(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,770 posts
  • 513 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Waynezor
  • Topic is favorited by 302 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider str8cash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2192 4 years ago

The guy from westlock is a total fraud. He agreed to sell me that jp a couple weeks back then said he wanted $5000 for it.
I just signed up to let everyone know. I'll improve my file and hope to chat soon with fellow pin lovers

#2202 4 years ago

That's funny, all of us up here say why are all the good games down in Calgary? I'd like that Baywatch if anyone is heading up to Edmonton?

#2206 4 years ago

What's wrong with people? $12000 for high speed??? (Edm kijiji) I bought mine last fall for $1400 and I thought that was high. Moronic!!! Probably the same loser who wanted 18000 for sttng and jp last week.

#2207 4 years ago

Now it's $15000 for high speed??? Absurd

#2214 4 years ago

The good thing about calling out these people asking huge amounts is they usually delete their ads immediately.

1 week later
#2278 4 years ago

I'd buy that Metallica in a heart beat if it wasn't so far. Looks very nice, great upgrades and huo

#2288 4 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Man, that looks like a reasonable deal to me, and I am further than you. If I didn't just have a week off... ROOOOAD TRIP

Yeah, he's supposed to be a real good guy. Also has a Star Trek for sale as well.

#2303 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Not particularly interested in shipping the game. It is such a hassle. Preference would be to anyone local.

What we're you looking to get for it? I'd drive down for it. I'm in Saskatoon. Pm me back

#2331 4 years ago
Quoted from freezie:

i was looking for a HS2 forever..i gave up

Didn't you see my ad on kijiji in February?? I sold mine in Saskatoon to a girl from Edmonton. I worked a deal too that if she gets bored with it I'll buy it back from her.

#2341 4 years ago

I'm looking at picking up a Starship Troopers tomorrow. Anyone have it or has had it in their collection? Any advice or comments (neg, pos) would be appreciated. Thanks

#2348 4 years ago

Underrated game. I'd totally own one. The bug shrieks get a bit annoying though.

I watched the tnt video and thought the same thing. Still undecided. Maybe hold out for a fishtales or r&b.

#2358 4 years ago
Quoted from Willathrilla:

Still looking for a Metallica pro in Calgary. I missed out on the one in Lethbridge.

Too bad, Scotts met was awesome, lots of upgrades.

2 weeks later
#2440 4 years ago

There is a Getaway for $1000 in grande prarie on kijiji. Best price I've seen on a pin in months

#2443 4 years ago

Yeah, I meant high speed. Had a few too many wobbly pops I guess

4 months later
#3483 4 years ago

If anyone is interested in the $12500 sttng on kijiji edmonton please contact me. I have some magic beans and a map to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow available

#3494 4 years ago

Do you think it's possible every now and then that someone sells something very underpriced? Maybe they don't know what they have or just someone toying with us? If a contact number isn't provided I feel like it's a fake ad. Anyone lucked out on a great deal?

#3498 4 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

So who scored that BF in Edmonton on kijiji 500$.

I responded with 3 views. Offered him $2000 and haven't heard back. I'm even in Edmonton currently

#3515 4 years ago
Quoted from tmick73:

Cheers to misfitdart and the awesome MET Pro he sold me! MET was actually better than he advertised!

So jealous! Wish I new about a met for sale. Congrats. If you need to clear space sometime I'm interested in all of your games

#3516 4 years ago

Anyone know if there's a business in Edmonton that sells parts? (Ribbons, connectors, led's) Just thought I'd check before I start ordering online. Thanks

#3522 4 years ago
Quoted from puck:

T2 in Edmonton on Kijiji 30min ago.

But a business asking $5000

#3523 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Congrats on the BF whoever got it.

Thanks

#3528 4 years ago

Did anyone here get that $1000 Mustang pro listed on kijiji Toronto this week?

2 weeks later
#3564 4 years ago
Quoted from algrande:

lol.....that game didn't last long...

Ha you beat me to the same quote. Went over to the bar instead
pm sent.

#3605 4 years ago

Hey Paul I wish you never replied to all this price policing garbage. Who cares what this and that goes for last week, last month. I saw it for x amount and now it's this x amount. It's worth what someone will pay and they value it for. Open a thread bitchin about the price of a stle in Canada. Just checkin, this is a thread about pinballs for sale right? That being said, does anyone have a pinball for sale? I see gorno wants to trade his st pro. Anyone have any complaints about that? Oh wait, he's not selling it with a price. I see why people are posting on kijiji instead of here. As arron rodgers said, r-e-l-a-x

#3617 4 years ago

Anyone who wants to sell something without posting here or on kijiji, PM me! I'm always looking for something new anytime. Just finishing my basement renos so I'll have more room for a few more machines now. Hey Spencer, pm me what you're trying to sell.

#3623 4 years ago

You guys are making this thread unreadable
How about we start a Alberta/Saskatchewan pins for sale thread? A BC for sale thread and you Ontario pinheads can brag to each other about your prices and leave us westerners out of it on your own? Just saying

#3633 4 years ago

A little off topic but can any pinsiders around Saskatoon help me dolly a pin out of a basement Wednesday morning?
***Update*** Help is no longer required. Thanks guys!

#3681 4 years ago

Everyone done yet? I have a pin for sale but don't want it burried in a few hours. Maybe I'll post in a day or two when things slow down here.

#3698 4 years ago

My inbox has blown up so I might as well post what game I'm considering selling. Batman Forever. Huo since 97. Not set in stone yet that I'll sell it but too many inquiries. If it's a title you want pm me. Thanks

#3720 4 years ago

Oh oh, please not another price policing, who should and shouldn't sell what where and there beef/fued/takeover??
If I was a business it's only smart to use free advertising and reach as many people as you can to promote your product. He might have something I want and will try and support a Canadian business before heading south of the border. I'm sure his markup isn't as high as the 35% exchange rate plus overpriced usps shipping we Canadians are all facing now.

#3722 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSam:

Yeah, let's get all the retailers in Canada to post on this thread! I'm sure Ciniplex would be thrilled to post here!.

Wtf are you talking about?? A company or individual selling pinball machines and parts lists under a thread about selling pinball machines is a bad thing? How many of us would even know about them otherwise? Nuff said.

#3768 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Always a great idea to list a HUO WOZLE on kijiji and not include a price.

That's Scott's way of saying it's yours if you offer enough.

#3801 4 years ago

That Kiss is back up for sale on kijiji Edmonton. Last time it popped up the guy was looking for cameras in trade or cash offers. Guess he never moved it. Was told he has $3000+ offers on it then. Wonder what he wants now? Anyone dealt with him in the past?

#3828 4 years ago

I bought a mortal kombat 3 about a year ago for $300 on kijiji lloyd. He even delivered it and help unload it. Nobody wanted it and it sat for months.
For around a $1000 you could build yourself a multicade with about 6000 games on it. Golden tees, all the arcade classics and more. Why pay a grand for 1 game? My xcade joystick even has flipper buttons for pinball arcade games

#3829 4 years ago

Try retroxarcade.com for a option. Canadian company making multicade joysticks that plug straight into your tv. Have cool wraps on them too (ghosts and goblins, galaga, ms. pacman, etc) and apparently have 10000 games on them.

#3850 4 years ago

And now it's "sold, pending pickup" Yeah sure it is. Guess he sold it to himself.
If someone wants my Addams Family for $15000 I'm sure I can convince my wife to sell it

#3851 4 years ago

All or most of the St. Albert guys machines are now "sold"
Has anyone responded to his ads and gotten a reply or seen these "rare" games in person?

#3855 4 years ago

Has anyone texted about the pinballs up for auction ad? Website doesn't exist he listed and is in Jasper?

#3858 4 years ago

I got a response. He gave a new website which doesn't exist as well. When I found his facebook page it references pinball amusements in Michigan with great sales on mb, mm, cv and ij. Definitely fishy. No point wasting more time.

1 week later
#3880 4 years ago

Anyone want to trade a Fish Tales for a Bram Stoker's Dracula?

1 week later
#3891 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

signed by Elvis himself !

I like that one too.

#3892 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Probably the same guy who was posting that 'all out clear out' wanted ad, someone who is bitter about where prices are on machines.

Read about 4 responses back

#3896 4 years ago

Has anyone shipped a pin to the states? Which transport company did you use? Thanks

#3897 4 years ago
#3902 4 years ago

What game are you looking for in trade? Cash is a nice trade??

#3918 4 years ago

Was wondering if there was a helpful pinsider in Edmonton willing to check out a game for me? The owner is willing to deliver it to me but would like someone to check it out first. Pics only do so much. Pm me if you're available this week. Thanks

#3921 4 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Was wondering if there was a helpful pinsider in Edmonton willing to check out a game for me? The owner is willing to deliver it to me but would like someone to check it out first. Pics only do so much. Pm me if you're available this week. Thanks

Problem solved. Thanks to the guys who offered to check it out for me. Big ups especially to Puck! Super nice of you guys

1 week later
#3941 4 years ago

I like the funny ads on kijiji Alberta. Is the new one yours too Spencer? Price policing is hilarious

#3955 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

The funny part is the guys doing it sure dont give anyone deals when they sell, but expect one and are the first to comment on high prices when they are looking for a game

I recently sold 2 pins to pinsiders in regina under what I could have got for them. My bsd I could have asked $3k us and sold it for $3200 Canadian. Trying to get $3800 for a $2000 to $2500 game is really stretching it don't you think?

#3981 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Bsd usually goes for just over 2kusd as well.

Find me bsd for 2k us and I'll buy 5 of them. I have 2 friends in the states who recently paid 3k + and were both happy with their purchases. Bsd $2800 us, Bop $2100 us. Big difference. But whatever, who cares. Good luck with your sale.

#3985 4 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

Hey Guys. I bought a pin from Fort McMurray

When I saw a $100 pinball listed I assumed someone from Edmonton was on the road currently heading north
I offered him to ship it but you beat me to it. Greatest buy in past 3 years on kijiji. Congratulations!

#4004 4 years ago

St pro used huo about 6k. You can get them new in box for $5400us which is about $7300. Though not sure what current exchange is. $7100 taxes in at xmas time when I got a quotes.

#4005 4 years ago

Nitro raised their price $300 since Dec 27/15
Nib now 7450 taxes in

#4006 4 years ago

$1500 swords of fury in Richmond Hill on kijiji
Why can't we get deals like that out west?

#4011 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

$5400Us at today's exchange rate is $7835 Cdn even before you pay taxes.

$6795 Canadian new price + taxes. Was $6400 cdn xmas time

Quoted from aeonblack:

Because I'm not letting mine go for that price, not a chance haha.

Saw one last week for $3000 in Calgary. Didn't seem like it lasted long.

#4021 4 years ago

My friend who is not a pinhead is selling a HUO Shrek for $5k. If interested pm me.

#4033 3 years ago

That's the shady Kingston guy. Buyer beware. Or run, run far away as some say

#4036 3 years ago

The "shipping is cheap" is a dead giveaway. If anyone has had a positive experience dealing with Chris, we'd like to hear about it.

#4043 3 years ago

I've seen the sick and going out of business but still buying unwanted games and machines ads too. He lists on mr pinball too and have seen scam alerts.

#4065 3 years ago
Quoted from TBatti:

So someone posts a barely used X-Men LE in beloved kijiji with stock photos. Excellent work Stoney Plain

Think you scared him off. See his 10g xmen is gone.

#4077 3 years ago

Is Jacks drive in still open in spruce grove? Best milkshakes ever! Worth the trip alone out there just for a burger, onion rings and a shake. Next trip to Edmonton we're heading out.

#4079 3 years ago

We worked in the west end and anytime anything came up in Spruce Grove we were on our way out. Lineups around the block but worth the wait. Orange milkshake a must! Tastes like a dream cycle. I'm heading to Edmonton next week to pick up a couple pins and the wife is already saying we need to head out to Jacks. Thanks Dooner, you definitely need to check it out

1 week later
#4101 3 years ago

Did a pinsider pick up Shane's Shrek in Calgary?

#4107 3 years ago

Free Star Wars in Red Deer???
Anyone heard back yet? I called with 0 views and still no call back.
Is it real? Let the games begin

#4108 3 years ago

Now the phone number has changed and definitely not a pinball guy. Thinks someone is pranking him. 5 calls in 10 minutes. 1st number was a real estate agent? Anyone gotten thru? Sounds like a scam:/

#4144 3 years ago

I'd like a family guy too. Anyone? Bueller, Bueller...

#4149 3 years ago
Quoted from silverball0:

Just an update, The Sunday Travellers League Raffle for a T-2 or 2,000 dollars cash was won by Kerry Chin, Burnaby B.C. Thanks again to all pinsiders that supported this raffle.
Joe

Did they take the cash or the pin?

#4153 3 years ago
Quoted from bugray:

They took the cash

Wow! Left alot on the table. Great for you guys. $2000 and you still have the game to generate revenue. Wish more people would do this idea. Good job

#4158 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Whitewater has been traded. Thanks to all who inquired.

What's going in it's spot at sports on tap?

#4162 3 years ago

If you listen to Buddy's "free advice" on kijiji Edmonton nobody should buy a used pinball machine. Lol. Unless it's from him apparently. Oh and hype of pinball has me mesmerized

#4166 3 years ago

Any time I've put a wanted pinball ad on kijiji he responds first offering advice and how he has lots of games but none are for sale.

Quoted from Cam:

He probably only buys brand new cars and houses with warranty too ?!

#4169 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Did anyone get Clayton's Vector in Saskatoon? I had sent him several messages before he came back on Feb 1st and never heard back from him ever. I see it's still sitting on Kijiji. I'd definitely be interesting in seeing it but he isn't answering any of my messages.

Pretty sure it's gone. Not sure why he hasn't deleted the ad yet.

#4171 3 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

No doubt. I had to shake my head when I saw that last night...

He must have taken a beating on his ad because now it's gone

#4183 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
Anyone have, or have a lead on, a Black Knight back glass? Interested in pretty much anything, as the one in the BK I just picked up is toast.
Thanks in advance!

You grabbed that bk? I loved his ad. Excellent condition, may need a new backglass. That's the most roachiest glass I've seen
I saw one on ebay not long ago. I'm sure another will pop up soon. Good luck with search

Quoted from Pauz21:

Anyone have a super Mario bros. just sold my only dmd and I think the kids might forgive me if I put this in its place.

There's one out east listed for $2700 + shipping.

#4185 3 years ago

Dad bought us a black knight in early 90s for $400. Great early 80s game. Magnet save, 3 ball multiball. Had a Solar Fire too. Basically same game with different drop targets.

#4194 3 years ago

Want a good laugh? Check the Whitewater/Indy ad on kijiji Alberta. Now that's the way to make a ad! Haha

#4202 3 years ago

I like when they insult you in the ad! I'd need to take a second mortgage just to afford his prices.
If anyone does want a indy jones for 10k pm me. My friends will be happy to sell for that amount

#4204 3 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Sorry if that's someone on here but I'm so friggin tired of this shit. Nothing else posted on a national buy and sell website tells people to guess on a price. Stop being an ass.

I bet a lot of us can guess who he's talking about.

#4206 3 years ago

You gotta check the indy ad again. Hahahaha. He added pics now! Quick, call the cops. He suckered someone into his dungeon. Or searched the pinside basement. Lol.

#4213 3 years ago
Quoted from volkdrive:

What's with the girl in the thong on WH20? Maybe that's what you have to pay to see? Plus 22500 for MM, if that's the case, mine is on the block now.....

She's on a forum here on pinside somewhere. I've seen her b4. Is that Kaneda's lady?

#4216 3 years ago

Probably a long shot but does anyone have something for sale? Seems everything is for trade these days or bs ads:/

#4227 3 years ago
Quoted from rwmech5:

Anyone dealt with Alouette Amusements?

Prices seem high, quick to send list of games but slow to send pics

1 week later
#4247 3 years ago
Quoted from Nighthawk128:

I've got a TAF with a translite that's a quarter inch too small on each side, I used electrical tape but sure it didn't ship that way originally.
Is there a good source for repro translites that you guys know of?
To stay on topic I "might" be selling this in a few years lol

Check Mayfair amusements and ebay

#4261 3 years ago

$3500 skateball in edm?

#4266 3 years ago
Quoted from earflaps:

Somebody got a great deal on Cyclone in Winnipeg....$1400. Every now and then somebody get's lucky...good for them.

Balancing things out with the $3500 pinbot

#4277 3 years ago

Ninjaboot is selling his swords of fury for 3k. Great game. Played it a few times last trip to Edmonton. I'm stuck at work or it would be in the back of my truck heading to Saskatchewan.

1 week later
#4286 3 years ago

2 cyclones in 10 days in Winnipeg? Wonder if it's the same one?

#4290 3 years ago

Kind of boring imo. There's alot of better system 11 games for sure. But for $1400 it would definitely be a steal and nice in a lineup.

#4293 3 years ago

Swords of fury, taxi, whirlwind and I always liked game show. But there's lots of good system 11 games.

#4295 3 years ago

It will be up to 800 plays at the end of yegpin

Quoted from libtech:

Going to be fs at yegpin, cant sell/trade before then however if you want it you can prebuy/trade and pick up after the show

#4307 3 years ago

$250 Black Knight on Kijiji Edm
Good luck to someone in Edmonton. Hopefully a pinsider snags it.

#4316 3 years ago
Quoted from puck:

The Turtles on Kijiji is a prank. A little early for April fools.

Saw that a couple hours ago. It's almost as funny as the loser who lists his sttng for 12k every other month. I guess he's looking for the one turnip that fell off the truck.

1 week later
#4346 3 years ago

No Fear for $1250 in Calgary. If it's real that's a steal for someone!

#4348 3 years ago

My buddy just bought one for $2800. I like it. Reminds me of t2.

#4371 3 years ago

Wow all this talk for bsd?? I thought maybe we were talking ghostbusters or the hobbit.

#4374 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Holy shit, For a bunch of grown men, some of you sure sound like a bunch of whiny snot-nosed little kids

Calling people names for stating their opinion makes you sound like get off my lawn guy. If you don't want to read it don't follow the thread. People's opinions also help determine a fair value for a game you might be considering.
Jms, good luck with the sale man. Ask whatever you want. You only need 1 person to think it's a good deal.

#4379 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Does anyone have a machine they'd be willing to part with? I'm primarily interested in a system11, or maybe a lesser sought after WPC. I'm open to project machines as well.

A nice sounding rfm popped up in Saskatoon about a hour ago. Cheaper then what I got mine for.

#4383 3 years ago

It's definitely not for everyone. I've only had mine for about 2 weeks and still on the fence about it. I played swe1 when it first came out and hated it. I thought what the hell happend to pinball? So i was very hesitant to buy rfm. But it came from a friend who needed the space so I bought it. It's definitely unique in the short body, huge head on it and the video screen. Probably not a keeper for me. On a plus side my wife will actually play it and she hates pinball.

Quoted from shaub:

Thanks for the headsup. As an owner of RFM what are your thoughts?

#4402 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

What is the going rate for a TSPP in Canada these days?

6k and up it seems:/

#4406 3 years ago

I was offered a nice one for $5200 in Winnipeg about 6 months ago but didn't have the funds at the time and figured more would come along. Oops
Also missed out on a $5250 one to tmort by 5 minutes around the same time.

1 week later
#4439 3 years ago

Hey Cam. When I got in touch with him about the no fear he said he wanted $2500 now for it because he got alot of offers for more then he posted. I think that was later that day but he never mentioned having other machines. Oh well. Good deals do come around every now and then. Unfortunately people always offer more then listed if it's low and most people are greedy and take highest offer.

#4449 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

You mean the games sell for their actual value instead of you getting it below market rates?
Don't get me wrong, I love getting a game for cheap, but calling sellers "greedy" for getting market value is a bit misplaced.

What I mean is a seller agreeing to sell you a game then gets offers more then what he agreed to sell it to you for then sells it before you can get to it. Greedy, scumbaggy, call it what even you want. Rare is the honest seller who agrees to sell it to first response and tells everyone else that someone else has dibs. For most of us guys in the west it's a minimum 3hr trip unless it's posted in your city.

#4463 3 years ago

The flipper will never get anywhere near what he's asking. The best is his using ebay as a reference point for value. When it doesn't sell by the end of the week does his wife burn it? Or better yet a fire sale? Satan will be in their house for a long time

#4473 3 years ago

Does anyone know the seller of the Bone Busters in Regina? On the map there's a former member Fenster that has one.

#4474 3 years ago

Seriously, a $8000 taf??? I guess it's now in the same ballpark as mm, tz? Please pass on whatever this guy is smoking cause i defiently want some. I see the St. Albert gorgar seller will be re listing his pin next week in a new city. Guess his Christian angle didn't work out.

#4495 3 years ago

Did the buyer buy your play field? I'd be interested if still available? Can buy it at yegpin.

#4507 3 years ago

$5000 Tom in Saskatoon
Anyone gotten a response yet?

#4510 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

ST Pro in Regina... Includes stern shaker, Aurich translite and full decals, playfield support rails and lollipop side rails. HUO and 1 owner (me).
$6200
Rob

Pm sent

Quoted from JPloof:

No response yet........☹️ Told myself no new pins for a while, but it's a grail pin for me.

Heard from a friend that it may be gone. Apparently someone was coming this afternoon and then he has dibs on it if they pass. No word yet.

#4517 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I am going to list my restored Addams Family soon

Pm sent

#4535 3 years ago

Did any of you Calgary guys see the $400 striker in canmore? Now there's a score! Nice $1500 price discount

#4540 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Anyone have a circus Voltaire? After playing it today, I'd really like one. I'd also like a Getaway if anyone has one.

CV is super cool in person. Funny how they could barely give them away originally when they came out. Now it's one of the most valuable/collectible pins. Good luck finding one up here. Probably have to go US shopping. Enjoy the show.

#4544 3 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Thats a damn nice looking met meegis!

Nicest one I've seen. The lighting behind sparky is awesome looking!

#4596 3 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

I see FG way more than Shrek.

Wow, that's the opposite out here in the west. I've been offered 5 shreks (as low as 4gs) and seen a few more posted and have only seen one fg in the past year. I'd like a family guy if anyone is considering selling

#4597 3 years ago

Blah, blah, blah. Either go buy a nib met for 7k or buy his modded out. Pics look awesome. Personally I'd prefer to buy a nib from nitro with no plays and no mods and do them myself. Glwts Meegis, post locally maybe for less trolling.

#4608 3 years ago

The loser with no friends is back at it this week. $8900 Gorgar in Edmonton.

#4625 3 years ago

Anyone tried titan's competitions rubbers? They're bouncy but have crazy colors available. I like pinball lifes too. My last teardown had superbands on the flippers and were so tight I had to cut them off.

#4631 3 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Titan bands are awesome, they look like superbands and feel like normal rubbers.

Have you done all your machines in them? I just helped shop a friend's wof with them and they look awesome! I'm waiting on my order for ngg.

#4638 3 years ago

Did anyone get a reply to the $500 sttng in Gibbons this morning?

#4640 3 years ago

Probably fake. No phone number. I replied with 0 views 10 minutes after posting and haven't heard back.

#4645 3 years ago

Hey Stretch, Nice looking bmdk! That bat signal topper is sweet! Glwts man.

#4659 3 years ago

Yup loser lives out in morinville. Kijiji user since april 2011 has been in all the gorgar, sttng ads lately. Had the $500 sttng ad and looking for a ride ad going at the same time. Oops! Plus his religious bs about gorgar and how it's heading west to Van. Why he wastes his time posting fake ads is comical at best. Same guy used to list his sttng for $12000 a few months back. I've got his name and nunber if anyone is interested?

#4667 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Metallica Pro RUO - $5700 without colour DMD. $6275 with.
First run Met Pro. Has mantis scoop protector, cliffy slots (2), cliffy snake, cliffy shooter. Full LED's. Drops have been replaced once. Sparky magnet replaced once. Plays 100%.
Has some scoop wear on the black key line (easily covered with a Cliffy). Snake is missing teeth.
Once I get a deposit, I will pull it off route and clean it up and replace some common wear items.
Will try and go grab pics later today.
PM if interested!

Say it ain't so? Gonna miss it when it's gone. Nobody buy it. Hehe. Glwts

#4670 3 years ago

There never was a gorgar or sttng for sale. Moronville guy has owned them both for years. Puts out ads to lower and raise prices and gets a kick out of running ads on kijiji. I know of a gorgar in Edmonton that's probably for sale.
Last time I asked he wanted $1400

Quoted from blowback1976:My bad, that was a quote from the STTNG ad. Same guy mentioned buying a Gorgar to flip.

#4673 3 years ago
Quoted from eldy76:

I am looking for a Gorgar. I'd be very interested in this. Could he PM me with details?

He's not a pinhead. I just emailed him for you. I'll pm you when I hear back.

#4680 3 years ago

Striker looks amazing. I played it when Dirk owned it. 500% better. Good luck with the trade.

#4684 3 years ago

Guess I shouldn't have passed up the Surf Champ in Saskatoon for $250 a while back

#4686 3 years ago
Quoted from bcrage88:

Yikes, where was I for that deal, would have been a done deal Surf Champ is an awesome EM...

Definitely was a project pin. Guy had ms and wanted it out of his basement. Smokedog offered to help but my wife convinced me I had too many projects already.

2 weeks later
#4719 3 years ago

Don't you love when there's 2 of the same pins, listed in the same city and one is $500 and the second is $2300?

#4723 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

Hi all
I am removing the shaker and colour DMD. New price is $5K firm as is. If no one here wants it, it will be kijiji fodder for more $$.
It will need a cleaning, some common parts replaced (coil sleeves, coil stops to make the flippers snappy, they are a little soft right now) but plays 100% as is.

If you rebuilt those weak flippers I'd buy it

#4727 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

*sigh* ... make me work why don't ya ...

Better you then me. You're the professional. Maybe forget to take the shaker out too

#4746 3 years ago

When I saw 17 new posts I figured police patrol was at it. Nice to see fellow Canadians helping each other out. Beware about shipping though. No insurance here in Canada. Checkout Another bible written off thread. 99% off pins ship fine but there is the the rare horror story. Good luck.

#4768 3 years ago

Is it powder coated in gold? Haha, that's insane. Just another guy wasting everyone's time. Doesn't even warrant a reply. Probably doesn't even own the games just trying to find a sucker that wants one and then go out and buy one.

#4796 3 years ago

Looking for a Simpsons Pinball Party. Willing to purchase one outright or trade my Creature from the Black Lagoo for one

#4830 3 years ago

Who's got the LOTR for sale in sask?

It's posted in Saskatoon, Edmonton and Calgary so not sure. Was looking for the shipping is cheap quote thinking it was Chris in Ontario

#4861 3 years ago

There's a nice looking Genie in Edmonton on kijiji for $800. Good price for a fun widebody

#4875 3 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

I even tried and I'm 5 hrs away.

5hrs? You must haul ass

#4876 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I got the other FT in Edmonton,plus a Hurricane.
She still has T2,WCS,and Getaway 2.
I tried to buy them all,but she would only go down to 3800.00 each on the other three.
All need to be shopped,Getaway 2 was split open on the right side corner,glued and nailed together.
All need plastic sets,flipper rebuilds,and a lot of love. Couple had burnt connectors on the boards.
They all played ok. I Never tried T2 though.

Funny how things change in 1 year. Last summer she was asking $2800 each and yeah the hs was pretty beat. The hurricane needed lots then too. She put them back on route. Guess she's finally getting out of the coin-op business. That's still a pricey ft though.

#4878 3 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Thankfully I didn't pay her prices either.
I think she wants to sell her acreage as well.
Do you have a couple million lying around,lol

Hadn't seen it but my buddy has bought 10 to 20 arcade games off of her the past couple of years. That's how I met her. Her husband was a op in the 90s b4 passing away.

#4883 3 years ago

Because most people dislike TF. I personally really like it but not willing to pay that price. I'm probably the only guy here that wants this thing.

What do you want to pay? I'd pay 5k for that tf combo today if it was by me. Never hurts to make a offer.

#4892 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Strange, that's not what the ad said. In short, it says..... a whole lot of vulture's offered me more with-out even seeing it, so now I'm going to research the price and re-list it for double, at least.

Gotta hate when that happens. Still could be a fake ad with no pics or number.

#4900 3 years ago

Do any of you Calgary pinheads know of the ac/dc pro listed on kijiji? History, seller, condition?

#4902 3 years ago

I found out the acdc is at speeders prokart racing. Current high offer is 6k. I'd rather have a premium again then a pro model personally

#4905 3 years ago

6k for a routed acdc? Must be really nice with low plays.

You can find heavily modded huo's for 6k or less.

Quoted from Rob_G:

So it's an 'auction' then eh?
Rob

Looks like it. I made a offer and got a response that 6k was current high offer. Still too high imo.

#4907 3 years ago

Hey Rob, have you downloaded the new code for your Metallica premium yet? If so, how is it?

2 weeks later
#4955 3 years ago

Gotta hate when someone offers more and scoops someone on a great deal. Now it's basically a auction. Was told $3000 now too. Anyone get play field pics?

#4959 3 years ago

Was just told it sold. Too bad, I'd like another bsd again.

#4979 3 years ago
Quoted from Knx873:

Still looking for a TZ. Any ideas?

There's one for sale in Edmonton by the multicade guy. Check Edmonton kijiji.

1 week later
#5011 3 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

that Seawitch in Regina on Kijiji ..

That's a expensive project. Surprised nobody has jumped at the $5500 Ali in moose jaw

#5028 3 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Have a NGG and a space shuttle I'd consider selling. ngg 4500 Cad Space shuttle 1200 Cad. Don't want to ship.
Pm me if interested.

I just traded ngg and 1g for sttng. Glwts.

#5031 3 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

Putting my Star Trek LE up for sale if anyone is interested HUO beautiful machine with tons of mods added including
pingraffix blades, vengeance mods including lit ship ring and explosion below ship, Klingon ship, custom shooter rod, full set of cliffys and plastic protectors plus a bunch of others. $9500 will take it away pm me if you want any other details or are interested.

It's a beaut Clarke, it's a beaut!! Awesome looking stle. Glwts!

#5045 3 years ago
Quoted from MobRoller:

With the Vancouver Flipout expo about a month away I imagine some good trades/sales/deals are going to be popping up. I know I will be bringing a couple of machines that I am willing to part with (F-14 + Buccanneer)....maybe time to start its own thread. Who else is coming and is in the same boat?

There is a Vancouver Flipout Expo thread! Making plans to be out there for it.

#5059 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Cant go wrong! Batman has been great.

Is that the one with the white powder coat? Glad to see it finally went to a new home.

#5063 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Yes it is! I really enjoy the game more than i ever thought i would bdk is underrated imo, not a day goes by i dont play it. Ive also ordered in the movie masters toys and added the sound mod to it so it has the actual music and real voices from the movie. Wow what an upgrade! The attachment for the board is coming as well to hook up my external sub to the game.

Now you need the bat signal hologram topper like stretch7 had on his. Very cool mod for bmdk.

#5072 3 years ago

Thanks. Easier for you to show a pic then me finding one. Still a really cool mod

3 weeks later
#5139 3 years ago

I can't remember who was looking for a Hurricane but there's one on kijiji Calgary for $2500.

#5149 3 years ago

Anyone know who's selling the st pro outside of Calgary? Wish I was closer. I'm sure it will be heading to new home today.

2 weeks later
#5209 3 years ago

Well said

1 week later
#5222 3 years ago
2 weeks later
#5255 3 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Looking for a Stern Playboy, working or not. Have other pins to trade for it. PM me if you have one available.

There's a cheap one on ebay ($2k usd) currently if you don't mind US shipping.

#5257 3 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

One sold in Cinci recently for $3500. I'd be a buyer in the midewest if one was priced south of 4k

I was offered one 2 weeks ago for $3900 Canadian from a couple in Calgary.

#5269 3 years ago

More info??

#5275 3 years ago

I buy regularly thru a auction house that charges %15 service fee plus 5% tax. They never get pins. Maybe the occasional sf2 or Shinobi arcade.

1 week later
#5295 3 years ago

Nope. Pro

#5298 3 years ago

$3900 sf2 in Edmonton currently on kijiji. Deal of the day

#5303 3 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I might take the day off work to drive up to Edmonton today... not too often you find a top 300 ranked game for 3x it's value! Rauuuu kick.

You might as well pickup that $2500 Hulk when you hit town also Hulk Smash!

#5305 3 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I grew up playing that game and always enjoyed it in a strange way.

Me too. There was a pool hall on fort rd and 66 st that I played sf2 all the time in. I've seen minty ones go for 2k and fixers for 1k or less.

#5336 3 years ago
Quoted from pinball77:

I am missing stretch7 right now. I hope everything is working out for you in the okanagan.
What a great guy! We need more pinsiders like him!!

What? Stretch7 left? Bummer. I'm going to Nisku for 2 weeks and was hoping to check his place out finally

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.00
$ 299.99
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 60.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 224.99
$ 49.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 11,500.00
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 18.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 269.99
$ 139.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider str8cash.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside