IMG_0765 (resized).JPG
Godzilla (resized).jpeg
PXL_20231130_201100877 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240412_180754164 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240415_201849415 (resized).jpg
IMG_2601 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2538 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

25 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 27,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 530 of 549.
#26451 3 months ago
Quoted from Matsurigatzu:

Wife and I just keep getting screwed over by the putlanes. What’s the best way in settings to overcome the ball constantly going out on us? New to pinball

You will see two posts with rubber doughnuts on them just before the Outlanes. Remove those posts (with a small wrench) and re-install them in the slot/hole that is closer to the Outlane on both sides. You will still drain but not as much.

Godzilla Outlanes (resized).jpgGodzilla Outlanes (resized).jpg
#26452 3 months ago

Wife and I just keep getting screwed over by the putlanes. What’s the best way in settings to overcome the ball constantly going out on us? New to pinball

Also, go into settings and turn down the sling power.

#26453 3 months ago
Quoted from Brombomb:

You have to Earn an Ally first.
* Jet Fighters - Get 4
* Super Secret Skill Shot (under upper flipper - shoot scoop)
* Halfway through some Kajiu battles
* etc...
Then you have to shoot the scoop to gain your ally. Above your left flipper and in front of the scoop there are 3 lights on the playfield.
* Purple - Rodan - 2x playfield Scoring
* Yellow - Mothra - Left Outlane Save
* Green - Angurius - Add a Ball
You can use your right flipper to toggle these lights, while their blinking, before shooting the scoop. Once the scoop is hit, they will turn solid to indicate it is active.
If you have Angurius, you can then use your action button at any time during MB to "add a ball". If you time it right, when your 2nd to last ball is draining, you can press and actually get it to give you 2 balls for add a ball.

Quoted from DaveH:

And just a tiny bit after
I love that moment when things are settling and I am smacking the right flipper to get what I want.

Keep in mind, especially if changing Allies as the ball is in the scoop...

The ally changes as you release the flipper button, not press it!

If you are already on the ally you want mid-flip, hold the flipper button until you are awarded the ally.

#26454 3 months ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Also, go into settings and turn down the sling power.

What does that do?

#26455 3 months ago

What does that do?

Turns down the power of the slings, helps with unlucky drains.

#26456 3 months ago
Quoted from VinnyBlanc:

The ramps don’t need to be lit (or qualified) to count toward kaiju battles. The white arrows on the ramps are just with respect to destroying the building.

oh ok thanks

#26457 3 months ago

Godzilla figure for sale with tank. Great upgrade for a Pro!!!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/171176

#26458 3 months ago
Quoted from JP76:

I have a dumb question. After beating the first monster in Tokyo, how do you light the white ramp lights so you can start the next Kaiju battle? I had GZ multiball ready (2 balls on roof) but I didn’t want to start it until I started a battle.

Check out this Gigan strategy video. This will answer your question and help on the next level as well. <15 minutes

#26459 3 months ago

Nothing much in the settings will prevent outlane drains besides turning down the slings coil power. If you haven't already, move the adjustable posts to make the outlanes narrower. That's about all you can do.

#26460 3 months ago
Quoted from VinnyBlanc:

Just replaced my first Power Distribution Board (on Godzilla). I was having an issue where the coin door interlock was not working (cutting 48v power). I obviously started with swapping the interlock switch first and that didn’t work. Did some googling and I saw people in the Jurassic Park group on pinside has the same issue and swapping the Power distribution board worked. I gave it a shot and voila!
[quoted image]

A new GZ pin .
Faulty distribution board.
One would think stern or your dealer would have replaced this board free of charge .

#26461 3 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

A new GZ pin .
Faulty distribution board.
One would think stern or your dealer would have replaced this board free of charge .

They do, I had to replace both foo and jp 30 boards.

#26462 3 months ago

The distribution board is not a very high tech item, but it is surprising how poorly it performs. Lots of capacitor and door interlock component reports of failures and swaps. I am hoping Spike 3 has engineered a whole new set of boards, including the PDB...

#26463 3 months ago

Have any of you had the problem when you shoot the ball into the building it doesn’t come back out it stays down in the back of the playfield. I have to take the metal cover off the back to get it out it’s done this 3 times now. I just bought this premium brand new a week ago and have maybe 10 games on it.

#26464 3 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Have any of you had the problem when you shoot the ball into the building it doesn’t come back out it stays down in the back of the playfield. I have to take the metal cover off the back to get it out it’s done this 3 times now. I just bought this premium brand new a week ago and have maybe 10 games on it.

Have you tried adjusting your building in the settings? That was happening with my game when I first got it, but once I adjusted the building to be more level with the playfield when at rest the problem pretty much went away?

#26465 3 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Ok, to update my recently built premium problems... there are some things they are aware of...
If your recently built GZ premium has a building entrance opto that has failed for any reason, they think they might know why and will adress it if you call support. They have a couple of recommendations that depend on your symptoms and how they failed. Call and put in a ticket.
If you are getting random lockups, turn off the power, remove the micro SD card from the CPU board, (NOT the SD card, which is physically bigger and holds the game code image) and restore power. Does it boot and play now? If so, replace the micro SD card with a blank, new micro SD memory card, the same size as the one you removed, and at least one with a minimum Class 10 speed rating. No need to format it, it will be detected and formated when you turn on the machine. The micro SD card is scratchpad storage for Insider Connect communication, it is designed as replaceable scratchpad memory that gets written to and read from during IC communications and instead of using expensive ram, or the game code SD card, they opted for cheap uSD memory so if read/write cycles wear it out after a while, operators can restore IC communications by simply swapping in a new memory card. Now if they would have just used a better supplier of micro SD cards...
And put in a call and a ticket... they will not probably spend that extra $0.05 for a better uSD card until they find more than 15% - 20% failure rate, so lets tell them were to stick the latest batch of uSD's, shall we?

Are you up and running yet? My May '23 JP Premium had a ton of lock up and boot problems. Ended up being a node board after tons of troubleshooting

#26466 3 months ago

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Nothing much in the settings will prevent outlane drains besides turning down the slings coil power. If you haven't already, move the adjustable posts to make the outlanes narrower. That's about all you can do.

This. FYI These posts have a nut on the underside, and yet I still end up treating it like a threaded bolt as well (you risk chipping if you yank it out)
Also, make sure your pitch is ~6.8. It sounds counterintuitive (at first) but the more level the playfield, the better opportunity the ball has to hit the outlanes.
AND get physical with your pin! When the ball heads over there, get ready start nudging right when the ball is at the post. It may still drain, but your increasing your odds if you at least try to alter the course.
Remove tilt plumb bob as needed.

#26467 3 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

This is unfortunately somewhat common. If it's just caught on the lip leaving the building, you can probably fix it by calibrating the building height (there are instructions in the manual). If it's getting stuck deeper in, check the Key Posts on this thread (there's a link at the top) and find the one about the Subway VUK not triggering.

#26468 3 months ago
Quoted from JP76:

I have a dumb question. After beating the first monster in Tokyo, how do you light the white ramp lights so you can start the next Kaiju battle? I had GZ multiball ready (2 balls on roof) but I didn’t want to start it until I started a battle.

This has the full rules for lighting Kaiju Battles: http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-godzilla-rulesheet/7210

tl;dr after you complete (or decide to move on without completing) the first battle, you will need to 1) Hit the Scoop to change cities, 2) Hit each ramp once (there is a yellow indicator on the back wall indicating which ramps you still need), then 3) Hit the scoop to start a new battle.

#26469 3 months ago
Quoted from barndawg:

This is unfortunately somewhat common. If it's just caught on the lip leaving the building, you can probably fix it by calibrating the building height (there are instructions in the manual). If it's getting stuck deeper in, check the Key Posts on this thread (there's a link at the top) and find the one about the Subway VUK not triggering.

Yeah that’s what it’s doing. The ball gets stuck way down in subway. Now when I do the test I can get it to fire it out of the subway up to the building it’s driving me nuts. Lol

#26470 3 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Yeah that’s what it’s doing. The ball gets stuck way down in subway. Now when I do the test I can get it to fire it out of the subway up to the building it’s driving me nuts. Lol

Mine is the same. Check the Key Posts for the solution. Basically it’s getting stuck on the gap between the underlying subway and the vertical tunnel. You can put a business card over the gap or add some washers to angle it better. I have an even lower tech solution and just give some gentle upward nudges lol

#26471 3 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Yeah, I hear that. Still having a few issues too.

1. I’ve had a tough time with the building too. Is there a post that explains how to better level it? Sometimes a slow ball gets stuck rolling back out the front entrance - just a small height delta (lower than) the playfield.

2. The vuk is challenging - I changed angle with washers and had to turn power way up. Mostly works but sometimes still takes 2 to 4 extra fires of the vuk coil to make it to the top. Not sure if tweaking building level will help with that or not. Or if there are any other tricks anyone knows to really get the vuk for building working awesomely?

3. Magna Grab not lining up ball for loop shot. I tweaked right back corner leg leveler to be a little higher, I think I’m .25 degrees tilted left in the back - doesn’t seem like enough though. The shot is almost never lined up to hit the loop from magna grab on upper flipper. How much are people tweaking level on that to get it to work most of the time? Sucks because when I play I almost always just try to get it to lower flippers, but middle spinner, then hit the loop shot to get my destruction jackpots.

I love this game - my favorite machine right now by far. I’ve put soooo much work into it - would love to get these last couple things nailed down.

#26472 3 months ago
Quoted from Chopplebrains:

Yeah, I hear that. Still having a few issues too.
1. I’ve had a tough time with the building too. Is there a post that explains how to better level it? Sometimes a slow ball gets stuck rolling back out the front entrance - just a small height delta (lower than) the playfield.
2. The vuk is challenging - I changed angle with washers and had to turn power way up. Mostly works but sometimes still takes 2 to 4 extra fires of the vuk coil to make it to the top. Not sure if tweaking building level will help with that or not. Or if there are any other tricks anyone knows to really get the vuk for building working awesomely?
3. Magna Grab not lining up ball for loop shot. I tweaked right back corner leg leveler to be a little higher, I think I’m .25 degrees tilted left in the back - doesn’t seem like enough though. The shot is almost never lined up to hit the loop from magna grab on upper flipper. How much are people tweaking level on that to get it to work most of the time? Sucks because when I play I almost always just try to get it to lower flippers, but middle spinner, then hit the loop shot to get my destruction jackpots.
I love this game - my favorite machine right now by far. I’ve put soooo much work into it - would love to get these last couple things nailed down.

Yeah I love this game too haven’t had a a problem with magna grab lining up. That vuk is driving me nuts specially with me not having it but a week out of the box. I’m going to figure something out for it.

#26473 3 months ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Yeah I love this game too haven’t had a a problem with magna grab lining up. That vuk is driving me nuts specially with me not having it but a week out of the box. I’m going to figure something out for it.

The washers helped a lot - two on top, one in middle, zero on bottom. Used to be every shot would take like 5 or 6 tries to make it. Now it’s improved, 50% of time makes it in single shot. But maybe 20% of time takes multiple still.

Going others have advice on the other issues I posted above - fingers crossed.

#26474 3 months ago

For the VUK, sounds like you've found the key post with washers. And it sounds like that is a pretty solid fix.
For me, I didnt have to go that far. Early on, I had the same issue. When I had the playfield on jacks I noticed my backboard was not screwed tightly to the playfield. If I remember correctly there were only 3 or 4 wood screws holding that backboard.
I tightened those up nice and snug, did the same for the VUK brackets, both the one under the playfield and the vertical chute on the backboard.
Then, and I think most importantly I believe, I have never again used that "handle" on the top of the backboard. I reach under the playfield gently with two fingers and find a bare spot to use as a lift point. Over 2000 plays since and it miss-fires maybe once every 15 times. And then it always makes it up on the second coil fire.

ymmv, but worth a check.

#26475 3 months ago

I see many posts about cracked plastics under bridge from the violent shaking. I added a simple fix that prevents plastic damage. I simply added soft Velcro to under side of bridge metal rails. It’s black, sticks on easily and invisible to the eye. When the bridge slams down it acts like a cushion.

IMG_2493 (resized).jpegIMG_2493 (resized).jpegIMG_2494 (resized).jpegIMG_2494 (resized).jpegIMG_2495 (resized).jpegIMG_2495 (resized).jpegIMG_2496 (resized).jpegIMG_2496 (resized).jpeg
#26476 3 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

What do you have your sling power set at?

#26477 3 months ago

I bought a magnet Mylar fr pinball life. It’s a donut shape. I trimmed it down to go around the magma grab and line up with the bridge drop Mylar. I messed up and I think it over laps a bit. In any case now I can hit destruction jackpots all the time. One dollar fix. Of course there is shipping though.

#26478 3 months ago
Quoted from junkyard:

I bought a magnet Mylar fr pinball life. It’s a donut shape. I trimmed it down to go around the magma grab and line up with the bridge drop Mylar. I messed up and I think it over laps a bit. In any case now I can hit destruction jackpots all the time. One dollar fix. Of course there is shipping though.

I had heard about this - I have a playfield protector in mine - seems like that would mitigate the Mylar issue?

#26479 3 months ago

I had heard about this - I have a playfield protector in mine - seems like that would mitigate the Mylar issue?

I would think so. But I’m no expert.

#26480 3 months ago
Quoted from BFaster:

For the VUK, sounds like you've found the key post with washers. And it sounds like that is a pretty solid fix.
For me, I didnt have to go that far. Early on, I had the same issue. When I had the playfield on jacks I noticed my backboard was not screwed tightly to the playfield. If I remember correctly there were only 3 or 4 wood screws holding that backboard.
I tightened those up nice and snug, did the same for the VUK brackets, both the one under the playfield and the vertical chute on the backboard.
Then, and I think most importantly I believe, I have never again used that "handle" on the top of the backboard. I reach under the playfield gently with two fingers and find a bare spot to use as a lift point. Over 2000 plays since and it miss-fires maybe once every 15 times. And then it always makes it up on the second coil fire.
ymmv, but worth a check.

I did the tightening but will double check this - thanks. Another thought - I had vuk issues with Elvira hoh - the main thing that fixed that was taking the rod out of the coil and grinding it a bit - not making it shorter, just barely enough to add a scallop so the ball has a little niche to sit in - this made it so the ball was centered on the rod and would then fire straight up the vuk every time. I thought the Godzilla building vuk had a metal rod instead of plastic - does anyone know if it’s metal? I suppose I could grind metal too but a little harder, not sure I have the right tools.

#26481 3 months ago

This may have been covered previously, and I'm only posting this now because I just installed it, but when you pair tdiddy 's Prem/LE building upgrade with dpannell 's Interactive Godzilla, and throw comet FIRE LEDs everywhere including all the red GI bulb sockets...

20240121_220058 (resized).jpg20240121_220058 (resized).jpg

...man, it is just apocalyptic.

It feels like my playfield is a flaming ruin.

#26482 3 months ago
Quoted from Scala:

The rgb light for the left ramp arrow stopped working on me. All the other lights are working fine.
Could someone point me in the right direction for what I need to do to fix it? This is the first repair I've needed to make on a pinball machine.
Thanks in advance!

Did you ever find a solution to this? My magna grab led failed and before I try an SMD exchange on it, it would be nice to know how it turned out for you?

IMG_6464 (resized).jpegIMG_6464 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpeg
#26483 3 months ago
Quoted from Brombomb:

You have to Earn an Ally first.
* Jet Fighters - Get 4
* Super Secret Skill Shot (under upper flipper - shoot scoop)
* Halfway through some Kajiu battles
* etc...
Then you have to shoot the scoop to gain your ally. Above your left flipper and in front of the scoop there are 3 lights on the playfield.
* Purple - Rodan - 2x playfield Scoring
* Yellow - Mothra - Left Outlane Save
* Green - Angurius - Add a Ball
You can use your right flipper to toggle these lights, while their blinking, before shooting the scoop. Once the scoop is hit, they will turn solid to indicate it is active.
If you have Angurius, you can then use your action button at any time during MB to "add a ball". If you time it right, when your 2nd to last ball is draining, you can press and actually get it to give you 2 balls for add a ball.

Awesome. Thanks!

#26484 3 months ago

First game over 2 billion since I picked up this game a couple weeks ago. It got a little tense as I was making beer at the time as had to keep checking on that while trapping up. This is one of the longest playing games out there.
I did get some big points off Hedorah and Terror of Mecha Godzilla.IMG_5092 (resized).jpegIMG_5092 (resized).jpeg

IMG_5090 (resized).jpegIMG_5090 (resized).jpegIMG_5091 (resized).jpegIMG_5091 (resized).jpeg
#26485 3 months ago

Magna Grab not lining up ball for loop shot.

Is magna grab supposed to drop the ball so it actually hits the flipper, or like mine, does it drop it near, so you have to bat at it a bit to get the destruction bonus? I can’t smash that loop off the magnet drop, rather just get it with enough force to get it around slowly. When I hit the center spinner orbit I can rip the loop, so it’s just the magna grab that puts it almost a little out there to make it a challenge. I kinda figured that’s by design.

Quoted from EspoPinball:

I see many posts about cracked plastics under bridge from the violent shaking. I added a simple fix that prevents plastic damage. I simply added soft Velcro to under side of bridge metal rails. It’s black, sticks on easily and invisible to the eye. When the bridge slams down it acts like a cushion.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You can trim off about 90% of that velcro. You only need it at the very end of the bridge that touches down.

#26486 3 months ago

I did the tightening but will double check this - thanks. Another thought - I had vuk issues with Elvira hoh - the main thing that fixed that was taking the rod out of the coil and grinding it a bit - not making it shorter, just barely enough to add a scallop so the ball has a little niche to sit in - this made it so the ball was centered on the rod and would then fire straight up the vuk every time. I thought the Godzilla building vuk had a metal rod instead of plastic - does anyone know if it’s metal? I suppose I could grind metal too but a little harder, not sure I have the right tools.

Had the same issue on EHOH, same fix with "cupping" the plunger. Havent been under my GZ in a long time. I dont remember if that plunger is poly like EHOH or metal. But I also dont really think it is the same issue with GZ as it was for EHOH. For EHOH it was a "sloppy" situation where for whatever reason the ball wasn't centering on the plunger. For GZ, I think the main issue was the gap where the underplayfield trough meets the vertical chute. Ball was getting caught sitting in that gap. I believe that's why the business card solution can also work.
But, take all this for what its worth. Which ain't a lot. I havent been in that area of GZ for over a year now. Just going on admittedly failing and faulty memory!

#26487 3 months ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

Is magna grab supposed to drop the ball so it actually hits the flipper, or like mine, does it drop it near, so you have to bat at it a bit to get the destruction bonus? I can’t smash that loop off the magnet drop, rather just get it with enough force to get it around slowly. When I hit the center spinner orbit I can rip the loop, so it’s just the magna grab that puts it almost a little out there to make it a challenge. I kinda figured that’s by design.

You can trim off about 90% of that velcro. You only need it at the very end of the bridge that touches down.

Wrt magna grab, mine releases such that the flipper most often can’t reach it or can barely reach it - rarely is it ever hit with enough force to make it even into the begin if of the loop shot.

#26488 3 months ago

Wrt magna grab, mine releases such that the flipper most often can’t reach it or can barely reach it - rarely is it ever hit with enough force to make it even into the begin if of the loop shot.

You should be able to hit the loop from the magna grab drop.

Check the key posts up top.
It's buried in there

Here ya go.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/170#post-6820254

Yup, I know it says its for easier entry to the left ramp.
And it does help with that as well.

After that, if you are still missing, I believe the next advice was to start dropping your back left leg leveler by a quarter turn until you can.

#26489 3 months ago
Quoted from BFaster:

You should be able to hit the loop from the magna grab drop.
Check the key posts up top.
It's buried in there
Here ya go.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/170#post-6820254
Yup, I know it says its for easier entry to the left ramp.
And it does help with that as well.
After that, if you are still missing, I believe the next advice was to start dropping your back left leg leveler by a quarter turn until you can.

Thanks a ton - I’ll take a look. I turned up the swing and don’t seem to have any issues there, so not sure if this will help with the magnet drop to upper flipper, but maybe - I’ll check!

#26490 3 months ago

Godzilla humidifier...

godzilla-humidifier.gifgodzilla-humidifier.gif
#26491 3 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Godzilla humidifier...
[quoted image]

Wow that is cool! Where did you get that?

#26492 3 months ago

Has anyone had their coil stop screws break and everything fall off?

IMG_5006 (resized).jpegIMG_5006 (resized).jpeg

#26493 3 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Has anyone had their coil stop screws break and everything fall off?
[quoted image]

I've seen that on route machines. It's not super-common, though.

Quoted from Billygrippo:

Just my personal machine. It does have about 8-900 plays.

800-900 is nothing for a route pin, so it's definitely a defect to have happened so quickly. I'm assuming one screw came loose and that allowed the impacts on the coil stop to break them both off from the repeated hits on a loose coil stop.

#26494 3 months ago
Quoted from toaster777:

Wow that is cool! Where did you get that?

I don't have one, I saw an Asian post with it. Somewhere in Asia, probably Japan, they sell them. I did a quick US check and didn't see it online anywhere. Thought it was pretty neat, too. Makes godzilla sounds and everything.

#26495 3 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Just my personal machine. It does have about 8-900 plays.

#26496 3 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Has anyone had they’re coil stop crews break and everything fall off?
[quoted image]

Welcome to Stern's High Quality Pinball Manufacturing family... this is pretty standard these days, at times, it's the suppliers trying to make a little extra by using cheaper grade steel. They all try it. It bites Stern in the ass all the time... like the crappy standup target brackets for the powerline targets had a bad bunch of softer than desired steel used to make a recent batch that let the targets bend back and wipe out the opto behind it. Now Stern gets to replace a bunch of standup brackets AND optos... but leave it to Stern to keep right on buying from the same suppliers because they are the cheapest...

#26497 3 months ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Welcome to Stern's High Quality Pinball Manufacturing family... this is pretty standard these days, at times, it's the suppliers trying to make a little extra by using cheaper grade steel. They all try it. It bites Stern in the ass all the time... like the crappy standup target brackets for the powerline targets had a bad bunch of softer than desired steel used to make a recent batch that let the targets bend back and wipe out the opto behind it. Now Stern gets to replace a bunch of standup brackets AND optos... but leave it to Stern to keep right on buying from the same suppliers because they are the cheapest...

Similar to “pot metal” Hugh…,? Good idea!

#26498 3 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

800-900 is nothing for a route pin, so it's definitely a defect to have happened so quickly. I'm assuming one screw came loose and that allowed the impacts on the coil stop to break them both off from the repeated hits on a loose coil stop.

Sounds about right. Anything comes loose. It’s bound to take easier pressure.

#26499 3 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Sounds about right. Anything comes loose. It’s bound to take easier pressure.

Except on older Bally/williams!

#26500 3 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't have one, I saw an Asian post with it. Somewhere in Asia, probably Japan, they sell them. I did a quick US check and didn't see it online anywhere. Thought it was pretty neat, too. Makes godzilla sounds and everything.

So, looks to me like you just market shit. Is that a correct assumption?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 80.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Reflex Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
GMods

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 375.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinMod Industries

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Chrome Candy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Side Gig Studios

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 73.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 575.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Bling

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 125.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Chula Vista, CA
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

There are 27,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 530 of 549.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-godzilla-official-owners-club/page/530?hl=dazedandconfused and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.