(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,502 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Pinball-Pat
  • Topic is favorited by 298 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12502 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 251.
#3751 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

you should have sold it to me

I know, I know.... I really should let it go but I often feel like Gollum in The Lord of the Rings........ it's "my precious".

QSS

#3752 4 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

And if this thread was called "Sellers who Sam wants to hear from" that might actually matter.
But this thread is called "ANYBODY in Canada have any pins...", so it's completely reasonable for a business who sells pins to post in this thread. Especially since it was a simple, straight to the point post.

Now your talking RobbieDooDoo! Sam's thread would have no spam....ever!!! Pinball heaven whooho !!!

#3753 4 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

I know, I know.... I really should let it go but I often feel like Gollum in The Lord of the Rings........ it's "my precious".
QSS

Just saying this year is 25 years, might be a good time to open it and enjoy it

#3754 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Just saying this year is 25 years, might be a good time to open it and enjoy it

#3755 4 years ago

Thats what I ment to type lol

#3756 4 years ago

probably all moldy by now, best to leave it nib

#3757 4 years ago

Posted my Big Buck Hunter pro on kijiji Calgary.

Pinside price $3,900 CDN obo.
PM if you want specific pics

#3758 4 years ago
Quoted from Astill:

we met at the Humber College , pin and vid repair course in 1995.

Holy shit, I totally forgot about that! Time flies when you're outbidding the shills at Starburst...

#3759 4 years ago

Bump. Had a potential trade but it's fallen through. Still available. Not sure how to repost the pics... but this thread is on page 72.

Quoted from Pauz21:

Looking for a possible trade: Prefer in Sask or AB.
DE Star Wars. Few new plastics and parts not installed. Under cabinet lights installed. Full LED. Works 100%
Cabinet has the usual wear for it's age except the left side must have been in the sun. Paint is cracked. Right side is really good. Play field is in average shape. Has cliffy's in the scoops. Small wear under the one pop bumper and a knick above one of the Star Wars letters. DMD has two lines out but they're the far left line and the very bottom line so basically unnoticeable unless you're looking for it. Would like a DMD from this era or newer.
IMG_2501.jpg IMG_2500.jpg
IMG_2499.jpg IMG_2498.jpg IMG_2495.jpg
IMG_2494.jpg IMG_2493.jpg IMG_2492.jpg

#3760 4 years ago

GnR is finally done (only took me 2 years) and is for sale, $6500 CAD
Located in Georgetown, ON

Full rebuild and teardown, all new lamps, rubber, many new parts:
New Backglass & trim, NOS Translite, lockdown bar, Legs, Flipper board, NOS Rose Shooter, Coin Door, Special GnR Hi-Power Flipper Coils, NVRAM installed on CPU Board, Superbands, a brand new Yellow "G" Ramp & many, many more new parts inside and out...

Pics:
https://goo.gl/photos/t6NhWUq6xnKGmbFDA

IMG_20151203_131531.jpg

#3761 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Holy shit, I totally forgot about that! Time flies when you're outbidding the shills at Starburst...

I'm pretty sure I met both you hosers there as well. Wow, 1995...
I wish they still had college courses for pinball & Arcade repair!

#3762 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

New Backglass & trim, NOS Translite, lockdown bar, Legs, Flipper board, NOS Rose Shooter, Coin Door, Special GnR Hi-Power Flipper Coils, NVRAM installed on CPU Board, Superbands, a brand new Yellow "G" Ramp & many, many more new parts inside and out...
Pics:
IMG_20151203_131531.jpg

Nice job!

#3763 4 years ago

That GnR looks sharp and the price is right!

#3764 4 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

Still have it.......NIB BK.

That's awesome! But I hope you removed the batteries at least

#3765 4 years ago

Always a great idea to list a HUO WOZLE on kijiji and not include a price.

#3766 4 years ago

It must be free

#3767 4 years ago

Yup it's free

#3768 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Always a great idea to list a HUO WOZLE on kijiji and not include a price.

That's Scott's way of saying it's yours if you offer enough.

#3769 4 years ago

i would have listed it here with my best price but this for sale string is all about bitching and moaning it really used to be good but it has gone to crap

#3770 4 years ago

There's a standard near me at 8700cdn

#3771 4 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

That's Scott's way of saying it's yours if you offer enough.

#3772 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

i would have listed it here with my best price but this for sale string is all about bitching and moaning it really used to be good but it has gone to crap

Thing is, you didn't list a price anywhere.

#3773 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

There's a standard near me at 8700cdn

The last standard I saw,sold for $8K. Please correct me if Im wrong.

I shouldn't have posted this, lol, I have no dog in the fight but $8700 isn't that far off and that's not what I was getting at. I just heard yesterday a WoZ sold for $8000, cant even confirm it.

#3774 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

The last standard I saw,sold for $8K. Please correct me if Im wrong.

The last one I saw sell was for 8k too

#3775 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

The last one I saw sell was for 8k too

Doesn't mean it isn't worth more. Personally, with the dollar that price seems very reasonable.

#3776 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Doesn't mean it isn't worth more. Personally, with the dollar that price seems very reasonable.

Could also have mods, but I was just reenforcing your statement.

#3777 4 years ago

Could also have mods, but I was just reenforcing your statement.

So a fully modded LE is a $10K game now?? I know another pinsider paid $12K+ for his Red Emerald edition. (new)

#3778 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

So a fully modded LE is a $10K game now?? I know another pinsider paid $12K+ for his Red Emerald edition.

Hmmmmmm? Ok I don't really understand this particular post? Where did the 10k come from?

#3779 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

So it's not free then
GLWTS

#3780 4 years ago

Well if a standard edition sold for $8K, isn't a LE with mods worth more?

#3781 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

So it's not free then
GLWTS

Its basically free, Ill do a 6 for 1 trade if your willing??

#3782 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

So a fully modded LE is a $10K game now?? I know another pinsider paid $12K+ for his Red Emerald edition. (new)

Pricing Woz is extremely tricky mainly because the boards have changed so much since the beginning. Earliest being 5V then 7V then 7.5V buffered. Problem is you can't simply replace the 5V for 7.5 buffered without changing the power supply as well. In addition there may be problems associated with certain runs of power supply board smoking/catching on fire around the 2013-2014 runs. Those can be replaced but may cost you $350US if you want to be proactive. Since earlier boards as we all know by now have higher failure rates, those machines should come with a lower price point to offset the future risks/potential problems down the line.

Fast forward to the Ruby Reds in 2015 and you have a much more polished, electronically stable machine. Its only because of the shitty dollar that its 12K+ or it would have been a 9.5K machine at par.
Paying a premium for a Ruby Red may be worth it to not deal with the potential issues. So that pinsider that paid 12k+ may not be too far off.

Difference between the pro and the LE should be around $750-$1000 based on the spread when they first came out and the value of the differences including powdercoating, shaker, and wooden plaques over apron with signatures of Jack and the boys.

Scott's price for his WOZLE is competitively priced and if he was closer to me, ie no shipping and I can see it myself, I would be seriously considering it.

#3783 4 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Scott's price for his WOZLE is competitively priced and if he was closer to me, ie no shipping and I can see it myself, I would be seriously considering it.

I don't think he ever put a price on it.

#3784 4 years ago

9000.00 was what he told me,close to what I sold mine for.

#3785 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

9000.00 was what he told me,close to what I sold mine for.

yup

#3786 4 years ago

The GnR is sold. Thanks!

Quoted from ShinyNick:

Pics:
IMG_20151203_131531.jpg

#3787 4 years ago

Anyone in Saskatchewan interested in trading for a HUO Star Trek pro? Not interested in selling at the moment.

#3788 4 years ago

Saw this on the local Craigslist today. No idea if he is willing to ship

vancouver.craigslist.ca link

#3789 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

The GnR is sold. Thanks!

That was fast!!!
Contrats!

#3790 4 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

I don't think that seller is a shipper. He is just a flipper but at least he cleans up the games first.

He is always looking to make a deal, trade or cash.

#3791 4 years ago

What do you guys think a huo standard woz should go for in cdn $? 7.5 boards plus new power supply btw.

#3792 4 years ago

What do you guys think a huo standard woz should go for in cdn $? 7.5 boards plus new power supply btw

I personally would pay more for it than a WOZLE with the 5V boards and older PS. Price? Probably what starburst charges minus Tax and delivery since its an apples to apples comparison to what they are currently selling.

#3793 4 years ago

Is that $8500usd nowadays?

#3794 4 years ago

Is that $8500usd nowadays?

This is only a guide but based on what actually sold and not just "asking". IMHO the prices that I would say are "fair" are as follow:

WOZLE EC edition 5V boards, bad PS $8000-$8500
WOZLE EC edition 5V Boards good PS* $8500-$9000
WOZLE EC edition 7.5V Boards, $9500-$10000
WOZLE RR edition all have 7.5V, good PS $11500-$12000
WOZLE RR edition NIB $13250

*need to contact Jersey Jack to determine if its one of the affected ones.

Standards are about $750-$1000 less per category.

Ranges depend on mods, condition and location of pin. Again I personally would pay the higher price for the bottom 3 versions but I know a lot of guys who would rather pay the lower priced ones and take the higher risk. Hence the wide range but the take home message is that price of WOZ is not as easy to determine without really asking a lot of questions.

Hope that helps.

#3795 4 years ago

Hi All,

I'm new to Pinside and am glad to see a Canadian thread.

I'l looking for a Star Wars Data East machine. Preferably in Ontario if possible, but anywhere in the country, or close enough on the eastern seaboard works if in good condition. Willing to pay a good price if the condition is right.

I also have a Simpsons Data East and am looking for parts if anyone has any leads on local sources, or online suppliers that'll ship to Canada. I'm new, so I'm still trying to find sources.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

#3796 4 years ago

Welcome Bikleberry!

Send a message to Pauz21, I'm pretty sure he still has his star wars available.
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/pauz21

#3798 4 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

This is only a guide but based on what actually sold and not just "asking". IMHO the prices that I would say are "fair" are as follow:
WOZLE EC edition 5V boards, bad PS $8000-$8500
WOZLE EC edition 5V Boards good PS* $8500-$9000
WOZLE EC edition 7.5V Boards, $9500-$10000
WOZLE RR edition all have 7.5V, good PS $11500-$12000
WOZLE RR edition NIB $13250
*need to contact Jersey Jack to determine if its one of the affected ones.
Standards are about $750-$1000 less per category.
Ranges depend on mods, condition and location of pin. Again I personally would pay the higher price for the bottom 3 versions but I know a lot of guys who would rather pay the lower priced ones and take the higher risk. Hence the wide range but the take home message is that price of WOZ is not as easy to determine without really asking a lot of questions.
Hope that helps.

Are those prices Canadian or American dollar? I certainly hope they are Canadian dollar.

#3799 4 years ago
Quoted from redundor:

described as CQ but according to the pics, the cabinet has the usual scrapes and dings for this game, especially around the lockdown bar and both sides of the cabinet, so I assume that the PF is not as nice either, the pictures don't show much of the PF.

#3800 4 years ago

Are those prices Canadian or American dollar? I certainly hope they are Canadian dollar.

of course

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Full Tilt Pinball LEDs
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 22.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 7,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 7,499.00
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 149.99
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 22.50
There are 12502 posts in this topic. You are on page 76 of 251.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside