(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#65 10 years ago

damn was looking for a nice IJ here in Van Edmonton close let me know how that one works out

#69 10 years ago

i am interested in IJ and or Totan depending on condition. Is there pics available goldmember. Is this private collection or?? anyone deal with goldmemeber? Cheers

3 weeks later
#139 10 years ago

nothing in Vancouver huh? Calgary seems very active gotta love it

1 month later
#269 9 years ago

damn thats a good one when your out for a length of time get the 800 bucks off hat 1k receipt!

#270 9 years ago

there is no duty, there is no costs, except the now 10% on currency exchange. The provincial tax is it and BC just dropped to 5 points nice. Now will also utilize the 3 days 800 less taxable way as well. See virtually 0 cots to bring in!

#273 9 years ago

anyone? looking for a nice Congo!

4 weeks later
#403 9 years ago

Totan is the perfect game for this 2.0 upgrade. beautiful game and with added depth should make the top 10. glad I picked one up!

#449 9 years ago

problem is the minute you take it out of the box and play it whats it worth? Of course if you plan on keeping it 5k sounds like a pretty good offer pingod

2 weeks later
#510 9 years ago

8k for the FH it just came out of a complete restoration!

#520 9 years ago

I have a Funhouse that has 5k plus the original machine and shipping two ways Doesnt matter if you want the best and you love the tittle then its worth it. Funhouse will always be a classic to me and hopefully 2.0 sends it over the top! You just have to find that person who thinks NGG was a game changer and loves it to death!

#522 9 years ago

How nice is your TAF ? Havent owned that before but had huo TZ for over 20 years and every time i played TAF on location it kinda reminded me of it which isnt a bad thing

#525 9 years ago

Anyone have an old fathom they want to give up? Im looking for my next project and have the new playfield back glass and plastics. Mechanically working is whats best but not 100% necessary Cheers

1 week later
2 months later
#830 9 years ago

interested in IJ, condition and price?

#849 9 years ago

any Banzai Runs out there in Canada? Still looking Cheers

3 months later
#1308 9 years ago

you are correct sir! I have imported two from Great Britain and many from the US. There is no duty just your local tax's

#1337 9 years ago

does anyone know and can vouch for ALJO who I believe is in Quebec looking at buying from him possibly Cheers

2 weeks later
#1436 9 years ago

Here ya go pinballophobe, from me to you!

10846494_10152863991411070_5770788575069113201_n.jpg10846494_10152863991411070_5770788575069113201_n.jpg

1 month later
#1713 9 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

Honestly, WOZ felt kind of dull to me. Lots of stuff going on in the game but I just didn't find any of it exciting or fun. It also kind of felt soulless to me, like a slot machine. Maybe that's just because of the on-screen animations feeling very much like slot machine animations, though. Obviously, your results may vary, as pinball is kind of subjective, but if you watch a gameplay video of it and are not like "awesome!" you probably won't like it long term. I think that's just JJP's thing, though, because I got the exact same feel watching Hobbit videos as I did playing WOZ

I couldn't disagree with this more! Once you learn and get into the deep rules, WOZ will keep you interested and coming back for more. The one thing I have seen on Pinside is that most of these comments come from people that haven't lived with the game long enough. It is fast (you can cut off any stop in play you want), make it steep, control the pops and any other kickers etc etc to make as fast as you want. It also is so deep and when you stack and release all at once I promise you will be massaging your wrists after it is over

#1719 9 years ago

Metallica makes a lot of peoples ears bleed....literally

1 month later
#2105 9 years ago

Looking for a very clean Sopranos if anyone wants to part.

#2118 9 years ago

hey Spencer sounds good have him pm me and see if we can work out a deal. Want as new as can be Cheers

#2141 9 years ago

Great John just waiting to hear if hes packing and can get to a depot all good on my side. Cheers

#2173 8 years ago

A shout out to two great pinheads Spencer and John who both went way out of their way to help solidify a virtually new Sopranos heading out West. Thanks guys if any of you at PAGG and or PNW meeting Beers on me! Love the people in this hobby!

3 weeks later
#2313 8 years ago

what are you asking for BDK Gorno

#2316 8 years ago

oh sorry Gorno was in such a hurry meant to direct that at elgrande?

2 months later
#2744 8 years ago

Anyone have a nice BOP for sale? Just got the 2.0 and now searching for the game. Also have a TOTAN gold playfield willing to trade against it.

#2748 8 years ago
Quoted from devpin:

Firebaall Wow your so smart! $6390. with 60 plays, or $6590. still in the box. In stock, here in Saskatoon, no added shipping to be paid. If your going to purchase a new pin, it has to be from a dealer.
But I guess you would rather pay more buying from Toronto than supporting local. I mean god forbid anyone local makes any sort of profit off you!
I'm thankful I have never had to rely on the "pinball collectors" to make a living, as I'd surly starve
You know, I was just answering a fellow pinheads request "looking for a Star Trek Pro", but man the vile hate and bitterness that come through your posts, is truly astounding; where does it come from?
Really, who cares what you want, you don't own or control pinside. Grow-up

UM......did anyone see my post, I actually want to buy or trade something here.

#2755 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Anyone have a nice BOP for sale? Just got the 2.0 and now searching for the game. Also have a TOTAN gold playfield willing to trade against it.

I'm bumping my own post! you guys done?

#2812 8 years ago

have a superb example of a Fathom almost collectors quality. What are you valuing your STLE Rob? My Fathom about 6k US

#2814 8 years ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

Your Fathom is worth only what someone will pay you for it. 6k isn't going to happen.

well you may be right and you may be wrong Ive had plenty of interest already and you are now price policing another Country...well done. Tell me what a CQ original goes for in the US and i will gladly take into consideration.

1 month later
#3109 8 years ago

Everything looks great, except the football players, kinda out of context

3 weeks later
#3284 8 years ago

Anyone out there have a near perfect BOP. Have the 2.0 on the way!

#3286 8 years ago

Have someone who wants my 2.0 so can have already but if not willing to let go anyone else?

1 month later
#3652 8 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Anyone outside of Canada have any pins they want to sell???

And by outside Canada you mean Ontario right?

#3676 8 years ago

No wonder the west wants to separate!

#3700 8 years ago

I would love to take a look at your pics! pm"d my email

#3734 8 years ago

John and his son are both outstanding members of our relatively small community. He is in a prime location near the heart of the city and this is not cheap. He stocks almost anything you need to fix the oldest to the newest machines and has been always helpful whether your buying from him or not. Let it go and lets move on to more positive discussions like what he has for sale

11 months later
#5340 7 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Hey bud, no it doesn't, I like the 2.0 kit, it adds some good depth to the game, however IMO removes a bunch of the 'Charm'. Happily we have one on location locally and I can play it there, so never found the need to install one in my machine.
Its just a very clean game with thousands in new parts

Come to Papa, I have a 2.0 in the garage dying to make its way into a very nice sample of BOP! Cheers and thanks for making this so simple libtech. Very easy to deal with!

3 weeks later
#5454 7 years ago

trying to get shipment from outside Edmonton to Vancouver Same Day wont do used stuff anymore including pinball machines who knows what or who to use and can do home to depot or home? Cheers

#5458 7 years ago

Thanks guys problem solved had shipper phone same day and seems now to be no problem?

4 months later
#6435 7 years ago

Does anyone know sandeep in Edmonton or thereabouts? Looking at his IJ, anyone know this machine? Cheers Bill

#6438 7 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Has anyone in Calgary used a moving company or " a guy " to help move a game? I need to pick up a game and the seller is injured and I have 2 cracked ribs, so its painful as hell for me. ( going down the stairs isn't too bad ). I used a guy a few times before for huge game moves but it looks like he is done. He used to charge me $125.
Any help would be appreciated.

I would help if I lived there Spencer! Good luck

#6440 7 years ago
Quoted from jesperpark:

From what i heard he bought IJ, MB and one other out of the states in a package deal. Now looking to get rid of IJ, same guy was selling Metallica for 9k at one time.

1 month later
#6802 6 years ago

looking for a GB premium if anyone wants to trade or sell.

5 months later
#7773 6 years ago

Congrats Tommy and all! I constantly see the effort you put into this hobby and the service you provide. This is totally earned and well deserved! Cheers

#7774 6 years ago

oh and don't forget one of the firsts for Houdini please!

6 months later
#8583 5 years ago

anyone in BC have a DMD or color DMD for white water? mines done. Have 40 kids for god daughters grad coming over thurs!

7 months later
#10298 5 years ago

so whats a Tron LE with plenty of add ons worth today? Thinking to sell to make room for Munsters! Adds are the little arcade screen thing that plays pacman i believe. bumper caps lit up under cab lights and the lit bikes x 4. Not sure what came originally. Its had maybe 50 plays in last 4 years since bought. No worries I feel shame

#10300 5 years ago

Its on the west coast. if I could ship I would, however I would hate to see this get any marks what so ever, so prefer to keep out west for now.

#10327 5 years ago

looking for a nice example of mousing around if anyone wants to thin the heard? Cheers

4 months later
#11454 4 years ago

Looking for a very nice example of BSD for the collection if anyone wants a trade or outright sale. Cheers

1 year later
#14547 3 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:Ignore the haters man. Lots of real tough guys in here lining up to buy cartoon super hero pins. lol.

#14593 3 years ago

22k for pirates and thats not the CE either!

3 weeks later
#14824 3 years ago

Ordered three CEs of GnR. I have never in my whole collecting life span, which is quite long, seeing a standard game this packed and with all the assets and Erics game play first approaches I obviously have no doubt this is a once in a life time CE to own!

#14841 3 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Ok bill I have to ask... why do you need 3 of the ce?

I Believe unfortunately I am down to Two, as all the US distributors have "sold" more than their allotment and one has told me I may have to loose one however they were ordered at exact same time so not sure how one made it but the other may have to be forfeited. Keep in mind these were ordered pre release and the other one was post which is all good! The reason for 3 is possible into Hotel and Home and winter vacay home! Yes I love GnR since their inception. Hope lots more coming to Canada!

2 weeks later
#14964 3 years ago

Anyone know what, I think, is a gold totan playfield worth? Has to be 4 to 5 years old new in box so plenty of time to cure extra well!

#15003 3 years ago

Have a Rick & Morty fully loaded with Butter etc. (No bill acceptor). Looking to trade for a JJP Pirates and some cash. Local preferred. R&M just out of box days ago and tweaking all done!

2 months later
#15531 3 years ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Anyone looking for a new stern pin, I have had “great success” (Borat) with a US company. Bought ST Premium and just put a deposit on JP premium. Saved thousands.
Also bought a Simpsons from a guy in the US and couldn’t be happier. There’s ways to save tax especially if you own a business.

Mot sure what you are talking about? Yes you will pay only 5% when you bring across however the business still has to submit the PST if that province your bringing it into has PST. If audited, most find out the hard way. You do however save about 30% on a tax write off as opposed to personal purchase

1 month later
#15956 3 years ago

Looking for an Elvira LE. Trade or cash

2 weeks later
#16178 3 years ago

Whats a BKSOR topper new in box going for? I have one in Canada I may sell if someone is looking. With the shipping taxes etc getting it up here rather try here first before the US cheers

#16198 3 years ago

Seriously 3500 us for the BKSOR Topper ? Holy crap.
I will prob list new in box in Canada for 2k us. Anyone interested shoot me a pm. Will list in general pinside next week if doesn't sell cheers

#16205 3 years ago
Quoted from luch:

remember it's ebay ! so don't get too excited! lol

thus listing this one new in box for 2k US

#16219 3 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

PayPal - naw-
EMT- yah
Edit- just my opinion. I definitely am not trusting of PayPal or trusting of a newcomer using it.
Non stop scammer threads popping up. Not saying you are.

Yes, I asked for a wire and to ask here on the site if anyone can vouch for me, here or the US it wouldn't matter, however he won't do that and says I am ripping him off already by the price and I should ship then expect him to transfer the money! If more than two or three can vouch for this NEW guy then maybe will look at a mutually agreeable way other wise please take caution of this member. Cheers Bill

1 week later
#16358 3 years ago

BKSOR topper sold pending payment Cheers

#16365 3 years ago

BKOSR topper sold and shipped. Staying in Canada. Cheers for an easy transaction

1 month later
#16623 2 years ago

Have a Rick and Morty I want to move to make some room. Number 168 Blood suckers edition fully optioned including Butter cabinet. Dialed in and very few plays, 12k US and would prefer something local. Not 1 blemish anywhere, basically brand new. cheers

#16638 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Have a Rick and Morty I want to move to make some room. Number 168 Blood suckers edition fully optioned including Butter cabinet. Dialed in and very few plays, 12k US and would prefer something local. Not 1 blemish anywhere, basically brand new. cheers

Machine is sold, thanks for all the interest

2 weeks later
#16773 2 years ago

Anyone have a great example of GB LE they want to sell or trade? Continuing to mix up the line up!

2 weeks later
#16873 2 years ago

Sorry sir but which game are you selling?

1 month later
#17190 2 years ago

I’ve also never heard of ultra man lol.
Halloween looks really cool but I’d never buy it since I’m not techy, other spookys have flaws and weird spots for ball hang ups so with multi levels no way I’m risking that. I am however excited to play it and it definitely looks very cool.
Really like the idea of multiple themes released at same time for same pf.

Have a CE on reserve your more than welcome to come play mine! Halloween is my scary cult film

3 months later
#17946 2 years ago

And the market has officially passed me by…

They couldn't sell this tittle for the life of them when they came out .....how much is fomo worth anyway?

#17967 2 years ago

Looking to Trade Mando LE with moving Grogu for an AFMR LE. Prefer not to ship!

1 week later
#18078 2 years ago

Making room... Sopranos 5900.00 US . pristine.

Mando LE with moving Grogu 12,500. US . Pristine

Bride of Pinbot 2.0 Black cabinet purple accents. rare 6,900.00 US redone and Pristine

No shipping for now Cheers! Also may move Tron LE and Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle both you guessed it Pristine

#18080 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

This is a Canadian thread selling to Canadians. You should list in $CAD like everyone else in the thread, especially with no shipping!

You make the rules on Pinside? Damn next time will remember to confer before posting!

#18091 2 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Going to buy the new Elvira eh?
Rob

Quoted from Rob_G:

Going to buy the new Elvira eh?
Rob

Not on your life ! nothing but a money grab designed to shrink your pockets and over enhance theirs!

2 weeks later
#18174 2 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get the zombie yeti side blades for Ghostbusters? Anyone have a set for sale ? Cheers !

2 months later
#19009 2 years ago

Tron LE with a ton of extras. 22k US which makes it the cheapest one listed especially landed in Canada taxes paid! Also Mando LE with very low plays and moving Grogu not installed yet. 13,500 US . prefer local but will ship through nitro or johns jukes at buyers expense. Games are both like new and taken care of like the babies they are!

4 weeks later
#19283 2 years ago

Have a Sopranos, mando LE with grogu and bride of pinball with 2.0 and a beautiful Trin LE with lots of extras looking to make room so no trades at this time cheers

1 month later
#19611 2 years ago

Looking for an LE or CE Pirates JJP to fit under my Elite topper ..

4 months later
#20770 1 year ago
Quoted from Paseb:

im just tired of people telling shit to others. i started in this hobby during covid time. I bought about 10 pins and arcades.
im cashing them out now and loosing lot of money and honestly, im happy to quit this hobby and the pinball community(pinside). i will stick to one pin and thats it.
reading all comments here from a new pinball hobbyism is very bad, some of you are killing the hobby with your badass attitude.

Seperate!

2 months later
#21541 1 year ago

It’s pretty fun to play but yeah…that price…Wtaf?
Hopefully they come to their senses for gf.

Don't bet on it. Had this exact convo a while back with Jack. Apparently it's never going down and might go up again. I just see a company so out of touch with reality and what's happening in the world but hey what do I know. Let's see them increase again to what 16, 17k .No one outside of the US will want these games. Exchange duties taxes and shipping puts these at what 24k aus or Canadian or even euro . Good luck !

1 month later
#21760 1 year ago

Mando LE , with very few plays. Pristine. 11,500 us.

#21772 1 year ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Mando LE , with very few plays. Pristine. 11,500 us.

Mando is sold, thanks everyone

#21775 1 year ago

Just gonna put my Tron LE on market place for 20k us. Absolutely mint and probably hasn't been played in 5 years except to test today! Lol. Has lots of extras, if interested have a ton of pics.

#21776 1 year ago

Also would move my Jurassic park LE. Also mint new out of box with very low plays and tasteful mods. Local sale preferred. 17k obo

3 months later
#22612 1 year ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Does anyone in the Toronto or surrounding area have a Lebowski? Would love to get some time on one, as I'm considering purchasing.
Will bring beer!
Thanks!

Have a Bib Lebowski with low plays I will be moving as my EA # has finally come up!

#22615 1 year ago
Quoted from northerndude:

#EA

Whats EA?
I searched

Early Achiever. The people that bought 8 plus years ago and had to wait for Barry to get the money to be able to build them. Long haul but its finally ready to ship. This one is low plays dialed in and plays perfectly!

#22636 1 year ago

Have a very low play dialed in TBL for sale for 13,750 US located in Vancouver. Would be bolted but my EA version is on its way! This price should be 1k plus lower than bringing an unpackaged one up from the US. prefer local sale B

3 weeks later
#22867 11 months ago
Quoted from Enron64:

Anybody got a GNR LE for sale? Sold my SE and want to upgrade.

Have an extra ce I would sell

8 months later
#24261 3 months ago

Anyone have a line on who would do playfield swap in BC? Anyone?

2 months later
#24672 21 days ago

Have a totally torn down and polished Farfella for sale in amazing condition. It's the Italian one with boobies. Haven't listed yet but need to make room

#24689 17 days ago

I have a virtually untouched second one willing to part with

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wcbrandes.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell?tu=wcbrandes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.