(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,359 posts
  • 492 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 hours ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 307 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8359 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 168.
#2851 3 years ago

20151204_175022_(resized).jpg

#2855 3 years ago

frogman70... that's a sweet looking AFM. Good luck on your sale.

#2856 3 years ago

Selling my Monster Bash. It's in great shape with Color DMD, creature mod, Laseriffic topper, and cliffys. There's a small amount of decal wrinkling near the front two legs (shown in pictures). I also took picture of Drac trac which shows two small chips. It's in excellent overall condition and is available for local pick up. I'm in the Pasadena area. $8750 firm. PM if interested. Bill

DSC_2339_(1)_(resized).JPG

DSC_2338_(resized).JPG

DSC_2340_(1)_(resized).JPG

DSC_2341_(1)_(resized).JPG

DSC_2344_(1)_(resized).JPG

DSC_2349_(resized).JPG

DSC_2351_(1)_(resized).JPG

DSC_2355_(1)_(resized).JPG

DSC_2356_(resized).JPG

DSC_2357_(1)_(resized).JPG

DSC_2358_(1)_(resized).JPG

DSC_2346_(resized).JPG

#2857 3 years ago

Update on the Williams Coquette. Its in great shape - been in the family since 1970 (grandfather was a process engineer) - came with original schematics. Bought the machine and the kids love it.

Only problem am running into - on occasion after game is over two relays that are connected to the score reels seem to go on and on like a machine gun. I turn the machine off and back on and everything works just fine. Will look into problems with switch contact / adjustments needed.

IMG_5241.JPG

IMG_5244.JPG

#2858 3 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

Hey Mike, what type of pin are you looking for? It seems like there are quite a few pinball gatherings in your area, so it shouldn't take too long to find something. Be careful, once you get that first one, it spirals out of control pretty quick. Lol
Oh yeah, I forgot I have a username on this forum. This is Paul from Reno. I'll keep an eye out once I know what you are looking for.

Hey Paul...that's the biggest reason why I haven't pulled the trigger. Just so unsure. I'm not a very good pinball player either so that doesn't help. I've got a good selection right next to my store/work, place called Phoenix Games so I get to play a good variety there often. Just want something that isn't dated theme wise and would be a good beginner/newbie pin.

Two on my list I think I'd pursue is Time Machine and Party Monsters. I'd love a newer pin, but it's out of my budget.

#2859 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryphun:

Update on the Williams Coquette. Its in great shape - been in the family since 1970 (grandfather was a process engineer) - came with original schematics. Bought the machine and the kids love it.
Only problem am running into - on occasion after game is over two relays that are connected to the score reels seem to go on and on like a machine gun. I turn the machine off and back on and everything works just fine. Will look into problems with switch contact / adjustments needed.

IMG_5241.JPGIMG_5244.JPG

Congrats on the pick up! does the score go up when the relays do that?

#2860 3 years ago

You may want to start a separate thread for that issue by the way, there are a lots of knowledgable EM guys on here that probably dont read this thread.

#2861 3 years ago
Quoted from Gryphun:

I'm so stoked for you and the kids! Couldn't have gone to a better home. Any problems on this machine shouldn't be too hard to chase down and fix.

Congrats! And kids these days really do know what they want in a pinball machine.

#2862 3 years ago

And what Kid wouldn't want a pinball game in their home?

An EM is probably the best way to get them started too.

But before you know it, She will be asking: Dad, Why are the flippers so small on this game?

#2863 3 years ago

Or she will be asking why the flippers are so big on the newer games. My daughter prefers the two inch flipper games. And can compete with us and win.

#2864 3 years ago
Quoted from billyboy:

Selling my Monster Bash. It's in great shape with Color DMD, creature mod, Laseriffic topper, and cliffys. There's a small amount of decal wrinkling near the front two legs (shown in pictures). I also took picture of Drac trac which shows two small chips. It's in excellent overall condition and is available for local pick up. I'm in the Pasadena area. $8750 firm. PM if interested. Bill

DSC_2339_(1)_(resized).JPGDSC_2338_(resized).JPGDSC_2340_(1)_(resized).JPGDSC_2341_(1)_(resized).JPGDSC_2344_(1)_(resized).JPGDSC_2349_(resized).JPGDSC_2351_(1)_(resized).JPGDSC_2355_(1)_(resized).JPGDSC_2356_(resized).JPGDSC_2357_(1)_(resized).JPGDSC_2358_(1)_(resized).JPGDSC_2346_(resized).JPG

That pin is sweet!! Wish I had the cash.

#2865 3 years ago
Quoted from mann0mann:

Hey Paul...that's the biggest reason why I haven't pulled the trigger. Just so unsure. I'm not a very good pinball player either so that doesn't help. I've got a good selection right next to my store/work, place called Phoenix Games so I get to play a good variety there often. Just want something that isn't dated theme wise and would be a good beginner/newbie pin.
Two on my list I think I'd pursue is Time Machine and Party Monsters. I'd love a newer pin, but it's out of my budget.

I am a terrible player, but I still have fun playing.

You might try asking in the Pin-a-gogo thread to see if anyone is thinking of bringing those games. It is in May, so that gives some time to think over different options. If other locals know someone is looking for them, they may be more likely to bring the games to the show.

One nice thing about pinball, is there seems to be a market for just about every game. If you buy one and decide you don't like it, it should be easy enough to trade it or sell it. If I see either of those, I will let you know.

#2866 3 years ago

Have a completely working atari superman for sale with modified WPC flipper mechs and a deeper 6+ degree incline on the playfield leading to a flow brutal Early Ritchie machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-superman-atari-1979

#2867 3 years ago

Went to turn on my Flash last night and couldn't get the ball to launch. Game was working when I played it last week, but will need some sort of work before being enjoyed again. The plastics/art are in great shape, and it comes with new powder coated legs. I could get it to flip, but the displays weren't attributing scores and the ball wasn't launching so some sort of electronics issue to be dealt with. Selling as is for $750 or best offer.

IMG_2210_(resized).JPG

IMG_2206_(resized).JPG

IMG_2205_(resized).JPG

IMG_2209_(resized).JPG

#2868 3 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Congrats on the pick up! does the score go up when the relays do that?

actually all the scores return to '0' position but these two relays keep on firing like a machine gun until I turn off the machine. Turn the machine back on and everything works as it should - I will start a new thread soon on me restore / cleaning up the machine.

Relays_(resized).jpg

#2869 3 years ago

Send it to me! I'll fix it.

No, that's a strange problem. let me think about it and if I come up with something I'll let you know.

#2871 3 years ago

Does anyone in Santa Clarita repair machines, or can show me how to repair? I have a Jurassic Park that needs some love but it's beyond my noob level. Happy to pay/buy beer. Or if you don't know how to fix machines, it would be great to meet some pin heads out here.

#2872 3 years ago

Selling my Pirates of the Caribbean by Stern, for local pickup only in the Los Angeles area. $4999, for many high res pics check this link:

http://www.moonbeamarcade.com/pirates.html

Might consider trades but would prefer to sell it locally.

1_(resized).JPG

#2873 3 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Selling my Pirates of the Caribbean by Stern, for local pickup only in the Los Angeles area. $4999, for many high res pics check this link:
http://www.moonbeamarcade.com/pirates.html
Might consider trades but would prefer to sell it locally.

Let me know if you're ever bored of that Who Dunnit!

#2874 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Eventually....but not yet, still love it

#2875 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I was going to say the same thing.

#2876 3 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Eventually....but not yet, still love it

No rush. It's just one of those games I always found to be very cool but never picked one up.

#2877 3 years ago

Wow Rarehero, Your pin collection rocks. Any of your pins would be a nice adder to most collections.

Let me just say, Well done Sir.

#2878 3 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Had a no show this morning for my cocktails. Lots of questions about lowest individual prices, so I'll give in. $650 on Caribbean Cruise and $400 on Night Moves. Less than that and they'll just stay and become tables See above post for craigslist links.

Payment sent, shipping arranged. I am done searching for my cock
tail pinball machine.

#2879 3 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Maybe lose a little of the gut?

Oh wait, I didn't read the next line

tail pinball machine.

#2880 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Jean-Luc-Picard said:
Maybe lose a little of the gut?
Oh wait, I didn't read the next line

lol luckily I can still find that one. Glad someone fell for my next-line joke.

#2881 3 years ago

I've dropped the price on my Popeye to $1900. I'd like to sell it to a pinsider rather than put it on Craigslist.

#2882 3 years ago

PM sent.

#2883 3 years ago

tail pinball machine.

Yup, I am going to handle your cock tail today and get it all ready for the shipper. I know it likes it nice and tight when it comes to wrapping it up. I'll do my best! Night Moves is left and I'd like to pull $400 if I can for this last one:

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

#2884 3 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Yup, I am going to handle your cock tail today and get it all ready for the shipper. I know it likes it nice and tight when it comes to wrapping it up. I'll do my best! Night Moves is left and I'd like to pull $400 if I can for this last one:
inlandempire.craigslist.org link

lol, so funny.

#2885 3 years ago

HUO Elvis for trade. Bought it for the wife as an anniversary present (figured it was better than a vacuum), but she's lost interest. Has Mike's incredibly handsome shooter rod as the only mod.

Interested in WH20, Congo, GnR, ???

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).jpeg

#2886 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

HUO Elvis for trade. Bought it for the wife as an anniversary present (figured it was better than a vacuum), but she's lost interest. Has Mike's incredibly handsome shooter rod as the only mod.
Interested in WH20, Congo, GnR, ???

I was named after Elvis.... Did you know his middle name was "Aron" and he had it changed to "Aaron". I hope I can find this game on location some day...

#2887 3 years ago

I did and actually know a ton of useless Elvis trivia. The game has some tidbits too...

#2888 3 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

(figured it was better than a vacuum), but she's lost interest.

So it doesn't suck?

#2890 3 years ago

I was named after Elvis.... Did you know his middle name was "Aron" and he had it changed to "Aaron". I hope I can find this game on location some day...

Key_and_Peele_AARON_(resized).jpg

#2891 3 years ago

Hey guys, I am looking to trade my Champ Pub for something new. The game is in good condition. It has a CC PF, New cab art(some small wrinkling around the legs) The wire forms were re-plated, and leds. Only issue is sometimes the dmd gets wavy it doesn't happen all the time but it does happen. I would like to trade it for something new I am open to cash +/- straight trade 2 for 1 etc. A few games I am looking for are:

IJ Williams
White Water
Congo
AFM

I will get some better pics up this weekend.

20150830_170421_(resized).jpg

20150830_170442_(resized).jpg

20150830_170435_(resized).jpg

20150830_170458_(resized).jpg

20150830_170508_(resized).jpg

#2892 3 years ago

Selling my Twin Mario Karts, Kids love them, but they want a TWD, so something has to go. They work and play great. 4600.00 Mike

P1080562.JPG
P1080563.JPG

#2893 3 years ago

Got some gamea coming this week so gonna move my southpark. Has full LED, Colordmd, cliffys (not yet installed)
Some wear by flipper buttons but overall very nice game.
Asking $2700

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#2894 3 years ago

Officially putting mousin around up for sale.

If anyone is interested here is the link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mousin-around-bally-1989

Once again nothing much I'm willing to trade for. Early sterns like quicksilver, cheetaj, sea witch, 9 ball excite me.

Early ballys like skateball excite me.

Gottlieb sys80e excite me especially counterforce. Of coarse haunted house and spirit interest me.

Mostly looking to make room though. So 2 for one's is out unless I'm moving 2 for 1.

I should have other games up in the future and a try to make room at the house and weed out those games that just don't talk to me much right now.

#2895 3 years ago

I have played this mousin around. it is the cleanest, nicest, one I have seen and played. jabbles is a righteous dude and will do right by you. if I had the cash it would already be in my game room.

#2896 3 years ago

Looks like JD is probably going to go as well. Need to get the logistics straight first on that one though.

#2897 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

I have played this mousin around. it is the cleanest, nicest, one I have seen and played. jabbles is a righteous dude and will do right by you. if I had the cash it would already be in my game room.

Thanks Spencer I know you and Mike H. Want it but timing isn't right. I'll send you a PM so we can talk logistics on another machine for you.

#2898 3 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Selling my Twin Mario Karts, Kids love them, but they want a TWD, so something has to go. They work and play great. 4600.00 Mike
P1080562.JPG
P1080563.JPG

Any interest in a TWD premium?

#2899 3 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

Looks like JD is probably going to go as well. Need to get the logistics straight first on that one though.

Oh no! That's a bummer. I will miss it.

#2900 3 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

Oh no! That's a bummer. I will miss it.

Probably won't happen if I don't need it to. But I don't see it as a keeper either. I have early stern and modern stern fever right now. Also want a nice skateball very badly.

There's certain games that will have to go to make way for the new ones. Sadly I'm overbooked at this hotel. By probably about 10 machines. Something has to give sooner or later.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
£ 58.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 229.99
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Pinball Machine
Monster Bash Remake Out of stock
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 10,999.00
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 14.00
Cabinet - Decals
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 239.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 35.00
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
£ 49.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 4,199.00
$ 229.99
There are 8359 posts in this topic. You are on page 58 of 168.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside