Topic Stats

• 8,829 posts
  • 487 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by gamefun29
  • Topic is favorited by 160 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,068 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

15665371508663972640152063515880 (resized).jpg
20190819_181516 (resized).jpg
6CF3159B-EE80-44BD-91BF-D1C8ABFAA9BF (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
20190818_173650 (resized).jpg
20190817_173756 (resized).jpg
20190817_145853 (resized).jpg
20190817_132702 (resized).jpg
20190816_170413 (resized).jpg
hwinfo (resized).jpg
2019-08-14 15.21.07 (resized).jpg
2019-08-14 14.29.30 (resized).jpg
2019-08-14 15.20.42 (resized).jpg
2019-08-14 15.32.01 (resized).jpg
2019-08-14 15.32.03 (resized).jpg
WP_20190814_11_46_49_Pro (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

22 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 8829 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 177.
#951 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I know it's been said already,but what is the best setting for the theatre magnet?

It varies from game to game depending on setup but usually -90/-120 will do it...

#952 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

It varies from game to game depending on setup but usually -90/-120 will do it...

Thanks

#953 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I know it's been said already,but what is the best setting for the theatre magnet?

Varies, machine to machine, but somewhere around -90 is a good start.

#954 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

but what is the best setting for the theatre magnet?

Can vary from game to game. Many like -80 or -90

LTG : )

#955 1 year ago

Can't stop playing my game since I got it on Friday! With the fixes to the trap door and left wireform (see above, easy fixes), the game is playing super now. So great! Really feels like a continuation of Whirlwind, Funhouse, Addams and Twilight Zone. LOVE IT!

I totally agree with other folks comments on the orientation of the Crazy Bob sign, though. Someone needs to make a kit to reorient it and fix the ball trap that creates! But it's a minor nit, for sure - highly recommend this game to anyone!

#956 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

I just received mine yesterday and my distributor, KingPin, showed me how to set it up. You basically want to raise the theatre magnet so it will throw the ball past the bumpers to the right Flippers.

Loving the game so far.

#957 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

It's going to be different from machine to machine. You need to take the glass off and go into the software settings and there is a very easy test to... dial it in! The -70 to -90 range seems to be what most people are having success with but the test can make sure you're perfect.

#958 1 year ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

It's going to be different from machine to machine. You need to take the glass off and go into the software settings and there is a very easy test to... dial it in! The -70 to -90 range seems to be what most people are having success with but the test can make sure you're perfect.

I think mine is set to -115. Just depends on Machine and power

#959 1 year ago

Shippers willing mine makes it home tomorrow!

#960 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Can vary from game to game. Many like -80 or -90

How do you know its set correctly? Also still having issues that the trap door mech....its a pretty tricky mech...I lubed the areas you suggested, but still hanging up occasionally. The metal tab is whats holding it up and making it difficult to close....metal on metal is never a ideal scenario...any other suggestions?

#961 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

any other suggestions?

A thin film of grease across the top of the latch where you have metal to metal. Grab the coil bracket and give a gentle tug towards the front of the game.

Quoted from PtownPin:

How do you know its set correctly?

No set in stone law about it. Set it where YOU like it.

#962 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

A thin film of grease across the top of the latch where you have metal to metal. Grab the coil bracket and give a gentle tug towards the front of the game.

I did that several times, but the door still hangs up occasionally....it takes quite a bit of force to push the coil bracket forward and lower the trap door....

No set in stone law about it. Set it where YOU like it.

Ok...thanks...

#963 1 year ago

It’s interesting my dialed in shipped with the theater magnet setting at zero. But -80 seems to be the best setting for mine.

#964 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

How do you know its set correctly?

Trial and error. It should release the ball a little then quickly pull it back, swinging it around to the right upper flipper. Start at -90 and try it, then adjust -10 until you get to the point it does it reliably. I will say that removing the mylar from the magnet core in the center of that mylar also required me to re-adjust the pull time, too.

#965 1 year ago

Had DI LE number 436 delivered to me on Friday afternoon. This is my first pin, and my whole family has been having a blast with it.

I had to make 3 minor adjustments:

Theater magnet was the one that I saw on here, I'm trying -80 now.
I was getting stuck balls on the wires above the light big bang stand-ups when the ball would carom off the phone protector.
Also, the wire trigger for the skill shot was rubbing up against the side of the slot, causing it to hang up when the ball slowly rolled in.

What a great game!

#966 1 year ago
Quoted from Raincity:

Had DI LE number 436 delivered to me on Friday afternoon. This is my first pin, and my whole family has been having a blast with it.
I had to make 3 minor adjustments:
Theater magnet was the one that I saw on here, I'm trying -80 now.
I was getting stuck balls on the wires above the light big bang stand-ups when the ball would carom off the phone protector.
Also, the wire trigger for the skill shot was rubbing up against the side of the slot, causing it to hang up when the ball slowly rolled in.
What a great game!

Wow, impressive first pin. Hopefully its not all downhill from here

#967 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Wow, impressive first pin. Hopefully its not all downhill from here

Thanks! I chose this one with the knowledge that I was going to be limited to one pin - although now my wife is actively discussing where we might be able to fit the next one.

#968 1 year ago
Quoted from Raincity:

my wife is actively discussing where we might be able to fit the next one.

Wow, impressive wife! Keeper for sure lol

#969 1 year ago

Did a short video of dile..... you may notice some slight differences from your all's di...

#970 1 year ago

Still waiting for mine.... this vid the new code?

#971 1 year ago

Selfie pic for high score.

#972 1 year ago

1.45 firmware is amazing. Got to play 20+ game on it this weekend at a local event.
They are going to keep polishing this baby.
Love the rules of the game, so satifying.
Chaos in Quantum city lighting effects in a fully lit enviroment where crazy, cannot wait to see it in a dark room

#973 1 year ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

1.45 firmware is amazing. Got to play 20+ game on it this weekend at a local event.
They are going to keep polishing this baby.
Love the rules of the game, so satifying.
Chaos in Quantum city lighting effects in a fully lit enviroment where crazy, cannot wait to see it in a dark room

Its nuts ...trust me.... lots of new lighting effects in the game also.

#974 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Did a short video of dile..... you may notice some slight differences from your all's di...
» YouTube video

thanks was interested to see this. That's new code right? About 4 min in and noticed new speech for MB (slower Now you're dialed in - sounds good). Effects are enhanced too or atleast I don't recall them being so blown out . Didn''t notice too much else thus far though. Was hoping to get more phone animations or background tv art.

#975 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its nuts ...trust me.... lots of new lighting effects in the game also.

Are any of the known bugs on the list addressed?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dialed-in-113-bugs-and-features

#976 1 year ago

Great video...thanks!

#977 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks was interested to see this. That's new code right? About 4 min in and noticed new speech for MB (slower Now you're dialed in - sounds good). Effects are enhanced too or atleast I don't recall them being so blown out . Didn''t notice too much else thus far though. Was hoping to get more phone animations or background tv art.

Newer code... there is a 1.46 now bc there were some bugs found in the 1.45. Good eye on the mb start.... its much better now and my video dont really do the lighting and favors especially bc it was fairly bright in the house at the time of recording. There are lots other differences but my video didnt showcase much of it .

#978 1 year ago

I believe many of them were addressed and many things were changed /added.

#979 1 year ago

Ill do another video soon with newest code .... Hopefully i have a better game .....

#980 1 year ago

Joined the club this week. What a game! Sounds, lighting and code head and shoulders above recent Sterns. I’m a Stern fan too.

#981 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ill do another video soon with newest code .... Hopefully i have a better game .....

Nice! New code! The music during the lottery ticket was different I believe. I was really hoping they were going to do a pic for high scores, so glad they added that. It's neat/fun idea for us huo families at the very least.

#982 1 year ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Nice! New code! The music during the lottery ticket was different I believe. I was really hoping they were going to do a pic for high scores. Fun for us huo families at least.

Yep ...has some funky neat music with that mode.....

#983 1 year ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Nice! New code! The music during the lottery ticket was different I believe. I was really hoping they were going to do a pic for high scores. Fun for us huo families at least.

You didn't notice the pic it did for his HS?

#984 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

» YouTube video

You sound like me when you lose a ball... "God dammit!!!" And that's one of the milder remarks

#985 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

You didn't notice the pic it did for his HS?

I did. I just reread what I typed, & edited the grammar.

#986 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

» YouTube video

New code looks great....hopefully they release soon...

#987 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thanks for the video, Big D - was anxious to see it.

#988 1 year ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

New code looks great....hopefully they release soon...

Quoted from attack7:

Thanks for the video, Big D - was anxious to see it.

There's much more but i dont wamna spoil any thing else.... especially the mini wizard mode..... it sld be released soon ...as long as no more bugs are found. I personally haven't found any but i haven't gotten real deep into the code eaither.

#989 1 year ago

Dialed In on the truck for delivery today, can't wait.

#990 1 year ago

Total newbie here, got my machine 2 months ago and can't stop playing. But can someone please tell me how to download and install the update? When I go to JJP support page for downloads it only lists the older 1.13...?

#991 1 year ago
Quoted from adamross:

Total newbie here, got my machine 2 months ago and can't stop playing. But can someone please tell me how to download and install the update? When I go to JJP support page for downloads it only lists the older 1.13...?

New one isn't out yet

#992 1 year ago

Just had the game of my life on Dialed In!!
Factory settings w extra balls on. 2.3 million on ball one(no extra balls). 6.2 million on ball one with extra balls. Lol

Made it to Armageddon & to Final Showdown(won)! What a rush! This pin is just ridiculous!

IMG_20171024_134856439_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20171024_140501471_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20171024_141731703 (resized).jpg
IMG_20171024_141748090_TOP (resized).jpg

#993 1 year ago

Anyone got a solution for the ball getting stuck on the skill shot switch? I made sure it's not dragging on the side of the switch hole but light shots are still getting stopped by the switch.

#994 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Anyone got a solution for the ball getting stuck on the skill shot switch? I made sure it's not dragging on the side of the switch hole but light shots are still getting stopped by the switch.

It's standing too tall, it needs to be bent down a touch.

#995 1 year ago

Adjust the switch down a bit. It’s finicky but I adjusted mine okay.

#996 1 year ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Adjust it down (bend the wire back so it is less vertical) and test. I had to adjust back and also bend it side to side so it wasn't touching the sides of the slot. Took a few hours of play, adjust, play, adjust, etc before it worked 100%, but it's been perfect since I got it dialed in. This really should have been an opto.

#997 1 year ago

I’m often getting center drains when the theater magnet releases the ball in EMP Strike mode (which doesn’t do the usual “shadow” style ball flip up). Any fixes for this? Seems like the release should light ball save for a few seconds, but it doesn’t.

#998 1 year ago

Nope that's just EMP. Really the magnets should move the ball a bit. Sometimes they are super strong, sometimes weak as hell. Better start shaking that machine when it's aboot to drop

#999 1 year ago
Quoted from andre060:

I’m often getting center drains when the theater magnet releases the ball in EMP Strike mode (which doesn’t do the usual “shadow” style ball flip up). Any fixes for this? Seems like the release should light ball save for a few seconds, but it doesn’t.

EMP mode drops the ball straight down, & then the lower magnets fling it all over. Volcano mode drops it straight down as well, plus a couple of others(drop targets, captive ball). Other than that the magnet should fling it around to the upper right flipper. If it isn't, it can be easily adjusted in the menu.

#1000 1 year ago
Quoted from andre060:

I’m often getting center drains when the theater magnet releases the ball in EMP Strike mode (which doesn’t do the usual “shadow” style ball flip up). Any fixes for this?

Put your machine on "Director's Cut" which changes a bunch of settings to be like the software team intended, including the magnets to "MEDIUM".

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 239.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 50.00
$ 8,000.00
There are 8829 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 177.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside