(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,801 posts
  • 515 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 23 hours ago by FlipMyBalls
  • Topic is favorited by 303 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12801 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 257.
#3501 4 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Do you think it's possible every now and then that someone sells something very underpriced? Maybe they don't know what they have or just someone toying with us? If a contact number isn't provided I feel like it's a fake ad. Anyone lucked out on a great deal?

I'm guessing you're talking about the Hollywood Heat from yesterday. It didn't last long, and my buddy called when it went up. Some one got a deal for sure.

#3502 4 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

I'm guessing you're talking about the Hollywood Heat from yesterday. It didn't last long, and my buddy called when it went up. Some one got a deal for sure.

I talked to the seller yesterday and again today. It was being picked up at 1pm this afternoon. He said he had it listed last year for a longtime at $300 and had no interest at all. I don't recall seeing it listed though.

I was second in line, and was hoping to re-theme it. I've been looking for a cheap 80's pin with no voices to re-theme.... The search continues I guess.

(Whoever bought it, if it's not a keeper please hit me up and maybe we can work something out)

#3503 4 years ago

DM and EK both sold and gone, thanks.
Up next is a really nice GnR and a really nice Haunted House - I'll post pics and details when ready

Quoted from ShinyNick:

DM is sold, EK is still available
Just put some more work into it, installed brand new new legs & rebuilt chimes
$2500 obo
Pics:
https://goo.gl/photos/vCoYhJWLNY7xvy5d9
Thanks!

#3504 4 years ago
Quoted from Cam:

I was second in line

Yeah, so was I apparently. He told me I was the second call.

Edit: Seller told me to come by a 2pm today, I would have first look. I called to confirm and it was sold.

A little bitter about it all, but I guess that's how it rolls sometimes.

#3505 4 years ago

Congrats on the BF whoever got it.

#3506 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Yeah, I just heard back from my reply - it went to the first person who replied, lucky devil. Congrats.

#3507 4 years ago

looking for a right sling plastic for dirty harry if anyone has a spare they want to sell i would appreciate it PM me if you have one also would be interested in ramps for dirty harry as well

#3508 4 years ago

Regarding the BF pin, I got a reply too. Props to the seller. Think they said they got well above asking price, and took the high road. Nice seeing decent folks in the kijiji crowd.

#3509 4 years ago

yes congrats on the bf I'm sure you got a good deal.

#3510 4 years ago
Quoted from misfitdart:

I have a dead mint IJ, cc pf, full LEDs, a few mods, colour dmd and invisi-glass. I'm looking for part trades or cash sale. Lemmy know whatcha got, thx.

Cheers to misfitdart and the awesome MET Pro he sold me! MET was actually better than he advertised! I'd deal with Randy again anytime. Great guy and awesome to deal with!

#3511 4 years ago
Quoted from tmick73:

Cheers to misfitdart and the awesome MET Pro he sold me! MET was actually better than he advertised! I'd deal with Randy again anytime. Great guy and awesome to deal with!

Congrats on the met pro, such a good machine.

#3512 4 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Congrats on the met pro, such a good machine.

Thanks! Super stoked! Also, I'm only 45 minutes away and I almost always have beer in the fridge

#3513 4 years ago

Black knight for sale on Vancouver island. Minimal wear on playfield. Cabinet 8/10. Back glass 7.5/10.
Plays and looks really nice. $2250 obo or trade

#3514 4 years ago

Anyone selling a walking dead, metallica or mustang? I have cash burning a hole. Help me spend it.

#3515 4 years ago
Quoted from tmick73:

Cheers to misfitdart and the awesome MET Pro he sold me! MET was actually better than he advertised!

So jealous! Wish I new about a met for sale. Congrats. If you need to clear space sometime I'm interested in all of your games

#3516 4 years ago

Anyone know if there's a business in Edmonton that sells parts? (Ribbons, connectors, led's) Just thought I'd check before I start ordering online. Thanks

#3517 4 years ago

Body only Haunted House for sale. 500 OBO. Had a lot of interest in parting this out, but don`t have time. Located in NL, no issue shipping.

Full pics:

http://imgur.com/a/a192f

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6495.jpg

IMG_6506.jpg

IMG_6515.jpg

#3518 4 years ago
Quoted from atariaction:

Anyone selling a Walking Dead, Metallica or mustang? I have cash burning a hole. Help me spend it.

To have such problems!

#3519 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

To have such problems!

Problem needs to fixed asap!

Wait... you have a mustang. Lets trade problems

#3520 4 years ago

I'm looking for the plastic ramp for a Raven if someone has one. It's the only thing I have left to do.

#3521 4 years ago

T2 in Edmonton on Kijiji 30min ago.

#3522 4 years ago
Quoted from puck:

But a business asking $5000

#3523 4 years ago
Quoted from Stretch7:

Thanks

#3524 4 years ago
Quoted from atariaction:

Problem needs to fixed asap!
Wait... you have a mustang. Lets trade problems

Mustang for AFM, what do you say. Wait, Leanne would have my nuts in a sling if I did that trade!

#3525 4 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Looking for one myself but $4800 is nuts.

If anyone else has no, let me know. Could do a possible part trade with F14 Tomcat as well.

#3526 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Mustang for AFM, what do you say. Wait, Leanne would have my nuts in a sling if I did that trade!

I'd prefer your nuts in a sling to that trade

#3527 4 years ago
Quoted from glauses:

looking for a right sling plastic for Dirty Harry if anyone has a spare they want to sell i would appreciate it PM me if you have one also would be interested in ramps for Dirty Harry as well

I sent glauses the Dirty Harry slings and notice I have a right Getaway sling and some used Goldeneye slings along with new aftermarket Goldeneye slings.

#3528 4 years ago

Did anyone here get that $1000 Mustang pro listed on kijiji Toronto this week?

#3529 4 years ago

call out to Doozie thanks for sending out the slings for dirty harry if i can ever return the favour let me know thanks again can't believe how great pinball people are in this hobby glad i am a part of it have met a ton of great people.

#3530 4 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Did anyone here get that $1000 Mustang pro listed on kijiji Toronto this week?

At the rate your going, are you sure it's not in your basement with the 2 other scores from the week

Quoted from glauses:

can't believe how great pinball people are in this hobby glad i am a part of it have met a ton of great people.

^ this!

#3531 4 years ago

Cam no not me I am all full at the inn no more spots for pins i am done for a while if i dont sell anything nothing can come in yes had a flurry of changes in a short span but going to play what i have for a while only way things can change is to make room. The only other option would be a trade that would change things up.
The Dirty Harry is not mine it is a close friends first pin i am just helping him out.

#3532 4 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Anyone know if there's a business in Edmonton that sells parts? (Ribbons, connectors, led's) Just thought I'd check before I start ordering online. Thanks

Western Coin will sell parts, but expect to pay a bit more of them. They are ok for the odd piece, but you would be better to order in if you need a fair amount. Ribbons and connectors you could probably buy from Digikey.ca - LED's not so much so.

#3533 4 years ago

We are in Vancouver not Edmonton but we can make ribbon cables to your specifications. Also please note that just today we added thousands of NOS pinball parts for Williams, Bally and Allied Leisure to our webstore. Some very rare and hard to get parts which have not been available for some time. http://www.flippers.com/…/pinball-game-parts-williams-parts

#3534 4 years ago

Nothing to see here.

#3535 4 years ago
Quoted from Flippersdotcom:

We are in Vancouver not Edmonton but we can make ribbon cables to your specifications. Also please note that just today we added thousands of NOS pinball parts for Williams, Bally and Allied Leisure to our webstore. Some very rare and hard to get parts which have not been available for some time. http://www.flippers.com/…/pinball-game-parts-williams-parts

Do you, by any chance, have a NOS topper for Judge Dredd?

#3536 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Do you, by any chance, have a NOS topper for Judge Dredd?

Sent you PM

#3537 4 years ago

I'm looking for a plastic set for TSPP. If anyone has one (or has a tip on where to find a set), please let me know. I'd also just buy the sling plastics if anyone has spares. Cheers.

#3538 4 years ago

I'm looking for a second machine. I'm leaning towards a system11 or wpc but I'm open to others as well, including project machines. I'd like to stay under $3000, if you have anything let me know.

#3539 4 years ago

Has anyone check out that acdc premium in regina at prairie pinball. If so what can you tell me about it. Thanks

#3540 4 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

Has anyone check out that acdc premium in regina at prairie pinball. If so what can you tell me about it. Thanks

Talked to Dylan the owner he's a straight shooter. I've purcahsed a game from him before and this transaction had no BS involved. If he says its nice...it means it's nice.

#3541 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Talked to Dylan the owner he's a straight shooter. I've purcahsed a game from him before and this transaction had no BS involved. If he says its nice...it means it's nice.

Thanks

#3542 4 years ago
Quoted from Twilight1:

I've played the machine in question and as far as I can recall it's in great shape. And as flashinstinct said, you can trust Dylan.

#3543 4 years ago

Thanks everyone for the quick responses.

#3544 4 years ago

Hey guys
Looking for the centre ramp fo a MB. Due to some unfortunate circumstances mine is gone like smoke. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with let me know. (Or if your offered a cheap one from a guy that doesn't know crap about pinball, let me know)

#3545 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Thanks for the posts flashinstinct and shaub.

#3546 4 years ago

Check here,

http://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/parts-by-machine/williams-parts/monster-bash.html?p=9

Quoted from Dr-Hex:

Hey guys
Looking for the centre ramp fo a MB. Due to some unfortunate circumstances mine is gone like smoke. If anyone has one they would be willing to part with let me know. (Or if your offered a cheap one from a guy that doesn't know crap about pinball, let me know)

#3547 4 years ago

Not a pinball but a great item that doesn't take up a lot of space. $300. Works, 8 dart modes, 2 sets of darts, coin operated.

image.jpg

#3548 4 years ago

Looking for a Met, ST, Kiss....really any newer Stern. Prefer a HUO or close to HUO quality machine.

I have a nice IM to trade, or will buy outright.

Prefer something in Sask. Or Alberta so I can move it myself.

Send me a PM.

Thanks

#3549 4 years ago

Big ad on Kijiji Vancover. 40 pinball machines.

#3550 4 years ago
Quoted from puck:

Big ad on Kijiji Vancover. 40 pinball machines.

It's just the Kingston guy (again).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Medisinyl Mods
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 115.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 199.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 49.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 34.95
Playfield - Plastics
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 49.95
Playfield - Plastics
MicksPinball
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 39.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 4,199.00
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 12801 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 257.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside