(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 10,905 posts
  • 609 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 38 minutes ago by Llabnip1972
  • Topic is favorited by 405 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cheddar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#142 7 years ago

I broke down and picked up the $500 High Speed today. Cabinet is acceptable, Legs are rusty (evaporust to the rescue), playfield is dirty and has some wear where not protected by the factory mylar.

Cons: The dome is gone and display #2 is not working.

It fires up and starts a game. No battery damage.

I was going to drive by this one but on reflection I'd rather have a high speed than a hurricane (soon to be on the market).

IMAG0147.jpgIMAG0148.jpgIMAG0150.jpgIMAG0151.jpgIMAG0152.jpg

2 weeks later
#381 7 years ago

Anybody have a diamond plate bride of pinbot they'd like to sell?

2 weeks later
#466 7 years ago

Hey California Pinheads, I am thinking of selling my pinbot and would like to do an interest check.

The pinbot has factory mylar with a fair amount of bubbling. The topper is complete. I have installed the blue/red pinscore displays. I have a complete OEM set of plastics, the visor has the chipped corners and the big blue plastic for the back left (under the ramp) is cracked but intact. I have a full set of protectors that have not been installed yet. This machine also has new playfield glass and legs. The spiral ramp is oem and uncracked but could use new decals.

Electronically in great shape. The battery holder has been relocated and I installed the inkochnito bridge board.

If you were at PAGG 2104 you saw (maybe played) this pinbot.

Pinbot works perfectly. I am thinking 1200 obo

I also have a CPR playfield uninstalled that can be sold separately or worked into the deal.

If there is any interest in this machine (I know the market's soft right now) let me know and I'll snap and upload some nice pics.

Thanks all

#468 7 years ago

I forgot to mention the cabinet which has some serious paint wear. The head is the worst of it.

Here are some pics:
PlayfieldBackglass with DisplaysSide of cabinetFront of cabinetSide of head

I have replacements for the broken plastics seen in the playfield picture. This includes the big blue one, the right sling and the one behind the pops

#469 7 years ago
Quoted from Daddy-o:

I would be interested - pricewise, you know how I roll

Daddy-O PM me with your offer. Maybe I sell the new parts separately to bump up the price.

2 weeks later
#532 7 years ago

Trade feeler: I have a hurricane in good working condition to trade. Mechanically excellent, playfield good, cabinet faded. Plays excellent with recent updates on flippers, dmd controller and gi connector/header.

I am interested in most any solid state pin in northern California so let me know. I would consider projects as well.

Thanks

1 month later
#747 7 years ago

there was an ES in San Jose a couple days ago. There was serious wear on the playfield but he only wanted 900.

If you can wait for a nicer one I'll have one ready to go in 60-90 days. PM if interested

1 week later
#805 6 years ago

decent looking space shuttle for 475 in Reno: reno.craigslist.org link

no word on if it works. Clearly missing a bumper cap and the plastic that spans them.

2 weeks later
#913 6 years ago

Seriously, space mission would be a cool grab!

#943 6 years ago

I thought I knew someone who wanted a butterfly and cannot remember who. Anyway, here's one in Bakersfield. Looks to be in good condition too.

bakersfield.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#1320 6 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I don't want to see pics of your black hole. Regardless of your price.

Bend over you must! and your dark side show me!

#1322 6 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Here is a pic of his black hole. But it's kinda dark. lol
Black Hole

Zoom in 20

Enhance

Ugh!

1 week later
#1439 6 years ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Oh to whomever brought that pimped out BSD with the gorgeous LED job & the red side rails.....thanks a million. Wasn't expecting to fall in love with BSD last weekend, but I just couldn't stop playing.

That was snikrap. That was a beautiful machine!

1 week later
#1483 6 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

I don't see the value of the scam. So he managed to get my phone number and what street I live on. Which is my fault, I just said the street cuz according to the map he lives very close to me. He said he had many people offering more money, but I was the first person who responded and he is ok with what he was asking. He said he will be out of town till late Monday night, so I can come by Tuesday morning to pick it up. Then, he went MIA and have not heard from him. It is possible something went wrong with his holiday weekend and he is unable to respond. Or, he's really from Nigeria.

I think it was the "JD is a 1400 game" pinsider from the JD for sale thread.

#1485 6 years ago

It was a huge coincidence that a JD came up for sale the same day in Concord.

1 week later
#1531 6 years ago

Thinking about a space invaders. Anybody got one they want to move?

3 weeks later
#1632 6 years ago

I think I might want to try a paragon. Anybody want to move one?

1 month later
#1763 6 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

There Is One On Bay Area Craigslist

I will pitch in for you to buy it! It's been listed for so long you'll be performing a public service!

#1808 6 years ago

I've listed my Bally Paragon in the market. Can Deliver in the SF Bay or Sacramento areas.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-bally-paragon

2 weeks later
1 month later
#2170 6 years ago

My apologies if this is a duplicate post. I thought I posted it but I don't see it here. I was under the influence of some bad Mexican food so it might have been a fever hallucination.

I have a gorgar cab with a decent populated playfield. I was going to try and build the missing pieces but I think that would be too expensive.

The playfield has a couple of small wear spots but otherwise looks pretty nice . It would make and excellent drop in replacement for a gorgar with a blown playfield.

I'd like 150 obo.

Thanks

3 months later
#2604 6 years ago

I am selling a players condition space station. Playfield is in decent shape with factory mylar. There is some bubbling but not all over. The game plays great and has new rubbers and drop targets. The mini playfield and station are in great shape. The ramp is cracked along the left side bend but is repaired and looks fine.

Cab has some dings but the paint looks good. Translight is faded. Batteries removed from board.

Display has a couple segments out on display 2 but this goes away when the machine warms up. This display has clearly had some repairs done to it.

The panel over the display is scratched up and the speaker grills need some love.

You can see pics here: https://goo.gl/photos/4KtUqDNsXQACnKN98

Pinside price 1k

#2607 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I am selling a players condition Space Station. Playfield is in decent shape with factory mylar. There is some bubbling but not all over. The game plays great and has new rubbers and drop targets. The mini playfield and station are in great shape. The ramp is cracked along the left side bend but is repaired and looks fine.
Cab has some dings but the paint looks good. Translight is faded. Batteries removed from board.
Display has a couple segments out on display 2 but this goes away when the machine warms up. This display has clearly had some repairs done to it.
The panel over the display is scratched up and the speaker grills need some love.
You can see pics here: https://goo.gl/photos/4KtUqDNsXQACnKN98
Pinside price 1k

Space Station is pending sale. Looks like it's going to a good buddy I didn't know was looking!

1 week later
#2668 6 years ago

I've got a meteor and gorgar FS in the Sacramento area

#2676 6 years ago

Stern Meteor still available $900 obo.
Has refurbished mpu with nvram.

Note, has new drops and Mylar removed since pics. Pics here: http://1drv.ms/1Hgddqe

#2693 6 years ago
Quoted from cireone:

Looking for a Dr. Dude or Twister somewhat local. Please PM me if you are looking to sell.
Thanks.

Jabbles180 has a twister that may be for sale in NorCal. Is that local enough?

1 month later
#2992 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

get there Friday and have cash. lots of the pins for sale move quickly.

But please, if you buy leave the machine on the floor until the end of the show. Nothing is worse than machines leaving friday and leaving holes on the floor.

#3017 5 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I can see how that would be a problem. I hope to be able to stay until at least noon on Sunday.

If you need to leave let us know and we can move the machine during closing hours to somewhere where the hole won't be so bad. We understand our SoCal brothers need to hit the road and don't want to do anything to discourage that

1 week later
#3082 5 years ago

Need to sell some pins for room. I'll start posting ads for them tomorrow.

Players Roller Games SOLD. Complete and plays great. Some wear on playfield. Rough cab and faded translite. Has NVRAM installed.

Mata Hari $800. Some planking but otherwise a nice example. Has free play roms with a memory cap. Back glass is excellent and is the inscribed version. Cabinet in good condition.

Gorgar $900. Recently serviced by local tech. Boards are bullet proofed. Some wear around inserts and ball swirls but looks and plays great. Back glass has some flaking and evidence of a previous touch up. Credit display is fuzzy but other displays are sharp. Has external battery pack.

Flight 2000 $1000. Looks and plays great. Some wear around inserts. A little flaking on backglass. Has NVRAM installed.

All prices are best offer.

#3085 5 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

Dang, you getting rid of the whole back room of pins or what?

I'd be happy of I could sell 2-3 of these

2 weeks later
#3255 5 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

oh man.... I hate this for you bro. I realize this is NOS, but there are guys selling gorgeous repro's for $600 that are perfect, dimpled, and clearcoated. I wish you the best of luck selling this, but I think this is going to be a really hard sell for you. Have you ever taken on a playfield swap to an UNdimpled playfield? I fancy myself a damn good pinball restorer, but i've never done it, and just the idea scares the crap outta me! I really wish it wasn't damaged, I might have talked myself into a new challenge.

Yeah I know what you're saying. I've got low offers on it but I'd like to wait a couple days before I decide it's the real value. I've seen touch up able used playfields (pinbot specifically) go for 200 so this should be worth more than that.

#3256 5 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

oh man.... I hate this for you bro. I realize this is NOS, but there are guys selling gorgeous repro's for $600 that are perfect, dimpled, and clearcoated. I wish you the best of luck selling this, but I think this is going to be a really hard sell for you. Have you ever taken on a playfield swap to an UNdimpled playfield? I fancy myself a damn good pinball restorer, but i've never done it, and just the idea scares the crap outta me! I really wish it wasn't damaged, I might have talked myself into a new challenge.

Yeah I know what you're saying. I've got low offers on it but I'd like to wait a couple days before I decide it's the real value. I've seen touch up able used playfields (pinbot specifically) go for 200 so this should be worth more than that.

#3261 5 years ago

Ugh tried to delete dup above

1 month later
#3534 5 years ago

There's the pinball pirate in Benecia, he does house calls, there's Timathie in Stockton but he doesn't. Not sure about guys in Sac

#3580 5 years ago
Quoted from ibjames:

I'm having a hard time with the forums, is there a CA thread that isn't afor sale thread? Also, I'm looking at making a first purchase, Dredd or Demolition man? The left side of demolition man is useless right?

Dredd all day every day!

4 weeks later
2 months later
#4318 5 years ago

Listed my Xenon for sale. Please see the market listing

Archived after 0 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling my fully working Xenon in good to better condition. Playfield overlay installed and looks beautiful Plastics in excellent shape Backglass in excellent shape Siegecraft le...”
2016-08-07
Lodi, CA

2 weeks later
#4372 5 years ago

Listed a Blackout in Northern CA

Archived after 7 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Here's a gallery of pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2kbu1nzm5jb1taz/AADT2KwtcT3trSult1zWp-Bra?dl=0 Here's what's been done: Replaced transformer. added fireproof fuse mode reb...”
2016-08-22
Lodi, CA
800 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#4433 5 years ago

Listed a nice Game Plan Sharpshooter in the market

Archived after 7 days
Sold for $ 800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling a great working and good looking Game Plan Sharpshooter. Features: Backglass has some flaking but looks good Cabinet has missing paint mostly around the edges. The artwork...”
2016-09-09
Lodi, CA
800 (OBO)

1 month later
#4665 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

If anyone local is interested in a NIB Spike Shaker Motor and/or a "NIB" Ghostbusters Pinball Universe center post/outlane upgrade kit - hit me up! I won't be needing them any more.

GB has a fun spooky shaker usage. I put this kit in my pro and it took 10 minutes and is a good bang for the buck mod. GLWS

#4667 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I cancelled my GB order, so no need for the shaker or kit.

I'm just relaying the info to your prospective buyers that this is a cool, easy upgrade

3 months later
#5087 4 years ago

I've listed my partially restored Space Shuttle. This has been at Pin-a-Go-Go in Dixon the last 2 years.

Archived after 11 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling my partially restored Williams Space Shuttle as it doesn't get enough attention anymore. Here's what's been done: CPR playfield, plastics and backglass New Ramp, Pops, Fli...”
2017-02-10
Lodi, CA
2,400 (OBO)

2 months later
#5377 4 years ago
Quoted from fnosm:

You should come to PAGG to get the games and drop that BM66 at my place on the way.

How about he brings it to PaGG and you take it home from there!

5 months later
#5927 4 years ago

Hi guys I'm looking for a Bally Gold Ball if anyone is holding.

Archived after 42 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a Bally Gold Ball. Prefer not to ship unless the price is right. Project/non working is ok. Thanks”
2017-10-07
Lodi, CA
Wanted

1 month later
#6026 4 years ago

Project Alpine Club for sale in Lodi

Archived after 17 days
Sold for $ 100
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As is “Barn Find. Some Playfield wear, Nice Backglass. Cab painted white. All parts included. No legs”
2017-11-16
Lodi, CA
100 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#6046 4 years ago

Looking for a Time Fantasy

Archived after 26 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a time fantasy (or playfield) near northern California.”
2017-12-02
Lodi, CA
Wanted

2 weeks later
#6080 4 years ago

Archived after 9 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Breakshot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Selling a recently shopped Capcom Breakshot. The game is in excellent condition except for the following issues: Small stain on translite that is hard to see with light on Ding in...”
2017-12-20
Lodi, CA
1,750 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#6128 4 years ago
Quoted from pinpoor:

Very nice CCC, at a well respected pinsider's pad.
Magic Castle in decent condition. Devil Riders in nice condition. I think you should have a bit of ZAC knowledge.
Twister. Car Hop. BOP. Many others.
Just trying to keep my wife's Elvis and MM.
MET and BIB if I have to. They will be the last to go..
BBB just left the house last week....gotta due what you have to do...Not whining. Ok a little. Great wife. Great dog. Great daughters. (3,000 miles away).
35 years and counting with my wife putting up with a pinball addict. I'ts been a great ride..........

These games are in excellent condition.

#6167 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Lol, that's my EM! It legitimizes my collection as not one dimensional!!

Besides I have dibs on Spanish Eyes

#6178 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

He can get extra dibs by being the guy who gets it working again, lol.

What did you do?!?!?!?

2 weeks later
#6265 3 years ago
Quoted from TimO:

Embarrassed to say, only the theme is stopping me from buying one.

I always tell people my favorite thing about the machine is the drawing of the pile of their severed heads in the middle of the playfield

https://www.libertygames.co.uk/images/gallery/5481/6539-stern-aerosmith-pinball-pro-playfield.jpg

1 month later
#6428 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Pinitech Bally Lamp Tester. Anyone have one they would sell?

3 weeks later
#6540 3 years ago

Volunteer sign ups start tomorrow. Help put on the best show in the west!

#6545 3 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

Looking for the signup ..

It will probably go out tonight.

4 months later
#7047 3 years ago

Archived after 0 days
Parts - For Sale
New “Selling a new, never used or installed, Kohout System 9 through 11C mpu. I bought this mpu for my earthshaker and never used it. Includes the printed manual. Can do any system 9...”
2018-08-18
Lodi, CA
450 (OBO)

#7073 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I think every one of the pins at cax were sold before sunday. they all had tags on the apron saying who the belonged to.
I am sure they will ship in a new truckload. They are not selling them at such a discount where they are losing money doing it. If your going to banning and looking to buy a pin, you might want to contact marco. either about buying a show pin or possibly picking one up there. you might save on shipping..

The show pins are 90%+ (100% if they can) pre-orders. I handle this process for Golden State and they don't get shipped without a buyer. If one comes available it's because the buyer had to change plans.

#7095 3 years ago
Quoted from Tyamry:

I know I am not in Cali, but would be willing to ship. I'm looking for a really nice Bally Wizard if anyone has or knows of one. Any help would be appreciated.

There is a nice wizard on Facebook right now with a 2nd cleared playfield https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1820651137980819&id=120987074613909

3 months later
#7340 3 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Wondering if anyone has one or 2 of these they might be willing to part with:
Laser Cue, Black Pyramid, Centaur, EB Deluxe (1981), Jungle Lord, Gorgar, Seawitch or Harlem Globetrotters.
Robert

I Have an EBDLE I will be parting with very soon. PM'ing

2 months later
#7587 2 years ago

Selling an CPR EBD Playfield

Archived after 7 days
Parts - For Sale
New “Selling a CPR Eight Ball Deluxe Playfield. Please see pics. Looks great. Please ask for detail pics and I will supply. Buyer pays shipping. Continental US only please Update: I...”
2019-02-10
Lodi, CA

3 months later
1 month later
#8150 2 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Curious if anyone has advice moving two pins. Normally one fits in my suv no prob but it’s glss up. Have you guys done 2 on their side? On vaca trying to figure logistics before head back.
Will meadow when home but wondering how it usually works
Ty

I have a 2012 Honda Pilot and I can do 2 pins but the combination is important. Both have to be standard width and the head must come off of one.

The one without the head slides in all the way to the back of the front seats, I then turn it side ways so it goes across the seats.

The next pin goes in behind this with the front towards the back of the pilot. On rare occasions I may have to remove the shooter rod on this pin.

The head for the first pin goes in on the side of the second pin. I wrap the head in blankets to protect the glass.

#8152 2 years ago
Quoted from topkat:

Thanks. That’s good Info
I had an Acura mdx. Don’t think either head comes off so will have to measure
Thanks

If that mdx is smaller than the pilot if say it's a no go. I don't have much extra room and non extra lengthwise

2 weeks later
#8241 2 years ago

I have listed a P3-ROC set in the marketplace if anyone is looking for one

Archived after 1 day
Other - For Sale
“Selling a P3-ROC set I purchased and never used. I set up the P3-ROC, 1 PD-LED and 8 RGB-LEDs to make a demo project and never went on from there. Edit: when I created the ad I se...”
2019-07-22
Lodi, CA
900 (OBO)

10 months later
#9094 1 year ago

Selling a decent Stern Nugent

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 1,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Nugent Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Selling a Stern Nugent in Players Condition. The Good Playfield and Backglass in good condition with minimal wear Weebly Universal MPU Refurbished SB-100 Sourndboard Manual and Sc...”
2020-06-08
Lodi, CA
1,200 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#9158 1 year ago
Quoted from JethroP:

I can't find this pin in the database. Can you post a picture?

Quoted from Dr-Willy:

He mistyped, its space time
https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/space-time
I have played it, its pretty fun (this is from someone who doesnt play a lot of em's)

hawkmoon is good people too. Buy with confidence

2 weeks later
#9217 1 year ago

Williams Heat Wave needs cab repair

Archived after 8 days
Sold for $ 600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Heat Wave Archived
Functional - needs major work “Selling a Williams Heat Wave. The pros: This game was playable at Golden State 2019. It been in storage since then. The playfield and backglass are in decent shape considering th...”
2020-07-12
Lodi, CA
800 (OBO)

#9240 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballnut:

Putting my restored Centaur up for sale. See Marketplace. Hello to all!
Brad

beautiful game!

1 month later
#9320 1 year ago

Bally Rocket III project with a repainted cabinet $600 obo

Archived after 2 days
Sold for $ 400
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As is “I am selling a Bally Rocket III project I never got to. I removed everything from the cabinet and had it repaired and repainted. The project includes: 1 Repainted cabinet and bac...”
2020-09-04
Lodi, CA
400 (OBO)

3 weeks later
#9389 1 year ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Re-Scammer Alert. Anyone know Adam Numark aka jamesbon1 aka trevtay ? I had a want ad up on Mr. Pinball classifieds looking for a Williams Trade Winds. He contacted me and sent intermittently sketchy emails regarding a game. Today which was two weeks after the initial emails he must have seen my want ad here on Pinside and made up a new username and put the game in his collection and then contacted me asking me if I wanted to buy it not realizing I was the same person.There is previous mention of him in this thread.

I wonder why he chose Lodi as his city. AFAIK he doesn't live in Lodi

2 weeks later
#9500 1 year ago

MyPinballs Customer Pinball Controller Bally/Stern for sale

Archived after 2 days
Mod - For Sale
New “This set will allow you to create new rules for any game that used Bally 17, 35, 133 and Stern 100 & 200 boards. Unopened set includes all cables and arduinos needed. Informati...”
2020-10-15
Lodi, CA
225 (OBO)

2 months later
#9698 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinbub:

Does anybody have a trashed Meteor, or parts? I don't care about back glass,plastics etc. Would be nice to have a parts machine to complete mine.

pm sent

4 months later
1 month later
#10120 7 months ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I am also looking for a GB Pro (or Premium) in NorCal. (SoCal works too and I can get it hauled up)

Dang, I tried to sell my GB Pro a couple years ago for $5k. It has pink armor, CDMD and other mods. Had no takers at all.

What changed? I know prices have changed a lot this last year but what is making GB more desirable?

#10124 7 months ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

A lot has changed actually:
• big code update
• no longer in production
• Pinball in general is in more demand
• people are either forgetting the designer is a deuchebag molester or they’re too new to the hobby to know that he is. I, personally, would have a hard time owning another JT game because of this. Edit: but knowing good dudes like Dwight and Jeremy worked on the game does help.

That makes sense.

I don't see a code drop since October 2019. Has there been another?

3 months later
#10332 4 months ago

Archived after 5 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Super Nova Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Price drop to $800 obo Selling a game plan super Nova. It plays great and looks really nice for it's age. Pros: playfield in great shape. Boards in great shape and displays work...”
2021-09-22
Lodi, CA
800 (OBO)

#10361 4 months ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

That’s what they say on the news. It’s still the greatest state.

What other state has 3 annual pinball shows?

2 months later
#10774 58 days ago

I think comet is a python and could be had for 2k or less. While you could probably figure out how to move it having someone with experience will prevent you from making costly mistakes.

I am sure they're are threads on pinside on how to move machines

1 month later
#10847 21 days ago

Cheap sinbad for sale

Archived after 0 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Sinbad Archived
Functional - needs minor work “Selling this working Sinbad project I've had for a while. The pros: Board-wise this game works perfectly. Has a new Lisy1 board in it that not only provides the real game experie...”
2022-01-02
Lodi, CA
600 (Firm)

#10851 21 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Killing me.
Hour old, why isn't this sold?
Please, save me and buy this!

It sold. I just wasn't home to take it down. You've been saved!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cheddar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside