(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,590 posts
  • 702 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by pingod
  • Topic is favorited by 432 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 24,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 492.
#1 10 years ago

Just like the title says, looking to find something in Canada to save shipping/brokerage fees. Let me know what you have.

-Spencer

#2 10 years ago

Which machines are u looking for

#3 10 years ago

what you looking for, i need to free up some space.

#4 10 years ago

I have WPT, EBD and Paragon for sale right now... PM me if you have interest...

#5 10 years ago

Really open to anything at the right price. Twilight Zone, No good Gofers, Barbwire, Fish Tales and Lord of the Rings would be my top 5. That said, ive got space and id be up to adding anything interesting.

#6 10 years ago

get local if possible spencer. if you can't get local or don't want to drop me a message and maybe we can do something. good luck.

#7 10 years ago

Ive been lucky getting a few local, unadvertised. Besides that, everyone wants double what they are worth. Vex, I will send you a message..

-Should add, Id like Wizard of Oz LE as well.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

I have WPT, EBD and Paragon for sale right now... PM me if you have interest...

Damn. Always when I just spent the cash.

#9 10 years ago

PM sent vex...

#10 10 years ago

There was a guy selling a TSPP in calgary a cpl weeks ago, he might still have it. I almost bought it, but i found one a lot closer to me.

#11 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

what you looking for, i need to free up some space.

Don't think of selling that Shadow...

#12 10 years ago

Warren sell me your Joker Poker

#13 10 years ago

pm sent

#16 10 years ago

MB,Totan,Tom I know of for sale,not advertised.
I just sold my Woz LE

#17 10 years ago

Bible up for sale I am looking for a TOTAN

#18 10 years ago

I already tried to buy that bible,but shipping was a problem.
I think the Totan could be shipped.

#19 10 years ago

maybe we should a fs/ft thread for canadian deals only. you know, all the hosers in one place

#20 10 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Warren sell me your Joker Poker

You wouldn't want it right now - it needs restoring. Oh and it's in a Cleopatra cabinet currently being controlled by a Raspberry Pi

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from woz:

You wouldn't want it right now - it needs restoring. Oh and it's in a Cleopatra cabinet currently being controlled by a Raspberry Pi

Whenever I have lots of cash I can't find anything I want, whenever I have none they are all over the place. I got 5-6k to blow on pins right now...just gotta find the right person / game(s)

#22 10 years ago

I'd love a nice MB, but it's not exactly the cheapest game out there, even less than average MB's are 5-6k.

#23 10 years ago

Good idea vex.
The exchange rate is creeping back up again too, which when combined with customs and shipping gets expensive.

#24 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

I already tried to buy that bible,but shipping was a problem.
I think the Totan could be shipped.

Who's TOTAN is it ,maybe we can work harder on the shipping

#25 10 years ago

Yep, got one too many pins in the house after my STLE purchase, all these machine are in great playing shape and would be open to selling one or all three or even trade, as long it is a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal.. Also willing to add cash to any deal to make things work too if we need to even things out... In any trade looking for a quality playing machine back. All prices for direct sell are firm thou...

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from Williampinball:

Who's TOTAN is it ,maybe we can work harder on the shipping

Algrande on pinball owners for pics and info.
We can work something out for trading the games.

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

maybe we should a fs/ft thread for canadian deals only. you know, all the hosers in one place

Excellent idea. Ive received a few pm's about a few machines for sale, one I havent responded to but strikes my interest.

Guess I should list TFTC and a few other things..

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Ive been lucky getting a few local, unadvertised. Besides that, everyone wants double what they are worth. Vex, I will send you a message..
-Should add, Id like Wizard of Oz LE as well.

Misfitdart is selling his Woz LE,and I know of another for sale as well.
One in Calgary,the other in Medicine Hat

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from vex:

good idea

#30 10 years ago

pinballrevolution.com

#31 10 years ago

Anyone have a Virtua Pin for sale in Canada? Preferably Western Canada?

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from pins4life33:

Yep, got one too many pins in the house after my STLE purchase, all these machine are in great playing shape and would be open to selling one or all three or even trade, as long it is a 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 deal.. Also willing to add cash to any deal to make things work too if we need to even things out... In any trade looking for a quality playing machine back. All prices for direct sell are firm thou...

EBD is down to $1800 just changed my ad on Kjijii had a few interested parties, just changed out my plastics the game is in awesome playing shape...

#33 10 years ago

I might sell something if offered lots of $$$ over book

3 weeks later
#34 10 years ago

bumping this one up again.

#35 10 years ago

I got a Bally Bow and Arrow and Gottlieb 300 in Kamloops. Check our Kijiji for info...

#36 10 years ago

Check pinballowners.com as well

#37 10 years ago

maaca.org, lots for sale there.

#38 10 years ago

I'll be parting with Mystic and a project Stars soon-ish.

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from smokedog:

I'll be parting with Mystic and a project Stars soon-ish.

I thought you sold that Mystic to Ted's friend already?

How much you asking?

#40 10 years ago

I've had no contact on Mystic .. floated it out via text, but no bites.

PM me if interested.

#41 10 years ago

Well seeing as how there is a Canada thread - am looking for a Family Guy or Magneto LE

#42 10 years ago

Hmmm, OK, Canada Thread eh! I am looking for an Avengers LE, X-Men LE, Transformers LE, and or a Star Trek Premium or LE. Sorry for the Thread Hijack Spencer. If I find something I am looking for, I will have something for sale, not sure what yet.

Thanks, Dave

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Hmmm, OK, Canada Thread eh! I am looking for an Avengers LE, X-Men LE, Transformers LE, and or a Star Trek Premium or LE. Sorry for the Thread Hijack Spencer. If I find something I am looking for, I will have something for sale, not sure what yet.
Thanks, Dave

You should stop by some time to play them all first. I have them all lined up for you! I call this section of the gameroom the "unholy triumvirate" as they are the games that many people here on pinside don't care for at all. I personally love them!

Pinball3.jpgPinball3.jpg

#44 10 years ago

Nice!! If I ever get up to Edmonton, I may just take you up on that! Would be nice to bring them all home though... If you know what I am saying... LOL

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

You should stop by some time to play them all first. I have them all lined up for you! I call this section of the gameroom the "unholy triumvirate" as they are the games that many people here on pinside don't care for at all. I personally love them!

Pinball3.jpg 78 KB

If you ever get the chance to play those pins they are immaculate and a complete joy to play, I am one of the lucky ones that have played them.

And to boot the owner is a super good guy too!!!!

#46 10 years ago

Looks great but shouldn't Magneto be on the far left, TF in the middle, and Avengers on the right???

Good guys -vs- Bad guys ... sheesh.

Quoted from Apollyon:

#47 10 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Thanks, Dave

PM sent

#48 10 years ago
Quoted from PinsOnly:

Thanks, Dave

Dave you have way to many games,and no more room

#49 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

No kidding pretty impressive collection, lol...

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Hey Dan, Long time!! Tell me about it, but hey! I am going in the right direction, sort of. I am down to around 40!! Far cry from the well over 50 I had a year ago. I do miss a bunch of those though. I am trying to get out of my storage bills, so it is all good, for now.

Hows the Star Trek LE, needing to move it yet??

There are 24,590 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 492.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/anybody-in-canada-have-any-pins-they-want-to-sell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.