IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tictacseth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7572 7 years ago

Thinking about getting my 2nd pin, wondering if there's any interest in trading for a shuffle bowler, Tic Tac Strike in good condition.

I'm in north NJ, let me know, thanks!

1 year later
#12335 5 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

WOW!! Must have missed that one!! When was it listed?

Seriously, I knew I was already behind when I saw it about 40 minutes after it was posted!

3 weeks later
#12457 5 years ago

Looking for my next project - North NJ.

5 months later
#13848 4 years ago

i just got an F-14 that I’m going to start cleaning up. Playfield looks really great. I’ll be putting that up soon.

1 week later
#13915 4 years ago

Have three machines listed in Morristown, NJ

Street Fighter 2 for $2k
F-14 Tomcat for $2k
F-14 Project price dropped to $1350

Need to buy another machine, so will pull back one or two of them depending on what sells first. Feel free to message with questions, thanks!

3 weeks later
#14160 4 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Saw that. I'm afraid we're going to drive our own bargains up to normal asking price.

I thought the same thing. It’s close to me, so I want to go, but also think a bunch of us are going to compete against each other haha.

#14211 4 years ago
Quoted from JohnDelNJ:

Did anyone go to the sale?

After some of the posts I decided to skip it, but was also curious if anyone scored a deal.

1 week later
#14260 4 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Players TZ just listed in Marketplace. Cheaper than the last one I had. Plays great!

Machine - For Sale

Twilight Zone

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Located in Hellertown PA 18055

Price is $5600

Ton of pictures >>> https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFLLUsd

Up for sale is a player's condition Bally Twilight Zone pinball machine.
...”

5 hours ago

Lehigh Valley, PA

Butch2099

TAF Still available also. Really nice example!

Mod - For Sale

Addams Family F/S

Used, good condition “Located in Hellertown PA 18055

Asking $7000

Pictures >>>
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFhc1Lb

Up for sale is a Bally Addams Family pinball machine.

Machine is in really nice c...”

13 days ago

Lehigh Valley, PA

Butch2099

Killing me with these TZ deals Butch!

... one of these days!

2 months later
#14745 4 years ago

Let us know who ends up with the T2 in excellent condition with new DMD, new MPU, and new NVRAM for $1,200.00 on Craigs list.

Yup, that’s a scam, they have posted in Denver and Arizona too. They sent me an email, wait it was in MN and would ship it. I said I have a friend right in their town, no shipping needed and to send the address. I’m willing to bet the don’t respond. Haha

1 week later
#14819 4 years ago

Posted up my Doctor Who in Morristown, NJ.

Asking $3400/obo

3 months later
#15411 4 years ago

Anyone have a Slugfest they would trade for my Dredd+cash?

#15412 4 years ago

Ha, other way around, Slugfest+cash for my Dredd .... that was close lol

#15445 4 years ago

Doctor Who is sold. Still have a Judge Dredd for sale or trade.

1 week later
#15480 4 years ago

Just put a TFTC up for sale in Morristown. Asking $3250. Dredd is also still for sale. $2700. Will deal on bundle.

1 month later
#15793 4 years ago

Stern Spider-Man - considering trading or selling. Good condition, LEDs for inserts, GI left incandescent.

Not looking to add cash on my side, just a straight across trade or +cash or 2 for 1 on your side.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

4 weeks later
#16241 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Wish we could stick to buying and selling...
Looking for space station, Grand lizard, Earth Shaker, transporter, Diner

Yeah, I have a Space Station I’ve been thinking about putting on the market, but not sure I want to with all that’s going on.

#16245 4 years ago

Space Station $2k
Full LED, blue ramp, new motor, LED strips behind the ramp so it glows green on condition green.

Spider-Man (Stern) $5k
LEDs under inserts, GI is original, spotlights are LED.

Located in Morristown. Gauging interest, not a fire sale. Let me know, thanks!

1 week later
#16314 4 years ago

I’ve got a Space Station I keep waffling on selling. My first pin, purchased 3 years ago, such a fun game.

4 weeks later
#16566 3 years ago

Craig's List Post: "pinball machine needs a new home ,I’m happy to give it out for free ...relocating very soon" Pictures of Iron Maiden, Addams Family, Elvira and the Party Monsters. People are so nice when you help them remove unwanted old pinball machines due to moving. This guy will probably pay you to remove them. Make sure and ask. You never know!!!

I messaged, no answer yet

1 month later
#16908 3 years ago
Quoted from baller88:

Jokerz - all seems working ok Needs shop job bad Pretty decent machine with no playfield wear -1100
BK Orig Needs to be shopped, but in pretty good shape overall - playfield doesnt really have wear cabinet is nice- BG is not perfect - 1500
Rollergames - plays decent needs to be shopped badly complete working -1200
RFM - complete but apart - should clean up $2400

Awesome prices!

#16944 3 years ago

Street fighter 2 posted In the market place. Needs to be shopped, and probably cliffy’s. Wear up by Chun Li. Plays great. $1700. Located in North NJ.

2 months later
#17848 3 years ago

With a heavy heart, I Officially posted my Space Station - first pin ever, but it’s time ... haha

Selling one of my pins, two are posted.
Stern Spiderman - $5k (Posted)
Space Station - $2300 (Posted)

And may consider selling my RFM ... post might be coming. TBD

#17871 3 years ago

Getting a Joker Poker this weekend if anyone is looking for that one.

#17915 3 years ago

Fixed the scoreboard issue on Joker Poker. Now it just needs the solonoid figured out to get the kings resetting. Ad updated in the marketplace. Located in North NJ

Marketplace wouldn’t let me add the picture of the scoreboards but can send through if needed.

#17964 3 years ago

Space Station sale is pending

Stern Spiderman and Joker Poker still available.

1 week later
#18068 3 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Which one of you vultures got the non working $250 gnr this morning?
I'm guessing the one that magically appeared three hours later on craigslist for $5,500 was the same one with a new fuse or whatever?

Saw that too, and the immediate repost haha.

3 months later
#19062 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

What's the total so far??? Still a few flurries here.

We landed about 25” in my front yard here in Morristown. Safe to say I’m not buying or selling anything in the next little while haha

#19064 3 years ago
Quoted from drsfmd:

Yikes! We got about 8" in the Albany area... a lot less than predicted. Makes up for the last big storm when they predicted 10-12 and we got 30!

I live on a main road too unfortunately... it was about 3 ft deep of heavy snow pack built up from the plows and the end of the driveway. Haha

#19150 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Happy to have found this thread - I'm in Chatham, NJ and very new to Pinside and to this crazily addictive hobby. Started with a JJP Willy Wonka for Xmas and just got a P3 Multimorphic (Heist, Lexi and CCR) delivered. Although my wife doesn't know this, I've got a working wishlist and space for a few more pins in my basement - interested in:
Monster Bash Remake (SE or LE)
Deadpool Premium
JJP POTC (LE or CE)
JJP WOZ
JJP Dialed In
I appreciate I have ZERO credibility on Pinside, but working to establish it. Happy to offer cash on glass or any other payment method a seller is comfortable with.

Hey man, I’m just over in Morristown. Welcome to the club!

#19183 3 years ago
Quoted from Goyomex:Thanks Joey! New to New Jersey myself. Move from So Cal to NJ in August 2020. Had a few tropical storms and some damn crazy snow the last 6 mos as a welcome. Man, never gets boring around here. Love CA, but happy to be somewhere else.

Haha, yes, you got a good welcome to NJ storm! When we moved here 8 years ago, it was 2 months before hurricane Sandy!

2 months later
#20124 3 years ago

That might have been me, I was messaging with a guy in MA via Facebook from his add, and we went back and forth quite a bit. I think I was the first to reach out to him, I was just so far away! I was hoping to have him meet me in NY so I could buy the game, which is why I helped him go through it, so I would know how good or bad it was. I also did give him the healthy reality check on the asking price he had on it. Hopefully you got a good price on it!

#20131 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Well your a nice person then.
Right, his original Facebook ad was $3500.
I got it for $1100.

Yup, definitely the same guy then haha. Congrats man, nice pick up! How is it?

1 month later
#20447 2 years ago

Just posted my Tee’d Off on Facebook, but when I get a sec will post here too. $2500

It does have the topper and over all works well.

2 weeks later
#20788 2 years ago

Saw 44 messages since I last visited, thought there were tons of deals ... turns out it was anvil convo haha! Always a good time on pinside, never know what you’re gonna get!

1 month later
#21048 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:Nice this thread really heating up !!

This thread is totally heating up! Bumming me out because I’m going to miss Pinfest this year. Some really good pins on the thread, and I’ve been thinking about trading my LOTR!

3 weeks later
#21341 2 years ago

Ah man, I’ve been thinking about giving up my LOTR, but now I’ve got to consider giving up my Addams …

2 weeks later
#21441 2 years ago

Ad up for LoTR, would like a Wonka, but open to cash or trade for other games. Located in NJ.

#21458 2 years ago

LOTR pics have been updated in my listing

2 weeks later
#21705 2 years ago

My basement is flooded up to about 5-6 inches … I’m trying to find a pump right now!the arcades and furniture are taking the brunt of it as long as the water stops rising!

1 week later
#21823 2 years ago

Let’s talk LOTR - just bought another game and need the room! Already listed, no longer looking for trades. $6500 obo

1 week later
#21950 2 years ago

For anyone with a Wonka SEout there - I have my LOTR posted, and can add an HUO BDK if you can put in cash my way.

#21979 2 years ago

I could do a get it today price on LOTR. $6250.

2 weeks later
#22180 2 years ago

Listing an HUO Batman (The Dark Knight). Located in Morristown, NJ. Asking $5500. Price firm on this one. Thanks!

#22238 2 years ago

BDK is sold. LOTR sale fell through, back up! Balrog also now has a new harness, switch and bulb work perfectly.

#22285 2 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind or Funhouse if anyone is thinking of selling.

Saw a Funhouse in the marketplace but sale was pending. Didn’t see a Whirlwind.

#22313 2 years ago

Price drop on LOTR, letting go of my stubbornness I guess. $6250

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121136

1 month later
#22669 2 years ago

Reposting - seeking Munsters. Post got deleted as I put this message here before I put the ad on Classifieds. (Sorry mods, my bad, such a rookie mistake.)

Selling Munsters - looks and plays great, 2nd owner HUO. Ask $5500.

Ad coming for Ripley’s Beieve it or not

1 week later
#22712 2 years ago
Quoted from Drain860:

IDK what is going on but eBay prices are starting to look good.
Looking for a system 11 players or project
Trades possible

I’ve got one, but I’m out in NJ. Project High Speed.

1 week later
#22819 2 years ago

Just posted my Ripley’s Believe it or Not in the market. Game plays great, it’s clean and lots of extras to go with it.

#22848 2 years ago
Quoted from Frogman:

Just listed my Pinball Magic for sale. Flawless playfield, Color DMD, LED's, Titans, etc. Prefer cash but open to trades for games on my wishlist +/- cash.

Machine - For Sale

Pinball Magic

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Excellent example of this limited production (1,200 units) game that has been well-maintained.

Details:

- Flawless playfield
- Color DMD installed (original DMD also included)
-...”

3 hours ago

Westborough, MA

Frogman

That looks super nice! GLWS!

#22858 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Seems like it is a gold by the serial # Definitely surprised no one has bit the bullet yet. If it were closer to me I’d prob snag it.

Bringing this full circle - I ended up getting it

My hope was that it was an upgrade to my current Addams. It’s very close to the same and here’s why:

First, confirming it’s not a Gold. (My current isn’t either). The sides are decals, the trim was put on along with the apron, but the caps of the pops and the Thing box are painted originals. Playfield is in pretty good condition, overall better than mine. Plays great! The lights are out because of a burned connector, which is no big deal. So overall, happy with it. Yes the bottom is watered up and needs to be replaced, but it also looks like it had been replaced before which should make it easier to replace again with better wood. No way what’s on there now was original. I’m not concerned about any of this stuff.

So In the end, there are ways my current TAF that I’ve had is nicer, and ways that this one is nicer. I just need to decide if there’s anything worth Frankenstein-ing or not.

3 weeks later
#23044 2 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Mod - For Sale

Polk PSW10 Subwoofer-Black

Used, good condition “I have 2 black Polk PSW10 Powered Sobwoofers available for sale. They both work perfectly and are in excellent condition. Both were used briefly to improve pinball audio. Scaled ba...”

