mpu in working condition. PM if anyone has one for sale.

2 weeks later
#20733 2 years ago

Jurassic Park - The Lost World F/S. Fully shopped with premium LEDS installed and CR2032 battery on mpu. Beautiful inside and out PM for pics and/or video.

#20804 2 years ago

Jurassic Park - The lost World - F/S. Full premium LEDs, playfield was torn down and new rubbers installed. Snagger works great and the egg is in eggsellent condition. $3600. Trades welcome. Games I'm currently looking with cash on my end:

Stranger things Pro
Dead Pool Pro
Tron Pro

Maybe interested in others. Pics are in marketplace.

1 month later
#21283 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

If anyone was wondering about the AFM at the NJ estate sale, don't waste your time.

Where is this estate sale?

1 week later
#21365 2 years ago

Anyone have a metallica pro for sale? PM Me.

#21380 2 years ago

7 Pinball Machines for sale - 1 stop! All need some work here and there but are complete aside from Pinbot which needs a topper. All have very nice presentable playfields. Some needs switch adjustments, all need shop out and some work fully. 14k takes them all in one shot. Still money to be made on these.

Gottlieb James Bond 007
Pinbot (missing topper)
Tomcat F14 (new LED displays)
Mata Hari
Jungle Lord
Black Knight
Swords of Fury

Pics of machines can be sent at request.

****Trades for newer sterns considered****

Added over 3 years ago:

Splitting apart all machines for local sale. Cash on glass customers first. Can work out sale for all as bulk deal as well.

Gottlieb James Bond 007
Pinbot (missing topper)
Tomcat F14 (new LED displays)
Mata Hari
Jungle Lord
Black Knight
Swords of Fury

Pics of machines can be sent at request.

****Trades for newer sterns considered****

1 week later
#21487 2 years ago

Here are pics of machines.

Quoted from jcar302:

Have a pretty decent players millionaire to sell.
Green wolfpac LED displays (looks really good, and if u aren't into that, he will sell you the parts to change the color pretty easy), Clean and shopped. NVram, clear rubber, leds. Quite a few new parts, so should be pretty reliable (my QC team consisting of my 4 and 6 year olds haven't been able to break it)
Some chipped and cracked plastics and wear around the circle where most have it.
Was going to put it at my fathers to get my cyclone back, but i purchased other pins and currently i don't have the room to bring cyclone home.

$1500 firm.
I will move it to the garage.
Anybody that has bought or sold me a pin knows I'm pretty easy to work with.
I'll make an ad in a couple days, more than happy to donate if someone here buys it.
Pm me with your phone number for pics.

Not sure if needed but I have a mint NOS millionaire translite F/S that goes with this. $50.00

#21610 2 years ago
Quoted from benlaurence:

Looking for a Stern KISS pro or a Stern Pirates… anyone have one for sale?

I know someone with a HUO Kiss pro. $7.5k firm. PM if you want contact info.

#21653 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Could you share your magic powers with us lowly New Yorkers?

There's a guy on NYC Craigslist asking $13.5K for his Ruby Red WOZ that needs your attention!

He's also got a LOTR for $8K.

What a scam that is. Good luck picking these up..

#21677 2 years ago

Hi all, I need a lockdown bar for a system 7 pin like black knight, jungle lord, etc.. anyone have one they want to part with? PM Me.

#21722 2 years ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Anybody have a playfield protector for Demolition Man?

Also need the upper flipper ramp A-17785

Try cointaker, he sells them now.

1 week later
#21795 2 years ago

Star Wars Comic Pro. 6500 obo. Trades welcome. Metallica trade to the front. Pics on marketplace

#21803 2 years ago

1995 Dirty Harry - for sale

Shopped with full LEDS and flashers, Titan rubbers, "slick gun" mod installed, cabinet flipper button protectors installed and ball trough LED strip. Looks and plays fantastic. Ramps are clean and clear. Very nice machine to add to your collection. $5k (obo). Or willing to trade for:

AFM (Bally)
Metallica Pro/Premium
Tron Pro

+/- cash

#21827 2 years ago

Yes.... Started at $4500, went to $5500, $6500 and now $8k and it's stock with no mods and needs repair at $8k. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

#21893 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Saw an Addams Family in NJ on Facebook.

Yeah, it' s only $20k.

#21910 2 years ago

Stern Star Wars Pro - comic F/S with mods. Pics on market place. $6200 or trade.. I'm open to titles. Also +/- cash.

2 weeks later
#22031 2 years ago

Looking for Metallica Pro if anyone has one for sale in NJ/NY/PA/CT areas.

#22055 2 years ago

Dirty Harry Posted today. Pics on Marketplace. Cash on the glass or trade up/down. Tron or metallica to the front of the line.

1 week later
#22153 2 years ago

How much for the SE?

2 weeks later
#22349 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Feelers,
1998 C5 Corvette coupe, red, six speed, she’s fast
Clean title in hand. Will consider modern sterns for trade

How about trade my Williams Corvette for your 1998 Coupe!

#22350 2 years ago

Pinball Part out: 1984 Williams Laser Cue (SALE PENDING FOR ENTIRE GAME LESS MPU/Driver)

I'll be parting out a 1984 Williams Laser Cue. Cabinet has been painted over but can be a good restore candidate for a good stencil job for any system 7 title.
Playfield on this one is worn. Everything else is there and works.

MPU/Driver are spoken for. Everything else is available. PM if anyone wants something off of this machine. Otherwise, I can let the entire game go for $600.00. Lots of good system 7 parts here.

1 week later
#22445 2 years ago

Tron Pinball - Arcade Cab needed - Doesn't need to be working.

Looking for a Tron video game mod cabinet if anyone has a broken one for sale.

#22446 2 years ago

Anyone have a trashed bally playfield? I need the ball trough roller switch at the eject hole.

#22448 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Why not get a Cherry microswitch and make your own? I’m about to try it and have seen it done.

Yeah, I thought of it but would rather just the lever.

#22469 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Flanker Not sure what your timeframe is, but I might have some Stern 6 digit displays in a month or two.

Pinash if you have some burn free working 6 digit ones and Flanker Doesn't takem, I'll take em

1 week later
#22549 2 years ago

Wanted: Metallica Pro - can drive to NY/NJ/PA/CT areas to pick up

#22556 2 years ago

Nice No Good Gofers for trade (has full leds, new rottendog mpu with NVRAM installed, mirror blades). Looking to trade for something new.

Games I would consider + / - cash depending on title..

Metallica
Star Trek Premium or LE
Fish Tales

Maybe others

#22564 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone looking for a Wonka limited edition? Number of titles I would trade for.

Which titles?

#22591 2 years ago

No Good Gofers For sale or trade. Pics on marketplace.

2 weeks later
#22723 2 years ago

Levi, you may want to limit your price dealings or you'll get banning prices.

#22726 2 years ago

No Good Gofers for sale or trade... Pics on marketplace.

1 week later
#22863 2 years ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Looking to buy something to freshen up the line up that won't break the bank too bad ($4k - 8k ish). Big fan of 90s pins so some that come to mind: Earthshaker, Whirlwind, Creature, RCT, RBION, TOM. Need not be perfect or collector quality. Players condition ok. Prefer 100% working but open minded. Let me know what you have TY.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/125183
NGG

#22897 2 years ago

1980 Bally Rolling Stones - For Sale if anyone is interested. Very nice cabinet and back glass. Playfield was nicely touched up in areas and sealed. Playfield protector installed, full LEDS and alltek lamp driver board installed. Shopped with new rubbers, ball and brand new pop bumper caps. Magnetic Rolling Stones Apron iinstalled. Driver board rebuilt with new capacitors and regulated. No missing digits. New Legs and teflon leg levelers. I a lot of love went into this machine.
PM if interested.

Trades for newer Stern Pinball machines considered.

#22906 2 years ago

Thinking of selling my awesome Cosmic Gunfight. Has LEDS, led displays, removable playfield protector and new power supply. Plays solid and is from my personal game room.

#22973 2 years ago

Some Games I will have up shortly in case anyone is intersted. All are shopped, fully working with LEDS and some have additional maintenance done to them and add ons.

Cosmic Gunfight
Bally Rolling Stones
Stern Nine Ball

1 week later
#23030 2 years ago

Big Betty's Truck Stop. Shopped with super bright leds, correct 1" balls installed, playfield was stripped, cleaned and waxed. All switches adjusted, cleaned and working flawlessly. Plays super fast. Very nice example. Can send pics and video. $3500

#23076 2 years ago
Quoted from funrudy:

Just curious, Any Interest on a Restored Williams FunHouse for $10K?
New Doug Huse Cabinet
New Decals
New PF
NOS Plastics
Signed translite
Located in NW NJ.

Trade ya my $10k Terminator 2?

#23113 2 years ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Plays great, but has a light board issue. Does some crazy light stuff. I'm on the list for the 2.0 kit from JJP.

Maybe replace light board with 7.5 boards?

#23149 2 years ago

I have a Super T2 for sale. Playfield has zero wear. Was fully stripped, cleaned, waxed and rubbered. Gun was fully dis-assembled, new trigger spring installed and lubed properly with Sil Glide. Canon gear box was fully dis-assembled, cleaned thoroughly, all gears lubed with Sil Glide. Canon was removed and degreased as well as the receiving grommet. Sil glide applied. Ramps were flame polished. Off board battery pack installed. Teflon Leg levelers. General Illumination was re-pinned with trifurcon pins, new headers and molex housing. Game plays extremely fast. No credit dots. Super example of T2.

#23151 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Price? Trade wants?

Please Pm for price.. and trade offers.

2 weeks later
#23236 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Anyone looking to part with an Alice Cooper Nightmares Castle? Thanks

Great buyer here...

1 week later
#23293 2 years ago

Stern - 9 ball for sale - North NJ - pics in marketplace

#23297 2 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Anyone got a terminator 2 for sale thanks

PM sent

#23322 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Fully shopped/refurbished “Pretty nice Gorgar up for sale. Shopped a while back with new rubbers and sunlight LED’s. Nice shiny legs, shooter rebuilt. Boards had been gone through a while

This will not last long at all! If I had room, I'd take it.

#23372 2 years ago

HUO Sopranos - Squeaky clean with all items stapled as they should be. Trade only. Super low plays. Mint..
Looking for trade only. Newer Sterns...

Partial interested trade list (premium or le only)
Dead pool
Ghost Busters
Cactus Canyon

#23383 2 years ago

I played this machine. Very clean and nice example.

#23411 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

eah, every "who got that wildly underpriced game on Facebook marketplace?!?!?!" post ends the same way, as you described.

Lady probably got 50 messages in 10 minutes. You cannot blame her.

A shame as I was out in Livingston a couple days ago picking up a Pinbot! Would have been sweet...

I guess you took that roached pinbot out there. It was pretty beat.

#23413 2 years ago

Levi post a pic of that pristine playfield.

#23415 2 years ago

Post a pic of pristine. Thanks for taking it.

#23418 2 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

his is such a weird back and forth Get a room you two!

Nah we're just having fun. It's healthy right Levi?

#23420 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Us Tri-staters gotta keep it light!
I honestly can't believe we've never managed to make a deal on anything at this point...it's been like 20 years.

Yeah. It's been a long long time. Time goes fast when having fun. I'm sure we will make a deal down the line.

#23439 2 years ago

Have Terminator 2 - Fully shopped with super bright LEDS, new rubbers, beautiful playfield and cab, NVram installed. Gun handle rebuilt, motor gear box rebuilt. Nicest T2 I've ever had.

Also, Judge Dredd. Fully shopped, super bright LEDS installed (almost done), Fully working. Dead World mod installed. Nice cabinet. Couple of scrapes here and there. Plays awesome!

Looking to trade one or both for something else to switch things up. Mostly looking for Stern Pinballs at this time or a WPC Williams title.

#23491 2 years ago

WOZ Ruby Red for sale - North NJ - Pics on marketplace

#23520 2 years ago

Judge Dredd - Just finished shopping out completely. New Topper, LEDS balls, rubbers, all ramps removed and playfield cleaned thoroughly. Dead World mod with latest eprom installed. Judge target stickers installed. Dead world mod installed, Nvram, new target ledge installed. REally nice game with some bumps, bruises. No playfield wear.

#23535 2 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

I don't understand why price would be a secret?
You did publicly say it was for sale, mine as well put a price or an ad to it too.
-Mike

Mike, like others have said, there is a price threshold so I'd prefer that someone PM me if interested for price. I'd also consider trades.

#23553 2 years ago

Home use only Sopranos. "Like a time capsule" condition. Pics on marketplace.

2 weeks later
#23689 2 years ago

Beautifully shopped T2 - Nvram installed. Cannon fully dis-assembled, removed and properly lubed with Sil Glide. Motor gear box opened, gears cleaned and lubed properly. New drop target under skull installed. Gun handled fully dis-assembled. New spring installed. Cabinet is in beautiful shape. No wear anywhere. Pics upon request. Looking to sell or trade. This machine will not disappoint. Cash +/- depending on title traded.

2 weeks later
#23844 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Have a Road Kings I'm looking to sell. Fully working, LEDs, nice playfield and cabinet is in fairly good shape. 1600

Great price and good game. This should go rather quick.

4 weeks later
#24044 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Anyone have a DE Simpsons for sale?

Very good game. Highly underrated.

#24096 1 year ago

Wizard of Oz Ruby Red -75th anniversary for sale. Trade up/down considered. Stranger things Le to the front of the line. Pics on marketplace

1 week later
#24172 1 year ago

Looking for a Star Wars Premium. Any local sales? PM me.

#24175 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

I think they are running them later this year if you can be patient like Yoda says...Movie artwork is my understanding.

Good info! Thanks.

#24309 1 year ago

I'm may be looking to do a two for one trade... Diner and Taxi. Both games are fully LED'd, shopped, maintained and power supplies rebuilt. Both games have lots of upgrades. I'll be happy to go over them if we can work out the trade. Looking to trade both for any of these titles +/- cash.

Stranger Things (Premium/LE)
Godzilla (LE)
Addams Family
Cactus Canyon (original w/revisited)
Star Trek (LE)

2 weeks later
#24580 1 year ago

GREED… it’s all ours

3 months later
#25440 1 year ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Woz ecle price lowered to $10,500 add in market place.

Very nice game. I played this one.

1 week later
#25492 1 year ago

Looking for some Dr. Dude Plastics. Big Shot Plastic (sits under big shot dude figure) and the love of rock n roll plastic. PM if you have these for sale. Thanks.

1 week later
#25604 1 year ago

Considering trading - Taxi - Full LEDS, removable playfield protector, insert decals replaced where needed, no cracked plastics, NVRAM and power supply rebuilt. LED displays installed. Super playing and looking machine.

Also, Diner - Full LEDS, super condition, NVRAM rebuilt power supply. Tea cub is original and nice and clear. Diner art blades also installed.

Considering trade only. Maybe 2 for one. Looking for mainly newer stern titles.

1 week later
#25667 1 year ago

I have a Tomcat F14 up for sale in the marketplace. Needs a good shop job, beacon rubber. Will restore nicely. $2200.

1 week later
#25746 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a Godzilla Prem cash on glass sale? PM me if you have one available and location.

#25804 1 year ago
Quoted from Butch2099:I think this guy is scamming & collecting deposits from people. Changed locations, lies, price changes, machines available, not available, and says people are jerking him around..newyork.craigslist.org link

Oh yeah.. He's a total scam artist. He's been through facebook and pinside community. Stay way.

#25827 1 year ago

Bally Wizard coming up for sale soon. Fully shopped and working. super nice playfield. Cab very nice aside from some minor bruises/bumps. All new bulbs and locks installed. Ready to play.

#25873 1 year ago

Attack from Mars Wanted - Bally. PM with price and location. Cash on the glass sale.

1 week later
#25930 1 year ago

Happy Thanksgiving all! Cosmic Gunfight Pinball for trade. Pics on marketplace.

#25965 1 year ago

Bally Wizard for Sale - $2400 obo - easy ground level load. Shopped with all new #47 bulbs installed. Plays great. Pics on marketplace

1 week later
#26041 1 year ago

Bally Wizard. Lowered for quick sale. 2k. Pics on marketplace.

2 weeks later
#26141 1 year ago

A few games I’m considering trading or letting go.

Williams Indiana Jones
Cosmic gunfight
Funhouse

All are nice shape with leds and some mods. Funhouse has all new ramps and pinduino ramp kit installed. Looking for Godzilla prem/le, newer stern titles,

1 month later
#26527 1 year ago

Looking for a color dmd or led if you have a spare and no longer using. PM with price. This will be going into a theatre of magic. But doesn't need to be specific.

3 months later
#27306 11 months ago

Black Knight 2000 - pics on marketplace. Trades accepted too! Looking for mainly WPC 89 or 95 titles. Cash + / - depending on title.

#27316 11 months ago

I have a nice firepower I'm considering listing for trade or sale. Totally redone.. Power supply rebuilt, 40 pin inter connect pins (male/female) changed, NVRAM, LEDS installed, removable playfield protector installed, fully shopped. All switches adjusted and working as they should. Displays are all sharp. Typical cab dings here and there. But not bad at all. This is a very nice fire power.

1 week later
#27414 10 months ago

BK2000 for sale on Mktplace with pics. Get ready to battle!

#27424 10 months ago

Black Knight 2000 back up for sale. Buyer couldn't make transport. Pics on marketplace.

#27474 10 months ago

BK2000 price lowered to $3950 on mktplace

Also, considering putting up my super nice Theatre of Magic loaded with color LED, newer trunk with chains and lock, side blades, tiger saw mod with real spinning blade installed. New legs and teflon leg levelers. NVRAM installed on mpu.

3 months later
#28359 7 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I have two boxes of assorted incandescent bulbs. If there are any purists that want them, they are free. You can either pick them up or I’ll ship them (you pay shipping). The boxes weigh about 10 lbs. assorted 55/44/906/89 bulbs. Pinside won’t let me post a pic of the boxes in this thread.

PM Sent

1 month later
#28792 5 months ago

considering selling my data east teenage mutant ninja turtles. Fully operational with NVRAM installed. GI connector addressed properly. Needs shop job and has playfield wear like most. These don't come up much.

3 weeks later
#29000 4 months ago

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Data East - For sale - North NJ. Pics on marketplace. Priced to sell!

#29049 4 months ago

Super nice silver ball mania coming up soon on marketplace!

#29064 4 months ago

Williams Indiana Jones up for sale on Marketplace.

Trades I'm looking for are: Bally Attack from Mars, maybe other Bally Williams titles.

1 week later
#29138 4 months ago

Silverball Mania for sale or trade. Shopped with new rubbers, altek mpu and full leds. Pictures on marketplace.Super nice playfield

#29146 4 months ago

Silverball mania

Machine - For Sale
Silverball Mania Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Welcome to Silverball Mania! This is a super nice Silverball mania for sale. Game is fully shopped with new rubbers, ball and full super bright LEDS installed. Has brand new Altek ...”
2023-12-12
Westwood, NJ
2,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 170 times

Indiana Jones

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

1 week later
#29213 3 months ago

Indiana Jones for sale.

Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure for sale on marketplace. [Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

#29249 3 months ago
Quoted from billsgto:

I just listed a very nice Tron Pro if anyone is looking for one.

Machine - For Sale

TRON: Legacy (Pro)

New ad!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for your consideration is a really nice Tron. It has all the bells and whistles and is in really nice shape. Cash only since I am out of room.

-screen printed cab
-New Glass
...”

16 hours ago

York, PA
(163 mi)

billsgto

Super nice game.

#29284 3 months ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

I doubt prices will ever fall back down to what I paid for everything I own in my basement arcade, but if they do, that would be awesome too. I'm into everything I own down there for nothing, so doesn't bother me. Let me know when I can grab a POTC for $3.8k

A POTC for $3.8k may not be far off base in the future.

1 week later
#29431 3 months ago
Quoted from Baggerman:

heads up.. WOZ on marketplace. Freehold area, no legs, missing glass, not sure about if it is running or not. 9500 just seen the ad.

Hmmmm.. Where's the beef? No bargain here. It's a standard game with missing parts.

#29459 3 months ago

TRADE: ColorDMD for ColorLED
Most of my games are colorled so I'd like to make them uniform. PM for trade.

#29472 3 months ago

TRADE: ColorDmd for ColorLED. Have a bunch of colorled games and want to make all uniform. PM if you want to do the trade

2 weeks later
#29610 85 days ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Also looking for an AFM under 10k.

Looking for one well under $10k as well, Bally that is.

2 weeks later
#29894 68 days ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Nicest (and least expensive) Metallica in south Jersey. If trading I can do the driving within 91.5 miles

Machine - For Trade

For sale/trade: Metallica (Pro) LED version

Featured

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$7000 cash or trade...Will consider trades for other Sterns

Metallica Pro (later model LED version) in excellent condition with the following mods:
- Color DMD
- Speaker logos
-Sp...”

7 days ago

Medford, NJ
(89 mi)

mbl1116

This is a super nice Metallica. Great game too!

Trade

1 week later
#29926 61 days ago

Williams Indiana Jones up on marketplace for sale. Super nice example, priced to sell.
Would consider trade.. Looking for Bally AFM. Maybe others which are not in my collection. Looking for Bally or Williams mostly.

2 weeks later
#30026 46 days ago

Three super nice pins for sale. As for trades, looking for Bally AFM.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For your consideration, Williams - Indiana Jones - The Pinball Adventure. Super nice shape and recently shopped. Has the following upgrades: ColorLED Screen (Could swap for colord...”
20 days ago
Westwood, NJ
12,500 (OBO)

1 week later
#30081 39 days ago

Two games up for sale:

Williams Indiana Jones
Williams Fishtales

both on markeptlace.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider barakawins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=barakawins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.