(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,801 posts
  • 515 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by FlipMyBalls
  • Topic is favorited by 303 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2248 4 years ago

Looking for HS2 The Getaway in Toronto or surrounding area. Anyone have a nice one for sale?

#2255 4 years ago
Quoted from luch:

I got one last week , but not for sale .

That doesn't help me Luch!

Good on getting one though.

#2266 4 years ago
Quoted from Fuse:

Hey guys. Anyone else see this stle for sale in Kitchener for $5000? The pictures are from that place in the states I've seen tons of times on eBay. I responded, can't wait to hear what he says!
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-business-industrial/kitchener-waterloo/star-trek-le-pinball-by-stern-w-blue-led-display/1073839048?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

The photos are from a shop in Texas unless this guy in Kitchener also copied the entire room layout.

These guys are a real piece of work. I've seen a CV in the driveway shot from Treasure Cove so many times as well. I guess they just like getting emails. Makes them feel like they have friends.

1 week later
#2328 4 years ago
Quoted from Bigbossfan:

Fish Tales is proving to be an elusive title to track down!! Still looking!

Took me a long time to find one. Got one last year and got a cc playfield and new decals. Once I find the time I should have a nice example for my collection. Good luck in your search.

Anyone have HS2 Getaway??? Anyone??? Bueller???

1 month later
#2620 4 years ago

Looking for a Walking Dead LE. Anyone selling?

#2647 4 years ago

Looking for The Walking Dead LE. Anyone?

3 weeks later
#2920 4 years ago

Does anyone in Canada have the a WD Prem or LE for sale. Also looking for HS2 The Getaway. Might also go for MB depending on condition and price.

Let me know
Thx

2 months later
#3422 4 years ago

Looking for TWD Prem or LE. Anyone in Canada wanting to sell?

#3427 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

The only problem with this is that they are still selling NIB premiums. So the people looking to buy one will only offer a lower price then a NIB premium then tell you, "well I can get a nib premium for a bit more". No one is going to sell their LE for the price of a premium. So I would reccomend just buying a NIB premium.

I don't see Prem or LE at the Playdium website. I'll have to give them a call. I was still waiting for you to sell me yours ;-P

#3434 4 years ago

Oh weird your flag shows you're in the states so I thought you were an American

Fixed. I never noticed that. Didn't know there was a Mississauga USA?

#3478 4 years ago

I don't think he wants to pay full price?

I may have found a Premium. NiB. I still want yours but hey what can you do? I was offered an LE from SB and I turned it down and now I would grab it but it's too late. Damn this is a hard pin to find. Hopefully I get my Premium soon. Pretty stoked. I like the look of the LE but the premium should do the trick.

#3489 4 years ago

Yeah I don't want to sell mine at a loss so I think the premium is your best bet. The premium isn't too bad, I would switch out that translite with a pro one though. I'm not a fan of the premium translite.

The translite doesn't really bother me on the Premium unless I get the fishtank topper, then I would have to replace it.

3 weeks later
#3641 4 years ago

Anyone outside of Canada have any pins they want to sell???

#3657 4 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

And by outside Canada you mean Ontario right?

Yea i was just goofing on the thread title ;-P

#3789 4 years ago
Quoted from ShinyNick:

The GnR is sold. Thanks!

That was fast!!!
Contrats!

2 months later
#4132 3 years ago
Quoted from trevorm:

^^^ This^^^
After a number of trips across the border where the customs agent barely lifted his head to look at me, I made the mistake of lowballing some games I was bringing across. 6 hours later, after my entire truck was taken apart, the games had been hauled out of the trailer (and left for me to reload all by my lonesome), and it was made very clear I wasn't going anywhere until they spoke directly with the seller to confirm what I had paid I decided to never again try that.

This is just plain ridiculous. Talk about money hungry border patrol. It's bad enough they grab tax on a used item but to take your truck apart and leave you there to sort it out, that is just sad. I've had some really good experiences bringing games back but now they are so hungry for money I dread even considering the trip. Nothing like being treated like a scum bag criminal when you are just trying to bring a game home from the US.

1 month later
#4321 3 years ago

Wanted STNG.

1 week later
#4395 3 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I'm just expressing surprise at the surge in value on the game. If people think it's worth $4K, all power to them. Wish I had hoarded more games back in the day is all.
Maybe BSD is worth more now because so many got parted out!

No shit. Gone are the days when we bought Fish Tales for $1100 or STNG for $1600 at the Starburst Auction. I still wish I grabbed that CC NiB at Laniel for $4000k. I remember saying back then I'd never pay $4000 for pin. Wow times have changed...

I remember buying TFTC for $1000. Man I love the theme but hated that pin. I sold it for $1200. Look at the price now. Everyone seems to love it. I can't figure that out.

#4399 3 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

At one of the last Starburst auctions there was a TSPP that went with no bids at $2600 - if I knew then what I know now . . .

I bought TSPP NiB when it was first released. The resale price dropped right after and it took me 10 yrs to get my money back. Seemed like nobody wanted that game. Figure that one out. It's now worth much more. Crazy.

2 weeks later
#4490 3 years ago

SOLD! STNG for sale. $4800. Nice condition. Not HUO. Not collector quality but nice otherwise.

2016-04-27_13.23.16_(resized).jpg
2016-04-27_20.33.28_(resized).jpg
2016-04-27_13.22.25_(resized).jpg
2016-04-27_13.22.32_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#4578 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Original posting changed, but still stands in my book as original owner new condition. Based on the plays and condition of the game at time of sale, it was no different to me than another.
If huo means that much, than any game that has been donated to a show, played in a league, lives in a home with smokers or pets, or is has been in any kind of imperfect storage should be disclosed.
Also, their should be a log if cleaning, waxing, and general maintenance too.
It gets to a point where it becomes ridiculous. I've seen and owned routed games in the past that were nicer than other pins that were bought nib and only 6 months old.
As I said, take it how you will, and I'm happy to talk to any potential buyers.

I agree with you. Any game that hosts leagues or groups of people should then be considered lightly routed. They get abused regardless of being HUO. I think the whole HUO term is overrated. It should be more about the condition than the term. Not all HUO machines sit in a basement and get played once a week like mine ;-P

6 months later
#5480 3 years ago

Star Trek LE. HUO. Minty fresh and just like new.
Looking to trade for a nice MB or GBLE or may sell outright...

2 weeks later
#5551 3 years ago

I'm selling my Fish Tales CPR GOLD playfield. Will make a player's game better than new. Took 2 years to get this and GOLD has been sold out for a while now.

$1400.00

5 months later
#6911 2 years ago
Quoted from qmacaulay:

As l live on the west coast I would have to trust a shipping company not to damage in transit (and seller do a good job of protecting), giving money before receiving product, and unable to play before buying...
That being said I might opt for that route but I guess I'm not there yet and hoping one will turn up on the west coast.

The nice STNG is mine. It's amazingly nice. Nicest one I have seen. Mint cabinet, mint playfield, inside decals, extended outlanes, cliffies and ramp protectors, Cointaker LEDs', LED topper, super bands. It's a treat. I put in ColorDMD but willing to sell without (hoping ROM for Champion Pub comes soon). Also has the custom silly ROMs. I get the shipping hesitations. I bought 2 games from Edmonton, thankfully they arrived without a scratch. Shipping is a PITA. Too bad you don't live closer. I'm in West end Toronto, not Montreal.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d64apeo1nnu0mi4/1.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrourwmfawhwkrz/3.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwl82ddk6pst8nn/4.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/th7me37sqlrnz4p/5.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ynvl3jdmo51fgv/6.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewvz2hv862ez3l5/7.jpg?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uu2ijdq36874v3h/8.jpg?dl=0

Ed

#6913 2 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Hey Ed,
If you need a hand shipping, let me know. Not as hard as some think.

Thanks Meegis, appreciate it!

2 weeks later
#7000 2 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Any fellow Canucks have a nice BSD, NGG, H2, FT or WW for sale?

I have a very nice FT that I "might" be selling. New cab decals. cc'd playfield, LED's, Monster Fish Mod & ColorDMD.

3 months later
#7635 2 years ago

Not me. Not sure what all the excitement is all about? I never liked the WoZ theme. Could never buy one because of the theme alone. The Hobbit, cool but never wanted to own one. Dialed In looks pretty nice but for PotC, no interest at all. I would have preferred a theme that wasn't already done. Especially since that movie chain sucked after the first movie.

4 weeks later
#7755 2 years ago
Quoted from trueno92:

Anyone have a dmd or led dmd for sale? East/ontario?

If you need a standard DMD for W/B I have a few from when I updated to colorDMD. Let me know if that is what you are for. I am in Mississauga.

2 weeks later
#7847 2 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

No Sir!
AFMrLE arrived this afternoon and yet another TWD will be arriving in the morning.
I was at a friends place last night, playing various machines and still found myself drawn to TWD, even after after owning it a few times.
It must return to the lineup!

Please tell me you got the Green trim...

3 months later
6 months later
#9455 1 year ago

I have a HUO Walking Dead LE for sale. Perfect condition with Rick and Daryl McFarlane figures. Bicycle Girl LED mod. Superbands. Willing to ship if the buyer pays and arranges. Located in West End of Toronto. Looking at $12,000. If you want colorDMD add $500. Looks amazing in colour. PM me if interested.

1 month later
#9739 1 year ago

I've got a really nice Flintstones for sale in the Toronto area. ColorDMD, Alternative backglass and playfield decal of the animated series. Orange powder coat legs, rails and lock bar. Superbands. Custom cards. Very nice example. $6,000.

2 weeks later
#9899 1 year ago

Still have a really really nice Flintstones for sale. Check out the kijiji ad photos.
Powder coated orange legs, lockdown bar and side rails
Alternate back glass with original cartoon characters
original cartoon decal on centre playfield
LED's
ColorDMD
Superbands
$6000.00 ($500 less if you don't want the colorDMD)
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-art-collectibles/mississauga-peel-region/williams-flintstones-pinball-game/1400018018

#9905 1 year ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

For $6,000 Betty better give me a blow job when the game arrives
QSS

Ha Ha Ha, could have gotten that R Rated backglass but stuck to the family friendly, Betty might have been game.

#9949 1 year ago

Funny but I never thought my HUO Simpsons would ever get me back what I paid. It took 10 years and I still lost money. Now it's worth way more than I ever imagined. Never thought BBB would be worth $20K. My restored CC got me half what is worth now. So will these game never fetch their price? time will tell but pinball prices go up and a good condition game is worth something. You can squawk all you like about prices. I turned down a NIB Cactus Canyon for $4000 CAN. I laughed and said I would never pay $4k for a game. Boy was I wrong...

2 months later
#10506 11 months ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Good luck finding your first pin. There are a few good spots to check out machines in Toronto.
The Pint at Front and John has a wicked collection from Wedgeheads to modern machines.
Tilt on Dundas West, and Cabin Fever on Bloor West are also great spots.

The Pint is awesome. They have some nice LE's to play.

#10576 11 months ago

I love the theme. I'm a big RZ fan. The game... not so much and I tried. Sure hope ACNC is better.

#10596 11 months ago
Quoted from hollywood:

I don't understand the pricing on this game? Is it rare? Seriously, what am I missing?

Quoted from MapleSyrup:

He’s not in a hurry to sell... Also not in a hurry to spell!

He's looking for a Foosball table. Maybe offer him one for $10,000 cash or a straight trade.

3 weeks later
#10743 10 months ago
Quoted from Geteos:

Anyone have a Getaway:HS2 for sale?
I have a lead on one in the US, but factoring in shipping I'm looking at around $4500CDN with the exchange rate to get it to Toronto.
Want to see if there's any in Canada available right now. LMK.

Don't forget the sales tax as well

#10794 10 months ago
Quoted from roar:

If it was the $2,850 Getaway posted yesterday it most certainly was a scam... I asked him if the pictures were of his actual machine and he said they were then I asked him why they were the same pictures in this ad: https://www.homeleisuredirect.com/pinball-machines/vintage-pinball-machines/getaway-high-speed-ii-pinball-machine-2.html
I also asked him if the game was converted to 110 because it appears to be plugged into a 220 outlet... he stopped responding to me too

Lol good catch bud. Also it's not a Getaway HSII, he says its a Getaway HP. I never knew HP made pins.

#10820 10 months ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

I know it is unlikely but does anyone in Ontario want to sell a Champion Pub? No harm in asking

Hmmm, what are you willing to spend for a minty fresh powder coated LED example?

#10836 10 months ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Fish tales was a great $1200 game. When it is pushing towards used Iron Maiden pro pricing in Canada, you have to give your head a shake
That being said, apparently ToM is edging or past MM prices here, so what do I know?

Games are not valued at $ per fun factor. ToM as a single game would get old in a day. I sold mine a few months after buying it. Needless to say, it's got nothing to do with how much fun the game is or Transformers would be free.

#10837 10 months ago

BTW, Fish Tales is an awesome game!!!

2 months later
#11457 7 months ago
Quoted from pinballjm:

Looking for MBr
If you are already ready to unload
I will buy looking in Ontario or Quebec
thx

I seriously doubt you will find a MBr resale since some are saying they haven't even received it yet. good luck but you might need to look at buying a new one or wait for a while. This will come up eventually. The game is not very deep.

3 months later
#12199 3 months ago

Love the pricing Police.
They say everyone's selling price is too high when they are buying...
But don't you dare tell them their price is too high when they are selling... their price is bang on.

LOL

PP = Douchebag

3 months later
#12692 20 days ago

Don't forget shipping all of them them as well.

Nice lineup though...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
$ 35.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinfarmer Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 69.00
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 229.99

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside