(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dparcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1633 8 years ago

Here's a long shot...does anybody in the San Diego area have any extra Gottlieb flipper parts? I was rebuilding a flipper for my Stargate and somehow lost the bracket (#17184). Just thought I'd check so I could (hopefully) get the game back up and going before I leave town in a couple days.

2 weeks later
#1667 8 years ago

I've got a Gottlieb Top Score that's looking for a new home. Everything works. Playfield and backglass are okay, but the exterior cabinet is ugly. If somebody wants a cheap working EM shoot me a PM. $225 OBO.

Edit: marketplace link - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/22369

2 weeks later
#1740 8 years ago

Not in a rush, but have started looking to trade my Maverick. Would like to trade it with some cash for something like JD, DM, JM, or T2--but I'm open to considering other pins too. Maverick is pretty dang clean, bright DMD, rebuilt flippers, and color matched LEDs under the play field.

IMG_0962.jpgIMG_0962.jpg

#1752 8 years ago

I now have space for one more in my lineup, anybody around San Diego have a clean pin they're thinking about putting on the market? Looking for something along the lines of demo man, but really open to various titles.

#1754 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I have a really nice HUO JD for sale. I posted a couple videos of it a page or two back.

PM sent

#1792 8 years ago
Quoted from pinb0t:

Looking to sell a very nice LW3 or Baywatch in San Diego - want to buy a Stern Star Trek Pro or a working Bally 6 card bingo.

PM sent, would love to hear more about both of these.

2 weeks later
#1929 8 years ago

I think I'm ready to try something new. I've got a Stargate available for trade. Fully rebuilt all 3 flippers, new rubbers where needed, full LED kit, looks great cosmetically, plays 100%. If interested let me know and I can snap detailed pics. Not really looking to sell right now as if no trades come through I can try to SHOOT THE PYRAMID for a while longer.

#1942 8 years ago

I've got a very clean Donkey Kong to trade for a pin. If anybody is into vids and wants to swap something out of their lineup let me know!

IMG_1120.jpgIMG_1120.jpg

#1979 8 years ago

...and speaking of San Diego, still got a Stargate to swap out!

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-top-condition-stargate-for-trade

2 weeks later
#2103 8 years ago

I've got the bug for a clean STTNG (if Netflix would only pull the series maybe it would pass...). I've got a very clean X-Men pro with upgrades (mirror blades, shaker motor, blackbird cliffy, sparky's display mod showing the X-men cartoon, full LED kit, an uninstalled mezelmods wolvy protector) to trade or I could package a CQ DESW (full LED kit) along with a near-mint condition Donkey Kong arcade. If anybody has a Star Trek and is interested let me know and I'll take lots of photos.

#2105 8 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I have one but I don't think you would want to make the drive all the way up to me....

Yeah, I wish I could - but I can't do too much driving now (my wife and I just had a baby, so distance is a real killer for the near future).

#2110 8 years ago

Looks like X-men has found a new home, and STTNG is inbound. Thanks all!

2 weeks later
#2228 8 years ago

Looks like I need to downsize by one pin. Not hurting for the cash at the moment, so thought I'd see if anybody is looking for a 2-for-1 before heading to the marketplace. I've got an absolute top condition DESW, LW3, and/or Baywatch available. LEDs, clean playing, etc. If interested in any of the pins mentioned feel free to shoot me a PM.

#2231 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Hello. How much are you asking for the Star Wars? My buddy is looking for one.

If I were to sell outright I'd start at the 4k pinside max value. It's in really, really great condition. Has a couple extras, original topper, etc. too.

#2233 8 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

here we go again.........

I hear ya, but that's what it's posted at and what I have in it isn't too far behind it. If I can get a trade done I'm not calculating it at 4k, and at this time I'm really not looking to sell it.

Just as happy to put something together for Baywatch/LW3 if that works out better.

#2235 8 years ago

I've seen the full spectrum of this DESW back and forth, and didn't in any way mean to step inside of it. Rather than touching any of these points I'd much rather just adjust my original post to add: I'm needing to clear up space for one game. I have a LW3 and Baywatch available to trade up if anybody is looking for a 2-for-1!

Also, aside from this--I want to throw a thank you to you, NorCalRealtor. I had found an old post where you recommended Chris Fox for a pin transport. I used him recently and it was an absolute pleasure, and lifesaver considering some of the alternatives. If anybody else is looking for a North/South solution he's rock solid.

1 week later
#2307 8 years ago

Getting ready to post my Baywatch in the marketplace in the next day or two. Will be asking $2,150 OBO...PM me if you're interested!

#2313 8 years ago

Looks like that baywatch won't be hitting the marketplace - thanks all for the PMs

1 month later
#2467 8 years ago

Just had a couple switches go out on my Getaway: High Speed II, and with the holiday schedule I don't even want to lift the glass to take a look. Knowing it will need some minor work, I'm sure it loses a fair amount of appeal - but thought I'd post it anyway. Donut shop mod, flipper fidelity audio system, and custom translite. $1,900 and can post pics if desired.

Can include cash to trade this up to a Metallica or Walking Dead Pro as well.

3 weeks later
#2601 8 years ago

Moving on from my HS2. If anybody's looking for one let me know. It's got Flipper Fidelity audio upgrade, donut heaven mod, custom translite, and all LEDs. Does have a little insert wear, and the cab hasn't been fitted with new decals so you can see the typical HS2 fade on the cab. All in all, a good clean pin that shoots well.

Edit: This is now sold!

#2608 8 years ago

Had something come up and I need to raise a little bit of funds, so posted my STTNG in the marketplace. If anybody's looking for one let me know!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29061

1 week later
#2653 8 years ago

Going to be moving on from my HUO Metallica. Built 2015, couple upgrades (pin blades, flipper toppers, snake tongue decal) installed, and plays as great as you'd expect from a new pin. If anybody's interested shoot me a PM and I will snap some pics.

Edit: PENDING

1 week later
#2706 8 years ago

Just traded another great pinsider for an NBA Fastbreak, but it's not grabbing me like I thought it might. Would sell outright, or trade for a solid state + cash. Could use a new defender art piece, but mech works just fine (and the pin just had a full rubber swap/new back box basketball installed). Cabinet/playfield in great shape.

1 week later
#2754 8 years ago

Been holding this NBA Fastbreak for another pinhead that's not able to work out the transport side, so I gotta toss it back out there if anybody wants it. $2100 OBO.

IMG_2170_(resized).JPGIMG_2170_(resized).JPG

IMG_2060_(resized).JPGIMG_2060_(resized).JPG

IMG_2063_(resized).JPGIMG_2063_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#2867 8 years ago

Went to turn on my Flash last night and couldn't get the ball to launch. Game was working when I played it last week, but will need some sort of work before being enjoyed again. The plastics/art are in great shape, and it comes with new powder coated legs. I could get it to flip, but the displays weren't attributing scores and the ball wasn't launching so some sort of electronics issue to be dealt with. Selling as is for $750 or best offer.

IMG_2210_(resized).JPGIMG_2210_(resized).JPG

IMG_2206_(resized).JPGIMG_2206_(resized).JPG

IMG_2205_(resized).JPGIMG_2205_(resized).JPG

IMG_2209_(resized).JPGIMG_2209_(resized).JPG

1 year later
#6040 6 years ago

Looking to buy a Metallica Pro, if anybody has one in the San Diego area let me know!

1 month later
#6104 6 years ago

Been thinking about putting my No Fear up. I got it recently, but my accuracy (or lack thereof) has led to some pretty damn short ball times. Cabinet has a touch of fade, but PF is in great shape and everything's super clean/working. Would be looking to trade for another pin in the ~2,500 range.

1 month later
#6287 6 years ago

Still on my hunt for a Maverick. Let's get that giant beautiful DMD in San Diego!

1 week later
#6325 6 years ago

I've got a Shaq Attaq for sale. Flippers hit all shots, but could use a rebuild (or a new coil sleeve at the least). Mechanically sound and playfield is clean. Asking $1,500 and am located in San Diego. Would trade with cash for a few of the games on my wish list.

#6332 6 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

I've got a Shaq Attaq for sale. Flippers hit all shots, but could use a rebuild (or a new coil sleeve at the least). Mechanically sound and playfield is clean. Asking $1,500 and am located in San Diego. Would trade with cash for a few of the games on my wish list.

Bringing this Shaq down to $1,350!

#6355 6 years ago

Anybody in SoCal selling a clean LOTR?

#6358 6 years ago
Quoted from genex:

If you can't find one down there there's a really nice one up in NorCal for sale too

Would like the details if you have them! I'm not sure how far north I can get, but would love to check it out.

3 weeks later
#6486 6 years ago

Getting ready to post my POTC for trade. Would love to find a LOTR/MET Pro/Addams/STTNG to put it towards, but am open to titles. Can go +/- on cash as needed. The POTC is clean and 100% working, will post pics on the ad when I get to it, but if you have something you want to trade I can text them/PM them any time.

1 week later
#6532 6 years ago

Still on the hunt for a MET Pro...anybody got one they're ready to move on from?

1 month later
#6780 5 years ago

Any lower end games for sale in the San Diego area? I'm in the market for something in the $1,500-2,500 range.

1 month later
#6895 5 years ago

Anybody near San Diego selling a: Lethal Weapon 3, Maverick, Stargate, or Twister??

2 months later
#7048 5 years ago

I'm looking to trade something out in the game room. I've got a Tee'd Off I'd like to trade (or trade with cash on my side). Open to the titles, but would really love to find a Stargate/Maverick.

Also have a RBION that'd I'd like to trade with cash for something like a STTNG or MET Pro.

#7068 5 years ago
Quoted from DParcade:

I'm looking to trade something out in the game room. I've got a Tee'd Off I'd like to trade (or trade with cash on my side). Open to the titles, but would really love to find a Stargate/Maverick.
Also have a RBION that'd I'd like to trade with cash for something like a STTNG or MET Pro.

Just paid to have a different pin shipped in, so moving the Tee'd Off over to a sale. If anybody is interested shoot me a PM and I can get some pics posted. Looking to move it pretty quickly, because I have nowhere to put the new game in the meantime!

#7102 5 years ago

$1600 for Tee'd Off, got a game coming in soon with no place to put it!

3 weeks later
#7179 5 years ago

Going to be posting a Ripley's Believe It or Not soon. Would love to trade (with cash) for Metallica, STTNG, or WOZ. If not it'll be posted as an outright sale about a week from now.

1 week later
#7192 5 years ago

Just posted my RBION - would prefer to include cash and trade for MET Pro, STTNG, LOTR, or Simpsons. Other titles definitely considered.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69543

#7210 5 years ago

Anybody selling or trading a STTNG?

2 months later
#7369 5 years ago

Really wanting a MET Pro, STTNG, or LOTR. Anybody want to swap out for a super clean Stern Indiana Jones (+/- cash as needed)?

1 week later
#7411 5 years ago

Got a clean Jurassic Park Lost World I'm ready to swap out. $2,000 - can sell for cash or bitcoin.

2 months later
#7632 5 years ago

I've got a near-mint condition Stern Indiana Jones that I'm looking to trade, preferably for a MET or STTNG. Anybody near San Diego looking to give their lineup a stir?

1 month later
#7752 5 years ago

I've got a Twister and a Maverick available in San Diego. Both in great shape!

2 months later
#8160 4 years ago

About ready to move on from my MET Pro. It has snake fangs, flipper tops, snake tongue, scoop light installed. Shoot me a PM if anybody is looking for one in the San Diego area.

#8205 4 years ago

Looking to sell a super clean STTNG in San Diego. Klingon ship mod, outlane mod, full LED, etc (and have original parts if you dont want the mods). Selling for $5025 or would trade +/- cash towards Deadpool Pro, Iron maiden Pro, Stargate or Walking Dead Pro.

2 months later
#8392 4 years ago

Trying to change up my lineup a bit. Got two games I could trade in San Diego, both in great shape with mods - STTNG or MET Pro. If anybody wants to trade +/- cash let me know!

4 weeks later
#8477 4 years ago

Anybody near San Diego have a Stargate they're looking to sell/trade?

1 month later
#8579 4 years ago

Looking to do a trade + cash this weekend if possible. I've got a clean STTNG with painted ship mod, klingon ship mod, outlane mod (original parts still with it), etc. All LED, very clean. Also have a HUO Walking Dead Pro with topper, super minty and great looking LED's to make sure everything is brightened up. Looking to toss in cash to trade for something like: Batman 66, WOZ (standard), Attack from Mars, Star Trek (stern), Dialed In, TNA.

Can do full pics / videos of both STTNG and TWD if of interest!

1 week later
#8614 4 years ago

My JP ships soon, so I gotta clear a spot. TWD Pro (HUO with topper..super mint), Terminator 2 or a loaded STTNG all available. Somethings gotta go!

1 week later
#8623 4 years ago

Anybody looking for a system 11? Picked up a Bally Game Show. Needs shopped, but everything is working. Players condition. Oddly enough, despite some bumps and bruises - the back glass looks totally perfect.

3 weeks later
#8649 4 years ago

Anybody got a JJP POTC for trade? I’ve got a loaded JP Prem I might be swapping out if I can find a good JJP.

1 month later
#8706 4 years ago

Moving on from a Demo Man in San Diego. Full LEDs. No issues aside from 1 line out in the DMD on the far right hand side, intend to put in a new DMD soon.

#8717 4 years ago

Just took a STTNG on trade in a package deal and don’t have the space for it. It’s got a color DMD, titan rubbers and full LED kit installed. Cabinet had usual scratches, but overall looks good. Had a game end early, but should just be a switch in the ball trough after the move (I’ll take a look at it tonight). Asking $4,450 but can swap in a regular DMD and drop that by $400 if preferred.

1 month later
#8830 4 years ago

I've got a perfect condition Spider-man. Fully shopped, titan kit installed, cleaned & waxed. Looking for $5,400 OBO.

2 weeks later
#8905 4 years ago

Dropped the price of my Spider-Man down to $4,650. Helluva deal if I do say so myself! I got an extra pair of pin skates I’m tossing in with it if someone is free to pick it up today.

3 months later
#9221 3 years ago

I've got a 4 player MAME arcade pedestal up for trade. Has trackball/spinner/Sanwa joysticks/illuminated leaf buttons - decked out! Not sure if anybody is looking for something to hook up for arcade games, but thought I'd post here if anybody has a pin to trade. Pics can be seen on my KLOV post: https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=474279

#9241 3 years ago

Anybody looking to sell a nice Virtual pin?

3 weeks later
#9263 3 years ago

I've got a Sure Shot (Gottlieb, 76) that's available for trade. Would prefer to swap it out for a low end solid state, which I'm a little more comfortable working on. Can put together pics/details/etc if anybody's interested.

3 weeks later
#9322 3 years ago

Got a Williams Fire! if anybody is in the market for one

2 months later
#9552 3 years ago

Looking to do a two for one trade towards a newer Stern. I’ve got a nice Stargate and a Firepower. Stargate has colored rails/lockbar, new cab decals, painted ramps - playfield is decent but has one spot that was chipped/filled. Firepower is clean, good glass and working perfectly.

1 week later
#9566 3 years ago

Got a nice looking Firepower. Was playing at 100% but just spit up an error at me. If anybody is interested shoot me a note, looking for $1k.

2 weeks later
#9587 3 years ago

I got a VPCabs Virtual Pinball machine. It's the Vertigo, which is an upright/small footprint cab. Was brand new and won off a game show recently. Has a couple hundred pinball and classic arcade games, and you can add a bunch more -- plus it comes with a Steam license for Pinball FX3 and whatnot. If anybody has a pin they'd like to trade for it give me a shout!

5 months later
#10046 2 years ago

Anybody got a Gottlieb Top Score for sale?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dparcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=dparcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.