IMG_0339.gif
Smells (resized).png
IMG_3486 (resized).png
IMG_4714 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4698 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4700 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4699 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,614 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 313.
#3701 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

sorry I should have been more clear, will edit first post. Its almost like the wire that goes through the spinner plate isn't going through it level, so not really sure I can bend it to true

I see it does look like the right side comes out higher

#3702 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Didn’t Gomez say Stern were going to offer their scuba and Jetpack sculpts for pro owners? Pretty sure it was on one of the Marco streams.

I figure one of the mod companies would likely make something for this area. Given the top section seems to come off with the two screws on the playfield.

#3703 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Good advice here. I had pulled the springs onto the hook at about 10% down the coil and was still having issues with bricking. I pulled them out yesterday and cut somewhere around 20-25% off the springs, bent up the end and they are good almost always. Still get the occasional brick but a definite improvement. Next time I have the playfield up, I'll probably take off a couple more coils but it's far less annoying now. When I set the springs higher previously, I just grabbed them with needlenose and set a lower coil in the hook but for sure pulling the drop target assembly and doing it on a table is much less fiddly. Only takes a couple minutes.

Yeah, it's a very easy assembly to get out and the whole thing is pretty quick to do, even if it's your first time. Any Bond owner having bricking issues should do it and not put up with the malfunctioning.

#3704 1 year ago

Agree with @pinmonk. I'm a first time owner, and this was my first time taking any mechanism out. 3 quick disconnects, 4 screws and it was super easy to take out the springs to either swap or shorten. Since that I haven't had any issues with bricks.

#3705 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

Agree with PinMonk. I'm a first time owner, and this was my first time taking any mechanism out. 3 quick disconnects, 4 screws and it was super easy to take out the springs to either swap or shorten. Since that I haven't had any issues with bricks.

Welcome to pinball ownership. Your first pinball repair was an easy one!

I'd suggest getting a multimeter and soldering station so you're ready for maintenance and repairs to come. Nothing worse than having a machine go down with a broken wire or solder point and having to wait for a soldering station to come so you can fix it.

#3706 1 year ago

Ok so let's talk SPECTRE targets/weapon mode, and how the code needs to be addressed:

These are, currently, some of the coolest modes. They are lucrative (And will get more lucrative as the awards are coded), fun, and have cool light shows and LCD work.

The problem? They are pretty much fucking impossible to start. I've owned the game a couple months, my friends I have probably played it a few hundreds times, and I've personally seen these modes probably less than 10 times. I don't think I've even played all of them. THe only ones that come to mind are Space Hijack, Swimming with sharks, and I think I started Bath O Sub once and then instantly drained off the standup.

At least at the start of the game, the SPECTRE targets should spot 2 or 3 SPECTRE letters. Maybe even a rocket ship hit should give you a SPECTRE letter. It's just too hard to spell SPECTRE, especially considering that you have to dedicate your self to shooting that small shot to the left of the drops. Currently, it just doesn't make sense to do that, unless you are deliberately spending all of your resources trying to spell SPECTRE, which just doesn't make sense.

The other issue is that if you DO somehow manage to spell SPECTRE and light the goldfinger standup to start your weapon mode, if you happen to start another mode or multiball before starting SPECTRE, the whole thing resets. You lose your SPECTRE mode lit standup, and have to try to do the whole thing over again. Which is completely maddening.

so in short, these are cool modes, they should be a big part of the game, but right now they are ridiculously hard to get and you never see them. This can be fixed by:

1. If you light your spectre standup to start the mode, but start a multiball or mode after that, when that mode or multi is over, the SPECTRE standup needs to return to lit status. And, if it wasn't lit, any SPECTRE progress should return to the state it was in before you started the mode or multi instead of making you start all over.

2. SPECTRE letters need to be much easier to complete. Perhaps for the first one, each target should spot 2 or 3 SPECTRE letters. Maybe even a hit on the rocket should give you a SPECTRE letter. Maybe a set of drops should do it too. You should never go a game without lighting the SPECTRE standup, it just doesn't make sense to have that only happen every few dozen games, this isn't a wizard mode. After the first SPECTRE weapon mode, make it incrementally more difficult. We've seen this play out in tons of other games, pretty sensible how it works.

#3707 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Ok so let's talk SPECTRE targets/weapon mode, and how the code needs to be addressed:
These are, currently, some of the coolest modes. They are lucrative (And will get more lucrative as the awards are coded), fun, and have cool light shows and LCD work.
The problem? They are pretty much fucking impossible to start. I've owned the game a couple months, my friends I have probably played it a few hundreds times, and I've personally seen these modes probably less than 10 times. I don't think I've even played all of them. THe only ones that come to mind are Space Hijack, Swimming with sharks, and I think I started Bath O Sub once and then instantly drained off the standup.
At least at the start of the game, the SPECTRE targets should spot 2 or 3 SPECTRE letters. Maybe even a rocket ship hit should give you a SPECTRE letter. It's just too hard to spell SPECTRE, especially considering that you have to dedicate your self to shooting that small shot to the left of the drops. Currently, it just doesn't make sense to do that, unless you are deliberately spending all of your resources trying to spell SPECTRE, which just doesn't make sense.
The other issue is that if you DO somehow manage to spell SPECTRE and light the goldfinger standup to start your weapon mode, if you happen to start another mode or multiball before starting SPECTRE, the whole thing resets. You lose your SPECTRE mode lit standup, and have to try to do the whole thing over again. Which is completely maddening.
so in short, these are cool modes, they should be a big part of the game, but right now they are ridiculously hard to get and you never see them. This can be fixed by:
1. If you light your spectre standup to start the mode, but start a multiball or mode after that, when that mode or multi is over, the SPECTRE standup needs to return to lit status. And, if it wasn't lit, any SPECTRE progress should return to the state it was in before you started the mode or multi instead of making you start all over.
2. SPECTRE letters need to be much easier to complete. Perhaps for the first one, each target should spot 2 or 3 SPECTRE letters. Maybe even a hit on the rocket should give you a SPECTRE letter. Maybe a set of drops should do it too. You should never go a game without lighting the SPECTRE standup, it just doesn't make sense to have that only happen every few dozen games, this isn't a wizard mode. After the first SPECTRE weapon mode, make it incrementally more difficult. We've seen this play out in tons of other games, pretty sensible how it works.

Yeah, the SPECTRE modes are tough. I've had much better luck with them by the sounds of the numbers you're giving and they're rarely my first priority but if I see I only need CT or whatever, I'll make a couple shots to see if I can get it activated.

Agree completely that it should hold the "mode ready" and bring it back up after a multiball mode, giving it up for a multiball sucks.

It seems like I read or heard that there would be SPECTRE letter spotting as an award of some kind. Maybe as part of High Stakes? It also could be that I just made that up but I thought I remember George saying something else was coming. Having it as a High Stakes award or spotting letters as part of completing some other task would definitely make the modes much more accessible.

The SPECTRE modes really are fun!

#3708 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Yeah, the SPECTRE modes are tough. I've had much better luck with them by the sounds of the numbers you're giving and they're rarely my first priority but if I see I only need CT or whatever, I'll make a couple shots to see if I can get it activated.
Agree completely that it should hold the "mode ready" and bring it back up after a multiball mode, giving it up for a multiball sucks.
It seems like I read or heard that there would be SPECTRE letter spotting as an award of some kind. Maybe as part of High Stakes? It also could be that I just made that up but I thought I remember George saying something else was coming. Having it as a High Stakes award or spotting letters as part of completing some other task would definitely make the modes much more accessible.
The SPECTRE modes really are fun!

In one of the streams the guys said that SPECTRE weapons will award things like add a ball. So in addition to be lucrative points wise beating them will give you strong awards.

All irrelevant of course if you will never even see these modes in the vast majority or your games.

#3709 1 year ago

I got the tarantula thing today,well almost .Timed out I guess

#3710 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't have much trouble starting spectre. I go for these stand-ups first thing. I like the stand-ups back there. It's a satisfying thing to light all of them. I'm not great at pinball but I can do this. Although finishing a spectre mode is not something I accomplish often, one time I got something like 70 million on the bath time sub. I like the rocket shot during bird one too. Makes me feel pretty good to get large points. My best game so far is only 371 million. I usually have pretty low scores (under 50 million). I always go for the 10/12.5/15 million skill shot. One game I got all three! I really like this game. Never had issue with the code at any point. Maybe this goes back to I'm not very good. So, it kind of all seems the same to me. Stacking multiball is good. I noticed that. Pretty much I could play either way and be happy though.

#3711 1 year ago
Quoted from Joeregelt:

Haven`t found this issue yet so here is my problem:
Got my LE yesterday and wondered why the bird one multiball simply is never happening. Test said that Optos are at fault, which is clear since they were not used in several games. I found out that the diverter, which is opening to send the locked balls to the rocket, simply does not stay open. When i test it, it opens for a brief moment, but closes directly after. Anyone got a tip for this?
Thanks a lot, BR from germany!
Joe

did you ever get this figured out, mine is doing the same thing. It flaps open then closes. I looked for coil strength but didn't see that option in adjustments. It works when the playfield is lifted upright. But as soon as I put it back level it does the same thing opens hits the wall then slams shut again. I tried fiddling around with the EOS, but it doesn't seem like it matters if its open/closed or opens when its triggered. Something isn't right obviously.

My other issue is the jet pack dude doesn't do anything in test mode he just kind of sits there. he used to work in the code it shipped with, but he always failed the test. Now he doesn't move at all. I tried to message stern tech and pablo about it on thursday, Still waiting to hear back from them. It's like he kind of moves if I push him a little but then he just gets stuck again. Thinking maybe the gear box is jacked up. haven't torn it apart yet though.

#3712 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Love the Spectre modes! I like the idea of High Stakes spotting some letters or light the mode itself.

Had over $1 Billion only once. Loving this game. Getting shots dialed in.

Nailing the shot to the missile left of the drop target 4 or 5 times usually lights it with multiple letter taps

#3713 1 year ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

did you ever get this figured out, mine is doing the same thing. It flaps open then closes. I looked for coil strength but didn't see that option in adjustments. It works when the playfield is lifted upright. But as soon as I put it back level it does the same thing opens hits the wall then slams shut again. I tried fiddling around with the EOS, but it doesn't seem like it matters if its open/closed or opens when its triggered. Something isn't right obviously.
My other issue is the jet pack dude doesn't do anything in test mode he just kind of sits there. he used to work in the code it shipped with, but he always failed the test. Now he doesn't move at all. I tried to message stern tech and pablo about it on thursday, Still waiting to hear back from them. It's like he kind of moves if I push him a little but then he just gets stuck again. Thinking maybe the gear box is jacked up. haven't torn it apart yet though.

You might have a stuck switch. The manual says there's a leaf blade EOS switch on the lane diverter for the Prem/LE. If that switch is not working correctly, or not working at all, that could cause the problem you see.

Glass off, remove balls. Open coin door, pull white post on the inside left of the coin door.

From the system menu diagnostics menu, put the game in switch test mode. Manually operate the diverter with your hand until the lane is fully open and the diverter hits the wall. See if a switch is triggered. If not, that's your problem - adjust that switch.

If it DOES trigger, take note of WHEN it triggers. If it triggers before the diverter fully opens the lane, adjust the EOS more so it doesn't trigger until just when the diverter fully opens the lane. Triggering too early is bad, too. If it triggers just as it's fully open, then the EOS is not the problem.

#3714 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Love the Spectre modes! I like the idea of High Stakes spotting some letters or light the mods itself.
Nailing the shot to the missile left of the drop target 4 or 5 times usually lights it with multiple letter taps

Yes high stakes awards for SPECTRE is a great idea

#3715 1 year ago

Hopefully one of the future multiballs will allow you to spell Spectre to light a Super Jackpot. This was a missed opportunity in GB with Slimer.

#3716 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Love the Spectre modes! I like the idea of High Stakes spotting some letters or light the mods itself.

That's a great score, you've got me beat. My max (so far) is 908 Million.

#3717 1 year ago

I find it strange that after the update my scores have gone down? Maybe because I stink lol? Not sure what it is? Now with mode and multiball stacking I thought my scores would go up but it’s been the opposite. just out of curiosity, what is the strategy for you guys getting those huge scores?

#3718 1 year ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Need some guidance. Turned on my premium and got this message - "Node 8 Not Found." Walked away and it seemed to clear but then game would not start - got a message it was attempting to locate balls. All balls are in the machine/in the trough Thanks in advance.
[quoted image]

Quoted from paul_8788:

I'd start with checking all connectors going to and from the node boards.

Quoted from DakotaMike:

Coin-door closed?

Quoted from PinMonk:

Since the boards are the same, you can swap node 8 and node 9 (changing the dip switches on each to tell the board its new number) and see if the problem moves to node 9. If it does, you have a bad node 8 board. If it doesn't your problem is elsewhere.

Just closing the loop in case someone else runs across this same issue. Connected and troubleshooted with a Stern tech over the weekend and it was determined the Node 8 Board had died - wouldn't boot up.

Pretty impressed with Stern's support on this.....ticket went in on Saturday and rec'd multiple instances of troubleshooting support on Sunday!

Appreciate the feedback from those listed above. Now I've got to wait impatiently for a replacement board!

#3719 1 year ago
Quoted from Sheev_Palpatine:

I find it strange that after the update my scores have gone down? Maybe because I stink lol? Not sure what it is? Now with mode and multiball stacking I thought my scores would go up but it’s been the opposite. just out of curiosity, what is the strategy for you guys getting those huge scores?

extra balls are harder to come by now. That could be it.

#3720 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

extra balls are harder to come by now. That could be it.

Also the power plant pop bumper points were cut in half.

#3721 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Also the power plant pop bumper points were cut in half.

Yeah, this is a big piece. Those 20M bonuses over and over and over were wild. Seems like maybe they nerfed the spinner a bit too?

#3722 1 year ago

I expect this to reverse course. It’s no secret that code updates generally INCREASE scoring, because that’s what players like and it will make them happy.

Once more code comes in and scoring becomes more balanced I think we’ll see those scores rise again.

#3723 1 year ago

The multiplier feature alone should blow scores up.

#3724 1 year ago
Quoted from rob3:

The multiplier feature alone should blow scores up.

I know this isn't implemented yet with the action button but has anyone noticed if we are getting double scoring etc when we hear the callouts? I was up to 3X earlier today but didn't correlate that to the score or a difference in score to previous games.

#3725 1 year ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

I know this isn't implemented yet with the action button but has anyone noticed if we are getting double scoring etc when we hear the callouts? I was up to 3X earlier today but didn't correlate that to the score or a difference in score to previous games.

We are not.

#3726 1 year ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

Just closing the loop in case someone else runs across this same issue. Connected and troubleshooted with a Stern tech over the weekend and it was determined the Node 8 Board had died - wouldn't boot up.
Pretty impressed with Stern's support on this.....ticket went in on Saturday and rec'd multiple instances of troubleshooting support on Sunday!
Appreciate the feedback from those listed above. Now I've got to wait impatiently for a replacement board!

Thanks for following up!

#3727 1 year ago

Such a simple thing the bond women multiplier idea, they already know what it will do, yet it somehow isn't in the game. Assume something so simple like that is being held up with asset approval on how they will be adding in the ladies.

#3728 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

That's a great score, you've got me beat. My max (so far) is 908 Million.

Got that on current code. . Some really big multipliers

Most of my decent games are in the 300-400 mill range. As always, some stinkers thrown in.

Helps to have this game set up just right. Smooth Ball feed to left in lane from the pops eliminating cheap drains.

Lowered the power on upper left flipper a tiny bit helped smooth out that Henchman ramp.

Looking forward to the Bond girls integration!

#3729 1 year ago

The Bird One tower on the pro has a flasher that's supposed to light up the plastic face of it, but it's placed SO FAR down under the playfield that almost no light gets into the tower and there's no real effect. So I took it out, scrunched up the bracket (I didn't cut so it could be put back if some masochist wants it back at stock ineffectiveness later).

1. Lift the playfield and clip two zip ties holding the flasher socket from being brought up a little
2. Lower PF. Take the trim plastic off from over the spectre targets
3. Take the face off the tower - three screws
4. Unscrew the flasher and bend up the bracket approximately like shown. If you spend more than 60 seconds, you can make it look better than I did here:

bird-one-flasher (resized).jpgbird-one-flasher (resized).jpg

5. Screw the bracket back into place. The flasher is now about 6" HIGHER in the tower than it comes from the factory.

bird-one-flasher2 (resized).jpgbird-one-flasher2 (resized).jpg
6. Secure the loose wire for the light on top of the tower behind the screw in the bottom corner of the tower to keep it from casting a shadow

bird-one-screw-wire (resized).jpgbird-one-screw-wire (resized).jpg

At this point you might want to try adjusting the height of the flasher a bit to get maximum effect by adjusting the bracket, then holding the plastic in front during attract mode. When you get it where you want, proceed.

7. Put the face back on the tower - 3 screws
8. Put the SPECTRE cover plastic back on

Enjoy a better lighting effect for the tower. (This is not being lit from the outside - that's the inside flasher working like it SHOULD have stock.)
bird-one-compare.gifbird-one-compare.gif

#3730 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Smooth Ball feed to left in lane from the pops eliminating cheap drains.

Mine hits the upper part of the left sling. My game must be set up steeper I suppose. I should try lowering it down a bit to get that in lane feed, that sounds nice. Right now, I hate the ball coming out of the pops, takes a while to get back in control.

#3731 1 year ago
Quoted from RikV:

Mine hits the upper part of the left sling. My game must be set up steeper I suppose. I should try lowering it down a bit to get that in lane feed, that sounds nice. Right now, I hate the ball coming out of the pops, takes a while to get back in control.

My pro drops out of the pops lane directly into the left inlane. Almost every time.

#3732 1 year ago

I have lost 2 games where the ball gets stuck behind the rocket on the led ring. You have to tilt to get it out. Anyway to fix this?

#3733 1 year ago

Still waiting down under for LEs to arrive in country . Was January then Feb, guess now March. Living on other people's positive posts. I guess one positive is code will be close to 1.0 by delivery.

#3734 1 year ago
Quoted from BondLE:

Still waiting down under for LEs to arrive in country . Was January then Feb, guess now March. Living on other people's positive posts. I guess one positive is code will be close to 1.0 by delivery.

I've been quoted mid to late March for my premium so if the LE's are late i suspect the Premiums will be too.

#3735 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

The Bird One tower on the pro has a flasher that's supposed to light up the plastic face of it, but it's placed SO FAR down under the playfield that almost no light gets into the tower and there's no real effect. So I took it out, scrunched up the bracket (I didn't cut so it could be put back if some masochist wants it back at stock ineffectiveness later).
1. Lift the playfield and clip two zip ties holding the flasher socket from being brought up a little
4. Unscrew the flasher and bend up the bracket approximately like shown. If you spend more than 60 seconds, you can make it look better than I did here:
[quoted image]
5. Screw the bracket back into place. The flasher is now about 6" HIGHER in the tower than it comes from the factory.
[quoted image]
6. Secure the loose wire for the light on top of the tower behind the screw in the bottom corner of the tower to keep it from casting a shadow
[quoted image]
At this point you might want to try adjusting the height of the flasher a bit to get maximum effect by adjusting the bracket, then holding the plastic in front during attract mode. When you get it where you want, proceed.
Enjoy a better lighting effect for the tower. (This is not being lit from the outside - that's the inside flasher working like it SHOULD have stock.)
[quoted image]

Thanks so much Pinmonk! You always come up with such great ideas!

#3736 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I’ve been in contact with pinmonk. We have a scaffolding flasher mod that lights up the tower, but we use the flasher on top to trigger it. We didn’t use that bottom flasher because it never seemed to light much. The poor placement you note may be why. I am wondering if it would be worth it to make a second light mod to tie into that bottom flasher. I will play around with it to see how it looks, but your suggestion to move the socket will already make it better for owners.

There’s a video on our site for the top flasher. I’ll post a video later today for the bottom flasher in white to show how it looks and if there is interest.

#3737 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I have lost 2 games where the ball gets stuck behind the rocket on the led ring. You have to tilt to get it out. Anyway to fix this?

How steep is your game? I’ve had the ball hang up but usually a nudge will cause it to roll off.

#3738 1 year ago
Quoted from Lermods:

I’ve been in contact with pinmonk. We have a scaffolding flasher mod that lights up the tower, but we use the flasher on top to trigger it. We didn’t use that bottom flasher because it never seemed to light much. The poor placement you note may be why. I am wondering if it would be worth it to make a second light mod to tie into that bottom flasher. I will play around with it to see how it looks, but your suggestion to move the socket will already make it better for owners.
There’s a video on our site for the top flasher. I’ll post a video later today for the bottom flasher in white to show how it looks and if there is interest.

Yeah, once you move the bottom flasher up like I detailed, you can see what it's SUPPOSED to be doing (attract mode it gently fades in and out of lighting up the tower), but it's just not completely effective even after being moved because it's only ONE flasher. It's a LOT BETTER, but having a strip of some white LEDs on the metal support on the left side of the building to replace that flasher would light up the whole tower with a gentle white, which was the intended effect, but Stern just cheaped out on lighting and then mis-placed the one flasher the did spend a few cents on so it wasn't effective where it was.

#3739 1 year ago

My Premium landed in my living room yesterday! I'm over the moon! First new in box pin! Let's go MXV and Lonnie!!

#3740 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

I have the same thing but on the bottom lip of the bird1 plastic ring. Playfield is at 7 degrees. I'm thinking maybe some mylar will help bring the plastic ring closer to level with the playfield. Sterns only other suggestion was to slightly back off 1 or 2 of the screws holding the plastic ring down.

IMG-5125 (resized).jpgIMG-5125 (resized).jpg
#3741 1 year ago

Soooo new code soon? Gonna be almost a month now

#3742 1 year ago

Bird One assembly day ......first batch going to their new home soon ....

20230228_105420 (resized).jpg20230228_105420 (resized).jpg
#3743 1 year ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Should be any time if it follows Lonnie's Stranger Things releases. We're in the section where STh was 31, 14, 18, 17 days apart. Right now Bond is at 33, 16, ??, so I'm thinking next week.

PanzerKraken i think it’s been 18 days now. But who’s counting right.

#3744 1 year ago

PanzerKraken i think it’s been 18 days now. But who’s counting right.

Well that last one was a bug fix release tho

#3745 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

Well that last one was a bug fix release tho

Ok Yeah but the main update was a day before that one.

#3746 1 year ago

Ok Yeah but the main update was a day before that one.

Gomez said they would be increasing frequency of updates from the usual 4 weeks so we are coming into 3 weeks so maybe by end of week we see something.

Hoping for some Q gadgets to be added next.

#3747 1 year ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Gomez said they would be increasing frequency of updates from the usual 4 weeks so we are coming into 3 weeks so maybe by end of week we see something.
Hoping for some Q gadgets to be added next.

Yeah I heard that as well. I brought this up 4 days ago on this thread. PinMonk answered, I just quoted that answer. so I was trying to let PanzerKraken get caught up. But anyway, here’s to a code update this week!

#3748 1 year ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Mine was doing this and George Gomez commented and said to remove the three little mylar stickers from the screws on the LED ring. Then you can loosen those screws just a bit to raise the LED ring. He said there are rubber o-rings under the LED ring to allow it to be adjusted. I did this and no more stuck balls!

#3749 1 year ago
Quoted from BW1029:

I have the same thing but on the bottom lip of the bird1 plastic ring. Playfield is at 7 degrees. I'm thinking maybe some mylar will help bring the plastic ring closer to level with the playfield. Sterns only other suggestion was to slightly back off 1 or 2 of the screws holding the plastic ring down.
[quoted image]

Mine was doing the exact same thing. Backing out (raising the LED platform) those screws ever so slightly, complete resolved the issue for me. I was even able to lower the playfield back to 6.5.

#3750 1 year ago

Anyone feeling the need for an MRS switch in the bond woman shot? I think it jumps over the switch from nutty speed sometimes.

Maybe a plastic cover will work too

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 55.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Machine - For Sale
Anaheim, CA
Machine - For Sale
Corbin, KY
$ 14.95
$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

There are 15,614 posts in this topic. You are on page 75 of 313.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club/page/75 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.