IMG_4100 (resized).JPEG
IMG_4099 (resized).JPEG
IMG_3184 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2203 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2166 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2165 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #115 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Missing rubber on Stern's replacement rubber chart. Posted by ShortCorky (1 year ago)

Post #1280 TECH: OS. Validation Error message solution Posted by Sheev_Palpatine (1 year ago)

Post #2050 MOD: CABINET. Alternate Translite Posted by Its_me_aj (1 year ago)

Post #2192 TECH:POWER. Phantom overcurrent error possible solution Posted by KSP1138 (1 year ago)

Post #2518 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Naked metal edging fix Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #3492 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Targets bricking fix Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #3729 TECH:LIGHTING Correct Bird One Tower lighting on Pros Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#913 1 year ago

Hurray!!!!! LOV finally arrived! I know you've been waiting a long time. Enjoy both games !!!!

Quoted from RikV:

#681 reporting in..
What is that peeking out from behind Bond?
It's LOV!?...two on the same day, my head is going to explode! Boxes look mint, haven't cracked them open yet.

#1080 1 year ago

I thought GG said Diamonds are forever was also not licensed. There were 2 songs for sure of the 6.

Quoted from Haymaker:

SLE has the Moby remix bond theme, thats the only song I know for sure in that game. More music is coming for Gomez bond although I think he said no Goldfinger song which is a shame.
Don't feel bad if you're not completing modes, I'm a decent player and I've only completed modes a handful of times and I have several games over 500 mil right now. (not an owner btw just play on location a lot)

#1087 1 year ago

I went back to the Stern James Bond release video with Jack Danger and GG said Goldfinger and Thunderball were not licensed because they were too expensive. I misremembered Diamonds are Forever, so is there still a chance for that one albeit from the same artist?. Maybe not.
Guess 3 title songs and some original music mixed in is what we'll get. There was mention of 10 total music tracks.

I thought perhaps they were saving all the music for the SLE but it doesn't appear that's going have much if any music either. Oh well. Licensing is hard.

Quoted from Haymaker:

Yes I think you're right about that. Which is also a shame because those are the 2 best songs. No Thunderball either? Dang. I wonder if theres something that would stop them from doing covers or instrumentals of those songs?

1 week later
#1749 1 year ago

Really beautiful work but my ocd wouldn’t ever stop missing diamonds are forever. Maybe replace Jill masterson (golden girl) with a small image from diamonds are forever? I know it’s very tight.

Quoted from Pinstein:

Here are the edit for the pro. I've also added a white type option for the red. The type has some nice dimensional shadowing up close.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#1785 1 year ago

In the current state of the code does it match the rules card on the apron? That should give an idea at least where Lonnie is going....

Quoted from Psw757:

Probably going to be a while since George said they have access to everything but a couple songs.
Hope they do smaller incremental updates to give perception of keeping things progressing rather than waiting months for a large update.

1 week later
#2295 1 year ago

Why don't they just prevent the multiball from starting until there are no modes running? Then when they get approval for stacking they can lift that condition and code the stacking.

Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Grant henchman is Orient Express. Didn't get too far into it on my first try though because multiball canceled it...

#2614 1 year ago

Sexy stunt double? Kidding aside good eyes. Definitely not Ursula andress. Maybe her agent didn’t allow her image in the licensing.

Quoted from crwjumper:

I was installing a playfield protector on my LE tonight and I noticed this. It’s not Ursula Andress as Honey Rider. Any idea who she is?
[quoted image]

#2803 1 year ago

If you look at the inserts for Blofeld and right above it is AKA Mr Henderson. I think they were trying to show that Mr Henderson and Blofeld are the same character (different actors obviously). I guess that was the best they could do since they ran out of bad guys.

Quoted from Psw757:

I’m amazed nobody asked about the Mr Henderson issue. I admit, I forgot myself!

2 weeks later
#3469 1 year ago

I doubt its low quality sound files. They have plenty of space for the sound files, unlike the past when things needed to be compressed.
Check your eq settings and the 4/8 ohm setting like others have suggested.

Quoted from JustEverett:

I’ve notices similar issues on my le. Seems like low quality sound files.

#3677 1 year ago

I don't mind a virtual lock if you have to give up physical locks on the pro but think its weird to have a virtual lock with no pause and ball lock increment/indicator.

Quoted from Lermods:

I often buy pro versions and can live without the physical locks, I think it flows better. But what I don’t like is that there is no indicator for how many balls are locked. Some older games do it, like Metallica and the original avengers, but I can’t recall many newer games having a visual cue as to how many are locked.

1 month later
#6577 11 months ago

I'm not a fan of any non wizard mode where the flippers die. That's not fun. Come on Stern, get creative.

1 month later
#7695 10 months ago

I played a few games with version 0.91 at jillys in ocean city and had a reset when I I locked 1 ball, had jet pack mb ready and started the laser mode from gold finger. This was on a pro .

#7811 10 months ago

I’m sure jet pack mb will have its scoring reduced before any multipliers are added

Quoted from Rhart51:

This does bring up a total noob question, if it’s a playfield multiplier and not a bonus multiplier, does that mean literally every point for everything you do will be multiplied? Jetpack multiball *7 could be 350-400 million?

#7902 9 months ago

Orchestral version of Diamonds are Forever?

Quoted from SimplePin:

Diamonds are Forever song when you activate 2x multiplier. Nice to hear new sounds.

#7962 9 months ago

Best we can hope for is orchestral versions. If the 2 complete songs were too expensive during initial negotiations they will be too expensive now.

Quoted from Desmodromic:

I wouldn't be surprised to see more, but GG called out those two very specifically.

#7965 9 months ago

Also the premium has a different translite - You only live twice. Thats it, what you mentioned and the translite. Same modes in both.

Quoted from Npbassman:

Hey all. Sorry in advance, but I have the same old question. I'm seriously looking to get in this club, so Pro or Premium? I have played both, but about 90% more on the Pro than Prem. With the Premium, I know we gain the ball lock tower spiral, Bond on a wand and the scuba toy. Am I missing anything? Are there any existing additional modes included on the premium or at least premium-only modes planned in the future? Thanks!

#7975 9 months ago

This one was last night with the new code:
https://www.twitch.tv/pinsandpirates/video/1839777968

Quoted from Ashram56:

Kind of wonder why these two specifically are so expensive. I was hoping personally for all main themes to be played at various stages. The Bond theme, while great, kinds of get repetitive after many hours
That said, if someone has a link to a gameplay video with the latest game code, to assess music variety, that would be appreciated.

#8091 9 months ago

We were playing the new code and it appeared any time we hit the action button to start multipliers the pf multiplier insert lit. It says on the playfield 7x when lit but it lit up for any x in progress. Strange

Quoted from SkyKing2301:

Not sure if anyone else noticed it yet or if I'm just annoyed due to my interest in details... but Stern made a silly decision and only half-lit the PF multiplier insert. Watch it flash next time you play, you'll see what I mean.

I played around with some ideas to correct this, check out my thread over here and lmk if you want me to make this available.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/007-pf-multiplier-light-corrector-mod

1 month later
#9380 8 months ago

How do you light the movie title inserts?

Quoted from rickker:

Art blades landing today. No word yet on my topper preorder.
Completed Thunderball and From Russia With Love the other day. Felt good to finally see those playfield inserts lit up!

#9552 8 months ago

And turning down the flipper power doesn’t help? Surely stern tested the switch with repeated gameplay so some stock setting should work no?

Quoted from Ollulanus:

Yeah, they did squat about the same issue on rush so I wouldn't hold my breath.

#9653 8 months ago

Why are they going to have 4 mini wizard modes tied to the movies when there are 6 movies? Wouldn’t it make sense to have 6 mini wizard modes - one for each movie? Why leave 2 movies out?

#9656 8 months ago

But you qualify each of these by playing all 6 villains, henchmen, q gadgets or weapons. No different in qualifying any of the proposed 4 so why not 6?

In the latest jd stream Mike v said they chose to do 4 mini wiz modes and Lonnie just picked the first 4 movies from the bottom of the inserts. This is puzzling to me.

Quoted from Grantman:

I guess because there are only 4 different types of modes (villains, henchmen, Q gadgets and SPECTRE weapons). Also, once you finish all that, you can start the final wizard mode (HMSS).

#9679 7 months ago

If you want to see everything the game has to offer increase the number of balls to play. You can do that today with any game.

Quoted from Npbassman:

I think applying the save progress would have to be a carefully considered depending on the title. On one hand, I see owners with other titles saying things like 'I beat the game in a week and saw everything there is to see' and now they're bored with it. On the other hand, some JP2 owners never get past the 2nd paddock and I think the concept may work for that one.
As a 007 owner myself, I'm not a pro player, far from it . I'm an intermediate player who catches lightening in a bottle every once in a while. I can generally complete 4-5 of the required modes in an average game, and I've seen Ahoy and Crab two times each. If I had the ability to eventually get to the wizards every time, I'd probably lose my interest in it. Just my humble opinion.

#9682 7 months ago

Can someone explain the end of ball bonus? On tiltforums I see:

End-of-Ball Bonus:
One movie insert is randomly lit at the start of each ball. 100,000 is awarded for each mode started, a percentage of the points scored from each mode completed, and 2M for each solidly lit insert. All multiplied by the bonus multiplier which can be increased by completing the MI6 lanes, and maxes at 5x.

But when I played it last, sometimes I have one movie in the end of ball bonus screen lit, other times I have 3 or all of them lit as I get a bonus. I don't get it?

#9888 7 months ago

Has anyone tried the polk sw10 external sub on their james bond with stock speakers? Comments?

#9895 7 months ago

Thank you both! Sounds like a plan!

Quoted from Npbassman:

I added one and it's great. Really adds another dimension to the game. The best thing? You can hook up two pins to it for added value. One game for the left input and another for the right.

Quoted from Rhart51:

Yes and it’s great! It adds that theater sound feel for sure. I added the pinwoofer speakers and amp too, but before I did, I had the sub with the stock pro speakers and it made a world of difference.

1 week later
#10168 7 months ago

They originally were going to have the insert for 7x but decided to use the same insert for 2x to 7x. So not surprising it’s confusing but once you know you know

Quoted from Npbassman:

Although it is a fair question as it does say '7X playfield multiplier when lit'. When I first got the game I thought I was getting 7x when it was lit as well. Kinda confusing. They should have left the 7X out of there.
[quoted image]

#10221 7 months ago

How did you hook up your two spike2 games to the polk? speaker inputs of the polk or rca in?

Quoted from Npbassman:

I added one and it's great. Really adds another dimension to the game. The best thing? You can hook up two pins to it for added value. One game for the left input and another for the right.

#10241 7 months ago

Thanks for reply and info!

Quoted from JustJared:

I had help with a fellow pinsider on this one. There are multiple topics in the forum.
There are multiple ways.
Here is one of them.
I used a line converter,
https://www.amazon.com/PAC-SNI-35-Variable-Line-Converter/dp/B001EAWS3W/ref=sr_1_8
some cheap speaker wire (walmart $8 for 4 pins worth), Male RCA and Male 1/4" adapters to speaker wire, and some small alligator clips. I also bought a 4-input low noise mixer for $25. Total cost to hook 3 pins side by side up to 1 monster sub located under the middle pin was $75. (cost does not include the sub itself).
The benefit of this route is each line converter clips onto the terminals of the cabinet sub, I can adjust each crossover and volume and also adjust volumes on the mixer which I set on top of the sub. I also have headphone jacks of the front of my sterns from PB life. When I adjust the volume on the front of the machine everything stays balanced, also when I plug my headphones in, the sub isn't active as there is no signal to the cabinet sub.

#10248 7 months ago

I hope the sound engineer can modify some of these sounds to make them more balanced. Some of the sounds are way too loud and drown out everything and make it fatiguing to play for long sessions. I even added an external sub to balance the tinny treble and lack of bass and now the sound is nice and smooth but some of these samples are still just too loud. I understand some of the reason behind this is many of the sounds are new and trying to match the old scratchy sounds/dialog with the new samples is challenging. The mix is wonderful and he/they did a nice job blending but dynamic range, yikes!

I checked the sounds with an spl app while playing and normal play is around 67-70 db. The meter got as high as 96 (comparable to a motorcycle engine running) with some of the mentioned samples above. I enjoy loud music and sounds like everyone occasionally but not constantly, its fatiguing. I think this is why finding the best speaker system for this game is challenging. This is the only game in my collection that has such ranges.

example:

High Stakes (91)
From Russia with love lane shots (89-91)
Left eject (96db)
Pop bumpers (91-96db)
Replay (91)

#10261 7 months ago

Just 4. The last one is Thunderball.

Quoted from NunoDirector:

Did MKV say if they will have a mini wizard mode for every Connery movie? Or it will be only 4 movies?

#10266 7 months ago

On the .93 stream Mike said it was decided to use the first 4 movies in the ladder for the mini wizard modes.

Around 31 minute mark.

Quoted from Rhart51:

Oh wow, I hadn’t heard that the 4th and final wizard mode will be Thunderball! Where did you hear that?

1 week later
#10466 7 months ago

I had the same problem. The villain and henchmen switches were incorrectly wired in the game. I had to unplug them connect them to the correct wires. The are both the same color wires donuts easy to get them reversed on the assembly line.

I had to swap center ramp (coming up as right ramp exit) with ramp exit shot ( coming up as side ramp enter). Do the switch test you’ll figure it out.

Quoted from hiker2099:

I think I have an issue. I’m not sure my villain ramp is doing what it supposed to. It works and triggers, but it doesn’t start villain mode? My henchmen ramp starts the villain mode. Is that normal? Also, during modes, I don’t get any callouts or cut scenes when I hit the villain ramp. Can somebody help me out with this or tell me what the villain ramp activity should look like?
Update: in test mode my henchman ram reads right ramp exit. Also my exit for both ramp reads side ramp enter. I’m guessing their connection is switch?
Double edit: that was the problem. For the life of me I don’t know how IGC the game twice with the main shot not registering when it was supposed to lol.

#10563 7 months ago

Just noticed a small bug in the latest code:
I played Chaos at Crab Key and beat the high score. When it came to entering initials the game showed GOLDFINGER JACKPOT as the high score beat when it it was CHAOS AT CRAB KEY. However the attract mode correctly identified my high score on CHAOS AT CRAB KEY.

#10574 7 months ago

I have this exact same problem. Adjusting pitch did nothing. seems kludgy to have to do this but it may be the only option.

Quoted from Npbassman:

I put a little peice of styrofoam (it was from a furniture foot pad from Ace Hardware) on the right side of the orbit and it changes the direction of the ball just enough to avoid the STDM's. It also does not interfere with the 'Grant' shot either. The size I used is literally under an 1/8" square. Just need to position it stratigically.

#10587 7 months ago

Yep slow rollers on my game setup at pitch 7, go STDM every time from the red grant lane. Really odd how some people never have this issue and others have it always.

Quoted from serranot:

If the ball is rolling slow, mine goes to the right flipper. If fast, the left. Every now and again it is SDTM. But not often.

#10597 7 months ago

Just tried a small felt strip like you showed and it completely fixed my sdtm. Awesome

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

And here's my small fuzzy velcro strip. It doesn't interfere with inbound shots, or cause rattle rejects as some have suggested. What it does do, is feed the ball to the left flipper every single time.
[quoted image]

1 week later
#10881 6 months ago

Goldfinger and Thunderball songs. Both unable to license due to cost unfortunately

Quoted from ZoraShinoda:

To be fair to stern, with the exception of maybe Godzilla this game probably has the most assets of any game. 2 things missing, the goldfinger song and some video clips for the bond girls. We know the goldfinger song is a no-go from stern, we still could see bond girl clips.
I will put your chances at 12% that somebody adds things AND it's better than Stern and fits. Remember you can't just add stuff wherever you want. It needs to replace something that Stern has

#10937 6 months ago

Just the final wizard mode is missing (On her majestys secret service). Yes this is the last mini wizard mode (4 of them).

Quoted from Rhart51:

Is this the last wizard mode for the game? Besides maybe the Her Majesty’s Secret Service.

#10981 6 months ago

had the same problem and went the download/usb route. An hour later I was playing.

Quoted from hiker2099:

I am still having the hardest time getting mine to download the whole way without starting over. Got to 4 of 4 today but then it stopped again. I guess I will have to go with USB.

#11029 6 months ago

Like others I gave up and just downloaded and put the files on usb and an hour later I was playing. Maybe next update will work better with the wifi

Quoted from kool1:

Never had an issue downloading before but this code update will not load. Stops after 5 minutes and I get "0.95 up to date" .
[quoted image]

#11109 6 months ago

the superskill shots (hold left flipper in when plunging) not the regular skill shots were all reduced for 10/12.5 million to 2/2.5 million.

Quoted from Rhart51:

The skillshots seem pretty low in points now. I think they all went from 10m to 2 mil.

#11138 6 months ago

Good ideas and if they don’t want to change it for all just make options in the service menu just like there are options to make villains easier with 1 ramp. This way people that are struggling to see the mini wiz modes can actually enjoy them like those that have no problem attaining them on stock settings.

Quoted from Psw757:

Bond James Bond pretty simple to get to.
Since Q gadgets is probably easiest path at the moment due to the shots you should need all 6.
Villains probably second easiest I would say get 5 and mini wizard.
Weapons probably next most difficult to activate six make it 4 and mini wiz qualified
Henchmen shot is a bitch and rarely do I get more than 3 started. Make it 3 and mini wiz qualified.
Can also have some variation to where complete an actual mode reduces how many you need to start, kind of a reward for getting through it in addition to points.
This doesn’t really change framework much and allows some variation in addition to when us hacks have a decent game we get a nice treat!

#11218 6 months ago

I wonder why the bond girl inserts turn off during OUTER SPACE HIJACK? Its nice to see if you have 2x or 3x, etc to decide if you want to hit the action button to start the multiplier or save if for later.

#11233 6 months ago

Funny I asked that in the last stream and Mike didn't know and thought it sounded like jet noise. I distinctly hear JERRY and mentioned perhaps Jerry Thompson put in an easter egg sound Could just be my imagination, lol.

Quoted from hawkmoon:

Ok,all you 00's,when you get jet pack, who the hell is "Sharree"???

#11260 6 months ago

I hope they fix the end of ball bonus movie inserts:

Here is an example of the last game I played.

Ball 1 - played Dr No
end of ball bonus popped up You Only Live Twice on screen when counting bonus

Ball 2 - played Dr No and Rosa Klebb so I would assume I would see Dr No and From Russia with love
end of ball bonus popped up You Only live Twice on screen when counting bonus

Ball 3 - played Dr No, Rosa Klebb and Goldfinger. I would assume I would see all 3 movies in the end of ball bonus pop up.
end of ball bonus popped up You Only live Twice and Goldfinger.

So bizarre.

#11285 6 months ago

Nope. Mid left flipper only for henchman ramp

Quoted from Cudaman:

Can anyone make the henchman ramp from the left lower flipper? I can only get the ball to go half way up the ramp, so can't even get it to feed back down the villan ramp. I have heard that Gomez made a statement that said that ramp was designed to be able to be hit from the lower left flipper because Gary didn't want it to only be able to be made from the upper left flipper.

#11421 6 months ago

I really hope OHMSS comes later. We don't need another wizard mode right now. We need some other things changed to make the game more like a Bond mission. Hope they fix the end of ball bonus movie inserts that aren't tied to anything you do during the ball, make it possible to focus on a particular movie, tie the wizard modes to the movies instead making them random, change the scoop animations to the main screen side panels to speed up the scoop, show the TOP LANE MI6 bonus x, etc.

Quoted from Rhart51:

I lost track. Is code supposed to come out this week? .96 was late so I’m not sure what the schedule is now.
I’m guessing .97 with be OHMSS wizard and the last 3 will be polish.

#11447 6 months ago

I have no idea what score you get for lighting a movie insert since the end of ball bonus is obfuscated, but to light a movie insert you have to get the villain, henchman, weapon and Q mode associated with that movie. Hopefully this changes in one of the next updates.

Quoted from Ashram56:

I've been reading the James Bond rulesheet, but could not find what purpose fit the movie inserts, and how to light them up ? Do you need to play one villain and one henchman mode for a specific movie ? What reward do you get for activating these inserts ?
Regards

#11456 6 months ago

That’s the only thing that lights the movie insert currently.

Bonus points for movie insert? Anyones clue since end of ball movie bonus is a mystery
Right now. Hope that gets cleared up in the next update

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

So that lights the insert? What else? Are there massive bonus points associated with that?

#11539 5 months ago

You are hoping to have the bond women in OHMSS which will be basically unobtainable except for a lucky game or the top players?
I'm hoping to see them in regular gameplay, maybe skillshots. THat would be way better so everyone gets to see them with frequency.

Quoted from Nicholastree:

I'm hoping they use a lot of Bond women clips for OHMSS. Might be action sequences with the Bond women. And, might be "action sequences" with the Bond women, if you know what I mean...
Seems like a fitting reward for a job well done. A player is James Bond, after all. And he always gets the girl in the end.
[quoted image]

#11547 5 months ago

Well not for me but if you enjoy it great!
I’m waiting for some code refinements that annoy me way more than the scoop.

Quoted from gumnut01:

Anyone get annoyed at the left eject?
Improve the flow without affecting the game. Doesn’t hit any switches or score any points just returns to the left flipper cleanly and consistently.
Had this idea, has become a reality by Ypaddave
Just a sizzle of the prototype. Final will be chromed and matches the db5 ramp. More to follow.

#11579 5 months ago

Looks like new code just dropped! V0.97.0 - October 5, 2023

#11667 5 months ago

The smart missile awards 1 shot (the hardest shot remaining). In multi ball (bird one or jet pack) it still awards 1 shot but not the super jackpot shot. Of course if the shot is a stacked shot you would receive both awards on that 1 shot.

Quoted from Rhart51:

I apologize in advance because I’m as thick as a board but what are the missiles doing for multi-balls? Is it just advancing the jackpot further to get you closer to super jackpot?

#11674 5 months ago

That’s a rocket not a missile on the playfield.

Quoted from bigguybbr:

I mean, there is a giant missile on the playfield. It kinda makes sense with the theme

#11695 5 months ago

Not according to the Changelog.

Note: Smart Missiles are disabled and not allowed to collect Super Jackpot Awards for Multiball or Wizard Modes.

Quoted from Pinbolls:

Smart Missiles will award the Super Jackpots in Jet Pack Multi-ball.

#11701 5 months ago

Wow it allowed me to use the missile in bird one for the super on my premium. Well the change log is wrong

Quoted from Npbassman:

This my experience on my Pro as well. Ive hit
the missile to get the jetpack super. Its really great in situations where I'm about to drain my second to last ball. I hit the button, get my super and i keep the MB session alive with three balls.

#11731 5 months ago

4 missiles is the default.

Quoted from BrokenChair:

Is the default missiles you can carry 5 but can be changed into settings to 9? Or it’s 9 total I only see 5 missile icons.
Someone also mentioned you can start with 5 missiles
I agree with everyone the missles are great addition!!!

#11734 5 months ago

Just tried the missile on superjackpots again in jet pack and bird one on my premium.

It allowed me to use a missile in bird one MB to score the super jackpot. This is in contrast to the changelog. I would imagine there will be a fix in the next release for using the missile on superjackpot during bird one. I did have this stacked with a villain mode if I recall so maybe thats why it allowed it?

It did not allow me to use a missile in jet pack MB to score the super jackpot. I noticed the missile was outlined (not in red) when the super was ready. When I hit the ramp to the jet pack, I scored the super then the missile lit in red again and I could use it in the next round of regular jackpots.

#11735 5 months ago

No, 4 missiles is the default MAX that you can have before you have to use them up. You start each game 1 as a freebie and have to earn more.
You can't collect more than 4 if using the default. You can set the max to as many as 9 but that would make everything extra easy.

Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thanks
I don’t see the setting to start with more than 1 missile looked everywhere anyone mind telling me which feature adjustment it is and what it’s called ?
All I see is missle reward; 1
Smart missle limit :4
Thank you
Donyou guys recommend setting the missle to the max of 9?

#11798 5 months ago

You can't lock balls or light the Bird One lock during blofield villain mode. What is the glitch?

potential glitch: If Blofeld is the first villain activated, my machine has trouble enabling the lock for Bird One. This is on an LE. It has happened once before but I wasn't sure why. Just happened again so I paid more attention. Pretty sure it is because of the Blofeld deactivation of BO ball lock because the rest of the game, no matter how many times I hit drop targets, I never saw the green light for ball lock.

#11806 5 months ago

I have not seen that on my premium.

The potential glitch is that after the Blofeld mode is done, there’s not a BO ball lock available for the rest of the game. It only seems to happen when Blofeld is the first mode that gets activated in ball 1.

#11871 5 months ago

Maybe your distributor can get you some from Stern

Quoted from Grantman:

Mine did not come with extra foam. What would you call this material if I wanted to buy some?
This is going to be another situation where we need 2 inches but have to buy 10 feet.

#11996 5 months ago

No, and this why I see q ring every 25 games.
Some people lube the spinner to get more spins. Maybe it will change in the last 3 updates but who knows.

Quoted from ashmath82:

Is there a way to reduce the number of spinner shots it takes to activate Q ring? I have started chaos at Crabtree and ahoy mr bond but still have never started Q ring . 400 spinner shots is bonkers!

#12066 5 months ago

What do the B-O-N-D rollovers do?

I tested this today. and the first set of B-O-N-D makes a sound and gives some puny points but that's it. The second set of B-O-N-D rollovers lights High Stakes at the left scoop. Is that the only function of these rollovers - to light High Stakes at the scoop?

Bug: when high stakes is lit. each and every 2 sets of B-O-N-D rollovers still pops up the HIGH STAKES is lit animation and sound. Why? it was already lit.

#12069 5 months ago

Thank you. Just did another glass off test. You are right, High Stakes is remembered at the scoop if you light it more than once but you get High Stakes every two times, not every time you light the B-O-N-D letters. High Stakes are carried over on subsequent balls.

To summarize.
Light B-O-N-D letters two times to light High Stakes at the left scoop. Every 2 times you light B-O-N-D you get another High Stakes award at the left scoop. Multiple High Stakes awards will be remembered at the left scoop but you only get one each time you hit the left scoop.

Quoted from Grantman:

I think you get the High Stakes available every time you light all of B-O-N-D, not every two times. If you do it twice before collecting it at the left scoop, I believe you can get two in a row at the left scoop (also applies to extra balls). In other words, it remembers that you qualified for High Stakes twice and just waits for you to activate them.

#12124 5 months ago

Concentrate on the bond women multipliers and fire them off during modes. That’s how you get big points in this game.

I’ve had a billion on a 6x power pack and a few missiles. I had nearly a billion on 7x with largo snd bird one stacked. Crazy points

Quoted from serranot:

I don't know George Gomez, but I don't understand how one can design a game that is so fun to play shot-wise while at the same time bordering on sadism with ways to drain. Why is this necessary or desirable? It's so frustrating to have a 30-second game because there are 352 ways the ball can drain easily, and the only time I have broken 1B is by earning 3 or 4 extra balls plus a litany of multiballs.

1 week later
#12279 4 months ago

Anybody know what setting #63 Outlane ball save difficulty in bond settings (service menu) does? It defaults to easy but there is also extra easy. It’s not explained anywhere.

#12314 4 months ago

Hopefully today is the day before .98 code drop. The code so far is really fun and engaging, but there are a few things that would be greatly appreciated:

- 400 spins for qs ring is excessive. Please make is less.
- please fix end of ball bonus/movie insert popups, they don't equate to modes played and the bonus is impossible to figure out
- no display of completed q modes - Please put them on the display somewhere
- movie inserts are too hard to light, either make an option to play everything in a certain movie or something!
- spectre weapons when qualified please stop spinning the weapon. Cant tell you how many times I tried to get the weapon I needed and got something else

#12316 4 months ago

No the premium/LE show the lock animation within a second or 2 of the ball locking.

Here is a sample of the ball lock on the premium when Eric Stone is playing recently.

Quoted from BrokenChair:

Another problem with the pro virtual Ball lock is it takes forever to register on the screen sometimes up to 10 seconds is it like that on the premium and LE as well?

#12427 4 months ago

I sure hope not.

Quoted from TheClownpuncher:

I think this is known as the "last code till next year, happy holidays" update.

#12511 4 months ago

That is exactly what happened to my premium . This never happened until I super lubed my spinner. Likewise I always double flip to skip the end of ball bonus or it probably wouldn’t happen since it would have more time to finish spinning.

Quoted from GRB1959:

Yeah, I noticed a couple of times that my Bond LE did an auto plunge and I couldn't figure out why. Then I read your post so I tested by ripping a ball through the left orbit spinner and let it drain and then immediately held the left/right flipper buttons in (which I do to speed up the bonus countdown) and noticed that the spinner still had a few spins left and the next ball did auto plunge. So it all makes sense.
When the spinner is stopped the next ball does not auto plunge. I agree that that this small glitch should be able to be fixed via software.
Gord

#12551 4 months ago

I fiddled alot with the bond audio and got it reasonable but not great with a diy replacement.

Sound engineer had his work cut out with the mix of old audio, new zinger sounds, effects, old and new music. Some of the sounds are way too shrill and have to be toned down and some balancing is needed. Most voices are clean but some are scratchy. Definitely needed more bass but careful with pop bumper sounds as they drown out everything. I’m sure Dan can help, as he knows his products.

Quoted from jyeakley:

Just installed PinWoofers in my Bond. Sounds incredible. I am using the suggestions for settings exactly as stated on their site. One thing I noticed though: I got Bond…James Bond tonight and it sounded TERRIBLE! Only can hear the Bass (over powers everything else) and the main music is but a whisper.
Anyone else experiencing this? Is it just Stern’s lack of balancing the track?
Like I said, everything else so far sounds incredible.
PinWoofer

1 week later
#12631 4 months ago

Don't worry about it. Not important.

Quoted from BrokenChair:

OK thanks I found it. This is what it looks like. Do you think this is a big deal to replace or I shouldn’t worry about it?
No idea how that would break

#12680 3 months ago

What are the December 2023 quests? I see nothing in instant info to tell you what to do to get the December badges.

#12683 3 months ago

Ahhh ok thanks!

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

The bond badges for December I assume? Someone asked that on Sterns FB page and stern replied "be patient" or something similar. So, apparently the Bond ones aren't available just yet, and Stern plans on revealing them through the course of December

#12870 3 months ago

New code tomorrow? Here's hoping!

#13010 3 months ago

Rotating the spectre weapons when qualified is unnecessary and just causes you to miss the weapon you need. None of the other 3 are constantly rotating do you can plan your attack. If they insist it has to be this way give us an option to turn off the rotating

Yeah, and until the code is complete there is still that sliver of hope Stern will realize how wasted those inserts are in the current experience for the vast majority of players. Not being a great player, my choice is often to either prioritize getting to a miniward by getting six of one group, OR getting an insert or two lit by getting the four associated with the movie. Usually can't do both unless there's some good luck along the way, particularly with the SWs since you can't really select them reliably.

#13168 3 months ago

It’s timed. You only have 2 or so seconds to hit the second switch to get the martini

A word to the code team: the Martini's seem to be a little off. Sometimes one gets awarded when the left flipper sends the ball up Henchmen ramp and down Villain ramp, but many times it doesn't. Maybe timing between sensor activations should be tweaked? And also, sometimes Martinis get awarded during a mode and sometimes it doesn't. Just seems a bit buggy/inconsistent. Love this feature, though. Want it to work every time.

#13185 3 months ago

Maybe you mean 997 million. You’d have to play about 3 hours to score 997 billion.

Quoted from serranot:

I think I have done the 7x twice. The last time I had them all lit and got BJB mini wizard. Activated it immediately and completed the wizard. 997B points. But otherwise it is a frustrating goal to hit.

#13223 3 months ago

yes I have the same issue. It started after about 500 games. I'm thinking maybe the cross ramp dropped slightly. I added a couple of small washers under the left side but I still hit the cross ramp in the middle of the playfield occassionally from the right flipper.

Quoted from parsonsaj:

Anyone else have an issue with airballs hitting the wireform that crosses the playfield just above the flippers? I keep having balls collide with that wireform and either get slammed violently directly down onto the playfield (have some impressive dimples in that area!) or more frequently, get ricocheted straight back towards the flippers, usually right down the middle.
I have lowered the strength of the slings and flippers in an effort to remediate this, and that did help some, but at this point my slings are almost JJP-like so I don't want to reduce their power any further.
I'm wondering if a washer or two under the mount points of this wireform would be sufficient to stop the airball collisions and allow enough clearance for the balls to go under the ramp?
Just curious if this behavior is unique to my game (Premium) or if others have seen similar things.

#13228 3 months ago

im using the standard stern rubbers, but will turn down the right flipper to see if it helps. THanks all.

Quoted from SlapDrain:

Silicone sling rubbers were the culprit on my game. Switched back to factory sling rubber and it never happened again.

#13386 3 months ago

You might want to change skip animations to all. This speeds up gameplay by single double flip flipping all animations except those that you can’t skip. Service menu I forget the # setting

Quoted from Lermods:

Is high stakes triggered from any shot besides the scoop? I see it giving an award with the ball not in the scoop. The lag in this game is so bad it could have been 20 seconds earlier it triggered it from the scoop and took that long to award. Wish they’d fix the lags, never seen it so bad on a game.

2 weeks later
#13682 78 days ago

some of the films were shot in a different aspect ratio and the smaller frame also helps with the resolution. I wouldn't count on the presentation changing.

Quoted from ArcadeBar:

Got to play the code on a premium recently and very excited to have this pro coming in soon!
Do we think there’s any chance they will upgrade the UI to have fullscreen video assets more of the time? It seems odd to have a lot of silver dead space around the movie footage. They have these amazing assets would be great to have it full screen and just overlay the gameplay info on the left/right/bottom of the video (similar to what we just saw on the Jaws UI).

2 weeks later
#14060 61 days ago

Yes it would have been but it’s not an eon production so they wouldn’t be able to use any footage

Quoted from Lermods:

Just watching never say never again. Might have been very cool to have a video mode with the world domination game sans electric shock.

#14071 58 days ago

I just had 2 monster games on Bond. Each lasting 1/2 hour. Over 1.5 billion points on each. My goal was to light movie inserts.

First game I had 5 villains, 4 henchmen, 2 weapons, 2 Qs. I lit ONE MOVIE INSERT - Dr No.
Second game I had 4 villains, 3 henchmen, 3 weapons, 3 qs. I lit ONE MOVIE INSERT - Thunderball.

We really need a change to the movie insert logic! How is anyone going to get OHMSS?

#14073 58 days ago

Awesome and there are 10 Bond women in the eon connery movies:

1.Domino (Thunderball)
2.Tiffany Case (Diamonds are forever)
3.Aki (You only live twice)
4.Tatiana Romanova (From Russia with Love)
5.Fiona Volpe (Thunderball)
6.Kissy Suzuki (You only live twice)
7.Honey Rider (Dr No)
8.Sylvia Trench (Dr No and From Russia with Love)
9.Pussy Galore (Goldfinger)
10.Plenty O'Toole (Diamonds are forever)

Quoted from PoMC:

Don't know that one, but will look.
Here's the ground rules for Match scene changes:
10.5 second audio and video limit
10 different video clips can be used (match #s 00 - 90), but they all use the same 10.5 second audio clip
So 10 different Bond women can be highlighted, but all clips will play the same audio.

#14102 57 days ago

It may not be to your liking, but this just screams for Thunderball. Listen to the dynamics of this song. The brass, the kettle drums, the trombones. Ahhh, this is James Bond music to me.

Now for the orchestral version where Bond dances with Domino, much slower, moody, dreamy but nonetheless brilliant:

Quoted from PoMC:

Not yet and not likely. Honestly, that song doesn't belong in a pinball machine to my ears. I haven't listened to any covers or instrumentals though - it just could NOT be Tom Jones' vocals in the game.

#14113 57 days ago

I vote to stick to the 6 Connery movie songs to match the game.

My vote is Live and Let Die. My kids love it.
Tom Jones' Thunderball is a decent song from that era but, I agree with PoMC that it isn't a high-energy song that matches pinball well. Neither does Diamonds are Forever, but I think the design team worked that in pretty well.

#14124 57 days ago

Wonderful placing of Goldfinger! Great stuff!

Thunderball would be most welcome in one of the thunderball modes or perhaps after starting the power pack multiball to stsy in theme/movie.

Exciting to see this unfold

Quoted from PoMC:

Being the clever and accommodating fella I am, I found a perfect spot for the Tom Jones Thunderball song. It plays during the Q Branch Attaché mode, which seems fitting and works for that mode.
I also have the original gdginger song (with lyrics) playing during the Goldfinger mode. It works even with movie dialogue because you have to hit a shot to advance the dialogue. Stern forces the music volume lower during the modes, so it doesn't sound jumbled with song vocals and movie lines playing at once.

#14151 56 days ago

OF course check flipper binding, etc but I had a problem getting to jet pack becuase my spinner was slightly turned. It was basically taking a hit from the ball and slowing it down so it couldnt get to the jet pack. a small twist/alignment of the spinner worked me.

Oh also I added a drop or 2 of super lube to the spinner and that made a huge difference! spins like crazy

Quoted from Thot:

Anyone else have issue with flipper power to go to jet pack ramp? Even a full power setting its very hars to go to the lock of jet pack

#14156 56 days ago

No bond code today ?

#14174 55 days ago

From previous streams the remaining items that were coming:
Ohmss wizard mode
High stakes offerings
Swipe a ball
More extra balls deeper in the game

Quoted from PinDeadHead:

If you don’t mind, what has stern promised in future code updates besides HMSS?

#14247 51 days ago

You should! You'll some more Bond girls like Plenty O'Toole (named after her father no doubt)

Quoted from PoMC:

Hahaha, I've not yet watched Diamonds.

1 week later
#14371 44 days ago

Oh my gosh, NO!

There really is a tremendous opportunity here to turn JB007 into an Austin Powers pin. Would be so much fun to switch out the SD card once in a while and play it with tons of Austin Powers clips.

#14390 44 days ago

Who’s going to make the Walther ppk gun shooter? I think the last gun shooter was from the sega days

#14399 43 days ago

Also instant info on your game shows all possible achievements. Just hold the flippers in for a few seconds....

Quoted from PoMC:

So does the app show all the possible achievements these days? I recall back when IC started, I'd play a game and get all sort of achievements. But I wasn't trying for them because I didn't know what ones were available. Can people try to collect them all, I guess that's what I'm asking.

#14471 40 days ago

Since weapons have perks now and q modes don’t have inserts on the playfield I think both should be omitted from the movie insert logic.
Only villains and henchmen are in the extra ball. It would be consistent at least that these 2 groups are more valuable

I don’t want more extra balls to plow through the game to get the movie inserts lit.

If they want to make it tough to reach ohmss make us complete the villains and henchmen

At least we’d see movie inserts lit and they’d have a purpose each game

#14513 38 days ago

It’s just the easiest one to get since hitting the bumpers usually gives you multiple bumper hits and you need I think 10 hits for honey

Quoted from Viggin900:

Anyway. I noticed the Honey Rider skit seems to be way over played. I don't notice as much when I play but if someone else is, it seems to come up everytime?

#14524 38 days ago

And plenty o’toole is also in daf.

Quoted from PoMC:

Since I've watched Diamonds Are Forever the other day, Bambi and Thumper are obvious omissions!
They now have a dedicated attract mode video.

#14583 34 days ago

Nope, I would bet your ramp switches are reversed. When you hit the side ramp you start a henchmen, never a villain. Mine came from the factory reversed and I had to switch them.

Quoted from je77is:

Maybe I missed a previous post on this… but since getting more consistent with hitting the Henchman ramp superskill shot, I’ve noticed that this skill shot sporadically starts a Villain mode instead of Henchman.
Might be related to ball speed? I only seem to notice it off of the plunge, when the ramp shot is clean. Anyone else seeing that?

#14623 32 days ago

I noticed a small bug in DB5 on the Premium/LE with regards to the bird one lock. I was able to reproduce it a couple of times.

Start DB5, bird one is not locked (no lock insert lit).
Shoot the bird one lock lane as your first shot, the ball will go into Bird one, and line up as a locked ball, but then will be released (since there is no lock lit).

I think maybe the diverter is the issue at the start of DB5, it should be open so as to pass the balls around the loop. It opens after this faulty lock moment so you can't do it twice and DB5 acts normally the rest of the mode. This doesn't happen any other time/mode.

#14683 29 days ago

You can change abort animations to all in service menu (near the end) and this does short many of the animations except high stakes

Quoted from Ollulanus:

It's kind of comical how many clips can stack on that scuba scoop. I actually REALLY like the shot, but man...
- Jetpack clip
- Power Pack clip
- Domino clip
- High stakes clip
and I feel like there are a bunch more I'm forgetting .I hit that scoop and go make a sandwich.

#14708 27 days ago

I noticed another inconsistency/bug:

Complete POWER PACK with a multipler running (2x-7x doesn't matter). The ending video with the "well you swallow it!" plays and you can't double flip through it so you have to watch 15 seconds while your timer loses 15 seconds. UGH. Other Q modes that you complete allow you to skip the video before the multiball like Attache for example.

#14751 23 days ago

http://tiltforums.com/t/james-bond-007-rulesheet/7893

See Bond Women and Scoring

Quoted from hawkmoon:

OK,thanks for your replies,However,how in heaven do you get 7X going??

#14777 22 days ago

Bond Girl loop EB is progressive. It starts at 3 loops for EB and increases each game if the EB is met. You can reset it back to 3 if you want a quick EB

Hopefully Lonnie changes the logic on those Movie inserts. Ugh! Unnecessarily difficult, worthless and not fun going for them. They should be much more active and accessible.

Saw that I’m currently 12th on the leaderboard with 4.4B. I lit zero inserts on that game. Conversely, I also had a 2.5B game that day lighting three inserts, the most I’ve ever lit. If it wasn’t for Space Hijack I still might be playing that game, lol. Aren’t you supposed to get a reward for lighting inserts? Like a Bond Girl multiplier stays lit or something? I didn’t notice any perk.
Anyone else curious about how the Bond Girl Loop EB count works? I swear it was taking 7 or 8 shots to light in earlier code. Then around 16 in a later update. Then it was back down to 8. Then on .99 code I thought they stabilized it at 16….but now I’m routinely seeing 18 shots and recently even 20!
Is it utterly random? Hitting that shot first in the game seems to reward you with a lower requirement for EB, but I swear it seems like Stern is just fucking with us.
Considering my drops still brick to the point that lighting lock takes many extra shots, I’m pretty happy with my scoring in general.
Also, balls are now hitting my ramp wire form on occasion. Like it’s gotten lower. What’s the fix for that? Thanks.

#14785 22 days ago

Same on Stranger things:

Burn it Back:
Shots to the Burn it Back loop count up over the course of a game and award certain features after enough shots have been made:

Extra Ball after 1-10 Burn it Back loops and then once again at 50 loops

This seems unusual to me. I can’t recall another game where the difficulty to obtain an EB can change from game to game? Is this a new thing on modern Sterns?

#14801 21 days ago

there is a max of 4 extra balls on Bond. I think he is saying he played 5 or 6 balls (meaning 2 or 3 extra balls with the default 3 ball play).
1 - girl multiplier loops
1 - 2nd EB for girl multipler loops, if I recall its 60 loops
1 - 3 henchmen/villains
1 - 6 henchmen/villains

You’re getting 5-6 EBs a game on Bond? On factory settings? I can get 2 fairly often, by playing 6 total modes between villains and henchman. Occasionally a third by playing 3 more OR hitting that Bond Girl loop (now) 20+ times. 4 if I can manage both. But now we’re in rarified air. I can’t imagine 5 or 6.
Will you please explain how all the available EBs are achieved?

#14804 21 days ago

Ahh right you are! I missed that one. Adjustment #5

Thanks! I was wondering why the default max # of extra balls = 5

Quoted from Grantman:

You also get an extra ball/credit (change in settings) for achieving a certain score. The default is 150 million and it adjusts upwards depending on the most recent score.

#14806 21 days ago

You’ll never light all 6 movies inserts even if you get 5 extra balls. Or I should say 99% of players won’t

Ok, thanks guys. That makes way more sense. In retrospect, I don’t think I’ve ever gotten 4, although I’ve had some 3 EB games that were so long maybe it just seems like I had 4.
You’ll need every last one on this game to have any hope of finishing.

#14840 16 days ago

Might as well say Come on April. Won't be any updates during the 30 days of bond....

Quoted from Rhart51:

The Bond enthusiasm has certainly dropped in the past month. Come on code!!

#14863 14 days ago

Missing spectre weapons?

Quoted from Rhart51:

I don’t know why but I’m starting to have that feeling that 1.0 is going to be lackluster. It might simply be OHMSS mode, and the few missing Spectre weapons as well as the add a ball for prem/le’s.
I think that’s all that’s been promised right? That literally could be all she wrote.

#14867 14 days ago

The game doesn’t need more skill shots it has like 8 of them already.

#14937 9 days ago

Or you can get the premium which is the operationally the same as the LE.

Quoted from hiker2099:

For me, it’s definitely taking the place of Gomez’s best spike II. I wish I could afford to upgrade to the LE.

#14941 9 days ago

You won't see new code until April becasue of the 30 days of bond insider connect leaderboards

Quoted from spidey:

You can just tell by the number of posts. 24 new posts? No new code. 85 new posts? Could be! I actually do this when I check the thread every day. You have the magic number in your head of what you know would be a new code update. Plus, Stern sends out an e-mail now, so that does take some of the mystery out of it.

1 week later
#15022 2 days ago

and how many movie inserts did you light on this particular time? At most would be 3.....

Came close to finishing Bond. Got all Henchmen and Q gadgets (played Goldfinger's Jackpot and Duel on the Disco), got four of six Villains and three Spectre Weapons. Had two 7x multipliers but they were both used for their ball saves and not to optimize points. A little over 3B. The really tantalizing thing was being on ball three and had only four more loop shots to get the second loop extra ball, which I've only done once or twice using a five-ball setting. Now our machine is pretty much factory presets, except I made DB5 and Power Pack harder to qualify (just see them too often if they're not).
We've had our Bond for a year. Played it twice as much as anything else in our lineup. And its still got me wanting one more game. Such a smooth shooter. And such cool combos.

#15033 40 hours ago

I havent seen flipper fade on this game after 90 minutes of continuous play. Are they really needed?

Quoted from BrokenChair:

I’m getting pinmonks zen metal coolers do you think the third flipper needs a cooler too or the two main should suffice for that game ?

#15052 13 hours ago

maybe next thursday....

Quoted from Ollulanus:

It's Thursday - get ready for code....
Disappoinment. Get ready for code disappointment.
Heheh

#15056 9 hours ago

it stands. Classic. Love it. (except the movie insert logic)

Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

About to join this club with a Premium. I absolutely love playing it in the arcade with all the cool toys and callouts and of course the iconic music. How does it stand up over time? Any must have mods? Do the speakers need upgrading or does it sound ok as is? Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
Machine - For Sale
St. Augustine, FL
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball
Decorations
9,600 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ypsilanti, MI
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 17.50
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Medford, NJ
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 99,999.99
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Shooter rods
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
HurryUpPinball
Plastics
$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
HurryUpPinball
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods
Plastics
$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider luvthatapex2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club?tu=luvthatapex2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.