(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,507 posts
  • 496 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by MrArt2u
  • Topic is favorited by 312 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8507 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 171.
#2951 3 years ago

WOW... I'm really shocked this wasn't seen, or discussed in the negotiations. Bad lights, dim lights I'm not buying it.

#2952 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Damn, that sucks....but at the same time makes me think I'm sitting on a $1000 Caribbean Cruise lol

Wow Rare,
You MIGHT just be the long lost third Corona brother that went missing at Sea......................World all those years ago!
Should I call Maury to get those tests rolling?

#2953 3 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

WOW... I'm really shocked this wasn't seen, or discussed in the negotiations. Bad lights, dim lights I'm not buying it.

Top right of the playfield. The lower section is in great condition. The top right blends in since it has a slight wall in front of it. Being red on red, as well as I already pointed out a million times It is my fault for not looking close. Simply, took the guys word for it and said sold. I looked at the photos on my phone and it looked good. I am not bent out of shape over $650. I am just saying, regardless if I SHOULD have seen the decapitated parrot, maybe I am a pirate and only have one eye that sorta works. The seller should always point out the obvious. Again.... If it was a $1k-$5k pin I would have looked closer. I am not really complaining, just saying... Gotta look at them photos

#2954 3 years ago
Quoted from NimblePin:

Wow Rare,
You MIGHT just be the long lost third Corona brother that went missing at Sea......................World all those years ago!
Should I call Maury to get those tests rolling?

Please don't insult me by comparing me to those jackwads.

#2955 3 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Jean-Luc-Picard... I hear ya. My "I'm not buying it", is referring to the Seller should have mentioned this to you. We all been been in your shoes, some time in the past.

Enjoy the game.
Kerry

#2956 3 years ago

Ahhh. I thought you meant you didn't believe me

#2957 3 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Please don't insult me by comparing me to those jackwads.

Well, I did type MIGHT in all caps...
We all know that if you actually were related, you would've jested that your Caribbean Cruise was in fact $2000+ and the important manual that had originally come with it was somehow misplaced or forgotten when sold to the next buyer.

Anyhoo, it was just a joke folks! Nothing more, nothing less.

#2958 3 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Anybody need a cabinet and head. Its solid and was a 69 paddock. let me know if you need it. Thanx,

I still have a couple of Williams LATE 70s/early 80s pins to re-cabinet after our storage flood so this is too early for me but if anyone has any lower cabinets collecting space, let me know. I've got one lined up locally, still need a second.

#2959 3 years ago

Oh, and the reason I got on this thread this morning...what are KISS Pros selling for locally? Used and new, I guess. I'm considering letting my KISS geek flag fly proudly again...

#2960 3 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

I still have a couple of Williams LATE 70s/early 80s pins to re-cabinet after our storage flood

Well it's yours if you want it...or if you know someone who does. Just let me know what you want to do. Same price as the bally score reel set ups you got last time . It's just taking up space but it's not too much in the way.

#2961 3 years ago

Sale Pending

I have a rare 1960 Bally Beach Queens with a cool Hawaiian theme. For sale either at the PAGG show or now. $450.

It's a flipperless one ball bingo hybrid. The object is to light all eleven girls on the backglass for replays. Hitting a numbered bumper 1 through 9 lights the corresponding numbered girl on the backglass. The kick-out hole value rotates from 1 through 11. Falling into kick-out hole will lite its current value onto the backglass, and scoring either #10 or #11 in this way will lite both numbers on the backglass. The kick-out hole propels ball towards the outhole.

The Good:
Completely shopped, nice backglass and playfield. Manual and schematic. It comes with red legs the correct length, not the ones in the photos. I was going to repaint the cabinet, but I have other projects i need to get to. I have photos of the artwork on a nice looking game, if you want to make stencils.

The Bad:
Someone did a weird paint job to it.

The Ugly:
Someone tried to take that paint off.

PF_(resized).jpg
bg_(resized).jpg

#2962 3 years ago

SALE PENDING

rt_(resized).jpg
left_(resized).jpg

#2963 3 years ago

Popeye and Space Shuttle both were sold today. Thanks Wil...

#2964 3 years ago

Looking for Banzai Run or possibly BSD. I have limited cash, but would prefer a trade. I have a players Getaway and a Whirlwind with CPR Playfield, plastics, backglass, new ramps and the game itself which is in above average shape already. None of it is installed yet. I am open to other offers. You can see my wants on my collection page. Any interest?

#2965 3 years ago

Original buyer was not able to come up with the money, blown tranny in his truck, so my High End Restored AFM is back up for sale. Will drop price to $9,500.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/55#post-2933561

#2966 3 years ago

"Blown tranny" Gross.

#2967 3 years ago

Still looking for a real nice players condition GnR pin. PM me if you have one

#2968 3 years ago

This is "not" the only location with botched touch ups.

It's kind of amazing at the zero f**ks given with this touchup. "I can't draw a f**king parrot head!!! Just gonna be red".

#2969 3 years ago

Just listed my TOTAN:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/31053

Up for sale is my TOTAN. It is in great overall condition. I’ve owned it about two years. Since owning it, I’ve
- Rebuilt the flippers
- Done a full LED conversion and added additional spots and an apron strip
- Added ColorDMD
- Added LED-OCD and GI-OCD. Both are must-haves in this game due to the heavy use of fade effects.
- Repainted the apron in gold
- Repainted the lamp and added jewels

The playfield is in great condition with only a few minor blemishes. The plastic ramps are in great condition as well. The cabinet and under playfield are both super clean as well. I believe the previous owner had the boards cleaned up and rebuilt, but I have no paperwork on that. They look pretty clean.

Lots of pictures here https://goo.gl/photos/N85HaLXjJBK5o5Y6A. Located in San Jose, 95120.

These machines are fairly rare and hard to price. I’m asking $7000.

#2970 3 years ago

WTB players condition T2 if anyone has or knows of one.
Thanks
Shane

#2971 3 years ago

Looking for a really nice NBA Fastbreak. PM me if have or know of one.

#2972 3 years ago

TSPP for sale - HUO, $4800 - very nice condition

#2974 3 years ago

WTB: Williams Indiana Jones "Speaker Grills"

#2976 3 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

WTB players condition T2 if anyone has or knows of one.
Thanks
Shane

phoenix.craigslist.org link

#2977 3 years ago

Anyone that sells a pin knowing it has a dead skunk inside it and you did not notice for any reason in the photos. Is a bad seller. Sorry, wont say names. "dapperdan24"

Well hello there good buddy! I deactivated my account as I am now pretty much out of the pinball community and need to stop burning time on this site. Inactive account = more time for my work and family. However, I was alerted to my new found fame here on pinside, so I am back for a second to have a little fun on this one. I'll deactivate again soon... for now Kind of surprised how this went down, but alright, let's dive in shall we? Picard got pretty high res photos with VERY clear sight of this (bad) repair. Picard and I spoke by PM for no less than 2 months prior to this sale. Once this came up in text messages, I apologized to Picard for the oversight. I told him it was stated in the CL ad, and possibly on Pinside (turns out it was not on Pinside) and/or KLOV in those listings. Our conversation ended and I had no idea it continued here until informed by a friend. Looking back on our PM's over the two month period, I did actually mention touch ups on the playfield. You will find that mention if you look for it Picard. This was a nuisance of a machine to sell with SO MANY interested parties and run around and pictures and messages, missed appointments (cue tatersalad and a few others...) and on and on. Amazing how the expensive pins I used to buy and sell went down with so much LESS needed to complete said sale. I told Picard that I was sorry if this information wasn't mentioned (which it turns out it was, just much earlier in our conversation). I also told him that it was clear in the pictures. There was no creative photography to conveniently "miss" the touchup. The previous buyer (a cool guy and fellow pinsider) sold it like this to me at the same price of $650. It is a nice example of the game with exception of that lazy mess, and one much less noticeable touch up. Hopefully we can agree on that. Truthfully, I didn't give it much thought on this cheap, novelty, $650 pin. Also, the rest of the machine as nice as it is, I was happy to have found one at all. Attached are the exact pictures with flash to expose anything the lighting might hide, sent to Picard.

So Picard, I will say it again, I am sorry this got missed, albeit after it turns out I did mention it and it was clearly photographed. To any of the other pinsiders quick to write me off after this, that kind of bummed me out. I think this must have gotten my Night Moves flagged from CL, but it is sold pending pickup, so that didn't matter too much. Peace, love and PINBALL!!!

20160127_204857_resized_(resized).jpg

20160127_204901_resized_(resized).jpg

20160127_204904_resized_(resized).jpg

20160127_204912_resized_(resized).jpg

20160127_204917_resized_(resized).jpg

20160127_204923_resized_(resized).jpg

#2979 3 years ago

Countless times, I said... "My fault, I should have looked at the photos closer". I viewed the photos on my phone and gave it green light since everything looked great. The wear can only be seen when zoomed in on (one) image "20160127_204857_resized_(resized).jpg" However, even on a phone it was overlooked since it was red on red and I was not looking for it since it was not mentioned however, regardless I should have noticed it. Of course, if you zoom in on that (one) photo you can see the botched touch up and I admitted to you via txt that I looked again and I see it in the photo. As well, I never claimed it was photoshopped or whatever, I admitted I should have seen the damage. And this was never mentioned in any of our conversations before buying. Regardless if I was blind and did not see the wear in (1) photo you still should have mentioned.. A simple "Btw, has some really bad touch-ups"... It would have solved this problem as I would not have bought it. In the end, the fact I was alarmed to see it.

#2980 3 years ago

Ok, I had to go back in my emails to see if this wear was ever mentioned... I looked back. At our emails from 2-3 months ago... "CC is in pretty nice shape with a respectful LED job, nice playfiled (some very minor touch up) and working great. Cabinet is pretty nice as well."

I did not remember reading this 2-3 months ago..... In my opinion that was long enough where it is acceptable to forget... Regardless, even if I did remember that makes it even worse. "nice playfiled (some very minor touch up)" is not a parrot with his head blown off.

#2981 3 years ago

From those photos, I wouldnt have noticed the touchups. Valuable lesson here is that it is not worth the hassle or your reputation to understate the issues on a pin you are selling to maybe make a few extra bucks.

#2982 3 years ago

Cool. So yeah. It's a small, terrible touch up on an otherwise delicious play field on a cheap cocktail pin. It didn't mean much to me and I described it as much in our messages. So yeah. Cool. Party on Wayne. My reputation is forever gone. Watch out world!

#2984 3 years ago

87 days until pin a go go. should be lots of good stuff for sale there.

#2985 3 years ago

As of now... I'm thinking of bringing my BK2K / Pool Sharks / BSD / Getaway HSII to PAGG for sale, and maybe 1-2 others not for sale.

#2987 3 years ago

I am going to try to buy this year at pagg. I'm looking for a player quality WPC game like HS2, FT, or WCS94.

So how hard is it to find deals at PAGG? I've never been to a show before.

#2988 3 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I am going to try to buy this year at pagg. I'm looking for a player quality WPC game like HS2, FT, or WCS94.

get there Friday and have cash. lots of the pins for sale move quickly.

#2989 3 years ago

What Spencer said. There are usually a good amount of project EMs at the swap meet as well.

#2990 3 years ago

Believe it or not, Elvis is still in the building...shoot me some offers

#2991 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

Better yet, volunteer for load in on Thurs and Fri. Lots of deals made then too.

#2992 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

But please, if you buy leave the machine on the floor until the end of the show. Nothing is worse than machines leaving friday and leaving holes on the floor.

#2993 3 years ago

I will most likely be parting with my beloved WCS94 at the show, but it will be on the floor until Sunday.

#2994 3 years ago

So far I think the only game I'm taking for sale is stern split second.

May have a gameplan sharpshoter for sale idk if I want to keep it yet. Might be a couple other surprises

#2995 3 years ago

When and where is pin a go go? Heard about but believe it didn't happen last year?

#2998 3 years ago

Any chance this sweet digital poster could be made into a physical one I could purchase?

2016graphic_(resized).jpg

#2999 3 years ago

Ericpinballfan! Attention!! PAGG is at the fairgrounds in Dixon,calif! Dixon is next to Sacramento,and is a small town ,easy to find! Buying a pin there is easy,sellers will put a notice in the upper left of the back box,telling the owner,and ,price,if for sale! see Events for times,go to their website for the whole shakedown!! C U there or B square !

#3000 3 years ago

Still have a Genie for sale... make me an offer!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 79.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 142.00
Boards
nvram.weebly.com
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 45.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 40.00
$ 3.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Chrome Candy
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 6.00
Electronics
German-Pinball-Modular
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 48.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 43.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
There are 8507 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 171.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside