IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 432 of 607.
#21551 2 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

I'd be interested, but I'm too far away here at the jersey shore. If only I lived in the Northeastern US.

They have these things called "highways" though in your state they are littered with traffic stops called toll booths.

#21552 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

They have these things called "highways" though in your state they are littered with traffic stops called toll booths.

The Jpop Deep Root Memorial Freeway? What will that asshole think of next?!

Somebody gotta head back to Trenton and get us a shitload of dimes!!!!

Man lack of ability to post gifs here is killing me

#21553 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Somebody gotta head back to Trenton and get us a shitload of dimes!!!!

The good ol days of heaving change into the chute.. and missing. damnit.

#21554 2 years ago

Bugs bunny sold
High speed pending
Elvira pending
Space station pending

Grand lizard unshopped 2300
Cyclone 2300
Riverboat gambler stunningly nice 2400
Pinbot 2400
Radical 6300
Mystery Castle 4950

#21555 2 years ago

Are people confusing the Northeast with New England again? Because the entire state of NJ is most definitely in the Northeast.

#21557 2 years ago

I love how I'm farther north than a lot of Maryland, yet I'm *not* in the NE area.

#21558 2 years ago

To me, northeast is everything from DC up. Below DC is known as sh!thole

** except SC ...love that state.

#21559 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Second of two Grand Lizards. Yes, it will come with a lockdown bar and playfield glass Plays 100%. New power board. New plastics. New rubbers. New wolfpacc displays. (note: the...”
2021-08-25
Troy, NY
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 505 times

#21560 2 years ago
Quoted from frunch:I'd be interested, but I'm too far away here at the jersey shore. If only I lived in the Northeastern US.

Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Are people confusing the Northeast with New England again? Because the entire state of NJ is most definitely in the Northeast.

And aren't you so happy to have us here with you?

#21561 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I love how I'm farther north than a lot of Maryland, yet I'm *not* in the NE area.

You don't want to be Maryland, and you don't want to be Pennsylvania. Just be glad that you're where you are and not really defined by any other states around you. And have you seen how the people in Virginia drive? Holy shit.

No...just be happy you're in West Virginia, where pepperoni rolls are inexplicably the best in the country. Now, for the love of God, stop posting and get back in the coal mine. West Virginia is one of the few states that can pull us out of this energy hell hole we're sliding into.

#21562 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You don't want to be Maryland, and you don't want to be Pennsylvania. Just be glad that you're where you are and not really defined by any other states around you. And have you seen how the people in Virginia drive? Holy shit..

Just left Maryland for good after being there 10 years and Virginia a good 7 before that. Can confirm holy shit on what you call driving alone.

#21563 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And have you seen how the people in Virginia drive? Holy shit.

Off-topic, but holy f*cking HE-double hockey sticks. I finally udnerstand 'road rage'.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

No...just be happy you're in West Virginia, where pepperoni rolls are inexplicably the best in the country. Now, for the love of God, stop posting and get back in the coal mine. West Virginia is one of the few states that can pull us out of this energy hell hole we're sliding into.

I laughed. Thanks. I think.

#21564 2 years ago

Technically, only Connecticut, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Vermont are considered “New England”. Jersey is certainly in the north east.

#21565 2 years ago

As Lord of this thread I hereby decree that F'n' New Jersey is in the Northeast. So it is written, so it shall be.

#21566 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Jurassic Park Pro or Stranger Things Pro? I have cash, or a Munsters Premium to trade if you add cash.

#21567 2 years ago

Before we get back to selling pinball machines/ posting Craigslist ads I just want you all to know I’m from Maryland.

Bet you didn’t know That!!

#21568 2 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

As Lord of this thread I hereby decree that F'n' New Jersey is in the Northeast. So it is written, so it shall be.

He has spoken.

And all the congregation said Amen, praise be the thread lord.

#21569 2 years ago

Open the gates and New Jersey will come!

#21570 2 years ago

If the delta variant wipes out my location (again) I’ll have both available.

Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Anyone looking to sell a Jurassic Park Pro or Stranger Things Pro? I have cash, or a Munsters Premium to trade if you add cash.

#21571 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ugh, sorry to hear you might have to deal with that. Good luck

#21572 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Hope not. But at least you have titles that are
Easy to liquidate.

#21574 2 years ago

I’ve only driven through Connecticut a handful of times, but can someone please explain to me why drivers there drive so damn slow?

#21575 2 years ago
Quoted from Cmjb13:

I’ve only driven through Connecticut a handful of times, but can someone please explain to me why drivers there drive so damn slow?

Every day is Sunday there.

#21576 2 years ago
Quoted from Cmjb13:

They told their chauffeurs to go slow. Don’t want to drop the China as they sip their coffee.

#21577 2 years ago

Is there a mid-Atlantic Pinside thread? NJ can be in that too, but no New Englanders! I don’t know about WV, will need a poll. Someone look into this right away.

#21578 2 years ago
Quoted from oPinsesame:

Is there a mid-Atlantic Pinside thread? NJ can be in that too, but no New Englanders! I don’t know about WV, will need a poll. Someone look into this right away.

I still like looking in the NE thread even though I am in MD. I have done lots of deals where you drive up 95 and meet in the middle...

Ok back to business. Still have a beautiful Totan. Looking for Tron, TZ or Stern Indy. I;m not sure but even thinking about a DI pin. Love the game just not the name.

#21579 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale DILE for $8,200, local pickup. Re-listing, I had a trade pending but it fell through, now looking to sell outright. I'm the second owner. DILE #0767. Cabinet and playfiel...”
2022-02-15
Braintree, MA
8,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 70 days
Viewed: 3336 times

#21580 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a huo one only game I would have for trade is a huo Austin powers Looking for either a huo Aerosmith pro or premium”
2021-08-26
Coaldale, PA
Wanted
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 452 times

#21581 2 years ago

WWFRR up for sale or trade. Ad in marketplace

#21582 2 years ago

Back to the all important for sale thread. I'll be listing my Black Hole shortly. $2800
Thanks

#21583 2 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Back to the all important for sale thread. I'll be listing my Black Hole shorty. $2800
Thanks

Does that have shorter legs or something, or is it just a nickname you gave it?

#21584 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Before we get back to selling pinball machines/ posting Craigslist ads I just want you all to know I’m from Maryland.
Bet you didn’t know That!!

The O's just won a game.

#21585 2 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

The O's just won a game.

They are so bad...Hard to watch. CrazyLevi and I have done some deals and great he admits he has Md roots

#21586 2 years ago

I have a HUO Star Wars LE loaded with mods + R2D2 topper I’d like to trade for a Black Knight LE w/ Stern topper. Not looking to sell. Would also be into a pro or premium + cash to me. Can drive to meet up within 5 hours of Buffalo, will pay Pinside fee upon successful transaction cheers.

#21587 2 years ago

WTB one of the following;

Corvette, Whirlwind, Monster bash (original only) stern Spider-Man (original red)

Lmk what you may have.

Thanks, James

#21588 2 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Does that have shorter legs or something, or is it just a nickname you gave it?

Good old spell check got me! Lol.

#21589 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I have a HUO Star Wars LE loaded with mods + R2D2 topper I’d like to trade for a Black Knight LE w/ Stern topper. Not looking to sell. Would also be into a pro or premium + cash to me. Can drive to meet up within 5 hours of Buffalo, will pay Pinside fee upon successful transaction cheers.

You're nuts.

#21590 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

WTB one of the following;
Corvette, Whirlwind, Monster bash (original only) stern Spider-Man (original red)
Lmk what you may have.
Thanks, James

No agenda here, honestly just curious. Why “original only” on Monster Bash? Issues with the new remakes? I’ve considered picking up a remake so wondering if it is not as good as the original. Thanks!

#21591 2 years ago
Quoted from Mapalot:

No agenda here, honestly just curious. Why “original only” on Monster Bash? Issues with the new remakes? I’ve considered picking up a remake so wondering if it is not as good as the original. Thanks!

I like that an original is just that, and that any part on it can be fixed very easily.
I’m personally not a fan of the remakes, their feel, and how they can and have become huge paperweights with a lot of downtime, like MM that runs a giant pcb board under its playfield with micro soldered parts that very few people can fix should one single thing go wrong.
This isn’t the case with any of the originals, there’s decades of documented fixes and tech support.

To each their own I guess, but it’s not for me.

#21592 2 years ago

I like that an original is just that, and that any part on it can be fixed very easily.
I’m personally not a fan of the remakes, their feel…….To each their own I guess, but it’s not for me.

Thanks Shack! Really helpful insights!

#21593 2 years ago

Let's be realistic here. CGC is a thriving company with great customer support. I would venture to say that all the new games are far detached from their old predecessors that are easier to fix. It is now mostly a replace the part as opposed to fix the part in all of the more modern games. Plenty of people are happy with their remakes, with their older games, etc. Play some and see what you like, form your own opinion. Not saying remakes are better or older is better, just saying that there is allot to chose from and pinball is always fun. Read the threads on the remakes, trouble shooting threads etc.

Quoted from Mapalot:

Thanks Shack! Really helpful insights!

#21594 2 years ago

I’m personally not a fan of the remakes, their feel, and how they can and have become huge paperweights with a lot of downtime, like MM that runs a giant pcb board under its playfield with micro soldered parts that very few people can fix should one single thing go wrong.
This isn’t the case with any of the originals, there’s decades of documented fixes and tech support.
To each their own I guess, but it’s not for me.

James, we agree on something!

#21595 2 years ago

I respect being a collector & wanting original but with that nowadays comes an extremely large price tag for a nice example.

But honestly imo you’re buying a game that’s three years old opposed to 23 yo my take is you’re most likely to have issues with original before remake. Btw played both & didn’t notice any difference. So imo if you want a lot of game go remake might be able to get one 6k vs 10 to 12k & Levi’s ad is a joke

#21596 2 years ago

Damn Jersey guys

Quoted from yzfguy:

James, we agree on something!

#21597 2 years ago

Lol,

1) The Jersey Shore is definitely in the North East but not New England. The accents are all wrong.

2) I vote yes on West Virginia being part of the North East Community. Drove 2.5 hours this week to meet a West Virginia guy for a trade. It was in the middle. Driven a heck of a lot longer to get to other NE deals. The bigger the field the bigger the opportunities.

3) and most importantly, as a true NJ guy, for the first time in over a decade, I have hopes the Jets can win more three games in the upcoming season.

#21598 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Drove 2.5 hours this week to meet a West Virginia guy for a trade. It was in the middle. Driven a heck of a lot longer to get to other NE deals.

That is not how geographic regions work.

#21599 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Lol,
1) The Jersey Shore is definitely in the North East but not New England. The accents are all wrong.
2) I vote yes on West Virginia being part of the North East Community. Drove 2.5 hours this week to meet a West Virginia guy for a trade. It was in the middle. Driven a heck of a lot longer to get to other NE deals. The bigger the field the bigger the opportunities.
3) and most importantly, as a true NJ guy, for the first time in over a decade, I have hopes the Jets can win more three games in the upcoming season.

Amen on 1 and 3, Sully!

#21600 2 years ago

I'll go off topic for a second to burden you all with a pinball related buying/selling post (please forgive me in advance).

I played a Stern Monopoly on location and while I don't think it is a title I'd own for the long haul I'm interested to see if anyone has one sitting around collecting dust they want to move. Please let me know if you have one you are looking to sell. Any condition is fine.

There are 30,333 posts in this topic. You are on page 432 of 607.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/432 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.