(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,711 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by acitti
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballholder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Fraud? Scam? Joke? I think not!! Yesss!

Nice score Mike!

3 weeks later
#424 9 years ago
Quoted from Jabbles180:

Pick it up pinballholder!

Yeah, just have to sell my stock in the System 11 club and find buyers for my ES and HS, lol. I am sure I will kick myself someday.

#428 9 years ago

Ok these prices are driving me crazy, such good deals to be had.

2 weeks later
2 weeks later
#671 9 years ago

Thursday night reminder that I still have a fun High Speed for sale up in the Sacramento area:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-williams-high-speed-in-norcal

3 weeks later
#860 9 years ago

iwantansi, you still have that Sorcerer for sale?

1 week later
#912 9 years ago

Dang Mike, wish I had brought a bigger car down to SoCal when I visited this weekend. I would have totally tried to talk my better half into letting me pick up you space mission.

#920 9 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

I'd be glad to hold it for you till you can get back down here.

Dang, awesome offer Mike. Can't swing it at this time, but will check back with ya later.

#959 9 years ago

Yeah, I know the one that was both in Sac and in Vacaville was the same one (same photos). I went and looked at it and it was in overall good shape, but had too much playfield repair for the price point (for me). Seller is a good guy though and good to work with (bought my SoF through him).

3 weeks later
2 weeks later
#1178 9 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Still looking for a nice BSD, anyone?

There is gonna be at least one nice one for sale at Pin-a-Go-Go. Checkout the for sale thread, at the top for the complete list: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pagg-2015-pins-for-saletrade/

#1184 9 years ago

Ahh, will validate and update my list if so. Thanks Kerry!

3 weeks later
#1305 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

I need to "thin the herd" a little.

It was a pleasure meeting you on Sunday. I will be soon looking for early Sterns and Ballys like Meteor (thanks to mof's collection)...lemme know if any those may be avail.

Cheers,
Seth

#1310 8 years ago
Quoted from Nintendoguy1982:

i have a mousin around here in san diego. looking to get 1500 or a trade thanks

PM sent.

#1312 8 years ago

Ha, can't help myself...Mousin Around shouldn't be passed up. But alas, no deal.

3 weeks later
#1506 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

Good for you, now buy a new one.

Wish I was the one getting it, someday!

I am on the lookout for an early SS Stern or Bally, specifically a Meteor or Nine Ball if possible.

#1508 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

All I have is a non working Harlem. Nice and easy project.

Sent ya a PM last week on it. Would love to get more details.

Thanks!
Seth

#1515 8 years ago
Quoted from MrBellMan:

I can't do the drive down south

I have some pins down there I am looking at too, wonder if we can share the cost of having them shipped together using someone like Chris Fox?

4 weeks later
#1639 8 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Looking for a Baywatch, Austin Powers and Elvis. Willing to trade a super clean RS +or- cash. Lmk

sfbay.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#1682 8 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Anything else selling at CAX. I landed a cyclone. Need another system 11 or early 80's for the collection

You see that Spy Hunter that popped up near me tonight? It's a game that is intriguing to me but I haven't had a chance to play it. Looks like some like it and some hate it.

1 week later
#1711 8 years ago

Someone making money off of pinball, shocking I know. If he finds a happy buyer, why does anyone care.

1 week later
#1767 8 years ago
Quoted from SpecialK-33:

Looking for an inexpensive game to complement my current line up (WH20, RBION, NGG and JP). Would like to stay under $2200

I have an Earthshaker listed that would fit the bill.

#1771 8 years ago
Quoted from BlobfishXL:

If there is I'm not seeing it.

I think they are mixing Dr Dude and Party Zone (which is kinda understandable).

2 weeks later
#1865 8 years ago

In my experience, the demand is very high right now for SoF, specially one with a nice playfield. Some people are tired of waiting 12 - 18 months to get the pin they want. If they have to spend and extra $500 to land one now, then that's worth it to be playing it now. I know it would take a lot of money to pry mine away from me, like silly money, and I think a lot of SoF owners feel the same.

2 weeks later
#1987 8 years ago

Yeah, I think that pinside price range of $3420 to $3980 is partially to blame. Confuses the water in terms of what a pin is really worth. Boston guide says 10 have sold YTD for about $3100 a pop, so maybe a bit high but not crazy high. And there seems to be a lot of demand given all the wanted ads on here for it.

1 month later
#2249 8 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

Does anyone in SoCal have a Banzai Run for sale or trade?

A bit further, but just FYI:
sfbay.craigslist.org link

#2280 8 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

My Sorcerer search is now over. Stoked

Glad to hear it, now I don't feel so guilty lol.

4 months later
#2993 8 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I am going to try to buy this year at pagg. I'm looking for a player quality WPC game like HS2, FT, or WCS94.
So how hard is it to find deals at PAGG? I've never been to a show before.

I will most likely be parting with my beloved WCS94 at the show, but it will be on the floor until Sunday.

#3002 8 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Any chance this sweet digital poster could be made into a physical one I could purchase?
2016graphic_(resized).jpg

They will be on sale at the show. And usually they have prior year posters as well.

1 month later
2 months later
#3839 7 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Zaccaria Locomotion / very nice Cond

NOOOO, dang Robert I am not ready but this is on my short list. Good luck with the sale!

10 months later
#5358 7 years ago

Hey folks! I suspect most of us are aware that Pin-a-Go-Go is around the corner. We are actively seeking games from the community. If you feel like sharing your games and helping raise money for local children's charities, please head here to learn more: http://pinagogo.org/bring-games/

If you want to join in on the discussion and learn the latest about the show, head here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2017-pin-a-go-go-thread/

See you in 44 days!

1 month later
#5495 6 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Superpin? Is that just a fancy way of saying widebody or is it something else? I've never heard that term before.

Its a marketing term and printed directly on the pins: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuperPin

9 months later
#6535 6 years ago

merccat and TheDrewster are both coming to the Golden State Pinball Festival in May, so perfect opportunity to transfer!

3 months later
#6990 5 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Dang. We’re not going to CAX because it’s Amanda’s bday weekend. I could really use that cabinet.
I’ve been building a Dixieland around a populated playfield we bought at a yard sale in Vegas and a backglass/translite that I made. I found the inside guts at PAGG a few years ago but it’s currently all sitting in a ratty Time Zone cabinet.
If anyone in LA has room to bring this cabinet down for me please let me know!

If jbovenzi will bring it to the GSPF volunteer party, I will be happy to store it for ya Art until next years show or until I make a trip down south. Check with Jim and let me know.

Cheers,
Seth

8 months later
#7718 5 years ago
Quoted from SimpleSam:

I'm looking for my first pinball machine in Reno or Nor Cal.
I'm looking for a late 80's through 90's game. It needs to be a mainstream, popular title in (or close to) the top 100. The kinds of games I'm interested in are titles like Fish Tales, Earthshaker, Whirlwind, Taxi, Diner, Terminator 2, Jurassic Park, Getaway HS2, and similar games.
Budget is flexible but I'd prefer under $3,500. I'm not looking for a project; the game needs to be fully functional and ready to play. I also want the game to be cosmetically nice with no or minimal wear or damage on the playfield, plastics, cabinet, and translite. I don't want any boards that have had battery leakage.
I live in Reno and can easily travel to Nor Cal locations like Sacramento, Central Valley, or SF Bay Area. I could possible go to SLC, Southern OR, Las Vegas or Boise. I'm in Las Vegas next week so So Cal would work next week.
Contact me by PM. Thanks,

There is a super nice Monopoly for sale here in Sacramento.

2 weeks later
#7810 5 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I know you hate this answer... but almost all those issues can be easily addressed. YES Stern should have done it. But between the swinks target brackets, some small tasteful outlane plastic guides, and just setting the game up correctly most of those issues become moot.
Now, okay... the flipper gap is what it is, but no one hates Creature because of the flipper gap, no one hates lightning flipper games because of the flipper gap. You can pass, you can catch...
Manga slings well... they’re a thing, that’s for sure. Magnets are supposed to add that random element, and these sure as hell do.
I know you’re not gonna change your mind, so I don’t know why I wrote this out, I’m just kinda sorry you can’t see what I do I guess. Fun game, good sound (again, better with a mod, lol) and one that keeps me coming back.

You wrote it for folks like me that haven't see a well articulated rebuttle before. Thanks for aharing!

1 year later
#9459 3 years ago

I am selling my Jurassic Park Pro (w/ shaker) for $5200 and my friends Deadpool Pro (w/shaker) for $4900. Located in/near downtown Sacramento.

#9464 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

I am selling my Jurassic Park Pro (w/ shaker) for $5200 and my friends Deadpool Pro (w/shaker) for $4900. Located in/near downtown Sacramento.

JP is sold, but Deadpool is still available!1

#9471 3 years ago

Any American Pinball Hot Wheels for sale in California? On the hunt!

#9473 3 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

I know a guy who has one...

Yeah and he refuses to sell...

#9477 3 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Isn’t hot wheels still available new ? If they’re sold out I had no idea and am impressed but very surprised .

Yeah def avail brand new, just seeing if I can avoid shipping and taxes by buying used.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballholder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=pinballholder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.