(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jabbles180.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#140 9 years ago

Looking for a quick pick up of a stern meteor. Up north would be nice as I work 6 days a week so the one for sale in LA is kind of a no go.

Have a need for it before dec. 6th. If it doesnt pop up then it wasnt meant to be.

#143 9 years ago

Nice score cheddar. I was just about to ask you about that game today.

3 weeks later
#422 9 years ago

Pick it up pinballholder!

1 week later
#481 9 years ago

Anyone insterested in a Stern Stars project?

All it would need is some new boards or somebody willing to go through the old ones.

I can get pictures later.

Thinking $250.

2 weeks later
#582 9 years ago

Just throwing it out there. Im on the look out for a Mousin' Around in the northern california area. Heck may even be able to drive down south for this one.

1 month later
#832 9 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Will, baby! Not my Speakeasy! How about a project Meteor?
But yes, really looking for a Space Shuttle.
I still owe you some bbq and beer and such for that Blackjack I still love so much. I put an alltek in it, redid connectors, and that sucker is almost bullet-proof. Love that game.
Not as much as Space Shuttle tho...
When are you headed out to the coast?

How "project" is that meteor?

4 months later
#1649 8 years ago

Might as well add to the list. Looking for a BSD, WCS94, or centaur.

4 months later
#2432 8 years ago

Earthshaker for sale up on pinside market.

Players condition. No credit dot.

3 weeks later
#2559 8 years ago
Quoted from scasey:

The Viking has a sale pending on it.

Did the potential buyer notice all the massively bad touch ups on the game?

3 weeks later
#2681 8 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Put my very nice DM up in the market. Ready to move on to something else. A prime candidate for a powdercoat and DMOS job. Shoot me a PM for more info
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29554

Thought that was you. 2 weeks and I'll have some projects for you man. Chill! Haha

#2701 8 years ago
Quoted from cireone:

Thanks, but I think that may be a bit further than I was looking, I would like to find one within a couple hours driving distance.

Sadly, I have a guy driving down to banning tomorrow but there is no way I could facilitate a sale that quickly and coordinate everything. Good luck on your search!

Im thinking about putting up my mousin around I bought from a fellow pinsider a couple months ago. It came here, got a nice little clean, brand new WPC flipper mechs installed, and played for a tournament at the house.

Bought it for 1900. Would like 2k but would be willing to go 1900 flat and eat the WPC mech upgrades.

Might be open to trades but right now I can't add cash on top. Trying to create a little cashort cushion in case I need some parts on a couple machines I'm getting in a couple weeks.

PM for more details or look back about 10+ pages haha.

#2703 8 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

I'll trade you straight across for my Hollywood Heat and a hug.

Just a hug? I want HH but not that bad sorry brother!

1 week later
#2723 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

At some point I'm going to sell my Mystic, Eight Ball Deluxe, and Medusa. I really enjoy them all, but with limited space I'll probably move on from my early Bally stage. But Flash Gordon? That one is staying.

Let me know when that Medusa is going up!

1 week later
#2866 8 years ago

Have a completely working atari superman for sale with modified WPC flipper mechs and a deeper 6+ degree incline on the playfield leading to a flow brutal Early Ritchie machine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-superman-atari-1979

#2894 8 years ago

Officially putting mousin around up for sale.

If anyone is interested here is the link:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-mousin-around-bally-1989

Once again nothing much I'm willing to trade for. Early sterns like quicksilver, cheetaj, sea witch, 9 ball excite me.

Early ballys like skateball excite me.

Gottlieb sys80e excite me especially counterforce. Of coarse haunted house and spirit interest me.

Mostly looking to make room though. So 2 for one's is out unless I'm moving 2 for 1.

I should have other games up in the future and a try to make room at the house and weed out those games that just don't talk to me much right now.

#2896 8 years ago

Looks like JD is probably going to go as well. Need to get the logistics straight first on that one though.

#2897 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

I have played this mousin around. it is the cleanest, nicest, one I have seen and played. jabbles is a righteous dude and will do right by you. if I had the cash it would already be in my game room.

Thanks Spencer I know you and Mike H. Want it but timing isn't right. I'll send you a PM so we can talk logistics on another machine for you.

#2900 8 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

Oh no! That's a bummer. I will miss it.

Probably won't happen if I don't need it to. But I don't see it as a keeper either. I have early stern and modern stern fever right now. Also want a nice skateball very badly.

There's certain games that will have to go to make way for the new ones. Sadly I'm overbooked at this hotel. By probably about 10 machines. Something has to give sooner or later.

#2905 8 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Just got a Dr. Who in a trade. Has topper. Full LED, Colordmd, flipper fidelity speakers, superbands and installing cliffys tomorrow when they show up. Slight cab fade and some insert wear at red boxes in front of expander. No errors, plays great.
Asking 2950. Will post pictures tomorow.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

I wish dr. Who's weren't so expensive these days I'd be all over it.

BTW
Judge dredd for sale as well:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-judge-dredd-bally-1993-2007

#2926 8 years ago

Should have a good amount of funds by the end of next week.

Looking for some early Bally or early stern love.

Skateball
Seawitch
Stargazer
Quicksilver
Cheetah

OR maybe 2 of the above titles.

Also, super interested in getting in a nice haunted house, or spirit even.

Let me know.

1 week later
#2994 8 years ago

So far I think the only game I'm taking for sale is stern split second.

May have a gameplan sharpshoter for sale idk if I want to keep it yet. Might be a couple other surprises

#3019 8 years ago
Quoted from micro:

I have some games for sale. Message me if interested
Data East MNF (beautiful game, looks HUO) - $1700
Allied Leisure 1976 Boogie (2 broken scoring units, 2 working. Comes with extra playfield full of rare parts) - $500 (see market)
Collector quality BSD. No fade, no wear, LED tastefully, upgraded sound, painted plastics (done WELL). Best BSD you will see - $3900
Gottlieb Alien Star. BG 9, Playfield 8 (some wear on top near STAR targets), Cabinet 8 (comes with new set of plastics, and many NOS parts) - 1250 (see market)

PM sent.

1 week later
#3084 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Need to sell some pins for room. I'll start posting ads for them tomorrow.
Players Roller Games $600. Complete and plays great. Some wear on playfield. Rough cab and faded translite. Has NVRAM installed.
Mata Hari $800. Some planking but otherwise a nice example. Has free play roms with a memory cap. Back glass is excellent and is the inscribed version. Cabinet in good condition.
Gorgar $900. Recently serviced by local tech. Boards are bullet proofed. Some wear around inserts and ball swirls but looks and plays great. Back glass has some flaking and evidence of a previous touch up. Credit display is fuzzy but other displays are sharp. Has external battery pack.
Flight 2000 $1000. Looks and plays great. Some wear around inserts. A little flaking on backglass. Has NVRAM installed.
All prices are best offer.

Dang, you getting rid of the whole back room of pins or what?

2 months later
#3636 7 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Royal Rumble still available also considering trades now.

I have a bunch of projects I'd be willing to trade for it. Haha.

Good guy with flawless games. Sadly, he's just a whore when it comes to pins. Love you man!

Edited to note: I need sleep.

2 weeks later
#3783 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

The real question is why isn't Stern just replacing the bad ones? They did it for things like the Metallica magnet board. Rob, call your distributor, and see what they can work out with Stern. They should make it right, you have a new game, you shouldn't have any issues selling it, Stern needs to fix it if there's an issue.
Help the guy out instead of creating drama folks. Anyone know if there's a service bulletin or anything from Stern? Is this just hearsay or is it documented somewhere?

I agree with this. But, everything has been disclosed now. If I wasn't in on an LE I would buy the pro and while negotiating get the distributors name whom he got it from and work on it myself if the issue popped up.

Rob is a well known stand up guy in the community. If I was looking to buy a GB pro I should do my own homework on issues that might be out there. As it's a none issue on the machine at this time it should not need to be brought up.

I don't sell games saying, "my game is completely working but watch out for a none issue on my machine that pops up on some of the others." It's working, so its a moot point. Unless, you are going to buy it. Then ask the seller yourself for you own personal knowledge.

2 years later
#7825 4 years ago

Hello pinsiders,

I have a gilligans island up for sale at 2800 obo.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78222

I have a Jurassic park at 3700 obo.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78425

And I have a taxi that should be ready by golden State pinball festival that I am looking to get 2700 for.

Willing to so a trade for any two of these machine +/- cash for an AFM. Dependant on condition.

#7834 4 years ago

Price reduced on gilligans to 2600 obo.

And price reduced to 3600 on Jurassic park.

Still willing to make a trade for an AFM +/- cash dependant on condition. Or I am willing to trade gilligans island + cash for a WCS94 or Jurassic park +cash your way.

10 months later
#8771 4 years ago

Thought I would place this here.

For sale:
Williams pharaoh

Machine - For Sale
Pharaoh Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a williams Pharaoh. Unmolested original quality. Has incadcent bulbs. Beatuiful playfield. Cab has some scuffs but is pretty nice for its age. Solid. Someone just p...”
2020-03-06
Lodi, CA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 260 times

Looking for 2000.

Located in Lodi,CA on ground floor.

Easy pick up.

Also have this bad boy up for sale as much as it hurts to see go.

Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Up for sale is a bally medusa. Perfect backglass. Decent solid cab for its age. Incadesent bulbs. Decent playfield. If you are looking at this as you know what you are looking f...”
2020-03-06
Lodi, CA
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 256 times

Looking to get 3200 for it.

It is in nice condition overall. They playfield has seen better days but isnt bad.

Backglass is flawless.

Cabinet is solid and in decent shape for its age.

#8783 4 years ago

Well pharaoh and medusa are sold pending pick up but I have another game up for sale.

This is a data east back to the future

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Hello, Up for sale is a data east back to the future. Pros: Has pinball pro speaker upgrade. Has Leds Has a brand new backglass Neutrals: When I picked up the machine the sou...”
2020-03-08
Lodi, CA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 378 times

Looking for 3200 obo.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jabbles180.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=jabbles180 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.