Carpenter - Halloween pinball machine (resized).jpg
PXL_20240413_183059405 (resized).jpg
IMG_3592 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 16,966 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 340.
#8451 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

So what drop target is the problem child? If it is the J. Myers one the problem might not be the drop target at all. That one is activated by an old school standup target. I would remove that and widen the gap on the contacts a bit. My thought is the contacts are too close and causing the problems that you’re seeing randomly.

it's the center drop target of the central 3 drops. Upon ball reset during start of game or between balls, the target will sometimes go up for reset, but it triggers back down immediately and pops back up scoring free skillshot success. Others have had similar on the same bank of targets but that it's triggering the other targets and causing instant skillshot misses. Mine when it happens is the center target of the 3. You see it pop back up then goes down and up again real quick.

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Have you adjusted the height of the drop targets? There should be a screw that raises or lowers the drops a small increment at a time.

Not tried this. I would have to see what screw does this to try perhaps.

#8452 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

it's the center drop target of the central 3 drops. Upon ball reset during start of game or between balls, the target will sometimes go up for reset, but it triggers back down immediately and pops back up scoring free skillshot success. Others have had similar on the same bank of targets but that it's triggering the other targets and causing instant skillshot misses. Mine when it happens is the center target of the 3. You see it pop back up then goes down and up again real quick.

I don't have my HWN, but unless they are computer controlled drop targets, nothing 'triggers' the drop target back down. It's just not successfully catching on the bracket at the top. The plastic target has a lip that barely catches on the top edge of the metal assembly to hold it up. If the lip slips off of the edge of the bracket, the target is able to be pulled down by the spring. The game is then detecting this and popping the target back up.

It's hard to say if there could be something more to it with this particular assembly, but this does sound like a physical/mechanical problem. Did you take the target out and inspect it? You may need to set it on a flat surface to see if it's warped. You could also try just swapping it out, or swapping your targets around to see if the problem moves.

#8453 1 year ago
Quoted from KSP1138:

I've gotten 2 over there a few times but it has always dumped them both just like a single ball without needing a ball search. I know I've had some weird issues hitting it across the balcony to start house multiball just as time expires, but that was on older code. On the new code I saw an issue where house multiball didn't start once, either due to Bob & Linda running at the same time or maybe I had a 2-ball Judith gravestone lock multiball going.

Definitely a bug with the house multiball when you have a ball locked at the gravestone. Last night I didn't have any modes running, hit it across the balcony to start house multiball which immediately ended, but I ended up with a 4 ball non-multiball multiball. I wanted to see what would happen if I could get the house going again with 3-4 balls in play, but failed at that.

#8454 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

I don't have my HWN, but unless they are computer controlled drop targets, nothing 'triggers' the drop target back down. It's just not successfully catching on the bracket at the top. The plastic target has a lip that barely catches on the top edge of the metal assembly to hold it up. If the lip slips off of the edge of the bracket, the target is able to be pulled down by the spring. The game is then detecting this and popping the target back up.
It's hard to say if there could be something more to it with this particular assembly, but this does sound like a physical/mechanical problem. Did you take the target out and inspect it? You may need to set it on a flat surface to see if it's warped. You could also try just swapping it out, or swapping your targets around to see if the problem moves.

Yea this kind of sounds like what is happening, like it's going up and just falls down right away, popping back up quick then. Yea I guess it might need better looking at, never taken apart a drop bank like this so gonna be a first. Also would the idea of adjusting the height of the targets help?

#8455 1 year ago

Drop targets usually have a screw/knob under the playfield on the assembly to adjust the height so the target coming back UP doesn't drop back down.

Yea this kind of sounds like what is happening, like it's going up and just falls down right away, popping back up quick then. Yea I guess it might need better looking at, never taken apart a drop bank like this so gonna be a first. Also would the idea of adjusting the height of the targets help?

#8456 1 year ago

I bet putting in a new drop target would solve this. I've had a few games where the targets shelf looked good but would drop without being hit. I put a new one in and it worked as it should. Just an idea.

Also if they are flush with the playfield, you should not have to raise them.

#8457 1 year ago

Something mechanical has to be out of sorts. Take out the assembly and give it a good once over. Heck, swap around the drop targets while you’re at it. Maybe you got a funky one. I’m sure the problem is easy to fix. Finding it is the hard part.

#8458 1 year ago

Also give a close inspection to the pull down spring and compare with the other targets that are behaving properly. Perhaps something is interfering with the center target spring's ability to rest at full length. If the spring pull is slightly stronger on that target it will tend to get pulled down randomly. I went through this kind of tweaking when dialing in my GB Scolari targets. You could also try a spring swap and see if the problem moves.

#8459 1 year ago

Yea all sound like good ideas for me to try, now I just gotta figure out how to access the drop assembly, there seems to be a board of some sort in front of it that I will need to study on how to move out.

#8460 1 year ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Are you butter?

No, I skipped butter, couldn't wait, had to have it...lol

#8461 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Also give a close inspection to the pull down spring and compare with the other targets that are behaving properly

This. If the drop target itself is ok and not broken, generally a tweak of the spring will fix it.

Try pulling it down a little and hooking it through another loop on the spring (making it tighter)

See how that goes. Just do the affected target, leave the others if they’re ok. Should be able to stretch the spring while the assembly is in the game.

A few mm more spring tension could do the trick.

rd

#8462 1 year ago

Yea all sound like good ideas for me to try, now I just gotta figure out how to access the drop assembly, there seems to be a board of some sort in front of it that I will need to study on how to move out.

Usually, the whole drop target assembly is wired to the machine via a molex connector right next to it (again, not sure about HWN). You can disconnect it and then there's just a few screws holding the assembly to the playfield. Once those are out, you can pull the whole assembly out to test and swap targets. With some games it can be possible to swap targets without removing the assembly, but this requires some serious dexterity. I'm sure there are yt videos on this.

#8463 1 year ago
Quoted from Betelgeuse:

Usually, the whole drop target assembly is wired to the machine via a molex connector right next to it (again, not sure about HWN). You can disconnect it and then there's just a few screws holding the assembly to the playfield. Once those are out, you can pull the whole assembly out to test and swap targets. With some games it can be possible to swap targets without removing the assembly, but this requires some serious dexterity. I'm sure there are yt videos on this.

This is what it looks like: https://imgproxy.pinside.com/DGSXtVXldERzqmVgi-p1o4PCGZ8uCAEDEQoJxCD2ecM/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2IvYzYvYTAvYmM2YTAzMDkwN2Y4ODE2MDUxNzI0ODBlY2VmODI2OGU1YzI4NzhkMS5qcGc

The targets with their caps and screws are on the inside sandwiched between the drop assembly and that circuit board thingie

Quoted from rotordave:

This. If the drop target itself is ok and not broken, generally a tweak of the spring will fix it.
Try pulling it down a little and hooking it through another loop on the spring (making it tighter)
See how that goes. Just do the affected target, leave the others if they’re ok. Should be able to stretch the spring while the assembly is in the game.
A few mm more spring tension could do the trick.
rd

Wouldn't making it tighter make it worse if the problem is that the is the target doesn't stay up or catch sometimes? Wouldn't I want it to maybe be weaker in such a case? Or I got this backwards on how they work. I always thought the spring was pulling em down

#8464 1 year ago

Wouldn't making it tighter make it worse if the problem is that the is the target doesn't stay up or catch sometimes? Wouldn't I want it to maybe be weaker in such a case? Or I got this backwards on how they work. I always thought the spring was pulling em down

You are correct. That said the springs are one of the areas I would check. I don't know what AJ has had you try, but I might swap the spring on the middle drop target that isn't working with one of the targets that is working. Perhaps that spring is just a little too tight. There is some variance in the springs. This can be done with a needle nose pliers, but it's probably easier if you take the drop target bank out of the game. If you do take the drop target bank out, I might dig a bit further. Behind each drop target is another spring that pushes the target forward. If you remove the black circuit board, you could add another washer (or two), which would apply more forward pressure on the target as they are resetting.

PS: As I'm typing this feel free to just send me an email at [email protected]. I'm sure I can send you a new target bank to swap out.

#8465 1 year ago

This is what it looks like: https://imgproxy.pinside.com/DGSXtVXldERzqmVgi-p1o4PCGZ8uCAEDEQoJxCD2ecM/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tL2IvYzYvYTAvYmM2YTAzMDkwN2Y4ODE2MDUxNzI0ODBlY2VmODI2OGU1YzI4NzhkMS5qcGc

The targets with their caps and screws are on the inside sandwiched between the drop assembly and that circuit board thingie

That's definitely a little different than what I am used to seeing.

#8466 1 year ago

Wouldn't making it tighter make it worse if the problem is that the is the target doesn't stay up or catch sometimes? Wouldn't I want it to maybe be weaker in such a case?

Yes, the spring pulls them down.

It also holds them on the ledge.

The simplest way to show that is on the older drop banks - see how the spring is on an angle? It’s pulling it down and also forward. Otherwise when it goes up, it would 50/50 just come straight back down.

If the spring is too weak/too strong, the balance is upset and you get issues.

rd

07D218EB-62BB-452B-9802-0A3EB4187986 (resized).jpeg07D218EB-62BB-452B-9802-0A3EB4187986 (resized).jpeg

#8467 1 year ago

I’ve had a few issues but nothing I couldn’t sort with the help of a friend. Spooky clearly needs to up their design game and QC. A lot of things could have been planned for better and better implemented. But the game itself is freaking RAD.

I liked the game on the 1.06 code but I just uploaded 1.08a and am very impressed. This game has character and should become special.

Now, what’s the butt pretzel again? Right spinner first, which sends it to the left spinner? Or something else? My upper playfield game needs work. On both.

#8468 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

You are correct. That said the springs are one of the areas I would check. I don't know what AJ has had you try, but I might swap the spring on the middle drop target that isn't working with one of the targets that is working. Perhaps that spring is just a little too tight. There is some variance in the springs. This can be done with a needle nose pliers, but it's probably easier if you take the drop target bank out of the game. If you do take the drop target bank out, I might dig a bit further. Behind each drop target is another spring that pushes the target forward. If you remove the black circuit board, you could add another washer (or two), which would apply more forward pressure on the target as they are resetting.
PS: As I'm typing this feel free to just send me an email at [email protected]. I'm sure I can send you a new target bank to swap out.

Thanks, playing with some folks suggestions, can't fully remove the spring as can't reach it, not sure how you open the drop assembly cause of that circuit board sandwiched on it, but did fiddle with the targets and unhooked the spring at least partially and reseated it twisting it around a bit as it did feel slightly tighter than the others but really could be my imagination. Still all the black caps look good, optos seem straight, the drops look straight to from what I can tell and such, so just played with the springs a little, and played so far it's worked tonight without issue, but if I keep having problems I might have to see some info on how to open that assembly so I can better get to the drop targets. And thanks, if nothing can get done eventually I might have to take you up on that bank

Quoted from rotordave:

Yes, the spring pulls them down.
It also holds them on the ledge.
The simplest way to show that is on the older drop banks - see how the spring is on an angle? It’s pulling it down and also forward. Otherwise when it goes up, it would 50/50 just come straight back down.
If the spring is too weak/too strong, the balance is upset and you get issues.
rd
[quoted image]

Thanks, I get it now. I can't fully access the center target spring which is the one thats giving trouble cause the other target is in the way, but did partially unhook it and twisted it around as it looked like it was slightly bent at the end compared to the others so now it looks straighter, see if that does anything for me.

#8469 1 year ago

Is the knocker the same as the other spooky knockers?
About the only thing I’d want to install that’s missing on my standard. Definitely want it for boogie man.

#8470 1 year ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Now, what’s the butt pretzel again? Right spinner first, which sends it to the left spinner? Or something else? My upper playfield game needs work. On both.

This is a great question. I've played three different machines and they all played differently. How is it "supposed" to be? It always feels a bit frantic and unrefined, which might be by design on account of the whole "running from the murdery guy" thing.

#8471 1 year ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

This is a great question. I've played three different machines and they all played differently. How is it "supposed" to be? It always feels a bit frantic and unrefined, which might be by design on account of the whole "running from the murdery guy" thing.

The "butt pretzel" shot (gods, I HATE that name) is extremely sensitive to pitch and level of the playfield, and especially the precise flipper angle setup. I had to fiddle with it a lot to get it right.

When it's set up properly, you shoot the right hand spinner, while keeping the flipper up after the shot.

On a "perfect" shot, the ball goes around to the right, rolls up the flipper, hits the left hand spinner, and returns to the (now lowered) flipper, and once it settles, make the shot again. My best was 3 "figure 8" rounds in a row.

RM

#8472 1 year ago

Ahh...the "butt pretzel". It's just nicknamed that due to the path the ball travels. Some people said it looks like a butt. Others said it looks like a pretzel. I'm on team pretzel. In the factory, we tend to set them so that a solid shot around the right spinner will travel to the left spinner when you leave the flipper held up. That said, it is dependent on your slope. The shot is important when battling Michael during the pre-multiball phase of House. Every spin to the right spinner deals 1% damage. Every spin to the left spinner deals 5% damage. On games where that shot is dialed in you can completely lower Michaels health in just a few shots. It will also be important on an upcoming expert mode for Ultraman.

#8473 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Ahh...the "butt pretzel". It's just nicknamed that due to the path the ball travels. Some people said it looks like a butt. Others said it looks like a pretzel. I'm on team pretzel. In the factory, we tend to set them so that a solid shot around the right spinner will travel to the left spinner when you leave the flipper held up. That said, it is dependent on your slope. The shot is important when battling Michael during the pre-multiball phase of House. Every spin to the right spinner deals 1% damage. Every spin to the left spinner deals 5% damage. On games where that shot is dialed in you can completely lower Michaels health in just a few shots. It will also be important on an upcoming expert mode for Ultraman.

Next code update needs awards for consecutive Butt Pretzels….

#8474 1 year ago

Loomis call out "BUTT PRETZEL!"

#8475 1 year ago

Confounded Man!!! Hit with a Butt Pretzel!

#8476 1 year ago

Does anyone know if any BSE's have gone out the door yet?

#8477 1 year ago
Quoted from JesseJames23:

Confounded Man!!!

This needs to be toned down a bit, at least the one I play on location. Not sure what code they are on but in House it’s like the only thing said and often.

#8478 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinman502:

Anyone know when we will start receiving our fang club membership?

I would be interested in this as well.

#8479 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

This needs to be toned down a bit, at least the one I play on location. Not sure what code they are on but in House it’s like the only thing said and often.

Latest code it was toned down as far as I noticed.

#8480 1 year ago
Quoted from jakedistel:

I would be interested in this as well.

They've been shipping the stuff all month. Some members have already received the swag and posted it in the Fang Club thread. They just have a lot of members now, so takes a bit to get them all processed.

#8481 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I like "Figure 8" or "Infinity" shot.

3 clean Pretzel shots knock Jirahs/Michael to zero for me, if I can pull it off.

RM

#8482 1 year ago

THIS.

That should be an award; Bonus Score for 3 in a row, Super Bonus for each consecutive Full Pretzel.

RM

#8483 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Latest code it was toned down as far as I noticed.

Yeah, I just cleared two games and can't say I noticed it much on the 1.8a code.

Quoted from Pinman502:

Anyone know when we will start receiving our fang club membership?

The swag from the Fang Club has started shipping. It's packaged in batches, but I'm pretty confident they will all get shipped in the next few weeks.

#8484 1 year ago

Been pondering Judith ideas.

Keep it as ball save/ or 2 ball multiball.
2x as the first wave then kinda like how little Deadpool cycles.

The next complete Judith lock could be a Totally frenzy. You got to have a mode with tons of totallys on switch hits. I honestly always think of the word when I remember the film.

Then I was thinking next complete could be “The Thing from another world” 3x. It’s public domain, in the film, and who doesn’t think of monster movie marathons on Halloween. Could use the kid on the couch from the movie, and a tv with clips on the screen. I figured since it’s sci-fi it could be 3X on ramps and uppers only, since outer space.All white inset and lights to go with black and white. Cheesey music and sounds.

Make it really crazy and you can only get the 3x one if all done in 1 ball. A do or die risk reward kinda thing.

Maybe have the cruise with Mary Jane as one and do reverse flippers.

I just feel the shot is hard as hell, so some comical but useful rewards to stack with things could really widen the rules.

#8485 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Those 5% spins are huge. Mine is out of alignment after shipping, and the house mode is everyone's nemesis at my place. I have to do something with the flipper, and also with the left orbit of the pretzel to feed the flipper better instead of stopping at that post.

#8486 1 year ago

I wanted to follow up on the status of my left elevator issue. I was contacted (through DM) by a helpful Pinsider but I am now at a total of six calls to tech with the most recent being today at 3:00 EST. I have yet to get a call back and my game is still unusable since I received it. I am excited to play as it sounds amazing. I definitely think it's an opto issue but they are all connected to the correct spots on the board and all seem to go in the correct direction on the playfield. I can't tell with certainty which wire goes to which opto on the left subway as they are tight and there are several sets of them.

On a far removed side note, I did order the Halloween glass protector that another post shared and it's great for the price. I would recommend it. It may not work, but it's a hell of a good looking game...

#8487 1 year ago
Quoted from timtim:

Been pondering Judith ideas.
Keep it as ball save/ or 2 ball multiball.
2x as the first wave then kinda like how little Deadpool cycles.
The next complete Judith lock could be a Totally frenzy. You got to have a mode with tons of totallys on switch hits. I honestly always think of the word when I remember the film.
Then I was thinking next complete could be “The Thing from another world” 3x. It’s public domain, in the film, and who doesn’t think of monster movie marathons on Halloween. Could use the kid on the couch from the movie, and a tv with clips on the screen. I figured since it’s sci-fi it could be 3X on ramps and uppers only, since outer space.All white inset and lights to go with black and white. Cheesey music and sounds.
Make it really crazy and you can only get the 3x one if all done in 1 ball. A do or die risk reward kinda thing.
Maybe have the cruise with Mary Jane as one and do reverse flippers.
I just feel the shot is hard as hell, so some comical but useful rewards to stack with things could really widen the rules.

Theres supposedly some new gameplay involving the Judith tombstone target coming in the next code it sounds like.

#8488 1 year ago
Quoted from delawarejason:

I wanted to follow up on the status of my left elevator issue. I was contacted (through DM) by a helpful Pinsider but I am now at a total of six calls to tech with the most recent being today at 3:00 EST. I have yet to get a call back and my game is still unusable since I received it. I am excited to play as it sounds amazing. I definitely think it's an opto issue but they are all connected to the correct spots on the board and all seem to go in the correct direction on the playfield. I can't tell with certainty which wire goes to which opto on the left subway as they are tight and there are several sets of them.
On a far removed side note, I did order the Halloween glass protector that another post shared and it's great for the price. I would recommend it. It may not work, but it's a hell of a good looking game...

No call backs?

#8489 1 year ago

Hey Spooky - It would be really cool to see a BSE or standard on the factory floor. Got any pictures you can share?

#8490 1 year ago

Would really like to see as well

Hey Spooky - It would be really cool to see a BSE or standard on the factory floor. Got any pictures you can share?

#8491 1 year ago

Not until butter CE920 gets delivered.

#8492 1 year ago

Looking at the updates that were done to Ultraman with the animations and new footage, I really hope the Halloween update is similar in scope. For example all the new animations and such played while scoring combos really livens up the amount of stuff going on, with Ultraman tossing in random bits of fight footage. As currently in Halloween combos just give the blood splattering and update to the score. Just in general more audio and stuff going on will be great. I hope we similar level of new stuff, and hope some new movie clips are tossed in.

#8493 1 year ago

The crazy thing is, other than when a mode starts and there's a pause, I have zero clue what's on the screen. This game won't let me look up... Or I die!

#8494 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

The "butt pretzel" shot (gods, I HATE that name) is extremely sensitive to pitch and level of the playfield, and especially the precise flipper angle setup. I had to fiddle with it a lot to get it right.
When it's set up properly, you shoot the right hand spinner, while keeping the flipper up after the shot.
On a "perfect" shot, the ball goes around to the right, rolls up the flipper, hits the left hand spinner, and returns to the (now lowered) flipper, and once it settles, make the shot again. My best was 3 "figure 8" rounds in a row.
RM

Quoted from lpeters82:

Confounded Man!!! Hit with a Butt Pretzel!

How about instead of “rip those spinners” Loomis shouts out “lube that butt pretzel! Put some mustard on that shot!”

#8495 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

The crazy thing is, other than when a mode starts and there's a pause, I have zero clue what's on the screen. This game won't let me look up... Or I die!

Same… I squint quick to get an idea on the screen but other than that. I’m flipping for my life

#8496 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Agreed. I need to record my game to see what I'm missing.

#8497 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Same here, that's why I installed a pinsight HDD (a 5" mini video screen just above the apron drain) so I don't have to attempt to look up. Oh yeah, I still suck but I can see better what I miss out on.

#8498 1 year ago

Just had my playfield up for the first time on #833. I installed the Vemtomen house mod and pumpkin leaves. I did have to fiddle around with the right bar latch while lifting and lowering but everything looks clean. No extra screws or someone's lunch debris. All connectors are properly seated. I'll check again after 250 games and go through all the nuts and screws. One thing I'll need to be careful with is the glass is loose and wants to slide out after pulling the bar. 37 flavors of awesome sauce!

#8500 1 year ago
Quoted from RollTheDice:

Those 5% spins are huge. Mine is out of alignment after shipping, and the house mode is everyone's nemesis at my place. I have to do something with the flipper, and also with the left orbit of the pretzel to feed the flipper better instead of stopping at that post.

Keep us (me) updated on your fix, I still can’t get my ultraman to flow as cleanly as I would like.

Haven’t tried any of the more…aggressive solutions yet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 210.00
$ 49.99
$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Woodinville, WA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
North Aurora, IL
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
There are 16,966 posts in this topic. You are on page 170 of 340.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home/page/170?hl=bigsilverpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.