IMG_0816 (resized).png
IMG_1870 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_6003 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6001 (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpeg
Dialed-In-1.png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Welcome to the club Posted by goren1818 (7 years ago)

Post #14 Game play video. Posted by solarvalue (7 years ago)

Post #800 What happens if you don't cut mylar off magnet core posts Posted by crwjumper (6 years ago)

Post #805 Cut mylar off magnet posts at drones and theatre Posted by cooked71 (6 years ago)

Post #1026 Ball adjustment for tilt Posted by PinMonk (6 years ago)

Post #1079 Adjustment for flipper that feels "clunky" Posted by spida1a (6 years ago)

Post #1128 Left inlane post does NOT need a rubber sleeve! Posted by Mageek (6 years ago)

Post #1151 Adjusting the kickback Posted by pinstadium (6 years ago)

Post #1246 Another ball trap location Posted by Vyzer2 (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oshara.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#364 6 years ago

I'm in! Had a standard delivered yesterday. Having a minor issue with trough VUK - need to fiddle around with power to see if that fixes it. Does anyone mind sending a picture of the wiring on the inside of their start button? The wire circled in this pic was unplugged on delivery - I plugged it in the front of the two leads but want to confirm that was the right place.

Start button (resized).jpgStart button (resized).jpg

Oh and the game

image3 (resized).JPGimage3 (resized).JPG

#366 6 years ago

Thanks for the reply - I assumed working = good but it never hurts to check.

1 week later
#396 6 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

SIM only on mine.

Same. Mine was born on August 10th and it came with a sim Cliffy style protector but not one on the phone scoop.

#436 6 years ago
Quoted from Vdrums:

I was reading some very old threads here (5-6 years old) regarding Stern and people wanting an original theme, Lawlor, build quality, etc.
It made me laugh, because DI has delivered that and much more. Not
Sure why anyone is critical of this game. (Except for cost, but one can easily feel the quality while playing)

From what I've read people mostly don't like the theme. Hell the theme was a complete bust to me until I played it. The next morning the wife wanted to go play it again - 2 weeks later we own one.

Now that I've put time in and have heard the call outs I really like the theme. I honestly hope all the naysayers get chances to play the game.

1 week later
#502 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Old lady photo bombed me lol

My wife does that to me all the time. I then to proceed to blame her when I inevitably drain

#522 6 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Your magnet is good. Just like shadow and pulls around to flipper

When is the theater magnet supposed to do this? For hurry ups and mode shots mine just holds the ball for half a second then let's it go to slowly return to the right flipper. Do we need to adjust our strength?

1 month later
#1586 6 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Yesterday, while diagnosing an issue with my pin (DILE #96), a JJP engineer noticed I was missing the Betty "Hi-Octane" protector (which is designed to prevent the ball from falling off the wireform when the diverter is raised and the large opening is exposed).
I've looked at other DI photos online and noticed it missing as well. Wonder when they added it. Is your Betty diverter hole protected?
snaroff

What is it supposed to look like? Mine looks like yours.

1 week later
#1759 6 years ago

Any suggestions how to "unstick" my start button? Ever since we got the machine in July the start button has been a bit odd - sometimes you have to hit it 2-3 times to get it to register. Since the 1.5 update we started getting an error when booting up the machine that switch #D25 (start button) is stuck closed.

Not too experienced with repairs so any advice is appreciated!

Osh

#1785 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballomatic:

Make sure the rear button housing is straight in and clicked on firmly so that the arms hit the microswitch button straight and cleanly

Thanks will give that a try when the wife wakes up

7 months later
#4726 5 years ago
Quoted from AFM95:

Bumping for my trough request. Could any of you kind DI owners take a few minutes to snap pics of your ball trough connections, including the soldering to the eject coil?
Thank you in advance!

The eject coil has orange/green on the left and two orange on the right, couldn't get my camera to focus better. PM me if you need something more specific.

IMG_1955a (resized).jpgIMG_1955a (resized).jpgIMG_1957a (resized).jpgIMG_1957a (resized).jpgIMG_1958a (resized).jpgIMG_1958a (resized).jpgIMG_1959a (resized).jpgIMG_1959a (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

Machine - For Sale
Middletown, NY
Electronics
Skillshot Combo

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Sacramento, CA
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

7,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Salinas, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oshara.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-owners-and-fans-club?tu=oshara and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.