IMG_9848 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3022 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3026 (resized).png
IMG_3018 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3017 (resized).jpeg
TRON_SpinDisc Mounted (resized).jpg
IMG_5680 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1247 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

479 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mk6pin. You are on page 1 of 2.
#2311 9 years ago
Quoted from djb_rh:

Alright, here's my first semi-original mod. I took Kimball's backboard mod for the TRON LE and re-did the sequencer section. His sequencer is a ten circuit deal that doesn't fade, it's just on or off. I've been playing with Arduinos for things lately and noticed they have five PWM outputs, so I decided to rewire my board to have two stacks of five LED outputs (so the bottom is on with the sixth in the stack, then the second with the seventh, etc). Kimball's sequencer is common ground and to make things easier with the Arduino and my FET shield I needed common power, so I just rewired it that way while I was "restacking" it.
Here's a pic of my additional hardware:

It's an Arduino Pro Micro. Could have just as easily been the cheaper Arduino Pro Mini, but it's what I had at the time. On top is this shield:
https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9627
I had to do one crazy little hack to get the fifth PWM output routed through one of the FETs as by default you only get four of those with this shield, but it wasn't bad. So all-in my hardware cost on this is about $40. But if you used an eBay pro-mini clone and built your own FET board, you could do this for less than $20 in hardware. I'd go that route next time, personally.
Then a little bit of software for the Arduino and it's going:
» YouTube video
I should have done longer shots of each thing running, but you'll just have to re-play the video a few times to see the subtle, but I think worthwhile, difference. The only change I might still make is to double up the short strips at the top of the light column, as they wash out a little bit due to the hologram.
--Donnie

IMG_3997.JPG 99 KB

How does the flipper fidelity translite kit compare to this one....thanks....mark

#2315 9 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

How does the flipper fidelity translite kit compare to this one....thanks....mark

I retract this question.....found YouTube on both and will pick what works for me...looks like a win/ win.....mark

3 weeks later
#2388 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I think the voting is over but funny how TRON won that march madness voting a few months ago then cant crack the top 8 against the B/W titles. Id take TRON over any B/W title in a heartbeat, yes, even my lowbrow pro version....
I found it extremely amusing in the other thread, AC/DC barely stopped to wipe its muddy boots off on Woz before advancing.

I voted TRON and don't believe it lost.....and truthfully, no way AC/DC is THAT MUCH better than WOZ....just politics to the max....

#2390 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Well, yeah, AC/DC is that much better with "fewer toys". Things that make ya go Hmm....

Nah, and I'm the weird one that likes TRON better than AC/DC !!!

#2391 9 years ago

Finally have my TRONLE , so I'm in the club, and for me, it's better than any stern. WOZ is just a different animal, and if you look past the crazy threads and play the thing, it really is cool, just different....

#2394 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

who went to Electronica ?

electronica-2.jpg 27 KB

electronica-1.jpg 76 KB

electronica-3.jpg 54 KB

electronica-4.jpg 67 KB

Wow!!!

2 months later
#2514 9 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Made myself some new rule cards tonight. Pretty happy with how they came out.

image-91.jpg 250 KB

Look great...wonder if it would make me play better?....they sadly don't make a card for that...I would get a set in a heartbeat

#2516 9 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

my 'ol lady gave me this card after watching my first year of games on Tron

looser-card-1.jpg 12 KB

Yep.....sort of sad how I suck so bad at the hobby I really enjoy (but convince myself I'm getting better with a good game here and there).....a sort of self induced denial of sorts I suppose.....

Lately, it's been TRON and WOZ.....I just cant get past go...pisses me off nightly, but I keep pushing the button....

2 weeks later
#2642 9 years ago

Noooooooooooooo!!!!

#2651 9 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

Quick general question. I installed the clear disc below the recognizer, which looks really great when the flashers below go off. However, that disc has an insane amount of grip and ejects the ball at very unsafe speeds. Any recommendations on how I could slow down the rotational speed of it?

mine's been in for around 4 months...still pretty speedy....make sure you've got your plastic protectors installed...all I've got advise wise......

Mine has come out w so much back spin, it will go half way down the pipe (SDTM), then turn around and go all the way through right ramp....scary and cool at the same time!!!!

2 weeks later
#2717 9 years ago

TRONWOMAN!!!!!!!

#2725 9 years ago

TRONWOMEN!!!!!

1 month later
#2830 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Gotta put it here as well..
» YouTube video

Whoa!!!....what the freak is that??? Looks awesome...does this work along with the fiber ramp lights , or is that an all in one I'm seeing? Really looks like it follows the ball on most occasions....more info, please!!!....mark

1 month later
#2963 9 years ago

Flank and gang, check this out.....ordered 1/2 size ( 18.5x27) movie poster of TRON Legacy. Advertised as two sided ( inverted image on back) to make colors deeper. Got it, and was actually 2different pictures...threw it in the lightbox for kicks.....and looks cool as shit ( sort of)....

image.jpgimage.jpg

What do you think? I'm going to get a " real" two sided for it ( only $7.00) but this is growing on me, the more I stare at it.....mark

#2965 9 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

That looks bad ass! I would keep it like that.

Thanks for the kind words.....I was thinking the same thing....believe I will!!!

1 week later
#2985 9 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Yeah, I went with Invisiglass, and I think it is the best mod out there for Tron. There is just something about the look of the game as it shines through.

Yep....as addictive as ColorDMD, for sure....It rocks big time on TRONLE!!!

2 weeks later
#3052 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Yes, the PIG2 does the pulsing effect, and turns it down and solid lit when it drops down. The LEDs I used on my original one are just normal strips of NON waterproof 5050 SMD LEDs....commonly available about damn near everywhere. I would have to check to see if I used LEDs they sent me or not. I honestly don't remember, but there shouldn't be much variance in 12v blue LEDs really. Dumb question, but your blue strip is connected to the *flasher* socket under the TRON insert, right?
I provided them plenty of pictures for the install? There was at least one pic for every step....
aaaaand...I don't see them anywhere on the site. I'll talk to them about it. At least have them put up the video link.

I'm trying to get an alternating pulse out of the PIG2 ...have one strip of orange, and one strip of blue (under and backbox) can't figure out how to get them to alternate....right now, I've got the orange pulsing, and blue unplugged(they are both triggered for flashing too)...any insight?...thanks....mark

#3053 9 years ago

outs 1 - orange pulse, 2- orange flash, 3 - blue pulse, 4- blue flash....I've messed w delay times/ length of pulse, but can't get them to alternate (they pulse simultaneously).....

#3055 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Sorry, this is specifically for the Recognizer bank, or something else?
The "flash" function on the recognizer mod is NOT controlled by the PIG2 at all...the blue strip on it is completely independent.. it's wired into the insert flasher.

Sorry....yes a bit off topic....this is for my TRONLE, as well...just wasn't sure if you had dabbled in alternating pulses....Mike is trying to set it up on his bench....saw the thread and decided to reach out....thanks.....

#3057 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

No, I haven't, because I didn't want to use all my inputs and outputs just to control one mod.
I don't know that there'd be a good way to do this without there being some additional logic in the PIG2's ability set. It's easy enough to have one thing turn on and another turn off with the same switch, but having them both be on and alternating...well.... not so simple. As you've seen, fiddling with the delays to try and make it appear it's doing something complex like that is not very easy.
I dunno if he's using a FPGA for the PIG2 or what...if he is, there might be more room to expand the command set to have an instruction that would be like
ON SWITCH -> Activate Mod 1 and Mod2 -> Play defined effect 1 time for mod 1, then 1 time for mod 2 -> Go to end, or cycle as appropriate.
IF this was implementable, I'd suggest a "MULTIMOD=" flag name for the config file, where the configuration would just be the output port numbers. So 1234 would cycle each port in sequence with the defined effect before terminating the loop or repeating. 13 would do port 1 and port 3, etc...

Exactly.....I'm pulling the flashers up ( can free up 2 of the outputs) then thinking about using triggers of sort to start one pulse cycle, then the other ( have 1 and 3 inverted to keep the pulse going)...tinkering, tinkering....thanks for the suggestions....

#3059 9 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Well....let's get this back on point.
TRON is the best pin, ever!

images-1.jpeg 5 KB

Agreed!!!

#3066 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

My ramp light driver board will do it. I'll code it and post a vid.

Yes, yes please....alternating blue and orange under cab will rock!!!....back on topic....TRON is supreme!!!

#3068 9 years ago

Shouldn't you change your name to MK8PIN?

Ha....no....6 members in my family....although I have a son in law and my first grandchild on the way in a month!!! I might count my grand daughter, but son in law? What do ye say...Pinside?

#3069 9 years ago

Flank...please weigh in on this...immediate family, correct?....

#3073 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Son in Law NO count!!! He will break your daughters heart sooner or later because we men are morons.

Exactly!!!....I may have to move to "MK7PIN" after she's born....blood you know....I tolerate the Son in Law, but no entitlement on my Pinside account!!!

#3074 9 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

This sort of thing?
» YouTube video

Close...I have one strip of orange and one strip of blue under cabinet and back box...I want them to continually alternate pulse ( minimal overlap)....already tied them into individual flash circuits for game play, but a pulsing TRON will simply look badass!!!

#3075 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Son in Law NO count!!! He will break your daughters heart sooner or later because we men are morons.

Hoping his moron factor is low...I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it if he screws up w my daughter or grand daughter....but it won't be pretty, for sure....

#3084 9 years ago
Quoted from Nelly:

My new Tron is coming along nicely! I absolutely love this game! Tons of mods I just added custom metallic orange and blue combo armor with orange and blue EL lighting on the rails and hinges. I know it won't appeal to everyone, but I love it! Pics do not

image.jpg 199 KB

image-759.jpg 183 KB

image-556.jpg 190 KB

image-977.jpg 219 KB

image-615.jpg 220 KB

image-415.jpg 198 KB

image-651.jpg 210 KB

Quoted from Nelly:

My new Tron is coming along nicely! I absolutely love this game! Tons of mods I just added custom metallic orange and blue combo armor with orange and blue EL lighting on the rails and hinges. I know it won't appeal to everyone, but I love it! Pics do not do it justice.

image.jpg 199 KB

image-759.jpg 183 KB

image-556.jpg 190 KB

image-977.jpg 219 KB

image-615.jpg 220 KB

image-415.jpg 198 KB

image-651.jpg 210 KB

Whoa!!! I like it ALOT!!!.....looks great.....mark

#3085 9 years ago

Apparently so much, I quoted your post twice.

#3086 9 years ago

Was playing mine last night.....had a shot come out of the clear disc w so much spin, it fired STTM, into the apron ( was sure I lost it) and came right back out and into the scoop!!! Unbelievable action on some of those shots!!! ( I was not drinking, btw...actually happened)..

#3088 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

We need a camera mod to record all the weird ball spin tricks!

Agreed!!!

#3091 9 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

The ball does occasionally change direction and start traveling *up* the playfield without having contacted anything, right?

Big time, coming out of the disc!!! I've had them come out, go about half way towards the drain, and shoot up the right ramp a few times!!! The clear one really puts action on the ball....

Always thought magnets made the ball do the strangest things....this is very close....

#3102 9 years ago

Pulse lives!!!

2 weeks later
#3166 9 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

This just happened

IMG_4047.JPG (Click image to enlarge)
IMG_4048.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Very nice!!!.....

2 weeks later
#3195 9 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Since Steve installed it himself and I never got to see the pin before the Refinery job I can't honestly tell you. Contact Steve directly sure he will provide more details.

Got mine installed last night, and looks sick!!! The UV makes the back third of the playfield " glow" in a cool way ( and varies in intensity as it's tied into the blue flashers on back panel)...REALLY adds a dynamic feel to the mode.....

Only drawback is it will make you take your eye off the ball to watch the interaction....massive drainage follows shortly.

I'll post some video in action tonight so you can see it, as long as there is no blatant reference to how bad I suck at the game!!!...mark

Hmm...maybe I'll shoot the video, and have my Son play.....

#3196 9 years ago

Here's video ( rookie on iPad) of the Battle UV mod offered by Chris @ pinball refinery on my TRONLE . It really creates a cool look, as the entire back area sort of glows w light....a nice "theme changer" without being too much ( uv LEDS are mounted on wood above glass channel firing down, so you don't see them at all...nice)....like it a lot!!!...mark

#3198 9 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Thanks for posting & for the video. Can you please explain what's in the kit?
Thanks,
-Jason

Hi Jason,

The video is definitely only for reference , as the effect looks ALOT better in person during gameplay. I really had no idea how interactive the blue backboard flashers are with the game!!!

The kit itself is a custom, UV LED strip, wiring, and connector to replace existing interconnect for the blue flash circuit. Install is very easy. I did inquire about price ( seemed a little high) but Chris explained the UV strips are about 2.5x more expensive than the usual colors. They ( pinball refinery) have always been good to me, and am confident you will be blown away w the effect...truly adds a " scene" effect to several battle modes of the game...mark

#3207 9 years ago

Me too!!! ( voted)...thanks for the heads up Rob!!!...

#3214 9 years ago

Can't beleive some dude is hording pictures of centerflanks wife in that thread........................creepy!

Was thinking the same thing when I just saw it.....way out in left field.....thumbs down from me too...

#3224 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

So, I have a clear Tron disc sitting in my cabinet. Have yet to put it on due to some of the previous flaking issues folks have had.
If I put it on, I'm thinking about buying a new plastic disc http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=2539 to do a fresh install of the clear rubber with some 3M spray adhesive.
Any thoughts on this plan and the clear disc in general?

Definitely put it on!!!.....mine stays on fine, but original black came of clean....just used alcohol and elbow grease to make sure surface was totally ready....new disc may not be a bad idea....

#3239 9 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

So, is it safe to say a fresh plastic disc and just use the adhesive on the rubber is the way to go?

Yes

1 week later
#3271 9 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Plays video.
Tron 8.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Oh no!!!......though I had my TRON modded to the max ( should have known better)....might have to have this......

1 week later
#3335 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Never played it, don't know what all the fuss is about Centerflank so I went out and bought this.

393548-i.jpg
233fabfb4b980855745239670159d8786cddbcfd.jpg
4671d6005b546ef7f2a00862cbb47d778ef933e3.jpg
9f3bf6c809640e0977ff1768252af0cd17313f18.jpg
ec1300924dbe2e04b2dd9ab72fa503b3f5fec6ad.jpg

whoa...gorgeous pin!!!! enjoy!!

#3337 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Never played it, don't know what all the fuss is about Centerflank so I went out and bought this.

393548-i.jpg
233fabfb4b980855745239670159d8786cddbcfd.jpg
4671d6005b546ef7f2a00862cbb47d778ef933e3.jpg
9f3bf6c809640e0977ff1768252af0cd17313f18.jpg
ec1300924dbe2e04b2dd9ab72fa503b3f5fec6ad.jpg

And I thought I'd never care about a chrome coin door....dammit!!!

#3339 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

haha Mark don't you have one on the way as well?

I guess I have no choice now.......cold, you are!!!

#3341 8 years ago
Quoted from finalboss:

Lol, bought my Tron LE a couple months ago in precisely the same fashion. Had never even seen a Tron outside a photograph until NAVL dropped mine off. Curiosity got me after stumbling on this thread. Was worth it.

Does yours have the chrome door too!!!....Must stop looking at these pics....

This is all Flanks fault!!!.....and every time I say " that's the last mod", I'm lying to myself again....

#3345 8 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

It sure does. Who offers this chrome package besides Pinball Refinery? I sent them a mssg and haven't heard a thing back.

Think Chris and Gio are the only ones w the laser cut, lit side rails ...Joey @ PDI might have the door, as well

#3346 8 years ago

I keep calling him Chris...its Steve....I have a mental block

#3351 8 years ago
Quoted from finalboss:

Nah, took the $500 and bought another box of Cubans.
...cigars, that is.

And another good choice!!!

#3361 8 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

you think tron would look good colored?
I think the black suits with different colors would look sweet....be dark overall though.

Yes...

#3364 8 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

don't you think it would just look better with a xpin blue? that is what i have on mine and i don't think i would change it.

I'm actually running a sigma w/ color changing cable tied into the speaker light kits.....looks pretty badass...but suspect the colorized version would look sick......

#3367 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Tron, TZ, and ST are already being released in '15. Votes for those three are not "needed" to get it done.

I hope you are right!!!....

#3375 8 years ago

Added another little mod for Tron.
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Stop the insanity!!!...ok, where did you get those...think I'll need a set....I'm hopeless

1 week later
#3409 8 years ago

My other thread over...but figured posting winning results here would be appreciated....TRONLE wins the pinball showdown at my house w Soccer Team/ Parents!!!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-machine-will-win-the-weekend

#3411 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

well duhhhh
sound like a blast !
hehehe

Quite insane, actually,,,figured the machine would scare them away...nope...

#3413 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Thats what I voted for in that poll, TRON is a winner!
images.jpeg

I was also proud of SM...who sits by itself in the corner...admirable effort..just a great machine...

Something about TRON...can't really put my finger on it...but obviously a classic ( already) and unaffected by the new comers ...sort of commands attention...

#3414 8 years ago

A pure and powerful machine.....

1 week later
#3482 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Good idea, I waxed mine last ~december or so~.....guess this would be a great time to do again.
I propose tonight to be the "Official Wax your shit Night"
images.jpeg

I would Flank...but tonight was " rip the boards out of my WCS night" pissed me off so bad I literally almost smashed it!!!

I'm away from it tonight, finally, and waxed my TRONLE last month...tomorrow night shall be a " Play TRON only" night, so I can back to loving pinball!!!

2 weeks later
#3571 8 years ago

Already did.....man, you can certainly feel the "TRON envy" vibe around Pinside lately....they're going to have to compare it to something besides another pin to get the desired results....TRON rules!!!...denial is futile, and frankly, not very smart...

#3572 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

IMG_20150529_101433.jpg
much better than an indoor plant!

Very nice!!! Got my Chrome door installed, per your previous, killer pics.....enjoy!!! ( I know you didn't compare w a plant in its place...I had to be reading that wrong... )

#3589 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Do you guys prefer the chrome or black pop caps from Hooked? I have been thinking about picking some up.

Chrome looks awesome....only had the rings move once...TINY dab of gel super glue on opposing side...done...solid ever since

#3598 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Question I brought up to TrilogyBeer as we drank beers and played TRON yesterday.....
You meet up with Quorra and she has a raging case of herpes,,,,,, do you dive in?
Sometimes it's worth the risk.

Depends on the amount of beers I had drank ( also including shots of sorts).......more= definite YES, less= chances still hîgh..........

2 weeks later
#3626 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Return trip to Portal! Woohoo!!!! Trophy was not amused again at the 10 minute wait.
IMG_0484 (1).jpg

Great game Flank!!!.....I have a hard time breaking 100mil.....kicks my ass quite regularly ....it actually mocks me, I think...yet I go back for more....something wrong with me...

#3633 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Just to make you all feel a little less manly ...
13 year old Danni went all the way to Portal on ball one tonight.
She *almost* did it without using SOS .. She had everything solid except Disc MB ... So she used SOS to clean that up.
Portal didn't last long ... But she hit GEM 11x on ball one so she got a massive 11x bonus of 38,000,000 odd. Nice one.
rd
image.jpg
image.jpg

Well, I don't know about less of a man, but cetainly , I'm a pathetic TRON player , now convinced the glass must come off!!!

#3664 8 years ago
Quoted from west6926:

I've seen both regular chrome and black chrome mirror blades advertised. Is there a clear preference of one over the other

Don't know about clear preference, but the black mirror absolutely kills on my machine!!!!!

#3666 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinbally_1968:

Don't you have to be extra extra carefull while lifting the pf in order not to scatch / damage the sideblades?

Just buy 2 pieces of poster board and slide between play field and blades for no worries..cheap and easy ( another Pinsider turned me on to this, can't remember their name)

#3667 8 years ago
Quoted from west6926:

I've seen both regular chrome and black chrome mirror blades advertised. Is there a clear preference of one over the other

Clear chrome MUST go on SM, btw ( off topic, but figured I'd throw it in)....

#3680 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Chilling out at a church festival and found the one guy that loves lampimage.jpg

Whew, and such a lovely lamp that is!!!

#3687 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Chilling out at a church festival and found the one guy that loves lamp
image.jpg

Revisiting this after getting off of work today( for a good laugh).....Flank, if you see this guy again ( and hopefully not the lamp), you need to forbid him from getting within 15 feet of ANY Tron machine!!!...that is just damn ugly !!!.....

#3688 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Had a good game going, then this happened

IMG_20150627_113450513_HDR.jpg

Have had that happen to me a few times, as well...end up tilting or just taking the glass off....it is helpful for explaining my low score to others, though...." Had this amazing ball going..on my way to SOS, then this happened.."....

#3703 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I would contact Cliffy directly. He ships stuff out super fast in my experience

Agreed...Cliffy a great guy.....even sent someone I knew another Cliffy T-Shirt when the original was ruined by apparent beer spillage ......have no idea who he was.....

#3710 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What do you guys have for plays on your TRON?
I have 2678

Only 916 on mine....judging by my recent success, I'll be at 1500 in no time ( this game has been just brutal on me for so long, can't get a long game in)...wish I was better at it, but LOVE the game....

Suspect I dodge it on a night or so here and there, when I'm looking to get my initials up, or just not get the shit kicked out of me in record time.

#3712 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

super rubbers

Already living there...( orange and blue of course) ....hard to describe....game is so addicting, it's probably my favorite, but also scares the hell out of me....rules are pretty straightforward, but the game is at such a pace, I can't ever really get ahold of it.

I'll have a "WOZ" night, or "SM" night, etc., where I only play that machine, and can usually make some headway ( comfort level)....

"TRON" nights....lets me in, but can never get to that confidence level....probably move to 5 ball, and start cradling the hell out of balls.....

Make no mistake....I live to beat this thing...

#3718 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

She's a might battle that knows no mercy on any of us punish seekers

And that, my sir, sums it up!!!

1 month later
#4066 8 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

I put a new GC score up tonight and drained before making the scoop for Portal.
image.jpg

Flank.....scores like this should be banned from your thread... ....haven't cracked 100 million yet....I know I suck, but to put it right in our faces....

#4070 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yeah but he still has the stock ramp vehicle toys in so I kinda feel bad for him.

Whew.....thanks for finding a positive in there for me....depression was setting in....was going to have to suppress w more beer, but have to work tomorrow....

#4072 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

This was 20 months ago!
I have not got anywhere near it since. What an awesome machine that once you get a great score, there is no way that you feel like you have beaten it. It just continues to own you.

image.jpg

And the pain continues....going back over to my resurrected " is golf a sport" thread for more torture.....

#4075 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

My best, this was during the black pad days, since getting the clear disc my best is a paltry 154mill
IMG_0696.jpg

Should have known......some day, I will make the 100 mil club, or the glass is coming off!!!

#4077 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

What the hell is going on with all these orange DMD's? Im starting to think you do actually love lamp more

At least I have a win here...color changing Sigma w speaker light kits and cycle inserts...this way I see many colors while getting my ass kicked...image.jpgimage.jpg

3 weeks later
#4242 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

YES!!! Return to Portal, completed all the modes and skipped SOS, only the 2nd time Ive done this, also beat my GC score on Metallica tonight, Happy friday!!!!
Not a great score but whatever....wife not amused at the wait time.
IMG_0758.jpg

Great game Flank!!!....ugh...are those of us that can't bust 100 f**king million allowed to still be part of the Club? I've hit 98 and change a couple of times.... .......if my PDI suddenly has to come off for an unknown reason, and magically a game starts, it's not my fault.....just sayin...desperation setting in....

#4258 8 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

just traded my POTC for a TRON PRO. I too love it more than lamp.

unnamed-6.jpg

Bam!!!....welcome.....great move!!!....

#4268 8 years ago

Just when I thought I'd seen that clear disc throw the ball everywhere ( up the ramps, behind the drops, etc.) got a new one tonight....

Ball came straight out.....went over Portal insert, and stopped dead in place, spun like a perfect top for about 3 seconds, then a bullet sdtm ......game never ceases to amaze.....

( whew , had to edit 5 times to fix my f**king spelling)....geese, not even drinking.....

#4270 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Haha! Yes! The replacement disc makes for some crazy ass shit. It truly defies the laws of physics at times.
Non disc related, I hit the outer right orbit with the upper left flipper tonight, thats crazy!

Sometimes I can't track it visually....simply too fast....others, it does some really bizarre shit.....absolute blast to prepare for the unexpected.....

I hit GEM shot TWICE w my upper left flipper last night!!!..decided I could now turn pro....of course that was the end of that...never got the 3rd, or even remotely close to her again...sure I've said it many times in Flank's thread......love TRON.....SUCK at playing it...

#4272 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

another reason it just keeps pulling us back

Agreed....seems simple enough....I think for me it's because the game has such a dramatic change of pace....flowy ramps, but the close scoop and disc make the game very hard to maintain pace, and can get blindingly fast in seconds...no magnets or gimmicks....just pure, ass kicking pinball....is what it is.....I'm ignoring it tonight and watching football..( I can feel it mocking me even though it's turned off).....

#4274 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Careful... Tron is widely known for it's jealousy issues.

Been keeping an eye on it as I replenish the beer supply during the game.....it hasn't made a move yet, but if I come down here tomorrow and the TV is broken, I will know straight where to go!!!........

#4276 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Just brush your hand gently across the lockdown bar as you walk by so she knows you still love her.

Ha....read my mind....actually took one of my polish cloths, and wiped down the lockdown bar on the way back to the fridge.....not sure if it worked.....she's still acting neglected........

#4278 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

I really like that we who love Tron really love the challenge of this shot, whereas the down voters and ranking bashers claim it to be bad design.

Easily one of my favorite parts of gameplay ( weirdly).....most of the time I hit it by luck or a wild spin off the disk...but get on mini rolls where I can hit the upper left flipper from the right lower too.....just to see the screen come up is very satisfying...I can then enjoy the remaining 20 seconds of the game....

#4297 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Love the one your with! Isn't that a song?

It is, but my Wife never seems to buy in when I have to travel....

1 week later
#4323 8 years ago

Flank....know this is an old pic ( stumbled on in another thread)... but help me remember I love TRON more than this lamp:

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4326 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

The Lamp is cunning, don't fall for its tricks

"I shall not sway...I shall not sway"....thanks for the intervention!!!...

#4328 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

That's a good lookin lamp, I'm thinking a nice incandescent bulb should go in it

Agreed....the shading on the wall and partial "cloth/ clothing(?)" on the bottom right makes it all fit nicely. Per flank's advise, I'm refraining from staring at it (too much, anyway)....

#4332 8 years ago
Quoted from tdiddy:

New topper
20150924_175147.jpg

Whoa...very cool!!!....appears to glow like the sun.....where did you get that? Laseriffic?

#4344 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Some PRON for the non readers.
images-2.jpeg72487a105a10ab995e8033f74832e782.jpg vBnH3cQ.jpg tron_legacy_girl_by_tigersgirl-d557lnb.jpg images-1.jpeg

Man.....scrolling down to the 3rd one and realized that was paint!!! ( had to zoom in to verify)....good work Flank...Lamp can't touch that....

#4370 8 years ago

Chrome for me....

#4371 8 years ago

Also wanted give props to Flank and all TRON lovers for keeping this great thread going!!!

Must admit...it seems I'm reading more and more shit threads everyday here on Pinside ( feels like a plague or something)...good to know I can jump in here and get a good laugh, awesome discussions about a killer pin, and an overall great vibe....thanks!!!.....mark

#4373 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Lets just hope the moderators dont come in and crack down on PRON.

Nah....they seem to have plenty to keep them busy elsewhere.....

#4377 8 years ago

Saw that......seems the last few lasted roughly 7 days before gone......a new, lucky owner awaits this one....

#4392 8 years ago
Quoted from lyonsden:

Still working on the code, but it is starting to come together:
» YouTube video

Whoa!!!

#4419 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Good luck getting that!
Chime in LE owners, how often do you get Daft Punk multi at stock setting?

No need to visit that subject.....like another's comment about changing ramp settings....anything.....easily shortest ball times of any machine I own, but that's what makes it so damn amazing....

#4428 8 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

And I've left it on 1 completion for Daft Punk and it definitely makes it more achievable. Don't think I'd see it much at all if I had it on 2 completions.
Also forgot I had done that vid of Daft Punk multiball, that's my machine a few posts up!

Loving to hear this!!!!...changing mine tonight when I get home from work.....

#4429 8 years ago

So with all this talk of changing settings, I'm not seeing a daft punk multi ball setting in features menu....says" ver. 1.74 / TRON LE sys 1.63/ hdw.1 " in service menu and see pic of rom below...is all good?image.jpegimage.jpeg

#4432 8 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

To change it this is all you need to do:
1) Go into the "GAME" adjustments (this is the feature adjustments, 2nd one over on the left).
2) Go to # 19 "1st end of the line M.B. letters" and change it to 1 (default is 2).
You're done!
If you want you can also change feature # 20 which is for second or more times around. Minimum you can set it to is 4 times and I've never managed to start Daft Punk twice in the same game.

Got it...mine was on "2" and "8".....THANK YOU!!!....time to see if I can finally get there.....mark

#4437 8 years ago
Quoted from Buckman:

You're welcome!

That was the trick!!!...just got it!!!...didn't make portal, but 86 million, and a freakin blast.....she's letting me in!!!

#4444 8 years ago

Sheesh....how can TRON be getting slayed by both MET and AC/DC!!!......I call pinball envy...

#4447 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I think we have to normalize the votes by dividing down each by the number manufactured for each.
Then what's the votes look like?
That backs out some of the variable related to quantity of owners who have each pin.

Agreed.....didn't think of it this way.....good point....

Yes, all 3 are great pins, but in comparison TRON has more than stood the test of time.....

#4450 8 years ago

Seems Op in this thread is going for TRON, but called it his best "compromise"

Flank, you may have to review his desire to join your Club carefully...

#4455 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

He will have to pass a lengthy English reading and comprehension test

Excellent!!!....."compromise" doesn't equal"TRON".....lmao......good stuff!!!....mark

1 week later
#4516 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Im thinking we need a TRON>Lamp t-shirt made up for the group so we can identify each other at shows...thoughts?

Agreed!!!....I'm in for sure......TPF will be my first show, and must unite and drink ( semi heavy) w fellow Troniacs!!!

1 week later
#4526 8 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

For those using a ColorDMD in Tron, what settings are you using. I am waiting for full colorization like everyone else, but in the meantime what are you using for your Sigma color, scaling, brightness, etc. Thanks.

ive got mine on smoothing mode, and tie it in w serial cable to my speaker light kit, so it slowly cycles/fades through rgb (mostly light/dark blue, then purple, a short red/orange) looks badass.....

#4528 8 years ago
Quoted from gripwhip:

Hmmm. That sounds cool. I have a speaker light kit too. I am not sure how to tie them together. Do you have any instructions?

Real easy....they sell the cable that simply plugs into the serial port of the color DMD and speaker light kit...think it was around $12....

#4529 8 years ago

Here's the link :

http://www.colordmd.com/ColorChange.html

Think I bought the cable from speaker light kits...I'll look for that link...

#4530 8 years ago

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/.......can't get the " accessories " page to open on this damn iPad....pretty sure this is where I got the cable.....highly recommend!!!

#4533 8 years ago

Man...I forgot to thumbs up the 1st post!!!...just fixed...hopefully, this does not cost me too many club points ( do we even get points?.... )

#4535 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yes, 1000 points and you get a free lamp.

Excellent!!!....and to think the loyalty was in vain.....

2 weeks later
#4553 8 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

My Tron girls love me! Just finished installing my Swap Boxes. Keep your eyes on the ball and not the girls. Right!
018.JPG
015.JPG

Very, very nice!!!.....

#4577 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Folks - I'm cash in hand, going to buy my buddy's Tron. Opened out of the box within the past 2 months, I think it's the last edition with cars instead of cycles on the ramps, 500 plays, LED adjustments, just cleaned and re-rubbered. Asking was $6k, I offered $5,800, and he wants to settle on $5,900. What say y'all on the fair price?
He installed a shaker. I'm not a fan of shakers in general, but did y'all install one? Is it beneficial to the game, or should I hock it for ~$100?
I'm really excited! I've wanted this game since it came out, but didn't really have the coin until now.
Just hours to go until it's set up in my place!

Congrats on a great pin!!!....buying from a friend is cool...just do the best you can to keep the deal "business"..a win/ win so you stay friends ....owning a TRON is a win, period.....based on the negotiation you shared, seems like a good deal....enjoy.....join Flank's Club ( oh wait, you're already posting here..)..avoid lamps....and definitely keep the shaker!!!....mark

#4582 8 years ago
Quoted from mcluvin:

It was a stupid good deal, but truly I'm not a new pin buyer. It was a stretch for me to pay anything north of $3K for a pin, but I really like Tron so I waited for the price to come down and I stretched (for me anyways). Does anybody here really think $5900 is a good price for a slightly used, stock Tron Pro? I just don't think so.

Guess my point was.....OP already offered his friend $5800.00 for it, and from what he said, hasn't been played a whole lot, so should be in great shape.....definitely not an amazing deal ( like what you got) but not terrible...plus he's staring at it, meaning no shipping, packing, etc. Probably sink $1k in mods eventually, and enjoy the hell out of it for hopefully a long time...

#4590 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

No price is too high for your own Tron pin. Doooooooo it

Hoping OP already has it !!! think he was going to get it and hopefully show pics soon " hours from being in his place" ( not exact quote, but close enough)...TROOOOON!!!!

#4603 8 years ago
Quoted from CaryCarmichael:

Not much time between bringing in the game, getting told it is not her, or even our game...
Riiiiight
Can't fool me Hun!
Oh, and she tells me the disk is a dick.

image.jpeg

Super congrats!!!

#4617 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

It slows down a bit. I have two Trons with the clear disc and never a broken part. I don't think I've heard of anyone having a broken part from the ball flying. Fair warning, you WILL get addicted to the speed. I keep a supply of fresh discs, so that when it does slow down I can put a new one in and get it back to full fling.

Ditto for me ( only one TRON though)...no broken things ( yet) but major fun !!!....It does slow down a bit over time....I have 3 left...due for a holiday change, I believe

#4619 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

And it's not just the speed. Have you noticed the sound it makes when it grabs the ball at full speed?! It's like it's tearing the fabric of spacetime. Freaking awesome.

Absolutely!!!....It's both terrifying and thrilling at the same time.....never experienced such dramatic spin or speed w that disc......Ill hear it slam in the trough, sdtm...( never saw it) or it will go down almost to the flippers, and spin itself back up over the right ramp!!! Major adrenaline rush!!!

#4633 8 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

Can anyone think of a valid reason why i shouldn't put 4 ceramic (power) balls in a Tron?
It'd give the 'chaos' call out some additional gravitas. Might also work in AFM.
The cost argument is invalid as we've all derailed our money logic by joining this club.

I just waxed my playfield and put in a new clear disc yesterday on mine.....only valid reason I can give is you may never...ever get a flipper on the ball....machine is so damn brutal as is....I'd never keep up w power balls ( they could be neon green, wouldn't matter)....good luck.....

#4645 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Trying to make room for the new VE

Seems logical to me....careful though...there are rumors about club validation if you take that route.....

I'd have to get $50k for mine though...because if it leaves that means I'm selling them all......

#4650 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Happy Friday !!!
I'm almost home Tron baby

Heading to mine now......new disc, got my opto fixed....3 shots of jaeger already in....tonight, I enter the 100 million club ( no jokes, I know I suck at this game, but it doesn't stop me)....TRON TIME!!!

#4653 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Heading to mine now......new disc, got my opto fixed....3 shots of jaeger already in....tonight, I enter the 100 million club ( no jokes, I know I suck at this game, but it doesn't stop me)....TRON TIME!!!

Well....put about 3 hours in, but she wouldn't let me past 83mil last night.....I did drink in excess, so not too bothered.....made it to SOS once towards the end, but couldn't do anything with it ( because I was impaired, and already stated I suck at this game).....

Think the only way I'm going to get traction on a high score is to slow the game down ( cradle and breathe a bit)...but the machine is just too damn fun just taking it on head to head....maybe she lets me in tonight...I LOVE TRON!!!

#4654 8 years ago

Ut oh...double post bug is hitting me ...sorry....

#4659 8 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

Ok I cannot hold it anymore...
What is the thing with LAMP?

You must scroll back and find it....part of the requirements of Flanks club now ( I think)

#4661 8 years ago
Quoted from Edenecho:

haha. guess I will put aside the weekend then

I think Flank allows one hint (his rules fluctuate a bit here...).....it has something to do with a phrase, but nothing to do with TRON...

#4681 8 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Love it more than Lamp!!!

As it should be.....

#4682 8 years ago

Flank....they are hinting at another colordmd release for Christmas ......could you PLEASE use your powers and make this one TRON? ( they've done Popeye, for cryin out loud).....

#4696 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Oh I'd wait for the Color DMD. The blue is nice, but I think the color will stomp it when it comes out.

Just like NGG stomped my dream today......

#4713 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

tron-adhesive.jpg

Want!!!

1 week later
#4726 8 years ago

I took a couple quick pics with the glass on, but what do you think of the vehicles I added and their placement? I added two ships from the movie on the left ramp (bad guy chasing good guy) and added light strips to their bottoms, a lit recognizer in the back left corner and quorra's car in the shooter lane. Super rad or super douchey?
image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

Like!!! The added recognizer is especially cool......might steal that idea from you.....

1 week later
#4735 8 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

i got some good news from the wiffee the other night.... she finally caved and gave me the green light to bring one pin into the house (its always been the #1 rule to keep the games / pins in the garage) ....
after long deliberation, i will finally have my tron pin in the front room / dining room! haha... win win for me and the fam
US_Magazine_Tron_02_(resized).jpg

Props for your negotiating skills, and the coolness of your Wife for letting it happen....win/ win!!!

#4748 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Haven't seen any new TRON VE threads posted lately. WTF?
TRON

And for that, I am grateful ..

#4762 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I'd never see...
That's right man, I GOT IN.
I'm back for good. I've been around the world with pinball machines, and I will make the bold statement that TRON is my favorite machine of all time. It is a horrible feeling not owning one.
image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Congrats!!!....as stated earlier, if mine ever leaves, it's with all of them, because I'd be out of the hobby....

#4769 8 years ago

Just played it for about an hour and no issues with it coming off. And it's just as insane and fun as everyone has said. Plus no black crap on the playfield!
At first I was like--uh this is making the ball spin even less than the black disc. But then I realized I forgot to plug the disc motor back in.

Too funny!!!....great pics....enjoy the "clear" ride!!!

1 week later
#4787 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I had some Cliffy post sleeves that were a little thicker than the stock ones, I now have the clear ones from the Germans that are even thicker than the Cliffy's, Im going to throw that on next time I give TRON a good cleaning......I might do that this week actually....

It would be nice if my clear discs from the Germans show up soon....it says " expect 30 day delivery" but didn't think that could be right ( I'm nearing that on my order)....what's the normal time for delivery from these guys?

#4790 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Like I mentioned in our PM I always had my stuff within a week, maybe they are extended Vacay this January.

Yea, kinda figured.....first time the mail delivered at my house since Thursday...hoped they would be in there...

#4812 8 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

There can never be enough TRON*!
(*) as long as it doesn't diminish the value of my LE that I bought at a ridiculous premium because I was late to the party!!

Too funny!!! My TRONLE will always be worth more in my mind than what I paid for it ( including the mods)!!!!! Nobody changing that......btw , any talk of drugs and TRON, please don't leave me out!!!....

#4814 8 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

MK6PIN
This is the TRON lovefest thread , its all about tron and trippin out

Exactly....which is why it's my favorite thread!!!

#4816 8 years ago

I am enjoying Scotch now more than I used to....hope this doesn't mean I'm getting old.....

#4818 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

It does, but it beats the alternative

Agreed...

#4820 8 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Dude... Best news I read all week on pinside. Go with Macallan 12 year and a "Gem Bump."

Thanks for the heads up!!! I've just been doing JW gold reserve....sounds like I need to up my game!!!

#4842 8 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Just joined the club . Came with a fair amount of mods, Eli, lit cycles, arcade mod, lit recognizer, Flynn sign, OCD board, external subwoofer. Normally it's me that does the pimping, now what am I supposed to do?

20160203_124737_(resized).jpg

Clear disc immediately!!!

#4844 8 years ago

Nice looking machine, btw!!!

#4849 8 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Just joined the club . Came with a fair amount of mods, Eli, lit cycles, arcade mod, lit recognizer, Flynn sign, OCD board, external subwoofer. Normally it's me that does the pimping, now what am I supposed to do?

20160203_124737_(resized).jpg

There's also a real cool, animated backbox light kit for the 3D translight ...just can't remember where I got the damn thing...black mirror pin blasé look great, too...

#4869 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Finished shopping the game out the other night. Decided to play it this morning....just how ridiculous this game was... 1st ball ended with 8x bonus to the tune of 45 million points, just on bonus. 2nd ball ended with everything lit solid except for Quorra and Lightcycle, and Quorra lit at the scoop, and had already collected the extra ball. Extra ball plunge to scoop, start Quorra. I immediately go for the "prequalify add a ball" by getting two quick hits, then let the balls drain, going for soft-plunge to gem. Didn't get it with two balls.....hit the bank, let them drain. Didn't get it with three balls, lit up the bank, and right as I'm going to make the last add a ball for four balls, two of them go out the left outlane. I hit the bank and start the 4th ball, kicks on the ball saver, and get all 4 balls in play. Shortplunge-o-rama, there's a traffic jam up by the post, and the last ball plunged lands on top of one of the other balls and pushes it into the Gem lane. SCORE! Only had lightcycle left at this point, so I'm getting things under control, have 3 balls still in play. Only cycle inserts left are left ramp and left orbit. Cool. Flail around at the ramp, lose the 3rd ball, down to 2. Cradle separation, shot the ramp, staged the upper left flipper and shot the orbit, then shot the scoop immediately with the ball from the left flipper to start lightcycle. Got the 3-way combo pretty quick after that. At this point everything is lit solid, I still have two balls in play, might as well go for it, right? I start beating the crap out of the TRON targets trying to light double scoring.....FAIL. Lost both balls. Start ball 3, plunge to scoop for Portal and get my sad little 50 million bonus points.
Had to leave for work, so I drained out intentionally after Portal and finished with around 155 million...good enough for the 2nd place score since the last time I changed the music.

That score is entirely too good to post....congrats, but dammit, I MUST PLAY BETTER!!!!

#4870 8 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

What is LAMP?

Something that you love less than TRON........

#4875 8 years ago
Quoted from kporter946286:

I think we may need to revoke his Membership...EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!
Rule #1; TRON > Lamp
Rule #2; TRON Must always go FASTER!
Rule #3; TRON Must be played with a good Bourbon or Beer
Rule #4; There is no such thing as TOO many Mods
Rule #5; PINSIDERS whom participate in Unsubstantiated and/or Speculatory TRON VE talk....please CONTINUE to do so, However not in this thread and please note that all Card Carrying members unofficially have their TRONS currently for sale @ $30,000 buy it now price.
Rule #6; If 1 Sub-woofer is good.....3 is F!ng FANTASTIC!!!

You Sir, have the membership rules down!!!....I do believe Flank will allow mixing of a variety of brown liquors , provided it's done in volume.....

#4877 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Add Vodka to the list.

Agreed...no tequila please.....

#4892 8 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I went back and forth on LED colors on the slingshot area. I didn't like using yellows on the left and blues on the right because it seemed to wash out all other colors that weren't yellow and blue. But using white LED's seem to make everything too faded rather than vibrant.
This seemed to be an excellent compromise and I thought some people might like to try this as a third option. The 2nd picture shows the LED colors that I selected for each location.
20160206_175118_(resized).jpg
20160206_175118_-_Copy_(resized).jpg

I went your route on outlanes, but went solid orange and blue on slings....now change that black sling rubber to translucent and watch it come to life.....

#4895 8 years ago

You knew this was coming!!!

#4896 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

All TRONS are to be switched over to translucent rubbers by end of March or face a hefty fine plus public shaming.

Thankfully, strong leadership in Tronland!!!

1 week later
#4969 8 years ago
Quoted from denmark71:

Im picking up a HUO Tron LE this coming week loaded with a bunch of mods and very low play- cant wait to get it home. I had the option to buy a nib pro but I think the LE features and extras added to the one im getting make it worth the extra $$. I was holding out for a VE but then this LE came along

Congrats!!!....

#4984 8 years ago

Well I finally connected my Subwoofer....that lasted about 3 minutes before the wife came down and said "Oh no!, that Isn't going to work"!! Lol Wowsa!!! Guess I may not be able to live up to that commandment unless she is out of the house!!

I'm sadly with you on that one...does sound awesome, but also go through walls and interrupt the Main floor activities...some commandments must be dodged to avoid Wifey conflict.

#4985 8 years ago

I won't tell mine you posted that ( for both of our sakes)....she might say " new hubby time, and who is this Flank guy?"...

#4988 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Let's roll the dice

Hell, I'm game.....the IM put me on thin ice anyway.....you're demographic should help ....

#4990 8 years ago
Quoted from PACMAN:

Haven't checked for awhile... is there any new way to make the rubber disc shoot the ball faster other than cleaning it with alcohol?

That helped mine a bit, but finally had to change it out after about 1k plays to maximize carnage again....

#5000 8 years ago

Lightcycles......color interacts w sigma display.....

tronle_(resized).jpegtronle_(resized).jpeg

#5003 8 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Has anyone got the speaker panel decals fitted and if so could you post a pix. Not sure which ones Ive seen look better.
The ministry of pinball has 2 options and Matt's 1 at back alley. It's always a drab area now with the VE sitting next to Tron.
Even with the speaker light kits it still needs something. Maybe Aurich has done something for this?

Oops....realized you wanted speaker panel examples, not speaker light kits....sorry, was drinking ( not a great excuse, as I do that most nights...

#5004 8 years ago

dupe...sorry...

#5048 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I thought the LCMB animation looked especially awesome

Big time!!!

#5081 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Just remember that no video will ever do what it looks like in person justice. The color swatches are all taken from the best averages of actual colors used in the film. I, too, thought it looked too blue or whatnot at times, but every time I go to the source, it's right there.

This^^^^^^ 100% of the time.....video never does really bring out the colors like actually seeing it in person.....( actually true of most mods and the machines themselves, now that I think about it.... )

#5102 8 years ago

You only have one powered mod? We'll submit this to flank for membership review.

Has to be a misprint....hopefully, he fixes it BEFORE Flank sees this...

#5137 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

As the dev my favorite is scan, but plenty of choices. 8-bit is my least favorite though tile looks good as well. I like Dots XL on this one as well.
I will say that I develop all titles using normal Dots.

Thank you for your efforts!!! I'm a scan guy, too (minority, I know)...just enjoy it more (except for certain clips)...have had a Sigma in TRONLE for awhile...anxious to see the colorized version.....

#5141 8 years ago

Not that many of you know me personally, but last Saturday night my Dad suffered a rupture in his brain stem and was put on life support. B/c he was an organ donor the process took a few days but He was officially pronounced dead Tuesday and I will be burying him Friday. Reason I bring this up is because he was an Organ donor and even at 77 years old, a Cold Coors light drinking bad boy motor head guy still was able to donate his liver to a 40 year old and kidneys to a 60 year old and help save 2 lives. If your not, you should think about being an organ donor. Its amazing what they can do. And you never know whom you can help save. I've been absent on here the past week and will be for a few more days while I attend to my Fathers' Funeral.

Sorry for your loss.....thanks for posting, though.....will have you in thoughts.....take care....

#5143 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Raising a libation in respect for kporter's pops tonight!

ditto.....

#5206 8 years ago

Alright boys/girls....Rough last 10 days or so...but I think its time to get back on the old Light Cycle and get back to business here. I really appreciate all the kind words and support you guys put out there this last week. Even with 100's of friends and family members being with me for support, you guys really made me smile! Thanks.
Anyways. SO what do you all think?? Is this Color DMD worth 4 Crisp Franklins???

Glad to see you posting.....hope the healing process is going well......I drank heavily on Sunday to do my part to pay homage ( well, I was really just drinking)......and yes, the color DMD is definitely worth it for TRON.....think they are out of stock at the moment.....meaning you must immediately rip one out of your other games and download the rom.....

Think labnip had one for $47k....oh wait, that's his TRONLE...meds kicking in.....

#5213 8 years ago

Well first my Dad would be proud of your Sunday night ritual on his behalf!
Second. That is a good point. I am sure I will be buying one sooner than later but, in the mean time TOTAN can suck it up and donate!

TRONLOGIC at it's finest!!!!!

#5223 8 years ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

#5224 8 years ago

Sorry....I still love lamp ( a little bit)

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5225 8 years ago

However:

#5229 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Details on the smudge?

I was wondering the same thing..

#5238 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

lamp got mad, made a mess of things and stormed off
tron-le-numXXX-hole1.jpg

Wrong....just wrong....

#5267 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

Details on the smudge?

Could it be a kitty smudge? Seems relevant now....not exactly sure, but if I just stare some more......

#5268 8 years ago

Ok.....just finished work......confirming Wednesday, 9 pm est was mandatory drinking time for the Club??? Hoping it is so....regardless...consuming whisky and playing TRON tonight.....

#5270 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Hump Day,
Tron,
Whisky,
Hump Tron Day,
Tron Hump Day,

Perfectly sensible to me......

#5272 8 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Trump Day??
Aaaahhhhhh! I didn't say that. Running away now. Byyyeeeee.......

Funny as shit!!!

#5281 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

Mine usually goes off the same time that pin starts vibrating

What's the difference between shaking and vibrating?.....hmmmm...

#5283 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

If ya gotta ask

Think I'm finally getting the kitty/TRON tie in.....Flank, you could be a genius.....

#5296 8 years ago
Quoted from bjorg:

Has anyone installed lighted star posts on their Tron? I'm thinking on doing 2 yellow ones on the left and 2 blue ones on the right. The vids I've seen where they flash on each hit look very cool. Is Pinball Decals a good place to order them from? Thanks!

I've got them on my TZ upper playfield....blue GI on 4 , and 4 that flash when you battle the power. Bought from CT. If you're thinking about having them trigger on sling hits ( ?) you'll need a relay or pig2 or something....don't think pig's are being made right now , though...GL...probably look pretty cool...

#5299 8 years ago

Ok...relevant TRON thread question.....mixing jäger and JD tonight....what's the acceptable club limit if I have a key 8am meeting? I'm thinking only 2 each.....does beer count in a positive or negative way? These are important questions.....

#5301 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Last drink must be poured before 4am.

Knew I could get the truth here......I can drink more JD than Jäger with minimal next day damage, so probably end with that...does beer even count? I don't think so...

#5302 8 years ago

Back on topic....flashing star posts look badass....Ill try to shoot some vid of my TZ going off w them....problem is...they look really cool, but kind of a pita to install...once you see them, you will want them in all your games....I'm way too lazy, although TRON would be a great candidate...

#5304 8 years ago

Staying off topic....I've never had that, but looks good....I just drink Heineken....does that count, or can I add as many as I want to the brown stuff?

#5306 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No Heineken, if you have never had optimator before, I highly recommend grabbing a 6er and give it a whirl, it's amazing! Don't drink it too cold though.
I'll grab one on the way home, we can drink em up!

Ok, but I'm already 2 in front of you.......

#5307 8 years ago
#5309 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I meant tomorrow! Just some cheap vodka for me tonight.

Whew!!!....no way in hell I was going to go back out tonight....Ill finish the Heineken tonight, and pickup Optimator for tomorrow...

#5311 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Ok but don't ask for optimal when you go in the store they will look at you funny.

Fixed....jäger already starting to set in.....

#5328 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Who's ready?
image_(resized).jpeg

Game on....got off late but my meeting went killer so I'll be finishing most of this tonight...:

#5329 8 years ago

Note the -3 frost on the jäger....

#5330 8 years ago

I'm picking up some of that Spaten tomorrow.....have more time....

#5332 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Good deal on the meeting, I went to the gym and napped the rest of the afternoon as I failed to return client calls. Best day ever!!!!

Nailed it.....finally, some Alien $$$, hopefully....I think the Jack is going down easier than the Jäger at this point....which will be the most help for GEM?

#5336 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I hit gem with the lower left flipper just an hour ago, not sure why people thinks it's so hard to hit, Becky recommends to just shove it in her. I always listen to my wife.

Lower left? WTH!!!....I thought you said soft plunge....I usually bank it, but by accident....

#5338 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Yes indeed! Must have had some wicked spin coming of the disc, I don't really know how it happened but it did.
I dub checked Spaten is best served in the 45-50F range

Well, the Heineken is gone, so I'll be in the Spaten club tomorrow....counting on the disc to get some GEM action....

#5342 8 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Grand Marnier strait up.....55 degrees
14574041725991721901822_(resized).jpg

That's for the win....Jack and I battling TRONLE right now...I'm dizzy, but believe it will make the GEM shots easier...

#5343 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Its ~55F~ in my basement so all good.....what kind of fancy beer drinking you do? In a glass? WTF?

Beer in a glass?WTF? Instant club ejection, in my book, but your rules....

#5348 8 years ago

Whew...the Jack and Jäger hitting pretty good.....not sure if my scores are good, but don't really care at this point.....must finish the whisky!!!

#5349 8 years ago

Just posted on IM thread to clear my head....does that bar me from the club tonight? Hope not.....felt like I had to....

#5361 8 years ago

I have to moderate myself in the future for Monday night TRON drink events....passed out on the couch shortly after my last post ( whenever that was).....woke up this morning....machines still on.....Wife never came down...guess she figured I passed out or died....whew..massive headache today.....

#5380 8 years ago

Ok Troniacs....just because I face planted on the couch last night due to improper body weight vs. alcohol level, this does not eliminate hair of the dog tonight ( after I get my Son home from soccer practice):

#5389 8 years ago
Quoted from Blacktoothgrin:

Well Flank! So it begins! They might be taking over and are hitting the Jäger now...F..k.. Just take a look of ears of concentration not good

image_(resized).jpeg

That's one serious kitty.....if it breaks 100 million, I'm filing a club complaint.....

#5391 8 years ago

Don't worry MK6...He is a Novice but drunk so killing it ...for a drunk damn Kitty! Scares me a bit but I won't let him play sober and I can be redeemed! F...him anyway he barfs hair balls all the damn time!! And they look like Tron light jets...yes this is real troncat barf!

image_(resized).jpeg

What the hell is that!!!....real troncat barf?.....guess I can appreciate the color....yikes!!!....

#5411 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

how many fit in kaneda's vibrator ?

Suspect it would require "D" size and quite a few to fill all those s**t holes, however.....

#5412 8 years ago
Quoted from Silverballer:

I feel like I am drowning in GB slime green Kool-Aid today. Its nice to get back on the grid and into the blue.
AA_(resized).jpg
AA_(resized).jpeg
AA_(resized).jpeg
The batteries were an answer to another post, I will let you all guess which one.

Agreed ....life on the grid easily the best thread on Pinside.......

#5415 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

well I'm officially a tron owner. Been a little bit of a journey but all is good. I ended up with all three translites btw and will sell the 3d and girls one soon if anyone is interested.
Now that I actually have the machine, I look forward to running through this thread and collecting your ideas on making this thing shine. I'm also aware that some of my recent messages here might have been taken the wrong way (and looking back, I can see why) so if so, my apologizes. Now to replace these damn incandescent bulbs.....first task is to find out what really looks good color wise so I'll be looking through all of the vets pics posted here for ideas!

Congrats and welcome!!!....late posting tonight as I was actually playing the machines ( Tron beat the hell out of me, as usual)...

#5417 8 years ago

Ok...Spaten gone, but I still have whisky left....I've done something wrong......guess I need to work on my shots vs. beer ratio......this gets complicated.....

#5421 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Ok. Sorry about that. In retrospect I am a bit jealous of you TRON owners.
To make it up to the 'board' I have attached some pictures of my house to show my, um, commitment to the cause.
However, instead of drinking Marnier straight - I would rather have some of Austin's pride Tito's vodka in a martini
Perhaps Labnip would approve?
IMG_0708_(resized).JPG
IMG_0709_(resized).JPG
My first two pinball machines will be based on these posters.
IMG_0710_(resized).JPG
Oh, and a backlight double sided TRON Legacy poster? Yes please!
IMG_0711_(resized).JPG

I think the libation choice would be acceptable....but simply not enough room for TRON in that pic....the table must go, or suspect your membership could be in jeopardy....Flank will have to weigh in on this one.....

#5434 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

I hear ya. I tried to plan ahead by having the pool table only take up 1/3 of the room. The other side is loaded with wall space and outlets
"I heard the chatter" about what a mistake pool tables 'could' be...

IMG_0797_(resized).JPGIMG_0795_(resized).JPGIMG_0798_(resized).JPGIMG_0796_(resized).JPG

Ahhh....all is well....plenty of room...nice setup.....time for some grid action...

#5450 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

It's a slippery slope, be careful
I think MK6 played another machine once and TRON has punished him by never allowing a score over 100 million

Truth, but did you really have to open that wound again? She punishes me enough every time I play her ....gives me this " what the hell do you think you're trying to do" attitude as the disc fires the ball sdtm......damn you TRON ( my true love)..

#5459 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I was looking into the color dmd too and decided to go with blue considering the color dmd is basically blue anyway (main color at least). Didn't seem worth it considering the cost brand new

Meh....personal choice.....I like the subtle color on the colordmd ...ALOT.....and Stern's electronic knocker sounds like shit on all their machines, not just TRON.....wire up the mechanical version....

#5462 8 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

Gonna get my drink on tonight
image_(resized).jpg

I'm not familiar w that one, but served w TRON.....can't be bad......

#5465 8 years ago

We should all be ashamed for not remembering Quorra's birthday Thursday! Or whatever just appreciate this pic anyway!

image_(resized).jpeg

Ahh....that happy feeling again....

#5481 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I stopped pricing the mods when I hit 3.5k

Agreed.....but we NEED the mods, so they shouldn't count anyway...

#5485 8 years ago

I keep telling myself I am done! I just need speaker upgrade kit, TRON Pop Caps, (install the rails that Flank just sent), install the under the cab lighting I have, Installed the dark mirror blades and I am done! Don't need light cycles or Flynn's arcade. everything else though was a must for me.......on shit and that Color DMD ughh...

Sorry.....you are never done.....I've been saying that for 2 years w this machine.....Id name some other must haves, but would only depress you....carry on!!!...

#5487 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

I want a translucent glowing pingulp. Someone make that happen and become richer than astronauts! Until then I'm done

With embedded cooling unit to keep all beverages precisely cold enough ( whatever that is)....then I'm done ( maybe)..

#5491 8 years ago

Seems like it shakes with the coils, with the TRON Targets, with the modes? Feels good enough to me on mine, If I needed a Vibrator for more stimulation than what this give me I'd ask my Wife

We've had the " vibrate vs shake" discussion just a bit back in this thread......I got nailed for asking, but yes, you are correct in your assessment ....

#5500 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Done something I've never done before on this game tonight, beat the game/completed Portal Multiball. Super Jackpot was 25 million plus, every shot on the game then is 1 million points.
Strangely I was missing the gem but had everything else going into SOS, so no 50 million bonus. I then had a really good multiball in Portal and completed it. My high score on one I owned previously was low 400 million.
" I've heard the chatter! "
12523890_10153949219598529_4757887147899592794_n_(resized).jpg

Amazing score!!!!! I don't think I can post here anymore (hiding in shame)......

#5507 8 years ago
Quoted from labnip:

I always take off the glass.
Seems to help a ton.
Can't say why...

I had proposed cutting a nice round hole above the gem switch so I could get my fingers in there....I think Flank was ok with it, but thought it was a little weird....

#5509 8 years ago

Dupe

#5534 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Guys - is that FLYNNs sign still available for purchase? Can't seem to find it....

Used to be through Mike @ DKpinball....good guy....think he is selling his stuff through Mezel or PBL now....not sure if he's still making the FLYNN sign or not.....

#5536 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Nope, he isn't making much anymore, semi-retired from the mod making.

That's what I thought......

#5540 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

That's too bad. Not really sold on its looks but now that I own one, that Flynn sign would really be helpful to see when that arcade is lit without having to look at the insert.
hmmm mods with actuals gameplay benefits? wow...

Hmmm....trying to figure out if you like the game or not......

#5545 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I'm def into the game. It has to be one of the nicest looking pins I've seen (love the design, colored wires, ramps, all the blue, etc). Music and especially sound effects are also top tier quality. Not a fan of the movie though and don't have nostalgia for the old tron game as I didn't grow up with it however they really made this into a nice package. Once my blue DMD arrives, it will be in full effect. I plan on getting an addams family too and then it will be time to decide which one do I sell (TAF and Tron) to make room for GB. I can only have 2! Wife's only request ; )

hmmm again...how can you be sure GB is a keeper? TRON senses kicking in here.....(I have a TAF, too).....

#5546 8 years ago

TRON much more than a "pretty game"...just sayin'.......

#5552 8 years ago

I just went to DK Customs site and bought a Flynn Sign.......didn't say I couldn't and he took the money???

Have no idea how you did that:

http://www.dkpinball.com/DKWP/

#5555 8 years ago

http://www.dkpinball.com/DKWP/?page_id=152
p.s. edit. My Dad left me a suprise $16k got it in the mail today. So I said fuck it. Trying to get the remaining Mods I don't have. Just ordered Speaker up grade, Tron sign (hopefully), harrasing MK to help me get all the EL paper stuff for my new CFLANK rails, and Pop Caps. and a case of Coors Light!!
p.s.s. He even sent a tracking number# already! Prob just computer gen. but maybe just maybe

Impressive, I must say...hope you get it.....he told me he was laying low for awhile, but maybe there's a few things laying around.....

#5568 8 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

so my cointaker LEDs came in and they look good except for the yellows by the left sling (the CLU portion of the bottom half). They look orange to me (even without any plastics above it). I tried comet before and their yellow looked orange too. Question is for the guys with very yellow LEDs to match the plastics - where did you buy them and what kind?

Yellows led's always look orange to me....I always use sunlight or cool white for lighting yellow inserts...on plastics ( especially TRON) orange rules anyway ( w blue of course)...I mix the cool whites w blue, the whites w orange on the other side....good luck!!!

#5582 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Who prints their autograph?
I mean, how bush league can one get?

Cold, but true....Labnip, you rocked your coverage of TPF, btw.....I'm hitting Chicago next year, then end in Texas .....I must get a work break ( and drink heavily with TRON buds).....

#5587 8 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

I have some laser cut rails and hinges I have never installed and I am thinking about trying out LED strips with a diffusers behind the cutouts to see how it looks. Just need to get off my ass and get them powercoated I have only been talking about getting them powered for about 2 years now.

sounds cool.....I think you migh squeak it in behind the hinges, but those rails are gonna be a bitch to fit....good luck

#5589 8 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

Thanks, its worth a try. If some one knows where I can get some extra thin RGB strips please let me know.

It's too bad someone doesn't make a liquid that hardens then you could energize ( maybe someone does)....I always thought that would be sick..."custom molded lighting " could kill in our mod world...

#5598 8 years ago
Quoted from Erik:

We need frosted acrylic rails to backlight!

That would be SWEET!!!!!!

#5606 8 years ago

Apologize....posted this in a TRONVE thread, but Flank said no credits lost.....here's where it belongs...Libations!!!

#5608 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

HO LEE Fuckballs, the clear disc shot a ball out over the left ramp down the left outlane tonight!

As it should be.....

#5619 8 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Joined the club again. Had a LE when they came out. Missed it and get a modded out pro. I ordered 3D back glass, flipper fidelity back box led kit, color DMD,I bought a LE apron (thinking orange). Topper is coming. Ordered 4 clear disk last week from Germany.

Very, very, very nice setup.....glad you have TRON back in there!!!

#5621 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Hey guys. Trying to help a buddy clean up his TRON and I noticed that when his disc is spinning, it's very loud and vibrates the game a lot. Does anyone know the cause and fix for this?

I'd try changing the plastic disc and the rubber....Spins pretty fast ( as you know) and if that assembly is not balanced ( cracked, disc partially coming off, etc.) it can really make the thing noisy.Happened to me once when I got a little " glue crazy" w a new disc....was very noisy...took the disc back off, cleaned, light coat of spray adhesive, clamped overnight, all good...

I've never oiled the motor ( couldn't find a location), and they do get worn out too.....not crazy expensive, but only 2 things I can think of.

#5639 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Thanks dude! I had hoped to have GoT and Spidey vault for the get together but they weren't ready yet, April is super busy for people so I didn't want to reschedule. It was fun, we did a quick last man standing tourney, my wife won it.

Looked like a good time....Newcastle Tap seemed highlighted in photo....nice!!!

#5641 8 years ago

Best Club thread on Pinside , period.....suspect it will stay that way.....TRON just rules, is what it is.....

#5642 8 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Best Club thread on Pinside , period.....suspect it will stay that way.....TRON just rules, is what it is.....

But on a serious note.....

I've been debating on buying one of the -3 degree Jager shot dispensers ( has cool LED lighting ). Are they messy?

Have a great place for it down in the cave, and it gets to be a pita to keep going upstairs to the freezer to get the bottle ( especially the more I consume)..what say ye Flank and Club?

Not in a big hurry, as next week is Scotch....

#5647 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

How much one of those cost? Go for it if you enjoy jäger so much!

Anywhere from $75 on up for single bottle models....I don't know the differences, but seems like a no brainier for me....I keep going back to the stuff....

#5648 8 years ago
Quoted from plowpusher:

Just had my best game ever and sent the easter bunny through portal.

image_(resized).png

I thumbed up, but what would lightning kitty think of this bunny stuff?

#5651 8 years ago

THAT's ME!!!

#5652 8 years ago

Why would ever drop the shot into the beer?...I just do the shot then chase w beer, wash, rinse, repeat, until I get fuzzy....

Might have to open it up and change the orange LED's to blue...

Any other mod ideas?....Labnip?

#5674 8 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

The small holes in the front

image_(resized).jpeg

My LE Apron doesn't have those holes in the front, but does have the slits for sliding through the metal guides (which are attached to playfield) My flashers fire through the lenses, but cant remember how the bulb socket if mounted (I'll have to look tonight...I changed them to some killer LED's but been some time ago....

I've never seen those round holes on an apron before....how does that attach to PF in the front ?

(fwiw, the last LE apron I bought was raw from Terry, and had to punch a center hole for EL lit emblem on my IM upfit)...curious about yours......

#5676 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Apron flasher sockets on Xmen and Tron were just screwed into the play field below the apron insert. I believe Avengers was the first apron style to have the flasher sockets pointed directly out those 2 round cutouts.

Thanks for some pin knowledge , Flank....id never seen ( or noticed, because I've played Avengers) those holes before. They're not on my LE, and my flashers are just screwed into playfield, firing up into the lenses....how is it secured in the front without the slits and metal guides?

#5678 8 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Drilled 2 holes in playfield. Then there are nuts on the bottom.

Got it.....thanks for info ( I'll bet flashers firing from those 2 holes will look deadly!!!) I will stash this info in the pinball side of my brain for future reference ( limited ram left though....Ill probably forget by next week)

#5688 8 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

Flanks future wife

Good grief!!!....just when you think it can't get better!!!....

Been working on my WCS all night, installing Mike Chestnut brass ( badass!!!)

Grabbed a couple beers, settling in to checkout Pinside, and find this pic on my favorite thread.....life doesn't suck....

#5689 8 years ago

Btw, I'm going to start a thread for guesses on most play for the yearly Soccer player/ parent party.....TRONLE has won both previous years, but a hidden threat in the other room....IMVE......we shall see.....Ill find something for a closest guess prize...

#5692 8 years ago

I believe it will retain its title, as it's been particularly brutal lately, so game times will be nil.Actually had several dads last season that couldn't walk from it ( thinking they could get a good game in)....fools they were ( and most profanity heard from that area)

It is one night where I really enjoy watching other's play over jumping in myself....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Venice, FL
$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
$ 350.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Willington, DE
479 posts in this topic match your search for posts by mk6pin. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-tron-lovefest-thread-i-love-it-more-than-lamp?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.