(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,671 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Blenderhead
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 12,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 254.
#1601 8 years ago

I have a beautiful CV for sale in the market place. If condition is your thing I doubt you'd find a nicer original one.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21436

IMG_3411.jpgIMG_3411.jpg IMG_3419.jpgIMG_3419.jpg // Error: Image 418104 not found // IMG_3421.jpgIMG_3421.jpg IMG_3429.jpgIMG_3429.jpg IMG_3422.jpgIMG_3422.jpg IMG_3424.jpgIMG_3424.jpg
#1605 8 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

I have a beautiful CV for sale in the market place. If condition is your thing I doubt you'd find a nicer original one.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21436

Drool......

#1606 8 years ago
Quoted from Golferron54:

CV for sale in Norcal
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/21404
Interested in a nice Swords of Fury for trade + cash for the CV.
For Central and Socal folks I am offering to deliver CV for gas money anywhere within reason between the San Francisco Bay area on Aug 22 or 23.
OR
If your going to CAX in Santa Clara on July 18 or 19, I can deliver the CV free of charge.
Thanks!
\r

1d.JPG

Sold

#1607 8 years ago

Congrats Ron on CV sale!

#1608 8 years ago

FS 1961 Chicago Coin Princess 16 foot Ball Bowler. In nice shape. Still needs to be gone through. It's almost fully functioning. I just don't have the space to work on it. A similar 16 foot Bowler sold at Capt. Chris auction last week for 3700.00 plus fees. I'm asking 1050.00. Contact me with questions or for pics.
http://www.pinrepair.com/bowl/princes.htm

#1609 8 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

FS 1961 Chicago Coin Princess 16 foot Ball Bowler. In nice shape. Still needs to be gone through. It's almost fully functioning. I just don't have the space to work on it. A similar 16 foot Bowler sold at Capt. Chris auction last week for 3700.00 plus fees. I'm asking 1050.00. Contact me with questions or for pics.

Great price. Good luck with the sale.

#1610 8 years ago
Quoted from wonderpuddle:

Great price. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks. Now come get it!!

#1611 8 years ago

Just an FYI for those in the Bay Area. I checked out that LOTR listed on CL for $5400. There was rust on the backbox plate boards had been changed. Rust on screws/guides on top of playfield and on many components below the playfield. None of this was mentioned when I inquired about machines condition. Just wanted to save others the drive.

#1612 8 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Holy crap! Another ball bowler in California. These NEVER pop up here. Very rare to find.

#1613 8 years ago

Is that Barb Wire the one that was on location in West LA?

#1614 8 years ago

NIB Avengers Premium. Price dropped to $5,800.00 or trade for other pinball machine.

#1615 8 years ago

Well I'm looking to add a pin cash in hand. So I emailed the seller of the SS in Brentwood/Oakley on CL. I asked for pictures (none in ad) and if his price was firm. I included my contact info. He responds that he only is dealing with serious buyers/inquiries. So I guess if any of you deal with this person be aware that asking for pictures and if price is firm or negotiable you are not serious in his/her book. If this is a Pinsider I don't want to offend but have no idea why you'd be so off putting to someone that is showing intrest in buying your pin.

#1616 8 years ago

He's been "selling" that pin for over a year.

I am debating whether to buy an SM for $5200. Should I wait for supposed VE? Plus I have no room. May have to sell Whitewater or IJ. Uggghh!

#1617 8 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

I am debating whether to buy an SM for $5200. Should I wait for supposed VE? Plus I have no room. May have to sell Whitewater or IJ. Uggghh!

Id wait; SMVE is looking to be inevitable especially with the whitewood pics getting splashed around on facebook.

#1618 8 years ago

I've got a Golden Tee Live 2008 for sale. Not a pin but still cool to have in the game room. It's really clean inside and out and the monitor looks nice and bright. I put new T-Molding on and installed a brand new plexi control panel on it. $800

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

image_4.jpgimage_4.jpg

#1619 8 years ago
Quoted from rolandthoms:

I'd probably wait a month and see what the VE looks & sounds like. However if they didn't announce it in a month or two I'd move on and get a SM. As I'm not a big fan of waiting on pins that might be made for long periods of time.

#1620 8 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Well I'm looking to add a pin cash in hand. So I emailed the seller of the SS in Brentwood/Oakley on CL. I asked for pictures (none in ad) and if his price was firm. I included my contact info. He responds that he only is dealing with serious buyers/inquiries. So I guess if any of you deal with this person be aware that asking for pictures and if price is firm or negotiable you are not serious in his/her book. If this is a Pinsider I don't want to offend but have no idea why you'd be so off putting to someone that is showing intrest in buying your pin.

I've seen this game in person and its very nice!. Take the drive out. You wont be disappointed.

#1621 8 years ago

The seller has a very busy schedule but is very legit. It is worth the trip Pete.
Harley D.

#1622 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Id wait; SMVE is looking to be inevitable especially with the whitewood pics getting splashed around on facebook.

SMVE: The VE that is near the bottom of the VE wanted list.

#1623 8 years ago
Quoted from Gorf:

I've seen this game in person and its very nice!. Take the drive out. You wont be disappointed.

Quoted from shovelhed:

The seller has a very busy schedule but is very legit. It is worth the trip Pete.
Harley D.

Thanks for the info guys much appreciated! However, since he didn't provide any contact info or address it's not a possibility at this point. Frustrating because I was serious about the possibility of adding it to the line up. I'm not one to waste my time or anyone else's. Just surprised by his off putting response I guess.

#1624 8 years ago

Thanks for the info guys much appreciated! However, since he didn't provide any contact info or address it's not a possibility at this point. Frustrating because I was serious about the possibility of adding it to the line up. I'm not one to waste my time or anyone else's. Just surprised by his off putting response I guess.

Sounds like he is just a lazy seller. Regardless of how busy his schedule is, he can take a photo with his phone. I avoid sellers like this like the plague.

#1625 8 years ago

Thinking about moving my TWD pro with mods. Has fiah tank topper, laserific fiah tank mod, blood red armor, bone flippers with superbands, pingrafix side art, led ramp lighting, shaker motor And zombie shooter rod. Over 1500 in mods
Pm me if interested.
Asking $4950

image.jpgimage.jpg

#1626 8 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Thinking about moving my TWD pro with mods. Has fiah tank topper, laserific fiah tank mod, blood red armor, bone flippers with superbands, pingrafix side art, led ramp lighting, shaker motor And zombie shooter rod. Over 1500 in mods
Pm me if interested.
Asking $4950

Solid price for a fun pin. I miss her! Well shoot, I miss all of my pins. I imagine you find a buyer quickly on this.

#1627 8 years ago

I'm looking for a CPR Fathom playfield:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-cpr-fathom-playfield

Thanks,

Rob Bell
Robsgameroom.com

#1629 8 years ago

Hi, I have just listed my Indiana Jones for sale in the Marketplace. I am in Lakeside, suburb of San Diego. Sorry, I don't know how to link it. This is my first post ever as I am not very computer literate(old). I have lurked for years, though. Anyway, if someone is looking for a nice IJ, have a look. Thank you. Adam

#1630 8 years ago

And the people swarmed

#1631 8 years ago

I have a Metallica Premium Monster for sale. HUO. Some Mezel Mods. Contact for details.
$7100

Dan

#1632 8 years ago

I think I might want to try a paragon. Anybody want to move one?

#1633 8 years ago

Here's a long shot...does anybody in the San Diego area have any extra Gottlieb flipper parts? I was rebuilding a flipper for my Stargate and somehow lost the bracket (#17184). Just thought I'd check so I could (hopefully) get the game back up and going before I leave town in a couple days.

#1634 8 years ago
Quoted from PinDescabarian:

I have a Metallica Premium Monster for sale. HUO. Some Mezel Mods. Contact for details.
$7100
Dan

PM sent

#1635 8 years ago

Just an FYI for those in the Bay Area. I checked out that LOTR listed on CL for $5400. There was rust on the backbox plate boards had been changed. Rust on screws/guides on top of playfield and on many components below the playfield. None of this was mentioned when I inquired about machines condition. Just wanted to save others the drive.

Thank you for saving me some time. I was going to be driving down there to check it out and buy it this week but thankfully you saved me. The search continues

#1636 8 years ago

Anyone selling a decent/beater x-files? Played one at the local arcade a while ago and it seemed pretty cool.

#1637 8 years ago

Looking for a Baywatch, Austin Powers and Elvis. Willing to trade a super clean RS +or- cash. Lmk

#1638 8 years ago

Just put my new Tales of the Arabian Nights playfield up for sale. I just got it today. I got some things to take care of and at this point it would just be taking up space as I sold my pin a few months ago. Too much money for art.

I'm not flipping it, the price is exactly what I paid for it, $899.00. I'm going to CAX so it can be picked up there to save on shipping.

#1639 8 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Looking for a Baywatch, Austin Powers and Elvis. Willing to trade a super clean RS +or- cash. Lmk

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#1640 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

sfbay.craigslist.org link

This is a forewarned machine. I've bought from this seller, knowing what I was getting into - a working project.
Non-Disclosed Items Found: 1 Diverter Coil Stuck (unknown reason), 2 Flipper rebuild required (worn out coil stops and linkage)
Non-Disclosed Items Not Found: Zip tied pop bumper housing, random reset issue (hopefully easy fix?) Bad Wire hacks in backbox. Possibly a flaking DMD or High Voltage (DMD went out for a couple mins after a coin door closing caused a slam tilt)

These are machines that have come from a routed - broken down - not fixed or cleaned and storaged perspective. I was able to test my machine, find a bunch of stuff wrong - point out how much it was gonna cost me - negotiate, etc...

Seller is very friendly and can work with pricing, but hasn't actually worked on getting machines up-n-running.
If you go - INSPECT - point out issues, repair cost, etc... He'll probably work with you on the repair cost, but don't look for a machine that has been "loved" for past couple years, and has a DMD out with a shop job needed.

#1641 8 years ago

Still looking for a Sorcerer Flash Gordon ect. To back on what boogies said the guy in brentwood drives a semi for a living and picks up games in his travels.

#1642 8 years ago

Good to know!

#1643 8 years ago

I may sale or trade my VERY nice Junk Yard for $3500 firm. No errors, shopped sense these pics, playfield is beautiful. PM for details, no time for tire kickers
20150504_022507_zpsgafaehzc-1.jpg20150504_022507_zpsgafaehzc-1.jpg

20150504_022534_zpszlcvpufl-1.jpg20150504_022534_zpszlcvpufl-1.jpg

20150504_022636_zpsupkadah6-1.jpg20150504_022636_zpsupkadah6-1.jpg

20150504_022650_zpszjjrveij.jpg20150504_022650_zpszjjrveij.jpg

20150504_022541_zpssn3uudly.jpg20150504_022541_zpssn3uudly.jpg

#1644 8 years ago

For Sale 1973 GTB Jumping Jack, restored. $1700
Very nice restored Jumping Jack. Cabinet repaint, all new PF plastics, posts, flipper bats, pop bumper bodies and caps, drop targets. New front door, lockdown bar, coin entry, legs, PF glass, flipper coils and more. Completely gone through to work great. Repro translite alternate topless girls BG or a repro silk screened BG (your choice or you can buy the second glass as well).
This is not an over the top restoration where every mechanical part has been ultra-sounded, buffed, plated etc. They have been cleaned & adjusted, etc.
Additional photos available.

game.jpggame.jpg

pf.jpgpf.jpg

head.jpghead.jpg

targets.jpgtargets.jpg

front.jpgfront.jpg

#1645 8 years ago

Could deliver JJ to So Cal weekend of July 10th.

#1646 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Still available make me an offer I can't refuse

#1647 8 years ago

Keeping an eye out for a Swords of Fury in Bay Area. If you know of or have one FS please let me know.

#1648 8 years ago

Anyone selling rfm?

#1649 8 years ago

Might as well add to the list. Looking for a BSD, WCS94, or centaur.

There are 12,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.