(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,671 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 hours ago by Blenderhead
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

There are 12,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 254.
#6501 6 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

On the fence or curious about JJP Pirates of the Caribbean, it is now setup and on location at On Tilt @ AYCE Gogi Korean BBQ in Van Nuys, CA.
-Shane

Sweet, think I need to pop by after my shoot on Thursday.

#6502 6 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

Sweet, think I need to pop by after my shoot on Thursday.

There's a Houdini at Ayci Gogi too!

#6503 6 years ago

Bringing two games for sale at Golden State show, but also decided to put them on CL ahead of time.

If Twin Win and Big Daddy don't sell, they will be coming to the Swap Meet.

sfbay.craigslist.org link

sfbay.craigslist.org link

#6504 6 years ago

I'm considering selling my MMr (LE #34) with color DMD, purchased from Larry @ Flip N Out.

I just don't play it much anymore and I'm not really set up (both financially & space wise) to be a pinball museum.

Price hasn't been set yet, so flame me if you want...just seeing if there is local interest before I generate a full add and/or post on Craigslist (and perhaps have to ship it).

Maybe open to a partial trade with a Slugfest, T3, Mousin Around, Taxi or Who Dunnit.

Robert

#6505 6 years ago
Quoted from SpamMusubi310:

Anyone in SoCal looking to sell their TWD Pro, NGG, Diner, BSD, TSPP, Data East Time Machine, NBA Fastbreak, or HS2:GA?
Thanks!
- Mark

I have a TWD Pro for Sale in San Marcos. PM me if you'd like to chat about it. I've been looking to trade it +/- cash for a GOT but I'm willing to sell it to fund my purchase.

-jim

#6506 6 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

That's awesome. How did you get one early?

I believe it is the same machine that was at the Banning show.

I could be wrong...

#6507 6 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I believe it is the same machine that was at the Banning show.
I could be wrong...

You're not wrong.

#6508 6 years ago

I’m going to get over there to AYCE to play pirates this week! I look forward to dumping my quarters in it.

#6509 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

Maybe open to a partial trade with a Slugfest or Who Dunnit.

We should talk in a few days. W?D still available and I may still come up to Lodi in May.

#6510 6 years ago

Thank you Eric for your help in getting these games available for us to play. It was cool to meet you finally, hopefully sometime soon again when your not working so hard we can meet again.

#6511 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

There's a Houdini at Ayci Gogi too!

Sweet, would like to spend more time with that one!

#6512 6 years ago

It was pretty sweet. Definitely would buy one if I had the funds.

#6513 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

We should talk in a few days. W?D still available and I may still come up to Lodi in May.

Damn, I'll be in Paso drinking wine when you will be in Lodi...trip schedule a while ago.

Robert

#6514 6 years ago
Quoted from MrSanRamon:

I'll be in Paso

Hoping your travel agent can rebook that Paso trip for ya.

I was looking forward to meeting you finally at this show.

-mof

#6515 6 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Hoping your travel agent can rebook that Paso trip for ya

Non-refundable hotel reservations...so the next time you come over and visit Cliffy, you should stop by my place.

Robert

#6517 6 years ago
Quoted from Tungs10:

I have a TWD Pro for Sale in San Marcos. PM me if you'd like to chat about it. I've been looking to trade it +/- cash for a GOT but I'm willing to sell it to fund my purchase.
-jim

Sent you a pm. I have a real nice GOT and ready to shake things up and would love a TWD PRO. Hit me up.

If anyone else wants to trade for a GOT PRO, hit me up. Primarily looking for TWD PRO or Maybe a SW PRO.

#6518 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Sent you a pm. I have a real nice GOT and ready to shake things up and would love a TWD PRO. Hit me up.
If anyone else wants to trade for a GOT PRO, hit me up. Primarily looking for TWD PRO or Maybe a SW PRO.

I have a premium for your SmVE

#6519 6 years ago
Quoted from bellbrand:

I have a premium for your SmVE

Wish it was a pro!

#6520 6 years ago

Anyone have a decent Dirty Harry they'd like to sell?

#6521 6 years ago

Or a decent NBA Fastbreak? I've never owned either but have heard they're both fun. Open to other DMD era or system 11 games for around $2500 as well.

#6522 6 years ago

Long shot: just put up a wanted ad for a "Wipe out". If anyone happens to have one looking for a new home PM me.

#6523 6 years ago

Just posted this for sale. PM me

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale or trade is my beautiful and highly collectible Williams Indiana Jones- The Pinball Adventure. Some guys have stated that they either don’t want cabinet decals or th...”
2018-05-09
Livermore, CA
7,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1589 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6524 6 years ago

Officially up for sale my personal Ghostbusters Premium with perfect playfield and crazy topper + other extras. Might be motivated to sell Dialed In LE too.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61978

#6525 6 years ago
Quoted from cleland:

Officially up for sale my personal Ghostbusters Premium with perfect playfield and crazy topper + other extras. Might be motivated to sell Dialed In LE too.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61978

The siren in the background of your video of the playfield is perfect!

#6526 6 years ago

I am considering selling my HUO hobbit LE. I am the orig owner, and it’s 100% working with 0 issues. I would be open to trades +/- cash
Some games for trade: twd,met,IM, mmr or afmR or SW

#6527 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballlew:

The siren in the background of your video of the playfield is perfect!

Hah! That is so funny at that moment a fire truck was going by in the distance. Fits the topper perfectly

#6528 6 years ago

Just passing through.

#6529 6 years ago

Just posted this for sale. PM me

Machine - For Sale
FS: Indiana Jones: The Pinball AdventureNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've decided to try to sell my awesome Williams Indiana Jones. My original plan was to fully restore it but I haven't finished. It comes with a complete brand new set of cabinet de...”
7 hours ago Livermore, CA 8,000 (OBO)
imagamejunky

I've played this one, nicest/cleanest PF I have ever seen on an IJ.

#6530 6 years ago

If anyone has a line on a cheap, broken early solid state lemme know. Broken electronics, trashed playfield, flaked backglass, shitty theme, I just want something to tinker with for cheap.

Not in a rush, keep me in mind if you're in SoCal and you come across some garbage no one would usually want.

#6531 6 years ago

Time to start looking for the first pin I can remember falling in love with as a kid... but budget is tight at the moment and I would prefer to rescue one from the brink anyway so...

Keeping my eyes open for a Whirlwind project... crappy cab OK, crappy playfield OK, not working OK... would prefer complete or close to it.

#6532 6 years ago

Still on the hunt for a MET Pro...anybody got one they're ready to move on from?

#6533 6 years ago
Quoted from merccat:

Time to start looking for the first pin I can remember falling in love with as a kid... but budget is tight at the moment and I would prefer to rescue one from the brink anyway so...
Keeping my eyes open for a Whirlwind project... crappy cab OK, crappy playfield OK, not working OK... would prefer complete or close to it.

TheDrewster i think had a few. He is mainly on klov but is also on here. Hit him up, he is in reno though.

#6534 5 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

thedrewster i think had a few. He is mainly on klov but is also on here. Hit him up, he is in reno though.

Awesome, will check it out, thanks for the lead!

#6535 5 years ago

merccat and TheDrewster are both coming to the Golden State Pinball Festival in May, so perfect opportunity to transfer!

#6536 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If anyone has a line on a cheap, broken early solid state lemme know. Broken electronics, trashed playfield, flaked backglass, shitty theme, I just want something to tinker with for cheap.
Not in a rush, keep me in mind if you're in SoCal and you come across some garbage no one would usually want.

Ive got a mostly complete playboy playfield

#6537 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballholder:

merccat and thedrewster are both coming to the Golden State Pinball Festival in May, so perfect opportunity to transfer!

Game was already sold unfortunately, but maybe another canidate will be there.

#6538 5 years ago
Quoted from iwantansi:

Ive got a mostly complete playboy playfield

Opposite of what I care about really, but thanks!

#6539 5 years ago

Hey Gang!

Things are picking up at Golden State Pinball Festival HQ as we hit the home stretch. New games are being signed up every day but this is your friendly reminder to head over to the website and sign up yours if you haven't yet: http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/bring-games/. Be sure to check out our FB page and sign up for our contest once you sign up your games.

Camp Silverball is gonna be epic and we are almost full, BUT there are a few RV sites left. Check out all the details and sign up for your reservation before they are all gone: http://www.goldenstatepinball.org/camp-silverball/.

Lots more news to share in the coming weeks. Be sure to follow us on @mrgone's thread here on pinside so you don't miss in on all the fun! https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-official-2018-golden-state-pinball-festival-thread

#6540 5 years ago

Volunteer sign ups start tomorrow. Help put on the best show in the west!

#6541 5 years ago

You know, I would volunteer, but the pay sucks.

#6542 5 years ago

Someone local want a NIB Houdini?

#6543 5 years ago
Quoted from Cheddar:

Volunteer sign ups start tomorrow. Help put on the best show in the west!

Looking for the signup ..

#6544 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Machine - For Sale
HoudiniNew!NIB - New in box “Receiving game on Tuesday April 3rd.

Houdini NIB - $7,000
Art Blades installed - $100
Shipping I paid - $400

Total - $7500

I'd prefer a local sale, but will ship it if you want ...”
16 hours ago Moorpark, CA 7,500 (Firm)
spandol

Awesome Deal Steve! You should just open it, play 20 games, then sell it as a super special "NOB" And price it up a few hundred

#6545 5 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

Looking for the signup ..

It will probably go out tonight.

#6546 5 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Awesome Deal Steve! You should just open it, play 20 games, then sell it as a super special "NOB" And price it up a few hundred

Wish I could! But it's ok. Trying to get my money back and help anyone out that doesn't want to wait for a game.

#6547 5 years ago

So after a little break from pinball, I’ve decided it’s time to mix up my lineup a bit. I’m planning to post classifieds in the next few days, but figured I would post here first in case anyone local is interested in buying or trading.

First, I’ve got a HUO Rob Zombie with a little over 100 plays. It has factory installed upgraded lighting and toys and I bought the LE translite as well which I could include in a deal.

I’ve also got a Champion Pub available. It was routed years ago but it is a nice, clean game now with a NOS backglass and rottendog boards.

And I have a Scared Stiff available. It was also routed at some point but it cleaned up pretty nicely and plays without errors.

As for trades, I am most interested in Guardians of the Galaxy, Tron, The Walking Dead, Funhouse, Addams Family, MMr, Iron Man, Family Guy, Taxi, Kings and Queens, Singalong and Medley.

If you are interested, send me a pm and I’ll get you pics. Thanks.

-Jason

#6548 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Glad to see a quick sale Steve!!

#6549 5 years ago
Quoted from zh2oson:

Glad to see a quick sale Steve!!

Whom ever got the Houdini, Congradulations!
I have one and was tempted to buy this.

#6550 5 years ago

bump for price drop

Machine - For Sale
FS or Trade: Indiana Jones: The Pinball AdventureUsed - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I've decided to sell my awesome Williams Indiana Jones with a great playfield. It comes with a complete brand new set of cabinet decals that I didn't install.

I am also willing to...”
7,750 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

There are 12,671 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 254.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too/page/131 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.