(Topic ID: 76928)

Anybody in Canada have any pins they want to sell?

By Spencer

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12,800 posts
  • 515 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by extraballingtmc
  • Topic is favorited by 303 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,237 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DumbnDumber (resized).jpg
111111 (resized).jpg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (resized).jpeg
August_25__2016_at_0755PM (1) (resized).jpeg
L1000528 (resized).JPG
L1000531 edit (resized).jpg
L1000537 edit (resized).jpg
L1000539 edit (resized).jpg
L1000540 (resized).JPG
L1000542 (resized).JPG
L1000543 (resized).JPG
L1000544 edit (resized).jpg
L1000548 (resized).JPG
L1000549 (resized).JPG
L1000545 (resized).JPG
L1000526 (resized).JPG

There are 12800 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 256.
#3801 4 years ago

That Kiss is back up for sale on kijiji Edmonton. Last time it popped up the guy was looking for cameras in trade or cash offers. Guess he never moved it. Was told he has $3000+ offers on it then. Wonder what he wants now? Anyone dealt with him in the past?

#3802 4 years ago

Selling a really nice Funhouse for a friend,Clear coated play field by Bill Davis.
5500.00 Canadian,PM for details.
He will take pictures,and I can pass them on.

#3803 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Selling a really nice Funhouse for a friend,Clear coated play field by Bill Davis.
5500.00 Canadian,PM for details.
He will take pictures,and I can pass them on.

Wish I had cash In my pin funds. Been looking for that girl a while now. Good luck with her. I didn't ask for pic's b/c it will only hurt more.

#3804 4 years ago

Populated Playfields for sale.

1987 Williams Big Guns
1980 Stern GALAXY
Capt. Fantastic (EM)
Gottlieb Bone Busters
1964 Williams San Francisco
1981 Gottlieb Volcano
1976 Bally Hang Glider
1959 Williams Fiesta
Blackout

Stripped PF:

Mati Hari

I can ship a playfield to BC from Newfoundland for around 150.

Also have a body only Elektra, Contact and Flash.

#3805 4 years ago

Ahhh, shame you don't have the cab for the Bone Busters, that's an interesting game!

#3806 4 years ago

I have a Star Trip cocktail pin (by Gameplan) for sale. Just finished shopping it. Treasure Cove'd the pf, fully waxed, re-rubbered and ready to go. Also repaired all the light sockets

- $550

Also have a WMS Phoenix coming up soon, and possibly a GTB Gladiators.

#3807 4 years ago

huo elvis in excellent shape , comes with pin cab protectors , no flipper button wear , then covered with clear stealth flipper button protectors. Shaker motor installed , some leds . Manual and goodie bag still stapled inside $6000 Canadian. I havpb 009.JPGe had this for years and am the second owner.pb 009.JPGpb 010.JPGpb 011.JPGpb 012.JPGpb 013.JPGpb 013.JPGpb 014.JPGpb 016.JPG

#3808 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Anyone in Saskatchewan interested in trading for a HUO Star Trek pro? Not interested in selling at the moment.

I am but I'm guessing my Star Wars isn't an interest.

#3809 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorno:

Anyone in Saskatchewan interested in trading for a HUO Star Trek pro? Not interested in selling at the moment.

If I were you and since it's Christmas, try selling it for about $6200-6400 since it's still basically brand new, has the excellent translite package and shaker motor ($400 in mods). Then for bit less than $1000 go buy a NIB IMVE.

Rob

#3810 4 years ago

Does anyone have a Fish Tales they'd be willing to part with? If so, let me know.

#3812 4 years ago

Yikes!!!! GLWTS

#3813 4 years ago

I'm looking for a Jungle Lord head. Boards & back glass.

#3814 4 years ago

Still have my WOZ standard available in the Vancouver area. Prefer local deal for now.

vancouver.craigslist.ca link

#3815 4 years ago

That's probably the one that was on Kijiji a week or two ago in Ontario for $5500. Got a love these flipper dirt bags.

#3816 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

I don't think that seller is a shipper. He is just a flipper but at least he cleans up the games first.
He is always looking to make a deal, trade or cash.

Lol...wouldn't call myself a flipper....Not that it is a bad thing but i certainly don't do anything for profit...I am just a collector who gets bored of the same games over time so I tend to sell them or trade them...and I think I have traded or sold 6 games over 4 years....I did refurbish one game in the past, but the only "flipping" I have done has been to Nitro for NIB games...maybe you have me confused with someone else??

#3817 4 years ago
Quoted from mandrick:

Lol...wouldn't call myself a flipper....Not that it is a bad thing but i certainly don't do anything for profit...I am just a collector who gets bored of the same games over time so I tend to sell them or trade them...and I think I have traded or sold 6 games over 4 years....I did refurbish one game in the past, but the only "flipping" I have done has been to Nitro for NIB games...maybe you have me confused with someone else??

I think they were talking about the spiderman for 10K in Edmonton not you

#3818 4 years ago
Quoted from mandrick:

Lol oh sorry mandrick. Thought it was someone else's game.

#3819 4 years ago

No worries TMC....how was the tourney last month???? I was stuck at work for it....

#3820 4 years ago

One at mission was decent, Emily won.

One at my house for other league finals was pretty fun. Eden won that.

#3821 4 years ago

Id really like to grab a new game, pinball or arcade but seriously, what is wrong with people these days?? $2000 for Street Fighter 2, lol. $1800 for Golden Tee 2005?!?!? $10,800 for Spiderman? Arcade's for sale, $700 monitor doesnt work!!

I understand everyone thinks/hopes to get more but these people are just plain stupid. I emailed a guy about a Mortal Kombat 3 asked if I could come see it, he said " tell me what your prepared to offer, so you dont waste my time" I said $1000 but willing to go more depending on condition. Never heard back. Really??? Is it made of gold? Did I miss something?

So if anyone has something they would like to move at a reasonable amount, send me a PM.

#3822 4 years ago

Got a Zaxxon for $500 with your name on it Spencer.

#3823 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

So if anyone has something they would like to move at a reasonable amount, send me a PM.

I hear that. I get it, pinball machines are expensive and I want another one, but I'd rather not sell my house.

#3824 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I emailed a guy about a Mortal Kombat 3 asked if I could come see it, he said " tell me what your prepared to offer, so you dont waste my time"

I would've hung up on the spot after a comment like that.

#3825 4 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

That's probably the one that was on Kijiji a week or two ago in Ontario for $5500. Got a love these flipper dirt bags.

True that!

#3826 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Got a Zaxxon for $500 with your name on it Spencer.

Interesting, Id really prefer a fighting game though.

#3827 4 years ago

You get to fight a robot via a spaceship!

#3828 4 years ago

I bought a mortal kombat 3 about a year ago for $300 on kijiji lloyd. He even delivered it and help unload it. Nobody wanted it and it sat for months.
For around a $1000 you could build yourself a multicade with about 6000 games on it. Golden tees, all the arcade classics and more. Why pay a grand for 1 game? My xcade joystick even has flipper buttons for pinball arcade games

#3829 4 years ago

Try retroxarcade.com for a option. Canadian company making multicade joysticks that plug straight into your tv. Have cool wraps on them too (ghosts and goblins, galaga, ms. pacman, etc) and apparently have 10000 games on them.

#3830 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

Interesting, Id really prefer a fighting game though.

Spencer a fighting game.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-electronics/thunder-bay/soul-edge-arcade-game/1122326334?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Also check this thread from time to time. I bet a lot of these people are willing to ship.

http://www.pinballrevolution.com/threads/not-mine-arcade-machines-for-sale.116/page-17

Look at the most recent post

#3831 4 years ago
Quoted from str8cash:

I bought a mortal kombat 3 about a year ago for $300 on kijiji lloyd. He even delivered it and help unload it. Nobody wanted it and it sat for months.
For around a $1000 you could build yourself a multicade with about 6000 games on it. Golden tees, all the arcade classics and more. Why pay a grand for 1 game? My xcade joystick even has flipper buttons for pinball arcade games

I like the original nostalgia and Im not against paying a fair price. Steals are great but I'll gladly pay fair price for something I want. I do own a multi-cade, it was my very first game, a Chicago Gaming Arcade Classics 3. ( I didnt know any better and got taken on a new purchase, lesson learned! )

Its certainly a decent machine but I had to add my own LCD tv, which added to the stupid cost. Its got some fun games, I love Bubble Bobble, kids do to, but it lacks punch.

Really, the only thing im missing is a fighting game. ( prefer MK or Tekken but open to others ) Ive got GT-2015, Big Buck Hunter, Cruisn USA, Ms Pac-man, NBA Jam and tournament edition among others.

Id be open to a "better" multi but it better have some decent classic fighting games. Id also like a NFL or NHL based game.

#3832 4 years ago

Thanks for the link, Id take that MK4 for sure. Wish I could actually see it though.

#3833 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

You get to fight a robot via a spaceship!

I remember playing it! Just played a few games online tonight, its got some neat stuff but its not a keeper for me.

#3834 4 years ago

Anyone know who has the Taxi for sale in Calgary? I might be interested in having a look but guy not returning Kijiji emails.

// Error: Image 475616 not found //

#3835 4 years ago
Quoted from pinchamp:

Anyone know who has the Taxi for sale in Calgary? I might be interested in having a look but guy not returning Kijiji emails.

my buddy went and had a look at it he said it was pretty rough, cabinet he said was rough and the plywood was planking on the sides, play field he said had lots of wear and inserts were mostly popping. he said on the plus side it had led's and the boards all looked really good and had no errors. he said it was worth at best $1500 for the condition it was in and he decided to pass.

#3837 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

( prefer MK or Tekken but open to others )

I've got a tekken 4 in a showcase cab. I was going to turn in into a big mame cab, but never got around to it.

#3838 4 years ago
Quoted from Spencer:

I remember playing it! Just played a few games online tonight, its got some neat stuff but its not a keeper for me.

Just giving you a hard time man, no worries.

#3839 4 years ago

Looking for Stern Iron Man, Vancouver area please. Have Ripleys and Space Station I might trade but straight cash sale ok too.

Please PM, thanks!

#3840 4 years ago

You can't afford my sopranos. 'Get the f$cking money!'

#3841 4 years ago
Quoted from extraballingtmc:

You can't afford my sopranos. 'Get the f$cking money!'

My favorite quote of all time! Lol

#3844 4 years ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Priced to sell LMAO!

I guess when you put a price on something, you are trying to sell. Not sure that he understands the meaning of that saying.

#3845 4 years ago

Hardly any magnet burn

#3846 4 years ago

The thing is, all the games he's selling are RARE! Must be worth a few dollars more?

#3850 4 years ago

And now it's "sold, pending pickup" Yeah sure it is. Guess he sold it to himself.
If someone wants my Addams Family for $15000 I'm sure I can convince my wife to sell it

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 149.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 7,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Playfield - Protection
Little Shop Of Games
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 22.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 139.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 27.99
Playfield - Protection
Lee's Parts
$ 289.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 23.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 10.95
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 750.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
There are 12800 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 256.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside