(Topic ID: 54093)

Official TRON lovefest thread, I love it more than Lightning Kitty.

By centerflank

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9,251 posts
  • 466 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by snaroff
  • Topic is favorited by 139 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Is TRON super awesome or are you a hater?”

• TRON is unreal, centerflank is supersmart. 394 votes
    71%
  • TRON blows, voters for this option have a small dingy :( 102 votes
    18%
  • Never played TRON, but if Centerflank likes it, it must be fun!!!! 59 votes
    11%

(555 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,240 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

TRON Wall.jpg
Image 8-16-19 at 2.33 PM (resized).jpeg
6562534A-2277-4FB0-87DB-6FE301BFA387 (resized).jpeg
16FFBE1E-E1CA-4567-AEE7-67372E96B244 (resized).jpeg
6C186F29-9677-4D16-8F22-A62CF5B38F1F (resized).jpeg
F91E8EB0-318F-4E97-9D64-05C1BA6A0AF3 (resized).jpeg
391B3511-8217-4786-9917-60F3818D792E (resized).jpeg
D8C6B3B7-A9AD-4EBA-A5B7-F9BF6FBD043F (resized).jpeg
79E9CC73-FBBE-435A-B134-B3F540755ADA (resized).jpeg
961C656A-F8E7-44B8-877E-596B182A6FD5 (resized).jpeg
69897D74-B9C8-461C-B8C9-50597E3D99C1 (resized).jpeg
B2982FC6-34B6-486C-B1C7-42B73C83ED28 (resized).jpeg
6B1A83B5-89F8-4AC4-866D-A768DBC70E2B (resized).jpeg
IMG_2387 (resized).jpeg
9FA77E18-CAA0-4EAA-A751-867C30FDA061 (resized).jpeg
20190810_102415 (resized).jpg

There are 9251 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 186.
#6151 3 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

Word Up Fellow Tronites! Been a while since I've been on here and I hear Flank is taking some shit from the higher ups, so I feel now that the CAVS are champs and I finally have some free time, I am making my return!! Miss being on this thread you guys/gals are the best~!

Ha, let's keep that in the NDP

Congrats on your Cavs!

#6152 3 years ago

Bad news for Flank: I bought a Tron.

You might see me in this thread from time to time. Sorry to buzzkill your night.

(But this does mean that I finally agree with you about the machine, and I think I've maybe not been too kind to it in the past. See? Even I can admit my mistakes!)

#6153 3 years ago

Flank takes no shit here...life is good in Tronland!!!

#6154 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Flank takes no shit here...life is good in Tronland!!!

I don't give him shit. He's just not a fan, to put it mildly.

#6155 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I don't give him shit. He's just not a fan, to put it mildly.

I don't know ( or care) about any of that....just know this IS the best thread on Pinside , and Flank a big part of that...

Glad you bought a TRON ....am sure you will love it..that's basically all there is here ( along w booze, mods, and ALOT of other cool Troniacs)

#6156 3 years ago

Word Up Fellow Tronites! Been a while since I've been on here and I hear Flank is taking some shit from the higher ups, so I feel now that the CAVS are champs and I finally have some free time, I am making my return!! Miss being on this thread you guys/gals are the best~!

Welcome back !!! ( although I can't honestly remember when you left....my memory is somewhat lacking) free time for me in a week.....

#6157 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Bad news for Flank: I bought a Tron.
You might see me in this thread from time to time. Sorry to buzzkill your night.
(But this does mean that I finally agree with you about the machine, and I think I've maybe not been too kind to it in the past. See? Even I can admit my mistakes!)

Oh brother, are you going to do another lame ass restore on this game?

Just kidding, you know I gotta rib you for joining the club, even if you did so reluctantly. By the way, the initiation into this club is to tattoo "Tron" on your neck, forehead or lower middle back. Pics to prove it.

Glad your here bro!

image_(resized).jpg

By the way... Your restores are boss!

