(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,181 posts
  • 619 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by kingpinman
  • Topic is favorited by 414 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 11,181 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 224.
#1101 7 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Still looking for a rollergames if anyone has one in So Cal and plans to make it up to PAGG I can pick it up there.

Saw one at King Richard's antique mall in Whittier on Sunday. I saw it there about a year ago, the first time I went there.

It's not in great shape, and it has a $3.2k price tag...

Jason

#1102 7 years ago
Quoted from jasonbar:

Saw one at King Richard's antique mall in Whittier on Sunday. I saw it there about a year ago, the first time I went there.
It's not in great shape, and it has a $3.2k price tag...
Jason

Well crap, that's a rollergames that will never sell in a million years.

#1103 7 years ago

Well crap, that's a Rollergames that will never sell in a million years.

Seems too be the Playland approach as well. Put a price on a game hoping that Bill Gates will walk in to buy a pin

#1104 7 years ago

Has anyone tried contacting Don Highley to see if he has or knows of a Rollergames for sale? I know his prices are a little high sometimes but he always seems to know where certain hard to locate games are.

Steve

#1105 7 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Has anyone tried contacting Don Highley to see if he has or knows of a Rollergames for sale? I know his prices are a little high sometimes but he always seems to know where certain hard to locate games are.
Steve

Oh, not sure who that is. Seems like every time I buy a different game a Rollergames hits craigslist for 900$ the next day. trying to hold out this time.

#1106 7 years ago

Steve my beater RG hasn't moved! $600. I can't remember now why we even pulled it from the arcade, I know it had some minor issues but I can't remember what the heck they were. I'm not providing an adequate home for the ol' girl (in fact I'm operating a different RG now....thank you Tracelifter!) and my old friend needs better digs.

LMK if you're interested. It's a project! But I know you really want an RG. Pay me whenever, just get her hauled away and shaped up. Don't feel obligated though, and this offer applies only for PracticalSteve because he was the only person who spoke to me at Arcade Expo besides Gene X

As far as the King Richard's table...JasonBar you were being polite; that poor thing is a rust bucket

#1107 7 years ago
Quoted from Curtis_Playfield:

Steve my beater RG hasn't moved! $600. I can't remember now why we even pulled it from the arcade, I know it had some minor issues but I can't remember what the heck they were. I'm not providing an adequate home for the ol' girl (in fact I'm operating a different RG now....thank you Tracelifter!) and my old friend needs better digs.
LMK if you're interested. It's a project! But I know you really want an RG. Pay me whenever, just get her hauled away and shaped up. Don't feel obligated though, and this offer applies only for PracticalSteve because he was the only person who spoke to me at Arcade Expo besides Gene X
As far as the King Richard's table...JasonBar you were being polite; that poor thing is a rust bucket

Super interested! How is the playfield, any pics by any chance? That's really my only concern. Just don't want something super blown out. And honestly at that price it would have to be really bad for me to say no. I can always buy a new set of plastics from CPR.

I can pay you before that, that's not an issue.

I will start looking to find someone hopefully coming up to PAGG that can haul it up, anyone reading this I will throw cash your way to bring it.

#1108 7 years ago

And it was really great meeting you at Arcade Expo, one of my highlights! You coming to PAGG?

#1109 7 years ago

this offer applies only for PracticalSteve because he was the only person who spoke to me at Arcade Expo besides Gene X

Hey! What am I, the invisible man?!

#1110 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Hey! What am I, the invisible man?!

he was the only person who spoke to me at Arcade Expo besides Gene X

Yeah!! WTF Molly!!

I thought we were homies?! lol

#1111 7 years ago

Super interested! How is the playfield, any pics by any chance? That's really my only concern. Just don't want something super blown out. And honestly at that price it would have to be really bad for me to say no. I can always buy a new set of plastics from CPR.
I can pay you before that, that's not an issue.
I will start looking to find someone hopefully coming up to PAGG that can haul it up, anyone reading this I will throw cash your way to bring it.

I can take some pics next time I'm at that storage unit. It's not bad at all, it's not a Diamond Plate but the PF wear was really minimal. I think the magnet was weak, I think the GI was....ummm....acting like the GI on a routed System 11, and the display had a segment out so it says Pollergames. Cab OK, Translite ok. I hope to make it to PAGG but I'm a pretty busy dude at this point, but if I do make it first round is on me!

After than all I see are Ignored User comments? No just kiddin', Aurich you were very pleasant.

#1112 7 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Yeah!! WTF Molly!!
I thought we were homies?! lol

Iwantsi you only spoke to me because you wanted me to go through your Drop a Card lol!!

#1113 7 years ago

Iwantsi you only spoke to me because you wanted me to go through your Drop a Card lol!!

Lies!!! Nothing but Lies! I checked out your cool Gorgar record

Now buy my Hot-Line!

#1114 7 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Lies!!! Nothing but Lies! I checked out your cool Gorgar record
Now buy my Hot-Line!

I'm purging! Also HOW have you not sold that yet?

Ahhh...my Gorgar record. My happy place. Ahhhhhhh.

#1115 7 years ago

I can take some pics next time I'm at that storage unit. It's not bad at all, it's not a Diamond Plate but the PF wear was really minimal.

Going to be hard pressed to say no then, get pics when you can, no rush.

I think the magnet was weak, I think the GI was....ummm....acting like the GI on a routed System 11

I can handle that.

display had a segment out so it says Pollergames.

Maybe I will try and take other segments out so it says Polishgames

I hope to make it to PAGG but I'm a pretty busy dude at this point, but if I do make it first round is on me!

Wrong on that one, first round on me!

#1116 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinbali:

Still looking for a HSII or HS.

There's a HS in Sac. (Dsuperbee) and a Getaway in Truckee listed at $1950 on CL.

#1117 7 years ago

I'm a pretty busy dude at this point

You're all gonna get murdered by someone in a hockey mask at Camp Crystal Lake, so no point in stressing all the small stuff, right?

Did I tell you I picked up Flash Gordon? No need to take you up on your kind offer now. I want to know what all you have hiding in that storage unit though! I bet it's a pinball hoarder's paradise.

#1118 7 years ago
Quoted from Tribonian:

There's a HS in Sac. (Dsuperbee) and a Getaway in Truckee listed at $1950 on CL.

He actually sent me a PM I totally missed as it was right around when my son was born. Responding now. Thank you!

#1119 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

You're all gonna get murdered by someone in a hockey mask at Camp Crystal Lake, so no point in stressing all the small stuff, right?
Did I tell you I picked up Flash Gordon? No need to take you up on your kind offer now. I want to know what all you have hiding in that storage unit though! I bet it's a pinball hoarder's paradise.

It's true, I will be murdered in September, I plan to be pretty easygoing on my way out!

I keep hearing all these rumors about my storage lol! People think I have dozens and dozens of great titles squirreled away in there, which...whew! That's not the case. It's mainly sub-player-quality EMs & SS games that no one will take even for free, but I STILL don't want them going to the "part out" guys. So they're in limbo.

I WISH someone around here was looking for projects! I got GProtien to take one, but everyone else flaked. Ehhh who cares, I have a brutal stabbing coming up, you guys can fight over this crap when I'm dead!

#1120 7 years ago

#1121 7 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

He actually sent me a PM I totally missed as it was right around when my son was born. Responding now. Thank you!

Congrats!!!!

#1122 7 years ago

That's not the case. It's mainly sub-player-quality EMs & SS games that no one will take even for free

There you go, someone go grab my Rollergames and find yourself a project!

#1123 7 years ago

Steve I might be able to help you out with getting that up to PAGG. I'm not driving up, but my friend (Kyle) is and he told me has space. We could probably work something out with Molly.

#1124 7 years ago

Steve, I'm pretty sure I can haul it up to PAGG for you, I should have room in the van going up and I'm only a mile or two from Curtis. Then you BOTH can buy me a round!

And, Curtis, not to call you out or anything but I talked to you at Expo too Even drooled all over your Gorgar record... Sorry 'bout that drool thing...

Art.

#1125 7 years ago

Hahaha! I meant more in terms of meeting new people! Art you don't count because you me and Amanda are pinball BFFs for life.

#1126 7 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Steve, I'm pretty sure I can haul it up to PAGG for you, I should have room in the van going up and I'm only a mile or two from Curtis. Then you BOTH can buy me a round!
And, Curtis, not to call you out or anything but I talked to you at Expo too Even drooled all over your Gorgar record... Sorry 'bout that drool thing...
Art.

Awesome! Thank you so much. I will send you a PM later. Since you and Curtis already know each other that may make it easier on everyone.

I will PM you later too Curtis about payment.

#1127 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Steve I might be able to help you out with getting that up to PAGG. I'm not driving up, but my friend (Kyle) is and he told me has space. We could probably work something out with Molly.

Oh! Just saw this as well, Thanks for the offer! between you and Art I bet one of you can bring it up. Since you already know Curtis that would be best for all as well.

Thanks to everyone! I had a couple people PM me too about helping bring it up, its really a great community and honestly if it weren't for the people I don't think I would love this hobby as much as I do.

#1128 7 years ago

Yeah go with Art for sure. Just beware, you may open his van and discover that somehow he accidentally swapped your game with a Heavy Metal Meltdown.

#1129 7 years ago

Oh, not sure who that is. Seems like every time I buy a different game a Rollergames hits craigslist for 900$ the next day. trying to hold out this time.

Don and Ellen are the folks that are always in the corner next to the roll up door that have the booth with the neons.

#1130 7 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yeah go with Art for sure. Just beware, you may open his van and discover that somehow he accidentally swapped your game with a Heavy Metal Meltdown.

Ha! Love that game, if any game took RG place, let it be that one.

#1131 7 years ago

Still have my Dr. Dude for 1900 and flash gordon for 1250. Bringing them to PAGG

#1132 7 years ago
Quoted from tracelifter:

Don and Ellen are the folks that are always in the corner next to the roll up door that have the booth with the neons.

Thanks for the info!

#1133 7 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

Still have my Dr. Dude for 1900 and flash gordon for 1250. Bringing them to PAGG

I'm seeking the Saviour of the Universe, post some pix.

#1134 7 years ago
Quoted from bailorgana:

I'm seeking the Saviour of the Universe, post some pix.

Ill take some when home. Still working on getting It ready for the show.

#1135 7 years ago

Looking for a MM. Hit me up if your selling one. Was looking at getting the remake but I'm so use to working on the original boards I'm a little nervous about it.

#1136 7 years ago

Old Chicago is sold....

Sorcerer and Hot Line are still available... OBO!

#1137 7 years ago

Looking for a FT, RBION or NGG. I'm in So. Cal. Have a couple games to trade/sell...possibly Indy 500 and others. PM me if interested

#1139 7 years ago

I am selling my Firepower for $700

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18281

#1140 7 years ago

Surprised you are not all over this one:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/17740

Yeah, it seems nice and I've inquired about it a couple time. Seller isn't too flexible on price and I'm trying to stay on a budget

#1141 7 years ago

Flash Gordon is spoken for!

#1142 7 years ago

Anyone have a star trek pro for sale or trade?

#1143 7 years ago
Quoted from Damon:

Anyone have a star trek pro for sale or trade?

I have one... In OC, good condition... Make me an offer

#1144 7 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

I have one... In OC, good condition... Make me an offer

Pm sent

#1145 7 years ago

Considering trading my CV for a cheaper game plus cash. I'd really like to get a NGG out of this deal. PM me if interested

#1146 7 years ago

I would like to switch things up and offer my Earthshaker with a clear coated PF, sinking institute mod and a topper to trade for a nice BSD or TSPP.

#1147 7 years ago

Wanted:
-Champion Pub
-Attack From Mars
-Revenge From Mars
-Stargate
-Doctor Who
-Swords of fury
-Flintstones
-Jurassic Park
-Johnny Mnemonic

#1148 7 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Putting out feelers to see if anyone is looking for TAVLE. I am thinking about changing up the line up.
Low plays and absolutely beautiful.

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

TAVLE is back on the market...

#1149 7 years ago

I'm In San Diego looking for any of these in the low-to-mid $2k range...

- T2
- Jurassic Park
- Demolition Man
- Johnny Mnemonic
- Highspeed II: The Getaway
- Fish Tales
- Funhouse

#1150 7 years ago

Dib dib dibbitty dibble

There are 11,181 posts in this topic. You are on page 23 of 224.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!