(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,074 posts
  • 829 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by AlexRogan84
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PXL_20240427_012808044.MP (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1141 TMNT fresh out-of-the-box Issues and Fixes FAQ Posted by Stosel (3 years ago)

Post #1580 Lights rebooting on the back of the machine - FIX Posted by HookedonPinonics (3 years ago)

Post #2172 playfirlo colour differences Posted by Phatchit (3 years ago)

Post #2390 Left Outlane Fix Posted by NoQuarters (3 years ago)

Post #2457 DIY Krang Mod Instructions Posted by ABE_FLIPS (3 years ago)

Post #4037 Glider Servo DIY replacement Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4120 Link to Amazon product page for replacement servo for glider Posted by PinHead50 (3 years ago)

Post #4327 Sloppy soldering at factory causing overvoltage error - fix Posted by Blackzarak (3 years ago)

Post #4374 Replacing bad glider servo with amazon better one Posted by arcadenerd925 (3 years ago)

Post #4698 Center Ramp non-registering opto fix Posted by spidey (3 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MiniPinHead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11377 5 months ago

This game looks like a cool kid's dream game

Quoted from Thor_Odinson:

Some people might not care about this, but the pro art is way better IMO than the Premium. As a pro owner, would I like the diverter, yes! It would make a hard game easier. But the theme is the main reason why I bought this machine (80s kid) and the pro art is better. If I was buying NIB right now, and not back in 2022, then it would be a tough decision on buying a pro vs premium. 7.5k for a premium is hard to pass up but saving 1k on a pro and then you can buy the topper.

Do you happen to have some photo comparisons? Very curious what artwork stands out

1 week later
#11414 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Well, as expected, Stern told me to pound sand on doing anything about the scratch that was behind the red sticker. The first thing they told me to do was contact my distributor so that I can buy an entire new part, then after I explained that I didn't create this scratch they went on to tell me about how my machine that was purchased 12 days ago is way out of warranty and even if it wasn't they basically don't care so that all went exactly as expected and certainly we shouldn't hope for anything more LOL

Hopefully, when the next issue finds its way to your eyes, Stern will cut you some slack

#11425 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I think you hunt out posts from me and shit on them for whatever reason you can come up with... as we all know that red sticker isn't for home use it's a commercial advertisement that my wife and I don't need to look at every day. The game looks better without it, tins of people remove them, all the rest of my games don't have it. All the rest of my games don't have scratches in the powder coat either anywhere.... and Stern shouldn't be covering 2 year old second-hand games and they never considered covering this, they made up excuse after excuse right off the bat and tell me my brand new game is out of warranty but it's my fault because they scratched the powder coat and then shipped it like that and I don't want scratched brand new shit? Got it. Adios.

It even looks like the scratch was there before the sticker went on, because there isn’t enough material on the sticker to say that you took off the powder coat when you pulled the sticker off. Some worker probably breathed a huge sign of relief when that sticker covered their oopsie

Stern should at least send you a new sticker That would be very distasteful, but could be practical, ha. I’d keep trying them. Squeaky wheel gets the grease and all

@herbertbsharp, I’m surprised they didn’t tell you to break out the hair dryer or glue stick

#11427 5 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Seriously, their customer service was mind-bendingly good. I haven't had to use it lately, but their warranty service was second to none, it was awesome. No hassles, super responsive, always take care of you. Now they have had to tighten it up because people complain about tiny things like this.

Stern really should at the very least offer to send a new panel and take the old one back. It'd still be annoying that you'd have to pay for shipping and do the swap, though Free panel would be the right call

If it was out of sight, then I get it, but it is very visible. Do find it hilarious though that it was behind a sticker.

#11429 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Absolutely the scratch was there when they put the sticker over it , those red stickers peel off super easy with just your fingernail you don't need to use tools or anything like that and I of course did not do that.

Agreed, and you have your proof for Stern in the above photo It's not cool when damage is present and it gets hidden. That worker probably long gone

#11435 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

That worker probably building Jaws right now... Or is the same as the one replying to my email that my brand new game is "long out of its warranty" lol

Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Look, I defend Stern, you defend Micro. If Micro ever starts making playfields for Stern, you and me are gonna form like Voltron

Hahaha, it’s so true

How cool is the pizza spinner in TMNT? I read there is a difference between Pre and Pro with it. Seems like a very fun feature

#11443 5 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

My favorite feature I've discovered of Pinside "Ignored user comment" God, Thank You!

Don’t get me started, haha. Pinside provides you a generous, ‘No Gouge,’ amount of times you can click that button. Am dangerously close to the limit

Saw this recently and made me think of TMNT

Green ‘ooze’ bubbling up in NYC

GreenGreen

They say it’s just green dye, but TMNT fans know better

OozeOoze

Source: https://nypost.com/2023/11/03/metro/nycs-green-slime-spotted-bubbling-up-from-underground

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
$ 22.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MiniPinHead.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time?tu=MiniPinHead and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.