(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25,060 posts
  • 705 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by pingod
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG
There are 25,060 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 502.
#3651 8 years ago

Sorry didn't mean to start it up again was just making a cheeky comment in hopes i get a pm with a seller who is looking to sell now.

#3652 8 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Anyone outside of Canada have any pins they want to sell???

And by outside Canada you mean Ontario right?

#3653 8 years ago

To be fair, I've been down this road before. Where I express my interest, and the seller replies with "I've been offered $XX for it but you were first. If you can match it, it's yours". Perhaps this was the case? I generally choose not to participate in that sort of game, myself.. because before you know it, the price has gone up by the time you arrive. Homey don't play dat.

#3654 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

To be fair, I've been down this road before. Where I express my interest, and the seller replies with "I've been offered $XX for it but you were first. If you can match it, it's yours". Perhaps this was the case? I generally choose not to participate in that sort of game, myself.. because before you know it, the price has gone up by the time you arrive. Homey don't play dat.

Wasn't the case. But I've been victim to that too. Best is when you call their bluff and they relist because the original offer never surfaced.

#3655 8 years ago

Or the initial higher offer is a way to get a foot in the door, only to bring the price down by pointing out all the "flaws" while they're standing there. From what I hear, this is the MO of a few from the "jewel of the golden horseshoe"

#3656 8 years ago

Hey guys. The guy put an ad for stle for $7200.00. I was the first one to call. I told him I would accept his price and asked if I could pick it up in the morning. We agreed to speak in the morning to arrange a pickup time. He texted me the next day to say he had sold the game to someone else for 8000.00. He said he was offered 800.00 more and couldn't turn it down. I wished him and the buyer good luck. That's what happened. Period. End of story. Draw your own conclusions from that. But let's move on to trading pins!

#3657 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

And by outside Canada you mean Ontario right?

Yea i was just goofing on the thread title ;-P

#3658 8 years ago

Or the initial higher offer is a way to get a foot in the door, only to bring the price down by pointing out all the "flaws" while they're standing there. From what I hear, this is the MO of a few from the "jewel of the golden horseshoe"

Thanks, good to know, Brock.

#3659 8 years ago

This thread is degenerating big time. Lots of mud slinging and not a lot of content in regards to the topic of "Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?"

I get some of the pent up frustrations here folks. Alot seems to evolve around the cost of pins and what they are worth/arent worth here in the Great White North. Couple of years ago, yes, absolutley it would be considered insane what some of us are having to and willing to shell out for a pin. What it all boils down to IMHO, is if someone wants a title bad enough, they will pay what the current market dictates, and like it or not, our dollar sucks balls and the ugly truth of it is, this has to be taken into account when pricing pins now.

I'll use myself as an example. I picked up a TWDLE for 7100.00 US about 3 weeks ago. Landed it's run me about 11K. Insane?? Yep. But it's a title I wanted and went after and accepted the reality of the situation.

Lets get back to having this thread used for what it was designed for....selling pins in Canada. (Besides, all this bickering will let those Yanks know that all of us Canucks aren't that friendly!!)

#3660 8 years ago

I remember when this thread was about pins for sale in Canada.

#3661 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

This thread is degenerating big time. Lots of mud slinging and not a lot of content in regards to the topic of "Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?"
I get some of the pent up frustrations here folks. Alot seems to evolve around the cost of pins and what they are worth/arent worth here in the Great White North. Couple of years ago, yes, absolutley it would be considered insane what some of us are having to and willing to shell out for a pin. What it all boils down to IMHO, is if someone wants a title bad enough, they will pay what the current market dictates, and like it or not, our dollar sucks balls and the ugly truth of it is, this has to be taken into account when pricing pins now.
I'll use myself as an example. I picked up a TWDLE for 7100.00 US about 3 weeks ago. Landed it's run me about 11K. Insane?? Yep. But it's a title I wanted and went after and accepted the reality of the situation.
Lets get back to having this thread used for what it was designed for....selling pins in Canada. (Besides, all this bickering will let those Yanks know that all of us Canucks aren't that friendly!!)

Well said

#3662 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

I couldn't agree more. There is a lot of tension and frustration with the Canadian pin market lately. Fewer pins coupled with our dollar tanking has been a deadly combination. Hopefully we can all get through this together.

#3663 8 years ago

Have a very nice flintstones for sale or trade just over the border near Buffalo ny.

Looking for dr dude, mousing Around, and bad cats.

#3664 8 years ago
Quoted from mstellato:

Hey guys. The guy put an ad for stle for $7200.00. I was the first one to call. I told him I would accept his price and asked if I could pick it up in the morning. We agreed to speak in the morning to arrange a pickup time. He texted me the next day to say he had sold the game to someone else for 8000.00. He said he was offered 800.00 more and couldn't turn it down. I wished him and the buyer good luck. That's what happened. Period. End of story. Draw your own conclusions from that. But let's move on to trading pins!

That is what happened, but the night before he and I were talking as well arranging a pickup time (on Josh's behalf) he told me I was the first caller as well.. so draw your conclusions from that. Anyways we were supposed to talk in the morning but he never called so I contacted him. He told me that he recived a bunch of emails saying he was selling it too low and that he relisted it for 8k that morning and deleated all emails/calls he had gotten from the night before and it would go to whoever called first at the new price (which was me that morning). 8k was still a good deal, so I told him we were good to go and Josh picked it up.

Hopefully that clears it up once and for all and there are no hard feelings anywhere, there was no bidding or over offering. The seller deleated everything and relisted at a higher price because guys were telling him he wasnt asking enough.

#3665 8 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

That is what happened, but the night before he and I were talking as well arranging a pickup time (on Josh's behalf) he told me I was the first caller as well.. so draw your conclusions from that. Anyways we were supposed to talk in the morning but he never called so I contacted him. He told me that he recived a bunch of emails saying he was selling it too low and that he relisted it for 8k that morning and deleated all emails/calls he had gotten from the night before and it would go to whoever called first at the new price (which was me that morning). 8k was still a good deal, so I told him we were good to go and Josh picked it up.
Hopefully that clears it up once and for all and there are no hard feelings anywhere, there was no bidding or over offering. The seller deleated everything and relisted at a higher price because guys were telling him he wasnt asking enough.

I'm pretty sure this whole story is BS. So according to your "story" you called him in the morning, he didn't contact you because "he lost everyone's contact info" you offered him the 8k, on Josh's behalf of course, and you, or should I say Josh, got the pin. Then the seller miraculously found all the contact info right after and contacted mstellato and told him, by your accounts, a BS story about being offered $800 more for the pin that morning. Seems extremely far fetched to me. I know you want to defend your "good friend" who you've never even met and like I said I completely anticipated you coming into this thread to do that. Josh pulled a douche bag move and offered the guy $800 more to weasel it out from under him, the end. If you helped him do it, then draw your own conclusions from that. Now let this die, Josh doesn't need your help he did what he did and only he has to live with it every night. No need to litter this thread further with Josh's douche baggery.

#3666 8 years ago

Someone sell me a TronLE and I'll sell my SOF (only room for 4 pins). I'm sick of all this talk, lets move some games!

On that point, if you have a machine that you are on the fence about moving, mention it here with what would get you to sell/trade it.

#3667 8 years ago

Perhaps you guys should take your bickering to PM or offline. Do you have any idea how negative the light you are shining on yourselves is?

#3668 8 years ago
Quoted from trevorm:

Perhaps you guys should take your bickering to PM or offline. Do you have any idea how negative the light you are shining on yourselves is?

I tried to take it to PM many times. Now hopefully it dies here.

#3669 8 years ago

Stop responding to things regarding that discussion and it will die. Everyone. Seriously, I just want to read about what's for sale.

Everyone, here is your spirit animal for when people offend you on the internet:

syr57[1].gifsyr57[1].gif

Go to your happy places

#3670 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Stop responding to things regarding that discussion and it will die. Everyone. Seriously, I just want to read about what's for sale.
Everyone, here is your spirit animal for when people offend you on the internet:
syr57[1].gif
Go to your happy places

Ok that's pretty damn funny thanks for that. For the sixth time, I'm done

#3671 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Ok that's pretty damn funny thanks for that. For the sixth time, I'm done

So let it die already!

#3672 8 years ago

You never sent me a PM. And the story libtech explained is exactly what happened.

Why do you suddenly have a beef with me? Ive invited you to my home on your travels to Toronto, and even offered you a bed to sleep in. I have never done anything wrong to you, nor have I ever tried to be a "big man" you speak of.

My big house? I live in a subdivision
My big car? You saw me driving a Nissan Quest minivan that wasnt even mine when I picked up IJ from you for my dads birthday(a 9 hour round trip).

At the Ottawa show, I shook your hand, you smiled and told me to play your stargate. I entered the tournament and played 2 games. one of which was yours, because you wanted me to try it out.

Send me a PM, or text me or even call my phone. You have my info, and thats where it ends. I dont weasel deals, I dont scam, and I have more class than any of the bullshit you have been throwing at me in here.

I bought an STLE with the help of a friend who sent an email. The seller chose to sell to me. I didnt outbid anyone, I didnt maliciously go after it. I just responded to a phonecall and ended up being the guy who went to see it.

Drop this topic, get back to games for sale and call it a day.

Quoted from aeonblack:

Someone sell me a TronLE and I'll sell my SOF (only room for 4 pins). I'm sick of all this talk, lets move some games!
On that point, if you have a machine that you are on the fence about moving, mention it here with what would get you to sell/trade it.

I would love an SOF and would be happy to take it off your hands. Unfortunately I do not have a Tron LE to offer. Last one I saw went to a good friend of mine last week. These things seem to be getting harder and harder to find.

#3673 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You never sent me a PM. And the story libtech explained is exactly what happened.
Why do you suddenly have a beef with me? Ive invited you to my home on your travels to Toronto, and even offered you a bed to sleep in. I have never done anything wrong to you, nor have I ever tried to be a "big man" you speak of.
My Big House? I live in a subdivision
My big car? You saw me driving a Nissan Quest minivan that wasnt even mine when I picked up IJ from you for my dads birthday(a 9 hour round trip).
At the Ottawa show, I shook your hand, you smiled and told me to play your Stargate. I entered the tournament and played 2 games. one of which was yours, because you wanted me to try it out.
Send me a PM, or text me or even call my phone. You have my info, and thats where it ends. I dont weasel deals, I dont scam, and I have more class than any of the bullshit you have been throwing at me in here.
I bought an STLE with the help of a friend who sent an email. The seller chose to sell to me. I didnt outbid anyone, I didnt maliciously go after it. I just responded to a phonecall and ended up being the guy who went to see it.
Drop this topic, get back to games for sale and call it a day.

I would love an SOF and would be happy to take it off your hands. Unfortunately I do not have a TRON LE to offer. Last one I saw went to a good friend of mine last week. These things seem to be getting harder and harder to find.

Read through the thread and see how many times I asked you to take it to PM. Anyways it dies here, unless you or your "good friend" have something else to say?

#3674 8 years ago

Stop replying. Stop antagonizing each other, or I'm going to get a pinside admin in to give you both a week long vacation. I'm sick of this shit. Enough.

#3675 8 years ago

Read through the thread and see how many times I asked you to take it to PM. Anyways it dies here, unless you or your "good friend" have something else to say?

I will give you my last response with a picture of my FIRST response.

Enjoy your rage.

179834e6239.jpg179834e6239.jpg

#3676 8 years ago

No wonder the west wants to separate!

#3677 8 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I will give you my last response with a picture of my FIRST response.
Enjoy your rage.

179834e6239.jpg

And I will answer it the same way I did the first time

Last. You know if I did what you did and offered more money to a seller for a pin that was already sold to weasel it out from someone else you know you would have your girdle and stockings in a twist too.
Who the hell are you to tell me where I should or shouldn't go? You're a no one, you're not the big man you think you are. And don't try and deny the slime ball move you pulled too, it's all documented in this thread. Mysteriously you end up with a STLE from the same seller as "mstellato" lost his deal from for $800 more
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/not-mine-pinball-machines-for-sale.113/page-140#post-35907

#3678 8 years ago

My STTNG is still for trade.

DSC02336.jpgDSC02336.jpg

#3679 8 years ago

Might be interested in parting with my Jungle Princess. If you are interested or looking to trade let me know. I want to make room for another machine. I'll post a price and photos if no trades pop up.

#3680 8 years ago

Swapped some dmd displays for color. If anyone in Canada needs fully working dmd. I have wms, stern, and one Sega from a South Park, so whitestar platform. Last as I saw was 125usd shipped. Any need interest pm me.

#3681 8 years ago

Everyone done yet? I have a pin for sale but don't want it burried in a few hours. Maybe I'll post in a day or two when things slow down here.

#3682 8 years ago

Nah, everyone's done. What do you got, str8?

Also, I'm 100% about looking for a Tron LE, so if you have one you'd be willing to part with, let me know!

#3684 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Still no nibbles on my TRON:LE for $17K!

Hang in there, someone wants it that bad. I'm not quite that desperate

#3686 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Nah, everyone's done. What do you got, str8?
Also, I'm 100% about looking for a TRON LE, so if you have one you'd be willing to part with, let me know!

Save yourself some money. Tron Pro is better than LE. Hitting GEM is HARD! I use the TRON stand up targets to rebound a hit to GEM. Cann't do that with the drop targets on the LE. Personally I'd rather have the Pro for that reason alone.

I also happen to own a Pro, am not price pumping, and have no desire to sell LOL!

#3687 8 years ago

Well, I am a big fan of the color changing fiber optics on the LE, and I don't like losing game modes (daft punk on le). Static recognizer and standup targets over drops is a bummer but I suppose it wouldn't totally kill gameplay for me. I suppose if it was a decent price (and preferably heavily modded), I would expand my search to a Pro as well.

#3688 8 years ago
Quoted from TwilightZone:

Save yourself some money. Tron Pro is better than LE. Hitting GEM is HARD! I use the TRON drop targets to rebound a hit to GEM. Cann't do that with the drop targets on the LE. Personally I'd rather have the Pro for that reason alone.
I also happen to own a Pro, am not price pumping, and have no desire to sell LOL!

Psst! You mean the stand-ups

#3689 8 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

Swapped some dmd displays for color. If anyone in Canada needs fully working dmd. I have wms, stern, and one Sega from a South Park, so whitestar platform. Last as I saw was 125usd shipped. Any need interest pm me.

Volk is the real deal. Purchased parts from before and solid guy.

#3690 8 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Volk is the real deal. Purchased parts from before and solid guy.

Thx...good to deal with Puck too. Had a couple inquiries on these already for 3, but still have another 3 or so left too. Compatibility wise: sega came from South Park, Stern from ACDC, POTC. WMS from HS2, DH, WH20, SS, TOM.

#3691 8 years ago

Psst! You mean the stand-ups

Doh!

#3692 8 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Well, I am a big fan of the color changing fiber optics on the LE, and I don't like losing game modes (daft punk on le). Static recognizer and standup targets over drops is a bummer but I suppose it wouldn't totally kill gameplay for me. I suppose if it was a decent price (and preferably heavily modded), I would expand my search to a Pro as well.

I side with going pro as well. You can mod it to have the el ramps. Lit recognizer (not moving but still nice). You lose drops but save on maintenance. You can chrome the standard trim and add the under playfield supports.

Only thing you can't do add is dp multi ball.

Not a big loss tbh.

#3693 8 years ago

That mistake is going to cost you! Now you gotta sell it to me!

#3694 8 years ago

Did the pro's come with shaker standard as well? Can't remember.

#3695 8 years ago

No shaker, but in my opinion it doesn't do much on tron.

I have one in mine, but it's not as utilized as other games.

#3696 8 years ago

A shaker really doesn't do much in Tron.. it's mostly used during the Rinzler battles.

#3697 8 years ago

A shaker really doesn't do much in Tron.. it's mostly used during the Rinzler battles.

And zuse

#3698 8 years ago

My inbox has blown up so I might as well post what game I'm considering selling. Batman Forever. Huo since 97. Not set in stone yet that I'll sell it but too many inquiries. If it's a title you want pm me. Thanks

#3699 8 years ago

FS: Scared Stiff $6500 CAD - Local Pickup only Vancouver
Excellent condition with over +$1000 in new parts
Pictures on request

#3700 8 years ago

I would love to take a look at your pics! pm"d my email

There are 25,060 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 502.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell/page/74 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.