(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,839 posts
  • 703 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Eagles77
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1190 9 years ago

Looking for a DE Time Machine

1 week later
#1245 9 years ago

Any of you Canucks have a nice DE Time Machine they wanna part with? Looking to buy OR trade my tftc for one.

Thanks

3 weeks later
#1400 9 years ago

Wtb data east time machine

1 week later
#1447 9 years ago

Still looking for a de time machine.

2 months later
#2016 9 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Mylar is easy to remove with freeze spray.
Goo gone for the left over residue.

True. Easy to remove mylar.

But, the residue is a PAIN IN THE A$$ to remove with goo gone. Take a LOT of elbow grease.

(all worth it in the end)

5 months later
#3093 8 years ago

I have a really nice Flintstones located right outside of Buffalo, NY for you guys around that area. Extremely clean example. Plays perfect and is nice!

Check out my ad.

Willing to drive into Canada to trade too. Looking for system 11s or Ballys of that era... OR will entertain other trades. Let me know what you have!

4 weeks later
#3352 8 years ago

For you guys near the Canada/Buffalo border...

I have a nice wh20 and a nice flintstones I'd sell or trade.

Wh20: cab is nice and unfaded. PF is very nice without planking, etc. 1 cracked boulder. Leds. Backbox has it's dings but I have decals for those so inclined. New topper dome. $4500 obo (US funds).

Flintstones: cab very nice. Head just a few minor dings. PF gorgeous. Leds. $3000.

If I were to trade, I'd look mainly at system 11 type pins, specifically Dr. Dude, bad cats, diner. Although open to ideas.

Thanks!

#3357 8 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Tough sell with 35% exchange rate and then 13% tax. $4500 USD = $6865 CDN

Hey man, not quite sure of what the rates are. Just putting it on here as I'm close to the border.

Nevermind, I won't post FS threads on here this thread.

#3360 8 years ago
Quoted from eh97ac:

Just pointing out the reality of the situation, not trying to bring you down.

Well what do you want me to do? Drop 2k off my price because you live in Canada? My asking price is somewhat standard for a wh20 in the States and it is OBO.

Ever think that maybe I'd deliver, therefore you wouldn't have to pay a tax?

I've purchased pins in Canada and deliver pins to Canada and never paid a tax as I'm from the US.

#3362 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

That's a great offer BlackBeard. Don't get that often!!
Got a GnR or Soprano's??

Had a GNR a year ago. Sweet pin but sold her away!

#3364 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Good luck with that. Those prices are super high even without the exchange.

No problem. I'll just sell them in the states. Just thought I'd extent out and offer them to my friends up north. Never mind.

#3368 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

A shitty price is a shitty price. Regardless, of where the offer originates from. Offer all the machines your little hearts desire. Just don't expect a bad price to be accepted without a commentary.

How is it a "shitty price"? Wh20 go for 4-4.5k in the states all day. I have it Obo too. I even offered the possibility of delivery (moreso for a trade). No good deed goes unpunished I guess

You've got a really bad attitude.

#3373 8 years ago

Nothing's ruined because of one guy.

I cannot understand what gornos issue is though. Some guys just can't be happy. Ever.

No worries fellas. I've never dealt with a Canadian I couldn't get along with. (And I'm a Sabres fan)

#3376 8 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Oh, you're the one!

Pulling for the Jays though.

1 month later
#3663 8 years ago

Have a very nice flintstones for sale or trade just over the border near Buffalo ny.

Looking for dr dude, mousing Around, and bad cats.

2 months later
#4120 8 years ago

Have a really nice Flintstones right across the border!

#4122 8 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Hey Blackbeard, if you transported that pin just across the border and returned back to the states, would you need to pay tax? If any of us picked up the pin in the States and came over the border with it, we would be taxed. Depending on how close you are to the border, you may want to add that border "service" to sweeten the deal.

I did that in another posting. But yes, I could deliver as long as it's not too far into Canada.

2 years later
#8846 5 years ago

Looking for a Millionaire near buffalo if any of you northerners are looking to sell.

5 months later
#10315 5 years ago

Anyone see that CL ad from Missisauga yesterday? A Mousin and a bad cats for $700 total? I emailed knowing it was likely a scam.

Anyone hear back?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blackbeard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=blackbeard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.