IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2800 (resized).jpeg
20240405_232130 (resized).JPG
IMG_1506 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3494 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6888 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rollthedice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3362 2 years ago

I've been breaking in #266, and I've got some quirks i'm going to call them about, but even with those, I absolutely love the game.

This is my first pin, and my wife's favorite movie series, so we're really happy that the layout is fun. I'm a sucker for upper playfields and she really likes easy to understand multiball locks, so it's a great machine for us!

1 month later
#4290 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I select the middle drop for the big points every ball. I half plunge and let it dead flip and control the ball.

Same. I'm not even good at pinball and the 9mil from skillshots is like half my score in a good game.

#4351 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

There might as well not even be a right orbit shot, on my game. I never hit it, and haven’t found the shot at all.

I am also really really bad at hitting the orbits. I am also not 100% sure that mine take all the time, i guess i have to take the glass off and go into test mode soon. Has anyone else had issues with orbits being recognized? As a second part to that question, outside of modes, what are the ramp/orbit behaviors? It looks like when I hit one the others light up white, is that for a combo bonus? It doesn't seem to always award it.

5 months later
#8485 1 year ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

Ahh...the "butt pretzel". It's just nicknamed that due to the path the ball travels. Some people said it looks like a butt. Others said it looks like a pretzel. I'm on team pretzel. In the factory, we tend to set them so that a solid shot around the right spinner will travel to the left spinner when you leave the flipper held up. That said, it is dependent on your slope. The shot is important when battling Michael during the pre-multiball phase of House. Every spin to the right spinner deals 1% damage. Every spin to the left spinner deals 5% damage. On games where that shot is dialed in you can completely lower Michaels health in just a few shots. It will also be important on an upcoming expert mode for Ultraman.

Those 5% spins are huge. Mine is out of alignment after shipping, and the house mode is everyone's nemesis at my place. I have to do something with the flipper, and also with the left orbit of the pretzel to feed the flipper better instead of stopping at that post.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Nipomo, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 49.99
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Wilkes-barre, PA
$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 63.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rollthedice.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=rollthedice and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.