#6158 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Welcome back !!! ( although I can't honestly remember when you left....my memory is somewhat lacking) free time for me in a week.....

Didn't really leave, just haven't been on PS for about 2 months. Just busy with life and needed a break. But I am back and ready to BS!

#6159 3 years ago

Didn't really leave, just haven't been on PS for about 2 months. Just busy with life and needed a break. But I am back and ready to BS!

Excellent!!!

#6160 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

By the way, the initiation into this club is to tattoo "Tron" on your neck, forehead or lower middle back

What the deuce?!? I was told the hellish camping weekend in Wisconsin punched my ticket

#6161 3 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

What the deuce?!? I was told the hellish camping weekend in Wisconsin punched my ticket

Best 3 days of your life, admit it!

#6162 3 years ago

I'll never tell!

#6163 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

Just kidding, you know I gotta rib you for joining the club, even if you did so reluctantly.
Glad your here bro!

beelzeboob the copy-catter just got it because i have one...

#6164 3 years ago

I'm just gonna put this here...
sfbay.craigslist.org link

#6165 3 years ago

never cared for Tron but bumpage is due!

#6166 3 years ago
Quoted from Jetzxi:

never cared for Tron but bumpage is due!

Most confusing ill placed comment of the day

#6167 3 years ago

Uh-oh, Tron Leader somehow got into the doghouse. Free CF!

#6168 3 years ago

Dude... WtF? 1st Brexit, now Cfexit? Don't care about reasons, just want results in bringing CF back.

#6169 3 years ago

Tronish

image_(resized).jpg

#6170 3 years ago

I modded my Tron LE hard out in the weekend!!!

Whooooo! Yeah! Whoopa!!

I put some Cliffy ramp protectors on it.

Modded to the max!!

rd

#6171 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I modded my Tron LE hard out in the weekend!!!
Whooooo! Yeah! Whoopa!!
I put some Cliffy ramp protectors on it.
Modded to the max!!
rd

oh yeah! which disc are you using?

#6172 3 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

oh yeah! which disc are you using?

Standard one.

All standard.

Standard all the way.

Except the ramp protectors. Modded to the max.

rd

#6173 3 years ago

CF es frozen

#6174 3 years ago

Oh boy, quick... Someone snap pics of the last few posts and email them to him, I bet he's going through withdrawals

#6175 3 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Standard one.
All standard.
Standard all the way.
Except the ramp protectors. Modded to the max.
rd

Modded to the max....can't be without the clear disc of death

#6176 3 years ago

Pinside is getting worse by the day. Throwing Flank out whom is a pillar of pinside, is absolutely ridiculous. Some douchy PS member whom adds nothing to the site, whined and bitched and basically narced out Flank for absolutely no good reason. TO that Douchebag, grow the FUCK up and to the MODS you better fix this ASAP. Ugh....We have some Mods that are friends in this club pull some strings Tiger!

#6177 3 years ago

say it aint so??

#6178 3 years ago

Pinside is getting worse by the day. Throwing Flank out whom is a pillar of pinside, is absolutely ridiculous. Some douchy PS member whom adds nothing to the site, whined and bitched and basically narced out Flank for absolutely no good reason. TO that Douchebag, grow the FUCK up and to the MODS you better fix this ASAP. Ugh....We have some Mods that are friends in this club pull some strings Tiger!

Flank hates me for some reason, but I agree with this. Must've been something he did off forum.

#6179 3 years ago

Throwing Flank out whom is a pillar of pinside, is absolutely ridiculous. Some douchy PS member whom adds nothing to the site, whined and bitched and basically narced out Flank for absolutely no good reason.

I don't know everything (but enough) about this incident.....while unfortunate, I believe that Flank was "egged on" into the situation, and probably was shocked when he was the one that got the ban.....hence the ill responses through the mod chain.

PM system failed in this instance, and I just hope Flank returns where he belongs (with us) in due time.

Many find him an asset to our community......mark

#6180 3 years ago

We won't comment on the specifics of Centerflank's situation other than it involved lots of harassment, threats, and vulgar attacks against other members.

Suffice to say, Centerflank was given plenty of leeway and chances to get back on track and follow the site rules prior to his account freeze. Freezing his account was by no means taken lightly, and was an unfortunate result of his behavior and his behavior alone.

If you wish to discuss the situation further, please open a moderator feedback thread. This is not the place to discuss an individual member's status.

Let's get back to pinball...

#6181 3 years ago

will this thread get sent to the basement now, or deleted?

#6182 3 years ago

Thinking of doing one last Flynn's sign run. Send me a PM if you're interested.

#6183 3 years ago
Quoted from dkpinball:

you should do a RIP Centerflank Flynn's sign version

#6184 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

will this thread get sent to the basement now, or deleted?

I see no reason why either would be necessary as long as it continues like any other club thread.

#6185 3 years ago

ok guys & gals...

i'm not supposed to release this, but here's actual video/audio footage of what happened between Centerflank & the pinside mods.
i'll let you decide who is who. (sound on)

ps. based on the end of the actual/factual footage, Centerflank should probably become a mod as well

#6186 3 years ago

Wow, I didn't think those Flynn signs would ever come back. Everybody get one before he changes his mind.

#6187 3 years ago

I still love Tron more than lightening kitty, so this thread is still relevant

Flank isn't dead, he's just frozen, no need for a RIP sign, that's just terrible

#6188 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

We won't comment on the specifics of Centerflank's situation other than it involved lots of harassment, threats, and vulgar attacks against other members.
Suffice to say, Centerflank was given plenty of leeway and chances to get back on track and follow the site rules prior to his account freeze. Freezing his account was by no means taken lightly, and was an unfortunate result of his behavior and his behavior alone.
If you wish to discuss the situation further, please open a moderator feedback thread. This is not the place to discuss an individual member's status.

Agreed and understood.....

#6189 3 years ago

id like one for my tron.... pm sent

Quoted from dkpinball:

#6190 3 years ago

Was probably something like this and everyone will be ok.
image_(resized).jpeg

#6191 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

ok guys & gals...
i'm not supposed to release this, but here's actual video/audio footage of what happened between Centerflank & the pinside mods.
i'll let you decide who is who. (sound on)
ps. based on the end of the actual/factual footage, Centerflank should probably become a mod as well
ยป YouTube video

Best video ever!!!....can't stop laughing

#6192 3 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Best video ever!!!....can't stop laughing

I've watched it like 4 times meow.
Still trying to figure out who is who in it.

#6193 3 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I've watched it like 4 times now.
Still trying to figure out who is who in it.

You can actually script it a couple different ways ( even w the cat taking on 2 different personas , if that makes sense).

My favorite parts are " the pose", and when the mantis finally grabs him......just can't stop laughing every time I watch it....

#6194 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I've seen it all in regards to this situation.

And its FACT that is all BS. This Pinsider or ones like him want to talk "radio edit" but don't have the pinballs to back it up.

Why are we promoting guys whom are keyboard tough then don't have the pinballs to back it up.

Flank is opinionated for sure. However his opinions are highly valued.

His backing of this community is highly valued

Its not like a random guy is coming in here spouting of BS like he knows what he is talking about.....oh wait that is almost every single Fing Thread on this Site over the last 2 years.

This is a Joke! FACT!

I am ashamed that guys whom put so much into this hobby and actually do stuff for the hobby are being single out b/c they aren't pussy and don't back down to Trolls.

Pinside let tons of nonsense, meaningless and useless members spew forth crap every day.

Price Police, Newbs acting like they know it all, constant TMZ quality gossip all talking and acting like they know WTF they are talking about? Run there mouths and start Threads and topics with No sources, No experience and no knowledge of what they speak of.

At least in the Cleveland, Erie, Buffalo and Pittsburgh Triangle this site has become just a running joke.

If you want to know who is who and what is what Pinside is no longer the place. 10% of Pinside is Legit and the powers that be seem to be promoting Ignorance and snuffing out Actual REAL Members of the Pinball community.

Go ahead keep your policy and watch this site rot out.

This totally reminds me of NASCAR. After Dale E. Died in 2000, NASCAR exploded, right time right place, 09/11, Afghanistan, Patriotism, shot NASCAR to heights it had never seen... however they had no idea how to handle the success and have fallen in to the gutter.

Pinside 5 years ago when I joined was the Elite of the Elite, Great threads, topics, Help and community. Now its turned into a steaming pile of "Radio Edit".

Look at all the top threads and forums its 1000x worse and meaningless Crap than any "Inflammatory" but completely TRUE statements, PM's, TOPICS or comments Flank ever made.

I am glad PS rather have 1000's idiots spewing what they hear back and forth like an Echo chamber, than 1 Actual top 1% Pinsider.

see where it gets you

p.s. its Quality not quantity.

#6195 3 years ago

I fight for the Users.

#6196 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Flank hates me for some reason, but I agree with this. Must've been something he did off forum.

Are you proud of something you did?

If you really feel Flank "Hates you" why not just make your own Tron club for people that think and act like you. maybe Clark Kent would prefer to Mod that thread over this one. I think Tiger did a good job, we police ourselves and I am not happy outsiders have come in and ruined a good thing.

Does that kind of thing turn you on?

Can we block Moderators? It just pisses me off looking at that stupid Clark Kent avatar. Why do you just let Tigerlaw moderate this thread?

Personal Attack! FF you have 30 shitty games are you purposely going after the worst games available to go with the worst avatar of all time? Plus have you never heard mixing Star Wars and Superman may cause cancer?

#6197 3 years ago

Flank is opinionated for sure. However his opinions are highly valued.
His backing of this community is highly valued

The dude is rock'in (2)
8-Way Power Splitter Boards for his TRON mods... mad respect for that!

#6198 3 years ago

Well it is what it is, it is an open forum with all to reply. So this is no closed club where you can do what you want, use Whatsapp for that. I think the rules are clear and ok. There are shitty threads, there are gems, there is help and advice when asked. Most of the treads do seem to go off topic a lot. The community is big so there will be al kinds of people hanging around, good and bad, ones you like ones you dislike, pro's and newbies. As long as we go around fine with each other and show respect you will be fine. You can discuss and disagree, you can have an opinion. As a newbie myself in the scene, I had a lot of great answers that showed me the right way. Some treads you feel welcome, some not....just my opinion.

BTW, I hope Centerflank will come back soon, as he is a Tron Fan and will help you out anytime! Great value for the community.

#6199 3 years ago

Bring back Flank!

#6200 3 years ago

Are you proud of something you did?
If you really feel Flank "Hates you" why not just make your own Tron club for people that think and act like you. maybe Clark Kent would prefer to Mod that thread over this one. I think Tiger did a good job, we police ourselves and I am not happy outsiders have come in and ruined a good thing.
Does that kind of thing turn you on?
Can we block Moderators? It just pisses me off looking at that stupid Clark Kent avatar. Why do you just let Tigerlaw moderate this thread?
Personal Attack! FF you have 30 shitty games are you purposely going after the worst games available to go with the worst avatar of all time? Plus have you never heard mixing Star Wars and Superman may cause cancer?

1. What the hell are you blathering on about? I had nothing to do with him being frozen, so stop talking out your ass. And I never even did anything to Flank to warrant his treatment of me in the first place. It's his issue and I'm fine with that.

2. I'm not an "outsider", whatever that means. This is Pinside - everybody is welcome everywhere as long as they follow the forum rules.

3. And stop attacking ForceFlow or any other moderators - first you address me, then you address him. It's confusing. Decide who you want to throw your hissy fit at first before you spout off with this garbage.

This is a perfect place to put the RobT crybaby image, but it's not worth the time to find it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
There are 9251 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 186.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside