(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,701 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Reality_Studio
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8701 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 175.
#101 5 years ago

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Ive got a coke machine for sale too... $300 - works!

What kind? Do you have a pic to post? Thanx

#103 5 years ago

Yes, post some pics of the coke machine.

#104 5 years ago

Anyone know who is selling this Popeye in Torrance? Thanx

losangeles.craigslist.org link

#105 5 years ago
#106 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Gottlieb Solar City for $750

Nice. I'm holding out for a single player wedgehead or I'd be pretty tempted by that one.

Breakshot is a fun game too.

#107 5 years ago

#108 5 years ago

That's a sweet graphic on that Coke machine.

I need a La Croix machine.

#109 5 years ago

Anyone interested in trading their Metallica Premium for AC/DC Premium (with ThunderTILT option!)? Or anyone selling a Met Premium?

Also ready to buy any of these longshots: Laser War (Highest want on my list!), Seawitch, Strato-Flite, Cyclopes [A dream I'm sure!]

Should be selling a Centaur in a few weeks after I do a bit more work on it. Has playfield wear and the cabinet has seen better days but it plays well and is electronically sound. Great backglass.

#110 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

That's a sweet graphic on that Coke machine.

Impressive indeed! Very cool.

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Champion Pub and WD? wouldn't last long I'd bet. I owned WD? and it was cool and different at first, but the novelty wore off very quickly.

*shrug* ….all games are novelties to some extent. Sometimes the tone and 'world' of a game is enough to keep me entertained. MB is "easy" and I can get Monster Bash and/or Monsters of Rock all the time….but I don't care, I still enjoy the experience so much, I wouldn't sell it. Many games have come and go - but since there are still a few I've never had in my house, I'm open to them if the right deal came along.

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

MB is "easy" and I can get Monster Bash and/or Monsters of Rock all the time….but I don't care, I still enjoy the experience so much, I wouldn't sell it.

On MB have you achieved the *real* goal, which is to get the 666 ultimate stack? That will give you something to strive for!

#113 5 years ago

Speaking of MB I have an amazing one for sale with the goodie bag still stapled inside of it.

I'm interested in trades + cash too, for really nice games. Maybe a really nice Shadow.

#114 5 years ago

Id like to clear out some machines if anyone is interested pm me.
Local pick up only please.

For Sale:

In Pismo Beach area-
Champion Pub
Getaway
Fish Tales
Terminator
STTNG
Roadshow

In Lemoore area-
Big Buck Hunter

Thanks for the thread Will.

Update: Realistic offers only please. Will also consider trades that will help me create space. For example 2 or 3 of mine for 1 of yours... I like late model nice Sterns.

Post edited by a_derelict: not desperate

#115 5 years ago
#117 5 years ago
#118 5 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

God, that solar city is gorgeous!

Yeah, looks great. I need an El Dorado, the space I have is basically only big enough for the smaller wedgehead. I prefer the single player rules too, but 2 player is pretty perfect for casual gaming with a friend.

#119 5 years ago
#120 5 years ago

Trade for Hot line?

Quoted from o-din:

I've been debating this one for a long time. Somebody come and get it before I change my mind.

177826.jpg 209 KB

177825.jpg 164 KB

#121 5 years ago
#122 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Your Hot Line's a little rough. But still a neat game. Hot Line and $500 takes Solar City away.

trade for Hot Line and a coke machine! lol

#123 5 years ago
#124 5 years ago

Great idea for a thread Will, thanks!

Ok, I've never noticed the slings on Breakshot before. Those are friggin' awesome!

Things I'm looking for, but in no major hurry to get:

Funhouse
Taxi
Pinbot
Rush 2049
Rampart (3 player)
Police Trainer

I'm no hurry to get these, so unless it's a screaming deal, it's gonna have to wait until I move into a new place. I have ZERO room to store any of these(I've got 3 other vids and a Chexx in storage already!)

#125 5 years ago

I have a nice Getaway up in the market. PM me if your interested. Im out of space. I will have my ES up for sale soon as well

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

(I've got 3 other vids and a Chexx in storage already!)

So you are not interested in buying my Super Chexx then?

Quoted from Xscrapiron:

I will have my ES up for sale soon as well

Does it have the sinking institute building?

#127 5 years ago

In late 2015, I'll be looking for someone on the West Coast with a Funhouse (and perhaps a Mirco PF and other new parts) that isn't gonna "ever get to the project". If anyone knows a potential donor, please let me know.

-mof

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from mof:

In late 2015, I'll be looking for someone on the West Coast with a Funhouse (and perhaps a Mirco PF and other new parts) that isn't gonna "ever get to the project". If anyone knows a potential donor, please let me know.

-mof

Are you going to 2.0 it?

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from BlobfishXL:

Are you going to 2.0 it?

Knowing MOF, probably not. Not a single DMD in his whole house.

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from jwwhite15:

Does it have the sinking institute building?

yes the mod will come with it

#131 5 years ago

anyone in socal getting a TWD pro or le??

would love to get around to playing one of these soon

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

anyone in socal getting a TWD pro or le??
would love to get around to playing one of these soon

Not sure but I believe Pinball Land or 82 may have one

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from Scsurfer:

Dirty Harry looks like a dirty joke. Called the guy said he had no clue what I was taking about.
Bummer.

Fraud? Scam? Joke? I think not!! Yesss! IMG_20141107_140020 (1).jpg

#134 5 years ago

When did you get it? Maybe the guy put the wrong number? I called and emailed. Nothing.
What did u end up getting it for?

#135 5 years ago

My daughter wants either an avengers or a LOTR. I have located an avengers now I am looking for someone selling a LOTR and have her play both and decide.

Thanks
Lisa

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Fraud? Scam? Joke? I think not!! Yesss!

Nice score Mike!

#137 5 years ago
Quoted from Scsurfer:

When did you get it? Maybe the guy put the wrong number? I called and emailed. Nothing.
What did u end up getting it for?

Just got lucky. Was a major drive though. It's super clean.

#138 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

My daughter wants either an Avengers or a LOTR. I have located an Avengers now I am looking for someone selling a LOTR and have her play both and decide.
Thanks
Lisa

There is an LOTR on route @ Comic Book Hideout in Fullerton. Along with Star Trek, X-men, Junkyard, Simpsons

#139 5 years ago
#140 5 years ago

Looking for a quick pick up of a stern meteor. Up north would be nice as I work 6 days a week so the one for sale in LA is kind of a no go.

Have a need for it before dec. 6th. If it doesnt pop up then it wasnt meant to be.

#141 5 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

Fraud? Scam? Joke? I think not!! Yesss!

IMG_20141107_140020 (1).jpg 126 KB

WTF?

I called the number and the guy was clueless. Said it was a "joke" and that he had received several other calls as well.

#142 5 years ago

I broke down and picked up the $500 High Speed today. Cabinet is acceptable, Legs are rusty (evaporust to the rescue), playfield is dirty and has some wear where not protected by the factory mylar.

Cons: The dome is gone and display #2 is not working.

It fires up and starts a game. No battery damage.

I was going to drive by this one but on reflection I'd rather have a high speed than a hurricane (soon to be on the market).

IMAG0147.jpgIMAG0148.jpgIMAG0150.jpgIMAG0151.jpgIMAG0152.jpg

#143 5 years ago

Nice score cheddar. I was just about to ask you about that game today.

#144 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

My daughter wants either an Avengers or a LOTR. I have located an Avengers now I am looking for someone selling a LOTR and have her play both and decide.
Thanks
Lisa

Fwiw; my nephews and nieces always gravitated towards LoTR. The ring + blaring were their favorites. And when I showed them about the 3 main multiballs and how you get to destroy the ring after doing those multiballs...forget about, they were hooked and addicted for life like no other pin. They did not like avengers at all and I can't blame em, very tough to make shots.

#145 5 years ago

This is a great thread. Thanks for starting this Will.

I may be looking to move my super minty mint modded to hell LOTR.

#146 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'll go ahead and list a few pins that I'd be interested in if anyone is considering selling one of these:
Fish Tales
Judge Dredd
The Addams Family
World Poker Tour
Space Shuttle

I made a deal for a nice HUO TAF with a friend that I've done many deals with in the past. Should be here tomorrow, so the search is over for now.

Quoted from Rarehero:

I LooOOoOOOove my TAF, that's never leaving.

It's one of the main B/W pins from the 90's that I haven't owned, so I'm really looking forward to having it in the collection!

#147 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a funhouse? It was mid playfield swap when I bought it and I think is missing a couple harnesses. He said Rudy was rebuilt as well. So long and short is it has a new playfield but needs to be finished putting back together. $2250.

#148 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveB:

Anyone interested in a Funhouse? It was mid playfield swap when I bought it and I think is missing a couple harnesses. He said Rudy was rebuilt as well. So long and short is it has a new playfield but needs to be finished putting back together. $2250.

pm sent.
-mof

#149 5 years ago
Quoted from DaveB:

Anyone interested in a Funhouse? It was mid playfield swap when I bought it and I think is missing a couple harnesses. He said Rudy was rebuilt as well. So long and short is it has a new playfield but needs to be finished putting back together. $2250.

You're a year early!

Quoted from mof:

-mof

edit: lol too slow!

#150 5 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

Thanks
Lisa

Hi Lisa, I have both machines and suggest LOTR before Avengers. LOTR does not have as many difficult shots as Avengers. However, the difficult shot work on Avengers will likely make you a better player. 2 cents.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 27.95
$ 59.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 134.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 45.00
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 21.00
$ 25.00
Boards
German-Pinball-Modular
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 1,199.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 29.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 199.99
$ 999.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 94.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 8701 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 175.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside