(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,671 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Blenderhead
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delta9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#813 9 years ago

Norcal lord of the rings mint condition gold powdered coated topbar and siderails comes with shaker motor full leds recently shopped looking for 5500 or trade for other pin pm if interested

3 months later
#1420 8 years ago

Looking for a radical pm me if you have one

2 weeks later
#1520 8 years ago

Looking for a radical please pm me if you have one thank you in advance

3 months later
#2025 8 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

Whoever this person is, he is a coward. I've tried to contact him to ask how I have wronged him. I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I have not bought a pin in the Bay Area in over a year and the last 5 I have bought I paid there price. Not a penny less.
I ask this person to b a man, come out from behind his tiny screen and tell me what I have done. I have bought and sold pins to many people on hear and they have never given me an unkind word.
What would anyone else on here do?

sounds like hes jealous that you got it going on and he doesn't lol !!!! I can vouch for frogman70 hes a cool ass pinhead anybodys got beef with him must be a retard !!!! This guy would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it !!!

2 months later
#2409 8 years ago

Radical for sale sold

#2414 8 years ago

Video does no justice but i get what your saying the video is blurry as fuq

#2417 8 years ago

This radical is very clean sat under a blanket for 20 years then i went ape shit on it very fun pin custom leds through out inner mirrors pinball refinery flashers interactive under cab lighting plus speakers flame polished ramps cleanest radical ive ever seen complety rebuilt flippers flipper bats superbands new glass new rubbers custom shooter led skateboard wheel that spins not installed but i have it few more mods
No fade or nicks scratches cab is mint

#2419 8 years ago

Thanks bro

#2433 8 years ago

Huo wizard of oz le invisiglass shaker superbands pinball forsale 7500 or trade for another pin no junk norcal Sacramento pm if interested

#2456 8 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Huo wizard of oz le invisiglass shaker superbands pinball forsale 7500 or trade for mmr norcal Sacramento pm if interested

Bump

1 week later
#2506 8 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Huo wizard of oz le invisiglass shaker superbands pinball forsale 7500 sold

4 weeks later
#2625 8 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Any interest in a Mustang LE? PM me. Game is pristine with tach and 'shifter plate' upgrades.
Really like the game, but too much new stuff coming that I want and I need the room.

How much ?

#2670 8 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

I'm looking to buy, borrow, trade, temp trade, etc.. for a Killer Instinct arcade.
I'm not interested in Killer Instinct 2, only the orginal Killer Instinct. Any leads would be appreciated

Check klov

1 month later
#3046 8 years ago

Kiss topper by stern brand new with custom yellow translucent light defuser 320 $ pm me if interested

#3064 8 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Kiss topper by stern brand new with custom yellow translucent light defuser 320 $ pm me if interested

Bump kiss army where u at

1 week later
#3132 8 years ago

Sold

#3140 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I'd also likely go for an XM LE (prefer Magneto but open to both). Looking to add a pin now so if anyone has any leads please hook a Dude up.

Pm sent

1 month later
#3360 7 years ago
3 weeks later
#3531 7 years ago

Hurry hurry step right up "pop" we have a winner

1 month later
#4019 7 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

Until then, just drop some text on them in PS.
What kind of stuff are you using to block the sunlight through the garage door windows? I'm trying to figure out what would work the best but still be dark enough to look like the windows are still transparent from far away. That way it'd confuse the crap out of anybody trying to scope out what's in my garage.

Black spraypaint looks like the windows are tinted

2 years later
#7182 5 years ago

ebay.com link: 0 make your own pinball mods start a business asking 1500 brand new in the box pm me if interested looking for local sale

3 years later
#11214 1 year ago

Looking for a mmr royal kit / topper

2 weeks later
#11238 1 year ago

Mmr le control panel with display and speakers up for grabs just pm me if interested

1 year later
#12524 66 days ago

I have a avengers infinity quest pro im looking to sell in NorCal has mirror blades plus shaker games clean huo 6k will also trade for the right pin

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider delta9.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=delta9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.