(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,701 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by TrevT2
  • Topic is favorited by 460 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 255.
#6951 5 years ago

Sold all my pins last yr and now I have the itch. If anyone has a taxi, T2, BOP, Hi-deal or maybe LAH, lmk. Pm me if u have one, thanks

#6952 5 years ago

Looking for a nice Cyclone in So. Cal. Any leads let me know..

#6953 5 years ago

Hey guys about to put my T2 chrome ed. up for sale. I’ll create a listing soon.

Basically I’d argue it’s one of the nicest on the planet.

Full high end restore, over 1100 in chrome alone. Additional 12v power source, buthamburg 4x cleared playfield, full leds, flipper fidelity speakers, latest rom, the list goes on. Almost everything is new. Game has about 30 plays.
Here is build thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/t2-restoration

#6954 5 years ago

Hey Mark, I’d be interested in a couple of them. I could pick them up after this deadly heatwave is over.

#6955 5 years ago

Hi Kevin all the free cashball toppers have been claimed, sorry. I have a few of the nice ones still for sale.

Mark

#6956 5 years ago

On the hunt for a Gorgar, Sorcerer, or Grand Lizard.... prefer them with good pf's, but will consider any available.

If you are selling let me know.

Thanks.

#6957 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Houdini HUO Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is my mint HUO Houdini, first owner and in like-new condition. Have had for about 4 months and plays perfectly. Comes with factory installed art blades. Prefer local picku...”
2018-07-13
Los Angeles, CA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 956 times

#6958 5 years ago

Anyone here in SoCal have a mint collectors quality LOTR for sale ?

#6959 5 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

I Have an amazing extra play field that came with mine. If you found one that you want to work on.

#6960 5 years ago

Selling a few pins and a couple vids. I'm out of room so have to make some hard decisions on what stays and what goes. Prices may seem a bit high but i only deal with nice, nice machines

Gottlieb Black Hole $6800 firm Restored top to bottom. Stunning. CC playfields, cabinet stencil painted and cleared.
Gottlieb Haunted House $2700 OBO. Very clean original game, very nice playfield, shopped recently.
Gottlieb Volcano $2100 OBO. Very nice original game. Shopped.
Gottlieb Hulk $2100 OBO. Super clean game. Shopped.

Atari Star Wars upright arcade $4100. Gorgeous original game. Cabinet is the nicest I've had so far. New screen printed art on marquee, yoke/controller and control panel. Steering yoke and assembly restored (powder coated and mechanisms rebuilt wit new parts) Rare 19' AMPLIFONE monitor. Boards, power supply and monitor professionally rebuilt and bullet-proofed.

Robocop arcade game. Just an average game with nothing special. Was going to restore it. $500.

Tons of pix available.

#6961 5 years ago
Quoted from venom112:

I have a Bill Davis clear coated spare Playfield if you get one & need a better Playfield. I was gonna hang it on the wall, but if anyone wants to buy it, PM me.

I also have a BOP Mirco repro Playfield & new plastic set I’m never going to use, if anyone is interested.

#6962 5 years ago

I just now saw this Fun Fest in this estate sale at Costa Mesa, usually I try to keep up with the local estate sales but I got behind and just now saw this. This is the first time I have seen a pinball in one of these. No idea if it is still there for today, but if it is maybe they will be ready to move it out. There is also a Defender video game.

https://www.estatesales.net/CA/Costa-Mesa/92626/1927824

#6963 5 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

I just now saw this Fun Fest in this estate sale at Costa Mesa, usually I try to keep up with the local estate sales but I got behind and just now saw this. This is the first time I have seen a pinball in one of these. No idea if it is still there for today, but if it is maybe they will be ready to move it out. There is also a Defender video game.

Great find.

#6964 5 years ago

I post a lot in the below Post Projects forum, including nationwide CL, Pinside, Facebook and estate sales, and this one was listed there.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/188#post-4493763

#6965 5 years ago

Going to be listing my MMR LE soon if anyone has interest send me a pm. It's black trim and I am the second owner.

8100 or best reasonable offer, not interested in trades.

#6966 5 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

A cocktail Defender at that! Can't imagine that lasted long here in SoCal.

#6967 5 years ago

WTB Star Trek Pro, Iron Maiden pro or maybe an Aerosmith pro

#6968 5 years ago

HUO TNA for sale in north OC.

Fully loaded with standard cab and relatively low plays. Will include box.

$7k firm. Cash and carry only.

#6969 5 years ago

I've also got a super, super clean two player Gottlieb Fashion Show I'd sell for $800.

I've gone thru the whole thing, top to bottom.

It is Imamaculate!

#6970 5 years ago

Anyone in San Diego area want to go play?
I'm in town for awhile. Coronado.

#6971 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Quoted from o-din:

I've also got a super, super clean two player Gottlieb Fashion Show I'd sell for $800.
I've gone thru the whole thing, top to bottom.
It is Imamaculate!

Did you get a line on a Supreme?

#6972 5 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Did you get a line on a Supreme?

Not yet. But I think it would be wise to be prepared should the opportunity present itself.

#6973 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

#6974 5 years ago

Excellent condition pins. Original owner. Low plays.

BIBLE....many mods, including backbox light kit. Total Rock Concert.

MOPLE....several mods, including backbox light kit. Custom made rails and hinges. Master of Puppets. Very cool looks.
9k.

Looking for local pick up, or can meet. Bay Area, or Harris Ranch.

#6975 5 years ago

Selling my World Poker Tour! I will even offer to change the 5 colored lamps in the backpanel if o-din buys it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my shopped out World Poker Tour, recently tore down and cleaned, new upper playfield installed, titan rubbers, and full LEDs. Has alternative translite installed. Asking ...”
2018-07-10
Folsom, CA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 451 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6976 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That was quick

#6977 5 years ago

looking to either sell or trade my TWD LE. Only trade I am entertaining at the moment would be a LOTR/(LE). Here is my game feel free to roast me it is OBO.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “A used in perfect condition TWD LE #586. It was at a location from when it was purchased new and I’m the second owner. This game is in very good condition and must see to apprec...”
2018-07-04
Santa Rosa Beach, FL
6,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 202 times

#6978 5 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

Selling my World Poker Tour! I will even offer to change the 5 colored lamps in the backpanel if o-din buys it.

Just slap a Supreme sticker on it and he’ll come running.

#6979 5 years ago

“That’s what BAA-A-A-ab said...”

#6980 5 years ago

Almost as quick as that Batman66 or Metallica.

#6981 5 years ago

Looking for a HUO or really mint condition Captain Fantastic.

Added over 6 years ago:

Found

#6982 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Are there any HUO Captain Fantastics?

#6983 5 years ago

That’s what I’m trying to find out They did make 16,000 so ya neva know...

#6984 5 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Are there any HUO Captain Fantastics?

There was a NIB a couple of years ago as I recall. But as I also recall, all the metal had turned white. Which once again proves NIB and HUO means very little.

#6985 5 years ago

HUO Captain Fantastic? I see them all the time!

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=439

#6986 5 years ago

Posted this in the CAX thread and pictures are there.

Quoted from jbovenzi:

For those going to CAX, I have an empty 1968 Bally Dixieland cabinet. Giving it away for free as PPM got the good bits.
I can bring it on Sunday, so PM me if you like. First come, first served.

Added over 6 years ago:

Gone baby, gone!

#6987 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

I'm not going to go over this one with a fine tooth comb, but it just popped up for sale just the same-
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-capt-fantastic-and-the-brown-dirt-cowboy-4

#6988 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm not going to go over this one with a fine tooth comb, but it just popped up for sale just the same-
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-capt-fantastic-and-the-brown-dirt-cowboy-4

Thanks for the bump Odiner. I don’t really like the word mint, but this is certainly that or close to it. And not sure if I/he wants to ship.

I might be visiting my sister in Castaic in August if that’s any closer TKD. I’m sure I could bring it on the plane with me. LOL.

#6989 5 years ago
Quoted from jbovenzi:

Posted this in the CAX thread and pictures are there.

Dang. We’re not going to CAX because it’s Amanda’s bday weekend. I could really use that cabinet.
I’ve been building a Dixieland around a populated playfield we bought at a yard sale in Vegas and a backglass/translite that I made. I found the inside guts at PAGG a few years ago but it’s currently all sitting in a ratty Time Zone cabinet.
If anyone in LA has room to bring this cabinet down for me please let me know!

#6990 5 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Dang. We’re not going to CAX because it’s Amanda’s bday weekend. I could really use that cabinet.
I’ve been building a Dixieland around a populated playfield we bought at a yard sale in Vegas and a backglass/translite that I made. I found the inside guts at PAGG a few years ago but it’s currently all sitting in a ratty Time Zone cabinet.
If anyone in LA has room to bring this cabinet down for me please let me know!

If jbovenzi will bring it to the GSPF volunteer party, I will be happy to store it for ya Art until next years show or until I make a trip down south. Check with Jim and let me know.

Cheers,
Seth

#6991 5 years ago

Selling my Fathom. If anyone's up here for CAX this weekend I'm about ~30 minutes away if you'd like to check it out.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Fully restored Fathom that I hate to part with, but I just can’t get my wife interested in the classics and need to make some room. Pinscore displays, fully repainted and clear ...”
2018-07-24
Austin, TX
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 1480 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6992 5 years ago

In Anaheim there’s a “Chexx” hockey game for $890!!! On Let-go. I’m at Disneyland with no way to haul it or else it would be mine

#6993 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

If jbovenzi will bring it to the GSPF volunteer party, I will be happy to store it for ya Art until next years show or until I make a trip down south. Check with Jim and let me know.
Cheers,
Seth

This is appreciated, but I am bringing it to CAX on Sunday. Friend of Art is supposed to pick it up and deliver it.
I'm very glad that this is going to a good home!

#6994 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

Cheers,
Seth

Hey Seth! Totally appreciate the offer but it looks like a good guy from down here is driving up with a truck and is able to bring it down for us.

If this all works out I’ll get the Dixieland assembled and I’ll bring the “parted in” game to GSPF next year. Wow. It sounds like 5-6 different games are coming together to build this Dixieland.

#6995 5 years ago

NIB IMDN LE - 9200. Will post in the “Market” section shortly. If going to California Extreme and you want to pick the game up...I’m only 15 minutes away.

Also BM66 Premium-8200...looks like a hybrid LE-SLE with custom powder coated web rails, legs and coin door. Light up speakers, playfield protector many mods...HUO. Will post on “market” place shortly.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks!

#6996 5 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

NIB IMLE - 9200. Will post in the “Market” section shortly. If going to California Extreme and you want to pick the game up...I’m only 15 minutes away.
Also BM66 Premium-8200...looks like a hybrid LE-SLE with custom powder coated web rails, legs and coin door. Light up speakers, playfield protector many mods...HUO. Will post on “market” place shortly.
PM me with any questions.
Thanks!

Just bought a premium Iron Maiden but would have been up for this. I wasn’t going to throw down 10+k but when I get done modding my pre, I will be close to this.

#6997 5 years ago

This threw me for a few seconds.
I was wondering why someone would still have a NIB Iron Man and why it would possibly be worth over $9K.

Are there different established abbreviations for Iron Man and Iron Maiden?

#6998 5 years ago

Most of us use IMDN for Maiden.

#6999 5 years ago

My bad with the confusion... it is an IMDN LE NIB

Quoted from Adams:

This threw me for a few seconds.
I was wondering why someone would still have a NIB Iron Man and why it would possibly be worth over $9K.
Are there different established abbreviations for Iron Man and Iron Maiden?

#7000 5 years ago

I will be posting my Barracora Walking Dead re-theme on the SF Bay Area CL very soon! It is currently in the Showroom at The Flipper Room in Concord. We are about an hour north of CAX if anybody wants to check it out. I'm asking $4800. Thanks.

There are 12,701 posts in this topic. You are on page 140 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/140 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.