3 days ago

Mansfield, MA

60 (Firm)

msj2222

If you end up in NJ ever, I’d give these a shot.

2 months later
#23752 2 years ago

I just posted my Slugfest. Located in Morristown, NJ. Here’s the link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133459

#23760 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

This is a great guest game!! Love when they say "It gives out baseball cards?"

I even have a box of cards to go with it haha

#23829 2 years ago

Slugfest buyer just fell through, willing to drop the price to $2100 if you can come out quickly.

#23840 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

GNR LE from Jackbar is sold, to great pinsider TicTacSeth. Fees paid. Thanks.

It was great meeting you! The game and I made it home safe and sound, and now I gotta find someone to help me lug it down into my basement after work!

#23842 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I can give you a hand tomorrow or Thursday. Local in Morris plains

That would be great actually. I think I can make time this afternoon or evening. I’ll shoot you a PM.

4 months later
#25040 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a movie theater marquee for their game room? The actual, was in a theater kind. I’ve got one I’m selling. Let me know!

3 weeks later
#25199 1 year ago

Just put up my Whirlwind. Plays well, looks decent on the outside, a little rusty on the inside. Selling a lot of extras with it: CPR PLAYFIELD, ramps, cab decals, plastics, etc.

Located in Morristown, NJ

#25254 1 year ago

Trade fell through today - Whirlwind back available in Morristown

2 weeks later
#25449 1 year ago

Putting another plug in: Whirlwind+Extras is still available, with price drop in the marketplace.

Will also consider adding my Revenge from Mars if a 2 for 1 trade +/- cash is interesting to anyone. RFM needs no work, plays and looks great but not interested in selling RFM solo.

1 week later
#25589 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ahhhhh this is not the temptation I need today haha

Ha - I thought that same thing yesterday about the Indy for a Godzilla Prem … but can’t let go of Indy. I just can’t!

#25618 1 year ago

Have a Rescue 911 posted for $2400. It looks like we are doing weekend deals, and since the last game I played a helicopter issue popped up, I would knock off $200.

#25620 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Someone pick this up before everybody realizes the jetpack mech from Bond is stolen from it and it goes up astronomically in value.
Quick Draw and Bonanza are still for sale. Make me an offer on one or both.

Haha - good call, totally stolen!

#25628 1 year ago

Someone else asked, so figure I’d offer it here. Packaged deal on the Whirlwind+extras and the Rescue 911 for $7k.

Whirlwind has the CPR playfield, cab decals, full set of plastics, ramps - and plays well without any of it installed. Had it for a future refresh. Originally listed for $5500.

Rescue 911 is listed for $2400.

#25660 1 year ago

Price drop:

Whirlwind + extras $5k
Whirlwind w/o extras $4k
Rescue 911 $2k

Located in Morristown, NJ

Ads in marketplace

1 week later
#25779 1 year ago

Rescue 911 for $2k - helicopter mechanics are fixed. Magnet went out when I fixed it. Good clean condition though.

Whirlwind for $4k, or with a CPF playfield, ramps, plastics set and cab decals for $5k

#25802 1 year ago

I’m itching to move this Whirlwind - and I’ve had 3 scheduled people either change dates constantly or not show up.

I feel like we’re getting to make an offer territory for this weekend … there’s a Stargate I haven’t had a chance to dig into to see if it’s the keeper for that spot!

1 week later
#25882 1 year ago

Price drop for this pre-Thanksgiving weekend, Rescue 911 for $1800. Let’s do this!

1 week later
#25935 1 year ago

Whirlwind is pending sale. One more game left to sell: Rescue 911 $2k

Machine - For Sale
Rescue 911 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Helicopter magnet needs to be fixed. The rest of the game plays great. Cab looks awesome and the inside is clean. Playfield has wear in the spots the ball drops. Partial LED in t...”
2022-12-02
Morristown, NJ
2,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 69 days
Viewed: 672 times

1 month later
#26198 1 year ago

Blackout project available and negotiable. Price dropped. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/148429

1 week later
#26262 1 year ago
Quoted from qbass187:

If I didn’t already own the exact same version I’d be interested. That IS a great deal!!!

Yup, I’m super tempted to go after it … deciding if I sell one because I would need the room! Haha

1 week later
#26324 1 year ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Second listing the the journey to get rid of the games that scare the crap out of my kids. Have not committed to anything yet on TWD but interested in a few proposals. Can potentially pull some stuff out of this one to bring the cost down. Mostly looking for trades though.

Machine - For Trade

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro)

New ad!

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is part two of project: selling games that scare my kid.

Game plays great. JP is the best Elwin, but this is the second. This is the way.

Only blemish is a tiny scuff ...”

23 hours ago

Palmyra, PA
(114 mi)

TheBeefSupreme

Trade

Haha - yup, that’s why I could never keep Tales of the Crypt in the house. Kids were young and scared of the “ghost guy”.

4 weeks later
#26563 1 year ago

Thinking about trading my Stargate, so just a feeler. Can add cash for the right game.

2 weeks later
#26663 1 year ago

Message sent

1 week later
#26775 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Well cared for AIQ pro still available. First floor loadout easy peasy with the pincart
FIFTY FIVE HUNDO
…cmahn now. Almost went in a package deal today but the buyer just took TSPP. Help me make some roooom plz.

Machine - For Sale

Avengers Infinity Quest (pro)

Fully restored (full original status) - “AIQ up for grabs. No issues no errors no nicks scrape crack or uggos. Game was babied at PizzaJ in Providence and it’s still there now. We love this game but need to make room...”

13 days ago

Providence, RI
(176 mi)

mpdpvdpin

Oh dang … that’s a deal!

3 months later
#27693 9 months ago

Just posted my Johnny Mnemonic. Asking $4300

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/160106

#27694 9 months ago

Ad for Revenge from Mars is up. Has the 6-ball and shaker upgrades among other things. Asking $5k.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/160109

1 month later
#28214 7 months ago

3 game’s available, cash sales preferred. No rush, just looking to change it up!

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “South Park for sale. Needs a couple of targets replaced, (switches work fine, just the plastics) and a wire at the entry gate. And a good cleaning.”
2023-09-01
Morristown, NJ
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 367 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling Revenge from Mars, over all in good condition. Playfield looks good, had it for a few years and everything worked until fuse 101 started blowing a few months ago. Haven’...”
2023-10-08
Morristown, NJ
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 63 days
Viewed: 791 times

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Selling Johnny Mnemonic. Playfield is in good condition, no major wear. Plastic at the top of the left ramp has glue on it. Game can use a good cleaning, but for those that inqu...”
2023-10-02
Morristown, NJ
4,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 811 times

1 month later
#28525 6 months ago

Price drop on JM to $3900. Located in Morristown, NJ

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/160106

#28568 6 months ago

Anyone have a lead in a HS2: Getaway?

1 week later
#28633 6 months ago

Hi all, had a HS2 lined up, and it just fell through. So I’m back on the hunt to buy a High Speed 2: The Getaway.

If you’ve got one, let me know! It’s for a friend of ours looking to buy a cool gift for her husband. (Hopefully my wife is taking notes haha)

#28657 6 months ago

Johnny Mnemonic glove is fixed and works 100%!

I can’t find the message for the guy I said I would fix it for, so if you see this, it’s ready to go. (To be fair, it took me a few weeks longer to get to it than I had anticipated)

Ad is still up

1 week later
#28791 5 months ago

Bump for the weekend

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Selling Revenge from Mars, over all in good condition. Playfield looks good, had it for a few years and everything worked until fuse 101 started blowing a few months ago. Haven’...”
2023-10-08
Morristown, NJ
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 63 days
Viewed: 791 times

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “Selling Johnny Mnemonic. Playfield is in good condition, no major wear. Plastic at the top of the left ramp has glue on it. Game can use a good cleaning, but for those that inqu...”
2023-10-02
Morristown, NJ
4,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 811 times

1 month later
#29132 4 months ago

Ad is back up

Machine - For Sale
Johnny Mnemonic Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling Johnny Mnemonic, fully working, glove and all.”
2024-03-24
Morristown, NJ
3,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 718 times

2 months later
#30009 49 days ago

Monopoly is sold
Johnny Mnemonic still available

2 weeks later
#30104 35 days ago

Sale fell through on the weekend for Johnny. Will price drop it to $3500. As in marketplace. Located in Morristown, NJ.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tictacseth.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=tictacseth and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.