IMG_3503 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1888 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1889 (resized).jpeg
20240423_202846 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240423_185527284 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8400 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 317.
#7901 10 months ago

Nice update! Got in a couple quick games. Looking forward to diving in more to it tonight.

IMG_7506 (resized).jpgIMG_7506 (resized).jpg
#7902 10 months ago

Orchestral version of Diamonds are Forever?

Quoted from SimplePin:

Diamonds are Forever song when you activate 2x multiplier. Nice to hear new sounds.

#7903 10 months ago
Quoted from Rick432:

Any more video or music assets?

Guys, this update is huge. There are a few things missing of course, bond girl vids to name a few, but the balancing made this game special.

#7904 10 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Guys, this update is huge. There are a few things missing of course, bond girl vids to name a few, but the balancing made this game special.

So no Bond women added?

#7905 10 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

So no Bond women added?

Just static images. I don’t think we are getting video

#7906 10 months ago
Quoted from FlopTube:

That’s a major bummer. Not sure why I thought video was coming.

#7907 10 months ago

How about a fix for the deafening sound made by "high stakes" and other modes that blast at full volume? Drives me crazy!

#7908 10 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Nice update! Got in a couple quick games. Looking forward to diving in more to it tonight.
[quoted image]

Where did that topper come from?

#7909 10 months ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Where did that topper come from?

That's the official topper. I moved it over from my Bond 60th to see if it was coded yet.

#7910 10 months ago

New GC, this game is starting to kick ass!

Screenshot_20230606_124501_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230606_124501_Chrome (resized).jpg
#7911 10 months ago

That's the official topper. I moved it over from my Bond 60th to see if it was coded yet.

does it do anything?

#7912 10 months ago
Quoted from FlopTube:

I believe that we are supposed to get video eventually. At least the multipliers are working now.

#7913 10 months ago

[quoted image]

Wait - where'd ya get the topper? I've had deposits down in two places for months...

EDIT: NM, kept reading, saw you bought the 20k version

#7914 10 months ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

does it do anything?

Its does a lot on the 60th, but so far on the cornerstone it just does two small light shows in red and in white.

#7915 10 months ago

I just play 3 games with the new code, short summary: Is it by far the best updates. Now it's beginning to look like a real game.

How you unlock Q-Branch is super fun, the multiplayer rules is really fun and a good risk vs rewards. It's also task based:
You need to shot the scoop x times to unlock 1 bond girl, spinner spin x number of times, x amount of bumpers, etc etc.

But it seems that the new update increase the ball time? Don't ask me why but i had almost a 30 minutes games with 3 extra balls.

The good news is : We are only at 0.92! I've waited this update before thinking selling it, but as we speak i no longer want to sell it. Is almost like a new game with this update. Now you have a reason to shot almost all the shots (except the rocket which i think as we speak is not properly levraged, i tend to forgot that's a bash toy).

#7916 10 months ago
Quoted from Psw757:

That’s a major bummer. Not sure why I thought video was coming.

I am pretty sure George said they have the assets and videos for the Bond women... I will have to look it up as maybe I'm remembering these things incorrectly and hope is making my memory fuzzy.

#7917 10 months ago
Quoted from J85M:

I am pretty sure George said they have the assets and videos for the Bond women... I will have to look it up as maybe I'm remembering these things incorrectly and hope is making my memory fuzzy.

Patience, they will be there soon enough. The videos are in the library, we can see them.

#7918 10 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Orchestral version of Diamonds are Forever?

The version with lyrics and the lady singing.

#7919 10 months ago

Played a few games on the new code. Lots of nice little touches with the new status screens letting you know how many shots you are away from different things.

The multipliers are going to result in some monster scores. Got into Powerpack multiball , hit the action button to trigger multipliers (I think I only had 2 qualified?), got a 93 million triple jackpot shot, was very satisfying.

#7920 10 months ago
Quoted from jurulz:

Now you have a reason to shot almost all the shots (except the rocket which i think as we speak is not properly levraged, i tend to forgot that's a bash toy).

Same. I don't remember the last time I got a Spectre weapon, just no real reason to shoot around there. Takes up an awful lot of playfield space for how much I focus on shooting it. Hopefully that will get expanded on soon.

#7921 10 months ago

Love the code update, got only two games on it but a real difference. Can't wait to get into it tonight.

#7922 10 months ago

For the bond girls, it looks like if it's solid it's collected, but you have to use it in that ball or you lose it. If it's blinking that means you've started progress towards it? I assume if you use it or lose it then you can get it started gain on the next ball?

Anyone got all 6 yet, anything cool happen?

#7923 10 months ago
Quoted from rob3:

For the bond girls, it looks like if it's solid it's collected, but you have to use it in that ball or you lose it. If it's blinking that means you've started progress towards it? I assume if you use it or lose it then you can get it started gain on the next ball?

In the readme it mentions an option setting for the multipliers, being able to carry over/reset ball to ball, default was no I think from the readme,

#7924 10 months ago
Quoted from rob3:

Quoted from J85M:

In the readme it mentions an option setting for the multipliers, being able to carry over/reset ball to ball, default was no I think from the readme,

Feature Adjustment #40: Reset Bond Women Multipliers Each Ball

Default is NO

So if you have it set to NO, any flashing multipliers (unused) should carry over to the next ball. Any solidly lit multipliers left unused will be lost at the end of the ball.

<Updated 07Jun>

#7925 10 months ago
Quoted from rob3:

I believe you get 007x scoring after that. Haven't played it yet but I remember Mike V saying something like that awhile ago.

#7926 10 months ago

I had all six Bond Women lit solid with a blinking purple/pink action button and drained. But they were wiped out on the next ball and I had to restart. Hmmm... So maybe they don't carry over, or the adjustment is opposite what is stated?

#7927 10 months ago

Really enjoying the new code update, not just the multipliers and the strategy that they bring to the game but all the new sounds and animations are much appreciated as well!

#7928 10 months ago

I gotta say that is the biggest list of code updates that I have seen in a .01 increment on any game. If there are 8 more like that one just to get to 1.0. I still want to see the "added 100 Connery sound bytes" and "Bond girl videos". That's when we know the Bond lawyers have finally given the thumbs up.

Anyway this rules update is big enough that I might stop holding off and start playing the game a little more!

#7929 10 months ago

Great day to join the club! Translite in, mirror blades, shaker and external sub hooked up . Loving this game !!!!

IMG_2961 (resized).jpegIMG_2961 (resized).jpeg

#7930 10 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

I gotta say that is the biggest list of code updates that I have seen in a .01 increment on any game. If there are 8 more like that one just to get to 1.0. I still want to see the "added 100 Connery sound bytes" and "Bond girl videos". That's when we know the Bond lawyers have finally given the thumbs up.
Anyway this rules update is big enough that I might stop holding off and start playing the game a little more!

Stop waiting and enjoy it! It's worth your time now.

#7931 10 months ago

Anyone sleeping on this game and you have the opportunity to buy one local for under $6000, grab it.

The lay out and flow is fantastic and the code is getting better and better.

#7932 10 months ago
Quoted from Rhart51:

Patience, they will be there soon enough. The videos are in the library, we can see them.

It just seems weird they would update the cartoon picture to another static picture if their plan is to add video. Why update it now at all if that’s the case? Also, it’s just a multiplier, having video for every girl could really clog up the screen time. Idk, just thinking out loud, hope I’m wrong.

#7933 10 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Anyone sleeping on this game and you have the opportunity to buy one local for under $6000, grab it.

Just put a handful of games on Bond .92.

Mike V., Lonnie, Gomez and team.

Much more to go and if it gets there like they say it will be one of my all-time favs.

Trying to temper my enthusiasm but man, the layout and theme set it all up and the code I think will end up being as good or better than my hero Lyman games, BM66, TWD and EHOH.

Great update guys!!!!!!!

#7934 10 months ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Great advice - I suppose I gambled a bit buying an LE last week (it was for a great price), but even after updating it (it was still on 0.84 eek!) and playing 0.91 code I thought I was on to a winner. Haven't played much of it yet, but this next update also seems very impressive - superb job by the Bond team, well done.

In fact I've been looking back at the code updates that have been done on this game since Jan 2023 - I don't think Bond owners should have any cause for complaint, it's an astounding amount of work!

#7935 10 months ago

If you want this game in a LE...now is the time to strike while there are still steals out there. .....remember Stranger Things, low run and great code later

#7936 10 months ago

I collected 3 Bond girls (solidly lit) but I didn’t get the option to hit the button. Am I missing something? Do you have to activate something to give you the option to light the button?

#7937 10 months ago

Action button flashes blue as soon as you qualify the 2x playfield multiplier, you can ignore and try to increase the multiplier or cash it in, your choice.

I believe the Bond Girls, and playfield multipliers are two different things.

#7938 10 months ago

I had 2X lit, lost my ball, and it was not lit the following ball.

Setting?

Yeah I’m too lazy to dig Around the settings. I’m playing !

#7939 10 months ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Great advice - I suppose I gambled a bit buying an LE last week (it was for a great price), but even after updating it (it was still on 0.84 eek!) and playing 0.91 code I thought I was on to a winner. Haven't played much of it yet, but this next update also seems very impressive - superb job by the Bond team, well done.
In fact I've been looking back at the code updates that have been done on this game since Jan 2023 - I don't think Bond owners should have any cause for complaint, it's an astounding amount of work!

What did you pay for it 2nd hand in Aus out of curiosity?

#7940 10 months ago

Can’t update my code for at least a week(no web access) but very excited! Most exciting for me was to hear diamonds are forever being added as background music to a Bond girl multiplier(2x). That would be awesome if they do a background movie song for each Bond girl. Really looking forward to the living room scene being replaced during combos too. I hope they do a brief clip of each villain with a call out for combo shots. Like how during Bond James Bond different villans, henchman, or movie girls call out “Mr Bond” as you make each shot. Absolutely love that! Also very happy to hear cartoon images of bond girls are being replaced. I hope they also call out their name with a quick clip too as you qualify or collect them(later).

#7941 10 months ago
Quoted from HangGlider2:

I believe the Bond Girls, and playfield multipliers are two different things.

No that’s incorrect, each girl is associated with a multiplier

#7942 10 months ago
Quoted from FlopTube:

No that’s incorrect, each girl is associated with a multiplier

They are but dont you also just collect them by doing loops to add to the villain, henchmen etc for that particular movie?

#7943 10 months ago

Got super jacks of 210 and 165 during the same bird one with 5X scoring going. It’s pretty fun.

Factory settings other than EB off.

Still not sure what happens when you lose a ball with bond women lit. It’s not lit after the ball, but picks up where you left off if you hit a side loop in next ball?
25DDD133-F702-4386-907A-310144BA16A0 (resized).jpeg25DDD133-F702-4386-907A-310144BA16A0 (resized).jpeg

#7944 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Got super jacks of 210 and 165 dyeing bird one with 5X scoring going. It’s pretty fun.
Factory settings other than EB off.
Still not sure what happens when you lose a ball with bond women lit. It’s not lit after the ball, but picks up where you left off if you hit a side loop in next ball?[quoted image]

From the games I put on it tonight I think I figured out (assuming factory settings) that it works like this:

When you light a bond woman it will be lit flashing.

Each time you hit the loop it collects one lit flashing one and turns it solid. You get one to turn solid per loop, so if you have three flashing, you need 3 loops to collect them each (one per loop).

Any bond woman you turn solid will be used when you hit the action button…so if you have 3 flashing for example and hit a loop, you have 2x when you hit the button. Another loop turns another solid and then you have 3x when you hit the button and so on.

Any solid woman you collect when you drain, if you didn’t use the multiplier that ball, you lose them and have to start over. Any flashing remain flashing on the next ball.

There’s probably a simpler way to explain this but I’m very tired.

#7945 10 months ago

Does anyone know what mark is used to properly align the upper left flipper?

Also, any suggestions at where its best set upper left flipper to hit the henchmen ramp easier?

#7946 10 months ago

Oh man, Largo shots are finally worth millions instead of thousands!

#7947 10 months ago
Quoted from grantopia:

From the games I put on it tonight I think I figured out (assuming factory settings) that it works like this:
When you light a bond woman it will be lit flashing.
Each time you hit the loop it collects one lit flashing one and turns it solid. You get one to turn solid per loop, so if you have three flashing, you need 3 loops to collect them each (one per loop).
Any bond woman you turn solid will be used when you hit the action button…so if you have 3 flashing for example and hit a loop, you have 2x when you hit the button. Another loop turns another solid and then you have 3x when you hit the button and so on.
Any solid woman you collect when you drain, if you didn’t use the multiplier that ball, you lose them and have to start over. Any flashing remain flashing on the next ball.
There’s probably a simpler way to explain this but I’m very tired.

So what you are saying is…use it or lose it?

#7948 10 months ago

Wish we had a way to qualify more than one lit bond woman in a single loop shot. Like, X combo = X collected maybe.

This implementation reminds me of the original attaché case mode and how hard that was to access at first.

#7949 10 months ago

Good morning/afternoon everyone,

Not yet in the club, but I've been considering it since I'm a huge Bond fan. But the one thing that bothered me on the first reveals was the music variety. With the range of movie this machine covers, they have a lot of music source material to work with, but the first release of the code did not include them.

Has this changed, or do we have any indication this will change ?

Cheers

#7950 10 months ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Good morning/afternoon everyone,
Not yet in the club, but I've been considering it since I'm a huge Bond fan. But the one thing that bothered me on the first reveals was the music variety. With the range of movie this machine covers, they have a lot of music source material to work with, but the first release of the code did not include them.
Has this changed, or do we have any indication this will change ?
Cheers

Yes, it’s obvious now that the songs will be used for different aspects of the game. Right now 2 songs are being used, Moby’s Bond song for Bond…James Bond mode, and Diamonds are forever for multiplier mode.

As code has advanced, the songs have been added in. There are some songs missing from the Dj mode like Thunderball and Goldfinger, which I’m not sure the licensing will allow but Gomez did say there is possibility of being added in the future.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 0.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D Tech. Pinball Parts

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Linn Creek, MO
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 26.50
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

There are 15,810 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 317.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/159?hl=briks-707 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.