DSCN0215_(resized).JPG
DSCN0235_(resized).JPG
DSCN0247_(resized).JPG
IMG_3425_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 28.
#1 8 years ago

Only 365 days to go. Grab the novus pinheads.
Oh, you knew it was coming.

#2 8 years ago

Time to set up my home screen...
-mof

365.png365.png
#3 8 years ago

I was waiting for this. Enjoy your rollergames!

#4 8 years ago

Ha! You weren't lying when you said you were going to start this today! Looks like you missed 5:01 though, maybe next year!!!

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Ha! You weren't lying when you said you were going to start this today! Looks like you missed 5:01 though, maybe next year!!!

I was actually typing the thread title while I was hand trucking games to one of the trucks.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Ronnie1114:

I was waiting for this. Enjoy your rollergames!

I will. Thanks.
It was great to meet you and your dad.
See you next year.

#7 8 years ago

For once im going to have to say im glad we have some time before the show starts again. Man im spent this year!

Hopefully there will be some fun treats in store for the show next year.

#8 8 years ago

Anyone else thinking of being games for the first time? I'm bummed about missing the last (this?) PAGG & psyched for 2016! Are the dates set yet? Wanna block them off early & book my room.

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Anyone else thinking of being games for the first time? I'm bummed about missing the last (this?) PAGG & psyched for 2016! Are the dates set yet? Wanna block them off early & book my room.

Always happens the weekend after mothers days.

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from genex:

Wanna block them off early & book my room.

Hold off on booking until we get our room rates figured out. It will save you some money and as long as you book a few months in advance you will get a room.

#11 8 years ago

Hawkmoon is here too! What a fun time,was great to not meet a lot of you,but i had fun with JohnTrudeu at Sparkys!!! You can wait till Feb. to book your room,plenty of time!! Steve,your posters are super fine!Weather was perfect! Maybe ill not see you all next year,,peace

#12 8 years ago

only 356 days until pin a go go 2016.
its the 20th annual show. do not miss it. mark your calendars now.

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from mrgone:

only 356 days until pin a go go 2016.
its the 20th annual show. do not miss it. mark your calendars now.

Done! And took the day off from work already

#14 8 years ago

Just the day? I usually take Thursday, Friday & Monday off every year.

Steve

Quoted from genex:

Done! And took the day off from work already

#15 8 years ago

Was a long drive but we had a great time. Coming back next year for sure

#16 8 years ago

Spencer, get working on that dog park earlier this year

#17 8 years ago

Still interested in that Star Race, I might be able to arrange pick up.

Steve

Quoted from pin-pimp:

#18 8 years ago

Spencer, get working on that dog park earlier this year

I know. Now I have a dog so I have to get it done.

#19 8 years ago

Im already rebuilding games and adding more to the collection for next year.

Pin-pimp ill be excited to see what treats you have in store for us next year. I am glad you had a good time and am excited to have you return to the show again.

Spencer get on that park brother!

#20 8 years ago

Adam, you got 356 days to prepare. Want to drive the truck next year?

#21 8 years ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

Nice to meet you and talk however briefly. Sorry I came too late to score any your haul I'd been eying.

#22 8 years ago

My warehouse is about wiped out but between now and next year I'm sure I can find more stuff to accumulate. The overall attitude of the people at PAGG and the layout was nothing short of awesome. It sets the bar to how a show should be run and the location and Setup were excellent.

#23 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Just the day? I usually take Thursday, Friday & Monday off every year.
Steve

Oh the weekend part is already off and I work from home Mondays so I'm all set

#24 8 years ago

Maybe we can have a boutique row of pins like AMH and TBL if that's out next year? not sure how many people are in on both but it'd be nice to share those with the community especially in light of all the negative stuff going down with a few other pins.

I'm willing to bring both of mine if that's physically possible (should be since most likely they'll be at my photography studio and not my almost-impossible-to-get-a-pin-into house)

1 week later
#25 8 years ago

Yes,Genex,i was thinking the same thing! But,i was thinking about getting together as many ST's with one eception,you must have at least one mod! Cant you see 7 or 8 moded STAR treks all lined up??maybe a honerable mention for the game with the most mods,??

#26 8 years ago

Are any of you are planning on attending the Video game festival in Banning Ca. in Oct? Just got an invite for this. It mentions 800 games so I am assuming this means the pins will be avail. to play besides the vids. It was not clear.

Rob

#28 8 years ago

Just emailed arcade expo and they mentioned that the Oct show has 600 pinball machines and two hundred classic video games set up for all to enjoy! Hope to see lots of Northern Ca. Pinagogo folks there! I went to the first one of these events and saw some of you there.
Rob

#29 8 years ago

Looks like they are calling it the Twin Galaxies Entertainment Festival.
Maybe you should start a new post thread
separate from PAGG 2016 though

Quoted from gaspumprob:

Are any of you are planning on attending the Video game festival in Banning Ca. in Oct?

Only 11 months til the next PAGG show!!

#30 8 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Only 11 months til the next PAGG show!!

I think the clock is slow!

2 weeks later
#31 8 years ago

321 days until pagg 2016!

#33 8 years ago

316 days until the 20th annual show!

#34 8 years ago

Let's hope they stock up on a greater amount of XL shirts this next year. I missed out on this year's robot shirt, and I went to go buy it just after noon on Saturday!

Personally, I'd like to see them work out some sort of entry ticket preorder system like CAX has and add in an option to purchase your t-shirt at the same time. I know they like to keep things low-tech at PAGG, and I can appreciate that, but I think it'd be nice for them to get a better idea of how many shirts they'll need to get printed well before the show and for us to have the assurance of getting a shirt in our desired size.

Other than that, it's a fantastic, relaxing, fun show that I thoroughly enjoy every year.

#35 8 years ago

Preordering tickets and shirts would be great - it would really help them get the optimal counts of what sizes are needed, *and* get them paid for whether or not people show up. I know there are services that will facilitate this sort of thing but they take a pretty big chunk of the ticket price; and PAGG doesn't even take credit cards at the door (2-4% depending on processor and cards accepted).

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

PAGG doesn't even take credit cards at the door

They did take credit cards at the door this last year, for what it's worth...

#37 8 years ago

*blink* Huh. okay. I didn't make 2014. I know the web site for 2015 said cash only.

#38 8 years ago

I helped out at the door this year and accepted credit cards

See, we embrace some technology, but Pin-a-Go-Go tries to straddle that thin line where we keep things simple and honor the origins. It's what makes the show feel uniquely like Pin-a-Go-Go.

You are right about the website, I will see if that can be updated.

1 week later
#39 8 years ago

307 day until the 20th annual pin a go go!

#40 8 years ago

Geez! Time is slipping by. I gotta stop getting hurt and start working on my games instead. Right now, I'm trying to heal up from a couple of broken ribs from my fishing trip last week.

Steve

#41 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Geez! Time is slipping by. I gotta stop getting hurt and start working on my games instead. Right now, I'm trying to heal up from a couple of broken ribs from my fishing trip last week.
Steve

ouch! feel better. if you need anything give a yell here.

#42 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Steve

Damn! You fishing for Marlin?

Also, get well soon!

#43 8 years ago

Actually, I was up in Idaho trout fishing in unfamiliar territory, beautiful country up there. The landscape is volcanic and because of that, water seeps out of every hole in the cliffs. It truly is a wonderful thing to see in person. I even checked out the Snake River where Evel Knievel tried to jump it. Fishing was a little hard for me since I didn't know what worked there, I only caught and released a few. Not like in California where I can always get into fish. I'm down but not out, I'll be back to try again once I heal up.

Steve

Damn! You fishing for Marlin?
Also, get well soon!

#44 8 years ago

Ok, new rule. No out of state trout fishing 30 days before pagg.

#45 8 years ago

Works for me since PAGG is in May. There are too many things I'd like to get done this year. I don't need any more setbacks. I'd like to clear out a bunch of pinball projects and my AC Cobra is still calling me too. I don't like getting hurt this early in my summer but I guess it could have been much worse. There could have been a bear chasing me at the time.

Steve

Quoted from mrgone:

Ok, new rule. No out of state trout fishing 30 days before pagg.

#46 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Actually, I was up in Idaho trout fishing in unfamiliar territory, beautiful country up there. The landscape is volcanic and because of that, water seeps out of every hole in the cliffs. It truly is a wonderful thing to see in person. I even checked out the Snake River where Evel Knievel tried to jump it. Fishing was a little hard for me since I didn't know what worked there, I only caught and released a few. Not like in California where I can always get into fish. I'm down but not out, I'll be back to try again once I heal up.
Steve

You were in the PNW and didn't tell me? How dare you!

#47 8 years ago

Sorry, I have no clue who lives where when I have fishing on the brain. 1000 springs area is amazing. You live in a beautiful state, I look forward to trying again when I heal up. I'll try to remember to post something about it before I go for it again.

Steve

Quoted from Ronnie1114:

You were in the PNW and didn't tell me? How dare you!

#48 8 years ago

Im ready for the family reunion again. Is it May?

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from blownfuse:

Sorry, I have no clue who lives where when I have fishing on the brain. 1000 springs area is amazing. You live in a beautiful state, I look forward to trying again when I heal up. I'll try to remember to post something about it before I go for it again.
Steve

Just givin u shit. Glad u enjoyed WA!

#50 8 years ago

OK looks like my AMH will be here before PAGG (not here in time for CAX - missing it by a day - doh!) so I will see if I can bring it - I know there are at least three in the bay area - would be cool to have a few there? And Lebowskis?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

Playfield - Other
Bob's Pinball Stuff

$ 125.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

There are 1,351 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 28.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2016-pin-a-go-go-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.