(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,508 posts
  • 496 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 hours ago by seenev
  • Topic is favorited by 312 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8508 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 171.
#1701 4 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

No problem! I wish people would actually read the ads. I specifically put what I would like to trade for.
Hoping to hear from the mattress guy

lol, I was offered a Mazda RX8 for my AC/DC, and I wasn't even looking for trades.

#1702 4 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

lol, I was offered a Mazda RX8 for my AC/DC, and I wasn't even looking for trades.

I'll trade you my Tomy Atomic (with original box) for the RX8... LMK.

#1703 4 years ago

Marketplace on NPR had Gene Lewin on today talking about arcade/pinball values..
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/npr-marketplace-today-arcadepinball-mentions

#1704 4 years ago

Taxi $2200

#1705 4 years ago
Quoted from frogman70:

Whirlwind and taxi for sale $2200 each to Pinsiders
ebay.com link » Like

20150724_134936-1.jpg 20150719_143116.jpg

WHATS THE COMBO PACK PRICE?.....

#1706 4 years ago

PM Sent on Whirlwind....

#1707 4 years ago

Taxi sold, thanks Max

#1708 4 years ago

That is one clean looking Taxi. GLWTS

#1709 4 years ago

Nice getaway is still up for sale: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nice-unfaded-getawaysan-diego

Make me an offer.

I might also have to sell my Champ Pub to free up some cash for another project, but would rather work a trade plus cash for it.

#1711 4 years ago

Someone making money off of pinball, shocking I know. If he finds a happy buyer, why does anyone care.

#1712 4 years ago

This is the CA thread, no need for drama. Everyone have a hit of this blend of Girl Scout Cookies Platinum and Sour Diesel, sit back for a moment, and imagine that you live in Kansas for a minute. (Sorry Kansas.) Breathe in.

Now exhale, look around, and realize you live in the best place in the world, fucked up and warted and all. You have to be half insane to stay here, but you're definitely too crazy to want to live anywhere else.

Let people cast their nets, work their deals, and don't throw salt in their game. Just no need. Buyers and sellers will work it out, and everyone will have something they wanted, and it's not going to affect you in any real way.

I'm gonna go play Tron and Flash Gordon, because I feel like having my ass kicked repeatedly and then asking for more.

If anyone knows where I can buy a Medusa let me know. Or if anyone is interested in trading for a nice Abra Ca Dabra, new plastics and backglass, repainted cabinet, clean playfield, with cash as needed on top. If I don't trade it then I'll offer it up for sale if I find my Medusa, but a couple people have dibs I think.

#1714 4 years ago

Have a silver HS repro pf for sale. Sold the game, buyer didn't want the pf. Will post pictures shortly.

#1715 4 years ago

Firepower for sale. Players condition. Agoura, CA. area. $1190.00

Firepower: http://joebuttons.smugmug.com/Firepower/

Completely working, well maintained. Plays great. Rebuilt flippers and both boards were professionally repaired a couple of years ago. New header pins etc. Triple thick cleared backglass back. Rebuilt flippers. Led upgrades.

#1716 4 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

Have a silver HS repro pf for sale. Sold the game, buyer didn't want the pf. Will post pictures shortly.

Congrats on the sale bro. One less temptation for me. My 10 day WTB Sorcerer bump

#1717 4 years ago

WTB Shadow Cftbl or Batman Dark knight
I Have cash in hand for nice games!

#1718 4 years ago
Quoted from Xscrapiron:

Congrats on the sale bro. One less temptation for me. My 10 day WTB Sorcerer bump

Looking for a Tommy or a gilligans meow.

#1719 4 years ago

Have the following

Getaway
T2
XM
DM
Galaga vid

#1720 4 years ago

Sorry... dsuperbee; I just sold a Tommy at CAX for $2700. I didn't know you're were looking for one.

Kerry

#1721 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Sorry... dsuperbee; I just sold a Tommy at CAX for $2700. I didn't know you're were looking for one.
Kerry

Wasn't really then. I like it, ends up gf really likes it, so might as well make her happy . Will look good next to GnR too!

#1722 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

I just sold a Tommy at CAX for $2700

Was yers the one with the big silver ball? That was groovy baby.

#1723 4 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

This is the CA thread, no need for drama. Everyone have a hit of this blend of Girl Scout Cookies Platinum and Sour Diesel, sit back for a moment, and imagine that you live in Kansas for a minute. (Sorry Kansas.) Breathe in.
Now exhale, look around, and realize you live in the best place in the world, fucked up and warted and all. You have to be half insane to stay here, but you're definitely too crazy to want to live anywhere else.
Let people cast their nets, work their deals, and don't throw salt in their game. Just no need. Buyers and sellers will work it out, and everyone will have something they wanted, and it's not going to affect you in any real way.
I'm gonna go play Tron and Flash Gordon, because I feel like having my ass kicked repeatedly and then asking for more.
If anyone knows where I can buy a Medusa let me know. Or if anyone is interested in trading for a nice Abra Ca Dabra, new plastics and backglass, repainted cabinet, clean playfield, with cash as needed on top. If I don't trade it then I'll offer it up for sale if I find my Medusa, but a couple people have dibs I think.

Use named WAM has a Medusa he was looking to trade me for my black belt. look him up, it was very clean.

#1724 4 years ago

Marilyn Taxi for sale $1800
Data East Secret Service $980

#1725 4 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Use named WAM has a Medusa he was looking to trade me for my Black Belt. look him up, it was very clean.

Thanks man. I know that one, he's in Denver, he's listed it for sale here. Unfortunately he also wants $2200 for it, which will be $2600 with shipping, and that's steep for a Medusa, not to mention one that I can't examine in person from a seller I don't know.

I can be patient. I have a possible lead, but until it either pans out or happens I'll just keep hunting inside CA. Appreciate the heads up though!

#1726 4 years ago

I've got a beautiful HUO BLACK Spider-man I'd like to trade for a Star Trek LE. BSM has a Matt McKee topper, Steve Ritchie signed plaque, unopened goodie bag, all original docs, full LEDs.

If you're interested in a deal like this and would like to discuss the details of a possible trade in So. CA., please PM me or call my cell phone.

Thanks!

Steve

#1727 4 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Was yers the one with the big silver ball? That was groovy baby.

Yes... there were 2 Tommy's at CAX. Mine had the original Silver Ball topper included.

#1728 4 years ago

Nice set of original B/W chrome legs and levelers for sale. $40 picked up. Shipping is OK, but is gonna be expensive.

IMG_0625.JPG

#1729 4 years ago

I have a beautiful data east batman, that I have a love hate thing with. This week it's given me the blues with low scores, so might be interested in sale or trade. If anyone has any interest .

#1730 4 years ago

If anyone in SoCal is possibly looking to get rid of a BSD I am looking for one.

#1731 4 years ago

I have a Who Dunnit I'd like to move once I'm back from ReplayFx. Would prefer a trade up, down or sideways for a newer Stern (2010ish til now), classic Stern (esp a Cheetah) or a better System 11 title. Might even consider a weird 80s Gottlieb. This WHD? is a very nice game, had a full teardown, clean and polish and plays beautifully.

#1732 4 years ago
Quoted from jay:

I have a WHO dunnit I'd like to move once I'm back from ReplayFx. Would prefer a trade up, down or sideways for a newer Stern (2010ish til now), classic Stern (esp a Cheetah) or a better System 11 title. Might even consider a weird 80s Gottlieb. This WHD? is a very nice game, had a full teardown, clean and polish and plays beautifully.

Let's talk when you get back if you are still interested??

#1733 4 years ago

I am selling my Metallica Pro LED model. I’m the first owner and it’s been sitting in the exact same spot since I unboxed it. It has a few simple mods and I’ve also changed a lot of the LEDs from stock which you can see in the photos and video.

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cfk4ntpt0y1cc81/AAAZYIniZEcTkpJ3fj09rGCCa?dl=0

Here’s a link directly to a video to better show the lighting: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dxdg80e06mhy6u/IMG_2929.m4v?dl=0

The game is located in Folsom. I’m asking $4800 but I MAY be interested in working in a trade if you have a game I’m interested in.

Thanks,
Michael

#1734 4 years ago

My IM is still available.

#1735 4 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Let's talk when you get back if you are still interested??

Yeah, still interested. I'll message you next monday.

#1736 4 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

That is a lot better deal than the Skoda I was offered for my Hard Body...

#1737 4 years ago

If anyone in So Cal is looking to dump their HUO SM before the VE's hit, look me up. I have a friend looking to make his first purchase. He'd also be interested in IMVE too. Or Possibly ST Prem.

HUO machines only please. Thanks.

Steve

#1738 4 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

That is a lot better deal than the Skoda I was offered for my Hard Body...

Someone offered you a Skoda here in the States? Please tell me it was a Yeti!

#1739 4 years ago

I think it was this one.

images-2.jpeg

#1740 4 years ago

Not in a rush, but have started looking to trade my Maverick. Would like to trade it with some cash for something like JD, DM, JM, or T2--but I'm open to considering other pins too. Maverick is pretty dang clean, bright DMD, rebuilt flippers, and color matched LEDs under the play field.

IMG_0962.jpg

#1741 4 years ago

Selling my 1959 Kenney League Leader pitch and bat. $2000.
Recently restored. Check out the restoration page for more details and photos. PF glass taken off for the photos.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keeney-league-leader-pitch-n-bat-restoration

game_lit.jpg

#1742 4 years ago

OMG izzy... I had that Nixon mask AND the weird devil one with the beard in the corner and the weird ugly Wonder Woman one too back in the day.

#1743 4 years ago

Selling my mask and halloween collection. Let me know if you want to get these. Relive the good old days!!! Or at least think about them more.

#1744 4 years ago

SOLD

Quoted from izzy:

Selling my 1959 Kenney League Leader pitch and bat. $2000.
Recently restored. Check out the restoration page for more details and photos. PF glass taken off for the photos.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keeney-league-leader-pitch-n-bat-restoration

game_lit.jpg

#1745 4 years ago

I have a beautiful sopranos wanting to trade for tsp, or newer stern, pm, thanks

#1746 4 years ago
Quoted from izzy:

Selling my mask and halloween collection. Let me know if you want to get these. Relive the good old days!!! Or at least think about them more.

You changing locations!!!!! I may be interested in any disney masks

#1748 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-refinery-metallica-pro.

I put my Refinery Met Pro up for trade again. Heres the link.

#1749 4 years ago

I have a nice whirlwind for trade, looking for sterns, no problem adding cash, pm thanks

#1750 4 years ago

I'm not sure if anyone is looking for it, but I'm not attached to my WCS.

I went through some troubleshooting: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dmd-driver-board-troubleshooting#post-2581538
Everything is up n running fine now. I had to keep it on for several hours, just to make sure that the problem was 100% resolved.
I've played it a bunch too - as it's my newest. I like it's shots, LOVE the announcer, but I just cant seem to get into the game.

Pros:
Fully LED'd including flashers
Topper Included (includes a spare ball in good condition)
Extra Plastic Protectors Including (Pinbits uninstalled and PDI installed?)
PDI target decals
Cliffys Included (unistalled)
Cabinet is in pretty good condition (no flipper, start, or coin door wear)
Lighted Buttons
Brand New Rottendog DMD Driver installed

Cons:
Boards have had some issues (see post above) in past.
All boards are working, some could use repinning of a couple connectors.
I noticed that a couple (~3) leg bolts were worn out. 1 or more leg brackets will need to be replaced.
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=144

Would be interested in trades - NO straight sale - No rush to move it, I have a ton 'o crap on my plate
Dr. Who, Roadshow, and Demolition Man are the first ones that come to mind, but I'm open minded.
If I keep it for a couple more months, I'll shop it out, put in the leg brackets, Cliffys, Plastic Protectors, etc... and put up a real FS thread.

SAM_0534.JPGSAM_0535.JPGSAM_0536.JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Lighting - Led
TheDudeMods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 35.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 445.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Hardware
CPR Playfields
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 21.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 189.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 19.95
Apparel - Women
Pinball Wheezer
$ 18.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 199.99
$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 59.00
There are 8508 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 171.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside