(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 minutes ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG
There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 255.
#3001 8 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Any chance this sweet digital poster could be made into a physical one I could purchase?
2016graphic_(resized).jpg

Speak to practical Steve

#3002 8 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Any chance this sweet digital poster could be made into a physical one I could purchase?
2016graphic_(resized).jpg

They will be on sale at the show. And usually they have prior year posters as well.

#3004 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

So hey, what's for sale in CA?

Space Station - $1600 (super nice, repro blue transparent ramp)
Whirlwind - $1200 SALE PENDING (solid players game but not pretty, includes uninstalled new right ramp, also new cabinet decals for +$200)
Top Ten - $700
Title Fight - $1200

Inquire within...all games located in Folsom, CA (Nor Cal)

#3005 8 years ago

Looks like I will need to sell my GnR and No Fear soon here in Reno. Not sure if I am going to list it here as the marketplace is a pain, and craigslist has worked better for me in the past. If you are looking for one let me know. I will try to get at least a cl ad up by the end of the week. GnR looks great except for a small wear spot below the axl hole. No Fear looks great except for faded cabinet.

#3006 8 years ago
Quoted from Nexyss:

Looks like I will need to sell my GnR and No Fear soon here in Reno. Not sure if I am going to list it here as the marketplace is a pain, and craigslist has worked better for me in the past. If you are looking for one let me know. I will try to get at least a cl ad up by the end of the week. GnR looks great except for a small wear spot below the axl hole. No Fear looks great except for faded cabinet.

There was someone a few spots up looking for a GnR

#3007 8 years ago
Quoted from CCPL:

Whirlwind - $1200 (solid players game but not pretty, includes uninstalled new right ramp, also new cabinet decals for +$200)

Awesome price. I'm surprised it isnt already gone. Bad timing for me.

#3008 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Countless times, I said..

images_(resized).jpgimages_(resized).jpg

#3009 8 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Awesome price. I'm surprised it isnt already gone. Bad timing for me.

F, I can't hold urges....
PM sent

#3010 8 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

PM sent

I'm hoping I was first in line as I spoke with him soon after his post saying I'm interested awaiting pics for possible pick up this weekend.

#3011 8 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

PM sent

I think there is already a line bro.....

#3012 8 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

chat-and-cut-t-shirt_(resized).jpgchat-and-cut-t-shirt_(resized).jpg

#3013 8 years ago

Happens every time I go to Disneyland...... Friggin teenagers

#3014 8 years ago

LOL Nobody, except Iamnan knows whos first
I sent my PM before my 2nd post, kinda stating I was "in line" not sure why this kinda stuff comes up on pinside - I guess its funny

#3015 8 years ago
Quoted from chrisjens2:

Happens every time I go to Disneyland...... Friggin teenagers

Quoted from chrisjens2:

Quoted from boogies:

I sent my PM before my 2nd post, kinda stating I was "in line" not sure why this kinda stuff comes up on pinside - I guess its funny

lol, I was just making a joke. Boogies is actually an "in real life" friend of mine.

#3016 8 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

But please, if you buy leave the machine on the floor until the end of the show. Nothing is worse than machines leaving friday and leaving holes on the floor.

I can see how that would be a problem. I hope to be able to stay until at least noon on Sunday.

#3017 8 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

I can see how that would be a problem. I hope to be able to stay until at least noon on Sunday.

If you need to leave let us know and we can move the machine during closing hours to somewhere where the hole won't be so bad. We understand our SoCal brothers need to hit the road and don't want to do anything to discourage that

#3018 8 years ago

I have some games for sale. Message me if interested

Data East MNF (beautiful game, looks HUO) - $1700

Allied Leisure 1976 Boogie (2 broken scoring units, 2 working. Comes with extra playfield full of rare parts) - $500 (see market)

Collector quality BSD. No fade, no wear, LED tastefully, upgraded sound, painted plastics (done WELL). Best BSD you will see - $3900

Gottlieb Alien Star. BG 9, Playfield 8 (some wear on top near STAR targets), Cabinet 8 (comes with new set of plastics, and many NOS parts) - 1250 (see market)

#3019 8 years ago
Quoted from micro:

I have some games for sale. Message me if interested
Data East MNF (beautiful game, looks HUO) - $1700
Allied Leisure 1976 Boogie (2 broken scoring units, 2 working. Comes with extra playfield full of rare parts) - $500 (see market)
Collector quality BSD. No fade, no wear, LED tastefully, upgraded sound, painted plastics (done WELL). Best BSD you will see - $3900
Gottlieb Alien Star. BG 9, Playfield 8 (some wear on top near STAR targets), Cabinet 8 (comes with new set of plastics, and many NOS parts) - 1250 (see market)

PM sent.

#3020 8 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

No big deal man people want a pin no shocker there. I think everyone was joking around. Always up to seller who & when to sell regardless of who was first. The real trick is to pick someone you think is really serious and not just wasting your time. I never lose any sleep over spilt milk

#3021 8 years ago

Yeah me either. I'll wait my turn... No worries
Life's too short for all of that

#3022 8 years ago

**Edit** Game is sold

Selling my No Good Gofers sandiego.craigslist.org link

Trying to get the funds for a Demo Man I have a line on

Edit: More pics https://goo.gl/photos/NAmNd6mzDP4tDEQV7

#3024 8 years ago
Quoted from UCSBrandon:

Selling a Starship Troopers. Fun game with lots of additions including modding to add a second speaker (both now pinball pro speakers) which makes the audio sound light years better, non-ghosting LEDs to the inserts that had horrible ghosting issues, green undercab lighting kit, red dmd filter and mirror blades which takes the multi-ball light show to a whole different level. Cab has some nicks and scrapes, playfield is in decent shape but does have a nick near one of the bug counters. Plays great. Looking for a quick sell at $1,500. Send a PM for photos or questions.

Obtained my HS2 from Brandon, he is a good guy and is straight up. Deal with confidence.

#3025 8 years ago

Can I get dibs on that SST?

#3026 8 years ago

I wouldn't mind being a couple years younger, but I think he's not talking about me

#3027 8 years ago

Starship Troopers sold and delivered. Thanks to robert5earl for the quick and easy sale. Very under-rated and fun game.

#3028 8 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

TSPP for sale - HUO, $4800 - very nice condition

Pics? I might be interested.

#3030 8 years ago

looks nicer than the Night Moves i got for $700. Seems both pins had wear damage from the ball bouncing off the gate after being plunged. The pins seem to have been designed with a shooter rod spring that was to strong. I would not have noticed that touch up from the photo, but then again I'm not sure I would have made a bad seller post either. A pinball trajedy...

Quoted from dapperdan24:

Well hello there good buddy! I deactivated my account as I am now pretty much out of the pinball community and need to stop burning time on this site. Inactive account = more time for my work and family. However, I was alerted to my new found fame here on pinside, so I am back for a second to have a little fun on this one. I'll deactivate again soon... for now Kind of surprised how this went down, but alright, let's dive in shall we? Picard got pretty high res photos with VERY clear sight of this (bad) repair. Picard and I spoke by PM for no less than 2 months prior to this sale. Once this came up in text messages, I apologized to Picard for the oversight. I told him it was stated in the CL ad, and possibly on Pinside (turns out it was not on Pinside) and/or KLOV in those listings. Our conversation ended and I had no idea it continued here until informed by a friend. Looking back on our PM's over the two month period, I did actually mention touch ups on the playfield. You will find that mention if you look for it Picard. This was a nuisance of a machine to sell with SO MANY interested parties and run around and pictures and messages, missed appointments (cue tatersalad and a few others...) and on and on. Amazing how the expensive pins I used to buy and sell went down with so much LESS needed to complete said sale. I told Picard that I was sorry if this information wasn't mentioned (which it turns out it was, just much earlier in our conversation). I also told him that it was clear in the pictures. There was no creative photography to conveniently "miss" the touchup. The previous buyer (a cool guy and fellow pinsider) sold it like this to me at the same price of $650. It is a nice example of the game with exception of that lazy mess, and one much less noticeable touch up. Hopefully we can agree on that. Truthfully, I didn't give it much thought on this cheap, novelty, $650 pin. Also, the rest of the machine as nice as it is, I was happy to have found one at all. Attached are the exact pictures with flash to expose anything the lighting might hide, sent to Picard.
So Picard, I will say it again, I am sorry this got missed, albeit after it turns out I did mention it and it was clearly photographed. To any of the other pinsiders quick to write me off after this, that kind of bummed me out. I think this must have gotten my Night Moves flagged from CL, but it is sold pending pickup, so that didn't matter too much. Peace, love and PINBALL!!!

20160127_204857_resized_(resized).jpg20160127_204901_resized_(resized).jpg20160127_204904_resized_(resized).jpg20160127_204912_resized_(resized).jpg20160127_204917_resized_(resized).jpg20160127_204923_resized_(resized).jpg

#3032 8 years ago

BSD SOLD, thanks for the interest.

#3033 8 years ago

Any suggestions on where I can get a custom sized playfield glass for my pitch & bat in the SF Bay Area? It's roughly 23 x 39.

Also, any recommendations in Bay Area for someone who repairs EM games affordably? Thanks in advance.

(if this isn't the proper thread let me know and I'll move it)

#3034 8 years ago
Quoted from jaydee49:

Any suggestions on where I can get a custom sized playfield glass for my pitch & bat in the SF Bay Area? It's roughly 23 x 39.

Any glass shop will get you a sheet of tempered any size you want. Say no bugs and they won't etch tempered on it.

#3035 8 years ago
Quoted from jaydee49:

Also, any recommendations in Bay Area for someone who repairs EM games affordably? Thanks in advance.
(if this isn't the proper thread let me know and I'll move it)

Your local glass shop for the glass - tempered, no bugs, and round the edges so it cant cut your hands

http://www.pinballpirate.com, or heck even contact someone at Pacific Pinball Museum http://pacificpinball.org/ for pinball repair

#3036 8 years ago

Black Knight for sale far northern California just off I-5. New back glass and CPR playfield ect. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-williams-1980-1984

#3037 8 years ago

Off topic
Just checking here in case someone knows of one for sale.
Looking to buy a pac man muticade..
Thanks
Lisa

#3038 8 years ago

Selling my WOZ ECLE in South Orange County, lots of mods too.. heres the CL link.. orangecounty.craigslist.org link

#3040 8 years ago

Looks really nice!!

#3041 8 years ago

SOLD!! Here is my first pin in pristine condition I figured I would let you guys have first go at it. I have done a lot of upgrades, restoration and mods:
LED's
Speakers
All new rubber
NVRAM
Rubber set new
Drop targets new (CRANE)
MOSFET upgrade for magnets under Playfield
Game chip v.1.12
Manual included
No chipped plastics
Hate to let it go but at last I'm trying to achieve my holy grail if you will, so wifey said one of mine has to go. Price is negotiable at $2200.00. But you won't find one in better condition at this price. Playfield is in immaculate condition for its age.

IMG_2668_(resized).JPGIMG_2668_(resized).JPG
IMG_2669_(resized).JPGIMG_2669_(resized).JPG
IMG_2670_(resized).JPGIMG_2670_(resized).JPG
IMG_2671_(resized).JPGIMG_2671_(resized).JPG
IMG_2672_(resized).JPGIMG_2672_(resized).JPG
IMG_2673_(resized).JPGIMG_2673_(resized).JPG
IMG_2675_(resized).JPGIMG_2675_(resized).JPG
IMG_2674_(resized).JPGIMG_2674_(resized).JPG

#3042 8 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Selling my WOZ ECLE in South Orange County, lots of mods too.. heres the CL link.. orangecounty.craigslist.org link

I want to know more about the v6.04 WOZ software you have. When will *that* be released?

#3043 8 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I want to know more about the v6.04 WOZ software you have. When will *that* be released?

Keith released an update to v6.06 to some testers yesterday and if all goes well could be released next week. Trying to be thorough with testing is a good thing and Keith and the new code are awesome. Makes the game even better than it already was.

#3044 8 years ago

Selling for a Friend:

Time warp, good cabinet, nice playfield, nice backglass
game was taken apart for restoration project that got stalled
all pieces are there

don't know condition of boards since game was disassembled

name your price ? money will be donated to good cause
pick up or can ship

photo_3_(resized).JPGphoto_3_(resized).JPG

#3045 8 years ago

If anyone has a good quality Scared Stiff or Theater of Magic that they are looking to trade in the Los Angeles area, then send me a message! I made two posts showing games that I have available to trade for them here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-scared-stiff-bally-1996-2001
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-theatre-of-magic-bally-1995-2001

I recently got a bunch of arcade machines hence space is getting tight, so looking to trade some of my pins to get one of the above two mentioned pins if I can.

#3046 8 years ago

Kiss topper by stern brand new with custom yellow translucent light defuser 320 $ pm me if interested

#3047 8 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Selling for a Friend:
Time warp, good cabinet, nice playfield, nice backglass
game was taken apart for restoration project that got stalled
all pieces are there
don't know condition of boards since game was disassembled
name your price ? money will be donated to good cause
pick up or can ship

photo_3_(resized).JPG

Where is the game located?

#3048 8 years ago

Corona , ca

#3049 8 years ago

Anyone know of a White Water for sale in CA? Haven't seen one in quite a while now.

#3050 8 years ago

I saw a White Water on either Portland or Seattle CL for trade only.

There are 12,710 posts in this topic. You are on page 61 of 255.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/61 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.