(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,626 posts
  • 504 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by jfesler
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boogies.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#389 5 years ago

Xscrapiron,
U still got that MAME cab?
I just finished adding a new feature to my Z-Back HyperSpin: Visual Pinball
It's nothing like the HyperPin cab, but it's something

2 weeks later
#492 5 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Selling a very nice Banzai Run. $4600 PM for details.

PM Sent

1 week later
#572 4 years ago

Anybody with an AC/DC Premium looking for a change up?
I have a true HUO (I'm 2nd owner) X-Men Magneto #220(kinda like 220v) that is in close to perfect condition.
There isn't any visible scuffs or dings - It actually cleaner than my Tron (that I opened the box).

Mods:
Cliffy scoop
BackPanel GI converted to Mode Color Changing (Check out ramps at 8:18 in video)
All LED Flashers
Blue LED Nightcrawlers
Painted Wolvie

Magneto is an awesome game, color changing GI is beautiful. Modes and overall gameplay is fun, but I love AC/DC. Something about the Steve Ritchie callouts and the music that gives me that adrenaline rush.

Heres a gameplay (before LED Nightcrawlers)

SAM_0215.JPG
SAM_0216.JPG
SAM_0221.JPG

Post edited by boogies: Painted Wolvie added as a mod

#574 4 years ago

Thanks. This one wasn't Rare's.
It was opened by jonny_eh and I picked it from him recently.
He did the cliffy, and I did the other mods.
Although I'm loving it, AC/DC just came out on Virtual Pinball.
The music, callouts, etc... really makes me want an AC/DC Premium.

FWIW, Here was his listing: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-x-men-le-magneto-220#post-2021455

1 month later
#759 4 years ago
Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

Boy oh boy, I'd do anything for a list of things y'all used to say about Congo ten years ago! Haha everyone hated that game! Now it's Fathom
EDIT: I didn't mean to hit send yet. I'm looking to move several games in varying states of repair, some are good to go, some need help. Hit me up if you'd be interested in: Dr dude, Gladiators, Jack in the Box, Strange Science, Super Star, Dealers Choice, Count Down, Fire Queen (major project), Surf Champ...and a few more may jump on the list. I want to get rid of one storage unit altogether. Oh also I have the Big Hit, that can go.
I also have a couple games that are such projects that I'd probably give them away to the right person. I'm a sob story type, so if you're, say, looking for a project to do with your kid, or you are an artist dying to reskin something but can't afford a palette title...I might have something for ya. Not interested in parting games for our beloved local flippers though nothing against you guys of course

PM sent on Gladiators.

#784 4 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Anyone from the Bay Area buy any of curtis_playfields pins and are having them hauled up to the Bay Area? If so shoot me a PM.

^
^
^ I would love to have a ride for one too

2 weeks later
#908 4 years ago

Not only is it special to have serial #1, but it's also the first of the new SPIKE system.

2 months later
#1347 4 years ago
#1419 4 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

There was one for sale at PAGG. I think the tag said 1500$. Nice Avatar BTW. See at Helltrack!!

I sent Code_Blue a PM Sat night, telling him. No response, so I didn't get seller info... I do believe it was GasPumpRobs

1 month later
#1640 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

This is a forewarned machine. I've bought from this seller, knowing what I was getting into - a working project.
Non-Disclosed Items Found: 1 Diverter Coil Stuck (unknown reason), 2 Flipper rebuild required (worn out coil stops and linkage)
Non-Disclosed Items Not Found: Zip tied pop bumper housing, random reset issue (hopefully easy fix?) Bad Wire hacks in backbox. Possibly a flaking DMD or High Voltage (DMD went out for a couple mins after a coin door closing caused a slam tilt)

These are machines that have come from a routed - broken down - not fixed or cleaned and storaged perspective. I was able to test my machine, find a bunch of stuff wrong - point out how much it was gonna cost me - negotiate, etc...

Seller is very friendly and can work with pricing, but hasn't actually worked on getting machines up-n-running.
If you go - INSPECT - point out issues, repair cost, etc... He'll probably work with you on the repair cost, but don't look for a machine that has been "loved" for past couple years, and has a DMD out with a shop job needed.

4 weeks later
#1750 4 years ago

I'm not sure if anyone is looking for it, but I'm not attached to my WCS.

I went through some troubleshooting: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmd-driver-board-troubleshooting#post-2581538
Everything is up n running fine now. I had to keep it on for several hours, just to make sure that the problem was 100% resolved.
I've played it a bunch too - as it's my newest. I like it's shots, LOVE the announcer, but I just cant seem to get into the game.

Pros:
Fully LED'd including flashers
Topper Included (includes a spare ball in good condition)
Extra Plastic Protectors Including (Pinbits uninstalled and PDI installed?)
PDI target decals
Cliffys Included (unistalled)
Cabinet is in pretty good condition (no flipper, start, or coin door wear)
Lighted Buttons
Brand New Rottendog DMD Driver installed

Cons:
Boards have had some issues (see post above) in past.
All boards are working, some could use repinning of a couple connectors.
I noticed that a couple (~3) leg bolts were worn out. 1 or more leg brackets will need to be replaced.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=144

Would be interested in trades - NO straight sale - No rush to move it, I have a ton 'o crap on my plate
Dr. Who, Roadshow, and Demolition Man are the first ones that come to mind, but I'm open minded.
If I keep it for a couple more months, I'll shop it out, put in the leg brackets, Cliffys, Plastic Protectors, etc... and put up a real FS thread.

SAM_0534.JPGSAM_0535.JPGSAM_0536.JPG

#1756 4 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

I'm not sure if anyone is looking for it, but I'm not attached to my WCS.
I went through some troubleshooting: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmd-driver-board-troubleshooting#post-2581538
Everything is up n running fine now. I had to keep it on for several hours, just to make sure that the problem was 100% resolved.
I've played it a bunch too - as it's my newest. I like it's shots, LOVE the announcer, but I just cant seem to get into the game.
Pros:
Fully LED'd including flashers
Topper Included (includes a spare ball in good condition)
Extra Plastic Protectors Including (Pinbits uninstalled and PDI installed?)
PDI target decals
Cliffys Included (unistalled)
Cabinet is in pretty good condition (no flipper, start, or coin door wear)
Lighted Buttons
Brand New Rottendog DMD Driver installed
Cons:
Boards have had some issues (see post above) in past.
All boards are working, some could use repinning of a couple connectors.
I noticed that a couple (~3) leg bolts were worn out. 1 or more leg brackets will need to be replaced.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=144
Would be interested in trades - NO straight sale - No rush to move it, I have a ton 'o crap on my plate
Dr. Who, roadshow, and Demolition Man are the first ones that come to mind, but I'm open minded.
If I keep it for a couple more months, I'll shop it out, put in the leg brackets, Cliffys, Plastic Protectors, etc... and put up a real FS thread.
SAM_0534.JPG SAM_0535.JPG SAM_0536.JPG

Deal pending

#1768 4 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Looking for an inexpensive game to complement my current line up (WH20, RBION, NGG and JP). Would like to stay under $2200. I was thinking Black Rose, No Fear, Terminator 2, Taxi, NBA Fastbreak. I'm happy to hear what you might have. Thanks!

FYI: If you update your location, someone close might be able to throw you a bone. Without knowing if you are SoCal, NorCal, or even outta state, people might not even mention what they would've to someone close to them.

2 weeks later
#1898 4 years ago
Quoted from Shado1w:

I would like to trade my LOTR for a nice Indiana Jones Pinball adventure. Someone close to the Bayarea so we don't kill the deal with shipping. Thanks all

Have you PM'd Roland?

Quoted from rolandthoms:

no ad posted but my whitewater and IJ are possibles to leave the game room. come take a look. In the bay area.

1 week later
#1968 4 years ago

I'm gonna be putting up my JP for trade in about a week. Would love to get 2 (older EM or SS) for 1 (JP), a Demo Man, or a Roadshow.

The JP is fully LED'd (including flashers) and a few mods:

3 Acrylic Scoop mods
Cliffys on all 3 scoops
T-rex scoop lit up to identify shot it ready.
Extra flashers in pops and ramp
Extra Dinousaur Figures
Several Trees Added
Fully shopped, installed clear rubbers to have the LEDs ambience glow through
Artwork on side walls (heavily scratched up)

ToDo:
Captive ball will be replaced with a White Glowball
3 GI lights around Raptor pit will be converted to activate with the T-rex light.

The ToDo list will be done after I get the glowball (shipped today) and I'll repost with updated pics in a couple days.
Also: Original Topper included

0901151208a.jpg0901151209a.jpg
0901151210b.jpg
0901151208.jpg

1441134955271435758163.jpg

#1970 4 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

I'm gonna be putting up my JP for trade in about a week. Would love to get 2 (older EM or SS) for 1 (JP), a Demo Man, or a roadshow.
The JP is fully LED'd (including flashers) and a few mods:
3 Acrylic Scoop mods
Cliffys on all 3 scoops
T-rex scoop lit up to identify shot it ready.
Extra flashers in pops and ramp
Extra Dinousaur Figures
Several Trees Added
Fully shopped, installed clear rubbers to have the LEDs ambience glow through
Artwork on side walls (heavily scratched up)
ToDo:
Captive ball will be replaced with a White Glowball
3 GI lights around Raptor pit will be converted to activate with the T-rex light.
The ToDo list will be done after I get the glowball (shipped today) and I'll repost with updated pics in a couple days.
Also: Original Topper included
0901151208a.jpg 0901151209a.jpg
0901151210b.jpg
0901151208.jpg
1441134955271435758163.jpg

Deal Pending

2 months later
#2435 4 years ago

Semi off topic:

I have cash in hand, desperately seeking a 13" Arcade monitor for my Baby Pac Man.

#2437 4 years ago

He - We did...
After hours of troubleshooting, we finally determined that the monitor wouldnt "lock" in either baby pac cab, but my cab was working with his baby pac monitor. The monitor that we used from the cocktail was incompatible.

I took the monitor to Chris Kuntz and it tested fine with a JAMMA board. After testing, he discovered that the monitor has different sync frequency than what a baby pac uses. He also said its a very uncommon monitor Bad luck

Good news is: I need a more common monitor, like a Wells Gardner.

I dont know if a convertor with a LCD would work. Beyond capabilities, there is also the ratio and screen size

#2440 4 years ago

Kerry and Picard,
PMs sent.

#2446 4 years ago

Kerry,
I want to buy if it'll work for me. Is it CGA or VGA? I need to know what the cable connection is to "help" determine what resolution the monitor is.

First person to tell the model # of that monitor wins a Diet Coke

#2448 4 years ago

Just curious, how can u tell?
I didn't see the input cables (thats how I identify) in the pics.
I went to a guy that had 3 different 13" CRTs, and they were all VGAs, not CGAs.

1 week later
#2475 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Bogies... here are picts of my 13" CTR.

DSCN4840.jpgDSCN4842.jpgDSCN4841.jpgDSCN4843.jpg

Kerry,

Thanks again for the monitor. The colors are vivid, bright and beautiful.
I still gotta work out some minor glitches, but I'm extremely thrilled that its working for Baby Pac

1201151640b.jpg

#2480 4 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Congratulations! was it plug and play or did you need to use a convertor?

It's a Ducksan, which was basically plug n play - no convertor. Jason made the .156 connector, and I did the AC adapter. The monitor is great, but does "bounce" a hair while frames are changing. I've noticed that as I turn down the brightness / contrast I can almost get rid of it completely. It's just a matter of finding the balance between super awesome looking with bounce and duller but more stable. Either way, I'm able to play baby pac - that had me jumping for joy last night. It's been a long project, and now it's getting to the funner stages.

The overlay went on a couple days ago, as well as the new plastics - it's definitely getting there

1126151900.jpg

#2483 4 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Wow looks great. Glad to see it running. I was going to buy Jasons a long time ago but I ended up finding one. I managed to get my monitor stable. I find if you don't have everything set just right it will shake jitter and everything else. They are just sensitive. The brightness and sharpness have a lot to do with that.
Remember I have backglass and marquee if you end up looking for one and want to back light the BG.

Thanks, I'll probably take you up on that backglass - If it's still around, once I get the rest of the cab up-to-par.

1 month later
#2669 3 years ago

SOT,
I'm looking to trade (pins or arcades) for or buy a Killer Instinct arcade.

I'm not interested in Killer Instinct 2, only the orginal Killer Instinct. Any leads would be appreciated

#2671 3 years ago

Um here? http://www.arcade-museum.com/members/game_census.php?klov_id=8308
The only one showing with a location is in Italy Its a little out of driving distance.
They aren't rare, I've seen them pop up quite a few times in the past.
I'm looking a little closer to NorCal.
I don't frequent KLOV that much, so any links would be appreciated?

2 weeks later
#2738 3 years ago

The right mirrorblade melted down?

2 weeks later
#2919 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Thinking of trading my Dr. Who for a Johnny Mnemonic, Congo, Getaway, Who Dunnit or Black Knight 2000. The Dr. Who is in very nice shape, cab is very nice, touched up where needed, nice color, head is slightly faded, playfield is nice, plays great, Mini playfield works great. Cab has no drill holes. Has new buttons, glass, coin door was repainted. Looking for the above games in just as nice shape as the Dr. Who. Thanks Mike Paris

I have a Getaway that I have considered a "keeper" (LED'd, Mountain Mod, DMD Extender, Blue Police Flashers Topper, transparent rubbers, chrome flipper bats), however, I'd probably let it go for a DW... I didn't bother sending a PM, since I distance is a killer. If you were closer, I'd probably ask to come check it out.

#2923 3 years ago

Thats my issue. I believe its safer to trade than sell (no waiting for "the" pin) Trades can be problems too...
No matter how it works out, someones not gonna see (or didn't read into) something.

I'd hate to look at something, first hand, and double-check photos #doing a face-palm#, knowing that it's too far to go back.

That being said, if there was someone local (NorCal)with a Dr Who that was looking for a Getaway....

1 week later
#3007 3 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

Whirlwind - $1200 (solid players game but not pretty, includes uninstalled new right ramp, also new cabinet decals for +$200)

Awesome price. I'm surprised it isnt already gone. Bad timing for me.

#3009 3 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Awesome price. I'm surprised it isnt already gone. Bad timing for me.

F, I can't hold urges....
PM sent

#3014 3 years ago

LOL Nobody, except Iamnan knows whos first
I sent my PM before my 2nd post, kinda stating I was "in line" not sure why this kinda stuff comes up on pinside - I guess its funny

#3026 3 years ago

I wouldn't mind being a couple years younger, but I think he's not talking about me

1 week later
#3083 3 years ago

Cheddar,
I'm interested in roller games. Pm sending...

#3096 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Need to sell some pins for room

Thanks cheddar, rough looking, but plays great (kinda like a roller derby chick)

Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Looking for a nice X-Men Pro please PM if you have one for sale or know of anyone that has one for sale.

Sounds like sellers remorse. Don't worry, I know that feeling ALL TOO WELL. I'm sure you'll get 'er back. I've actively searched for 2 machines after selling and I'd like to think of them as permanent residents after getting them back

#3105 3 years ago

High Speed II: The Getaway -> SOLD (while another pin is still available)

DMD extender (generic Color DMD) (unobtainium)
Mountain mod (unobtainium)
Blue strobe police flasher topper
Aluminum Flipper Bats
Clear rubbers and colored Cliffy posts
Fully LEDd

The cabinet has had typical wear and fade.
Playfield also has typical wear around inserts and the mountain mod covers the saucer wear.

#3127 3 years ago
Quoted from NorCalRealtor:

No flipper button wear

It looks like its starting.... FWIW: It took me about 6 months to get scared enough happening to my previous Tron that I installed the mylar button prtectors to prevent.

After looking on PC (previously phone) it really looks fine - sorry if I caused any troubles. I'd still add the Mylar flipper button protectors. They look alot nicer with good - clean artwork than the lollipop rails

3 weeks later
#3262 3 years ago

I'm looking to trade a players rollergames for a space themed pin. EM or SS, players quality ok.

RollerGames pics:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3xISww1k3LZMHRfUkktM05OZTg

2 months later
#3738 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Rollergames Playfield that they would be willing to part with?
My Rollergames playfield is pretty thrashed, and it needs one

#3751 3 years ago

Ugh, kinda hate to do this again, but could use some cash....

Trade feeler: RFM for ??? + cash

Mods Include:
Ultimarc Video Amplifier
LED'd - GI and Flashers
Purple Scoop LED
Scoop Cliffy
JJP Glitter Transparent Red Flipper Bats
Hand Painted Martians
Transparent Rubbers and colored Cliffy posts

Monitor is bright and colorful.

Pics don't do justice for the monitor
Cab is in excellent condition, playfield has some minor (better than typical) insert wear.
Glass is in excellent condition (no noticeable scratches)
Some quick cell pics: I have a set of repro plastics that can go with.

20160527_204426_(resized).jpg
20160527_203901_(resized).jpg
20160527_203937_(resized).jpg

2 months later
#4320 3 years ago

Any interest in a rough players condition Rollergames for $800?
EDIT---SOLD---
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#4373 3 years ago

Stern Wild Fyre $800

9 months later
#5492 2 years ago

Family Guy for $4500 ( or open to trades )

1 week later
#5526 2 years ago
Quoted from subruckus:

Looking for an early SS (preferred) or a late EM game in the SF Bay Area - this would be my first pin so nothing that's a huge project, ideally fully operational. Looking to spend up to $1000. Been checking craigslist every other day or so but have only seen a few overpriced titles.
Any leads would be greatly appreciated!! thanks - Kevin.

Wild Fyre -,
sacramento.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#5848 2 years ago

I'm looking to move my Space Station

Trade offers welcome

3 weeks later
#5906 2 years ago
1 year later
#8368 3 months ago
Quoted from boogies:

NBAFB for sale
DM for sale

Bump - Would love to move NBAFB & DM to fund a BKSOR. I'd do 2 for 1 +/- cash for Pro or Premium BKSOR.

3 weeks later
#8425 80 days ago

NBAFB Sold

Demolition Man still available.

Archived after 32 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Demolition man in great condition. The good: Everything works, cabinet is in great shape and includes a bunch of mods: Mirror Blades Fully LED'd Speaker Upgrades New Backboard ...”
2019-08-29
Suisun City, CA

1 week later
#8450 72 days ago

WTB: Black Night Swords of Rage

#8454 71 days ago
Quoted from boogies:

WTB: Black Night Swords of Rage

I didn't specify, but Pro is the model I'm looking for.
WTB: BKSOR Pro.
Thanks

Added 67 days ago:

Pin obtained (bought Met Pro instead)

1 month later
#8550 40 days ago

EDIT: Deposit Made (sale pending)

I'd REALLY love a BKSOR - I can throw in a really nice MultiCade to sweeten the pot

Extreme Mame Arcade: sacramento.craigslist.org link
X-Arcade Pedestal Cabinet: sacramento.craigslist.org link

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 1,099.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 40.00
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 30.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 19.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 235.00
Boards
RS Technologies
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 254.99
$ 14.95
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 235.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 149.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 24.00
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider boogies.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside