(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nexyss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1478 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

So far, been having terrible luck this month.
1st - A very clean and well priced DE: Star Wars. I did not take the offer fast enough and lost it.
2nd - Johnny Mnemonic: Pinsider changed his mind.
3rd - Another Johnny Mnemonic, turns out not as the condition as described.
4th- Judge Dredd, the dude totally disappeared. Was supposed to pick it up this morning. Don't know if he was a scam or he got abducted by aliens, he's MIA. sfbay.craigslist.org link
5th - Beautiful Dr. Who, but since I was in the middle of the bogus Dredd purchase It delayed things and I missed out.
I got room for (2) more pins. And not having much luck filling it.
Wanted
- Judge Dredd
- Johnny Mnemonic
- Dr. Who
- DE: Star Wars

There is a nice looking Dr Who on Reno cl. He is asking $3300. Not sure if that is a good price or not, but it looks like a nice machine. He also had a STTNG for $4400, and that ad went down really fast, so I am assuming it sold.

reno.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#1668 8 years ago

I am selling my AC/DC Premium. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-acdc-premium-huo-with-color-dmd

From the discussion so far, about a third of the people think it is overpriced, a third think it is underpriced, and the other third think it is priced just right. lol

I would really prefer to have the buyer pick it up so they can look it over here, but I can bring it with me to CAX if it is sold before I leave. I probably need to know by Thursday so I can get a trailer rented.

#1672 8 years ago

I bought a Total Rock Concert Mod for AC/DC Premium on the run that Hemi just did. I have decided to sell the AC/DC, and I didn't get around to installing this mod. I paid $475 for it, and I will sell it for the same $475 if someone wants to purchase it at CAX. I also bought a pinballbulbs LED kit for it which I will sell for $100. I think it is $139 on their site, and I got 10 or 15% off on it. I am keeping the retail price on the TRC mod because it was a limited run and not available anymore (he may have one extra at CAX, but I am not sure). The LED kit is readily available from pinballbulbs, and they will be at CAX, so I am discounting that one. Both are still new and uninstalled. Let me know before Friday morning so I can load them for the trip.

Edit: I didn't want to mess up Steve's plans for selling these at CAX if he had any, so I sent him a message. He is sold out and has no plans to do another run.

1 week later
#1696 8 years ago

My AC/DC sold, and I still have the TRC mod and pinballbulbs kitn new and uninstalled. $575 obo for both.

#1697 8 years ago

If anyone is looking to sell any vids, I am looking for Robotron, Sinistar, and Donkey Kong.

#1699 8 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Some guy contacted me on cl wanting to trade a 422 multicade donkey kong. Can send you his info if you would like

Thanks, but I am looking for an original donkey kong.

#1701 8 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

No problem! I wish people would actually read the ads. I specifically put what I would like to trade for.
Hoping to hear from the mattress guy

lol, I was offered a Mazda RX8 for my AC/DC, and I wasn't even looking for trades.

1 month later
#1911 8 years ago

I have a nice but faded No Fear in Reno that I would be interested in trading. It has just been shopped. New jump ramp, pinballbulbs LED kit, LED OCD, GI OCD. I spent $2000 on it, then put in another $1000. I would like to trade it for a similar value game that is in similar condition with similar mods.

Open to other ideas, but Getaway and BOP are two definite choices.
IMG_20150131_111117.JPEGIMG_20150131_111117.JPEG

1 week later
#2013 8 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

For sale nice getaway no fade no drill holes. A really clean pin.

image.jpg image_1.jpg image_2.jpgimage_3.jpg image_4.jpg image_5.jpg image_6.jpg

Timing is bad, but otherwise I would be trying to figure out how to get this to Reno right now.

3 weeks later
#2201 8 years ago

I still have my uninstalled Total Rock Concert mod for AC/DC. I will sell it for the same price I paid for it - $475. I also have an unopened pinballbulbs LED kit for the AC/DC Premium which I will sell for $100.

2 weeks later
#2317 8 years ago

I have a nice Big Buck Safari arcade game with a brand new monitor for sale in Reno if anyone is interested.

$1200 obo

I would also consider trades for this, either pins or arcade games. Specifically looking for Sinistar and Robotron on the arcade side.

#2326 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Looking for a local price check. My friend is contemplating buying my IMVE. It's 3 weeks old from the latest run just last month and is practically new with low plays. It has shaker and service rails installed with external sub hookups (not including the sub), all rest is stock.
I told him $4600 should be the fair market value on it. Would you guys concur? On the flip side, if he doesn't buy, is anyone interested?
TIA
Steve

I think that is about what they sell for NIB delivered. If they aren't available from a distributor, maybe, but I would buy new for the same price. They may be sold out already though.

I have only played 2 games of IM. I think it is a game I would like, but I just rarely see them to play.

Edit: I should have mentioned that the shaker and rails could make up the difference for someone. I would probably still buy new and have it delivered straight to my house for the ~$200 savings, but it wouldn't be a huge swing either way.

#2337 8 years ago

If anyone between Reno and Dublin is looking for an AC/DC Total Rock Concert mod from Pinball Refinery, I will be heading to dublin on Nov 6 and driving back on the 8th. I can meet you anywhere on the way there or back.

Selling for the price I paid $475

I also have an unopened pinballbulbs LED kit for AC/DC Premium for $100.

I really would prefer not to ship these, so if no one wants it now, I will probably just bring it to PAGG.

1 week later
#2364 8 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

If anyone between Reno and Dublin is looking for an AC/DC Total Rock Concert mod from Pinball Refinery, I will be heading to dublin on Nov 6 and driving back on the 8th. I can meet you anywhere on the way there or back.
Selling for the price I paid $475
I also have an unopened pinballbulbs LED kit for AC/DC Premium for $100.
I really would prefer not to ship these, so if no one wants it now, I will probably just bring it to PAGG.

Both of these for $500 and I can meet you between Reno and Dublin this weekend.

#2365 8 years ago

I am selling my No Fear in Reno. I have $3000 into it, but it is faded, so I don't expect to get that right now. I will sell for $2300.

I will try to get a thread up here tonight or tomorrow, but here is a link to my thread on KLOV. It is just easier to post there since I can use photobucket links for pics.

http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=360275

3 weeks later
#2474 8 years ago

I have a nice but faded No Fear in Reno. I am actually getting back into arcade games, so if anyone has any vids they want to trade for it, let me know. Top of the list I am looking for are Robotron, Donkey Kong, Sinistar, Mr Do, Burger Time, Joust, and Stargate.

I have about $3000 into the No Fear, but I think realistically $2300 is reasonable including the LEDOCD and GIOCD. I would want about that in trade for the vids.

1 month later
#2700 8 years ago

If anyone in this thread has ever told me that they would be interested in my GnR if I ever sold it, let me know. I am not sure about selling, and it definitely won't be bargain price, but I am starting to consider the sale. I know there have been a number of people who have expressed interest if I ever decided to sell, but my old brain can't remember who it was.

2 weeks later
#2836 8 years ago
Quoted from mann0mann:

Concord (actually Clayton) guy here myself as well. No pins yet though. Just a vid guy and trying to find my first one, been lurking here for a long time.

Hey Mike, what type of pin are you looking for? It seems like there are quite a few pinball gatherings in your area, so it shouldn't take too long to find something. Be careful, once you get that first one, it spirals out of control pretty quick. Lol

Oh yeah, I forgot I have a username on this forum. This is Paul from Reno. I'll keep an eye out once I know what you are looking for.

#2865 8 years ago
Quoted from mann0mann:

Hey Paul...that's the biggest reason why I haven't pulled the trigger. Just so unsure. I'm not a very good pinball player either so that doesn't help. I've got a good selection right next to my store/work, place called Phoenix Games so I get to play a good variety there often. Just want something that isn't dated theme wise and would be a good beginner/newbie pin.
Two on my list I think I'd pursue is Time Machine and Party Monsters. I'd love a newer pin, but it's out of my budget.

I am a terrible player, but I still have fun playing.

You might try asking in the Pin-a-gogo thread to see if anyone is thinking of bringing those games. It is in May, so that gives some time to think over different options. If other locals know someone is looking for them, they may be more likely to bring the games to the show.

One nice thing about pinball, is there seems to be a market for just about every game. If you buy one and decide you don't like it, it should be easy enough to trade it or sell it. If I see either of those, I will let you know.

2 weeks later
#3005 8 years ago

Looks like I will need to sell my GnR and No Fear soon here in Reno. Not sure if I am going to list it here as the marketplace is a pain, and craigslist has worked better for me in the past. If you are looking for one let me know. I will try to get at least a cl ad up by the end of the week. GnR looks great except for a small wear spot below the axl hole. No Fear looks great except for faded cabinet.

4 months later
#4219 7 years ago

I am bringing DMDs from AC/DC and GnR with me to CAX. If anyone needs either, let me know. Does $100 each sound about right?

#4222 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballBulbs:

I'll take the acdc dMD. Assuming good condition etc bring by the booth!

It is good. Only about 400 plays before I replaced it with ColorDMD. I'll bring it by the booth when I get there.

1 year later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider nexyss.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=nexyss and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.