(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,703 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 hours ago by Hjbondar
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8703 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 175.
#2601 4 years ago

Moving on from my HS2. If anybody's looking for one let me know. It's got Flipper Fidelity audio upgrade, donut heaven mod, custom translite, and all LEDs. Does have a little insert wear, and the cab hasn't been fitted with new decals so you can see the typical HS2 fade on the cab. All in all, a good clean pin that shoots well.

Edit: This is now sold!

#2602 4 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Thinking of trading my NGG pin. This is the second time I've owned this title but I think it's time for something new. Game is in very nice condition. It was recently torn down (less than a year ago) and fully shopped. LED's, new DMD, new Williams speaker panel, new rubbers. I'd be interested in a Shadow, Flintstones, Batman Forever? I'd also entertain a trade for sit down dual arcade games like Hydro Thunder, Nascar and maybe others? Looking for a straight up trade or even getting cash on top of the deal. Sorry...can't add any cash on my end. Feel free to PM me with offers. I live in Santa Clarita.

image_(resized).jpg

Any interest in a Funhouse?

#2603 4 years ago

Star wars Trilogy still forsale $3400 or trade buyer backed out. Nicest condition you will ever find.image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#2604 4 years ago

I am selling a players condition space station. Playfield is in decent shape with factory mylar. There is some bubbling but not all over. The game plays great and has new rubbers and drop targets. The mini playfield and station are in great shape. The ramp is cracked along the left side bend but is repaired and looks fine.

Cab has some dings but the paint looks good. Translight is faded. Batteries removed from board.

Display has a couple segments out on display 2 but this goes away when the machine warms up. This display has clearly had some repairs done to it.

The panel over the display is scratched up and the speaker grills need some love.

You can see pics here: https://goo.gl/photos/4KtUqDNsXQACnKN98

Pinside price 1k

#2605 4 years ago

Buy with confidence from cheddar, great dude in the up and up.

#2606 4 years ago

Looking for one of the following Monster bash, Attack from mars, Indiana Jones, Johnny Mnemonic, Congo, Getaway, Dr. Who, Whitewater, Shadow or NBA Fastbreak. Let me know price and condition. Thanks Mike

#2607 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I am selling a players condition Space Station. Playfield is in decent shape with factory mylar. There is some bubbling but not all over. The game plays great and has new rubbers and drop targets. The mini playfield and station are in great shape. The ramp is cracked along the left side bend but is repaired and looks fine.
Cab has some dings but the paint looks good. Translight is faded. Batteries removed from board.
Display has a couple segments out on display 2 but this goes away when the machine warms up. This display has clearly had some repairs done to it.
The panel over the display is scratched up and the speaker grills need some love.
You can see pics here: https://goo.gl/photos/4KtUqDNsXQACnKN98
Pinside price 1k

Space Station is pending sale. Looks like it's going to a good buddy I didn't know was looking!

#2608 4 years ago

Had something come up and I need to raise a little bit of funds, so posted my STTNG in the marketplace. If anybody's looking for one let me know!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29061

#2609 4 years ago

Going to put up my POTC plus another pin up for sale, not sure which yet. Wanted to see if anyone local was interested before I put it on the marketplace. In perfect condition. I purchased NIB. Will take photos soon. Asking $4650. PM me with interest.

--SOLD--

Thanks.

#2610 4 years ago

After holding it for a few months the buyer has now backed out. The Ice Revue I have is back on the market. Let me know if you are interested. It was put together and tested and it worked before I stacked it in my shop. Thanx in advance.

A couple pics here.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs5-em-pins-different-levels-of-status-socal

#2611 4 years ago

Starwars Trilogy traded to a new home. Thanks to all who pm'd about it.

#2612 4 years ago

I'm looking for an Addams Family near Southern California. If you have one for sale please PM me.

#2613 4 years ago

SOLD I have an Addams looking for a Metallica thanks SOLD
THANK YOU

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#2614 4 years ago

Looking for a Karate Champ arcade machine. Thanks!

#2615 4 years ago

NGG has found a new home.

#2616 4 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Looking for a Karate Champ arcade machine. Thanks!

There is one for sale in Phoenix. A nice little drive for a cool arcade...

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#2617 4 years ago

Yeah was speaking with him but a bit far

#2618 4 years ago

I am looking to trade my Popeye. This is a very family friendly machine, that has a very deep rule set to keep the adults interested. It is pretty clean, and works well. I would prefer another Williams WPC era machine. I would love to get a High Speed 2 or No Good Gophers.
It's located in Tehachapi, CA..

IMG_3636_(resized).JPG
IMG_3637_(resized).JPG
IMG_3638_(resized).JPG
IMG_3632_(resized).jpg

#2619 4 years ago

Looking for an Iron Man in So Cal.

#2620 4 years ago

Any interest in a Mustang LE? PM me. Game is pristine with tach and 'shifter plate' upgrades.

Really like the game, but too much new stuff coming that I want and I need the room.

#2621 4 years ago

Considering moving my IJ Williams.

I have $7000 in her. PDI glass, Color DMD, new decals (not installed). Its a prototype (stainless steel "path of Adventure", not red plastic) Super cool topper with lights (was $600) . Come take a look if you are interested. Located in the Bay area, east bay.

I already know I will be buying another IJ in a few years. Its tough to have so many "keepers" when I only have room for 6.

#2622 4 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Any interest in a Mustang LE? PM me. Game is pristine with tach and 'shifter plate' upgrades.
Really like the game, but too much new stuff coming that I want and I need the room.

Some early interest already so I'm adding a few pics. Game truly does look brand new. Let me know if you have any questions, want additional photos, or want to come by and take it for a test drive.

Thanks,
Mike

IMG_1188_(resized).JPG

IMG_1189_(resized).JPG

IMG_1190_(resized).JPG

IMG_1191_(resized).JPG

IMG_1192_(resized).JPG

#2623 4 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Some early interest already so I'm adding a few pics. Game truly does look brand new. Let me know if you have any questions, want additional photos, or want to come by and take it for a test drive.
Thanks,
Mike

IMG_1188_(resized).JPGIMG_1189_(resized).JPGIMG_1190_(resized).JPGIMG_1191_(resized).JPGIMG_1192_(resized).JPG

...and the ruleset for you to mull over (special thanks to to Tuna_Delight): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7bI7gUksbVgeW8yT1BsZ3R5cW8/view?usp=sharing

#2624 4 years ago

Dropping my shadow to 4000 with color dmd.

#2625 4 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

How much ?

#2626 4 years ago

For a lot less than I bought it. I haven't decided how much less just yet.
I'm entertaining all (reasonable) offers. Just PM me.
I might even listen to a trade option (up or down). I prefer newer or restored machines, but let me know what you've got.
Mike

#2627 4 years ago

Still looking for an Addams within driving distance of the Inland Empire.

#2628 4 years ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

Still looking for an Addams within driving distance of the Inland Empire.

How far will you travel?
I saw this one down south
sandiego.craigslist.org link

#2629 4 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Looking for one of the following Monster bash, Attack from mars, Indiana Jones, Johnny Mnemonic, Congo, Getaway, Dr. Who, Whitewater, Shadow or NBA Fastbreak. Let me know price and condition. Thanks Mike

Morning bump, also possibly interested in a Junkyard and Terminator 2. Thanks

#2630 4 years ago

SOLD

#2631 4 years ago

full cliffys, original topper

#2632 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Any interest in Doctor Who?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Depending on the price, I know of a certain pinball podcast host who is looking for one.

#2633 4 years ago

Already chatting. When it rains it pours. Was ready to buy a game or two before holidays, and couldn't find anything. Now I am really trying to hold off until after next month, and there are multiple DWs, a TWD and a NIB offer all staring me in the face!

#2634 4 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

When it rains it pours.

You've got that right! Nice to see those rivers of water flowing down the streets again.

#2635 4 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

Already chatting. When it rains it pours. Was ready to buy a game or two before holidays, and couldn't find anything. Now I am really trying to hold off until after next month, and there are multiple DWs, a TWD and a NIB offer all staring me in the face!

Is the TWD a deal?

#2636 4 years ago
Quoted from molspin:

Thanks,
Mike

IMG_1188_(resized).JPGIMG_1189_(resized).JPGIMG_1190_(resized).JPGIMG_1191_(resized).JPGIMG_1192_(resized).JPG

Game is sold pending pickup. Thanks to all of those who inquired.

#2638 4 years ago

More pics

#2639 4 years ago

I kinda miss having Dr. Who

#2640 4 years ago
Quoted from xbloodgreenx:

I kinda miss having Dr. Who

I passed on more than a few for under $2k not that long ago. No one wanted it even a couple years back. Maybe the success of the new shows has given it a little more shine.

#2641 4 years ago

SOLD

#2643 4 years ago

$1400?

#2644 4 years ago

With cabinet color like that, it'd have to be $1500 I'd reckon ...

rd

#2645 4 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

How far will you travel?
I saw this one down south
sandiego.craigslist.org link

I sent him an email but have not got a response yet. Thank you for the heads up.

#2646 4 years ago

WTB: SWE1 Populated Playfield Only.
"I already have one lined up, but it may or may not work out."

and...

WTB: Caribbean Cruise.

and/or...

WTB: Granny and the Gators.

#2647 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Any interest in a nice Judge Dredd with original topper and cliffys?
Super nice unfaded cab. Everything works. All original.
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

HOW MUCH FOR THE DREDD?!

#2649 4 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

HOW MUCH FOR THE DREDD?!

Was gonna start at 2800

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

#2650 4 years ago

Anyone selling a TWD Premium or TZ in SoCal?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
$ 7.00
Flipper Parts
TheDudeMods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 18.99
Playfield - Protection
PinShield
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 248.85
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 8703 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 175.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside