(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,350 posts
  • 491 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by surfsidedetail
  • Topic is favorited by 307 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8350 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 167.
#2701 3 years ago
Quoted from cireone:

Thanks, but I think that may be a bit further than I was looking, I would like to find one within a couple hours driving distance.

Sadly, I have a guy driving down to banning tomorrow but there is no way I could facilitate a sale that quickly and coordinate everything. Good luck on your search!

Im thinking about putting up my mousin around I bought from a fellow pinsider a couple months ago. It came here, got a nice little clean, brand new WPC flipper mechs installed, and played for a tournament at the house.

Bought it for 1900. Would like 2k but would be willing to go 1900 flat and eat the WPC mech upgrades.

Might be open to trades but right now I can't add cash on top. Trying to create a little cashort cushion in case I need some parts on a couple machines I'm getting in a couple weeks.

PM for more details or look back about 10+ pages haha.

#2702 3 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

Im thinking about putting up my mousin around I bought from a fellow pinsider a couple months ago. It came here, got a nice little clean, brand new WPC flipper mechs installed, and played for a tournament at the house.
Bought it for 1900. Would like 2k but would be willing to go 1900 flat and eat the WPC mech upgrades.
Might be open to trades but right now I can't add cash on top. Trying to create a little cashort cushion in case I need some parts on a couple machines I'm getting in a couple weeks.
PM for more details or look back about 10+ pages haha.

I'll trade you straight across for my Hollywood Heat and a hug.

#2703 3 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

I'll trade you straight across for my Hollywood Heat and a hug.

Just a hug? I want HH but not that bad sorry brother!

#2704 3 years ago

Hey Cali guys, Im looking for a f14 as well as a elvira, bk2k and space station in that order. I will be at arcade expo for the weekend. I have a nice Catacomb to trade or sell.

#2705 3 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Hey Cali guys, Im looking for a f14 as well as a elvira, bk2k and space station in that order. I will be at arcade expo for the weekend. I have a nice Catacomb to trade or sell.

Hey Pat, Noble at D&D just picked up a BK2K from a residence. He is hoping to have it ready to bring to Zapcon. Check it out when you come down for state. It's soldiered right now, so not sure how much of it you can see, but just giving a heads up.

#2706 3 years ago

Just traded another great pinsider for an NBA Fastbreak, but it's not grabbing me like I thought it might. Would sell outright, or trade for a solid state + cash. Could use a new defender art piece, but mech works just fine (and the pin just had a full rubber swap/new back box basketball installed). Cabinet/playfield in great shape.

#2707 3 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

Just a hug? I want HH but not that bad sorry brother!

I'm offended you do not value my hugs at ~$1,500 like I do...

#2708 3 years ago

I am putting my entire Screen-Printing Shop up for Trade. Which contains a complete industry grade setup. Everything, machines and supplies for trade for a Pinball Machine and/or cash. Will be extremely discounted.

More details will be added this weekend, first checking if this is even something Pinsider's would consider for trade. I figure since the hobby can utilize a lot of screen-printing. From, speaker grills, translites, playfields, decals, plastics, mods...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tradesale-my-screen-printing-shop-for-your-pinball

#2709 3 years ago

No one in the entire great state of California has a Bally Black Belt backglass?! (Or knows someone)

#2710 3 years ago

Is anyone interested in a one owner HUO WOZ ECLE? I've got an out of state pinsider wanting it, but would prefer not to deal with shipping and sell it locally.

#2712 3 years ago

Well after a long two year local Craiglist search, I'm finally beat down & broken. I think it's time to officially reach out to my NorCal neighbors to help me find my unobtainium machine....

Anybody in NorCal have a nice condition Flash Gordon for sale?

I know most FG owners are unwilling to part with (quite possibly) the sickest ass-kicking pin of the early 80s, but damn I'd really love to find one. I love the movie. I love the art package. And I love the fact this pin kicks your ass with brutal gameplay.

So PM me if you have some info Emperor Ming Awaits!

#2713 3 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Well after a long two year local Craiglist search, I'm finally beat down & broken. I think it's time to officially reach out to my NorCal neighbors to help me find my unobtainium machine....
Anybody in NorCal have a nice condition Flash Gordon for sale?
I know most FG owners are unwilling to part with (quite possibly) the sickest ass-kicking pin of the early 80s, but damn I'd really love to find one. I love the movie. I love the art package. And I love the fact this pin kicks your ass with brutal gameplay.
So PM me if you have some info Emperor Ming Awaits!

Here's one not mine just one I saw the other day.
sfbay.craigslist.org link

#2714 3 years ago

Oh dude...

th_(resized).jpg

#2715 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Oh dude...

th_(resized).jpg

You gotta admit there were a lot of ins and outs in his post...

#2716 3 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Here's one not mine just one I saw the other day.

No not Family Guy....I meant Flash Gordon!

That's a bummer man...that's a bummer

#2717 3 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

No not Family Guy....I meant Flash Gordon!
That's a bummer man...that's a bummer

Sorry man, my bad. If I see a Flash Gordon out here I'll give you a holler.

#2718 3 years ago

At some point I'm going to sell my Mystic, Eight Ball Deluxe, and Medusa. I really enjoy them all, but with limited space I'll probably move on from my early Bally stage. But Flash Gordon? That one is staying.

#2719 3 years ago

Star Trek the Next Generation for sale. Located in Concord, Bay Area

#2720 3 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

Star Trek the Next Generation for sale. Located in Concord, Bay Area

Make it so! Looks like it is in great condition.

#2721 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

At some point I'm going to sell my Mystic, Eight Ball Deluxe, and Medusa. I really enjoy them all, but with limited space I'll probably move on from my early Bally stage. But Flash Gordon? That one is staying.

EBD....interested!

#2722 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I'll probably move on from my early Bally stage. But Flash Gordon? That one is staying.

Ugh....stop rubbing it in my face Aurich. Haha

#2723 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Let me know when that Medusa is going up!

#2724 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Any interesting in trading something for Mystic? Or maybe a temp swap for Viking before you decide to sell?

#2725 3 years ago
Quoted from jay:

Any interesting in trading something for Mystic? Or maybe a temp swap for Viking before you decide to sell?

We talked temp swaps before man, I'm down, you know I trust you with my games.

#2726 3 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

We talked temp swaps before man, I'm down, you know I trust you with my games.

Cool, let's do it sometime next month.

#2727 3 years ago
Quoted from jay:

Cool, let's do it sometime next month.

Sounds good. You and Tim can roll over in the van, or Kyle and I can come by with his truck. We'll make something work.

#2728 3 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Not sure, but toying with the idea of possibly letting my shadow go. Would not be cheap. It is pretty close to a 10.
bunch of photos.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2tmy8ddjnj5136o/AAADkLXpeS2oCx0FnRGMjj3ya?dl=0
untitled-01913_(resized).jpg

How much for your Shadow?

-Dan

#2729 3 years ago

If anybody in the bay area is heading down to So Cal in the not too distant future and could pick this one up and bring it along dinner at El Farolito's is on me! And I'll chip in on gas too.

#2730 3 years ago

I've dropped the price on my Popeye to $2,000. I still would like to trade it if I could.

#2731 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If anybody in the bay area is heading down to So Cal in the not too distant future and could pick this one up and bring it along dinner at El Farolito's is on me! And I'll chip in on gas too.

Bump for O-Din's offer! El Farolito's food is awesome! My wife and I go there frequently.

#2732 3 years ago

nevermind

#2733 3 years ago

Genie for sale...

Has a pascal board in it.. Ive got the original glass or a brand new BGresto glass... Has a brand new: playfield glass, lane guide-plastics, flipper bats, rubber. Has leds in backbox and GI currently. Plastics have been flattened and polished with no broken pieces. It is 100% complete. The Backglass, apron, shooter lane guard are INCLUDED but not currently installed.

More pictures located here..(no facebook login required)
https://www.facebook.com/whatsyourdeal/posts/1156776740999486

Will also consider trades for other Gottlieb System 1 games

12647330_1156776257666201_4215128308194590029_n_(resized).jpg
12553100_1156776207666206_2889625624683484193_n_(resized).jpg

#2734 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Thinking about selling my Heavy Metal Meltdown. Fully Shopped, full led. Cab has no visible fade. Lockdown bar diacolored at edges. Has mirrorblade on left side only. $1900
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Good luck with the sale! If It was only at a different time I would be all over this!

#2735 3 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Bump for O-Din's offer! El Farolito's food is awesome! My wife and I go there frequently.

Thanks! El Farolito Jr. is pretty good too.

#2736 3 years ago

Hi all,
WTB South Park machine. Located in Thousand Oaks but would consider a drive or shipping.

#2737 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Thinking about selling my Heavy Metal Meltdown. $1900

Quoted from doomid:

Has mirrorblade on left side only.

a32c608af64ab319962bda9f20bd6eb52f8d5ee7a45020d56c7b57f591537bb3_(resized).jpg

#2738 3 years ago

The right mirrorblade melted down?

#2739 3 years ago

Dang !!
Just sold mine for $900 (donated)
Full LEDs, no fade , player condition
And with both side mirror blades

#2740 3 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

The right mirrorblade melted down?

Clearly too much Metal.

rd

#2741 3 years ago

U guys done? It was like that when i got it.

#2742 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Maybe it was the Def Leppard LE

#2743 3 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Maybe it was the Def Leppard LE

Rick Allen LE

rd

#2744 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my High End Restored AFM. Need a bit more space, so something has to go. All parts used were NOS, no reproduction parts were used. NOS playfield was clearcoated by playfield renovations. Bill Ung saucer mod, custom painted saucers, pinball pro speakers. MINT Condition. PM me if you have any questions. $9,500

IMG_0155_(resized).JPG
IMG_0156_(resized).JPG
IMG_0157_(resized).JPG
IMG_0159_(resized).JPG
IMG_0158_(resized).JPG
IMG_0171_(resized).JPG
IMG_0172_(resized).JPG
IMG_0173_(resized).JPG
IMG_0176_(resized).JPG
IMG_0192_(resized).JPG
IMG_0195_(resized).JPG

#2745 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Yes it was like that when you bought it......for $1200 2 weeks ago.
Do you think you're the only person here on this forums who knows Alan? Or what he was selling? Small community bud and Alan is one of the best pinball techs around. The guys are having some fun with you because we all knew about the HMM (probably before you did) and we all knew how much it was. That is, how much it was before the "windex wipe-down"!
$700 mark up and you didn't even have the decency to put a matching mirror blade on the right side. You have officially reached "flipper" status

#2746 3 years ago

On the plus side I learned that HMM came with mirror blades from the factory from a Facebook post about this ad. The more you know!

#2747 3 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

That is, how much it was before the "windex wipe-down"!
$700 mark up and you didn't even have the decency to put a matching mirror blade on the right side. You have officially reached "flipper" status

Funny you mention that 'bud.' I wonder how Alan would feel about you calling his shop jobs "windex wipe downs?" Pretty insulting if you ask me...and while we are on the subject since Alan bought it for $500, "windex wiped it down," did not have the decency to put a matching mirror blade on it, and sold it for $1200 does that mean he has reached "flipper" status as well? Just curious if that is a derogatory term or not.

#2748 3 years ago

I wasn't referring to Alan with the windex wipe down comment
I take Alan my pins for work
Oh, and I have no idea how much Alan bought it for or where he got it. Apparently you do though.

#2749 3 years ago

I think even Alan would admit he's a "flipper".

#2750 3 years ago

Honestly guys, not sure what the problem is. Its harldy a windex wipe down. I did but from Alan, at an agreed price. I myself did not know that the game came with mirror blades and if i knew where to find the correct mirrorblade, i would. I did buy all the LEDs aside from purchasing. I dont even want to sell the game but i found another game i want so in my current lineup, im fine with this one going if it fetches what i feel it is worth. I do go through a lot of games however i dont see myself as a flipper, i just make all efforts to buy games at a good price. Now, if someone is in fact interested in purchasing my HMM, i have no problem negotiating, however if you guys are bored and feel like being the price police then go ahead and knock yourselves out. This thread used to be great to find and sell games but its always the same handful of guys that talk crap about everything...its tiring.
Anyways, im removing it from this thread so you guys will have to pick on someone else...and God forbid any of you policeman ever add a penny on top of what you pay for any game u ever try and sell. The game is shopped and ready to go...only would get an addtl "windex wipedown" on its way out...or not

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Haus
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 49.95
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Lighting - Other
The MOD Couple
$ 1,099.00
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
£ 20.00
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 8350 posts in this topic. You are on page 55 of 167.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside