(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,781 posts
  • 514 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 minutes ago by GorillaBiscuits
  • Topic is favorited by 302 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12781 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 256.
#3601 4 years ago

Damn he didnt even post his machine here.. paul is a good guy, let him sell his machine

#3602 4 years ago

Just an update on stle here in Ontario.

Going rate is North of 8500 on average and pushing higher if modded.

#3603 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

OH I see, is that what you bought yours for? Or is it higher just because you own it now and want to make a profit?

#3604 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

this is one of the guys that bought a STLE for $8000 or less. Now he comes on here saying the going rate is north of $8500, yeah sure Josh. Why not make it north of $12,000

image.png

#3605 4 years ago

Hey Paul I wish you never replied to all this price policing garbage. Who cares what this and that goes for last week, last month. I saw it for x amount and now it's this x amount. It's worth what someone will pay and they value it for. Open a thread bitchin about the price of a stle in Canada. Just checkin, this is a thread about pinballs for sale right? That being said, does anyone have a pinball for sale? I see gorno wants to trade his st pro. Anyone have any complaints about that? Oh wait, he's not selling it with a price. I see why people are posting on kijiji instead of here. As arron rodgers said, r-e-l-a-x

#3606 4 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

Hey Paul I wish you never replied to all this price policing garbage. Who cares what this and that goes for last week, last month. I saw it for x amount and now it's this x amount. It's worth what someone will pay and they value it for. Open a thread bitchin about the price of a stle in Canada. Just checkin, this is a thread about pinballs for sale right? That being said, does anyone have a pinball for sale? I see gorno wants to trade his st pro. Anyone have any complaints about that? Oh wait, he's not selling it with a price. I see why people are posting on kijiji instead of here. As arron rodgers said, r-e-l-a-x

#3607 4 years ago

Your sure not making money at 8,500k for an STLE. Tax in, I bought mine for a little over 9k. Then added another $250 in mods... Its not for sale, but Im just saying...

#3608 4 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

Your sure not making money at 8,500k for an STLE. Tax in, I bought mine for a little over 9k. Then added another $250 in mods... Its not for sale, but Im just saying...

You are if you bought it for 8k, just saying.

#3609 4 years ago

I don't think STLE was available in Canada NIB for 8k taxes in. That would have been 7k before taxes. Besides, its a 10k pin!

#3610 4 years ago
Quoted from Animal:

I don't think STLE was available in Canada NIB for 8k taxes in. That would have been 7k before taxes. Besides, its a 10k pin!

Hahahahaha, it was available used for 8k just a month or two ago, ask Josh . But you're right, it's a 12k pin now

#3611 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Damn he didnt even post his machine here.. paul is a good guy, let him sell his machine

Thanks Dustin! I am a good guy..

Quoted from str8cash:

Hey Paul I wish you never replied to all this price policing garbage.

Yeah, sorry. To help get it slightly back on track, if STLE doesn't move I will probably be putting my HUO LOTR up instead. Will post more details if it gets to that.

#3612 4 years ago
Quoted from paul_8788:

if STLE doesn't move I will probably be putting my HUO LOTR up instead. Will post more details if it gets to that.

Noooooo, LOTR is 100 times the game ST is. You will probably regret that sale. But good luck either way, GOT Premium looks pretty cool!

#3613 4 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

This last page and a half is why I've never sold a game on pinside. I'll post a trade, (see page 72) but I sell on kijiji and Facebook. Couldn't be bothered to deal with this.

#3614 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Exactly and why I wont post a game here in a million years. ( again ) If its not the overall price, its you just bought that, didnt you? You paid $1000 and want $2500? Your crazy, way too much.

Your game, you price it. Dont like it, move on and stop bitching, its pathetic.

I should add, its not just here and I get everyone wants a good deal but its getting stupid now. I listed a game on Kijiji and got some of the dumbest comments Ive ever seen as to why I should sell it for less.

#3615 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Exactly and why I wont post a game here in a million years. ( again ) If its not the overall price, its you just bought that, didnt you? You paid $1000 and want $2500? Your crazy, way too much.

I don't know what it is in your case, but in this case if you actually read the posts it's not about his price but about the damn price pumpers that came in after. He can sell his game for whatever he wants as stated before but there is no need for the price pumpers to come in and pump the price up to make it look like It is the going rate so they can get more down the line when they sell.

#3616 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I don't know what it is in your case, but in this case if you actually read the posts it's not about his price but about the damn price pumpers that came in after. He can sell his game for whatever he wants as stated before but there is no need for the price pumpers to come in and pump the price up to make it look like It is the going rate so they can get more down the line when they sell.

I read every post, this is the only thread I actually do that in. Bottom line, I dont care if its the seller or "price pumping" as you put it. Who cares, just move on, no need to start all this crap. If it sells, great! if not, im sure he will lower his price.

In my case I got a good deal, spend $500+ in parts, 40-50 hours of work and asked a very reasonable amount and was told I was a "flipper" and "ripoff" and "how dare I". Nice touch....

#3617 4 years ago

Anyone who wants to sell something without posting here or on kijiji, PM me! I'm always looking for something new anytime. Just finishing my basement renos so I'll have more room for a few more machines now. Hey Spencer, pm me what you're trying to sell.

#3618 4 years ago

You are in the land of plenty of machines,not so much over here,and that is the price they are going for.
I'm not pumping it up either,mine is not for sale.
Won't be either.

I can't believe Paul is selling his,I would sell LOTR first.
That game has some of the longest ball times.

#3619 4 years ago

Noooooo, LOTR is 100 times the game ST is. You will probably regret that sale. But good luck either way, GOT Premium looks pretty cool!

But that's not price pumping? Give me a break. ANY hype for ANY game is going to pump the price. What, because people are saying they like a game and that *THEY PERSONALLY* think it is worth a certain price, that's all of a sudden price pumping? Where do you draw the line? Is it only price pumping when someone has one for sale? It can't be, because everyone here has a photographic memory of what *THEY PERSONALLY* think everything is worth hahah.

You want to think of it as price pumping, go for it (even though everyone who has one, who chimed in, said they are not as cheap as you are saying, and that they wouldn't sell theirs), but, for the love of all the is good and holy, stop ragging on people for saying they like a machine.

#3620 4 years ago

Now, back on topic. We can agree to disagree on things, but this thread is about machines for sale. So, aside from Paul's Star Trek, what is still currently for sale from you guys?

#3621 4 years ago

My AC/DC Bible,and restored MM
Offers on them but nothing firmed up.

#3622 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

But that's not price pumping? Give me a break. ANY hype for ANY game is going to pump the price. What, because people are saying they like a game and that *THEY PERSONALLY* think it is worth a certain price, that's all of a sudden price pumping? Where do you draw the line? Is it only price pumping when someone has one for sale? It can't be, because everyone here has a photographic memory of what *THEY PERSONALLY* think everything is worth hahah.
You want to think of it as price pumping, go for it (even though everyone who has one, who chimed in, said they are not as cheap as you are saying, and that they wouldn't sell theirs), but, for the love of all the is good and holy, stop ragging on people for saying they like a machine.

No IMO that's not price pumping. If someone posted a high price for a LOTR on here and I came in say "yeah LOTR is the most desirable game in the world right now. So many people want it. It will be worth more then a Tron LE soon". Then yeah that would be price pumping because I directly related the price and how high it was supposedly going to go. Yeah only people that own one are saying they're not that cheap and one of them "Meegis" just picked one up a month or so ago for $8k, which was originally for sale for $7200 and sold at that price then he mysteriously ended up with it for 8k and the dudes deal at $7200 got ruined. Yeah I'll take someone like that's word, sure

#3623 4 years ago

You guys are making this thread unreadable
How about we start a Alberta/Saskatchewan pins for sale thread? A BC for sale thread and you Ontario pinheads can brag to each other about your prices and leave us westerners out of it on your own? Just saying

#3624 4 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

You guys are making this thread unreadable
How about we start a Alberta/Saskatchewan pins for sale thread? A BC for sale thread and you Ontario pinheads can brag to each other about your prices and leave us westerners out of it on your own? Just saying

Don't like what you're reading? Then don't read it. Yeah you should go start your own thread. So far all your posts have been bitching about people bitching. Pot calling the kettle black much.

#3625 4 years ago

First off. I never got stle under 8k.
Second, I am not selling any time soon.
Third, if I got a good deal it doesn't mean all games follow suit. It means I got one at a price I fairly paid. The seller sold it to me and I was happy to buy it at our agreed upon price.
Fourth, I am not "price pumping" I am staying what most of these have gone for. The guys out west are paying 9-10k for stle.
Fifth, I am the last person on here that would be flipping a game simply to make a quick buck. I have more class than that.

Last. I don't know why you're panties are in a twist regarding me directly and stle specifically. If you want to talk pm me. This thread is for sales and minor banter. Get it back in topic or don't bother coming in here.

Btw.

Stle fs or trade. Asking 14,500 with all mods.

#3626 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

First off. I never got stle under 8k.
Second, I am not selling any time soon.
Third, if I got a good deal it doesn't mean all games follow suit. It means I got one at a price I fairly paid. The seller sold it to me and I was happy to buy it at our agreed upon price.
Fourth, I am not "price pumping" I am staying what most of these have gone for. The guys out west are paying 9-10k for stle.
Fifth, I am the last person on here that would be flipping a game simply to make a quick buck. I have more class than that.
Last. I don't know why you're panties are in a twist regarding me directly and stle specifically. If you want to talk pm me. This thread is for sales and minor banter. Get it back in topic or don't bother coming in here.
Btw.
Stle fs or trade. Asking 14,500 with all mods.

First, I said 8k or less. Because I know it was for sale for $7200 and I didn't know how much more you had to offer the seller to weasel it out from under the original buyer.
Second, good for you
Third, you and a few other people I know of got "a good price" (without the weaselly part you had to do), that sets a trend
Fourth, you said that's what they go for in Ontario, which you know is untrue but you need to be the big man who knows everything. Now you change it to "that's what the guys out west pay", yes they do, but that's not what you originally said is it
Fifth, LOL!
Last. You know if I did what you did and offered more money to a seller for a pin that was already sold to weasel it out from someone else you know you would have your girdle and stockings in a twist too.

Who the hell are you to tell me where I should or shouldn't go? You're a no one, you're not the big man you think you are. And don't try and deny the slime ball move you pulled too, it's all documented in this thread. Mysteriously you end up with a STLE from the same seller as "mstellato" lost his deal from for $800 more

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/not-mine-pinball-machines-for-sale.113/page-140#post-35907

#3628 4 years ago

First, I said 8k or less. Because I know it was for sale for $7200 and I didn't know how much more you had to offer the seller to weasel it out from under the original buyer.
Second, good for you
Third, you and a few other people I know of got "a good price" (without the weaselly part you had to do), that sets a trend
Fourth, you said that's what they go for in Ontario, which you know is untrue but you need to be the big man who knows everything. Now you change it to "that's what the guys out west pay", yes they do, but that's not what you originally said is it
Fifth, LOL!
Last. You know if I did what you did and offered more money to a seller for a pin that was already sold to weasel it out from someone else you know you would have your girdle and stockings in a twist too.
Who the hell are you to tell me where I should or shouldn't go? You're a no one, you're not the big man you think you are. And don't try and deny the slime ball move you pulled too, it's all documented in this thread. Mysteriously you end up with a STLE from the same seller as "mstellato" lost his deal from for $800 more
http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/not-mine-pinball-machines-for-sale.113/page-140#post-35907

I didn't weasel anything. The seller listed it, got tons of offers. Relisted it higher. Emailed back whoever he emailed and I made an offer on it. I had not been told it was sold. I had not offered over his asking price, in fact I offered less (when he listed at 8500). I also went to go see it and the seller told me I was the only person who actually came to look at it in person.

You seem to want to fight everything I say but I bought a game from a seller and the seller sold it to me. I did not ambulance chase it, I did not "outbid" anyone knowingly and I bought a game.

The seller should get flack for being a flake but I have no problem with you trying to stand up for whatever you want.

People on here might also wonder why super police on pricing just sold his twdle for more than 11 grand. I never knew that game commanded so much anywhere. Here or out west. Should I be angry at you? No. You sold it. You had a buyer for it. (Or should I say you had a broker get you a buyer for it)

Ryan, you have thrown shit around in here and I don't think I have a "big man" complex.

Keep throwing your punches online. I don't really care.

And yes, stle does go for that in Ontario. I know 7 other owners who all agree and paid that much for it. In fact, before getting the one I did I had made an offer on a different local one I was ready to pay 9k. Like I said, i just got lucky finding mine.

Lay off me. I did nothing wrong.

#3629 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

I didn't weasel anything. The seller listed it, got tons of offers. Relisted it higher. Emailed back whoever he emailed and I made an offer on it. I had not been told it was sold. I had not offered over his asking price, in fact I offered less (when he listed at 8500). I also went to go see it and the seller told me I was the only person who actually came to look at it in person.
You seem to want to fight everything I say but I bought a game from a seller and the seller sold it to me. I did not ambulance chase it, I did not "outbid" anyone knowingly and I bought a game.
The seller should get flack for being a flake but I have no problem with you trying to stand up for whatever you want.
People on here might also wonder why super police on pricing just sold his twdle for more than 11 grand. I never knew that game commanded so much anywhere. Here or out west. Should I be angry at you? No. You sold it. You had a buyer for it. (Or should I say you had a broker get you a buyer for it)
Ryan, you have thrown shit around in here and I don't think I have a "big man" complex.
Keep throwing your punches online. I don't really care.
And yes, stle does go for that in Ontario. I know 7 other owners who all agree and paid that much for it. In fact, before getting the one I did I had made an offer on a different local one I was ready to pay 9k. Like I said, i just got lucky finding mine.
Lay off me. I did nothing wrong.

Read the post on pbrev again, you did do that and the seller never listed it at $8500, you know that's BS but you're good at that. I know you you think you know everything there is to know about pinball but you really don't. TWDLE is selling for at least $7500 in the USA, do the Canadian conversion on that if you can. Also it was a refinery edition not a regular TWDLE. You go buy a refinery edition LE for less if you can, but you seem to know since you're such an expert on pinball because you own so many most of which are actually your dads pins and sitting in his house, just like your "pins owned in the past" list are all the pins your dad has owned not you. But it makes you happy to look like the big man, hot shot so whatever. And as far as this "keep throwing your punches online" nonsense, I think you know me well enough to know that I would be more then happy to do the same in person so who are you trying to kid? I can go all night if you want or you can take it to PM, your choice.

#3630 4 years ago

Didn't we create a thread specifically for this kind of discussion?

#3632 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Yup, I'm done. Sorry for the derail. Carry on.

#3633 4 years ago

A little off topic but can any pinsiders around Saskatoon help me dolly a pin out of a basement Wednesday morning?
***Update*** Help is no longer required. Thanks guys!

#3634 4 years ago

Still looking for a White Water.

Anyone looking for fresh money before the holiday season?

Please PM!

#3635 4 years ago

And as far as this "keep throwing your punches online" nonsense, I think you know me well enough to know that I would be more then happy to do the same in person so who are you trying to kid? I can go all night if you want or you can take it to PM, your choice.

Ok, you threaten a local member to break his hip, you threaten a different local member to smash in his face and now you threaten me physically.

Take a chill pill dude. You jumped all over me for a pin I'm not selling and bought legitimately. I'm sorry you feel so insecure. Most of the pins in my history are not my dads. Yes some are and yes my whole bio explains that. Always has.

#3636 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Ok, you threaten a local member to break his hip, you threaten a different local member to smash in his face and now you threaten me physically.
Take a chill pill dude. You jumped all over me for a pin I'm not selling and bought legitimately. I'm sorry you feel so insecure. Most of the pins in my history are not my dads. Yes some are and yes my whole bio explains that. Always has.

There you go posting out of your ass again as usual. Get the facts straight before you post, I know that will take a little bit of brain power which might be hard for you, but try real hard. I said I would push someone and they would fall over and break their hip, implying that they were old, not that I would break their hip. Where did I threaten you physically? But hey if you need the sympathy and want to play the victim once again be my guest, everybody knows your slimy MO by now. Please, me insecure? You're the big man, with the big house, big cars, and pretending to have the big pinball collection that isn't his (yes we all know it no matter how much you want to BS on here), always talking about who you know and where you've been. A true one upper at his best, seems like you are the insecure one to me mr big. Like I said I can go all night if you want to act like the big man and put on a show. Otherwise let's keep the thread clean from this point on and you can PM me your Rocky Marshmallow stuff.

#3637 4 years ago

Big house? Big cars? Wtf?

You make me laugh Ryan. Thank you.

#3638 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Big House? Big cars? Wtf?
You make me laugh Ryan. Thank you.

You're welcome. Better me then your morning cartoons.

#3639 4 years ago

Ryan, Josh... step away from the keyboards for a bit!

#3640 4 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

Ryan, Josh... step away from the keyboards for a bit!

I did, but the big man had to keep it going with his BS stories. I'm done now if he is.

#3641 4 years ago

Anyone outside of Canada have any pins they want to sell???

#3642 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

I guess this wasn't clear enough

#3643 4 years ago

Yes, calm down boys, I can guarantee you Ryan what you think happened is NOT how Josh got that stle, I dont know who youve been talking to but there was nothing 'weasely' about it.

Value wise from what Ive seen just under 7kusd is where Ive seen them selling stock which is about 9kcan right now. Generally prices are a little less here than straight conversion. Ive seen a few sell above and below that, but that would be average. And thats from someone who doesnt own one and with no intention of buying one.

That being said, I think the price will drop after gotle is out, with all the praise its been getting I think the spotlight will move on to it.

#3644 4 years ago

But since its a fs thread Im still after trades on my taxi
http://members.shaw.ca/dtyukes/pinball/taxi/

#3645 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

This too, wasn't clear enough.

IMHO, this should be written in stone somewhere.

#3646 4 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Anyone outside of Canada have any pins they want to sell???

You can try the Michigan thread here : https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition

#3647 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Yes, calm down boys, I can guarantee you Ryan what you think happened is NOT how Josh got that stle, I dont know who youve been talking to but there was nothing 'weasely' about it.
Value wise from what Ive seen just under 7kusd is where Ive seen them selling stock which is about 9kcan right now. Generally prices are a little less here than straight conversion. Ive seen a few sell above and below that, but that would be average. And thats from someone who doesnt own one and with no intention of buying one.
That being said, I think the price will drop after gotle is out, with all the praise its been getting I think the spotlight will move on to it.

I fully expected you to come to Josh's defences on here but I didn't expect how elegant and non bias it would be. Thanks for a response like that. You're one classy dude although I'm still quite certain my rendition is the way it went down unfortunately.

#3648 4 years ago

I am still hoping someone from Ontario will sell me a stle for 7.5k c$ to prove thats what they go for and settle this for real.

#3649 4 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO Star Trek pro for a HUO Iron Man. My last post was buried.

#3650 4 years ago
Quoted from Haelryan:

I am still hoping someone from Ontario will sell me a stle for 7.5k c$ to prove thats what they go for and settle this for real.

Oh it's real. $7200 about a month ago

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 269.99
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 179.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 235.00
Boards
RS Technologies
$ 29.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 999.00
$ 129.25
$ 12.99
£ 39.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 229.99
$ 128.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 12781 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 256.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside