tron1 (resized).jpg
tron2 (resized).jpg
IMG_4921 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4920 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4060 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6148 (resized).png
IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
There are 11,651 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 234.
#6101 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Is this a foamy tape?

No. It is a bit like Scotch tape (translucent, basically firm), but thicker. Most foam tape is much thicker than this anti-rattle tape.

#6102 7 years ago

For sale: Centerflank wiring mod. This mod is just 40 feet of wires stripped from a Ford Taurus. You just throw it in your cabinet so that it looks like you have as many lighting mods in your Tron as Centerflank does.

#6103 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

For sale: Centerflank wiring mod. This mod is just 40 feet of wires stripped from a Ford Taurus. You just throw it in your cabinet so that it looks like you have as many lighting mods in your Tron as Centerflank does.

I'll take 2, I want twice what he has

#6104 7 years ago

i heard there is a VE in the works

#6106 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Whatever the price, it's a bargain ....

#6107 7 years ago

POV from the new Tron ride at Shanghai Disneyland which just opened. Looks pretty cool.

rd

#6108 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Whatever the price, it's a bargain ....

The price is $12,000 because I have to buy a donor Taurus to create the mod. PM sent with my Paypal info.

#6109 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

The price is $12,000 because I have to buy a donor Taurus to create the mod. PM sent with my Paypal info.

I have one set ready to ship. 6K shipped (includes autographed certificate of authenticity+AOD)

You just got Flanked Jayhawkai! BoomYou just got Flanked Jayhawkai! Boom

#6110 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I have one set ready to ship. 6K shipped (includes autographed certificate of authenticity+AOD)

Since I am not in the possession of Mr. CF at the moment I think his for sale ad here is a total scam. Negotiate with caution knowing the apron you will get will just be some shrubby old forgery.

#6111 7 years ago
Quoted from ApronOfDestiny:

Since I am not in the possession of Mr. CF at the moment I think his for sale ad here is a total scam. Negotiate with caution knowing the apron you will get will just be some shrubby old forgery.

AOD not for sale anymore, I'm locking that blasphemous little bitch in a dark corner of my basement for eternity.

#6112 7 years ago
Quoted from ApronOfDestiny:

Is Kaneda still licking CF's balls?

#6113 7 years ago

I think the AoD is in an undisclosed location courtesy of the US Postal Service at the moment.

#6114 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Nasty shit there.....

#6115 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

BallLicker, probably will be his 18th Pinside user name.

#6116 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Nasty shit there.....

Yep. I couldn't believe it until I saw the pics.

#6117 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

He wishes.

rd

#6118 7 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

Yep. I couldn't believe it until I saw the pics.

Can't unsee that.......

#6119 7 years ago

Who? Kaneda wishes he was still licking Flanker's balls? I'm confused

#6120 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Who? Kaneda wishes he was still licking Flanker's balls? I'm confused

From the pics he really appeared to be enjoying it.

#6121 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

BallLicker, probably will be his 18th Pinside user name.

The think his name is Jesus now:
jesuslickingball_(resized).jpgjesuslickingball_(resized).jpg

#6122 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Who? Kaneda wishes he was still licking Flanker's balls?

Yeah. He might adopt his LadySlingshot cross dressing persona when he does it too. Jenner styles.

rd

#6124 7 years ago

More importantly Flankster, when are you going to grow a mountain man beard, get some sleeves, set up a Twitch account and stream some catpocalypse?
You'll have plenty of viewership, I guarantee it!
And with all the donations rolling in you'll finally be able to retire that hole of glory you keep making Mrs. Flank yell at you through!

#6125 7 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

More importantly Flankster, when are you going to grow a mountain man beard, get some sleeves, set up a Twitch account and stream some catpocalypse?
You'll have plenty of viewership, I guarantee it!
And with all the donations rolling in you'll finally be able to retire that hole of glory you keep making Mrs. Flank yell at you through!

Thats tempting, wonder if it would be enough $ to stop working, sanding houses like this sucks!

Hate itHate it

#6126 7 years ago

Wow,
That's um...specshul?
I can hear the designer's thoughts while sketching up that house now:
"Corduroy,
Man do I love me some corduroy!
I should build the exterior of a house as a tribute to my love of all things that go fwip fwip fwip!"

So if you fall off the ladder and go sliding down the side F(p)lankster, does it attract all the nearby wolverines?
Or at least a quartet of swamp band players missing their washboard guy?

#6127 7 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Wow,
That's um...specshul?
I can hear the designer's thoughts while sketching up that house now:
"Corduroy,
Man do I love me some corduroy!
I should build the exterior of a house as a tribute to my love of all things that go fwip fwip fwip!"
So if you fall off the ladder and go sliding down the side F(p)lankster, does it attract all the nearby wolverines?

I don't fall off ladders, I'm a ninja on those things. My wife gets nervous when I jump from one ladder to the other when I'm 30ft in the air.

Wolverines love me

#6128 7 years ago

Good to hear!
I'd hate to think you shredded/cashed out your "certifiable badassery" card due to old age.

#6129 7 years ago

Strange chimney... I think stone would look better... Or maybe EL wire?

#6130 7 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Strange chimney... I think stone would look better... Or maybe EL wire?

Man, I wish all chimneys were stone, it's extremely difficult to get at the backside of this one, I distinctly remember some choice words I let out when I did this house back in 09

#6131 7 years ago

Just installed my Flynn sign now I need color DMD light cycle and mirror blades

IMG_20160621_162729_(resized).jpgIMG_20160621_162729_(resized).jpg

#6132 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Just installed my Flynn sign now I need color DMD light cycle and mirror blads

What you gonna do for mirror blades?

#6133 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What you gonna do for mirror blades?

not sure yet as i like just side decals too.

#6134 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

not sure yet as i like just side decals too.

The pics on his website, the TRON with black mirrors is mine....

Edit---- https://pinballsidemirrors.com

Ah, I think they are gone, only pics I found have the regular mirrors

#6135 7 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The pics on his website, the TRON with black mirrors is mine....

Nice they look awesome but they cost $$

#6136 7 years ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Nice they look awesome but they cost $$

But worth it if he reruns them....black mirror badass on TRON

#6137 7 years ago

wow... lots a lot of blue or black light?

Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

Just installed my Flynn sign now I need color DMD light cycle and mirror blades

#6138 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

But worth it if he reruns them....black mirror badass on TRON

I'd buy them if available!

#6139 7 years ago

I still have my black mirror blades I purchased for Tron in the box... I keep meaning to install them after I get "done" modding everything I can inside the game. The problem is everytime I think I'm getting close... I find something else to do to it. Last weekend I even got the small clamps out and put them beside the game as I thought I was "done".

This week, I've got EL wire coming in to finally fix Zuse's cane and I need to order translucent flipper buttons to hook up to RGB controller... which now has under cabinet lighting, back cabinet lighting, the apron triangles, the clear disc of doom, and the topper plugged into it and all syncing off the ramps. I did all of this an the EL paper for the rails and added the LE apron flashers in the last couple of weeks.

I'm still thinking about getting the EL paper for the translucent game cards and possibly adding under and back of the cabinet flashers and finally adding that ColorDMD and then deciding if I want it to sync with the ramps or run the color package.

A pimped out Tron is the only game that can sit beside a WoZ and not feel jelly about all the bling.

BTW - anyone have an suggestions on how to fix a lit lightcycle that seems to keep flashing?

#6140 7 years ago
Quoted from jedimastermatt:

BTW - anyone have an suggestions on how to fix a lit lightcycle that seems to keep flashing?

If it's random flashing, I bet the guy that modded it for you super glued the switch as opposed to soldering the wires.....

#6141 7 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

If it's random flashing, I bet the guy that modded it for you super glued the switch as opposed to soldering the wires.....

It's a consistent pulse. The other one stays on just fine.

#6142 7 years ago

Both cycles wired to the same power source? The Hallmark cycles need to have wires soldered to the battery leads. You have to sand or file them for the solder to get a good bond. If that didn't happen the light is probably dim and could cause the flicker.

#6143 7 years ago

I had one of mine give me fits.....it was the switch. But if your's is consistently pulsing you may have to dig deeper.....are they wired direct, through a PIG2, or an insert? Suspect that would be where to start.....

#6144 7 years ago

... which now has under cabinet lighting, back cabinet lighting, the apron triangles, the clear disc of doom, and the topper plugged into it and all syncing off the ramps.

Is the "clear disc of doom" a spinner with clear rubber? I'm late to the Tron party. My disc is leaving black dropping all over the place.

#6145 7 years ago
Quoted from Superchicken:

Both cycles wired to the same power source? The Hallmark cycles need to have wires soldered to the battery leads. You have to sand or file them for the solder to get a good bond. If that didn't happen the light is probably dim and could cause the flicker.

Quoted from MK6PIN:

I had one of mine give me fits.....it was the switch. But if your's is consistently pulsing you may have to dig deeper.....are they wired direct, through a PIG2, or an insert? Suspect that would be where to start.....

They were on the machine when I purchased them, so I haven't figured out the wiring path yet. Next time I pull the playfield up, I'll take a closer look. Thanks for the ideas of where to start. If anything, I'll just connect the offending one up to the other source to rule out if it's internal to the bike.

Quoted from Superchicken:

Is the "clear disc of doom" a spinner with clear rubber? I'm late to the Tron party. My disc is leaving black dropping all over the place.

Yes. It's the gravity defying addition that will cause all sort of interesting effects with the ball and it will stop the addition of more black rubber being added everywhere. I would order at least one spare just in case you need it down the line.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-clear-disc-installed

#6146 7 years ago

Yes. It's the gravity defying addition that will cause all sort of interesting effects with the ball and it will stop the addition of more black rubber being added everywhere. I would order at least one spare just in case you need it down the line.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tron-clear-disc-installed

Thanks. Ordered!

#6147 7 years ago

I keep meaning to install them after I get "done" modding everything I can inside the game. The problem is everytime I think I'm getting close... I find something else to do to it

Hate to break it to you.....but you've already realized it......you're never " done" modding in Tronland....price you pay for owning a badass machine.......

On mine.....really like the el paper under the instruction cards....

Colordmd looks best in color.....had mine on sigma mode and serial control to follow the colors of the speaker light kit...looked cool too, but the color rocks...subtle but deadly.....

Have fun...put your mirrors on, and enjoy ( still betting your switch is screwed in one of your light cycles, but just swapping feeds w the other one is smart....

#6148 7 years ago

Good move!!!...think it's a requirement for membership, actually......

#6149 7 years ago

best thread ever.....

i miss the days when trons were coming down the line

tronpinballs_(resized).jpgtronpinballs_(resized).jpg

#6150 7 years ago

Word Up Fellow Tronites! Been a while since I've been on here and I hear Flank is taking Radio Edit, so I feel now that the CAVS are champs and I finally have some free time, I am making my return!! Miss being on this thread you guys/gals are the best~!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Trade
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 11,651 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 234.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp/page/123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.