(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,698 posts
  • 506 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by metal-mods
  • Topic is favorited by 316 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,496 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 8698 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 174.
#3252 3 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Tempest was from him, I got Scared Stiff in the Fullerton area from pinsider Surfsidedetail, both are nice guys to chat with. On that note, I relocated some games and made room, so decided to not sell my AC/DC anymore, gonna keep it now that I have room again

So thats where my old SS ended up.

#3253 3 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my super modded out Walking Dead Pro in the next week or so. Ill post pictures tomorrow.

Willing to trade fro POTC, AFM, MB plus/minus cash.

#3254 3 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

I have just listed a NOS Pinbot Playfield for sale in the market. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfield

oh man.... I hate this for you bro. I realize this is NOS, but there are guys selling gorgeous repro's for $600 that are perfect, dimpled, and clearcoated. I wish you the best of luck selling this, but I think this is going to be a really hard sell for you. Have you ever taken on a playfield swap to an UNdimpled playfield? I fancy myself a damn good pinball restorer, but i've never done it, and just the idea scares the crap outta me! I really wish it wasn't damaged, I might have talked myself into a new challenge.

#3255 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

oh man.... I hate this for you bro. I realize this is NOS, but there are guys selling gorgeous repro's for $600 that are perfect, dimpled, and clearcoated. I wish you the best of luck selling this, but I think this is going to be a really hard sell for you. Have you ever taken on a playfield swap to an UNdimpled playfield? I fancy myself a damn good pinball restorer, but i've never done it, and just the idea scares the crap outta me! I really wish it wasn't damaged, I might have talked myself into a new challenge.

Yeah I know what you're saying. I've got low offers on it but I'd like to wait a couple days before I decide it's the real value. I've seen touch up able used playfields (pinbot specifically) go for 200 so this should be worth more than that.

#3256 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Yeah I know what you're saying. I've got low offers on it but I'd like to wait a couple days before I decide it's the real value. I've seen touch up able used playfields (pinbot specifically) go for 200 so this should be worth more than that.

#3257 3 years ago

Regarding the Pinbot playfield, I just touched up and cleared my playfield so I wouldn't be buying it anyhow but I'd take NOS with minor issues over repro any day of the week. The clear coats on repros could often use some block sanding and another layer of clear anyhow, may as well cherry out an NOS playfield with the right artwork and inserts. Though I've never dealt with an undimpled playfield. Not sure how much extra work that would be.

#3258 3 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Not sure how much extra work that would be.

Usually I just take a roll of butcher paper and an art pencil to make a "rubbing" off the back of the old stripped PF.
I then transfer the paper over to the new PF, making sure the inserts are for the most part aligned to the old one. Once aligned and taped down, I take a sharp awl and start mapping the old PF screw holes through the rubbing; making small location changes when necessary.

#3259 3 years ago
Quoted from MrArt2u:

Regarding the Pinbot playfield, I just touched up and cleared my playfield so I wouldn't be buying it anyhow but I'd take NOS with minor issues over repro any day of the week. The clear coats on repros could often use some block sanding and another layer of clear anyhow, may as well cherry out an NOS playfield with the right artwork and inserts. Though I've never dealt with an undimpled playfield. Not sure how much extra work that would be.

A huge part of me totally agree's with you, but if i'm taking on a swap on a system 11 game, I am only going with a flawless playfield. I personally have no issues with the repro's, I have never seen one that looked bad, I checked out a Funhouse today that just had a CPR swap, and it looked incredible, like brand new again! Except for dumb dumb put all his old thrashed playfield parts onto it! Rudy's chin/lips had no paint left on em, the cabinet is in tatters, etc... lol

#3262 3 years ago

I'm looking to trade a players rollergames for a space themed pin. EM or SS, players quality ok.

RollerGames pics:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3xISww1k3LZMHRfUkktM05OZTg

#3263 3 years ago
Quoted from TheOnlyest:

I'm interested, but you're asking holy-shit way too much for a game that rough!

Yeah, my asking price is high - I know. If you want it make an offer. I'm open to offers....

Other than the cabinet needing repainted and typical play field wear, the game is playing great and the boards are super clean. All matching serial numbers. This would be a good core machine for a full restore with an NOS or repro field.

#3264 3 years ago

FS : Black Spider-Man in So. CA.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-spider-man-stern-2007-2008

Delivery available.

Photo_Aug_03,_2_00_20_PM_(resized).jpg

#3265 3 years ago

Trying to achieve my dream pin a TOM. Wifey says I have to let one go so it will be my TFTC. Please PM if interested. Thanks! SOLD

IMG_2795_(resized).JPG
IMG_2805_(resized).JPG
IMG_2806_(resized).JPG
IMG_2807_(resized).JPG

#3267 3 years ago
Quoted from winslow:

Yeah, my asking price is high - I know. If you want it make an offer. I'm open to offers....
Other than the cabinet needing repainted and typical play field wear, the game is playing great and the boards are super clean. All matching serial numbers. This would be a good core machine for a full restore with an NOS or repro field.

Well, i'm glad you weren't offended by my comment, cuz you shouldn't be. And I agree, it is a prime candidate for a full blown restore, which I am totally up for! But "core machines" that need 100% restoration, cost $500-$600, not 2 grand... Particularly when games that don't need restoration are going for around the same price. So if you find yourself willing to get let it go for the right money, to someone who will return it to pristine glory and thoroughly enjoy it in their permanent personal collection, by all means, please PM me!

#3268 3 years ago

Naaaah, I've got pretty thick skin. Not offended. I priced it high on purpose to have some built in padding to meet lower offers.

I do think if the game were parted out you'd be able to get more than $500-$600, however. The board set alone is probably worth $300, the backglass $250, etc. I don't plan on parting out this game I'd like to sell it to someone who will restore it. But I think it's value is higher than your range.

I'm happy to keep playing it for a while (can never have too many SR games around) and will wait for a better offer. I appreciate your interest, though. If you think you could come up a little, I'd be willing to deliver it to you. LMK.

#3269 3 years ago

BTW - I see you're a Williams fan. I've got a bunch of WMS games and some rare and collectible stuff, protos, etc. If you're interested LMK.

#3270 3 years ago
Quoted from winslow:

BTW - I see you're a Williams fan. I've got a bunch of WMS games and some rare and collectible stuff, protos, etc. If you're interested LMK.
I appreciate your interest, though. If you think you could come up a little, I'd be willing to deliver it to you. LMK.

Well sir, now you have my full attention!! Consider this message as officially letting you know! Please send me a PM with your idea's we definitely need to talk!! And please take a look at my market ad and see an example of my work, and ponder the last paragraph.

#3272 3 years ago
Quoted from Slingshot:

Trying to achieve my dream pin a TOM. Wifey says I have to let one go so it will be my TFTC. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

IMG_2795_(resized).JPGIMG_2805_(resized).JPGIMG_2806_(resized).JPGIMG_2807_(resized).JPG

Be careful, I went the opposite direction as I quickly grew tired of ToM and traded it for a nice TFTC. Never regretted it.

#3273 3 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Be careful, I went the opposite direction as I quickly grew tired of ToM and traded it for a nice TFTC. Never regretted it.

Interesting. As TOM is one of my always wanted holy grails also. Too easy? Too shallow? Please explain.

#3274 3 years ago

Dang that came and went pretty quick

I can't afford it anyway.

#3275 3 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

Interesting. As TOM is one of my always wanted holy grails also. Too easy? Too shallow? Please explain.

It can become a bit of a grind after you start playing it a lot. If you're going for a high score, you tend to just shoot the left orbit over and over again. Also, the wizard mode is probably one of the worst in pinball. Once you've played it a few times, it's not very exciting.

#3276 3 years ago
Quoted from papazit1963:

Not for me, ToM is a classic. I love it, I had to sell my last one because I moved. I bought another one as soon as I could. Great game.

#3277 3 years ago

i am building a Stern translite sized light box as a wedding gift for some millennial friends. If anyone has an appropriate translite for sale can you please PM me. GOT; TWD; SM, MTL, GB(as unlikely as that is); possibly others would seem to appeal to this age segment. Thanks

Also, if anyone is interested in buying or trading for a Mustang translite feel free to PM me. It just does not seem like the right one for this age group

#3279 3 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Not for me, ToM is a classic. I love it, I had to sell my last one because I moved. I bought another one as soon as I could. Great game.

To each his own I guess. That's the beauty of this hobby!

#3280 3 years ago

Looking to sell my modded out HUO TWD pro. Still have a few mods not installed yet but will install them > burning barn mod, and the beware sign. Love the pin, however its not family friendly with very young kids.

Shaker motor installed, frosted cointaker LEDS, Sparky TV mod, train track mod, extra blood splatter decals on the ramps, custom shooter rod, fish tank mod, zombie topper, custom translight with original, Leland custom sounds from the show with updated code.

If interested PM me for more pictures.

I might consider trades for POTC, AFM, MB, CC, CP, plus or minus cash.

If we can keep it local CA we can use Chris Fox for shipping.

Thanks, Dan

IMG_7100_(resized).JPG

IMG_7102_(resized).JPG

IMG_7099_(resized).JPG

#3282 3 years ago

Star Trek Premium still available

20160323_202339_(resized).jpg

#3283 3 years ago

Big Guns Williams for sale in orange County! May be gone, re-post monday if not.

#3285 3 years ago

WWE LE available.

#3286 3 years ago

HUO NBAFB still for sale. 3k

image_(resized).jpeg

#3288 3 years ago

Looking for an Austin Powers.

#3289 3 years ago

Looking for a cheap project Taxi. Thanks

#3290 3 years ago

Looking for a Williams Indiana Jones.

#3291 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Looking for a cheap project Taxi. Thanks

You and me both pal... and like 8 others! Apparently there's no such thing anymore.... Anyone got a cheap project BK2000? Cyclone? lmao

#3292 3 years ago

Looking for a really nice TSPP.

#3295 3 years ago

This popped up in the market today... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-stern-austin-powers-1
I do not know him, but I have experience with this seller, good guy!

#3296 3 years ago

I've listed my X-Men for sale.

I know a lot of people think it's great, but while it's definitely a beautiful game...it's a game I really never got into play-wise. Though is does play better with the smaller Wolverine figure and newton ball arrangement I installed.

I'm not looking for trades, as I don't have the space. Come by and take a look, drink a beer, make an offer...to me it looks the same as when I took it out of the box.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-x-men-le-stern-2012-2023

Thanks.

Robert

#3297 3 years ago
#3299 3 years ago

Hello,
Looking for a CQ STtNG, 1966 Bally "Capersville", and a Gottlieb 1959 "Queen of Diamonds". I am in Phoenix Az. Cash or bank wire transfer. I will pick-up, or have NAVL/others pick-up.
Thanks, Mike V

#3300 3 years ago

Very very nice Williams Road Kings. Cab and playfield both in amazing condition. PF almost looks clearcoated as nice as it is. Asking $1400

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 199.99
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Great American Pinball
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Whitewater pinball mods
$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 22.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 221.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 12.95
$ 88.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Stuff
There are 8698 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 174.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside